Bill Dube Hyundai

Raj Koirala

January 17, 2017

"Returning Customer"

- jilldeeodeep Verified Customer

I have returned for a second time to this dealership to purchase my 7th new Hyundai vehicle. I selected the vehicle online that i wanted to look at and it was ready for me when I arrived. The buying process was smooth and my salesman was professional, friendly and attentive to my needs.

January 07, 2017

"Overall Good Experience"

- salerno.rayane Verified Customer

Overall, I had a very good experience. After informing Ray of my wants for a vehicle, he was able to show me a vehicle that fit the bill immediately. He listened to what I said for features and was more than capable of answering mine and my husbands questions pertaining to the features of the car or features in general. I was very happy about my experience at Bill Dube Hyundai. Upon picking up my vehicle, Ray walked me through setting up everything so that I was ready to go and knowledgable. Prior to leaving one of the sales staff mentioned something regarding the production of the car that perplexed me; however, the owner has since corrected what was said and remedied the confusion. Love my Santa Fe!

January 06, 2017

"Super Awesome BDay"

- Zee5

This dealer has been wonderful! The entire Bill Dube Team has assisted my family members and myself with acquiring new vehicles. They are and awesome Team! Thank you for making my Birthday extra special. I love you guys!

New 2016 Hyundai Accent