Beechmont Ford

Inskeep Ford

Lebanon Ford

twinplug
3/31/2015

"Used 2014 Car Purchase $28,000 Purchase"

Car was delivered and I could not believe how filthy the interior was for a car that was one year old and low miles. They did'nt bother cleaning the car or chain the dirty oil.

Greg Hester

scott
3/31/2015

"Should I ever go to Beechmont Ford or buy a Ford again?"

I had a piece of trim FALL off of my Ford Flex, let me say that again a trim piece FELL off of my Ford Flex, and I had to pay to get it fixed at Beechmont ford. The same thing happened to the other side of my Flex last year. 32 Ford was opened then and they fixed it for free and said that it was the manufacture's fault and it shouldn't happen. I wonder if Beechmont Ford charged the manufacture and me too? So should I ever buy another Ford? Should I ever go to Beechmont Ford to buy a car or get service? Really what would you do? When I talked with the cashier she said "it is something you should bring up with Ford because its obviously a poor product." I guess she answered at least one of my questions if not both. At least she was honest!

Tim King

chapNP
1/20/2015

"Forever a Beechmont Ford customer! "

My family has always been treated perfectly from Beechmont Ford! From our favorite salesman, Mike Jackson, to the manager of Service, Mike Corchran. Both of them (along with all other staff) have ALWAYS went above and beyond to give us the best experience. We have never felt cheated, never felt rushed....honestly just a family friendly, honest dealership! Because of them, we will ALWAYS return! Thank you!

Michael Jackson, Mike Corcoran

Stimmers
4/21/2014

"Great customer service"

I went in to see Jim Couch to purchase a new vehicle. Jim was very professional and had great customer service. When I drove the car (which was a demo), I noticed a crack in the passenger side mirror. I called him to inform him of the situation. He insured me it would be taken care of, in fact, he called me the next day to let me know that the mirror had been scheduled to get fixed.

pinkpuckett1
4/18/2014

"Ford Escape."

First time ever going into a dealership and not being presured and forced into anything. Great experience. I told my sister to go to beechmont ford and look around. Mike Jackson was great guy.

Mike Jackson

Emmitt_jas
3/04/2014

"Jim Couch was super nice and helped us find the perfect..."

Jim Couch was super nice and helped us find the perfect car for our family! He was very knowledgable about all the vehicles that we looked at.

lvdb
2/27/2014

"Called about a car. Jim was very helpful. He got back to..."

Called about a car. Jim was very helpful. He got back to us right away with answers to questions we had. Drove in that afternoon. Drove home with the new car that day! Great salesmanship!

IWLU372
2/05/2014

"Between my wife and I we have purchased 3 vehicles from..."

Between my wife and I we have purchased 3 vehicles from Beechmont Ford and Bill Gramann has been our salesman on all three purchases. Bill is a very outstanding guy and will win my business again. We are looking to purchase a used car for our son in the next few months and like I said we are going to Bill for help. Mr. Gramann is the reason why we are going to be returning to Beechmont Ford for this next purchase. I also must add that we have gotten great service from the men and women the your service department. They have been very helpful with our needs and wants.

bill gramann & Brennan Dean

garygarrison
1/22/2014

"Rick was a good salesman.He listened to what we wanted..."

Rick was a good salesman.He listened to what we wanted and went out of his way to please us.The service was good and we kept him there after hours to show us what we wanted.I can say we had no idea that we could go in and within three hours drive home in our new Focus.I was very pleased with the results,and with the large selection of autos they had on hand.Will defininatly recomend Beechmont Ford to others.

Rick Hubble

grace70
1/20/2014

"Joel Campbell sold this die-hard Toyota fan my first Ford..."

Joel Campbell sold this die-hard Toyota fan my first Ford Escape, and that was it! I will never buy another Toyota or go to another dealership because of Joel. He sold me my 2014 Ford Ecco-Boost Escape. Joel goes above and beyond to explain and accommodate the customer's needs. I am completely satisfied with Beechmont Ford due to Joel's excellent salesmanship and honesty.

Joel Campbell