Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

2995 US Highway 1 S, St. Augustine, Florida 32086
Closed 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM Hours

John Hughes, Finance Manager, Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

John Hughes

Jeff Blanchard, Master Certified Product Specialist, Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Jeff Blanchard

Dustin Hughes

April 28, 2017

"5,000 mile LOF"

- Retired tr

I was very pleased with the service department. Justin was especially helpful, kind, considerate, and efficient. I will return for all service for my 2015 Sienna. I came in with a friend, who brought in her Corolla, it was a very pleasant experience.

April 26, 2017

"Very knowledgeable and great Experiences buying vehicles"

- Inaam13

We have bought our last 2 vehicles from Beaver Toyota. Bryan has been a great salesperson and made the experience very easy. The staff is all very knowledgeable. I would and have recommended Bryan and Beaver Toyota!

April 25, 2017

"Ryan T goes the extra mile!"

- Got Wowed!

We are very pleased with Ryan T! He gave us top notch customer service. Beaver Toyota wowed us thanks to Ryan T! We have been coming to this location for service for 15 years and Ryan helped us the night we had to drop off my 2002 Avalon for service. The next day he was our salesman and now I'm a happy Camry owner! Thank you Ryan!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $32128