Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

red
4/02/2015

"The best deal, the best sales person (Raj), the best car."

Raj, my salesman, was amazing. He's kind, sincere, funny and genuine. I have never had a better experience in purchasing a car. He listened to what I was looking for and almost immediately took me to my car. Raj wanted to make my experience the best ever and frankly, he surpassed my greatest expectations. And Will was extremely professional and personable while he walked me through the long process of terms and conditions. I would definitely recommend the dealership to my friends..as long as they asked for Raj.

kbutler
4/02/2015

"Raj was great!"

Raj was amazing. By far the best dealer we have ever dealt with. Unbelievably friendly and helpful. Would absolutely go back to him. He made this process easy and enjoyable. THANKS RAJ!!!

dalls1983
4/01/2015

"Brand New Sonata"

Raj and Jon were excellent in assisting me with purchasing a new Hyundai Sonata. They were very patient with me and answered all of my questions. They were able to assist in getting me a deal which worked for me and took care of all of the business in a very timely manner even working after scheduled hours to do so. My experience at Bill Dube so far has been great and I look forward to building my relationship with them further.

barry Storyu
3/24/2015

"Thank you Bill Dube Team "

I recently purchased a cpo auto [2013 Sonata GLS] a basic car but what I could afford.]. After I purchased the car I went on line and read many degrading reports of Bill Dube Hyundai, my experiancce has been just the opposite of these unflattering reports. I have made appointments and have been treated as good as one who might have purchased a more expensive car. This will most likely will be the last auto I ever purchase as I recently celebrated my 81st birthday and this Sonata is my baby, So far I enjoy it very much. Thank you Bill Dube Team Barry Story

I do not rememberall the names. the lady that makes appointments was very polite and helpful.

Jessica Pierre

"Great Experience "

This car dealership is great. They really car about you and try there best to find the car thats right for you. They also make sure to help you find a car within your price budget. I am a new driver and Raj did everything he could to help me get the car I wanted and make it a good experience.

lauraorescovich

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Raj and john were excellant,could not ask for better help always there when you need them i would recommed my friends to them anytime thanks again, laura and anthony orecovich

Monica1040
3/20/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Great place to buy a car , lovely , friendly people inside . I had the pleasure of having Raj as my salesperson and he was super nice , friendly and helpful and just an overall amazing person and he did a really good job with helping us find the right car . Everyone should definantly check this dealership out !

Taral
3/17/2015

"A very good experience"

In a one word, if you are planning to buy a car that fits your requirement. Raj is your man..!!! Thank you Raj and Jon to make the deal.

Girishbabu Uppin
3/16/2015

"Good Care and Service"

Raj was very helpful in understanding my budget limits on used cars. Helped me to choose the car. I hope he keeps his friendly/helping attitude in future. I would be happy to continue business with Bill Dube Hyundai in future. I would be getting my car by next week, will be looking forward for their valued customer service. ALL THE BEST WISHES TO BILL DUBE AND RAJ KOIRALA !!

Mikep5457
3/13/2015

"Very good dealership "

Raj was very helpful with the vehicle we needed and could afford. It's very nice and good on gas all the options we wanted and needed we'll definitely keep going there for all our family vehicles

Reviews of Raj Koirala