BMW of Minnetonka

Internet Client Advisor
Kyle Gustafson, Finance Manager, BMW of Minnetonka

Kyle Gustafson

June 21, 2017

"Great experience with John Sullivan ( Sully) !!! "

- cologirl

I was an out of town buyer looking to check into a pre owned pre certified BMW in Minnesota and made contact with Sully. at BMW Minnetonka. He was straightforward and very accommodating describing the vehicle, sending me the Carfax and discussing its condition and the pre owned certification details. When I decided to fly to Minnesota to see it, he arranged to have a shuttle pick me up from my hotel and take me to the dealership. He was a master at showing me many of the features of the car including the technical aspects. He paid attention to detail and managed to get me in and out of there and on my way back in good time but without rushing me. Lea Schneider put together and explained all of my paperwork in an efficient professional manner! Sully's passion for the product is very evident and I recommend him highly!

John Sullivan
Lea Schneider

June 20, 2017

"Car Purchase"

- Murphy

I had a very pleasant and productive experience at BMW when purchasing a car recently . The staff were extremely courteous and respectful. I have purchased many cars from BMW because of the cars themselves and also the experience at the dealership. I've worked with Kris Kramer a number of times and he's excellent.

June 19, 2017

"Kris Kramer"

- davefsenger

Kris Kramer is outstanding. No pressure, knows the cars very well, listens, gives great counsel. Kris looks to find the best deal for his customers. I highly recommend him.

New 2017 BMW X5, $86595