Barbera Autoland

Sales Assistant
Hector  Hernandez, Sales Manager, Barbera Autoland

Hector Hernandez

July 22, 2017

"The time it took for possession of car"

- tkjeepcherokee

Aaron Ramos provided me with excellent service he is courteous friendly and is a very good salesperson. I would recommend him to anyone purchasing a car. The only problem that I had was the time it took for me to take possession of the car. I arrived around 7PM and meet with Aaron, he then notified the finance department to have the paperwork for me to sign. I purchased this car by cash so there was no financing paperwork involved. Aaron reviewed all the things involved with the car. We then went out and sat in it and he showed me all of its features. He also kept checking to see if the paperwork was ready. Finally around 9PM it was ready and I signed everything. It just seems that it took a very long time for the paperwork to be ready for me to sign Aaron kept apologizing for the time it was taking. He is an excellent salesperson!

Aaron Ramos

July 20, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- Phillyguy313

As soon as I walked in joe took great care of me . I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend . 15 mins later he brings me to a Beautiful jeep for way less then I planned on spending and told him I wanted it ..... he got me in and out quick easy and sent me over to finance there I met sheena who wheeled and dealed and got me a great rate I was happy . They were both awesome I know who I'll be going to for all my cars

Joseph Kerrigan
Sheena Reilly

July 20, 2017

"Great sales man"

- Bory

My cousin, brother, nephew and I went into the dealership just to browse cars and then we had meet Ayman Eleisawi he introduced him and ask us do we need help so my cousin reply back to him and from there on Ayman just made us laugh and telling us story very great salesman and he took the time to ask my cousin what he wanted to do and then he made us laugh again I would recommend him and the dealship to someone if he can help them......

Ayman Eleisawi