Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Bill Williams
5/02/2016

"Knowledgeable. Helpful. Excellent Experience in every way!"

Mick did a great job of helping us find the vehicle we needed. We got an excellent deal and the entire process was without high-pressure. I have never had a more enjoyable car buying experience. It was worry free. Thanks Mick and Bigler Motors.

Mick

britt_barrett
4/29/2016

"EXCELLENT!"

Bryan with Bigler Motors was fantastic! I am an out-of-town buyer who saw a car online and Bryan helped facilitate the deal in a professional and organized manner. I received picture texts of the car same day and Bigler was very accommodating with working with my bank. I drove 3 hours to purchase and the car and paperwork was all ready and waiting for me when I arrived. The car was spotless and the staff was friendly. The entire experience was better than I could have imagined! Thank you!

MotorMounts
4/23/2016

"Mr Pickrell went out of his way to help us"

Trying to sell our 2014 Buick LaCrosse w/12k miles. Brough says they're full @ the moment + his couldn't give us what we needed. Maybe next time.

Dozier0708
4/03/2016

"No pressure dealer looking to help the buyer"

My wife and I were both looking at upgrading our cars. She spotted one she liked on Bigler's easy to use and informative website. We met with Bryan Luly who showed us the car without pressuring us in any way. He had a super laid back approach and seemed genuinely interested in helping us find a car we loved. We quickly came to the realization that we were going to get this car so now we needed to find one for me. Again, Bryan showed us a few options without trying to push me in any certain direction. We found a suitable option and ended up getting a great deal with the cars together. The next day, I discovered there was something missing from my car that I was not expecting. I gave Bryan a call and he went out of his way to correct the issue even though they might not have had to, no questions asked. We both love our new cars and would highly recommend Bigler Motors.

gherrman
3/13/2016

"Great experience"

We were shopping for a new car and decided no to shop at the dealer. We saw an add in the paper for a Camry and went to Bigler motors and they were very relaxed and easy to work with. They we willing to negotiate on our terms. We ended up buying the car we wanted and feel we made the right decision.

T&LSpe29
1/30/2016

""Great Dealership""

My Wife and I had been looking for a few weeks for a Cadillac XTS Vsport. We found the car we were looking for at Bigler Motors in Lincoln, Nebraska. We drove from Omaha to Lincoln to see the car. and were very impressed by the quality and variety of top end vehicles they had on their lot. All the employees were very friendly and helpful. Our Sales Associate Bryan .went over all the details of the car with us and we took it for a test drive. We loved the car and went back to finalize the sale. Mick gave us a good trade-in price for our 2013 LaCrosse and took care of a few minor details with the Cadillac and promised to have the Cadillac completely detailed and ready in a couple of days. We got the call it was ready and when we got there it was showroom quality. We are very impressed by this dealership and how all the employees work together to make things happen for their customers. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality used car.

jrmartens
1/30/2016

"Worth the drive!"

We found our Acura MDX online (we are from central Kansas), and it was worth the drive to the dealership. The car was clean and ready to go, they were easy to work with, and went above and beyond to take care of us. We appreciated their customer service and would definitely do business with them again!

nicktarlowski0316
12/05/2015

"Great, low-key service"

My wife and I have been visiting a few dealerships over the last 6 months in the search of a new/used car. We ended up settling on an incredibly well-kept and maintained 2004 Pathfinder from Bigler Auto in Lincoln. Mick was the dealer who helped us, was very knowledgeable, and genuine. We explained our situation, money-wise and he told us our best buy would be the car we would eventually purchase. Our transaction was so low-pressure that it was like dealing with an old friend. We test drove the vehicle and went on our way after a handshake and snagging his card. We went to a few dealers later that day and endured the usual high pressure crap we have come to recognize from other new and used dealers in town. Good God they suck. Even if you greet a dealer with a "HI, WE ARE JUST HERE TO LOOK." You end up getting countless emails and phone calls at work over a sale that wasnt going to happen in the first place. This is why, after dealing with Bigler and Mick for a total of about 15 minutes, we purchased our new/used vehicle from them. They are genuine and low-key, like my wife and I are. I even told him I had the cash to buy immediately, and the high pressure nonsense never materialized. Mick was great. He made our buying experience exactly what it should be. Id buy again from him and Bigler, and Id totally send friends here as well. Thanks Mick!

MustangMan
12/03/2015

"Best dealership experience around!"

This is the 2nd car we've purchased from Bigler Motors in the last 3 years. As before it was a stress-free pleasant experience. The customer service was excellent and they followed-up with us on a couple of issues just like they said they would. Great folks and a great place to buy a quality vehicle!

conrich42
11/25/2015

"First time buying a car from a dealership...AMAZING EXP!"

This was the first time buying a used car from a dealership and I couldn't of ask for a better experience. The guys there were very genuine and really helpful. Bryan, who I was working with made this process run smoothly and ultimately made all this possible. From the application to the paperwork everything worked out better than I could of imagined. I recommend any one looking to get a used car at the best possible price to go to Bigler Motors. You will not be disappointed!

Reviews of Bryan Luly