Read Reviews Bill Dube Hyundai

Cheyla PerezCashier1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bill Dube Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bill Dube Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai

Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers.

Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis.

Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

Our Location

Express Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee Rental Car Service Onsite
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I showed up at Bill Dube after my car broke down, and..."

mjw2289
7/26/2013 3:59:31 PM

Will StiegletzWill Stiegletz

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

I showed up at Bill Dube after my car broke down, and Will was immediately very helpful with helping me find a car that suited me well and helped me get back on the road as quick as possible, and also in my financial boundaries. All and all it was very professional and i would reccomend the dealership to people in the future, especially Will.

Twitter
"My wife & I recently purchased a 2004 Honda CRV from..."

maureen9900
7/21/2013 8:41:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Christopher Lemire

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

My wife & I recently purchased a 2004 Honda CRV from this dealership and the experience was better than anticipated. Our salesman Chris was great to deal with & really took good care of us. Jennifer the finance manager was equally enjoyable to work with as well. Overall we're very happy with the vehicle & would recommend Bill Dube Hyundai to anyone seeking a great dealership experience.

Twitter
"Will was very pleasant and easy to work with. We never..."

Seanter
7/19/2013 8:47:38 AM

Will StiegletzWill Stiegletz

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

Will was very pleasant and easy to work with. We never felt we were pressurized at any time to make a purchase. Will was also very patient with me when I had difficulty making up my mind which vehicle to purchase. After deciding on, and purchasing, my Hyundai Elantra limited, I was having trouble hearing my phone using the bluetooth. Both Will, and Manny from the Svc dept., went well out of their way to help me in resolving this issue.

Overall, our interactions with Will, Rocket from Finance and Manny from Service left us with a very positive outlook towards Bill Dube Hyundai. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Twitter
"Chuck was an amazing salesman! He was very personable..."

redsoxchic81
7/18/2013 4:59:16 PM

Jennifer Martinez

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

Chuck was an amazing salesman! He was very personable making the experience amazing. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership and Chuck. Thank you for the great service you provided us.

Twitter
"Fred was terrific! He listened to what we needed,..."

krumple
7/17/2013 6:48:55 PM

Fred Hollis

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

Fred was terrific! He listened to what we needed, didn't put the hard sell tactics on us at all. Was very conscientious and thorough and friendly . I left dealership feeling like I had really made a new friend. We are extremely happy with our purchase. Fred zeroed in on what we were looking for immediately. Could not have asked for a better experience. I was dreading a hard sell routine , but shouldn't have worried. Fred was a consummate professional, he knows his business. He related to us well.

Twitter
"I came this dealership and i have a good deal with a..."

Narith Suon
7/17/2013 12:55:30 PM

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

I came this dealership and i have a good deal with a special offer and Fred he helped me for everything he is The best salesman and helpful awesome guy

Twitter
"Good morning I recently had my wife's car in for..."

Bigsd21
7/13/2013 11:35:39 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

3.6

Good morning

I recently had my wife's car in for a oil change. Everything thing seemed to go all right and people very nice.However I was charged $17.95 plus some costs ,because I leased the car there. I checked the web site and they have a special on oil changes for $16.96 that was never offered of given to me. It is a small amount of money ,but we should have been given the ad irised price.Please let me know why this did not happen

Response From: Bill Dube Hyundai
Added: 7/13/2013 2:21:19 PM

Hi Bigsd1,

I appreciate the feedback! As you point out our owners enjoy the 17.95 oil change as a guaranteed low price for the oil change. I'm sure you know it is a very good deal! You can't even change it yourself for that price. The "special" you saw on the website is intended to be a "web coupon" and like most coupons needs to be used at the time of purchase just like the grocery store or any other retailer. That said I'd be silly to aggravate you over this so please allow me refund the 99 cents.

Please let me know how best to get you the refund.

Sincerely,

Scott Dube
Owner
978-384-0418 is my direct line.

Twitter
"Keeping my car on the road is essential to me.I get..."

pam21
6/30/2013 9:11:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Brian KingBrian King

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

Keeping my car on the road is essential to me.I get anxious when I need to bring my car.Their smiling face helps you feel calm.
Their face makes you feel everything is going to be OK !

Twitter
"We love our sale person! He went above and beyond for us..."

Alexiacp81
6/25/2013 6:48:55 PM

Coco GarciaCoco Garcia

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

We love our sale person! He went above and beyond for us to make sure our deal went through. He worked with the sales manager and everyone else to make sure everything went smoothly. We can not say thank you enough for his expertise and his warm welcome at this dealer. Definitely recommended his service.

Twitter
"Both were friendly and easy to work with. Honest and gave..."

ABCJG
6/20/2013 4:44:09 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Fred Hollis
Jennifer Martinez

My Review Of Bill Dube Hyundai:

Both were friendly and easy to work with. Honest and gave me a fair deal. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. It was one of the better experiences I've had when shopping for a car. I would recommend anyone go see them if you are looking for a car. Love my Sonata.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>