Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
Barbera Autoland Info
About Barbera Autoland

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera Autoland

jenjen86
5/05/2016

"awesome service"

Craig, was very professional friendly and informative. He helped us from when we were wandering around aimlessly to when we closed the deal and drove away. Helped us find a car in our price range he was a godsend for helping us get our first new car

justmyview
5/02/2016

"Great!"

Bruce is knowledgeable, kind and patient. I felt the entire time he only had me and my interests in mind. He never tried to steer me into, our out of, a vehicle. He was great. I would absolutely send people to him, and return to him. Sheena was knowledgeable and efficient without being rushed. She explained things well, and gave us ample opportunity to ask questions. Overall experience: 10 out of 10. Better than expected.

Cfelectro
5/02/2016

"Quick serbice"

Came in to get 2 tires mounted and get inspection done, was in and out very quickly! Shawn is great, I'll recommend him to all my friends.

Diordm40
5/01/2016

"Grand Cherokee "

Seamless experience! Deal with Steve the GM and Jim !!! Best deals and personable friendly environment! Not your typical car dealership!! I would recommend them 1st! Make this your first stop!

Adam
5/01/2016

"The best deal!"

I went to 3 different dealer looking for jeep renegade.sam at barbera auto land the best car sales man we have met.he understands us very professional and respectful made us very comfortable. We will be telling everyone about barbera and Sam.

jennifer a davis
4/30/2016

"My experience was awesome "

My reason for giving this excellent review for mr. Burns is because he made me feel very comfortable he was very very nice and he helped me find a great budget that I am able to afford the vehicle that I truly enjoy he is a great salesman and I will truly recommend friends and family to him this is a great place to buy a vehicle

Dina414
4/29/2016

"Let's make a deal!"

Let me start by saying Bruce Horner is the best car salesman we have met! He is a people person, professional and respectful to the customer's needs. He took the time to get know us and understand what we were looking for since we came all the way from NJ in the rain!!! We are extremely happy that we were able to "Make a Deal" at Barbera's and while the sales manager Dave Hamilton didn't negotiate with us at first (he came off as arrogant to us which was a huge turn off) he did however come back out to get us and said that he got approval to make the deal. We reconsidered and came back. I'm really not sure why David had to get involved in the first place! Regarding the environment at Barbera's, it has a family feel, when a deal is made the bell rings and your names are announced along with the car you purchased-everyone stops by to congratulate you! We are happy with our new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland! Thanks Bruce for an awesome experience!

Angelo Venafra
4/29/2016

"New Car Purchase "

Walked in picked out my car with Craig,they let me grab my daughter and take a test ride, left in a few hours happy!

tndo38
4/27/2016

"Great car shopping experience @ Barbera Autoland"

thanks to the great professional service @ Barbera Autoland i was able to purchase my 1st brand new 2016 chrysler 200. i love my car i have never been more satisfied when purchasing vehicle. the service was great, courteous, & professional. Marc Hanover was not only good salesman but has a great sense of humor. thank u Marc

Kellbell123
4/27/2016

"Best car shopping experience ever. "

Kenny Nix helped me today with purchasing my first car. It was the most exciting experience. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and very attentive when it came to me and my purchase. He was courteous and respectful. I would easily recommend him to any friend or family.

Reviews of Joseph Kerrigan

Reviews of Marc Hanover
Marc Hanover

Reviews of Hardy Roa
Hardy Roa

Reviews of Warren "Kenny" Nix Jr.
Warren "Kenny" Nix Jr.