Bob Moore Mazda

Bailey Graham

September 18, 2017

"Amazing Sales Consultant"

- Vivianl

Terry helps me choose my dream car, Mazda CX-5 Grand touring. Terry is an amazing Sales consultant. The deal was done in a professional manner without any complications . I would highly recommend someone to him .

Matlin Mixon

August 15, 2017

"WORST SERVICE EVER !!!"

- denny123

I made an appointment to get my Mazda 6 in for a new serpentine belt and a tire rotation. I was told it would take an hour. I even dropped the car off 45 minutes before the appointment. Three hours after my appointment time I called them to see what the hold up was, and was told the car was almost done. I drove to the dealer to find that they hadn't done anything except take off the tires. They had my car for five and a half hours and hadn't done a thing. The mechanic was busy on his phone, checking his Facebook, and then got mouthy with me when I complained. The service people lied to me on the phone and then lied to my face when i went in there. I had to go into the service bay and start putting the tires back on myself before anyone would do anything and it still took a half an hour to get out of there. In all my 37 years of car ownership I have never seen such incompetence and dishonesty and I have dealt with my share of dealers. Stay away from these clowns they are by far the WORST dealership I have ever been to.

Jason - service coordinator - liar

August 07, 2017

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience "

- RSC626

When I decided to trade in my 2007 CX7, my dealer of choice was immediately Bob Moore Mazda of OKC. This is the third Mazda I've purchased from Bob Moore. My experience was made exceptional by my sales consultant Terry Johnson who took me step by step through the the process and ensured that all my questions were answered and my experience making the purchase was positive. Thank you Terry.

Used 2013 Honda Insight, $7760