Barry's Auto Group

Call
Barry's Auto Group Info

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

"I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership,..."

I purchased another Nissan product from this dealership, due to the fact that they provided me with the very same exceptional service that was given to me upon my first purchase. Salesman Lou Campos is an exceptional individual, in that he relates to you a feeling of friendship and sincerity. An individual I consider as a family member. In addition to sales, ownership has given me the "trust" that is looked upon when buying a product involving a high demonimation. Lucus Barry provides this trust. Each time I have been to the dealership, he has recognized me as "Mr. Morin" and that really gives me a great feeling of knowing that he cares about the individual. I just can't say enough about this dealership and will continue to be a part of it as my desire to purchase another vehicle becomes another reality. Charles N. Morin

Lou Campos

"Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car..."

Steve was great. He took the time to show me the car that was the best value for my money. He got me the car I wanted at the price that was agreeable to both of us. The car was a gift for my wife and she loves. The dealership was easy to deal with including the finance department which helped me get my payments to where they had to be. I'll be going back to this store for many years, and highly recomend Steve and the entire staff at Barrys

Steve Marchand

"Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did..."

Lou Campos was great, he was extremely friendly and did everything he could to get me the best price possible. He has kept in touch with me for over 3 weeks now and is friendly and helpful.

Lou Campos

"I had a great experience at Barry's Nissan. Charlie..."

I had a great experience at Barry's Nissan. Charlie Leonard was very helpful and attentive. I was able to find a car that was stylish and affordable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Charlie Leonard

"I chose to visit Barrys for many reasons. I found them..."

I chose to visit Barrys for many reasons. I found them on an internet search for a specific vehicle (I thought) I wanted to purchase. Upon arriving I was introduced to Charlie from Danielle (the interet specialist). Charlie was extremely friendly, as was Danielle. Both were very personable and friendly and NOT high pressure at all. The test drive on the initial vehicle was not what I expected however Charlie was a quick thinker and advised me of a mint condition vehicle that he was taking in trade the following week. Words cannot explain how pleased I was that Charlie was able to place me in that vehicle before it even pulled on the lot. Charlie continued daily communication with me assisting me in researching all of my questions and concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Barry's to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. All of the associates were friendly and not high pressure at all. Barry's is also extremely generous with local charitable organizations which is very important to me when choosing venues to do business at. I cannot thank Charlie and the associates at Barry's enough for everything they have done for not only me, but the community.

Charlie

"My husband and I drove down from Cape Cod looking for a..."

My husband and I drove down from Cape Cod looking for a used SUV. Roger immediately made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. He was more than friendly and made sure we got everything we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience working with Roger and would recommend him to anyone we know!

Roger Pinsonnault

"Came in looking for a fairly new used car and in a hurry..."

Came in looking for a fairly new used car and in a hurry to get the normally painstaking process out of the way. Went online the night before and found a car then went to Barry's the next day and talked with Roger P. He gave us a look at the Chrysler 300 M and it fit what we were looking for, then once we knew what we wanted, the process and paper work were easy. Thanks to Roger we got 2 great new used cars for a working price, and quickly, so we could on to vacation. Thanks Barry's.

Roger Pinsonnault

"Went to check out and potential purchase a used car;..."

Went to check out and potential purchase a used car; called and spoke to Megan before arriving. When my husband and I arrived, we found that Megan was in a meeting and we were shuffled through to Jose when we said we wanted to wait to speak to Megan. We insisted and eventually someone grabbed her and she said hello and that she didnt actually do sales, which put us off a bit since we were told to ask for her. Jose, who we were put off by (he came across as pushy and not listening), went to get the car we were interested in from other lot and we opted to wait in our own car, so we could do some work while waiting. When the car was brought, Megan came to our car and introduced Lou, who she said would be taking us for a test drive. Nothing was explained about what may or may not have happened to Jose and Lou didn't seem very interested in us. The test drive was awkward and condescending; every time I did anything, Lou scolded me and then told me to do something else (following his instructions earned me a "there we go"; I felt like a 16 year old driving with my father for the first time.) After arriving back at the lot, Lou opened the trunk and said, "what do you think?" I commented that the car seemed fine. We went inside, I thought, to discuss details, price, warranty and whether or not we wanted to purchase the car. However Lou seemed to assume it a done deal and started asking how we d like to finance the car, without ever even going over the cost or any thing about it. After a minute, I asked the price, to which Lou replied "it was on the car" (it wasn't.) He got up to ask his manager the cost and came back after a few minutes with a price that he said had no room for negotiation. At this point, given the price, my husband and I decided to leave. Lou said "well what price do you want?" I named my price (only 1,400 below what they offered) and Lou went to speak to his manager. While waiting, my husband and I decided that we did not want the car either way (we both had lousy feelings in our gut by this point) and got up to tell Lou and leave. Half way to finding Lou we found his manager (no idea on the name) who insisted that the price they were offering was the only reasonable one. I replied that that was fine, but we weren't interested. He tried to continue to force his explanation and I told him that my husband and I were not interested and did have to leave (we had to meet my mother) and he shoved a paper in my hand and walked away. Overall, I left there feeling undervalued irrelevant as a customer, and don't intend to ever go back. No thank you.

Megan, Jose, Leo

"Everyone there was great. They took their time with my..."

Everyone there was great. They took their time with my husband and I with everything. The Sales person (Jose) was extremly knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We did not feel pressured at all to purchase a car, however we did buy one.

Jose Taveras

"From the second I walked into the dealership Roger could..."

From the second I walked into the dealership Roger could not have been more welcoming and made the whole car buying process a great experience. He answered any questions thoroughly and with much detail. I would highly recommend anyone I know to go to Roger and Barry's Automotive group.