Barry's Auto Group

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

mgempp
5/17/2012

"I bought a Nissan Versa from Charlie a few weeks ago and..."

I bought a Nissan Versa from Charlie a few weeks ago and am so happy with my purchase! Charlie worked so hard to find the right car me and at a great price. He was so friendly and intelligent and was so quick with the math I swear theres a calculator in his head! I will be recommending Charlie to everyone I know looking for a car at a great price!! Thanks Charlie See you when I'm ready for my next ride!!! BTW GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!!!! Michelle Gempp

Charlie Leonard

menawrnk123
5/10/2012

"Kyle Reynolds sold me a used car a few Weeks ago. I was..."

Kyle Reynolds sold me a used car a few Weeks ago. I was happy with the deal he gave me and worked real hard to get me the best payment plan. Hes an island guy who takes his job very seriously, kind,nice and will go above and beyond to make you happy. Thanks again Kyle :) 2011 Chevy Malibu

Kyle reynolds

Pink2005FCHS
5/09/2012

"Was looking at a brand new Xterra and wanted to upgrade..."

Was looking at a brand new Xterra and wanted to upgrade my existing Xterra. Didn't think it could go the way I want but Kyle made it happen. Thank you Kyle!!!

sheilaandrog
5/08/2012

"I went in to purchase a used car, even though he was..."

I went in to purchase a used car, even though he was eating his dinner kyle, jumped right in and gave 110% to assist me, and i was very picky but he didnt give up and didnt push something that i didnt want, and we found the car for me, my experience with Barry's was excellent, everyone was down to earth, and i would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

lucascarson
3/20/2012

"Great service, personable, and willing to work towards a..."

Great service, personable, and willing to work towards a good deal. i would recommend friends and family to purchase new and/or used cars from Barry Nissan.

keriann9760
3/18/2012

"When i whet to Barrys the sales man Charlie was not..."

When i whet to Barrys the sales man Charlie was not pushing me to buy anything at all. He help me find the best car for me and the best payment plan to fit my life stile. I love my Nissan Roge and i will tell very one to go there to buy a car..

Charlie Leonard

alesaram
3/08/2012

"I am exceptionally pleased with the quality of service I..."

I am exceptionally pleased with the quality of service I experienced at Barry's. From the moment I arrived, everyone was friendly and Steve, my salesman, let me make the decisions and did not pressure for anything I did not ask for. This was the easiest and mutually beneficial car sale I've experienced in years. I've never had a company's entire staff congratulate me for my purchase, although they never met me. For the remainder of my time here, I will definitely continue to patronize, and recommend Barry's Motors.

Stephen Marchand, Rob

charlesmorin
3/01/2012

"I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership,..."

I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership, due to the fact that they provided me with the very same exceptional service that was given to me upon my first purchase. Salesman Lou Campos is an exceptional individual, in that he relates to you a feeling of friendship and sincerity. An individual I consider as a family member. In addition to sales, ownership has given me the "trust" that is looked upon when buying a product involving a high demonimation. Lucus Barry provides this trust. Each time I have been to the dealership, he has recognized me as "Mr. Morin" and that really gives me a great feeling of knowing that he cares about the individual. I just can't say enough about this dealership and will continue to be a part of it as my desire to purchase another vehicle becomes another reality. Charles N. Morin

Lou Campos

GKBASylvia
2/22/2012

"Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car..."

Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car that was the best value for my money. He got me the car I wanted at the price that was agreeable to both of us. The car was a gift for my wife and she loves. The dealership was easy to deal with including the finance department which helped me get my payments to where they had to be. I'll be going back to this store for many years, and highly recomend Steve and the entire staff at Barrys

Steve Marchand

s.kydes
2/14/2012

"Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did..."

Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did everything he could to get me the best price possible. He has kept in touch with me for over 3 weeks now and is friendly and helpful.

Lou Campos