Bill Dube Hyundai

271 Main Street,
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Bill Dube Hyundai Info
About Bill Dube Hyundai

Welcome to Bill Dube Hyundai Each employee at Bill Dube Hyundai takes a great deal of pride in what we do to help serve our customers. We know that your experience with Bill Dube Hyundai will be very pleasurable. This is why our customers made Bill Dube Hyundai their dealership of choice for New Hyundai, used cars, service and parts. We are proud to have achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction award by Hyundai Motor America. The award is based on the criteria of customer testimonials from their experiences in sales, service relations, and overall satisfaction with Bill Dube Hyundai. An accomplishment not achieved by too many Hyundai dealers. Also, did you know that we are a green dealer? Helping our environment is a job we do not take lightly. From using all our used oil from your oil changes, that is stored in a holding tank and then used to help heat the dealership in the cold months to being an active participant in all recycled products in the office and other shop supplies. We are working to help our environment on a daily basis. Thank you for visiting Bill Dube Hyundai online. We also would like to thank you again for considering purchasing or servicing a vehicle with us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your Sales and Service needs.

About Bill Dube Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Mharr12
1/26/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Great deals. Friendly employees who are willing to help you get to where you want for the car you want. Overall great experience. Thanks for everything

NR1987
1/20/2015

"Not TRUECAR CERTIFIED BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS"

Hi there I recently used truecar to look for a vehicle. I wanted a Santa Fe AWD Limited with some extra bells and whistles. Angel responded to me pretty fast and directly. After many and I mean MANY e-mails he finally FINALLLLLLLLY told me they would not take the TrueCar certificate and that they don't honor TrueCar because, as I recall... the vehicle is "limited in supply" So I moved on and we talked about the 04 Ford Explorer (background info: Explorer was for a company vehicle) Anyway again lots of emails and finally oh that vehicle was sent to auction awhile ago. Still on their website. And I was told again and again that the vehicle was available and to set an appointment. Apparently they only care about setting appointments and not the customers. I wasn't going to post a review and instead decided to e-mail the owner directly. No response instead he forwarded it to someone else who e-mailed me to clarify. I responded and haven't heard back. Meanwhile the car is still on their website. It's been months. I'd stay away and refuse to give this kind of place your hard earned money. Edit: The owner did reach out to me and so did the manager. Both have told me again and again that the car was also removed from their website and wanted to get me a competitive price on a new one. Here's the kicker. The car is STILL there... Definitely stay away.

Bill Dube Hyundai responded to this review

January 26, 2015

This was my first response to Mr. Romero. Mr. Romero, I'm disappointed to receive this negative review. It would seem that a couple of different mistakes were made here. As a result of your original contact we were able to identify a training issue with Angel and his dept. regarding our Truecar participation and resolve that. Thank you for that. We also learned from you that the 04 Explorer remained on our website and an internal system used by our appointment setters. This despite both it's sale, automated removal and two manual removals. There is clearly a glitch in the multiple software applications that are involved in pricing, posting and syndicating our inventory. David removed it after your first communication and I later removed it again. I can assure you we are not interested in getting you to our store on false pretense there is absolutely nothing to gain from that. We know from honest mistakes like this one that people don't like it and that it doesn't help us to our ultimate goal of doing business. We simply don't do it. Lastly, I learned that when I am out of the dealership on business and receive an email I should do something more than ask my General Manager to handle it. In the future I will respond letting people know that David will be helping them to resolve the issue. I can see how you thought I wasn't concerned, even though the reality was I knew I couldn't give you the detailed response you deserved thatDavid was able to provide. I hope you will accept my sincere apology and explanation. David will follow up with you to see what if anything we can do in addition to this . Thank You, Scott Dube There have been several other emails. We have tried to explain the issue with the Explorer is a technical problem we have been working with 2 different vendors we use to remove the car from our site. We have the ability to remove it manually and we keep dong that only to have it reappear the next day. It is definitely frustrating but nothing nefarious. As far as Truecar is concerned we have been certified since last year. We would not receive Truecar leads if not certified. We explained the issue of Truecar pricing for us and other dealers on specific vehicles. At the end of the day we aren't happy with the way this has gone with this particualar customer and are working with the people involved. It doesn't make us bad people, it makes us human. Scott Dube

Andy
1/20/2015

"Fair and Friendly: An excellent dealership."

Exactly as the title states. The folks at Dube were kind and entertaining throughout the experience. Our salesperson, Raj, was very upbeat and kept my mind from wandering even after watching the Patriots game, which in itself is no easy task. Awesome place for sure!

Arlene
1/11/2015

"No hassle, straight talk, no pressure."

Ray was great. He answered all questions and gave me lots of info. It took me a long time to decide and he was always there to take my phone calls and answer any more questions I had. I had a problem with the first car I picked out but he found me another with all the same options. No problems. I did not feel any kind of pressure. Thanks Ray.

Ray Derdlerian

bostinboston
1/07/2015

"Accommodating"

We travelled 45 min to look into a Honda Civic after having totaled our previous Civic. Raj and Jonathan were very understanding of our desire to stay close to the amount our insurance company reimbursed us and to work with us on that. Raj was very friendly and energetic, helping make it a positive experience. Will explained better than any finance pro at a dealership the ins and outs of used car warranty and what Dube offered above and beyond typical limited warranties.

Jonathan Frederick

Chandra Dev Mandal
1/05/2015

"Great experience "

I like this dealership.I work with Raj he was very enthusiastic and energetic,he had great knowledge about my 2015 Tucson.He would be huge assets for this dealership in the future.I definitely recommend to my families and friends to Raj

Nicole
1/05/2015

"First Hyundai"

Raj was very nice and helpful. I came in after seeing an ad in the paper about a lease for a new Sonata and was able to get the deal I came in looking for. I love my Sonata!

charz8051
1/02/2015

"first Hyundai"

Raj was very friendly and accommodating...a great experience...love my Veloster!!! Will in financing was very professional and knowledgeable...explaining the history of Pride...

M Moran
12/28/2014

"Our First Hyundai"

Raj is very helpful. He was waiting for us in the lot at the time of our appointment; the car ready and waiting for test drive. We bought the car we wanted and at an excellent price with no hassle.

Leon & Caroline
12/23/2014

"Second Hyundai Purchase"

Raj was a pleasure to work with. He knows his products and cars. He worked very hard to get us the best deal possible. Raj is an excellent salesman. This is our second Hyundai purchase from Bill Dube Hyundai and we could not be happier. Love our car!

Reviews of Raj Koirala