Bob Moore Mazda

Bobby Villegas

May 19, 2017

"Best service ever!"

- Coxy88

Immediately upon arriving I was greeted with a salesman (Bailey Graham) and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. They allowed me to test drive as many cars as I needed to make an informed decision. Matlin the sales manager was the best he was very helpful in getting the terms that I needed. I can't say enough about how great the dealership and my salesman where. They me feel like a friend instead of just a customer.

Bailey Graham
Matlin Mixon

May 10, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Miata Eddy

This was the best car buying experience I've had'. I flew in from out of state, the dealership picked me up with the car so I could test drive it on the way back, paperwork was waiting, I signed and drove my car off. Smooth deal and the car was exactly the vehicle they described. Thanks to all the staff that made my experience and trip great. Ed

Cameron Davies

April 24, 2017

"Poor Communication"

- Mac Fam

Went in thinking I was going to get a used car, we had the paperwork signed and we waited to see if the bank would give me a loan. I was told my car would be on hold over the weekend and we would be finished talking once I got back from out of town. The next day I receive a call stating that they sold the vehicle that was supposedly on hold. I was very disappointed. They need to fix this when it comes to their communication.

Bobby Villegas