Bill Page Toyota

About Bill Page Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

linda
10/29/2015

"No pressure; had outstanding experience with van purchase "

I recently purchased a Toyota Sienna minivan from Bill Page Toyota. I was just starting the process when I entered the showroom on a Friday, so I asked to test drive the model van I was interested in. Cecil was very warm and friendly and showed me all the features of the van and then took me for a test drive. He also asked me what color I was interested in if I decided to get a Sienna. They did not have on site the color I thought I wanted, but Cecil said he'd make some calls and try to locate one. I told him I had to think it all over and wasn't sure what I was going to do, and he said that was fine and that he would be there if I decided it was the vehicle for me. He then shook my hand and wished me well as I left the showroom. We did not even discuss price, and I felt no pressure at all as I left. I was actually so pleasantly surprised that no one tried to chase me down asking what it would take to get me in a new car that day. Afroze, the sales manager, called me the next morning to tell me that not only had he located a van in the color I wanted, he'd also had it brought to the dealership overnight in case I wanted to test drive it and see if I liked it. Again, I was leery of pressure tactics I'd been exposed to in the past at other dealerships, but there were none! Cecil took another test drive with me, and I decided I liked the van, so Afroze sat with me to discuss pricing. I am a Costco member and was using their buying service, and Afroze was very upfront and transparent during the entire process. He showed me the relevant paperwork, and I felt like I was getting a very fair deal. However, I was vacillating between 2 different models, and Afroze helped me pick the one that would be best for me (which actually turned out to be the cheaper of the 2 models), and I trusted that he was looking out for my best interests. I told him I had to think it all over and discuss it with my family. He told me he'd hold the car for me for a couple of days while I made my decision, and again, there was no pressure. I went home and later that day decided to buy the model he suggested, and the paperwork was quickly and efficiently completed by Chris. He did not try to suggest any "add-ons", since I'd indicated right from the beginning that I didn't want any of those. He just finished the paperwork quickly so I could get home. Cecil then walked me through all of the features of the Sienna and showed me how to use them. He even synched my phone for me before I left! I have recently suffered a great personal loss, and I'd been so dreading shopping for a reliable new van. However, Cecil and Afroze could not have been kinder or more patient or supportive, and they made the entire process stress free for me. I want to thank them for their excellent, compassionate, pressure-free service and recommend Bill Page Toyota to everyone!

Cecil Lett, salesman; Chris (not sure about last name) who helped me in finance.

October 30, 2015

Linda, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It is magnificent to know that Cecil, Chris and Afroze were able to provide you with the pressure-free and excellent service that Bill Page Toyota is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, the Bill Page Toyota team

Harry D.
10/17/2015

"Excellent Service by Mr. Tu Tran -Service Advisor"

On Oct 17, 2015, I brought my 2007 Toyota Sienna in for service and for an issue with the passenger seat. Mr. Tu Tran was the service advisor. He helped to correct the issue with the passenger seat on the spot and proceeded with explanation on a recall of spare tire cable that I missed. An excellent service and thank you. Harry D.

Tu Tran

October 19, 2015

Harry, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Tu is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials! The Bill Page Toyota Team

clay3
10/16/2015

"Excellent, stress-free experience"

We contacted Bill Page Toyota through the Costco auto buying service and were immediately shown all of the required pricing documents by Mr. Kahn. We were shown the available Camrys then at the dealership. We were not pressured to buy at that time and when we returned a few days later were again greeted with great courtesy. We were very satisfied with the price that was offered and with all aspects of the sale. Yaw Ayirebi was exceedingly polite and helpful during the final processing and with the delivery of the Camry we decided upon.

October 19, 2015

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new Camry! We are so pleased that Yaw and Afroze were able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your new Camry and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. The Bill Page Toyota Team

Dtaylor2
7/05/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience in 40 Years--Thanks Afroze!"

We came to Bill Page Toyota, as it was the nearest dealership identified to us by the Navy Federal Credit Union New Car Purchasing Program. We drove the 16 miles here, having first checked at a nearer dealership. Afroze Khan, the recommended Navy Federal specialist, met with us quickly upon our arrival. He impressed us immediately with his sharp, neat appearance and quiet, knowledgeable, low-key demeanor. My wife and I rapidly connected on a personal level with him, as well. Speaking to him was like speaking to a friendly tax and investment counselor, as opposed to a new car salesman! Of course, it turns out he was also the sales manager for Bill Page Toyota. He explained the program and the pricing structure for the Navy Federal program, pointing out details that were favorable to us, even if not quite so to the dealership, and explained how it was nevertheless valuable to the dealership. We talked about the models we were interested in, and the features, and immediately got his bottom line pricing: no trotting into the back room and car sales-ese from a slicky slaesman trying to squeeze a couple thousand out of us. We pulled out our apparently-lower pricing info from the other dealership, and he pointed out clearly and patiently that his was actually considerably lower. He also, unrequested, ran some cost comparison sheets showing clearly how our Navy Federal 1.49% financing was cheaper than the 0% Toyota financing--due to the differing rebates for the two rates. This saved us another $1000. He also recommended we look at other models whose features were identical, but would cost us less. Amazing. When we'd made our minds up, he called around and located the exact model & features we wanted: no mysterious checking into the ether and waiting to find out after several days. He explained clearly how unmysterious the process was. Wonderful! No gobbledygook. No pressure. No back-and-forth negotiating. Just a quick and clear bottom line with explanation how it truly was a great and favorable bottom line for us. We were then linked to the rest of the friendly, knowledgeable staff--thanks Cecil Lett, Don, and Chris Kim!--who took our info, did their research, explained all, and put us behind the wheel of our brand new, exactly-as-imagined Prius V not but a couple of hours after first meeting Afroze. Amazing! Thank you, Bill Page Toyota!

