Bill Dube Hyundai

Internet Manager

May 19, 2017

"Santa Fe Sport"

- govind.anand Verified Customer

Excellent experience for a returning customer! Raj got me an exceptional price and he is the reason why I returned to Bill Dube. He is extremely friendly and wants to genuinely help. He took me to test drive every car that I wanted to and did so with a smile on his face and was happy to help me choose the right car for me. Overall, a fantastic experience and I could not be happier to be a returning customer.

May 18, 2017

"Great people"

- Walter G Humphrey Jr Verified Customer

Had a great experience overall. I I only had 1 hiccup and that was with a remote start. I wanted a factory remote start and they put in an aftermarket.

May 14, 2017

"Get customer service"

- Barb1215

Had a great experience. Ray was very helpful in explaining everything to me. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Highly recommend Bill Dube Hyundai.

Ray Derderian