Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

M Moran
12/28/2014

"Our First Hyundai"

Raj is very helpful. He was waiting for us in the lot at the time of our appointment; the car ready and waiting for test drive. We bought the car we wanted and at an excellent price with no hassle.

Leon & Caroline
12/23/2014

"Second Hyundai Purchase"

Raj was a pleasure to work with. He knows his products and cars. He worked very hard to get us the best deal possible. Raj is an excellent salesman. This is our second Hyundai purchase from Bill Dube Hyundai and we could not be happier. Love our car!

elitzab
12/22/2014

"Leased Car "

Dealership experience went very well! I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and Andrew was able to locate my car immediately and worked out a very affordable payment.

jhaus
12/22/2014

"First Hyundai Purchase"

Raj is an excellent salesman. Very passionate about his job. A pleasure to work with. Dealership is very clean and appears well run. Service department is also very nice.

bytb
12/21/2014

"Offered service we didn't need"

Offered a service I didn't need, while there for oil change, and then appeared to lie about it. Seemed a typical scam to pad bill. I don't remember the name of the guy I dealt with.

Don't remember, sorry.

Jdubuque
12/18/2014

"Horrified"

I am so frustrated by this dealership! I have encountered nothing but problems from the start! I had to be the easiest sale they have ever gotten, yet they are doing nothing to make the registration and pick up process easy for me. The salesman entered all my info wrong while helping me get financing, including my last name which was on the Id I gave him. I was told it would take one day to service and clean the vehicle before I could pick it up so when I said I could come in three days later he told me that we should make it 5 days. Then he told me that someone would have to drive my title to the town clerks office, since I live in New Hampshire. So I confirmed three times that someone would be there at 8am with the title. I have been waiting an hour and a half and counting now! And I can't even get intouch with anyone who knows what's going on. If I had it my way I would tell them to take the car back and I would opt for a different dealership. I am now paying for parking because I had to wait at the town hall and I'm going to be late for work. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism in my entire life.

Andrew

john and diane
12/18/2014

"Diane and John"

Started to search the internet. Got a call from Angel and decided to see what this dealership had to offer. Went in looking for a used vehicle and ended up with a new vehicle. Andrew was very helpful. Got a call from a different dealership who wanted to give me $1000 of their offered price. Went back to Bill Dubes and talked to the Manager, I don't remember his name. He was able to offer me a price match. Everyone we talked to gave us exceptional service. Definitely will recommended.

jnpancari
12/11/2014

"New Car Purchase"

We went in to buy an Accent & ended up with a Veloster Turbo..not because of any upsells, but because Bill Dube was able to make us a deal we couldn't pass by! Andrew Marroquin was/is terrific & knew what we really wanted & between him, Jonathon, Dave & Will, they all made it happen! Just a difference from the "Big Name" multibrand car dealers. Bill Dube really appreciates your business. How refreshing!

RRistucccia
12/06/2014

"new car purchase"

this was an excellent experience, Raj was an excellent sales person, I wish him good luck in the car sales industry. I will recommend my friends visit Bill Dube and look for Raj.

harrysim58
12/01/2014

"The Dube Difference"

I went to repair my Sonata and met up with Raj who showed me a primo Genesis. Between Raj's efforts and the beautiful car, I fell in love with the Genesis. Raj used to sell doughnuts, but now he's selling Hyundais and is doing a first rate job. He sold me on the Genesis. He's the Doughnut Man. Dube gave me a great deal on trading in my Sonata and getting the Genesis. I got to know Dave Shafman, Bob Feole and had a chance to learn a bit about the Dube Difference. They all showed me respect, helpfulness and professionalism.

Reviews of Raj Koirala