Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152 Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

James Burke, Product Specialist, Barbera Autoland

Sam Halwani, Product Specialist, Barbera Autoland

Sam Halwani

Product Specialist

July 23, 2016

"Customer Service is tops!"

- tomg9159

I am writing to comment on the excellent customer service that I received during my first visit to Barbera on July 1, 2016. I was helped by Chanell Lofton (customer service employee, Service), who helped me set-up my membership with 'Jeep Wave' and explained the benefits of the program to me. Ms. Lofton went above & beyond my expectations, even making a phone call to Jeep Wave Customer Care for me. Chanell Lofton's personal attention to my needs were exemplary, and totally set the tone for professionalism with your business. Thank you for a positive experience, as I will certainly be a returning customer!

July 22, 2016

"100% satisfied "

- Gina1028

I walked into Gary Barbera and was greeted by Sam. I was reluctant to think that I was going to get a car, I wasnt eligible for a lease and Sam worked with me to purchase a car. I couldn't be more happy with the purchase and how professional Sam was. He really did a great job made me feel comfortable and just didn't say sorry maybe next time he did what he had to in order for myself to drive away happy. Great professionalism here at Gary Barbera.

July 16, 2016

"Bob burns awesome sales "

- Ty-mere15

I had a great time when I was looking to get my car. Robert Burns is a great man he help me out to the fullest. Got me what I wanted and more. Very happy. Everyone if you are looking for a car go here they are the best.

New 2015 Chrysler 200, $22695