Beechmont Ford

Northgate Ford

Walt Sweeney Ford Inc.

RJBII
9/27/2016

"Purchase of a new F-350 Platinum"

Beechmont Ford is by far the best dealer I have worked with, This will be my Third vehicle I have purchased from Dick Barrick, he has an extensive knowledge in the vehicles he sells and I cant express enough how easy and hassle free he has made the buying process. It is also nice having the peace of mind if their is any questions or concern Dick will handle them in a timely fashion.

Dick Barrick

Hensley 07
9/26/2016

"Excellent Service & Concern"

I can't express how much my husband & I appreciate the help, service & concern we received from agent, Dick Barrick, & Beechmont Ford. Our 2014 Escape was totaled after being in a head on crash. Dick Barrick at Beechmont, found the exact car we had asked for & immediately started the paperwork & fiance. He could not have made the process any easier for two injured people, considering most of this was done by phone. Because of the safety features of our 2014.Escape, we both wanted to put our trust in another Ford product.

Dick Barrick

Doug30
9/21/2016

"Great experience"

The knowledge and experience was top notch. My salesman, Dean, was very helpful and had quite the pitch. Very easy to talk business and seemed to really be concerned with any and all questions that I had. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

Dean McWilliams

Vreeland crew
9/18/2016

"Great service "

Enjoyed our. Experience here. Looking forward to our new truck. Chad was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend coming here to check out the huge selection

Chad Williams

JWindle
9/17/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

Very pleased with my experience! I walked in pretty much knowing what I wanted and was greeted quickly and shown the car right away. My salesman Darin Hensley was very knowledgeable and laid back and got me in and out very quickly and didn't try to pressure me into spending more money on different deals like other car dealerships. Will be doing future business with Beechmont Ford for sure.

Darin Hensley

pskooke
9/03/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Darin Hensley was easy to talk to, friendly, and very helpful getting me the perfect deal on my new car purchase. Took his time to help me find just the right car for my budget. I left the dealership happy, and a satisfied new car owner. Would recommend Beechmont Ford and Darin to anyone looking for an honest deal. Thanks.

Darin Hensley

Mkfphoto1
9/01/2016

"Fun, friendly, and full of knowledge! "

All of my questions were answered in a way I could understand them, especially for this being my first time buying a new car! I wasn't pushed into anything I didn't want, and I was treated with respect and the dealer was very patient the entire time!! It actually turned out to be a fun experience for me and I couldn't have asked for a better salesman! Jason was very easy to talk to, extremely helpful and undersood that this was such a big purchase for me! He even brought me water because he could read that I was getting tense about the purchase. I left the dealership a very happy, thankful, and completely satisfied new car owner. Thanks, Jason!

Jason Scales

Ahunt
9/01/2016

"Pleasant experance "

Very helpful non pushy sales approach. Did there best to fulfill my pricing buget along with particular model details... Would recommend Chad and others involved to a friend.

Chad williams

Ltc1978
8/26/2016

"Awesome deal. Great people and fast sale"

Salesman jason was very cool. Kenny the sales manager was awesome to work with. Fast selling process and very fair deal on my trade. Found the car I wanted and did not try to up sell me to a different model.

Jason scales, kenny haynes

DianeM
8/25/2016

"Always great"

Everyone at Beechmont Ford has always treated me with respect and good service. I have bought all my cars there since the 80s. I will continue to buy and service my cars there until I can no longer drive.

David David Risher