Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

DominicLost
4/24/2015

"Astonishing Attention to Detail"

Raj Koirala is a remarkable salesman. His energy is without limit and his ability to interpret the client's needs and translate that into the perfect product is unlike anything I have seen at a dealership. What's more is his ability to go so far above and beyond what is needed - as in my case, picking me up at the station when I missed my train unexpectedly - and was hoping to visit later to pick up my new car! That type of service is rare - if it even exists elsewhere - and I feel fortunate to have worked with him in purchasing my new Hyundai. Highly recommended. And as for finance, Will Stiegletz is the most genuine and honest finance manager I have encountered at Bill Dube Hyundai (and elsewhere). He made the process that I usually dread the most - an absolute breeze and even a little fun. He is attentive and direct but also friendly in a way that is a breath of fresh air.

bastola1978
4/23/2015

"Best bealer and great sales man"

It is great visit in this dealer.I never think to buy hyundai car in my life but our nepalies comunity coordinator Mr.Naba Raj is working in hyundai company so my friends recommended me to meet Raj to buy a new hyundai product.It was pleasure meeting with Raj to find out my right vehicle.I am highly satisfied with him and the dealership.Raj is very knowledgeable about products and he was very kind to me.I like to send more people in this dealer to buy a vehicle.Thanks Will for all finance information to provide me.

Marty
4/14/2015

"Service to any of our 3 Hyundai vehicles"

We are a Hyundai family (2 Sonatas & 1 Tucson) and once again I have taken a vehicle in for service. The Service Advisor (Ed Kyspka) did an excellent job (as always) describing what needed service, why service was required and the cost of servicing a vehicle. Plus, what services I might need in the future, such as tires, shocks, cabin filter, etc. I never feel that I am being taken advantage of as I have a mechanical background and understand auto mechanics quite well. To me, honesty if vital at a dealership--whether it is in Sales or Service. I am quite pleased with this dealership.

AshleyZuccaro
4/07/2015

"Awesome experience, thanks Andrew!!"

Just purchased my 2015 Hyundai Tuscon. I was skeptical of dealerships because of a previous negative experience buying my last vehicle (at a different dealership). My salesmen was Andrew Marroquin. He was great to talk with, honest, and made the car buying process wonderful! He did everything possible to get me the car of my dreams, within my budget, and keep my payments where I needed them to be. The day I was going to pick up my new car, he called every step of the way just to let me know what was being done, and when I could expect to pick up my car. For finance, I dealt with both Will and Mike, and they were very personable and honest with me. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Customer service was top notch! I look forward to being a loyal Bill Dube Hyundai customer.

red
4/02/2015

"The best deal, the best sales person (Raj), the best car."

Raj, my salesman, was amazing. He's kind, sincere, funny and genuine. I have never had a better experience in purchasing a car. He listened to what I was looking for and almost immediately took me to my car. Raj wanted to make my experience the best ever and frankly, he surpassed my greatest expectations. And Will was extremely professional and personable while he walked me through the long process of terms and conditions. I would definitely recommend the dealership to my friends..as long as they asked for Raj.

kbutler
4/02/2015

"Raj was great!"

Raj was amazing. By far the best dealer we have ever dealt with. Unbelievably friendly and helpful. Would absolutely go back to him. He made this process easy and enjoyable. THANKS RAJ!!!

dalls1983
4/01/2015

"Brand New Sonata"

Raj and Jon were excellent in assisting me with purchasing a new Hyundai Sonata. They were very patient with me and answered all of my questions. They were able to assist in getting me a deal which worked for me and took care of all of the business in a very timely manner even working after scheduled hours to do so. My experience at Bill Dube so far has been great and I look forward to building my relationship with them further.

barry Storyu
3/24/2015

"Thank you Bill Dube Team "

I recently purchased a cpo auto [2013 Sonata GLS] a basic car but what I could afford.]. After I purchased the car I went on line and read many degrading reports of Bill Dube Hyundai, my experiancce has been just the opposite of these unflattering reports. I have made appointments and have been treated as good as one who might have purchased a more expensive car. This will most likely will be the last auto I ever purchase as I recently celebrated my 81st birthday and this Sonata is my baby, So far I enjoy it very much. Thank you Bill Dube Team Barry Story

I do not rememberall the names. the lady that makes appointments was very polite and helpful.

Jessica Pierre

"Great Experience "

This car dealership is great. They really car about you and try there best to find the car thats right for you. They also make sure to help you find a car within your price budget. I am a new driver and Raj did everything he could to help me get the car I wanted and make it a good experience.

lauraorescovich

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Raj and john were excellant,could not ask for better help always there when you need them i would recommed my friends to them anytime thanks again, laura and anthony orecovich

Reviews of Raj Koirala