Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Mjabski
8/27/2015

"Pleasant car shopping experience!!"

I'm a person who absolutely hates dealing with car salesmen so much so the last couple of cars I've purchased have been from private parties. Bigler Motors shatters all of the stereotypes and made purchasing a car a pleasant experience. I purchased my 2011 Honda Pilot below KBB listed value with zero haggling and they were more than fair with giving a decent price on my trade in. They are honest people and I wouldn't hesitate sending my elderly mother to them if she needed to purchase a vehicle. I will recommend Bigler Motors to my friends and family!!

MTpriusv
8/25/2015

""One very happy Bigler customer!""

I had a specific make and model vehicle I was searching for and located an exact match through Cargurus that was on the lot at Bigler Motors in Lincoln, NE. I live in Montana, so visibly seeing or test driving the vehicle prior to purchase was going to be a challenge. I contacted Chris Luly over the phone and he answered my questions, sent me additional pictures that I requested, and ensured me that the car was in excellent condition, both mechanically and physically. He directed me to their website to fill out the credit application and I had a response back in less than 30 minutes. I secured the vehicle with the requested deposit and made arrangements to fly to Lincoln the following week to pick it up and drive it back to Montana. I flew in on a Thursday, which was Chris' day off, so his brother Bryan picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership. The car was just as Chris had described, in great condition, and was all shined up and ready for me to drive off the lot. Chris even came in briefly on his day off to meet me, which I found very professional and greatly appreciated. Bryan walked me through the nuances of the vehicle, took me on a test drive, got my phone connected through the Bluetooth. Brough Pickrell had all the paperwork ready for me to review and sign and within about an hour and a half of landing in Lincoln I was driving my new car off the Bigler lot, as one very happy customer! I was extremely impressed by the friendliness of all the people I dealt with at Bigler and would gladly repeat the experience again on future vehicle purchases.

griger
8/21/2015

"the BEST ecperience "

My family had driven by the dealership for a month or more finally get up the nerve to look at the Jeep. So glad we did! We were greated nit smothered. We traded bought intge same day. No back and forth haggling. Very respectful! Chris was wonderful!

Dad Luly...nice guy

annavanbus
8/16/2015

"Laughed the entire time!"

I absolutely loved the entire experience of purchasing my vehicle at Bigler. Bill guided me through the process and made it enjoyable by keeping me laughing and never making me feel the pressure to buy. I test drove a lot of vehicles before making my final decision, and when the time came to finalize the deal, Brough thoroughly explained everything to me and made sure I understood all the details. This was my first vehicle I purchased on my own, so I was nervous about being taken advantage of or being talked into buying something I couldn't afford. Bigler did the complete opposite of my fears and made me feel confident in my buying decision. Every person working at Bigler really made me feel welcome and didn't hassle me to make a purchase. I highly recommend this dealership and I will always be buying my vehicles from them. Also, after I purchased the vehicle they still helped me with any problems that came up with no hesitation or cost. AWESOME COMPANY!

Empeavy
8/15/2015

"Amazing"

We recently bought our second car from Bigler! I hated dealerships before I went to Bigler! And Bill is a great guy and super real and down to earth!

LuvMyPony
8/13/2015

"Easiest car purchase we ever made"

Found the car I wanted on the internet. We live out of state. Inquired by email and always received quick response to all our questions. Sent details and pics of trade-in. Bryan called me and gave me the offer. Drove to Lincoln on the weekend. Car was waiting out front, ready to go. After test drive, signed paperwork and were back on the road.

audreyw
8/09/2015

"Fast & Friendly, Awesome Service!"

My husband and I went in, found exactly what we were looking for and were on our way in no time. Chris was great and worked with us in finding a great SUV for a great price. The staff are all straight-shooters. Will definitely remember Bigler motors for our next purchase.

macpaw
7/03/2015

"Best experience ever! "

I found a car that I liked on their website. Went to the dealership the next day test drove the car and fell in love! Zach and Chris Luly were the best sales people ever. I would recommend them to everyone who wants a new car!

mossyoak1967
6/23/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

Started the experience by making a phone call to Bill to see if they still had the truck I was interested in that I found online. Bill did not see it on the lot and said to give him some time so he could find out where it was and if had indeed sold and call me back. A half hour went by and I had not received a phone call so I called back. Bill explained it was still available and was onsite and was very sorry that he did not get back to me because he was the only one there at the time with customers. I enjoyed his honesty and apologetic nature so we drove to Lincoln from Omaha to look at the truck on Sunday, Father's Day afternoon. When we arrived we were greeted by Bill who was working with many other customers at the same time as was Eric. Bill took the time to greet us and get a dealer plate so we could go drive the truck while he continued to help other customers. Bill said take it out and let us know what you think without saying anything about how far we could take it even though we joked about heading to California or Mexico. Upon the completion of the test drive, we decided that we wanted it. Bill asked us to take a seat as he continued to try to sell another car to some customers that had been sold the day before... I'd say he is an over achiever. After a short wait we were greeted by both Eric and Bill and said we would take it. We went into Eric's office and had some small talk and sealed the deal. Eric was honest as could be with what he paid for the vehicle originally, went over all the service that he had done to it and what he would give it to us for. I was amazed at the genuine honesty and though I would never by a vehicle from a friend, that is how he made us feel, like we had been friends for ever. We drove off the lot with a new truck with low miles and a great price not to mention a full tank of diesel. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ME !!! Will we go back to Bigler again.... HECK YAH if we are going to buy another quality used vehicle with low miles at a fair price. A big shout out to Eric and his staff for the great business model he has going on.

bryan88
6/18/2015

"Fantastic VW Purchase"

Needing a new car that was reliable for weekly travel to and from Omaha, I visited many dealerships. Bigler was later in the afternoon, and ended up being my last stop. Bryan Luly greeted us outside and was a pleasure working with. He allowed me to look at the cars rather then forcing cars on me. Found the VW and came back the next afternoon to buy it. I could tell everyone there loves what they do and the customer service is excellent! They'll help you find your car, but let you lead the search. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car!

Reviews of Bryan Luly