Beechmont Ford

Northgate Ford

Walt Sweeney Ford Inc.

Brittany1
5/11/2016

"It was great. Couldn't of asked for anything better."

Made my time there looking for a new car easy and stress free. Really great there. Loved it. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to go here.

Dick barrick

K. Bailey
5/06/2016

"I LOVE BEECHMONT FORD!!!"

I recently had a wonderful experience leasing a new Ford-150 at Beechmont Ford! My sales person was Dick Barrick and he was amazing to work with. We walked the lot looking at trucks and I was blown away by the huge inventory they had to pick from! We went for a test drive and Dick answered all my questions. I got way more for my trade-in than I expected to and found the truck of my dreams at Beechmont!! Dick even helped me sync my cell phone and went through the whole truck explaining all the buttons and gadgets to me before I left! I've never experienced that kind of personal attention before when purchasing a vehicle! I even received a follow-up email the next day from Dick making sure I was happy and didn't have any questions. What an amazing experience this has been! Well worth the drive to have such personalized service and attention to detail! I would recommend Beechmont Ford to everyone!!

Dick Barrick

Brian
5/05/2016

"Great deals and fair trades"

I recently purchased my 4th pickup in the last 5 years from Beechmont Ford and Dick Barrick. They have always treated me fairly both on the new vehicles as well as my trades. No review on the service department as it has never been needed for anything other than oil changes etc. The pickups all have ran flawlessly. I would highly recommend Beechmont Ford and Dick Barrick.

Dick Barrick

Kuehnle
4/27/2016

"Sales Experience"

We have been leasing or buying vehicles from Beechmont Ford over many vehicles. We have dealt with DICK BARRICK exclusively. Dick is simply the best Sales Consultant I have ever worked with period. Dick gets you the best deals, handles all aspects of the transaction and is always there when you need him. The service department is also quite efficient. To date, we have not had any issues.

Dick Barrick and Heather the leasing manager (recent lease)

S Rodriguez
2/13/2016

"horrible horrible horrible "

Service department full of ways to rip you out of your money. Unbelievable. They are waiting for you to pull in so they can give you a list if issues, some of which don't even exist. Just another way to scam you out of your money.

Sarah

JDill
2/08/2016

"Awesome experience!"

In September I leased a new F150 XLT. Chad Campbell was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient and explain the entire lease options and program.

Chad Campbell

pissedoffagain
1/19/2016

"Dodging warranties!"

I bought a Chevy Silverado 1500 from the owner at Beechmont Ford when it was Chevy Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The Premier warranty that i purchased through the dealer is a waist of money. The ball joints on my truck were out per every other garage I go to just not Chevy and their specifications. Now I needed new tires in front because the old tires were being worn because of the ball joints were out. I can not get a alignment for the new tires because the ball joints are worn. So, since Chevy and Premier warranty does not care I have to pay for tires, labor, new ball joints, alignment of my own pocket even though I have a warranty that should cover some of the costs!!!!!! I have contacted the management at Beechmont Ford and I was told the the owner is; sick, out of the country, only shows up a couple times a month. I have contacted the G.M. and he said the owner would be in contact and that he is sick. Its been weeks and I have had NO further contact plus I left messages since and NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

GENERAL MANAGER; Beechmont Ford

Rchesney09
11/26/2015

"Chad Campbell is awesome!"

We recently bought a new Ford Escape with Chad's help. He helped us get a great deal and was super friendly and helpful! We appreciate the great service and would highly recommend asking for Chad if you need help purchasing a new vehicle from this dealership:) Robyn and Chris

Chadwick Campbell

fordsucks
11/16/2015

"worst place ever - don't go there"

Worst Ford Dealer ever - tried to charge me $500 bucks for a $165 part - Service people unprofessional and the owners are just as bad. Called me to apologize for the bad service and promised me a gift card - never received it but was not surprised - they were just blowing smoke. Take it from me - first don't buy a Ford and second if you must buy a Ford , pick another dealer - any other dealer these people are looking to take advantage of you. Never go there for service unless you want to pay for parts you don't need.

service department

jprichard39
11/09/2015

"best ford dealership ."

best selection and friendly staff, the days of the haggling are over my salesmen Chad Campbell worked all the numbers for me over the phone I brought in my checkbook and was done in an hour! Very happy

chad campbell