Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

Scuba diver
8/30/2015

"safak Durmus at BobMoore highly recommend"

I visited other dealerships and found Safak Durmus at Bob Moore to be far better than the others. He honored the deal I found online without quibbling about the discounts or rebates as others have done. Instead of talking about wanting my business Safak offered me the best deal. He did what he said he would do with honesty and integrity. I am very happy with my Mazda CX-9 and highly recommend Safak and Bob Moore Mazda.

Safak Durmus

August 31, 2015

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad we could make your car buying experience enjoyable and hassle-free. Thanks for being part of the Bob Moore family. Enjoy your new CX-9!

murph
8/23/2015

"Excellent and straight forward business."

Went to look at a specific vehicle. Dealer had vehicle ready to be looked at on arrival. Related staff and sales person(Terry) were kind and extremely helpful. Terry quickly identified what kind of buyer I was and took the appropriate action. This alone shows high intelligence and skill. I was allowed to fully inspected and test vehicle to my satisfaction. The remainder of the buying experience was easy, simple and smooth.

Chris, Terry, Matlin

August 24, 2015

This is great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy we could make the experience easy and hassle-free!

ChrisS
8/14/2015

"Wasn't going to purchase a new CX-5 that day...."

Have been interested in the Mazda CX5 for a few months now. Been looking at all years of 2014-present. After visiting Bob Moore Mazda and test driving a new 2016, I was hooked. Worked with a wonderful salesperson Bobby Villegas who went out of his way to make certain I got what I wanted in the vehicle. Even after a misunderstanding on what is needed in a tow hitch configuration, Bobby made certain to make it right without any questions. I had a question via email and he answered quickly. I had another question and he researched it and got back to me. Very impressive. I'm 52 years old and this was my first new car purchase. Very happy with the professionalism of the dealership and the overall transaction. I look forward to working with their sales team in the future.

Bobby Villegas

August 17, 2015

Congrats on your first new car purchase, Chris! We're glad Bobby could help you out and make the process easy and enjoyable. We hope you enjoy your new ride! Let us know if we can help you out in the future.

Jance1624
8/13/2015

"Couldn't be happier!"

I went up to Bob Moore on a wim and came out with a new car, sales rep was awesome and kept working with me until I got a solution. Couldn't be happier with my 2015 Mazda 3!

Bobby villegas

August 14, 2015

The Mazda3 is a great choice. We're so glad we could help you find a car you love. Enjoy the ride!

F.S.
8/11/2015

"Excellent service, got the exact car & deal we asked for"

I found the exact car I wanted, emailed a salesperson at Bob Moore regarding a price match on the car, & received an immediate response the next morning with an acceptance of our offer! We test drove the car that very evening & were provided with excellent service from the moment we stepped to the door. We never once felt pressured to buy or fall into an agreement we weren't intending. The finance person was easy to talk to & didn't pressure us into any additional options. We had a great experience with quick service! Very pleased!

Matlin (finance) & (sales)

August 12, 2015

We're glad to hear your experience was low-pressure and hassle free! Congrats on your purchase and enjoy your new ride!

love
8/09/2015

"Most Honest Dealership"

This was one of the most painless car purchases I have made. When you got to the dealership everything they promised they delivered on. The car was exactly as we expected and there were no hidden fees. It was simple and easy and now we are getting to buy another vehicle from Bob Moore just based on our experience here.

Chris Goodwin was the best.

August 12, 2015

We're glad to hear we don't fit the pushy salesman stereotype. :) We try to make buying a new car fun - the way it should be! If we can help you out in the future, just let us know. And enjoy your new ride!

Madiberr
8/07/2015

"Loved buying my first car from Bob Moore Mazda"

I was a first time buyer coming out of college! They worked hard to give me the best deal with the best interest rate available. There were no surprises when it came to talking about money. They told me everything upfront! Best service from a car dealership! No small talk! Was straight to the point and fast! Would definitely recommend this dealership!

Matlin Mixon, Lam

August 07, 2015

This is great to hear! Buying your very first car can be a stressful experience - especially if you don't know what to expect. And we're so happy to hear that it was fun and hassle-free. Let us know if we can help you out in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

ejkcope
8/06/2015

"Just overall outstanding"

I went to Bob Moore to look at a couple of vehicles. The sales rep was patient with me and extremely knowledgeable. I looked at 4 vehicles and test drove 3. After being there about an hour or two I left and came back that evening with my husband. I worked with the same sales rep and we again test drove the cars. The sales rep worked with us the entire time allowing us not to feel pressured or rushed. After a long debate and me going back and forth on which car, I finally was able to drive off in my brand new Mazda! It was a long process for everyone because it was hard for me to make up my mind, however after hearing all of my wants and concerns the rep and manager combined most of my needs and showed me their pick.....they did an awesome job and momma is happy!

Barrett, Travis, and maybe the entire team may have chipped in at one point!

August 07, 2015

We're glad your car buying experience was fun and pressure-free (the way it's supposed to be)! If we can help you out in the future, let us know. We're happy that momma is happy! :)

Denali2012
7/29/2015

"Excellent staff"

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking at buying a new or used car. I did mark that they didnt help me with any of the features but i did buy a gmc at a mazda dealership so i wasnt expecting them too

John Crosby, micheal sanchez and josue bolanos

August 05, 2015

Thanks for your review. If we can help you out with anything else, please let us know!

TLC
7/29/2015

"DrivingMatters"

So excited to drive the 2016 MX-5! Barrett made sure the car was delivered perfectly. The Bob Moore team was easy to work with and kept building on the excitement this car launch created.

Barrett Heasley, Matlin Mixon, Josh Bolanos

August 05, 2015

This is great to hear! We're glad we could help you out. Enjoy!