Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

mf1
6/30/2016

"great experience!"

raj and will were fantastic. raj was very enthusiastic and helpful. he showed us exactly what we wanted and made it happen. it was very nice to buy a car in this type of close knit, caring atmosphere.

July 02, 2016

Glad we could make it happen for you, the caring atmosphere is just the Dube Difference. Thank you

oliver8832
6/30/2016

"Great experience"

Raj was very helpful, great experience. Not pushy, would recommend to anyone. Management was professional and not pushy as well like other dealerships I have been to in the past.

masoncraddock
6/28/2016

"No communication and a complete disregard for customer needs"

From the beginning of the deal to the end the only pleasurable experience with this dealership was the salesman Chris Na. Chris was professional, courteous, and actually listened to my concerns. As for the rest of the staff at the dealership this was not the case. It began with the deal. I was at the desk waiting to hear from a "higher up" for over 4 hours before a price for the vehicle I wanted was even mentioned. Once the deal was made there was one stipulation, and that was that when I returned he next day with my bank check and to sign the paperwork I didn't have to Sit through the extended warranty speech. I made it clear the day of the deal I wasn't interested. The next day after being told that I was the only one who had to come sign paperwork I was contacted by Chris Na and told that his superior said that my wife also needed to come sign the paperwork. A detail that was left out when the original deal was made the day before. My wife dragged are three small children to the dealership to sign the quick paperwork and was given the extended warranty spiel even after we told him we didn't want it. When I return later that day with the check for down payment and sign my portion of the paperwork I too was given the extended warranty spiel. They said even after we told them no that they would leave the bank end open until we decided for sure whether or not we wanted it. This led to extra day of the paperwork being processed, because they " were waiting to hear from us about the warranty." This was a Monday. Over the process of the next five days I was contacted multiple times by Chris relaying messages from his superiors about random things that was needed for me to return to the dealership for. For example instead of telling me day one that I needed a proof of residency they waited till day three to tell me that I needed to bring that back to the dealership. Finally, on the day I was supposed to pick the car up ( 5 days later on Friday) I was still receiving phone calls through Chris via their finance and registration staff about information that I still needed to provide for them. Information that I did provide day one. However I was still being contacted five days after making the deal with the car about things that I needed to provide them that wasn't mentioned day one. There was no communication at any time between any of the staff about my unhappiness, or needs. Finally after expressing extreme displeasure I was contacted by a higher up in the chain. I explained to him I was upset with a lot of the deal and he said that when I return that day to pick up the car he would sit down with me and we would have a discussion. When I did show up that day to pick up the car he was too busy for me and only came out for a handshake and ask if I was pleased. I had had enough of this dealership by then so I just left. At no time for my needs actually addressed by anyone other than Chris Na. Chris was extremely professional and during the entire deal was the only person who actually listens to my complaints or want to needs. I can't even remember the name of anyone else at the dealership that I dealt with other than Chris, because it seemed they were very elusive through the whole deal. I will never return to buy another car from this dealership as it doesn't seem that they want or care about my business.

Chris Na

June 28, 2016

I am sorry that you had a poor experience. We strive to give a great sales experience to every customer. The delays that you experienced were related to the documentation required by the lending institution to facilitate final approval of the loan . This was due, in part, to incorrect payroll information that you submitted on your loan application. Delays on the final bank approval are standard on loans requiring documentation and references to complete. I also believe there was some issues with your insurance company that were mutually aggravating. I called you and greeted you when you picked up your car. You indicated that you were happy with the experience and shook my hand. I was unaware, nor did you indicate at that time, that you had received a bad experience. But since you now have expressed your opinion , I would like to apologize for over promising and under delivering on this sale. I take full responsibility, I will endeavor to do a better job in the future. Enjoy your vehicle and the knowledge that you received a wonderful price to accommodate your budget.

calvin0
6/25/2016

"Excellent"

I had a great experience at this dealership. The staff I worked with were very accommodation and made sure my needs were met. Raj was excellent.

Reese Williams

June 27, 2016

Thank you. We strive to meet the needs for our customers.

jexel
6/24/2016

"new vehicle purchase"

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Dube in 12 years. I'll always come back. Mechele Monroe is the greatest ! She's very patient and very informative about her products.

June 25, 2016

Thank you for your repeat business.

Greg B.
6/22/2016

"Easy to deal with, no-nonsense"

Ray was easy to deal with and honest, didn't seem to subscribe to the heavy-push model of sales that so many dealers follow. We got the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted, and got a good price on our trade.

June 25, 2016

Honesty and integrity are what Ray and the entire Dube Hyundai organisation is about Thank you.

mar1974

"New car"

Looked at new cars after my prior car was too expensive to fix, being 11 years old It was time for a new one. Everyone was extremely professional, and helpfully getting me exactly what I was looking for in timely fashion, and perfect condition.

June 25, 2016

Happy you were able to experience the Dube Difference.

abjunior12
6/22/2016

"Customer Service, Professionalism and Pleasurable Experience"

Shopping for a car is not fun. However, the team at Bill Dube Hyundai made the experience less stressful. They provided great customer service across the board! My partner and I just bought two new cars there after purchasing a Hyundai Sonata in 2014 from the dealership. We have been pleased with the service we have received and returned this year to buy other cars. The staff was professional and have been every time I have been there. We were sold on buying a car here after receiving a fair trade in price on our existing vehicles and an experience I personally had earlier this year at the dealership. I had some regular maintenance performed on my 2014 Sonata and sometimes things get backed up. I had an exam for nursing school and a meeting with a professor. Scott Dube saw me pacing and asked me about my situation. After telling him my predicament, without hesitation, he gave me a key to a car and said go to the exam and the meeting and return it without any questions. I am from the Bronx, NY. That doesn't happen often. When it does, respect is given to those who earn it. Respect earned. Customer satisfaction leads to customer retention. I know that. Glad this dealership does too! Best regards, Al

June 25, 2016

Not much we can say other than, THANK YOU!!

vikedo
6/21/2016

"Highly recommended Hyundai dealership in MA"

Very professional and transparent in their dealing and most importantly they make no false promises. I got the best deal and service from this dealership after checking out many other dealerships in Massachusetts.

dennispb
6/18/2016

"Excellent customer service and fair dealing. A++"

After visiting two other Hyundai dealerships in the area, we returned to Bill Dube, where we purchased our last Sonata. Compared with the other dealers, this one always far surpasses our expectations. Definitely got outstanding customer service, great selection, fair and honest dealing, and professionalism. No complaints, only praise. Keep up the great work!

June 21, 2016

Excellent customer service and fair dealing, is what the Dube Difference is all about. Thank you

Reviews of Ray Derderian