Navy Federal Purchasing Counselor: Afroze Khan; Sales: Cecil Lett; Finance: Chris Kim

September 21, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Afroze is great with people and he strives to create a positive experience for all of our customers. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We will be sure to share your feedback with Afroze and our team. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best, Bill Page Toyota Team

vndraude
5/04/2015

"The best customer service experience I have ever had!"

Like most people, I started off my search for a 4Runner through KBB and Autotrader- they send out inquiries to local dealers and then local dealers contact you via e-mail with quotes. Off the bat, Dolair Alali was light years above the rest. #1, his quote was the most competitive. But, more importantly, he actually read what type of car I was seeking and provided me a detailed quote with the options I actually asked for. No other dealer even came close to his responsiveness in our e-mail convos and his attentiveness to what I was seeking. When I finally met him in person, I was equally impressed - he knew we had a sitter watching the kids and was extremely mindful of our time. He had everything prepared for us to test drive the vehicle and get our financing straightened out. Again, he came through like flying colors. Dolair Alali actually made the car buying experience fun. He is honest, detailed oriented, patient, respectful, and very knowledgeable. There was absolutely no haggling. He offered the best price out there with the lowest financing possible. It really could not get any easier. The particular 4Runner I wanted had very specific options. All other dealers I initially dealt with wanted to talk me out of it, to sell me something quickly. Dolair was patient and also aggressive when searching for my perfect vehicle. He was able to quickly secure my perfect car while on a vessel making its way to NYC. I got my 4Runner within a couple of weeks and I couldnt be happier. I would absolutely recommend Bill Page and Dolair Alali if you are seeking a Toyota. They are absolutely the best!

Dolair Alali

petersaaron
11/29/2014

"I'm the sucker"

Post deleted - not happy with the sales process but decided not to completely dump on the sale - got my vehicle at fair price despite the frustration of dealing with it and the lack of trust in trying to reach a fair deal.

Murphy88
11/29/2014

"Two Words: Ridiculously Good."

I bought a vehicle from Bill Page Toyota and they wouldn't allow me to walk away without a great deal. I've bought plenty of vehicles over the past few years, and no experience I've had ranks higher than what they were able to accomplish. They were down to earth, understanding people, and didn't force the deal; very easy going. Overall, the salesman, manager, and financer were wonderful people and great businessmen. If you are looking for an excellent car buying experience, look no further than Bill Page Toyota!

Gregorio Quintilla, Ali Alkadi

Brian Choi
10/12/2014

"THEY ARE SCAMMER"

BE AWARE OF SCAM!!!! They will kiss your butt to sell the car and it seems like you are getting a good deal, but make sure you read EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGN ANYTHING!!!. We were being told that they will give discount on certain products and on the car, but when I checked the finance paper at home, they charged everything full price and added all kinds of fees. When I spoke to salesman (Kwang Kim) and manager they said " why are you bring this up now?" when it has been only about a week...... When we negotiated the price, we set it for certain amount and we were being told that it includes everything such as delivery fee, processing fees and plates but in the paper they included again... If it was different by little bit I would let it go, but the difference was over $3000.... When you buy a car from them make sure bring a CALCULATOR with you!!!! and READ EVERYTHING before you SIGN. Even though they said its 0% interest when you sit down and start calculating it's not 0% interest, its more like 2% interest because they will charge you delivery fee twice and and add unreasonable fees without explanations. If I knew this was gonna happened I wouldn't have gone to THIS DEALERSHIP.... I've had 4 Toyota cars before but this is the treatment I get???. Special Thank you to BILL PAGE TOYOTA because of you guys, I will never buy Toyota again, I just wanted to the royal customer to Toyota but You Guys RUINED it.

Kwang Kim

calamouroux
9/22/2014

"Always Responsive with Quick Service"

No matter what I needed done to my Toyota Venza, I knew I could count on the people at Bill Page to take good care of me and my car. Anytime I call Moji, he makes it seem like my car is his top priority!

jquasnry
7/25/2014

"great service"

Buying a car is never a think one wants to do, however Mark made it a very acceptable process. I found the car on the internet and called the dealership and dealt with Mark. I live about 70 miles from the dealership and the deal done with him on the phone. He made it happen. I was at the dealership about 1 1/3 hours and drove the car home. You have a great salesman, you should not lose him. Great job Mark.

mark kern