Barbera Autoland

Product Specialist

May 21, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- D.borges93

I just want to thank Kelly, Will, and Jarvis for all of there service. I purchased a 2014 Jeep Compass on May 18th with the help of these three gentlemen. Kelly was very thurl about all the information I wanted to know about the vehicle, was very pleasant, and tried his very best to get me the best deal possible. Anyone interested in purchasing an auto I will make sure I send them Kelly's way. Again thanks for everything, I'm in love with my new car and I'm glad I made the choice to purchase from Barbera Autolad!!!

Kelly Hopkins
William Rumpa

May 21, 2017

"Very Good Experience"

- NTMD8R911

I had a very nice buying experience. I've heard mixed reviews on buying at Barbera, so I was a bit hesitant about buying there. I figured I could always leave if it wasn't going well. Joe Kerrigan was a helpful PROFESSIONAL sales person. From the selection of my vehicle and the entire buying and financing process it was smooth sailing. Thanks for making buying my first NEW vehicle a good experience.

Joseph Kerrigan

May 19, 2017

"Great service"

- Jennifer1990

Everyone had plenty of energy and showed that they really wanted to help us find the exact car we needed and wanted. I am extremely grateful for the whole staff especially Andy.

Andy Nakichbandi