Read Reviews Bigler Motors

Zach LulyInternet Director1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bigler Motors

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bigler Motors has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc.

We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices.

We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves.

We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Pet Friendly
Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Drinks Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines

"salesman of the year? i think so"

timmyhand
8/28/2014 8:02:48 PM

Bryan LulyBryan Luly

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

Brian was the best salesman I've ever encountered and I've purchased many vehicles. He was up front and honest, great communication, and just made it really easy for me to decide on a vehicle. Whatever this guys making isn't nearly enough! I will recommend him to all friends and family.

"Love my car!!"

megjo
8/27/2014 10:07:04 AM

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

Came to Lincoln from Grand Island looking for a new car and everyone was super helpful!! Got me and my friend both into new cars!! We both absolutely love the cars!!

Twitter
"A breath of fresh air!"

mochamuzik
8/18/2014 1:51:45 PM

Eric BiglerEric Bigler
Mick LulyMick Luly

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

The guys at Bigler Motors are all very straight to the point and kind. I didn't feel at all pressured as I have when showing any interest at all in a car at other dealerships. I am so completely pleased with the service that they provide and I could not have asked for a better deal! They made the whole process work so seamlessly that it felt like we were in, talked for a bit, filled out some papers, and were gone in a flash with an awesome new ride! So excited to tell my friends and family about Bigler Motors! Thank you for such a great buy and an amazing experience.

"AWESOME!!!"

22halfpint7
7/30/2014 6:49:23 PM

4.4

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

Bob was so friendly and really funny! He didn't just sell me my dream car, he created a friendship! And their prices for great quality vehicles are very reasonable!

Twitter
"Bigler Motors Makes Son's Day"

tjohnson20
7/17/2014 10:56:34 AM

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

I purchased a Ford Fusion through Bigler Motors for my son. Bob was extremely friendly and NOT AT ALL pushy. He allowed us to make the right choice. My son is now driving a great car. And Bob made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I would buy another car from Bigler without hesitation.

"I love my new car!"

wcfil
7/2/2014 11:08:20 AM

Bryan LulyBryan Luly

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

They were friendly and very helpful. It was a very unusual situation and they went above and beyond to make the deal work. It was the best car shopping experience I have ever had. Thank you so much!

"Used Suv Perchased"

hollyking
6/30/2014 2:06:38 PM

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

I worked with Bob and had a wonderful experience. He was friendly, professional and it was a very smooth transaction. I would highly recommend Bigler Motors and Bob to ALL.

Twitter
"FABULOUS at Bigler Motors"

NIKIP714
6/11/2014 8:40:55 PM

Eric BiglerEric Bigler
Bill GauthierBill Gauthier

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

Well Mother Nature tap danced with stilettos on my vehicle and was needing a new one quickly so I called Bill and he had me in a beautiful vehicle the same day Thanks a bunch Bill u are awesome!!! And a big shout out to Tim for getting my loan worked up very quickly! ! I will recommend Bigler and Bill to anyone who is looking for a vehicle U GUYS ROCK!!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH GUYS

Twitter
"Great service, easy to work with"

DaneJacobi
5/29/2014 9:40:14 PM

Mick LulyMick Luly

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

I had seen the truck I ended up buying online and decided to stop by and check it out in person. As I was looking at the truck, Bob walked out and talked to me a bit about what I was looking for, told me more about the truck I was interested in and immediately asked if I wanted to test drive it. There was no push to get me in to a truck that day, he was very easy going and wanted me to feel comfortable. After thinking it over for a couple days I went back and took it for a test drive and told them I was very interested in the truck. Even then, they didn't try to push me and that made my decision even easier. There was no hassle and they got me into my truck as soon as possible. After having the truck for a couple days, I realized that the blowers for heating/AC weren't working. I called Bob, he had me come in to check it out. They took care of the problem without ever batting an eye. In short, I would definitely recommend Bigler. Everyone I worked with was great and there weren't any hassles. They were great!

"They’re Awesome"

nhoj1541
5/16/2014 11:50:31 PM

Brent  PickrellBrent Pickrell

My Review Of Bigler Motors:

I went to their lot to look at a car I saw on their web site. Brent and the guys there were very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars on their lot. They let me look around the lot and never once did I feel pressured to buy. I appreciated their strait-forward and upfront approach to the car buying process. Very easy to work with and I highly recommend them!

Reviews 11-20 >>