Bill Page Toyota

Director of Sales

December 29, 2016

"Peter Campbell"

- bobby1

Peter worked with me on a long distance purchase for a family member that had moved to the area. Really great service and sold me on him and the dealership.

December 01, 2016

"A 3 hour nightmare "

- In shock

i exchanged phone calls and emails with the salesman and I decided to come in to finalize terms. The salesman was straightforward and courteous which I really appreciated. I had told him that I had received another offer and could he match and he said he could. The deal was agreed upon as an "out the door" price and I provided all of the information. I gave him a copy of my Id and stipulated clearly that the car was to be titled in Maryland. After sitting with the finance guy for almost two hours, we realized there was a mistake in the pricing. They claimed that they didn't know it was a Maryland deal and asked for a higher price for the vehicle and when I refused to pay it, words were exchanged and the GSM addressed me and my boyfriend in a threatening fashion and told us to "get out because I am going to lose $4000 anyway". Wow! This was after 11 pm after he had kept us for 3 hours. Needless to say, I would advise anyone thinking about using this dealership to think twice. The GSM was unethical, unprofessional and dishonsest and it was an obvious BAIT AND SWITCH.

November 03, 2016

"Damage to car"

- davhc09

I needed a service on my Camry after driving 2500 miles from Arizona. I waited for my vehicle about 3 hours. When I left the dealer I went home to my parents house. I went to this dealer because they were close to my parents house. I had come to take care of my parents as this being close I went to this dealer. The day after I had my service my brother noticed a chunk of my sidewall on rear tire on the passenger side. I took the car up the dealer the very next day and confronted the dealership. They informed me that they had no curbs on the premises. I informed them that it was struck but an object. They told me their service manager was not available and they would have him call me. I never heard from the dealer until I called them. This time the manager was there and told me their employees do not lie and they would have said something to him if they damaged my vehicle. I can only say that this dealer is very careless and reckless with people's car. I would highly recommend to anyone to go somewhere else for any needs they may have with their vehicle.

2017 Toyota Prius