Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

maria1968
10/29/2015

""Smooth transaction with Raj and his friendly smile""

In relocating to Massachusetts with a list of things to do it was nice to have a wonderful experience in purchasing my Tuscon. Raj is Sales with a SMILE! Also with Will's help in finance the transaction was completed in a timely manner. Thanks guys for you help Maria

Veloster13
10/26/2015

"I'm too old for car. "

I went to look at a Veloster and the sales man came out and said he was the best sales man they had. He told me he would not sell me a Veloster. He said I wanted an SUV. I told him I wanted a Veloster and that was all. He said again he wouldn't sell it to me because it was not good in snow. I told him I knew someone with the same car and she said with all weather tires it's fine. He then said your too old for that car, that car is for someone in their 20s. I said the woman I know was in her 60s. Needless to say I went to another dealer And bought my Veloster without the insults and discrimination that I received here. Would not recommend this dealer to my worst enemy.

Trofenator
10/25/2015

"Had a great experience my sales person was RAJ ."

My wife and I had a great time buying are car from RAJ . He never pressured us and let us make up our minds. I like that kind of Sales experience!We have to return for a few things and i hope our next visit is as enjoyable as the one we just experienced.

SABRINA.GRAVANTI
10/20/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

I had an excellent purchasing experience at this dealership today. Despite the several bad reviews here on yelp, I decided to give it a try. Initially, I dealt with Roxanne in the Internet sales department. She was kind and patient with my many questions and concerns, and was incredibly quick with her replies. I set up an appointment to come in for a testdrive and was greeted before I even entered the building by Dom, who was my salesperson. I knew the car I was looking for, a new 2016 Hyundai Elantra, and Dom had one pulled up within 15 minutes. Took it for a spin, came inside, and I gave him my initial offer. With only two or three back-and-forths with the manager, we were all able to agree on a price that matched my monthly budget. While they did hold firm on what they wanted to offer, they were not pushy or disrespectful in any way. They did end up getting me to my maximum that I was willing to pay per month, but that probably is evidence of my lack of negotiating skills. Shortly after the price was negotiated, I met with the business manager who went over the details of my warranty (which is fantastic, by the way) and walk me through all the legal paperwork. I knew he was going to try and sell me an extended warranty, but he respected the fact that I was unable to increase my monthly payments in any way. Once all the papers were signed, the car was washed, my plates were installed, and I was given a complete tutorial on the new technology in my vehicle. Additionally, I got a tour of the service department and my first oil change was scheduled (this dealership offers two free oil changes and a free tire rotation). All in all, it took about 4.5 hours, but I was able to drive off the lot with my brand-new car! The only downside I've experienced was with the service department. I took my car in a few days after my purchase for my inspection sticker and waited an hour for it to be done! I hope this is not indicative of their service department's typical speed. An inspection sticker should take 20minutes tops!

Roxanne Scheetz

MAJTOMMY
10/17/2015

"Superb"

Dominic, Tom, Angel and the two business managers I dealt with were helpful and very professional...I, in the future, another Hyundai is purchased I will attempt to purchase it from Bill Dube Hyundai...thus far superb experience in all respects.

Tom

200890
10/09/2015

"Wonderful experience"

What a wonderful service i got at Bill Dube Hyundai! I'm a first timer buyer who had no idea how to purchase a car. All the team members were very helpful and now I'm an owner of a new beautiful Hyundai Tucson. I'm so glad i went there. i will definitely suggest you guys to all my friends! Thank you! Mariya Andreyeva

EDWARD.F.MAHER
10/07/2015

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

David Azuna was terrific to work with and it was a pleasure buying a car from him. He is a very personable young man who takes the time to meet the buyers needs. At no time did I feel stressed or pressured to buy a car that didn't meet my needs. All staff I worked with at the dealership were very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Bill Dube to all my friends and acquaintances.

Amanda Perez
10/07/2015

"Just so welcoming and very friendly"

I had given up on every dealer since my trade was not worth what I had owed. But when I walk into Bill Dube Hyundai of Wilmington, I left a very happy lady. Raj Koirala, May God bless you for your kind heart, gesture and hospitality. never let go your personality. Thanks for lunch, and breakfast. You made me felt very welcome and comfortable. Above all, you assisted in making me drive away with the car I wanted. I act and feel like a boss in my Santa Fe "HAHAHA", your costumer service skills is priceless. Bill must be one lucky man to have you work for him. Just the best place to shop for car. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR TEAM.!!!!!!!!!

RUSST2
10/02/2015

"A very comfortable and pleasant experience."

Raj was extremely helpful in our purchase of the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited. We are very pleased with his professionalism, and we look forward to our next purchase with Raj at Bill Dube Hyundai. Michael Collier was also very instrumental with our purchase. Thank you to all.

Michael Collier

SOPHIE.POIZEAU
9/29/2015

"Very good experience - details below"

Very good experience. Particularly enjoyed interaction with with salesman. Always had time for me to answer my questions. Not pushy. Found perfect car for my needs. Will was very diligent getting me the parts I was missing at delivery.

Mike Condon