Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152 Closed 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Ayman Eleisawi , CDJR Product specialist , Barbera Autoland

Jarvis Pinard-McKinney

February 13, 2017

"Easy and helpful"

- JamalT236

This was the easiest and pressure free experience I've ever had when getting a car from a dealership. Aaron was both quite professional and friendly answering all my questions and following up with me to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will be doing my business from now on with Barbera and have told friends and family about my experience.

February 11, 2017

"Easy to work with"

- KH5656

Jim did a great job of finding a vehicle that worked for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any family or friends looking for a Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep.

February 09, 2017

"Easy and pressure free"

- Michael Schmitt

I went to dealership knowing the market pretty well from shopping around. Sam and his manager didnt try to sell anything more then i wanted and didn't push any extended warranties on me. They "eventually gave me my truck for what i wanted to spend. Also they were very nice to my 8 yr old son which means more to me then anything.

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $53685