Bigler Motors

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Bigler Motors

Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Susan
2/25/2015

"Great experience, beginning to end"

We purchased 2 cars in one month....that's how great of an experience we had with Chris and everyone at Bigler Motors. The process was very enjoyable and I appreciated their efforts through both purchases. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle with Biglers

MarvcomM
2/23/2015

"Every was great. Very unstressful"

Buying a car at Biglers was a very easy with no pressure and very helpful. It was much better than the typical car buying experience.

Chrisnew
2/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Great experience working with Chris Luly! We live in Omaha and were visiting our daughter in Lincoln and stopped on a whim. My husband got a better truck at a better price than any he had driven in Omaha. It was actually a fun experience. We plan to continue to buy our family's cars from Bigler.

Ashley Mohr
2/05/2015

"Above and Beyond amazing service"

We had a fantastic experience with Mick Luly. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a great price with no haggling! He did everything in his power to make this sale easy on us in every way. As a new mom that was phenomenal. We will be back for our next vehicle! You can't go wrong with Bigler!

Tina
2/03/2015

"We are sold on Bigler Motors !"

After having an accident and totaling my car, we were dreading the whole car shopping experience. We had seen an ad for the type of car we were looking for at Bigler's so decided to give them a try. We were very pleasantly surprised and impressed. Everyone there was so friendly and very laid back and professional at the same time. We did not feel pressured at all, and felt like they cared about us as individuals, and listened to our needs. Bryan and Chris Luly were awesome to work with in the purchase of the car and training this grandma on the new fang-dangled features. Tim was very awesome and patient when it came to the paperwork and financial discussion and indecision and mind changing midstream. We would recommend Bigler Motors to everyone and I am not sure we would ever look anywhere else at all to buy a car. Bigler Motors will always be our first stop and hopefully our only stop.

Don
1/19/2015

"Outstanding customer service and no pressure"

Our sales representative, Bryan, did an outstanding job of assisting us with the purchase of my niece's car this past weekend. He demonstrated great knowledge of the car, was accomodating to our needs and questions, and above all did not pressure us at all! When we took the car to get checked out by another mechanic in town, they also had very nice things to say about Bigler! Very pleased with our experience and I can say, I have found a new place to shop for cars! Thanks Bryan!!!

nansan67
1/16/2015

"Bigler Motors and Bryan (sales) are awesome!"

Honest and fair at Bigler Motors! I will recommend them to everyone. Every car is so meticulously cleaned and cared for its as if your car is brand new. They seem to be very particular which cars are going to be on their lot for sale. Bryan went above and beyond just selling a car and made my husband and I feel very comfortable, almost like we were close friends or family. We inquired about a car at Bigler through Internet and received a call right away (and it was after hours). Customer service does not end once the car is purchased also. We will buy from here again! Thanks Bryan!

tdn
1/07/2015

"Well done, Bigler Motors!!"

Found the ideal car at fair price. Entire staff from car prep through Sales process and post-sale document prep was efficient and accurate. Bryan did a superb job of listening to our needs and working within that framework. Most pleasant dealer car-buying experience I've ever had. Came from Kansas City and everything was as discussed - exceeded expectations. I would recommend Bigler to anyone...... Terry Nelson

jimjan
11/03/2014

"What a car dealer should be. Excellent job!"

James Mohrmann Found a great van at a great price. All sales people and office people were outstanding to work with. Service is second to none.

sbrchan
10/28/2014

"Great experience"

We found the car we'd been looking for at Bigler, at a great price. The whole staff was friendly and professional. Overall great experience!

Reviews of Bryan Luly