Bill Page Toyota

About Bill Page Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Dtaylor2
7/05/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience in 40 Years--Thanks Afroze!"

We came to Bill Page Toyota, as it was the nearest dealership identified to us by the Navy Federal Credit Union New Car Purchasing Program. We drove the 16 miles here, having first checked at a nearer dealership. Afroze Khan, the recommended Navy Federal specialist, met with us quickly upon our arrival. He impressed us immediately with his sharp, neat appearance and quiet, knowledgeable, low-key demeanor. My wife and I rapidly connected on a personal level with him, as well. Speaking to him was like speaking to a friendly tax and investment counselor, as opposed to a new car salesman! Of course, it turns out he was also the sales manager for Bill Page Toyota. He explained the program and the pricing structure for the Navy Federal program, pointing out details that were favorable to us, even if not quite so to the dealership, and explained how it was nevertheless valuable to the dealership. We talked about the models we were interested in, and the features, and immediately got his bottom line pricing: no trotting into the back room and car sales-ese from a slicky slaesman trying to squeeze a couple thousand out of us. We pulled out our apparently-lower pricing info from the other dealership, and he pointed out clearly and patiently that his was actually considerably lower. He also, unrequested, ran some cost comparison sheets showing clearly how our Navy Federal 1.49% financing was cheaper than the 0% Toyota financing--due to the differing rebates for the two rates. This saved us another $1000. He also recommended we look at other models whose features were identical, but would cost us less. Amazing. When we'd made our minds up, he called around and located the exact model & features we wanted: no mysterious checking into the ether and waiting to find out after several days. He explained clearly how unmysterious the process was. Wonderful! No gobbledygook. No pressure. No back-and-forth negotiating. Just a quick and clear bottom line with explanation how it truly was a great and favorable bottom line for us. We were then linked to the rest of the friendly, knowledgeable staff--thanks Cecil Lett, Don, and Chris Kim!--who took our info, did their research, explained all, and put us behind the wheel of our brand new, exactly-as-imagined Prius V not but a couple of hours after first meeting Afroze. Amazing! Thank you, Bill Page Toyota!

Navy Federal Purchasing Counselor: Afroze Khan; Sales: Cecil Lett; Finance: Chris Kim

vndraude
5/04/2015

"The best customer service experience I have ever had!"

Like most people, I started off my search for a 4Runner through KBB and Autotrader- they send out inquiries to local dealers and then local dealers contact you via e-mail with quotes. Off the bat, Dolair Alali was light years above the rest. #1, his quote was the most competitive. But, more importantly, he actually read what type of car I was seeking and provided me a detailed quote with the options I actually asked for. No other dealer even came close to his responsiveness in our e-mail convos and his attentiveness to what I was seeking. When I finally met him in person, I was equally impressed - he knew we had a sitter watching the kids and was extremely mindful of our time. He had everything prepared for us to test drive the vehicle and get our financing straightened out. Again, he came through like flying colors. Dolair Alali actually made the car buying experience fun. He is honest, detailed oriented, patient, respectful, and very knowledgeable. There was absolutely no haggling. He offered the best price out there with the lowest financing possible. It really could not get any easier. The particular 4Runner I wanted had very specific options. All other dealers I initially dealt with wanted to talk me out of it, to sell me something quickly. Dolair was patient and also aggressive when searching for my perfect vehicle. He was able to quickly secure my perfect car while on a vessel making its way to NYC. I got my 4Runner within a couple of weeks and I couldnt be happier. I would absolutely recommend Bill Page and Dolair Alali if you are seeking a Toyota. They are absolutely the best!

Dolair Alali

petersaaron
11/29/2014

"I'm the sucker"

Post deleted - not happy with the sales process but decided not to completely dump on the sale - got my vehicle at fair price despite the frustration of dealing with it and the lack of trust in trying to reach a fair deal.

Murphy88
11/29/2014

"Two Words: Ridiculously Good."

I bought a vehicle from Bill Page Toyota and they wouldn't allow me to walk away without a great deal. I've bought plenty of vehicles over the past few years, and no experience I've had ranks higher than what they were able to accomplish. They were down to earth, understanding people, and didn't force the deal; very easy going. Overall, the salesman, manager, and financer were wonderful people and great businessmen. If you are looking for an excellent car buying experience, look no further than Bill Page Toyota!

