Beechmont Ford

Beechmont Ford Info

Lebanon Ford

Beau Townsend Ford Lincoln

"Great customer service"

I went in to see Jim Couch to purchase a new vehicle. Jim was very professional and had great customer service. When I drove the car (which was a demo), I noticed a crack in the passenger side mirror. I called him to inform him of the situation. He insured me it would be taken care of, in fact, he called me the next day to let me know that the mirror had been scheduled to get fixed.

"Ford Escape."

First time ever going into a dealership and not being presured and forced into anything. Great experience. I told my sister to go to beechmont ford and look around. Mike Jackson was great guy.

Mike Jackson

"Jim Couch was super nice and helped us find the perfect..."

Jim Couch was super nice and helped us find the perfect car for our family! He was very knowledgable about all the vehicles that we looked at.

Jim Couch

"Called about a car. Jim was very helpful. He got back to..."

Called about a car. Jim was very helpful. He got back to us right away with answers to questions we had. Drove in that afternoon. Drove home with the new car that day! Great salesmanship!

Jim Couch

"Between my wife and I we have purchased 3 vehicles from..."

Between my wife and I we have purchased 3 vehicles from Beechmont Ford and Bill Gramann has been our salesman on all three purchases. Bill is a very outstanding guy and will win my business again. We are looking to purchase a used car for our son in the next few months and like I said we are going to Bill for help. Mr. Gramann is the reason why we are going to be returning to Beechmont Ford for this next purchase. I also must add that we have gotten great service from the men and women the your service department. They have been very helpful with our needs and wants.

bill gramann & Brennan Dean

"Rick was a good salesman.He listened to what we wanted..."

Rick was a good salesman.He listened to what we wanted and went out of his way to please us.The service was good and we kept him there after hours to show us what we wanted.I can say we had no idea that we could go in and within three hours drive home in our new Focus.I was very pleased with the results,and with the large selection of autos they had on hand.Will defininatly recomend Beechmont Ford to others.

Rick Hubble

"Joel Campbell sold this die-hard Toyota fan my first Ford..."

Joel Campbell sold this die-hard Toyota fan my first Ford Escape, and that was it! I will never buy another Toyota or go to another dealership because of Joel. He sold me my 2014 Ford Ecco-Boost Escape. Joel goes above and beyond to explain and accommodate the customer's needs. I am completely satisfied with Beechmont Ford due to Joel's excellent salesmanship and honesty.

Joel Campbell

"Jim was extremely helpful and I had a wonderful..."

Jim was extremely helpful and I had a wonderful experience buying my first car thanks to him. He worked with me in every way possible and helped me find the perfect car.

Jim Couch

"This is the sixth new vehicle that I have purchased from..."

This is the sixth new vehicle that I have purchased from Beechmont Ford. I feel that I have been treated well here, so I come back. I like Ford for several reasons. My Father-in-law worked for Ford Motor Company for 30 years and I feel a loyalty for this reason. I also like the fact that Ford did not take government bailout money! I think that Ford makes a quality product.

Andy Oleary

"Beechmont Ford was a great help to me! They were the..."

Beechmont Ford was a great help to me! They were the first stop I made and my last. They worked with me on my financial needs and what I wanted in a car. When price wasn't really coming together they worked really hard to get a price that satisfied me. I would highly recommend anyone to this dealership and I will be getting future vehicles from them.