Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

chris.morrissey15
3/14/2016

"Lease of hyundai sonata"

I thought experience was perfect. Domenici was professional and really helped me make the best decision that was right for me. Really like the car and so on

buttsnshanks
3/11/2016

"Piazza Family"

Good....excellent.....sales people super...finance manager Bill explained the whole package....meet the service manger and a few of the crew and made my wife very comfortable about the program for service...... and if she is not satisfied.....you would be hearing from her in a very polite way....(not)....LOL

ellab2124
3/11/2016

"Very happy and satisfied"

Raj is full of energy and enthusiasm. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. You can tell he loves what he does. He's full of knowledge and didn't leave me guessing. He was patient and not too aggressive when it came to making the sale. He waited for me to get back to him. Would recommend the dealership and Raj to anyone looking to get a great car for a great deal.

GoodDay1245
3/03/2016

"Great experience"

Responsive, kind and knowledgeable sales team. They ensure you are comfortable with the car, all your questions are answered and you feel well taken care of.

Sammy
2/24/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Raj was very friendly, helpful and wiling to work on my budge. He went beyond to find the right car for me, and even better he was quick. I have been in dealers and they take so long that is painful. I will do again !!! Great experience!!!!

Lynda Croal
2/20/2016

"Very, very good"

Every one that dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. No questions went unanswered. I would recommend this dealership and the staff to any one.

TJDOHERTY00
2/16/2016

"first time buyer"

First time buying a new car, decided to go with a 36 month lease. It was, overall, a good experience. Domenic had an answer for any question I asked or was able to get one if he didn't know. He worked with me to make sure I got the exterior/interior colors I wanted.

Ouellette
2/15/2016

"Stressfree car purchase"

My fiancee and I were in the market for a new car. We knew we wanted a hyundai so we took a trip to Bill Dube Hyundai. Dave Laurie was the salesperson who met us out in the lot. He made buying a car at the dealership a great experience. He showed us a few cars and after talking with us found a Hyundai Elantra that fit our needs and price range perfectly. From sales to the service department Bill Dube Hyundai is a great place to get a car. I highly recomend both the dealership and Dave Laurie to anyone looking to buy a car.

BESTGYMTEAM
2/09/2016

"Great service"

I Did not feel pushed. I Felt comfortable shopping at my own pace. Everyone was so friendly and down to earth. I love my car

kw35z9
1/28/2016

"Loyal to repeat customers"

First my dealings with Raj. I had great, non pressured treatment from Raj. I visited Dube a few times untiI I found my perfect car. Raj was very patient and professional. Now, the purchase. Sales Manager worked with me on negotiating a price. I am a repeat customer of Dube. Even though it was a used vehicle they made sure any problems (scratches etc.) were taken care of for me. They worked with me on an extended warrantee. I left there satisfied with a car that I love.

Reviews of Mechelle Munroe