Bill Dube Hyundai

Dominic Pellegrino

August 17, 2017

"Good experience"

- Yakamishi Verified Customer

Would strongly recomend this dealership. Quick, economical, and efficient. They always surpass my expectations. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased and am completelt satified.

August 16, 2017

"My Happy 2017 - 4th Celebration"

- rosemary.houghton Verified Customer

After purchasing 2 brand new Hyundai Elantras:1999, which I drove for 9 years & 2007 driven for over 10 years; although my 2007 still had a lot of life left in it because I had it regularly serviced at Bill Dube, I decided to celebrate Independence Day by choosing to lease a 2017 Elantra and I'm so happy I did! It's a pleasure to drive and as an older driver, I wanted the security & dependability of a newer Hyundai. My experiences will the Bill Dube dealership has always been a pleasant one!

David Shafman

August 16, 2017

"My Experience"

- scheriea1 Verified Customer

Very friendly, helpful and not pushy in any way, shape or form. We are very happy with the experience and wished other dealerships would take heed of this experience as it makes a very large expensive purchase easy to deal with! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us!! Evelyn Scheri

Used 2015 Kia Sorento, $15995