Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Bob J
4/23/2015

"Excellent Cutomer Service"

Purchased Mustang GT convertible, very happy with Chris and the management team. I realize I brought a used car and had a couple problems after I left to drive home. Went back to dealership and they were fantastic and stepped up took care of my concerns. They go THE EXTRA MILE for their customers, I will tell all my friends this is the place to buy! Bob Jensen

richardhre
4/14/2015

"Relaxed Friendly Experience"

Very easy to talk to. No pressure sales like some places I've been to. Felt very comfortable after Chris mentioned Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. That is when I knew I was at the right place. Any question I had was answered. All concerns were addressed. Very happy with the end result. Thanks Chris!

Dianne
3/31/2015

"Great experience buying a car"

We were treated with respect, honesty and immediate service. I did not feel pressured but was given prompt service when we were ready to test drive and buy our vehicle. Very nice people to work with and I love my car. Great salesman!!! Their Internet presentation was excellent.

j4mcewen
3/26/2015

"Great Experience "

I will definitely be recommending this dealership to my family and my friends. They had great service, were very kind and helpful, and did everything they could to get my into a vehicle.

Lincoln1
3/25/2015

"Amazing service!"

I've never felt so comfortable inside of a dealership. There was nothing pushy about any of the sales staff. The start by sitting you down figuring out what all of your needs and wants in a car are. They then find a few cars that meet most of those requirements and sit back and let you test drive them alone so you can make the decision without being pushed around. I think the best part however is if they don't have anything that you wont absolutely love; they tell you that up front and let you walk out. They don't try to get you into a vehicle you wouldn't want just to make a sale. The prices are fair, the trade in offers are fair, but the service is unbeatable. My advice is to always start with Bigler when searching for a used vehicle.

FoxyHooligan
3/23/2015

"Five Superstars"

The terms 'special', 'amazing', and 'SWEET DEAL" are so often overused in the world today. None of these come close to describing the quality experience my wife and I had at Bigler Motors. After thanking me for my service in the U.S. Military, they proceeded to show me what auto dealer "service" means. Mick asked me what I needed. I told him. He pointed to the car. It was the one. I had no idea what getting a nice, new-looking car could be like. The deal is, there is not a lemon on the lot. They don't take them in. Junk goes to the scrap heap. If it is not something one of his sons wouldn't drive proudly, it probably is not on the lot. Those guys don't make a bunch on each car. They sell quality cars at a few hundred profit, and subsequently sell quite a few. Everybody is happy. Easy financing. Chris worked with my wife to get her into something she really likes. If mama is happy, well, you know. My son is fifteen and we will be out there soon. If my son turns out to be as respectful as Mick's boys, this papa will be happy too. Thanks men. P.S. Even if you're not in the market and want to spend some time around good people: head out there. It's all good. Colin-Lincoln,NE

Jeremy

SexySilverSoul
3/19/2015

"Wonderful! "

I'm a college senior who had to do part of her car shopping experience by herself. At other dealerships, I felt like a seal in a sea of sharks, with stereotypical car salesmen circling around me. But at Bigler, I was treated with honesty, respect, and plenty of space! When I went with my parents, Chris Luly was helpful and easy to talk to. The first time I stopped by, I test drove the Kia Soul, and admitted that I loved it. The second time I came, Chris remembered me (even though I had previously only been there for a few minutes). I LOVED that each time I went to test drive the car, I went out unaccompanied, allowing me to really get a feel for the vehicle. Their store is clean, inviting, and has great service! Because we bought my car on Valentine's Day, the store had sweets for customers. They handed my trade in fairly, detailed my car to perfection, and sent me off as a VERY happy customer. I'll always check Bigler first for when I need to look for a new car... though I think my silver Kia Soul will be with me for a very long time!!

RichL
3/17/2015

"Excellent service"

After vesting other establishments around Lincoln I found exactly what I wanted at Bigler Motors. The vehicle fit exactly what my needs and expectations were. They were not pushy and they did not use harsh sales tactics to keep us in the building. They were very accommodating and they did not try to force me into a vehicle I did not want.

Sgt_D
3/11/2015

"Excellent Dealer!"

Chris is an above the board kind of dealer. He's a genuine good dude, and so is his dad. The cars are already priced to sell, so there was no real need to haggle. They support the military. Everybody in there was personable and helpful. They quickly resolved any issues noticed with the car. Big shout out to Jeremy, the highly experienced lead detailer there. Another genuine, outstanding individual that goes above and beyond. He removed some noticed scratches and made the whole car shine brighter than Rhianna's diamonds. Thanks guys I'm very happy I bought the best car I've ever owned from you! -MSgt "D"

Jeremy

Supastar1900
3/08/2015

"Awesome"

Bigler Motors isn't like other car places they weren't pushing and just trying to sell us a car. Would defiantly buy from them again.

Reviews of Chris Luly