Bill Page Toyota

Johnny Kim, Director of Sales, Bill Page Toyota

Johnny Kim

Director of Sales

June 13, 2017

"Excellent experience with Ahmed Jama buying a new RAV4"

- Ernest

We recently purchased a new RAV4 at Bill Page Toyota. Ahmed Jama was very helpful in providing information about the various versions of the RAV4 and assisting in our selection of a new vehicle. The entire process was straight-forward and our experience was very good.

Ahmed Jama

December 29, 2016

"Peter Campbell"

- bobby1

Peter worked with me on a long distance purchase for a family member that had moved to the area. Really great service and sold me on him and the dealership.

Peter Campbell

December 01, 2016

"A 3 hour nightmare "

- In shock

i exchanged phone calls and emails with the salesman and I decided to come in to finalize terms. The salesman was straightforward and courteous which I really appreciated. I had told him that I had received another offer and could he match and he said he could. The deal was agreed upon as an "out the door" price and I provided all of the information. I gave him a copy of my Id and stipulated clearly that the car was to be titled in Maryland. After sitting with the finance guy for almost two hours, we realized there was a mistake in the pricing. They claimed that they didn't know it was a Maryland deal and asked for a higher price for the vehicle and when I refused to pay it, words were exchanged and the GSM addressed me and my boyfriend in a threatening fashion and told us to "get out because I am going to lose $4000 anyway". Wow! This was after 11 pm after he had kept us for 3 hours. Needless to say, I would advise anyone thinking about using this dealership to think twice. The GSM was unethical, unprofessional and dishonsest and it was an obvious BAIT AND SWITCH.

Joseph Fanta