Bigler Motors

Chris Luly

July 15, 2017

"Amazing Experience "

- Customers

As soon as we got there Bill was already attending us in the best way possible he was very attentive and showed the car very well. Very please with our visit, defenetly would recommend to friends.

July 11, 2017

"Best Used Car Dealer Around with great Salesman"

- Frankg

I just cringe when I think about looking for a vehicle. But I was looking for a truck for a few weeks and I just couldn't find what I was looking for. I went to other car lots to look for trucks and just couldn't find the right one. I had one dealer that would call and text me everyday and showed me nothing but junk talk about being pushy . Why I went to those other dealers I don't know . My son bought a jeep from Bigler about 7 years ago and we had a great Experience than. I should of just went there in the 1st place before anybody else. Chris was a great salesman, very honest and up front and compared to the other guys at other lots I got no pressure from him he just told me about the truck and answered all my questions and let me test drive it and it was great, I came back the next day to close the deal and hopefully buy the truck. Chris he gave me a great deal. The truck had almost everything that I wanted and he made it possible to give me what I wanted on the truck. If you want a great pressure free car lot to deal with Bigler is the place to go.

Chris Luly

June 22, 2017

"Bill G."

- Bigleys

I never look forward to buying a vehicle, especially through a dealer. In fact, I hate everything about it. Bill G. gave us the best (and in fact, ONLY good) experience we've ever had. He didn't hassle us. Instead, he gave us our space and when we figured out what we wanted, he even gave it to us for the price we wanted. While waiting for financing, Bill fed us popcorn and coffee, the whole time telling us hilarious stories. The entire process was smooth from beginning to end and we left filled with peace of mind and relief. We will be back...but not too soon because we got an awesome vehicle that we plan to drive for the next several years!!! Thanks, Bill!!

Brough Pickrell