Bayside Imports

Bayside Imports Info

JM Legend Auto Group

Marquis Auto Leasing

"avoid it at all cost"

Go to any other place but here. I bought a car from them. A week later I went to pick up the second key which was part of the deal. Within few minutes, they took my plates off and started telling me how the bank only approved 20k and I have to pay 4.5k out of my pocket. Why would you give me the car and tell me that a week later. Then they tried to call police saying I stole the car. Thank God I had the paper work. Got my down payment.

Ricky, Lee, Kevin, and the car wash guy Sebastian

"I was looking in cars.com for a Mercedes c300, then I saw..."

I was looking in cars.com for a Mercedes c300, then I saw one very cheap from bayside imports. At the beginning I was a little bit worry for some bad reviews, but I decided go to see the car. The car was in mint condition, but had one accident on carfax, so they let me bring the car to helms brothers Mercedes to make sure everything was good with car and the accident wasn't nothing big. The car was hit in the rear bumper, but they told me the car has no problem and still has the factory warranty for another two years. Im very happy with my car, and the experience buying the car was great. I recommend bayside imports to anyone who is looking to buy a luxury car, they have really good prices.

Ricky

"Very bad place to buy a car. This is the most dishonest..."

Very bad place to buy a car. This is the most dishonest dealership ever. They will rip you off and sell you cars they fix in the back. Once you drive off the lot there is nothing you can do to return the car or get your money back. Do not sign anything until your lawyer reviews the contract and read everything before signing the contract. I bought a car few weeks ago from Henry, Alan and Ricky and now I am stuck with a bad car plus they changed the price on the contract by 8,000 dollars.

Ricky, Alan, Henry

"I bought a car from this place and the day I left I felt..."

I bought a car from this place and the day I left I felt something wrong with the car I called and told them about it and was told to bring the car back so that they can look at it. They keep the car for two day and when I called back to ask what was going on with my car they told me that nothing was wrong with it. Now I know what I felt when I was driving it, so I ask to see the report of what they did to the car. I was told that there wasn't a report and I couldn't have one. Now I was and still am like how can that be I just bought this car and you have to show me what you have done. So now I am going through the channle to get this corrected. So I would say DON'T SHOW AT THE DEALER!!!!

Jason

"Wrost dealership of all, not professional at all Henry..."

Wrost dealership of all, not professional at all Henry our salesperson never return calls and was awful at pulling lie BE AWEAR HORRIBLE DEAR STAY AWAY ESPECIALLY FOM HENRY AND HIS GROUP!

Henry