Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
Barbera Autoland Info
About Barbera Autoland

At “the all new” Barbera’s Autoland serves drivers in Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Cherry Hill & surrounding areas. We maintain competitive inventories & prices on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram vehicles At Barbera's Autoland we're always excited to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you'll love at a price you'll like. All we do is discount Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, & Ram models! Browse our new and pre-owned inventories, & don't forget to view our latest specials & promotions to discover even more ways to save. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional customer service & unparalleled hospitality because at Barbera's Autoland, we are Ladies & Gentleman serving Ladies & Gentleman!

About Barbera Autoland

South Jersey
4/20/2015

"Simply The Best"

This is one of the only dealerships left that truly care about their customers. Jarvis went over and way above any expectations I had. Constant communication and always made it a priority to make sure I was completely satisfied even after the purchase. Why waste your time going anywhere else. They say Barbera's is the best and they've truly earned that title. First class customer service.

kim
4/15/2015

"new car purchase"

John was very attentive to my needs, I wasn't sure I was interested on new car. He asked all the right questions to ascertain my interests. Very knowledgeable about the Chrysler 200. He remained with me throughout the process. Explained all intricacies of car. I believe got me deal I could afford.

Dodge
3/15/2015

"a long experience but I got what I wanted. "

John was very helpful in finding the car I wanted and getting the price I needed. He's very personable and I would recommend my friends to John.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that John was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

med5562
3/13/2015

"Great experience - no pressure - A pleasant experience!"

I purchased a Dodge Caravan at Barbera's Autoland in Philadelphia this past month. John Saad couldn't have been more helpful. From choosing my vehicle to financing he was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. I received soup to nuts explanation on the vehicle even had my phone set up to blue tooth for me. I would still be trying to figure out the satellite radio without him......Couldn't have had a better salesman! Thank you John!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving this glowing feedback. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Here at Barbera's Autoland, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our guests. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

amytc73
3/12/2015

"horrible rude customer service"

Made an appointment for a recall on my Jeep. The paperwork on the recall notice stated the fix would take a 1/2 hr. When we called to make the appointment, we were told 1 hr. When I arrived, Carla asked if I had a ride because the appointment would take 3 hours. When I explained the amount of time I was told it would take, she gestured around to indicate that they were very busy and it would take 3 hours. My entire exchange with her was rude, she frequently interrupted me, and rolled her eyes at me. I will be finding another dealer to work on my car from now on. Barbera deserves not one cent of my money on service.

Carla

Jjordan
2/17/2015

"Ed Rouda changed my opinion completely about Gary Barbera's!"

I have to be honest and start off by saying when I first thought about buying a car from Gary Barbera's I was extremely weary as I heard a lot of horrible things but from the moment we walked in we and were greeted by Ed Rouda we were treated with nothing but respect and great customer service. It wasn't the fake kind either it was more the I want to help type of attitude. I was a little embarrassed because of my credit but Ed made me feel extremely comfortable and kept reassuring me not to be embarrassed. He also sat and talked with us while waiting to be approved it was like we knew each other for years! Not only did he have great customer service but he was EXTREMELY patient with me! Let's just say I came in looking to buy a jeep and went from,Jeep to Dodge then back to jeep then back to Dodge :) I kept apologizing to Ed but he kept saying," Listen, don't apologize take as long as you want this car is something you need to be 100% comfortable in this vehicle." That right there was what had me buy from Gary Barbera's. That type of attitude was nothing like the attitude I had received in the past from other dealers who rushed me and pressured me into buying. I just want to say thank you Ed for a great experience and thank you so much for selling me my new 2015 Dodge Journey :) I love it!!! I will definitely be referring people to you in the near future!

htij
2/16/2015

"Messed up my wheels"

I will never go back to this dealership for service, their service department over torqued my lug nuts and damaged my wheels. They did not take responsibility for their mess up and I had to pay for this. Watch them very closely.

Shawn

mrceo18
2/07/2015

"A pleasure to do business with!!"

I drove from delaware county to see what all of the hype was about regarding Barbera's Autoland and I must say the service and quality of detail that Mr. McKinney helped me to was beyond amazing. I hate the idea of car buying because I believe the process if overblown and overly time consuming but Mr. Mckinney valued my time and made the experience something I look forward to doing again when its time and for sure I hope he's still around so I can contiune to work with him.

February 09, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! McKinney is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

anearthmonkey
1/15/2015

"SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!!"

Hi, ive had an untouched (VON) Challenger Hellcat ordered locally for 6 months now.... The other day for giggles, i went to the Dodge car locator found me one on your LOT a mile from where i grew up! after a few calls back n forth, and much savings, Im now the proud owner of an amazing muscle car! My Ultimate dream car!! THANKYOU BARBERA!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for hooking up this Ol Philly Boy! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO BARBERAS FIRST!!!!!!! BARBERA DODGE, WHERE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU AGAIN!! Abram Quinby IV

January 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review, Abram. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Barbera's Autoland any time! Take care. Best, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com. (215) 333-3700

talia-cm
1/08/2015

"So happy I saw the commercial..."

We drove 2 hours to check out a car at Barbera's that I was so excited about. We dealt with Terrance who was amazing. Upon getting home, I had some doubts & nervousness about the car but Will put all of that at ease today. Thank you! I appreciate all of the help they provided. Love my Audi. And it was hilarious and so much fun when you ring the bell and everyone comes running!

January 09, 2015

Talia- Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was great having you come in recently. If there's anything else that we can do to help, pleas let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Art Carita - General Manager BarberaSales@BarberaCares.com (215) 333-3700

Reviews of John Saad