Berwyn Kia

Berwyn Kia Info

fernando26
6/04/2014

"customer"

very high great Experience with Monkia Zborowska sales Ladie she help me with all my needs. I top referral with all my contacts she a great sales person, and always with a Happy mood

Monika Zborowske

ptovar201
6/03/2014

"USED CAR SALES"

Monika Zborowska was very friendly and personable, I would strongly recommend my friends and relatives to Berwyn Kia. Both myself and my daughter are very happy with the choice of Kia Spotage that we came upon and trust that we will enjoy it many years to come.

MONIKA ZBOROWSKA

kczaja
3/15/2014

"I recently bought my Kia Optima from Berwyn Kia. I have..."

I recently bought my Kia Optima from Berwyn Kia. I have done lots of business with them in the past but this experience was beyond extraordinary. My sales specialist Mark was very helpful and was completely looking out for my best interests. He took amazing care of me and my new car and got me a great deal! He went above and beyond in order to find the right match for me, which I rarely see at car dealerships. I was very impressed by his kindness and willingness to help. I just can't say enough about how great an experience this was and how happy I am with Berwyn Kia and Mark in particular. I highly recommend going to see Mark. Such a nice guy!

Mark Dziadkowiec

Karenreis
2/02/2014

"Customer Service: Before I even came into the..."

Customer Service: Before I even came into the dealership, Len was very helpful to me over the phone discussing an Optima that I seen on their website. He went out to the lot to physically confirm that they still had it and even discussed price/financing, etc. He was not there when I came in the next day so I dealt with Chris Alverson. Chris showed me the Optima I originally showed interest in and at my request he showed me some others on the lot. He was very helpful but not pushy. He was a pleasure to deal with. In purchasing my vehicle, Chris Alverson and Dan Basic were very considerate and helpful in getting what I want at a payment I can afford and feel comfortable with.

Len, Chris Alverson, Dan Basic

Prep10886
1/28/2014

"Just bought a Kia Soul a few weeks ago. The management..."

Just bought a Kia Soul a few weeks ago. The management staff was incredibly helpful. I had all my questions, comments, and concerns answered to my satisfaction. I will recommend Berwyn Kia to friends, and family before they go and buy a new car.

Dan Basic and Ramona Rodriquez

akk11
1/27/2014

"From Berwyn....Bought a brand new 2014 kia forte. Very..."

From Berwyn....Bought a brand new 2014 kia forte. Very friendly. Worked with us to find a great deal and car that would fit our needs.

sasa ratkovic and the manager Dan Basic

melissaburalli
6/14/2012

"All of the gentleman (from the salesmen to the finance..."

All of the gentleman (from the salesmen to the finance person) at the Kia Berwyn were very pleasant dealing with. I will highly recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Kia Berwyn!! Thank you guys very much

Jacob & Matt

jhkings
6/02/2012

"Everyone was very friendly and helpful. All of my..."

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. All of my questions were answered. The process didn't take as long as I'd expected. Overall, a positive experience.

Chris Alverson; Bob Lippie

joymarieke
4/09/2012

"The entire staff and the experience were great. Not only..."

The entire staff and the experience were great. Not only was everyone nice but very informed and didn't mind taking the time to explain everything to me. The only thing I didn't like was that the KIA website ran out of the $25.00 test drive gift cards-- and the the company did not offer any other incentive, like Chevy with an IPOD. The Berwyn Kia dealer was great though and made me feel comfortable in recommending the KIA product to others.

Ken, Edgar and the manager