Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

kathleenk
3/03/2015

"Raj really cares!!!"

I have to say Raj worked hard and dilligently in working around my parameters to buy a car. I bought a pre-owned Sonata which was the perfect solution. raj was patient and did a great job in showing me options and why he recommended this particular car for me.. I left a happy person and yes I would give Raj the thumbs up to anyone I know. Mike also worked closely with me in finance. I appreciated his help. kathleenK

Susan Muturi
3/03/2015

"Best sales man Raj"

Great experience with Raj.He is very helpful and kind person.I like to refer my family and friends to Raj and this dealership.I get the beautiful Santa fe from Raj.

patcoughlin
2/28/2015

"terrible customer service and manager "

I had made an cash offer on a vehicle this morning and right after I was called by an Internet sales member named Angel who told me I had to come to the dealership today to get that deal and once I arrived there everyone was really rude to me and totally disregarded the fact I came there because I thought my offer was accepted because their agent told me to come in. I wasted money in paying for gas and the 55 minutes it took to drive there and back. They scammed me into coming there under false pretenses and once I told others my offer I feel that i was treated terrible and degraded and lied to at this dealership. I would appreciate it if they would have kept their word and not have let me drive all the way there for nothing.

bentley422
2/28/2015

"We Bought a new SantaFe Sport today !"

Great job by Raj in Sales trading in out 2013 SanteFe for NEW 2015.. He was great telling and showing us all about the features in the SUV.. Mike with Finance was also so helpful explaining everything.. Fantastic Experience..... Will Highly recommend them to family and friends if/when looking for buy a new car! Thanks to you both !!!!!! Jerry and Joanne optional question below - We both own Hyundai's and service is always wonderful too....

MIke

donna whitlow
2/27/2015

"Recommendation "

Our experience was great. Tom was professional and beyond accommodating. He is a great asset to your organization. I have already recommended him to a friend.

Sam Park
2/20/2015

"Thank Raj very much for your cooperation. "

Thank you Raj, Angel and Will.S. Your professional and sincere support makes my family satisfied a lot. Let me recommend you guys to my network when some has an interest in purchasing car. Good luck!

RalphS
2/16/2015

"Thank you, Jonathan, Will and Andrew."

Gentleman, great job on trading in my Elantra and Sonata for my 2014 Santa Fe. This is my 4th Hyundai. Great individual service. Highly recommended.

ec2015
2/15/2015

"Thank You Raj, Great Job"

Thank you Raj for making everything work out for me and creating such a wonderful sales experience. This was the second vehicle I have purchased from Bill Dube Hyundai and I will recommend Raj, Will S. and the dealership as a whole to everyone I know.

sdavis1228
2/10/2015

"2015 Sonata"

Raj took excellent care of me. From the internet sales manager to the finance people, this dealership cares about the customers first. I have nothing but great things to say about Raj, he got the deal done quick, and even went out to top off the gas tank before I left. I would recommend this dealer for sure and plan on doing more business with them in the future. Thanks Raj!

redmen15
2/08/2015

"Awesome Salesperson..Raj"

Bill Dube is a phenomenal dealership that really strives to make you as happy as possible. I have leased two cars from them now, and I have not been able to find the kind of service anywhere else but here. I worked with Raj and he was very personable and friendly. He made a strong connection right away, understanding my needs and being sure to help me get the vehicle I wanted for a price that was very affordable. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Go on down and speak with Raj!

Reviews of Raj Koirala