Bianchi Honda

Tomas Brizuela

Ted Rau, Sales Consultant, Bianchi Honda

Ted Rau

August 19, 2017

"Used Honda Civic Purchase"

- Jacobtroutman

I came to Bianchi Honda in search of my first car. While I had a good idea of what I wanted, Lennon Askew helped me to find the perfect car for me. He was extremely informative and understand of my situation. He was also very fair and reasonable when negotiating. Overall, Lennon made buying a car a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend him and the rest of the staff at Bianchi Honda. Thanks again Lennon!

Mike Mobilia

"Absolutely AMAZING"

- flinnb4

What a wonderful experience. We went to Bianchi for Ed to take a quick look around for a used car and ended up leaving having signed the papers and check and having another family added onto our "family tree named Bianchi Honda" Everyone was helpful, compassionate and friendly. Mellie, our mentally challenged daughter was made to feel important, needed and necessary. What an outpouring of unconditional love and compassion. We received a tutorial on all aspects of the car and every question was answered with respect no matter what it was. Our advice to you is do not purchase a car without giving Bianchi Honda a chance to show you what they have to offer. We feel very confident we have made the right choice and just love our new car and family!!! Hugs to them.

Mike Mobilia

August 19, 2017

"I had great help Ted Rau is the greats ."

- bill2649

This is I think my 4th Honda and the people their are great and are willing to help you the best they can. And as I said before Ted Rau I feel is a great sales person and I will always recommend a Honda and this deal ship to anyone. Good Luck on the road to come.

Ted Rau

Used 2015 Honda Pilot, $27744

2015 Honda Pilot

Used 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan, $13571

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan

• Car Wash (free for customers)
  • Child Friendly Waiting Area