Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

T&LSpe29
1/30/2016

""Great Dealership""

My Wife and I had been looking for a few weeks for a Cadillac XTS Vsport. We found the car we were looking for at Bigler Motors in Lincoln, Nebraska. We drove from Omaha to Lincoln to see the car. and were very impressed by the quality and variety of top end vehicles they had on their lot. All the employees were very friendly and helpful. Our Sales Associate Bryan .went over all the details of the car with us and we took it for a test drive. We loved the car and went back to finalize the sale. Mick gave us a good trade-in price for our 2013 LaCrosse and took care of a few minor details with the Cadillac and promised to have the Cadillac completely detailed and ready in a couple of days. We got the call it was ready and when we got there it was showroom quality. We are very impressed by this dealership and how all the employees work together to make things happen for their customers. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality used car.

jrmartens
1/30/2016

"Worth the drive!"

We found our Acura MDX online (we are from central Kansas), and it was worth the drive to the dealership. The car was clean and ready to go, they were easy to work with, and went above and beyond to take care of us. We appreciated their customer service and would definitely do business with them again!

nicktarlowski0316
12/05/2015

"Great, low-key service"

My wife and I have been visiting a few dealerships over the last 6 months in the search of a new/used car. We ended up settling on an incredibly well-kept and maintained 2004 Pathfinder from Bigler Auto in Lincoln. Mick was the dealer who helped us, was very knowledgeable, and genuine. We explained our situation, money-wise and he told us our best buy would be the car we would eventually purchase. Our transaction was so low-pressure that it was like dealing with an old friend. We test drove the vehicle and went on our way after a handshake and snagging his card. We went to a few dealers later that day and endured the usual high pressure crap we have come to recognize from other new and used dealers in town. Good God they suck. Even if you greet a dealer with a "HI, WE ARE JUST HERE TO LOOK." You end up getting countless emails and phone calls at work over a sale that wasnt going to happen in the first place. This is why, after dealing with Bigler and Mick for a total of about 15 minutes, we purchased our new/used vehicle from them. They are genuine and low-key, like my wife and I are. I even told him I had the cash to buy immediately, and the high pressure nonsense never materialized. Mick was great. He made our buying experience exactly what it should be. Id buy again from him and Bigler, and Id totally send friends here as well. Thanks Mick!

MustangMan
12/03/2015

"Best dealership experience around!"

This is the 2nd car we've purchased from Bigler Motors in the last 3 years. As before it was a stress-free pleasant experience. The customer service was excellent and they followed-up with us on a couple of issues just like they said they would. Great folks and a great place to buy a quality vehicle!

conrich42
11/25/2015

"First time buying a car from a dealership...AMAZING EXP!"

This was the first time buying a used car from a dealership and I couldn't of ask for a better experience. The guys there were very genuine and really helpful. Bryan, who I was working with made this process run smoothly and ultimately made all this possible. From the application to the paperwork everything worked out better than I could of imagined. I recommend any one looking to get a used car at the best possible price to go to Bigler Motors. You will not be disappointed!

Ms
11/23/2015

"Best dealership I've ever been to"

This was the best no hassle dealer I've ever been to and the price was outstanding i would recommend them to anyone. Eric was a great person to work with he actually listened to what you had to say instead of telling you what you wanted.

JK
11/13/2015

"Terrific Dealership"

The whole experience at Bigler was wonderful. None of the," let me get my assistant manager and then the manager" to pressure you. Bryan was very knowledgeable about the cars and answered all of our questions. This was the first car buying experience that I actually enjoyed. Thank you Bryan

Drsacm
11/13/2015

"Out of state purchase"

I reside in California and wanted a car that Bigler Motors had .... it was a great price! I worked with Bryan, who was more than very helpful and accommodating. Customer service is alive and well at Bigler!!!! I wish this type of customer service and commitment was available in California. Thank you for all your help Bryan.

Vic
11/08/2015

"Good experience "

Mick was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant (not pushy) to work with. There were a few things we asked to correct/change with the car...he put it in writing and followed through. Happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend them.

Krack3
11/05/2015

"The Justin Timberlake of Dealerships "

Just like JT, there's really nothing bad you can say about Bigler. They are popular, stylish and really easy to get along with, but you don't see them everywhere. Once you see what they have to offer you get hooked and can't stop talking about it. The moment you interact, you feel like you've known each other your entire life and can call them on your cellphone late night when you need their assistance with car troubles. I would give them 2 thumbs up, but it would be pointless as that is a visual sign of approval and this is a text only review. So I will have to settle for a "Whoop Whoop"! In all seriousness, this was my first time buying a car (on my own) and it was as smooth as JT's face.

Reviews of Bryan Luly