Barbera Autoland

7810 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152 Closed 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Sam Halwani, Product Specialist, Barbera Autoland

John Pagano

Sheena Reilly, Finance Manager, Barbera Autoland

Sheena Reilly

December 04, 2016

"Your first and last stop"

- joe

I had an awesome experience, Sam Halwani was very informative and willing to go the extra mile for you. I actually came and left then came back to buy the truck after visiting 3 different dealers and no one did what Sam did for us. Working with Sam and the management team made me feel like they are not just selling a car, but building a relationship with their clients and customers, for that reason me and my mom will defiantly be back in the future.

December 04, 2016

"Great Car People"

- jeep owner

I drove 8 hours form Concord, NC to Philadelphia, PA to buy a car from Berbera Auto LAND. Sam Halwani and Tom Hessert helped out tremendously! Great car, people and the popcorn is delicious. I would recommend Berbera Auto Land to anyone looking for a Quality car at great pricing.

December 01, 2016

"Great Deal"

- RH

I was looking to trade my wrangle.Sam Halwani was very friendly and knowledgeable showed me every thing I could afford and got my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee for great price.. I couldn't say no to great deal.If you looking for new Jeep go see Sam at Berbera Auto land

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $53685