Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

thaya_6
7/22/2016

"I would definitely go here again"

Excellent customer service, very friendly, Not too pushy like other dealers, answers all our stupid questions with patience. I will definitely recommend Bill Dube Hyundai to my friends and family. We could see clearly that they really care about the customer's satisfaction and requirement.

Sandra A Winnett
7/20/2016

"They are the BEST people to work with!"

I brought my mother in to have her 2009 Hyundai serviced and low and behold left with a new 2016 Tuscon!! We dealt with Ray Derderian, he was just a complete pleasure and very informative. My mother is still raving about how he helped her with her pairing of her phone and also taught her some pretty useful ways to use it too! I was very impressed with his gentle approach with my mother as well. She is 70 years old, was very nervous as my Dad usually did all the vehicle purchases but we lost him 3 years ago. So Ray, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you and taking the time to keep my mother at ease and extremely happy! We will be back for sure!!

August 29, 2016

It's all part of the Dube Difference, thank you.

CaitR
7/19/2016

"New to leasing "

I recently went to Bill Dube Hyundai looking for a new car to lease. When my husband and I walked in we were greeted by Adhaam Mahmoud, a sales consultant. I told Adhaam about what I was looking for but was confused on which direction to go. Adhaam made everything so easy. He broke down every detail to help me make a great choice on the perfect Hyundai for me. Adhaam was very thorough with all the details on the car and made the paperwork a breeze. His manager, Bob Blaisdell was also wonderful, right there ready to jump in and help. Adhaam, Bob, and Reese Williams from financing, worked as a great team, and I couldn't be happier about my experience because of them.

August 29, 2016

We are happy to help guide you through the confusion of an auto purchase. Thank you for the kind words.

dvnickerson1
7/19/2016

"Bill Dube Hyundai"

They are the Best Hyundai dealership I have been to. The people there are always very courteous and can't do enough for you, from offering water or coffee, anything you want. The showroom as well as the service center is the cleanest I have ever seen. Our salesman Ray Derderian was so helpful in making sure we were satisfied with the car we chose.

August 29, 2016

Thank you for the review, we strive to treat every customer courteously.

duffymr
7/14/2016

"Super"

I came into have my 08 Santa Fe serviced, I had been thinking of a new car in the fall. While waiting I walked around the parking lot looking, saw a few Santa Fe's Iliked but I loved theTuscon when I saw it , Black interior and exterior ,traded the Santa Fe 08 for the 16 Tuscon with everything included. Love the way it drives and handles. The media and navigation is user friendly. And the style suits me to T.

July 14, 2016

Glad you love it, Mechelle and I thank you for the review.

Joyjoyjoy
7/13/2016

"Very professional & easy to work with"

Received respectful attention from everyone I talked to at Bill Dube Hyundai. The head mechanic Manny was very help with his advice & the salesman Ray Derderian was easy to work with and provided all the information & help I needed to make the car buying process almost effortless! I will definitely recommended this dealership to my friends & family.

July 14, 2016

From service to sales we all work hard for your satisfaction, thank you

CarlosV12345
7/13/2016

"Bill Dube Hyundai is a great dealership ! "

Bill Dube Hyundai is a great dealership I would definitely recommend it to others. The customer service is awesome they're all friendly and polite. Adhaam Mahmoud was the one who helped me. He brought multiple vehicles out to Chelsea so I can take a look at. He would also pick me up from Chelsea to bring me too the dealership to sign any paperwork that needed to be signed. Adhaam was very polite, kind, and knowledgable of the vehicles. Which made my decision a lot easier. If I had to rate him I'd give him a 5 out of 5. Reese Williams the finance manager was very helpful too her made the process of actually financing the vehicle a lot easier. He really explained step by step too me how it works and how it'll help build more credit. Nice guy, if I had to rate him I'd also give him a 5 out of 5. The dealership is full of great company. If anyone I know wants to purchase a vehicle I will definitely recommend them too Bill Dube Hyundai.

bsujko
7/12/2016

"Very Informative and super helpful!"

I recently visited Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington, MA where I received the utmost care. I was helped by Adhaam Mahmoud who supplied me with very detailed information as well as was very attentive to my needs, questions, and concerns. I felt that while I was there I was treated with great respect and he really took the time to help me find a car that would fit me best and was within the price range I was looking for. I also felt that while at Bill Dube Hyundai Adhaam, as well as other employee's that I came into contact with, really made me feel like the customers satisfaction was their main goal from start to finish. I would certainly refer someone here, overall excellent customer service and satisfaction!

July 14, 2016

" I would certainly refer someone here, overall excellent customer service and satisfaction!" Wow, thank you!

DONNA OHAGAN
7/12/2016

"Early termination of lease"

I first contacted Bill Dube Hyundai via their website's chat. It was Friday after 6:00 but I still received a timely reply from Angel regarding the 2 vehicles I was interested in. Saturday morning, after a doctor's appointment, I let Angel know that I was on my way to the dealership. With 10 maybe 15 minutes notice, he instructed me to ask for Domenic Pellegrino when I arrived. I pulled up to the showroom and saw a blue Sonata running right outside the showroom. Domenic had already pulled up one of the vehicles I had inquired about and had the air conditioning running waiting for my arrival. Very impressed. Even more impressing is that he did not have the most expensive vehicle pulled up but the vehicle that was the least expensive. Domenic was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he was easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. I made my choice, signed the initial paperwork and scheduled my pick-up for the day after July 4th. Domenic worked that weekend but had the 4th (Monday) and 5th (Tuesday) off. I did not realize that he came in on his day off (while his son was waiting patiently to hang with dad) just to deliver my new vehicle. I felt terrible, I could have waited, but he never, ever let on that I requested delivery on his day off. I couldn't be happier with my new Sonata and will return in the future for service, another lease (in 36 months) and recommend Domenic to anyone who asks.

July 14, 2016

I say it over and over, what you experienced is the Dube Difference. Thank you.

mf1

"Raj is the man"

Rag is a one of a kind car salesman, he made the whole experience a positive one. Will certainly recommend him in the future. His passion and enthusiasm was very contagious. great to work with.

Reviews of Ray Derderian