Bigler Motors

Chris Luly

July 26, 2017

"Best employees"

- Maggiemay

Bill Gauthier was so personable that we knew the moment we walked into the dealership on West O that we wouldn't go anyplace else. We didn't. We purchased a vehicle from Bigler a few days later. Thanks for all of your help Bill and we enjoyed chatting and kidding around with Chris and Bryan as well. Thank you for taking the pain out of purchasing a used vehicle. Maggie Hoke Paige Hutzell

Chris Luly
Bryan Luly

July 18, 2017

"Poor customer service"

- Tyman

Stop up yesterday to look at a GTO. Beautiful car, but over priced big time. Can't remember for the life of me the guy I talked to, but he was the rudest sales person I've ever met. In the matter of 5 minutes he insulted my intelligence and didn't take me seriously as a buyer. As I offered him $20000 for the car he laughed and said "I payed more then that" and walked away from me and left me standing there and I brought a $10000 down payment. Now I researched the car which had 16000ish miles, but 5 owners. Leased twice and a company car which raises flags for me. Kbb and Nada both say that the car is over priced by $5000. Very disappointed really wanted the car.

July 15, 2017

"Amazing Experience "

- Customers

As soon as we got there Bill was already attending us in the best way possible he was very attentive and showed the car very well. Very please with our visit, defenetly would recommend to friends.

Used 2008 Honda Civic, $8480