Bill Page Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

petersaaron
11/29/2014

"I'm the sucker"

Post deleted - not happy with the sales process but decided not to completely dump on the sale - got my vehicle at fair price despite the frustration of dealing with it and the lack of trust in trying to reach a fair deal.

Murphy88
11/29/2014

"Two Words: Ridiculously Good."

I bought a vehicle from Bill Page Toyota and they wouldn't allow me to walk away without a great deal. I've bought plenty of vehicles over the past few years, and no experience I've had ranks higher than what they were able to accomplish. They were down to earth, understanding people, and didn't force the deal; very easy going. Overall, the salesman, manager, and financer were wonderful people and great businessmen. If you are looking for an excellent car buying experience, look no further than Bill Page Toyota!

Gregorio Quintilla, Ali Alkadi

Brian Choi
10/12/2014

"THEY ARE SCAMMER"

BE AWARE OF SCAM!!!! They will kiss your butt to sell the car and it seems like you are getting a good deal, but make sure you read EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGN ANYTHING!!!. We were being told that they will give discount on certain products and on the car, but when I checked the finance paper at home, they charged everything full price and added all kinds of fees. When I spoke to salesman (Kwang Kim) and manager they said " why are you bring this up now?" when it has been only about a week...... When we negotiated the price, we set it for certain amount and we were being told that it includes everything such as delivery fee, processing fees and plates but in the paper they included again... If it was different by little bit I would let it go, but the difference was over $3000.... When you buy a car from them make sure bring a CALCULATOR with you!!!! and READ EVERYTHING before you SIGN. Even though they said its 0% interest when you sit down and start calculating it's not 0% interest, its more like 2% interest because they will charge you delivery fee twice and and add unreasonable fees without explanations. If I knew this was gonna happened I wouldn't have gone to THIS DEALERSHIP.... I've had 4 Toyota cars before but this is the treatment I get???. Special Thank you to BILL PAGE TOYOTA because of you guys, I will never buy Toyota again, I just wanted to the royal customer to Toyota but You Guys RUINED it.

Kwang Kim

calamouroux
9/22/2014

"Always Responsive with Quick Service"

No matter what I needed done to my Toyota Venza, I knew I could count on the people at Bill Page to take good care of me and my car. Anytime I call Moji, he makes it seem like my car is his top priority!

jquasnry
7/25/2014

"great service"

Buying a car is never a think one wants to do, however Mark made it a very acceptable process. I found the car on the internet and called the dealership and dealt with Mark. I live about 70 miles from the dealership and the deal done with him on the phone. He made it happen. I was at the dealership about 1 1/3 hours and drove the car home. You have a great salesman, you should not lose him. Great job Mark.

mark kern

martinri
7/16/2014

"Wow, Fantastic Experience"

Bill Page Toyota is a family dealership that apparently takes care of their employees -- the employees seem to all have been their an appreciative amount of time and it shows. I bought a used Mercedes SLK 280, five stars for Ali Alkadi and his staff for their customer service. Ali Alkadi in the used car department drove a hard bargain on my trade-in, and was not even close to the blue book value of my trade in. I was offered $2k for my Mercedes trade in and sold it on Craig's List five days later for $6K; I completely understand this. Ali was extremely friendly and helpful and was my first contact with the family that is Bill Page Toyota. I am a bit frustrated that when I bought the used car I was not informed that Bill Page would correct any deficiencies on the car within the first 30 days; please inform your used car customers of this great service in the used car department. In spite of the fact that I took the Mercedes back for the blower motor well after the 30 days, Ali was very reasonable and was only concerned with making me satisfied. Ali made sure that the blower motor was fixed and did not charge me anything. Ali converted a long time Mercedes and Honda owner (me) to a Bill Page customer. I will always shop at Bill Page Toyota first on my new or used car purchases in the future. Just amazing service from Ali and his staff. Very very pleased with this first contact with Bill Page Toyota. Fantastic inventory as well. I dealt with Celso Oliveres in the service department to get the blower repaired. Words cannot describe the Service Department at Bill Page Toyota. Wow. The friendly and efficient service I received sealed the deal on making me a Bill Page customer. I also own a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro and I am going to take the car to Celso if Toyota can work on it. This is until I replace the Camaro with a Bill Page automobile very soon. Indescribably kind and efficient service. Work with Celso in the service department and you will see exactly what I mean. I am 52 years old, a disabled veteran, and customer service means everything to me. When I cross a kind person wherever I go I thank them for that; always. If I cross an unreasonable person in my life's dealings I also make that right. Bill Page Toyota is a fantastic dealership for their family oriented customer service -- I challenge you to find this anywhere in a dealership. I think that Bill Page even comes to work at the dealership every day and this shows -- he cares. I have nothing more to say. Visit Bill Page Toyota and you will see what I mean.

Ali Alkadi and Celso Olivares

GriffyD
6/08/2014

" Great Dealership and Sales Professional"

Experience was stress free. Kind and knowledgable sales person (Kwang Kim). He did great job making me feel like my purchase was important to him, the dealership and Toyota. Great car.

Kwang Kim

Biia
2/21/2014

"I have bought a Toyota Camry hybrid on October 3/2013 ..."

I have bought a Toyota Camry hybrid on October 3/2013 and I couldn't register the car in another state. because of their ugly bureaucracy and handling of documents. They help loose the Title of the car, and because of their inefficiency, couldn't get the registration for 5 month and counting. I wouldn't recommend this dealer even to any body.

Asefa Tesfaye

sadrad
2/20/2014

"Celso is the gem at Bill Page Toyota. After visiting..."

Celso is the gem at Bill Page Toyota. After visiting Ourisman in Fairfax, I felt outrageously taken advantage off when my service manager left. It was time to find another dealer. Celso greeted me day 1, and 8 years later, he is the man I call when I need service. Attentive and courteous are two attributes that appear to be in really short supply at service departments in dealerships. When I was in the market for a new Prius, I asked him if it mattered whether I bought the car from his dealer from his dealership. While he encouraged me to talk to the sales people, he also promised that it would not make a difference in our relationship. I wound up buying a car in Annapolis, and have serviced it at Bill Page Toyota. Moji Ahmadi, the service manager is also very considerate at that dealership.

Celso Olivares

TeacherBeth
2/17/2014

"From the first phone call after submitting an internet..."

From the first phone call after submitting an internet inquiry, this team was so helpful and professional. Mark phoned me twice and we arranged to meet today at 1PM> I had a question about the vehicle and Tom took the time to look up the information and call me back promptly. David was so knowledgeable about warranties and finance and even that part was relatively easy. We felt respected as customers. Mark was ready with our car when we arrived and answered all our questions, or went to ask and find out. We bought the car right then and there, even though there were other cars available at other dealers. We got a great deal and a really good experience.

Mark Kern