Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

GOODHUEC
1/21/2016

"Friendly, straightforward, better than other dealerships"

I had a great experience with Paul H. and Will S. Paul H. made the process of returning a lease to another company very easy, including helping me return the car. It is a very friendly dealership that has a much better vibe than most dealerships I've been at before.

BOWK61
1/20/2016

"This is my 5th vehicle purchased or leased at Bill Dube."

This is my 5th Hyundai from Bill Dube. I purchased the 1st 4 but the deal was so good I leased. Service and sales have always been accommodating. Needless to say when My family and I need a new vehicle we will be back at Bill Dube.

Sheehans1
1/19/2016

"There here for you!"

I found the car I was looking for online Hyundai Elantra Limited. I decided to go check it out. Raj approached me and was very helpful. Even thought the car I was looking at I didn't get, because it didn't meet my expectations. He found me the exact car with an auto starter on the lot witch I end up getting. I am very happy with the purchase. Great service and prices. Thanks for helping me make a great decision Raj Koirala.

Satisified
1/04/2016

"Very Good Experience with a Wonderful Salesman"

I went to Bill Dube Hyundai looking for a used car. I met Raj Koirala, who was very pleasant and well experienced in sales. He showed me a few cars and helped me get the best deal. I ended up getting a 2014 Red Hynudai (favorite color) with low mileage. Today I picked up my car, Raj was there and greeted me with a smile and his winning personality. He made me feel like and old friend. I would definitely would recommend him to a friend looking for a good car. Maryann Smith

MJEEF97
12/29/2015

"3rd Hyundai "

The entire experience was fantastic. Will recommend Dominic to my friends who are in the market for a new or used vehicle. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

BCAGNINA
12/25/2015

"excelent"

My salesperson Raj made this one of the best vehicle purchases i have ever made, true professional. I will continue to do buisness with Bill Dube, and recommend to anyone who is looking for a Hyundia.

imdana2
12/09/2015

"Dont waste Your time at another Hyundai Dealer"

I decided to look at a new (to me) car after we got stuck Thanksgiving morning in NH with my car dying I had purchased from Bill dube Hyundai before so I thought they would e a good place to start. Start?! I ended my search here as I found my new car and love it! My salesperson was Paul and he was a great seasoned salesperson- I prefer someone who has been around the dealership world for a while and Paul knew his stuff. Offered to let me test drive the car I found in my price range (which I honestly didnt think I would be able to find anything ) so off we went. I came back and realized that if my 'numbers' worked Id be the new owner of this car! And they did! I am now the proud owner of a CPO 2014 Hyundai Veloster and cant say enough about how I was treated- from Paul to Will (the finance guy) to the Admins in the office (when I came back to get my sticker since I purchase on a holiday) I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone .

Will

TJQUINLAN
12/09/2015

"Second new car purchase in a year from Bill Dube Hyundai."

This dealership made purchasing our new 2016 Elantra GT a pleasant experience. Our salesman, Raj Koirala was great. Also kudos to the other staff members who worked worked with us.

Anne Plourde

MELMANCINI16
12/08/2015

"Great Service"

Was greates the minute I arrived. The salesman asked all the necessary questions right away to find a car that would fit me the best. The service was great and was very pleased with my experience.

CarolfromChelmsford
12/06/2015

"A Good Experience All Around"

The salesman, Raj, and the business manager were terrific. Caring about my needs and not overwhelming me. I ended up buying a 2016 just like my 2013 and I love it.

Anne Plourde
I don't remember the name of the business manager.

Reviews of Raj Koirala