Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152 Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Sam Halwani, Product Specialist, Barbera Autoland

John Pagano

Craig Silver, Product Specialist, Barbera Autoland

Craig Silver

August 31, 2016

"Great truck, fair price"

- Customer69

Seems to be a very busy, high volume dealership. They did have the truck I was looking for listed at a fair price, in very nice condition. So far so good. Would have appreciated more on my trade-in but they worked with me to help get the price down a little - I was looking for a better deal to pay for it in cash (which I was prepared to do). I did do financing on the spot to get the truck which was slightly over my budget, and am not dissatisfied with the overall process. There was a lot of waiting involved, and with two kids there that part is kind of excruciating, but I believe the dealership was trying their best to move things along. The guy handling the finances was having some difficulty getting their system to reflect the cash out the door price we agreed to, and it took some intervention by their management to get the numbers corrected before I signed the order. The only real complaint I had is that there were a lot of "handoffs" from working with the sales guy to working with the finance guy to finalize the deal, and when the numbers I agreed to with the sales guy didn't jive with the numbers the finance guy had, it was rather frustrating. Would have been nice to work with one primary rep throughout the process.

""Great sales staff""

- TT3456

I bought a 2012 Toyota Highlander from Sam. He goes above and beyond for his customers, and wants his customers to be 100% satisfied. Best car buying experience ever at Barbera's because of Sam!

August 31, 2016

""Highly recommend Barbera's Auto Land""

- sher69

I just leased a new 2016 Wrangler from Sam Halwani. I have previous leases from them and all were awesome. From the deal to the service department I was treated like I expect, great! I highly recommend the dealership. I love it. I look forward to getting an Durango for my wife in a few months when her lease is up on her current vehicle.

New 2015 Chrysler 200, $22695