BMW of North Haven

Park Ave BMW

pujo1955
8/24/2015

"airbag light is on"

Yesterday on August 24,2015 I went to this Dealer for oil Change service and because my airbag light was on due to a recall on the airbag it self,and the service man told me they would fix it because it fell under the recall, after a 2 1/2 hour wait,I ask the guy at the service dept was everything done he stated to me yes all the work was done I had a dr appointment and the light was still on Now low and be hold I have to wait till the moring to call them to see why the did not fix a recall airbag problem that was going to be done for free I am very disappointed with there service

Louis Cubille

TBE 535i
8/22/2015

"Recent service experience"

Great customer service and communication prior to my service appointment in the follow up after my service appointment. I'm looking forward to the renovations of the service area.

Jeffrey

Robert
8/18/2015

"04 BMW 545i"

Great Service for a complicated job even if it took two weeks to complete and at great cost. Steven is an excellent service advisor in general.

Steven

s26458
8/15/2015

"Great Dealership"

It is always a pleasure to work with this dealership. They do everything to help the customer. Even work with the insurance company on the customer's behalf.

Jerry DeFelice

lorioc211
8/12/2015

"New 2015 535xi"

Our third vehicle with BMW of North Haven. Exceptional customer service for the past 10 years!!! We returned to see Basel Saad for our most recent new vehicle. Basel is one of the best client advisors we've dealt with, professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Always accessible to answer any questions or concerns. We've returned to BMW North Haven over the years because of individuals like Basel Saad and the outstanding service department.

Basel Saad

dmont330
8/11/2015

"World Class Service"

Outstanding service from start to finish! Ashley took care of everything from the moment I walked in to the time I picked up my car. Service was explained to me, she followed up with a phone call, and took care of the entire process flawlessly. It is people like Ashley that make BMW of North Haven a World Class location.

Ashley

harold
8/10/2015

"harold"

Excellant experience with the members of this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. I enjoyed their advice and recommendations regarding my vehicle selection and the delivery process.

Rick Zwiebel

will
8/07/2015

"Service on X 5"

I am satisfied with the service. My agent was very helpful. I chose to get another opinion though I some costly repairs having to do with check engine light being on.

Ashley

Nikky820
8/05/2015

"New car"

I had a great purchasing experience. This is my third time getting my car here. Basel was wonderful to work with and I love my new car.

Basel Saad

Dave the Drummer
8/04/2015

"Very happy with my experience"

I visited the dealership for the first time, already having a good idea which model and options I wanted, and they were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Working with Robert was very easy and once I reviewed the options I wanted, the next day a vehicle very similar was located. Typically I tend to negotiate on price but in this instance I knew from previous research what I was willing to pay, and I felt the offer was reasonable in the context of what I was looking for, so I almost immediately decided to buy the car. So far I'm very happy with it.

Robert Melendez