Barry's Auto Group

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

r gomez
6/06/2015

"2010 Hyndai Tucson"

I purchased my like new 2010 Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. Richard and Chris were two of the kindest and most knowledgeable salespeople i've had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend Barry's auto group for your next vehicle purchase.

Stephen Marchand

Chelsea J
6/05/2015

"Cleanest Volvo XC90"

I love my Volvo xc90 I bought from Hosea batteries it is an excellent vehicle. He worked hard for us and touched base with me regularly to ensure I would get in a car.

MJimmySilver
6/05/2015

"Your names Lavigne? You call yourself a saleman?"

Came in on a referral from a customer of mine. She told me her boyfriend sold cars and would help me get a nice safe reliable vehicle at a payment I would be comfortable with. Well I wasn't disappointed. I love my new to me Chevy Malibu. There were some small issues that came up after I took delivery but Chris has been great and they resolved my concerns free of charge. Couldn't be happier with my experience at Barry's.

Stephen Marchand

Jose Rios
6/04/2015

"Jose Did Not Quit"

This is the 2nd vehicle we bought from Jose @ Barry's. First my wife's car and now I needed a truck but my credit wasn't the greatest. The process took a while truthfully I gave up. Jose didn't he kept working every angle and told me he figured out a way to get me approved. I didn't believe him at first but he did and I left in my Chevy Silverado the next morning. (because a random customer accidentally took the keys to the truck home) I'm glad Jose didn't quit on me.

PBotelho
6/02/2015

"Barrys"

I went into Barry's and Christopher Lavigne was able to help get me in a car that I am very happy with. I hated the last time I bought a car but this time Chris made the experience easy and comfortable. Steve in finance was also a huge help in me getting my new Chevy Impala.

Christopher Lavigne, Stephen Marchand

Mike L
6/01/2015

"Jose should be selling Yachts "

I recently bought a very fast and very fun BMW 335xi from Barry I wanted a nice toy for myself. I met Jim the General Sales Manager of the store who was an absolute professional. When I came to see the car the following morning I saw a young man taking pictures of the car and Jim asked him to take me on a drive. The salesperson Jose was so knowledgeable I was amazed. He made me feel like he personally built this car himself at the BMW factory. I hope the amazing treatment continues for my next vehicle from them.

Ivan P
6/01/2015

"Jose and Barrys helped me out a lot."

I came into Barrys interested in a preowned Acura. I never purchased a car before and this was my 1st car purchase ever. The car I wanted was unfortunately sold. Jose didn't give up till he found me a car and ended up getting me approved on a maxima with 40k less miles than I expected. Then 2 weeks after I bought the car he called my mom just to save her money on insurance. I would recommend Jose to everyone.

shancaddy

"very imoressed"

Chris was wonderful! He took his time and went over every car i looked at! Then he got me into the best car i have ever owned. All the people there are great!

Lou Campos

eschaier
5/30/2015

"OUR RIDGELINE"

Chris Lavigne and Steve Marchand were very helpful and pleasant I would highly recommend them and this dealership to anyone. We are very happy with our honda ridgeline.

Chris Lavigne, Stephen Marchand

jpmara3
5/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Charlie and Steve were a huge help. They made the entire buying process simple from start to finish and explained everything in detail. I would recommend.

Stephen Marchand, Charlie Leonard