Barry's Auto Group

Prestige Auto Mart

Igotanewcarwoohoo
6/23/2015

"Great experience! "

Chris was a great help at Barry's! I love my new Jetta. Great service and amazing product! I definitely recommend Barry's if you're looking for a reliable used car.

Stephen Marchand

Matt V.
6/22/2015

"Good experience with Jose @ Barry's "

I came in to Barry's with my father to look around for vehicles we met José a salesperson and he helped us find the perfect car for my transportation needs I ended up leaving the same day with a beautiful 2012 Ford focus I would recommend Barry's and the cabana boy to anyone that I know.

Stephen Marchand, Jose Taveras

Karen H.
6/20/2015

"Lou was great"

Lou did a great job following up with us. He was very nice great to deal with the only issue I had was that we waited awhile for the paperwork to finish. We purchased a really nice Lexus. This is the second vehicle we purchased from Barrys.

Stephen Marchand, Lou Campos

Steve Wasylean
6/19/2015

"2 Cars from Jose the same day!!"

My son came in to Barry's with his wife because they were considering purchasing a car down the road. Jose came out and introduced himself and spoke to us. Before I knew it he was showing my son the Best fit for his car replacement. I was surprised when I saw how sharp he was that before I knew it, I myself was sitting behind the seat of this my new mustang. He let me and my daughter take the car by ourselves and left with my son in the Altima. We both left with the cars we loved in a payment that was more than affordable.

Jose Taveras

Stephen W.
6/18/2015

"Go see the Cabana Boy Jose"

I came in to Barry's just to look with my wife and father. I ended up leaving with a car I love after meeting Jose. He was honest knowledgeable. Not only did I leave with a Car he ended up selling my dad a car too.

Jose Taveras, Stephen Marchand

O'Neill Painting
6/17/2015

"Second times just as nice as the first "

For the second time in less than. 6 months I am driving a new used vehicle from Barry's. Lou and all the staff are top notch! Thanks again guys.

Stephen Marchand, Lou Campos

Jucimar
6/08/2015

"Lou was good"

I came in to Barry's to buy a Van and had a good experience. I found. Nice Toyota Sienna in stock. Lou campos was very nice he gave me a good feel and he was good to work with. I would recommend Barry's to all my friends. Thank you Barry's

Lou Campos

suznb823
6/08/2015

"Overall good experience"

I am happy with the 2007 Hyundai Tuscon I purchased. The salesperson, Chris, and the finance manager were professional, reasonable and accommodating. As a woman purchasing a used car, dealerships can be very difficult places (most count on us to want to be "nice" and to avoid conflict - perfect to take advantage of, in other words. If we're assertive and direct instead - like you'd expect most men to be - we're labeled difficult, or worse.) This was not the case here. So far, I love the car! Three suggestions for improvement: 1. Fix your home page so that the "No hassle" price really IS the price (the disclaimer about $1000 automatically added on is all the way at the bottom of your page, the very last line, in grayed-out typeface. No reasonable human). If you're a truly honest dealership you'll take that out. Otherwise take the "No hassle" price off, or take the payment calculator off the page. You can't have it both ways! 2. Take more time with the reconditioning. I have to go back and spend a day without the car so they can finish the repairs & fixes. They never cleaned out the cup holder in the back seat or cleaned the glove box. Obvious misses. I wasn't in a hurry. You shouldn't be either. 3. Get Chris his own business cards! When I asked for it he was embarrassed not to be able to give it. If he sells cars for you he should have them. 4. Your salesmen need to use the men's room, not the ladies. Twice I tried to use it and ended up in your men's room instead because a salesman (not Chris) was using the ladies. Uncomfortable, to say the least!

Chris

r gomez
6/06/2015

"2010 Hyndai Tucson"

I purchased my like new 2010 Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. Richard and Chris were two of the kindest and most knowledgeable salespeople i've had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend Barry's auto group for your next vehicle purchase.

Stephen Marchand

Chelsea J
6/05/2015

"Cleanest Volvo XC90"

I love my Volvo xc90 I bought from Hosea batteries it is an excellent vehicle. He worked hard for us and touched base with me regularly to ensure I would get in a car.

Jose Taveras