BMW of North Haven

Rallye BMW

Mr. Rick M. Mayer
7/26/2015

"Thorough service"

What I most appreciated was that Ashley got me an appointment quickly with a loaner. Personal attention. Knowledgeable technicians and service staff. Once the problem was diagnosed they immediately ordered the parts and followed through with the installation. My vehicle was completely checked out to ensure that everything worked before it was delivered. Very thorough.

Ashley, Jerry & Basel

cradd
7/26/2015

"Would never consider another BMW dealership"

All personnel from sales to service are very low key,courteous and the waiting areas neat and clean. My estimated wait time ran a little long,but I really didn't mind it at all.

Ashlee and Jerry in the service department

David Hill
7/24/2015

"Recent Sales visit"

Efficient process for leaving the car and determining what needed to be done, helpful explanation by Ashley about the actual work on the car, and very quick drop off and pick up from my work place.

Ashley Roudie

Carl Nissen
7/22/2015

"Another experience"

I have been involved with BMW of North Haven for 6 cars and over 10 years. In all cases the service and assistance that I have received has been excellent - courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. My recent purchase of a 2016 M6 was perhaps the best of all in large part due to Rick Z's efforts.

Mike P/ and Rick Z

ajfaleck
7/16/2015

"A lease on a whim..."

I am a previous BMW owner and craved a new BMW again... the entire staff was candid, easy going and made the whole experience feel comfortable. I am thrilled to be leasing an exceptional car from an exceptional place - if you go, ask for Chris C. He is straightforward, thoughtful and professional!

Chris Combs

VINNY
7/15/2015

"New 2016 X3"

Overall a great experience for the purchase of my new X3. The sales staff was knowledgable and helpful in arranging for the delivery of my vehicle at the BMW factory in South Carolina.

Rick Z, Mike Picolinno

chambeb
7/13/2015

"Helpful and Friendly!"

We got our new 2015 X3 at BMW of North Haven after 6 months of searching. Even though our initial appointment was with another Client Advisory who was not available Della Hamberg came to the rescue. It had been awhile since I got my last BMW and Della was there to assist and answer any questions we had. It was the smoothest experience with a dealer to date. Business Manger Michael Piccolino was amazing as well and made the financing process a breeze. To sum it all up we had a great experience and will recommend to our Friends and Family (and our next purchase will be there as well).

Della Hamberg and Michael Piccolino

jim54
7/12/2015

"Quick, efficient, knowledgable, great attitude"

My experience both on my drop off day and pick up day was perfect. During this time of construction and detours on the lot; the whole Service Dept was extremely organized and efficient. It was a better experience than prior to construction. What ever changes were put into effect for the renovation; I urge you to continue them after construction. I've had so many Service Advisors over the years of owning four BMW's, Ashley Roudie was one of the best.

Ashley Roudie

jackiem
7/12/2015

"well organized"

Well organized despite construction and reorganization. Service is always good, but the promptness of processing and the readiness of the loaner was the best experience of all my visits to your service center.

Jerry DeFelice

lovecraft
7/11/2015

"service"

Service was a warranty item related to computer programming. There was no charge. Ashley very helpful and fully explained nature of work to be done.

ashley roudie