Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

RRistucccia
12/06/2014

"new car purchase"

this was an excellent experience, Raj was an excellent sales person, I wish him good luck in the car sales industry. I will recommend my friends visit Bill Dube and look for Raj.

harrysim58

"The Dube Difference"

I went to repair my Sonata and met up with Raj who showed me a primo Genesis. Between Raj's efforts and the beautiful car, I fell in love with the Genesis. Raj used to sell doughnuts, but now he's selling Hyundais and is doing a first rate job. He sold me on the Genesis. He's the Doughnut Man. Dube gave me a great deal on trading in my Sonata and getting the Genesis. I got to know Dave Shafman, Bob Feole and had a chance to learn a bit about the Dube Difference. They all showed me respect, helpfulness and professionalism.

Tessa Haynes

"Amazing. "

Excellent service and great first experience with purchasing my first car! Andrew was great and will from finance was awesome. I would definitely recommend this dealer to others. THANK YOU GUYS!

Andrew Marroquin

Donald Onusseit

"Professional Service"

This Dealership and the salesman that worked with me (Raj) were very professional and helpful in my new vehicle purchase. Buying a new vehicle is a stressful experience, but Raj made it a lot easier.

Xxjslickxx

"Exelent experience!"

After looking months for the right car and price! Raj the sales man over there was able to give me the price I wanted! He asked for my demands and made them come true! Excellent friendly man! Made sure I got what I wanted and went out of his way to do it. Not your typical car sales man. Very nice guy

Gary Charette
11/29/2014

"Great Experience"

Raj recently helped my daughter and I with 2 new car lease deals from Dube Hyandai. He worked with us and followed up with us to get the deals we were both happy with! He cares about our satisfaction!

subashpokharel
11/20/2014

"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Raj helped me in various ways. It was friendly experience. I am very satisfied with raj. I will go through raj if i need a car in the future.

Ctm an
11/18/2014

"I was up side down took my trade and lower my payments nice."

Pick up my new car mike stay late, to over my new car I really appreciated that every thing I ask of him he was able to delivered I bought three car from another dealership. But I think dube my new place to buy my car of the future I'm very happy with my new car thanks mike.

josephshannon4
11/17/2014

"went in got the deal done real fast. satisfied"

Raj greeted me and helped me find the car I needed....It was a friendly experience and I will go through him if I need a car in the future...hes a good . guy....see you in the future.. He also told me if I have any trouble just call him and he will take care of it..

brenda.bennett.566790
11/11/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I NEEDED TO TRADE IN MY 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA AS I NEEDED A BIGGER VEHICLE. RAJ FOUND ME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR HONDA CR-V 2011 THIS CAR IS MINT... OMG.. HE GOT ME THE BEST PRICE... I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH!!! RAJ IS EXTREMELY ENERGETIC AND WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR NEEDS..!!!!!!! SO ITS A HUGE YES FOR ME AS THIS IS MY 2ND TIME WITH THIS DEALERSHIP I CAN SAY PLEASE GIVE THEM YOUR FIRST OPTION... YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!

Reviews of Raj Koirala