Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

Kim
1/25/2016

"Great experience"

Bobby Villegas did a great job on selling us a car. We were in the market to buy our daughter a car. There was no pressure. The process was smooth and painless. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Bobby Villegas

February 08, 2016

This is great to hear! We're glad we could make your experience great. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you or your daughter out in the future!

Hawk
1/15/2016

"Easy and pleasant"

Giving a review of a car dealership seems rather odd. But it was a very different experience than I have had before. I have bought a lot of cars. Dreaded going to buy car. I called ahead they had cars waiting for me to see. They were more concerned about staying within my budget than I was. No pressure, no pressure to spend more than I should. Knowledgable sales person (Bobby) made a huge difference. Thanks Bobby for a fun and enjoyable experience. When someone knows the cars and obviously loves them it is pretty compelling. It was also casual day which made the whole process less intimidating. There was no good guy/ bad guy pressure play. And the finance person was friendly and helpful instead of pushy and judgmental. All in all great experience and I got a great car! (Mazda 3).

Bobby Vilegas. Manager came by just to say hi and the finance person was very nice. ( maybe his name was Josh)

January 15, 2016

This is so great to hear! We're glad we could make your car buying experience fun - the way it should be! If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Enjoy your new Mazda3!

SOver
1/12/2016

"First-Time Car Buyer"

I had a wonderful experience working with the sales team at Bob Moore Mazda. Not only was the process quick and easy but they took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through any concerns. Being a first-time car buyer I was not very familiar with the entire process but they were extremely professional throughout my deal. Their service team has also been fantastic in working me in to their schedule. Overall this was an incredible car buying experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Bobby Villegas

January 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new car!

DM
12/31/2015

"2016 Mazda6 "

Just bought a Mazda6! It's awesome!! Austin was my sales guy. Extremely knowledgeable about the bells and whistles of the vehicle!! #awesomeaustin rocks!!! Point blank

Austin baird

January 15, 2016

Austin is a rockstar and we're glad he could help you out. Enjoy your new Mazda6!!

Thanuj Kumar
12/26/2015

"Awesome buying experience"

We bought the stunning 2016 Mazda6 at Bob Moore. We had the pleasure of working with Austin Baird in choosing our car. We were still looking at different sedans from different manufacturers at that point. But Austin helped us find a great feature packed car with great value.

Austin Baird

January 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the great feedback. The Mazda6 is so much fun to drive. Enjoy!

One "Moore" Mazda
12/04/2015

"Continued Excellence"

I've lost count, but I'm thinking that this is my 6th Mazda, and all but one was purchased through Bob Moore Mazda. The one Mazda I purchased elsewhere was not a pleasant experience, which helped me realize that all dealerships and sales agents are not equal. The entire staff at Bob Moore, including the General Manager, who I met in passing, are very real and genuinely interested in serving you the customer finding a car to fit your wants and needs. It's interesting, the one Mazda that I purchased at another dealership, ALL of my service on that car, and every car since, has been with Bob Moore through Yan. Yes, all aspects of this dealership is a class act. My Last purchase, a 2016 Mazda 3, and working once again with Terry Johnson, was a wonderful experience. I can't wait for my new drive to arrive! Thank you all for making what could be a painful event into a very pleasant repeat experience!

Terry Johnson, and conversations with Markus and Bob in the service department.

December 07, 2015

We're so glad to hear that you're not only a Mazda fan, but that you're also a fan of Bob Moore Mazda. It's great to know that our stellar team could help you find a car you love. (The Mazda3s are so much fun to drive!) Enjoy your new ride and please let us know if we can help you out in the future. Have fun out there!

2Madzas15
11/02/2015

"Outstanding experience"

This is the second vehicle that I bought from Bob Moore Mazda, and the experience was outstanding. The entire team was nothing less than exceptional in assisting my wife and I with identifying and qualifying for brand new vehicles. If you think you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle, and may think that Mazda is the slightest possibility then you need to visit Bob Moore Mazda. I highly recommend Mazda for the driving experience, comfort, and amenities. I also highly recommend Bob Moore Mazda for customer service and satisfaction.

Bobby Villegas, Dale Hampsmire, and Matlin Mixon

November 02, 2015

We're so glad we could help you and your wife find a car you love. Customer service is important to us, so it's great to hear that your experience was hassle-free. Let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Happily retired
10/07/2015

"The right way to sell cars"

I have purchased over 40 cars in my life but was never really satisfied with the whole process until I bought my latest car from Bob Moore Mazda. After an email exchange, I arrived at the dealership and the car I was interested in was gased up and waiting at the front entrance. The salesman met me as I got out of my car and we got in and went for a test drive. Upon our return to the dealership, the sales manager was waiting and I asked him for his best price. No hassles, no haggling, he offered me a very nice price on the car which I had priced online. 10 minutes later I was writing a check to the finance manager without the usual wait or hard sell for extras. The whole thing took about 30 minutes including the test drive. This was by far the best new car purchase experience in my lifetime. Keep up the good work guys!

Safak Durmus

October 13, 2015

This is great to hear! We know that buying a car is supposed to be fun, so we're glad the whole process was enjoyable for you. Congrats on your new car; we know it'll treat you well!

valvraves77
9/24/2015

"Terry Johnson at BobMoore Highly recommend"

I visited there on Wednesday, Terry was able to help me test drive two different Mazda CX-5 model and he give me some information that was very helpful in my decision to pick this SUV. It me and my wife 2 month to find the right SUV. I am glad we pick this one at Bob Moore Mazda for the deal we wanted.

Terry Johnson

September 25, 2015

We know you have several choices when purchasing a car and we're so glad you chose Bob Moore. The CX-5 is so much fun to drive and it's great to hear that Terry could help you find a car you love. We hope you and your wife enjoy your new ride. Please let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Jyowell99
9/10/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Michael Sanchez was very friendly, professional and courteous. I felt like I was able to shop and consider my options at my own pace. I am a first time Mazda owner and very excited about it! I'm loving life in my new CX-5.

Michael Sanchez

September 11, 2015

It's great to hear that your car buying experience was hassle-free (and pressure-free too)! The CX-5 is so much fun to drive. Enjoy your new ride!