Bigler Motors

Manager

September 30, 2016

"Fun buying a car!!!"

- SouthernBelle84

Because of Bill G. I had so much fun shopping for a vehicle! He is absolutely hilarious!! I have never met a salesman as down to earth as this guy because he does not make you feel pressured in any way as with the majority of salesman I've met make me run for the hills and never look back! Well I can definitely tell you that I will be a faithful customer when the time come for another vehicle and I hope Bill is still around to make the sale! I will also give my recommendations to anyone I encounter that inquires about a good dealership to buy from. If I had one wish (I would wish for more wishes of course lol) but one of them would be to replicate Bill and put him in every dealership I can think of. Bigler you have a great guy working for you!! 10000 Thumbs up to Bill and his beautiful pup Cinnapaw!! For those that are wondering who or what is Cinnapaw; Cinnapaw is a beautiful chocolate colored dog that adds more sugar and spice to Bigler's that is nice!!

September 29, 2016

"Great Customer Service!"

- carbuyer

We had an excellent experience with Bill at Bigler Motors. He was very helpful in our initial phone conversation and had the vehicle ready to show us when we arrived. After we visited about things, we told him we were still in the process of looking and considering things. Bill followed up by phone with some options and was very willing to work with us and to make it a good experience. In the end, we went with Bigler Motors on our car purchase. Thanks Bill!

September 21, 2016

"Excellent customer service!"

- Cargirl

I called to see if a certain vehicle was still available. He gave me all the information I needed and was not salesy at all! I called back and said we would be coming from an hour away and they had the vehicle pulled off to the side for us to test drive!!! Few hours later, headed home with my new vehicle!!!! Highly recommend Bigler!!!

Used 2010 GMC Terrain, $12999