Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

Car review 1234
4/17/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience "

We had the pleasure to purchase a Mazda 6 from Bob Moore Mazda. Our sales person Bobby was very informative, nice, not pushy and very knowledgeable. We had a great experience in the finance department also. The dealership was outstanding and we would definitely recommend and return to buy a car from them.

Bobby

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad Bobby could provide you with a great experience. Enjoy your Mazda6!

Randall
4/14/2016

"OUTSTANDING EVERYTHING!!!"

Where do I start. We were looking at an older Mazda at Bob Moore Mazda for my fiancé who wanted to trade her Ford Escape for a two door. The car was nice and drove very well. My concern was the safety issue not from the car but from being hit by other drivers. I discussed this with the Used Car Manager, Travis Jacques, and we looked at other vehicles. Along with him and Michael Sanchez, the sales Consultant, they showed her a 2012 Honda and after the test we drive she really liked it. The problem she had was the car, which was red, had no character. Travis said not a problem. He researched different sites and came up with several ideas. We decided to paint the roof black and he showed us different styles of Rims that went well with the tires and gave the car some much needed character. They were already going to replace the back bumper which had nice dent in it and were asked if we would like a Spoiler put on? We decided to add the red spoiler and go with what he suggested. We also decide to have the back light covers shadowed in. All this was done and well within our budget. We even got a loaner vehicle that was a joy to drive. Travis and Michael were never insisting or pushy and we never felt pressured about anything. He let us talk alone when we wanted to and gave us plenty of space. We ended up getting the 2 door sports vehicle that my fiancé wanted and were very well satisfied with everything. He gave us top dollar for our trade-in and a deal we could not pass up on. When we went to finance, Matlin Mixon, the Business Office Manger did everything he could to get us the best deal for our money. All of our questions were answered and we left there very satisfied. When we picked the car up we were very satisfied with the outstanding job they had done. Again, outstanding customer service from everyone involved. Will definitely will go back there and tell our friends about this dealership.

Travis Jacques, Michael Sanchez, Matlin Mixon

April 17, 2016

This is great to hear! We're so glad our team could put their heads together to think of some creative ways to give your fiance's car some character. Let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Barry
4/13/2016

"Bush League"

Finance guy was great all else terrible. Nobody available to clean car after purchase and then fliir mats were missing when we got ready to leave. Very bush league.

Herb Griffin, Matlin Mixon was excellent

April 13, 2016

Hi Barry. We're disappointed to hear you had a bad experience and we'd like to learn more about what happened. Would you mind responding privately with your contact information? We'd be happy to have our General Manager reach out to you to discuss the situation. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Rockchalkdoc
4/03/2016

"Elton Rhoades is great"

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Elton Rhoades. I knew what I wanted and he didn't try to sell me anything else. He made the purchasing experience nice.

Elton Rhoades

April 04, 2016

We're so glad Elton could make your experience fun and hassle-free. Thank for being part of the Bob Moore family!

New Buyer
3/19/2016

"Buying Our First Mazda"

Terry Johnson did an exceptional job of answering our questions about every detail of what we were looking for in a vehicle. We bought a new Mazda from Terry and we have high confidence that we understand the value package and made an informed decision. John Crosby, Marcus Wait, and Matlin Mixon also worked with us and made our buying experience a very positive one.

Terry Johnson, John Crosby, Marcus Wait, and Matlin Mixon

April 04, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Buying a new car is a big decision, so we're glad our team could make your experience fun and hassle-free. Have a great day!

Hayleefra
3/12/2016

"Very accommodating "

I've been working with Micheal for a couple of months now and he was very patient and helpful in helping me decide on the perfect car for me. He made the purchasing process as painless as possible and my first car buying experience one to remember! I would most definitely recommend Micheal as Bob Moore Mazda.

Micheal

March 12, 2016

Thanks so much for your great review! We're so glad Michael could make your car buying experience pleasant and help you find a car you love. Let us know if we can help you out in the future!

djackson22
2/17/2016

"Great Experience"

Experienced a very helpful staff who was cordial and informative. The process was smooth and quick. Very different from previous car-buying experiences. I hope the service after the purchase is as good as it was during.

Austin, Sha(?), Matlin

February 17, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we could make your car buying experience pleasant and hassle-free. Please let us know if we can help you out in the future!

Kim
1/25/2016

"Great experience"

Bobby Villegas did a great job on selling us a car. We were in the market to buy our daughter a car. There was no pressure. The process was smooth and painless. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Bobby Villegas

February 08, 2016

This is great to hear! We're glad we could make your experience great. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you or your daughter out in the future!

Hawk
1/15/2016

"Easy and pleasant"

Giving a review of a car dealership seems rather odd. But it was a very different experience than I have had before. I have bought a lot of cars. Dreaded going to buy car. I called ahead they had cars waiting for me to see. They were more concerned about staying within my budget than I was. No pressure, no pressure to spend more than I should. Knowledgable sales person (Bobby) made a huge difference. Thanks Bobby for a fun and enjoyable experience. When someone knows the cars and obviously loves them it is pretty compelling. It was also casual day which made the whole process less intimidating. There was no good guy/ bad guy pressure play. And the finance person was friendly and helpful instead of pushy and judgmental. All in all great experience and I got a great car! (Mazda 3).

Bobby Vilegas. Manager came by just to say hi and the finance person was very nice. ( maybe his name was Josh)

January 15, 2016

This is so great to hear! We're glad we could make your car buying experience fun - the way it should be! If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Enjoy your new Mazda3!

SOver
1/12/2016

"First-Time Car Buyer"

I had a wonderful experience working with the sales team at Bob Moore Mazda. Not only was the process quick and easy but they took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through any concerns. Being a first-time car buyer I was not very familiar with the entire process but they were extremely professional throughout my deal. Their service team has also been fantastic in working me in to their schedule. Overall this was an incredible car buying experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Bobby Villegas

January 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new car!