Bill Dube Hyundai

Bill Dube Hyundai

Call
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

JDB2014
9/28/2014

"nice work"

overall had a good experience here the transaction took quite some time which is mostly not their fault but i work 3 jobs and all of my down time for one whole week was spent here.. this is in part my fault and my insurance companies who i will be switching from... they made the transaction as painless as possible despite all of this..

sambedros
9/27/2014

"Great Salesman"

Raj was a very good salesperson to Deal with, also David Shafman did his best. I was very satisfied and would recommend the dealership and Raj.

Teja
9/27/2014

"Thanks Joe beaulieu"

Joe is very understanding , no pressure , give us time to do what we want and friendly. I recommend joe for relaxed purchase. Out of all the dealerships in the town we got the best deal. Thanks to raj as well.

pammyspas
9/22/2014

""Easy""

Thank you Raj for making the transaction easy from start to finish! I enjoyed working with you. The Elantra Coupe is a beautiful car, love the ride!

jbritt91
9/22/2014

"Simple"

Thank you Raj for all of your help! You made the process simple and easy. I will definitely send my friends to Bill Dube Hyundai.

JasonTang
9/21/2014

""accidental" car buying experience"

I went to Bill Dube for my 2012 Sonata service and ended up upgrading my car to a brand new 2.0 turbo. I am very happy with my upgrade. Thanks to Jacob he really made it happen. I bought my Sonata from the same place two years ago and I have been happy with the performance of the car. I saw the promotion earlier this year but thought it wouldn't be necessary so I really largely ignored the stuff, until I met Jacob. He was really sincere and earnest. He made me an offer I couldn't resist. I am so thankful and happy for the upgrade. He is great.

Nelson7488
9/18/2014

"Coco created and amazing experience for us"

Coco was not my original sales person. There were a lot of issues that came up after a deal was made and I had to leave and come back. Some people gave me the wrong information and my salesperson Jacob did not finish the sale with me. Coco changes my entire experience here. He treated me like his own customer even though he was not getting credit for anything. He truly cared about the customer experience and asked for nothing in return. He stayed late with me and my wife to ensure that we weren't left alone with yet another person. He made sure we left with the car when we were originally promised. Coco did everything he could to calm my down when I first walked in the doors and I only wish I had him as my first salesperson. I highly recommend you ask for coco and only coco. He is worth waiting for to make sure that everything is taken care of correctly. Will the finance guy was also great. He stayed the latest and went through everything at the pace I wanted. He followed up with me over the phone several times when no one else would. He made the paperwork side go smoothly. Guillermo was the guy who always answered the phone when I called trying to reach my salesperson. This guy was probably the worse person dealt with. He gave me the wrong information several times. He took messages and my phone number and said he would have someone call me. No one ever did. If the operator was more helpful then half of the issues I had would not have arised. Jacob my original sales person was great when I worked with him on day one. Then I never heard from him again. This is what ruined my experience. I was so excited for a car and he never contacted me again. I kept leaving messages and still nothing. I almost did not purchase a vehicle because of this. I gave such a high rating on all the stars because of how well coco took care of me. My overall experience being 4 stars has nothing to do with coco or will. They are the main reason for such a high rating.

ciftevatandas
9/14/2014

"Thank you Raj!"

Actually i went there just for a test drive,before i went there i decided to buy other brand car but Raj's friendship changed all my mind.. And i am happy.. Thanks guys

KGillis
9/13/2014

"Great experience on first time car purchase."

As a first-time car buyer, and automotively clueless female, I was extremely nervous going into a dealership. Tried Ira Toyota first but wasn't entirely happy with the way things were being presented to me... I should have just gone with my instinct and went straight to Hyundai. Joe Beaulieu was my salesman, and was extremely friendly and helpful, and kept in close contact through the entire process (took two days to work out the financing, and I don't have the greatest credit score so I was nervous the entire time... Joe's progress check ins helped ease my mind a lot). I had already agreed to a specific payment amount, and Joe actually called back later that day and said they had managed to work out a lower monthly payment for me.. Which is going above and beyond, as far as I'm concerned. Dealt with Will Stieglitz on financing - also a great guy who took the time to really explain everything. I would recommend Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington, or Joe Beaulieu as a salesman, to absolutely anyone. I'll definitely be a return customer.

steve.bettencourt.35
9/11/2014

"thanks Raj"

On Saturday ,9/6/14, my family and I went to Bill Dube Hyundai just to look at cars because my wife's car had break failure and it was to old and rundown to fix. we went to this dealer first ,just to look and see what our options are with no cash to put down plus desperately needing to buy a stove. Raj Koirala was the first person to greet me. he was very kind and eager to get to know us and a little bit hyper ( lol ). he talked to us as a family and talked about his family . I felt like he was concerned with our situation. he showed us a Subaru Impreza 2009. I liked it because it is great on gas and all wheel drive so he and Bob worked hard to get me approved for financing since I have credit issues. so without expecting much of anything we ended up driving it off the lot that day. the following Monday I went to find out if my registration was ready but there was an Issue Bob told me that there was a little problem with the bank so I talked to will and he wanted me to sign a different loan and added the warrantee and few other changes but I didn't like it and got quite upset at that point because I didn't have much trust in dealerships. so after leaving without signing the new agreement and leaving the old one I got a call from Raj . Raj told me that he got a deal for me with no money down (the old agreement was that I had to come up with $1500 within 30days). this meant that we can now get our new stove as well as our car. I know that I am paying more this way over the course of the loan but we plan on paying it off much sooner anyway. I left the lot today with the car inspected , registered and almost a full tank of gas. overall I am pretty satisfied. If the new deal came with the extended warrantee I would have been even happier. after my 30 day warrantee is up I will right another review thank you Raj Koirala

Reviews of Raj Koirala