Bigler Motors

6341 North 28th Street,
Lincoln , Nebraska 68504
Bigler Motors Info
About Bigler Motors

Here at Bigler Motors we strive to "bend the rules" of typical car dealerships. No price manipulations, no programmed pitches, etc. We pride ourselves in the utmost honesty and integrity in our everyday business practices and offer only top notch pre-owned vehicles at below market prices. We encourage all of our customers to take their time and make the very best decision for themselves. We will work for your business, not once, but for the next 20 years! Our client retention proves it! For ten years now our motto has been "Reputation Is Earned". Let us show you how important that motto is to us here at Bigler Motors!

About Bigler Motors Learn More

Lana
7/13/2016

"Fantastic and Honest Customer Service Experience"

Began the process of finding this vehicle online. When I called the dealership, I spoke with Chris Luly and was immediately impressed with his knowledge and honesty. He was willing to give me positive feedback regarding another car that I found at another dealership. When I went in to take a look at the car, I definitely felt at ease the moment I walked in. It's a laid back, no pressure atmosphere that actually made me very comfortable. I highly recommend Bigler motors. Chris Luly helped me through the entire process and I would highly recommend him! Thanks again, Chris! Lana Kucera

Jaime
7/04/2016

"Great Service "

We visited a ton of dealerships where the salesmen were very pushy. This was the first dealership where the salesman cared about more than just selling the car. Also they were willing to accommodate us by fixing a couple small problems. Bill went out of his way to fix those problems and did a great job getting it done ahead of schedule.

Jeremy

vw4ever
6/29/2016

"Out of State Purchase-Super easy, Super good. "

Found a specific car I had been looking for online at Bigler. I am 6 hours away so had to talk at length about the car before committing to driving that far. They had incredible communication, including sending me a ton of pictures, answering calls, and replying to texts promptly. Earned my trust, deserve a high rating, and will recommend to others. Family run and it shows. Thank you Bigler Motors.

df1234
5/27/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Chris did a fantastic job helping us get our first used car outside of the dealership we have used for decades. We will definitely be back if we have a need in the future! "Thanks Chris!"

KCLuke
5/20/2016

"Honest, Transparent and Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience with the team over at Bigler. I live in Kansas City and was interested in one of their vehicles that I found on CarGurus. After reviewing a good 30+ photos, I called Bryan to learn more about the car. I also wanted to learn a little bit more about any imperfections on the car prior to making the 3 hour drive. Bryan took a good 1/2 dozen additional photos and showed me some minor imperfections as well as a small dent on the passenger door - this was a used car after-all. This may have been a deal breaker to many, but I can't tell you how much I appreciated that level of transparency - there were no surprises upon arrival. After I bought the car, Zach gave me a lift over to the airport to drop my rental off - just another example of solid customer service. I'd definitely refer them to family/friends.

Ben
5/18/2016

"Fantastic"

I was in the search for a cheap car, around $5000. Saw this guy on the road, decided to make the stop, and was immediately helped and welcomed. They open the door for you on entry, and give you advice and accurate help. I couldn't have asked more from Chris Luly, who was fantastic in helping me decide on the '87 Camaro.

Kaynannicole
5/18/2016

"Miracle making "

My salesman was absolutely wonderful and helped turned something that was impossible to making it happen. He took care of everything so it made it so much easier for me. I couldn't have done it without him!

Kreutzer2393
5/08/2016

"Mark Kreutzer Review "

My wife and went on a drive on a Sunday afternoon looking at cars when the dealerships were closed. My wife fell in love with the Chevy Equinox at Bigler Motors. I told my wife I didn't like it. I went back a week later and spoke with Bryan, he was very down to earth and not pushy. I took the vehicle for a test drive. Worked with him on pricing and we had a deal. I told them I didn't want to pick it up until May 7th, 2016 because I was bring my wife and surprising her for Mothers Day. Bryan and texted this morning so he knew when we were coming, the had balloons and Mothers Day Balloons tied to the vehicle and a sign on the windshield tha said Happy Mothers Day and they did this on there own. Very happy with how I was taken care of.

lym
5/04/2016

"Bryan Luly Rocks!"

We had a great experience purchasing our car at Bigler Motors with Bryan Luly. First, we searched for cars online and we found a lot of useful information on Bigler's website. We decided to pay them a visit and go for a test drive. It was very simple: just a matter of Bryan making a copy of our driver license and we were ready to go. Once we got back there, he didn't push for us to buy the car at all (like every other car dealer)! We made a comment about how nice he was by not rushing through the sale and he explained that they don't need to do that because they don't work with commission. We just talked about plans of financing the car with different scenarios. Bryan gave us all the time we needed to think about it (and he even provided guidance based on his personal experiences with other types of investments). When we finally decided to buy the car, he let us take the car to a mechanic of our choice for some general inspection. Thank you Bryan! It was great to do business with you! We had a great experience buying our car there and we strongly recommend Bigler Motors and specially Bryan Luly to help anybody find your next car!

Bill Williams
5/02/2016

"Knowledgeable. Helpful. Excellent Experience in every way!"

Mick did a great job of helping us find the vehicle we needed. We got an excellent deal and the entire process was without high-pressure. I have never had a more enjoyable car buying experience. It was worry free. Thanks Mick and Bigler Motors.

Mick