Bianchi Honda

Josh Elliott

April 26, 2017

"New truck byer"

- Marti4

Had a very good experience with sales and finance. I would recommend this dealer to my friends. This is my first Honda and am very pleased with sales service and workmanship.

April 25, 2017

"Very Knowledgeable and Courteous Employees "

- Dorotha L Argaez

This is was our first experience with Bianchi Honda and it will not be our last. From the amazing showroom to the outstanding employees our experience was outstanding. Both Taylor and Matt were very wonderful to work with from the time we walked in the door until we left with our brand new Honda Pilot Elite. They both were very knowledgeable of the vehicle and the entire process overall. I am in love with my new Honda and I am looking forward to driving it for many years to come.

April 25, 2017

"NEW CAR"

- PILOT17

I was looking to buy a Pilot EX-L but ultimately bought the Touring, courtesy a good deal offered by the dealership on the new car and the Trade-In compared to other dealers nearby. Keith was very helpful with the whole buying experience and the best part was he spent enough time explaining about the new car and it's features to my wife. Thanks Keith! Definitely recommend!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $33740