Bill Marine Mazda

Bill Marine Mazda
Bill Marine Mazda Info

Germain Mazda

Byers Mazda Subaru

"My experience with all of Bill Marine's staff was nothing..."

My experience with all of Bill Marine's staff was nothing more than perfect to say the least. I am a retired Army veteran who knew what I wanted going into the purchase of a new vehicle or used vehicle.... (the best "out of the door price") and I got it! However, a month prior to the purchase I walked onto Bill Marine's car lot and met Mr. Hamilton, and from there began the long process of choosing the right vehicle for my family. I gave Mr. Hamilton my cell phone number from the beginning and told him to keep me in mind for a Mazda 3 I Touring (which I finally purchased from Bill Marine of Springfield & love!!!). Mr. Hamilton was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, explained the new technology and gadgets of it, all without offending me with the obvious; although, he would have if requested. I walked out of Mr. Hamilton's office the first time with a brochure telling me everything about the vehicle, a business card and a promise of a hassle free buying experience, and I got it. I visited Bill Marine quite often after that, one, to compare the driving experience of a Mazda to various other vehicles such as the Chevy Cruze (no comparison), Hyundai etc... and two, in order to get my wife's opinion. Although annoying to the average car salesman, Mr. Hamilton never once faltered from his professional nature and was more than happy to assist. One month and many more dealerships and vehicles later, I found myself walking back onto the lot of Bill Marine and sealing the deal for my new Mazda, knowing I made the right choice. Understanding that I am not affiliated with Bill Marine or any of his staff in any way other than a consumer i.e. (family member, previous friend etc...), I am leaving my cell phone number for those who are serious enough about buying a car and would like to discuss my experience with the Bill Marine dealership and his staff. Kevin Smith Springfield, Ohio 937-206-5815

Steve Hamilton

"Went to Bill Marine to purchase a new Maxda CX-9 after..."

Went to Bill Marine to purchase a new Maxda CX-9 after having a terrible experience at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. Was pleasantly surprised by salesman Tom Board who was not at all high pressure and was very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of our car buying experience. He worked with us to obtain the right price for our budget without sacrificing options or pressuring us to extend our financing terms. When we came to a deal and had signed paperwork for financing the time had gotten late and we had to hurry out of the dealership to pick up our children, but he still took time to go over all the features we would need to get home and filled our tank. He then asked us to come back soon and he would have the car completely detailed inside and out as we had to leave before it could be done that night. We went back a few days later and he came in on his day off to make sure we were taken care of. The car was detailed inside and out and Tom went over all the features of the car, answered all of our questions and even filled the tank again. I have never experienced this level of customer service in any transaction before, especially buying a car. I will highly recommend this dealership and especially Tom Board to anyone looking to buy a new car. My wife and I will definitely return the next time we are in the market for a new car.

Tom Board

"I was looking to purchase a new Mazda 3 from Bill Marine..."

I was looking to purchase a new Mazda 3 from Bill Marine Mazda. Their high-pressure sales tactics threw up a red flag immediately! Received two or three emails a day hounding me to make a decision! Thankfully I did not give them my phone number. Steve Hamilton could possibly be the worst car salesman on the planet! Consistantly rude and became mean-spirited when I informed him I purchased a car elsewhere. This guy needs some serious people skills! Avoid like the plague!

Steve Hamilton