Bill Deluca's Woodworth Chevrolet Cadillac

Bill Deluca's Woodworth Chevrolet Cadillac
Bill Deluca's Woodworth Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Carter Chevrolet

Colonial Chevrolet

"I recently purchased a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe.The sales..."

I recently purchased a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe.The sales rep I dealt with exteremly helpfull,well informed and very low key.At no time did I feel pressured to make a purchase.Mark offered me an excellent deal on a leftover 2013.The car is just what I wanted and the deal was too good to pass on.The finance guy,Tim was also avery pleasant person to deal with.I arrived 2 hrs early to pick up my car and Tim was very expeditious in getting me my paperwork done quickly.He also was informativebut not pushy in offering me some added services for my vehicle.Overall Iwas extremely pleased with my experience at Woodworth Chevroleet Cadillac.

Mark Ganek Tim Stitham

"I went to Woodowrth at the advice of my Fiancee who has..."

I went to Woodowrth at the advice of my Fiancee who has made past purchases @ this dealer. Chris Cook was my salesman. On my initial contact with Chris in person, things were ok, but nothing on the lot worth my interest. 1-2 days later, I get a call from Chris, letting me know that they just took in a car that he felt was a good fit for me, so, when he called/told me, I drove back down within an hour. The car was just a few years old and was in MINT shape and great miles on the OD. Within 24 hrs, I was on my way home in this great car that Chris Cook fixed me up with. After my purchase experience, I wrote a letter to Owner Bill DeLuca to commend and thank Chris Cook for all he did for me in getting the fine car he set me up with.

Chris Cook- One of the BEST saleman they ever had here.

"Also would give zero stars if I could. DO NOT TRUST THIS..."

Also would give zero stars if I could. DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP! I negotiated an agreed upon price that was emailed to me. I had several conversations with the salesperson regarding this offer and specific vehicles. I made a deposit on those vehicles. I spoke with the salesman and finance manager at the dealership about this price with no contingencies. This was the price. This was their offer and I had it in writing. During final negotiations the price went up? Then I was told, oh well, they were originally factoring in a rebate that wouldn't apply to me and there were other deals not applying to me. There had never been any disclosure of this in their written offer nor mentioned to me during any previous conversation. I took the matter to the sales manager and he raised the price even higher. Also, treated me poorly. Where is the integrity to make a legitimate offer to a customer and then not honor that offer? Bait & Switch? This is a very dishonest way to conduct business. Anything this dealership says or offers cannot be relied upon.

Doug, Tim, John