Bill Page Toyota

Director of Sales

November 03, 2016

"Damage to car"

- davhc09

I needed a service on my Camry after driving 2500 miles from Arizona. I waited for my vehicle about 3 hours. When I left the dealer I went home to my parents house. I went to this dealer because they were close to my parents house. I had come to take care of my parents as this being close I went to this dealer. The day after I had my service my brother noticed a chunk of my sidewall on rear tire on the passenger side. I took the car up the dealer the very next day and confronted the dealership. They informed me that they had no curbs on the premises. I informed them that it was struck but an object. They told me their service manager was not available and they would have him call me. I never heard from the dealer until I called them. This time the manager was there and told me their employees do not lie and they would have said something to him if they damaged my vehicle. I can only say that this dealer is very careless and reckless with people's car. I would highly recommend to anyone to go somewhere else for any needs they may have with their vehicle.

September 25, 2016

"Bill Paige "

- Sabah Lopez

This is an edit to my original review after getting a call from Bill Page Jr himself in response to my encounter with his body shop. He took care of his customer and anyone who knows what customer service is about knows that this is the only thing that matters. It is because of his effort to ensure I was taken care of that I am editing my intial response. He is a fair man and I appreciate him hearing me out and going above and beyond to ensure I was happy. Great staff at this body shop.

June 21, 2016

"Rude & Insulting Service Staff"

- Edward

In response to a safety recall notice from Toyota to fix a supplemental restraint system electronic control unit (SRS ECU) susceptible to internal short circuiting which could inadvertently cause the front airbags to deploy, we took our vehicle to Bill Page Toyota. After the SRS ECU repair, the first night we drove the car we noticed that the dash lights were not working. So, we called the service department, described the nature and timing of the problem, suggested that the two problems may be related, and asked for another service appointment. When we arrived on Saturday as agreed, we were informed we would have to bring the car back again during the week when the technician required to diagnose the problem was present. Not what we wanted to hear, but no fuss was made. Three days later, I called to inform that we had to reschedule. But instead of rescheduling, the service representative kept insisting that the two problems were unrelated. Simply needing an appointment to get the problem fixed, I asked to speak with the service manager. Well, if the service representative was bad, the service manager was worse! While the service representative was inattentive and uncooperative, the service manager was also rude and insulting. It was not the type of treatment we expect anywhere in America, much less at a Toyota dealership. We did not buy our vehicle at Pill Page Toyota and the dealership may not make much money when they have to service safety recalls, but the behavior of the service staff at Bill Page Toyota was unwarranted and unacceptable.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $25940