Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

shri27
5/18/2015

"Great experience ! Raj was awesome"

We are really happy with the service we received while buying or new car. Raj was really very helpful from start. He ensured that we have all the information. He was meticulous and super friendly. Also helped us get the best deal possible. He was very patient too. Overall a very genuine guy.I highly recommend Bill Dube. And yes , ask for Raj if you decide to go there :)

gnelson
5/11/2015

"good service"

I think that Andrew which was my sales rep was awsome and also great to work with. b b b b b b b b

Turboman55
5/11/2015

"It was a grat experience"

I had a great experience with Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington. The salesman Raj was very nice and knowledgeable about the cars. I got a great deal. He asked me what I could afford top pay and go me a car that was in my budget. He was very nice and I would suggest to other people to go see him for a car. I went to a couple of other dealers and didn't get the service that I got there. I will come back there when it is time for another car. Thank you very much. I appreciate everything that was done for me. Also they called to make sure everything was good with the car and that I was happy with it

jwin
5/10/2015

"Friendly No Pressure Service"

My husband and I stopped by just to browse at used cars. We had seen some ads on Facebook and were interested in looking at a couple of cars. We were greeted by Ray Derderian, a polite and respectful salesperson. We test drove a couple of cars and then spent our time ironing out the details for our purchase. Ray was incredibly helpful in getting us the vehicles we wanted. We then met with Will Steiglitz who meticulously led us through the financing and warranty part of the process. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.

BM1969
5/06/2015

"The Perfect Experience"

I really would like to take a little bit of my time to salute the professionalism and the incredible experience i had at Bill Dube Hyundai. Prior to go Bill Dube Hyundai I visited, for the past 3 weeks, more than 10 other dealers. Some of the practice out there were outrageous. That being said, I met with Andrew at Bill Dube Hyundai. I told him exactly what i was looking for, It old him how much i could afford and what I was expecting on my trade-in. I also asked Andrew to be upfront with me and to tell me once and for all if he could do it and to give me his best shut. Andrew went to talk to his manager came back 15 minutes later with, the perfect car, the perfect price and the perfect offer on the trade in. The deal was done in 15 minutes. This is the best experience ever as far as buying a car. Those guys are fare and square. This is the way to go. Andrew, Bravo!!! PS: Cherry on the cake, Their safe lease program is fantastic

Debbie
5/06/2015

"Exception experience"

I had what you would clearly call a lemon Hyundai experience. The car was plagued with problems over a two year period. However, Andrew and the team at Bill Dube was willing to work through the issues and was able to get me into a car that met my needs. As sometimes happens, one might get the bad one in the batch and Bill Dube and Andrew in particular came through. Thanks for the exceptional service and willing to go the extra steps.

ashanahn
5/02/2015

"Excellent experience from beginning to end."

My wife and I really only went to the dealership to get the six-month service on my Sonata Sport that I eased last Fall. We went for a walk around the dealership looking at new cars and Raj asked what we were looking for--a bigger car than our other car, a Honda. Raj brought us directly to the perfect solution, a 7-seat Santa Fe. He suggested he run some numbers to see if we could get this new car for around the same payment. It turned out we could, so we leased it, going home to get the Honda for an immediate swap. We drove home the new Hyundai in an hour-and-a-half. Jon, the product specialist, from whom we leased the Sonata, was also very helpful in getting us the deal we needed. An excellent experience from beginning to end, and we highly recommend Bill Dube Hyundai.

Varun
4/29/2015

"Nice Service"

We found them helpful. They are transparent, explains in detail, nice environment and customer friendly. Assists in the process of arriving at a price, trade in value, etc.

Lgao6705
4/27/2015

"World class experience - Raj Koirala & team are outstanding!"

I absolutely love my brand new Hyundai Elantra! I could not have had a better new car buying experience than here at Bill Dube Hyundai with Raj. From the minute I pulled up to the dealership, Raj was super welcoming and personable. His immediate focus was on what I wanted for a new car and took the time and effort to show me all of my options--I was able to find the perfect one I was looking for among their amazing selection (was hard to choose just ONE). I had been to many other dealerships looking for a new compact/midsize car, but never made a purchase because I didn't feel that the customer experience was a priority (I will admit I'm not an easy customer to please). Here it is completely the opposite. Raj and team are so amazingly customer-centric and sincere--I was thoroughly impressed with Raj and actually had so much fun with the car-buying process I wish I could do it all over again. Honestly, I went in thinking it would just be another look-see but ended up driving out with my choice-car and an outstanding experience that exceeded expectations. Will was extremely helpful and made the contract information and paperwork process easy, and everything went so smoothly with my trade-in, plates swap etc. it was all super convenient. If I could rate 100 stars I would --I am beyond happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Raj and Bill Dube Hyundai to anyone looking for an amazing car and the BEST experience buying it!

happy owner
4/27/2015

"No Pressure"

Searched 2 dealerships and found model I wanted and did not feel pressured to purchase on the spot. Salesman and sales manager were courteous and easy to talk with concerning my needs.

Reviews of Raj Koirala