Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lance Madry

March 20, 2017

"Timely Repair"

- VINDIP03 Verified Customer

I came in for an oil change & was advised of a problem. I opted to have it repaired. The waiting time was ok, in & out in a timely fashion. There was coffee & bagels available. The only thing missing was free Wi-Fi.

March 15, 2017

"Crooks/Liars"

- rainman824 Verified Customer

They stated I needed rear brakes and it would cost me $500+ which I didn't because I just had them done so theres lie and attempting to steal money Number one. They "apparently forgot" to tell me when I first showed up that there was a $199 fee to just to look at my car and see if something was wrong, even after I told them I need new shocks because they are leaking. They then proceeded to tell me 3 hours later that if i didn't have the shocks fixed at there shop that I would be charged $199. After I agreed to have my shocks fixed at there shop they tried to rip me off at payment time. I went to their parts department and asked how much one shock was and they stated "$104 dollars". Why then did I get the bill with them charging me $119 per shock. I confronted them and the price was adjusted (LIE AND ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MONEY NUMBER TWO). Thanks for trying to STEAL $30 more from me. Overall a total rip off. Your better off going to your local mechanic.

March 14, 2017

"Bayside Jeep"

- dkny493 Verified Customer

I turned in my lease and leased a new and better vehicle. The outcome was satisfactory. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The timing of the whole transaction was a bit long but we walked away satisfied. Thanks Bayside! And thank you Terri.