Bigler Motors

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Bigler Motors
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great experience"

Found just the car I wanted at a fair price. Bob was super to work with. Well worth the drive from Kansas City. Easy to see why Bigler was Dealer of the Year!

"Outstanding "female" car buying experience"

Bryan was an outstanding sales professional! I enjoyed negotiating a sales price with him as he consistently handled himself in a polite, professional and respectful manner. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family that might be in search of a newer used vehicle. I had spoken with quite a few people prior to this purchase and was aware that Bigler Motors delivered excellent customer service. They have, again, earned this high-quality reputation in my experience. There's a reason car buyers compare experiences. Bigler Motors need not worry!

Ron (Title Clerk)

"Reputation Earned Motto is true...."

These guys truly took care of me when I purchased my Acura a few months back. Fair price and great customer service... Then, I recently got a flat tire and went to get it fixed here locally in Omaha to find out that I had wheel locks custom for the Acura on my vehicle. After looking around locally, couldnt find anyone to help me out for less than $100+ which is ridiculous for 4 little locks. I called Bigler and they immediately offered to help me out. They initially tried to get a local shop to take the wheel locks off, but no success. They then paid for me to go to the delearship in Lincoln to get them not only taken off, but replaced with new lug nuts. I truly can say this supercedes any customer serviced I've previously experienced from a dealership. I was able to keep the wheel locks and order the key from the delership. Just amazing...

"Smooth And Fast"

Got a good quality car from Bigler Motors at a fair price. I had a few minor issues like replacing a keyfob transmitter that was broken, and they took care of everything no questions asked.

"2009 Hyundai Sonata"

I had Brian and he was unbelievable. Outstanding service and effort. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. He is just unreal when it comes to service. No one compares.

"salesman of the year? i think so"

Brian was the best salesman I've ever encountered and I've purchased many vehicles. He was up front and honest, great communication, and just made it really easy for me to decide on a vehicle. Whatever this guys making isn't nearly enough! I will recommend him to all friends and family.

"Love my car!!"

Came to Lincoln from Grand Island looking for a new car and everyone was super helpful!! Got me and my friend both into new cars!! We both absolutely love the cars!!

"A breath of fresh air!"

The guys at Bigler Motors are all very straight to the point and kind. I didn't feel at all pressured as I have when showing any interest at all in a car at other dealerships. I am so completely pleased with the service that they provide and I could not have asked for a better deal! They made the whole process work so seamlessly that it felt like we were in, talked for a bit, filled out some papers, and were gone in a flash with an awesome new ride! So excited to tell my friends and family about Bigler Motors! Thank you for such a great buy and an amazing experience.

"AWESOME!!! "

Bob was so friendly and really funny! He didn't just sell me my dream car, he created a friendship! And their prices for great quality vehicles are very reasonable!

"Bigler Motors Makes Son's Day"

I purchased a Ford Fusion through Bigler Motors for my son. Bob was extremely friendly and NOT AT ALL pushy. He allowed us to make the right choice. My son is now driving a great car. And Bob made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I would buy another car from Bigler without hesitation.

Bob Settell