Barry's Auto Group

Call
Barry's Auto Group Info

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

"Great service, personable, and willing to work towards a..."

Great service, personable, and willing to work towards a good deal. i would recommend friends and family to purchase new and/or used cars from Barry Nissan.

Kyle Reynolds

"When i whet to Barrys the sales man Charlie was not..."

When i whet to Barrys the sales man Charlie was not pushing me to buy anything at all. He help me find the best car for me and the best payment plan to fit my life stile. I love my Nissan Roge and i will tell very one to go there to buy a car..

"I am exceptionally pleased with the quality of service I..."

I am exceptionally pleased with the quality of service I experienced at Barry's. From the moment I arrived, everyone was friendly and Steve, my salesman, let me make the decisions and did not pressure for anything I did not ask for. This was the easiest and mutually beneficial car sale I've experienced in years. I've never had a company's entire staff congratulate me for my purchase, although they never met me. For the remainder of my time here, I will definitely continue to patronize, and recommend Barry's Motors.

Stephen Marchand, Rob

"I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership,..."

I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership, due to the fact that they provided me with the very same exceptional service that was given to me upon my first purchase. Salesman Lou Campos is an exceptional individual, in that he relates to you a feeling of friendship and sincerity. An individual I consider as a family member. In addition to sales, ownership has given me the "trust" that is looked upon when buying a product involving a high demonimation. Lucus Barry provides this trust. Each time I have been to the dealership, he has recognized me as "Mr. Morin" and that really gives me a great feeling of knowing that he cares about the individual. I just can't say enough about this dealership and will continue to be a part of it as my desire to purchase another vehicle becomes another reality. Charles N. Morin

Lou Campos

"Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car..."

Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car that was the best value for my money. He got me the car I wanted at the price that was agreeable to both of us. The car was a gift for my wife and she loves. The dealership was easy to deal with including the finance department which helped me get my payments to where they had to be. I'll be going back to this store for many years, and highly recomend Steve and the entire staff at Barrys

Steve Marchand

"Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did..."

Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did everything he could to get me the best price possible. He has kept in touch with me for over 3 weeks now and is friendly and helpful.

Lou Campos

"I had a great experience at Barry's Nissan. Charlie..."

I had a great experience at Barry's Nissan. Charlie Leonard was very helpful and attentive. I was able to find a car that was stylish and affordable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Charlie Leonard

"I chose to visit Barrys for many reasons. I found them..."

I chose to visit Barrys for many reasons. I found them on an internet search for a specific vehicle (I thought) I wanted to purchase. Upon arriving I was introduced to Charlie from Danielle (the interet specialist). Charlie was extremely friendly, as was Danielle. Both were very personable and friendly and NOT high pressure at all. The test drive on the initial vehicle was not what I expected however Charlie was a quick thinker and advised me of a mint condition vehicle that he was taking in trade the following week. Words cannot explain how pleased I was that Charlie was able to place me in that vehicle before it even pulled on the lot. Charlie continued daily communication with me assisting me in researching all of my questions and concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Barry's to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. All of the associates were friendly and not high pressure at all. Barry's is also extremely generous with local charitable organizations which is very important to me when choosing venues to do business at. I cannot thank Charlie and the associates at Barry's enough for everything they have done for not only me, but the community.

Charlie

"My husband and I drove down from Cape Cod looking for a..."

My husband and I drove down from Cape Cod looking for a used SUV. Roger immediately made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. He was more than friendly and made sure we got everything we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience working with Roger and would recommend him to anyone we know!

Roger Pinsonnault

"Came in looking for a fairly new used car and in a hurry..."

Came in looking for a fairly new used car and in a hurry to get the normally painstaking process out of the way. Went online the night before and found a car then went to Barry's the next day and talked with Roger P. He gave us a look at the Chrysler 300 M and it fit what we were looking for, then once we knew what we wanted, the process and paper work were easy. Thanks to Roger we got 2 great new used cars for a working price, and quickly, so we could on to vacation. Thanks Barry's.

Roger Pinsonnault