Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
Barbera Autoland Info
About Barbera Autoland

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera Autoland

Batman1230

"Staff is awesome"

This is my 2nd purchase from John Pagano at Gary Barberas's Autoland and plan on making many more purchases there. I got there at 245pm and left with a new car about an hour later. It was fast and convenient

tomjohnson

"Great Experience!"

Had an awesome experience with this dealership. Purchased a New Jeep Cherokee and I love it! I've also been back for my first oil change and the service department treated me very well. Will recommend this place to all my friends!

djsteveoh8686

"Great Experience"

The experience was great and everyone is really nice and pleasant... the process was not long and I would definitely send all my friends and family to get a car here in the future... I love my Jeep Renegade

jbgirl87
1/22/2016

"Marc B is awesome "

When you talk about Marc the first thing you have to say is that he is awesome. He is very understanding and gets the job done. He will always get a thumbs up from me. He is very accurate and helpful even after the sale is over. What a stand up guy . This will be my second time coming to see him and I am already pleased with the communication he provides. He is not a pushy salesman he has your best interest at heart.

downhillracer
12/22/2015

"Sales person terrible at job"

Contacted by Internet through Costco car program. Stephanie was very slow to respond if at all and apparently can't read either because she did not answer any of my questions. I had to go into the dealer to talk to a salesman and the jeep I was looking at and promised was available was sold day before. Long story short, I tried rhem again for another vehicle and got her again and this time she wouldn't even respond. I called in, got a callback from a salesman for more info, called back and never heard from them again. I called twice more, no return anything.

Stephanie Artega

Moe Priell
12/08/2015

"I'd rather walk"

The service here leaves much to be desired and the staff talks to you like you are an idiot. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

kee8307
10/12/2015

"bad cars"

I purchased my car January 2015, two weeks after I purchased my car it would not start, they kept my car for 3 days just to replace the battery. Then i went there for a oil change and sat there for over 5 hours for a 10 min job, and now my transmission has went and they are keeping my car for two weeks, got me a rental for 5 days and no further accommodations for this large inconvenience. I hate this place, will never send business nor do business with them again.

MCP2006
9/11/2015

"Service"

Today I had service for my 2014 Dodge Challenger; I have never had any problems with Service in the past. Everyone was very professional and pleasant to deal with. Today after an Oil Change "Only" on the car the Man who brought my car out was very rude. Before I had a chance to get in the car he stated "How I was speeding when I can up to the service area and that there are children here, etc." (Which there were not). He kept rambling on about my driving. This I found is extremely inappropriate for a dealership and if I had been a man, he would not have said this to me at all. Not to mention embarrassing. Therefore, I am having second thoughts about dealing with this Dealership again. If I am going to be lectured too I will go elsewhere. This I feel is a reflection on Barbera as a dealership. Perhaps they need psychological evals on their employees.

Jason Fialkowski

Almost new Jeep
9/09/2015

"Really . . . . . "

I purchased a new Grand Cherokee here and after it took 6 hours to purchase and the "New Car" luster wore off i noticed they DRILLED into my Jeeps bumper my BRAND NEW JEEP i called and they didn't seem to care because i had already purchased the vehicle. then i look on there web site and notice THEY DRILL INTO EVERY NEW TRUCK AND JEEP JUST TO PUT THERE STUPID ADVERTISEMENT PLATE ON. SO YEAH REALLY BARBERA . . . . . . . . .

ncolon0812
9/03/2015

"Service Center"

The service center has very poor poor poor customer service! The employees are not welcoming and are very rude. Calling gets you nowhere, just bounced around with no straight forward answer.

Frank, Doris