Gregorio Quintilla, Ali Alkadi

Brian Choi
10/12/2014

"THEY ARE SCAMMER"

BE AWARE OF SCAM!!!! They will kiss your butt to sell the car and it seems like you are getting a good deal, but make sure you read EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGN ANYTHING!!!. We were being told that they will give discount on certain products and on the car, but when I checked the finance paper at home, they charged everything full price and added all kinds of fees. When I spoke to salesman (Kwang Kim) and manager they said " why are you bring this up now?" when it has been only about a week...... When we negotiated the price, we set it for certain amount and we were being told that it includes everything such as delivery fee, processing fees and plates but in the paper they included again... If it was different by little bit I would let it go, but the difference was over $3000.... When you buy a car from them make sure bring a CALCULATOR with you!!!! and READ EVERYTHING before you SIGN. Even though they said its 0% interest when you sit down and start calculating it's not 0% interest, its more like 2% interest because they will charge you delivery fee twice and and add unreasonable fees without explanations. If I knew this was gonna happened I wouldn't have gone to THIS DEALERSHIP.... I've had 4 Toyota cars before but this is the treatment I get???. Special Thank you to BILL PAGE TOYOTA because of you guys, I will never buy Toyota again, I just wanted to the royal customer to Toyota but You Guys RUINED it.

Kwang Kim

calamouroux
9/22/2014

"Always Responsive with Quick Service"

No matter what I needed done to my Toyota Venza, I knew I could count on the people at Bill Page to take good care of me and my car. Anytime I call Moji, he makes it seem like my car is his top priority!

jquasnry
7/25/2014

"great service"

Buying a car is never a think one wants to do, however Mark made it a very acceptable process. I found the car on the internet and called the dealership and dealt with Mark. I live about 70 miles from the dealership and the deal done with him on the phone. He made it happen. I was at the dealership about 1 1/3 hours and drove the car home. You have a great salesman, you should not lose him. Great job Mark.

mark kern

martinri
7/16/2014

"Wow, Fantastic Experience"

Bill Page Toyota is a family dealership that apparently takes care of their employees -- the employees seem to all have been their an appreciative amount of time and it shows. I bought a used Mercedes SLK 280, five stars for Ali Alkadi and his staff for their customer service. Ali Alkadi in the used car department drove a hard bargain on my trade-in, and was not even close to the blue book value of my trade in. I was offered $2k for my Mercedes trade in and sold it on Craig's List five days later for $6K; I completely understand this. Ali was extremely friendly and helpful and was my first contact with the family that is Bill Page Toyota. I am a bit frustrated that when I bought the used car I was not informed that Bill Page would correct any deficiencies on the car within the first 30 days; please inform your used car customers of this great service in the used car department. In spite of the fact that I took the Mercedes back for the blower motor well after the 30 days, Ali was very reasonable and was only concerned with making me satisfied. Ali made sure that the blower motor was fixed and did not charge me anything. Ali converted a long time Mercedes and Honda owner (me) to a Bill Page customer. I will always shop at Bill Page Toyota first on my new or used car purchases in the future. Just amazing service from Ali and his staff. Very very pleased with this first contact with Bill Page Toyota. Fantastic inventory as well. I dealt with Celso Oliveres in the service department to get the blower repaired. Words cannot describe the Service Department at Bill Page Toyota. Wow. The friendly and efficient service I received sealed the deal on making me a Bill Page customer. I also own a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro and I am going to take the car to Celso if Toyota can work on it. This is until I replace the Camaro with a Bill Page automobile very soon. Indescribably kind and efficient service. Work with Celso in the service department and you will see exactly what I mean. I am 52 years old, a disabled veteran, and customer service means everything to me. When I cross a kind person wherever I go I thank them for that; always. If I cross an unreasonable person in my life's dealings I also make that right. Bill Page Toyota is a fantastic dealership for their family oriented customer service -- I challenge you to find this anywhere in a dealership. I think that Bill Page even comes to work at the dealership every day and this shows -- he cares. I have nothing more to say. Visit Bill Page Toyota and you will see what I mean.

Ali Alkadi and Celso Olivares

GriffyD
6/08/2014

" Great Dealership and Sales Professional"

Experience was stress free. Kind and knowledgable sales person (Kwang Kim). He did great job making me feel like my purchase was important to him, the dealership and Toyota. Great car.

Kwang Kim

Biia
2/21/2014

"I have bought a Toyota Camry hybrid on October 3/2013 ..."

I have bought a Toyota Camry hybrid on October 3/2013 and I couldn't register the car in another state. because of their ugly bureaucracy and handling of documents. They help loose the Title of the car, and because of their inefficiency, couldn't get the registration for 5 month and counting. I wouldn't recommend this dealer even to any body.

Asefa Tesfaye