Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Kennyshark15
8/25/2016

"Very Smooth, stress free"

I was helped by Chris, he did a great job and made the car buying a very easy experience. Would highly recommend this dealership for any trying to buy a vehicle

Edward J Zach
8/06/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I have a daughter that is about to turn 16, so I started to shop around for a car since we would be needing another one for her to drive to school. I already had a 2008 Altima and it had been such a great car that I went shopping around for another one. I had been going back and forth debating whether to buy an older used one for my daughter to drive or a newer model that I would drive and hand mine down to her for a school car. Before going to Bigler, I had my sights on a couple that I had test driven and was ready to buy, but they sold within a day or two. I quickly found out that the Altimas that I was interested in, did not stay on the market long. As I was searching, I noticed Bigler had a couple new listings on their website . . . I believe one was a 2007 or 2008, and another was a 2014 that had just come - so new that it was photographed for the internet yet. Instead of calling, I headed down to their downtown location and met Mick Luly. I told Mick which two Altimas I was interested in. Neither was at the downtown location, but Mick made a couple quick calls to confirm where the Altimas were. The older one was on West "O" and the newer one on North 28th. I first headed out West to see the older one. I did a quick "walk around" the Altima, then went inside and explained my situation (sadly, I am drawing a complete blank on his name, but a great guy). There was no pressure, just straight talk weighing the pros and cons of an older Altima vs a newer Altima. Did I mention I have a son who will be next in line in about three years? I left - not driving the older Altima - but said I would be back if I was not interested in the newer one after seeing it. I headed to the North 28th location where I was met by Chris Luly. They had the 2014 Altima waiting for me. Acutally, they just finished up taking pictures to upload to the internet. After a quick test drive, I knew that was the car for me. As I rejoined Chris, I noticed the photos hit the internet. Again, there was no pressure, just straight talk. We closed the deal right then, as I knew this 2014 Altima would not be around long. I even mentioned to Chris after the deal, "so now I understand why your slogan is 'Reputation is Earned'". I highly recommend Bigler Motors. All around a great team to work with and a great buying experience! Ed Zach

Drawing a complete blank on the name, but the West "O" salesman was great to work with as well!

salas91706
8/05/2016

"Finally got her 96 Chevy Impala SS"

The best car buying experience I have ever had. Not only did I get the car of my dreams, the whole process was made fast and easy thanks to the BiglerMotors staff (Chris). I was picked up at the airport (Bill) when I landed from California went to the dealer and was on my way back home within one hour. These guys are the best in the business, no doubt. Thanks again guys Jose

Lana
7/13/2016

"Fantastic and Honest Customer Service Experience"

Began the process of finding this vehicle online. When I called the dealership, I spoke with Chris Luly and was immediately impressed with his knowledge and honesty. He was willing to give me positive feedback regarding another car that I found at another dealership. When I went in to take a look at the car, I definitely felt at ease the moment I walked in. It's a laid back, no pressure atmosphere that actually made me very comfortable. I highly recommend Bigler motors. Chris Luly helped me through the entire process and I would highly recommend him! Thanks again, Chris! Lana Kucera

Jaime
7/04/2016

"Great Service "

We visited a ton of dealerships where the salesmen were very pushy. This was the first dealership where the salesman cared about more than just selling the car. Also they were willing to accommodate us by fixing a couple small problems. Bill went out of his way to fix those problems and did a great job getting it done ahead of schedule.

Jeremy

vw4ever
6/29/2016

"Out of State Purchase-Super easy, Super good. "

Found a specific car I had been looking for online at Bigler. I am 6 hours away so had to talk at length about the car before committing to driving that far. They had incredible communication, including sending me a ton of pictures, answering calls, and replying to texts promptly. Earned my trust, deserve a high rating, and will recommend to others. Family run and it shows. Thank you Bigler Motors.

df1234
5/27/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Chris did a fantastic job helping us get our first used car outside of the dealership we have used for decades. We will definitely be back if we have a need in the future! "Thanks Chris!"

KCLuke
5/20/2016

"Honest, Transparent and Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience with the team over at Bigler. I live in Kansas City and was interested in one of their vehicles that I found on CarGurus. After reviewing a good 30+ photos, I called Bryan to learn more about the car. I also wanted to learn a little bit more about any imperfections on the car prior to making the 3 hour drive. Bryan took a good 1/2 dozen additional photos and showed me some minor imperfections as well as a small dent on the passenger door - this was a used car after-all. This may have been a deal breaker to many, but I can't tell you how much I appreciated that level of transparency - there were no surprises upon arrival. After I bought the car, Zach gave me a lift over to the airport to drop my rental off - just another example of solid customer service. I'd definitely refer them to family/friends.

Ben
5/18/2016

"Fantastic"

I was in the search for a cheap car, around $5000. Saw this guy on the road, decided to make the stop, and was immediately helped and welcomed. They open the door for you on entry, and give you advice and accurate help. I couldn't have asked more from Chris Luly, who was fantastic in helping me decide on the '87 Camaro.

Kaynannicole
5/18/2016

"Miracle making "

My salesman was absolutely wonderful and helped turned something that was impossible to making it happen. He took care of everything so it made it so much easier for me. I couldn't have done it without him!

Reviews of Chris Luly