Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

macpaw
7/03/2015

"Best experience ever! "

I found a car that I liked on their website. Went to the dealership the next day test drove the car and fell in love! Zach and Chris Luly were the best sales people ever. I would recommend them to everyone who wants a new car!

mossyoak1967
6/23/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

Started the experience by making a phone call to Bill to see if they still had the truck I was interested in that I found online. Bill did not see it on the lot and said to give him some time so he could find out where it was and if had indeed sold and call me back. A half hour went by and I had not received a phone call so I called back. Bill explained it was still available and was onsite and was very sorry that he did not get back to me because he was the only one there at the time with customers. I enjoyed his honesty and apologetic nature so we drove to Lincoln from Omaha to look at the truck on Sunday, Father's Day afternoon. When we arrived we were greeted by Bill who was working with many other customers at the same time as was Eric. Bill took the time to greet us and get a dealer plate so we could go drive the truck while he continued to help other customers. Bill said take it out and let us know what you think without saying anything about how far we could take it even though we joked about heading to California or Mexico. Upon the completion of the test drive, we decided that we wanted it. Bill asked us to take a seat as he continued to try to sell another car to some customers that had been sold the day before... I'd say he is an over achiever. After a short wait we were greeted by both Eric and Bill and said we would take it. We went into Eric's office and had some small talk and sealed the deal. Eric was honest as could be with what he paid for the vehicle originally, went over all the service that he had done to it and what he would give it to us for. I was amazed at the genuine honesty and though I would never by a vehicle from a friend, that is how he made us feel, like we had been friends for ever. We drove off the lot with a new truck with low miles and a great price not to mention a full tank of diesel. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ME !!! Will we go back to Bigler again.... HECK YAH if we are going to buy another quality used vehicle with low miles at a fair price. A big shout out to Eric and his staff for the great business model he has going on.

bryan88
6/18/2015

"Fantastic VW Purchase"

Needing a new car that was reliable for weekly travel to and from Omaha, I visited many dealerships. Bigler was later in the afternoon, and ended up being my last stop. Bryan Luly greeted us outside and was a pleasure working with. He allowed me to look at the cars rather then forcing cars on me. Found the VW and came back the next afternoon to buy it. I could tell everyone there loves what they do and the customer service is excellent! They'll help you find your car, but let you lead the search. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car!

Herb
5/19/2015

"Bentley"

I purchased a Bentley from Mick Luly at Bigler Motors. He delivered this car to me. The car was in the exact condition stated over the phone. Best part "NO Surprises" "None". Great dealership, great service. Bought the car over the internet!

action
5/09/2015

"Another Great Infiniti purchase!"

It is truly a joy to work with these people. I have now purchased two Infiniti's from this dealership and it has been a very pleasurable experience on ALL levels. They gave me a great deal on my trade in (which was hard for me to part with for sentimental reasons), and they made me a tremendous deal on the Red 2012 G37X coupe that I bought. I worked with Eric, Brough, Bryan & Tim on this deal and all of them were just superb and went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. The Carfax records were complete, the car was immaculate, and the service was exceptional. You would be hard pressed to find a better used car dealer anywhere!

kondrak
4/30/2015

"BEST SERVICE EVER!"

I actually was planning to go to another dealership, but saw a few cars I really liked. I happen to be driving a very old beat up truck at the time and just wanted to look around. I wasn't pressured, hounded or ignored. When I had questions, Bryan not only did a great job answering them, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very laid back. He didn't judge me because of the truck I was driving and showed me respect. I asked about two of the same cars, different years and he steered me to one that fit my needs the best and guess what, it wasn't the highest priced one either! My family ended up buying two cars within the next two weeks and we love them both! Bryan was awesome and you know you are dealing with a great dealership when they offer a 30 day warranty!

Bob J
4/23/2015

"Excellent Cutomer Service"

Purchased Mustang GT convertible, very happy with Chris and the management team. I realize I brought a used car and had a couple problems after I left to drive home. Went back to dealership and they were fantastic and stepped up took care of my concerns. They go THE EXTRA MILE for their customers, I will tell all my friends this is the place to buy! Bob Jensen

richardhre
4/14/2015

"Relaxed Friendly Experience"

Very easy to talk to. No pressure sales like some places I've been to. Felt very comfortable after Chris mentioned Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. That is when I knew I was at the right place. Any question I had was answered. All concerns were addressed. Very happy with the end result. Thanks Chris!

Dianne
3/31/2015

"Great experience buying a car"

We were treated with respect, honesty and immediate service. I did not feel pressured but was given prompt service when we were ready to test drive and buy our vehicle. Very nice people to work with and I love my car. Great salesman!!! Their Internet presentation was excellent.

j4mcewen
3/26/2015

"Great Experience "

I will definitely be recommending this dealership to my family and my friends. They had great service, were very kind and helpful, and did everything they could to get my into a vehicle.

Reviews of Bryan Luly