Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

pwatt31
5/14/2016

"Awesome"

Thanks a lot!! Best car I've ever. Ever since I got the car I can't stop to think how I got such an amazing deal on that. Thanks Raj Koirala and Bob.

Bob

larry.eustis
5/13/2016

"2016"

See pervious comments. note to dealer. Won't let me cut and paste so I will just say thanks again for your help and support you gave us. Hope you have a great year ahead.

May 20, 2016

Sorry we are not able to see the previous notes, but do not hesitate to contact us. All input is greatly appreciated.

erinw611
5/12/2016

"Honest Service!"

Raj was friendly and honest. He was up front about doing what it takes to make a sale but only if the vehicle and pricing were right for me. This was my first lease experience and first time ever with a brand new care, but so far I would certainly recommend this dealership to others!

May 21, 2016

Friendly and honest is what the buying experience should always be. I noticed that quality of work was under what we try to achieve, please feel free to contact me to correct where you may have let you down. Bob B

heatherls5
5/10/2016

"n/a"

Had a very good experience at Bill Dube Hyundai. Mechelle & David worked with me to get me into a car i really wanted at a price that was affordable for me. Mechelle knows her cars and was extremely thorough with everything. I am loving my new car and i am very happy that i stuck with Hyundai.

dcapua7
5/10/2016

"Dube Hyundai"

Dealership needs to work on having all paperwork done prior to customer signing this way you don't spend time waiting and in my case network issues with printing it out causing me to have to come back another day to sign. Also need to work with customers insurance agent to get everything in place for coverage before driving out of dealership. Had to come back a second time for a inspection sticker and was told it just had to be printed but office staff doesn't start until 9:00am even though I specially said I would be there at 8:00am for the sticker so I could get to work. While waiting to get my sticker I asked the parts person the cost of a cargo mat and was told $95 plus tax. When I went to pay for it the cost changed to $118 plus tax which I said the parts person quoted $95 to which they changed the price back to $95. I have two free oil changes and a tire rotation. Depending on the service this will dictate if I continue to have service preorder there or go to another Hyundai dealer

May 21, 2016

All I can say is sorry. I do know that sometimes computer issues can problems, but we try to have the customer come first, always.Please contact me so we can work to correct the issue you encountered work on making your experience a pleasant one. Again my apologies, Bob B

pmulligan2
5/08/2016

"Made car buying a pleasure"

I had a very good experience at Bill Dube Hyundai when buying a Sante Fe SUV. The professional and well informed staff made what can be a stressful situation into a relationship of respect and trust. I would recommend this dealership over some of the "larger" multi-auto dealerships in the area any time.

mrsc3958
5/07/2016

"Satisfied"

I saw the car I liked the car I bought it this is all I have to say. Raj was very courteous and had all the information I needed to purchase this car.

B

May 08, 2016

Thank you for the review. We try to provide you with all the information for your purchase

mimi.0513
5/05/2016

"Recoommendation"

We pulled into the dealership and before we could get to the building, Ray Derderian greeted us at the door. He introduced himself then sat us down and asked us a million questions as to what we were looking for in a car. After just a few minutes, he recommended the Tuscon. We had not told him that the Tuscon was what we wanted to see. He suggested the Tuscon after we answered his questions. We went for a test drive and I was sold on the car before we got back to the dealer ship. When we picked up the car, he showed us all the bells and whistles and how to use them. He set the bluetooth feature and stored all of my contacts into the bluetooth in the car. Showwed us where to go for service and introduced us to the service staff. Dealing with Ray was so easy. Never felt pressured, he was their to assist us in a decision and he did. We had been to other dealerships that day and because of the "pushiness" of their salesmen, we were so uncomfortable we left. Going to Dube Hyundai and dealing with Ray Derderian was the best move we made.

Robert Blaisdell

May 08, 2016

Thank you for the review. We try to make your buying experience the best possible. Glad you could experience the " Dube Difference"

d_jordan66
5/02/2016

"Recently purchased a car"

Excellent service and great cars! I will be back to get another car when it is time to do so. Raj treated my wife very well and we appreciate all that he did for us

May 08, 2016

We work hard everyday to train our staff that the buying experience is all about you. Thanks for the review!

ben815
4/29/2016

"2016 Elantra lease"

Staff were accessible, friendly (almost too friendly -- hard to know how much was genuine but that's fine), questions were answered, not much haggling over trade-in, generally a positive experience.

May 08, 2016

Yes it is genuine, we truly want to earn your business not just for the sale but for as long as you own your vehicle(s). Thanks for the review and your honesty.

Reviews of Raj Koirala