Bob Moore Kia of Edmond

Bob Moore Kia of Edmond
Call
Bob Moore Kia of Edmond Info
About Bob Moore Kia of Edmond

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Kia of Edmond

"disappointing "

Liked our salesperson on our 1st visit. Went back to buy car, and was told by 2nd salesperson it had sold. We had the stock# from original car, and checked online. The price online was $5,000 less than sticker, and it was their "deal of the week". We were then told that was a mistake, and they couldn't honor that price. They didn't have anymore of those cars in 2014's, so they found a 2015 for us. We "haggled" over the price and finally settled on the price. It was about $2,000 less than sticker, so we were already spending $3,000 more than we intended to spend. We went to finance, and couldn't complete the sell because it was late, so they let us take the car for the weekend. We went back, got a different finance manager because original one left for the day. I will be nice, and not mention his name. All he did was ramble on 10-15 minutes at a time about warranty's, and how bad we needed it. He came off very arrogant as well, wife and I just didn't like or trust him. Every time he lied, we both noticed his face turned red. He told us the paint on the car was "virgin" paint, and they put special coating on it, so it would last longer, and wouldn't need to be waxed and it prevented damage by rocks, etc. Have you ever heard of this before? We just didn't know what to believe with all his stories. Even though we didn't trust him, we still bought the car because we were tired of looking. The interest rate was double what we wanted, without the warranties, but when we added warranties, he was suddenly able to make an exception, and get us a better rate. When we got home, I went to their website, and pulled up the stock# for the car I bought, and they had it listed for less than what I paid at the dealership. I also added up all the warranties, and we paid an extra $3,300 in warranties. I had somebody ask me if I would recommend going here, and I just told them, know your stuff before you go. Do your homework, go to their website, and find out the price, write the stock #'s down, etc. If they tell you its a mistake, walk out of there. I wish we had. I did appreciate Kirk, our salesperson, he was very friendly, courteous, and didn't nag us to buy anything. We bought the car because of him. If it wasn't for him, we would have walked out on the finance manager. We left feeling like we had been ripped off, and we didn't feel good about the price we paid. We've purchased from Reynolds Ford in Norman, and they were totally fantastic! Compared to them, I trusted them, and had a much better experience start to end. We felt like we were suckered, but we could've walked out of there when it didn't feel right, and we didn't.

Kirk

"Very dissatisfied"

The salesman was very polite and kind. He worked hard to make sure my experience was good. However, when we went to the finance portion of the sale, I was treated as if I was not important and ignorant in any business affairs. I was ridiculed, harassed, and led to believe that no one would finance me, not even those companies I knew had good reputation with. I should have left and I am sorry I did not. I did get financing and at the rate I told your man that I wanted. I had purchased two Kia's in the past and was ready to buy my third. I will however, never buy one from your place again. I will tell all my friends and associates to look elsewhere also. The taste you have left in my mouth will take a long time to remove. You should be ashamed to have such arrogant and disrespectful people on your staff.

Chris Bay

"Great Buying Experience"

I had had an awful experience at Big Red Sports and Imports in Norman, so awful that I was just ready to give up on getting a new car. I went to Bob Moore Kia in Edmond and they turned my terrible experience into one that was enjoyable. My sales associate was Patrick. He was so polite, and more importantly honest! He listened to what I needed and wanted out of a new vehicle, and was able to get it to me in my budget. I was super pleased with my purchase and would definitely buy again from Bob Moore Kia in Edmond!

Patrick

"excellent"

Everything I needed.Aaron was ver knowledgeable and helped me pick the car I wanted.I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership to others interested in a kia

Aaron Ward

"purchase of my new Kia Sorrento"

James Clay and your staff that I dealt with, which was quite a few, did everything they could do to get me in the vehicle of my choice. You see, I drove four hours to purchase a vehicle sight unseen. They didn't stop until I had the vehicle I was promised at the price I needed my monthly payments to be. I'm totally satisfied with the service and respect I was given. They were all very accommodating. Thank You, Debbie Hensley

James Clay, Dave, Derrick, and an older gentleman, I don't remember his name.

"I just purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento last week. I called..."

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento last week. I called and spoke with Dave Williams before my husband and I made the drive down. Upon arrival we were welcomed and directed to work with Kirk, a great sales associate! This was by far the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a car. Kirk is very personable, knowledgable, and will make absolutely sure that the car you purchase is right for you not them! Dave gave us an exceptional price and financing on the new Sorento, and I am very thankful I found their dealership! PLEASE read this and go visit them! You will not be sorry, a memorable experience indeed! I would recommend this dealership to anyone, you will leaving feeling like family! They WILL take care of you!!!!!!

Kirk, Dave Williams

"Noticed a Kia Sportage interested in online, called and..."

Noticed a Kia Sportage interested in online, called and was told that it was discounted due to very minimal hail damage, stated bearly noticeable, explained to salesperson that it was a long drive for me and wanted to make sure the vehicle was what they said.... got to dealership after 2.5 hour drive, the vehicle was started ready for me to test drive when I arrived. It had EXTREME HAIL DAMAGE. I refused to even drive it, and got very upset that I was lied to over the phone, They told me they would make it right, and talked me into looking at what they called compatible price vehicles, test drove a Kia Sorento, really liked the drive and attempted to deal on vehicle, the Sportage was discounted to 21400, and they told me the Sorento was compatible price, wrong... it was sticker of 25000, and they wrote it down as 26500, saying they added dealer option... worst car dealing experience I've ever experienced and basically acted like I was stupid, sales person day of was nice, but sales manager was the one basically trying to do the deal, and was not in my opinion interested in dealing or even being respectful, After calling them out on thier lies in the show room, they did give me 20.00 in gas for my drive and wasted trip, which was good I guess.

unknown

"2013 KIA needed body work after being rear ended. Was..."

2013 KIA needed body work after being rear ended. Was misinformed about rental options. David Williams General Sales manager made it right. He saw that I received a loaner. My car was fixed sooner than quoted. My car due for routine maintenance. The body shop made sure my car was checked as well as washed and vacuumed. KIA of Edmond does a fabulous job of caring for their customers. I would Highly recommend you try them out!!!!!.

David Williams

"absolutely easy/great experience. would recommend Bob..."

absolutely easy/great experience. would recommend Bob Moore Kia Edmond to anyone. They were up front and honest with their best deal. The Kia is the best vehicle I have owned.

Michael Gibbes

"Was quoted an internet price in an email. When we got..."

Was quoted an internet price in an email. When we got there the car was now over $4000 higher. Walked out. Would give 0 ratings.

Tabitha and manager