Bob Moore Mazda

Bob Moore Mazda

Call
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

"Bob Moore Mazda - Herb Griffith - winning combination"

I have bought many cars over the years but no other dealer treats you like Bob Moore Mazda. This is my 2nd Mazda 6 I have bought from Bob Moore Mazda. The first time I was lucky enough to stumble onto salesman Herb Griffith & this time when I called in to inquire about a 2015 Mazda 6 they had online I asked to deal with Herb. He made the process so easy and he was very accommodating & went above and beyond. Ask for Herb Griffith you won't be disappointed.

Herb Griffith

Bob Moore Mazda responded to this review

November 20, 2014

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda 6. (And we'll be sure to tell Herb he made your experience a great one.)

"New Mazda 3"

Terry Johnson and Matlin Mixon made my new car experience awesome! This is my third Mazda 3 purchase and by far my favorite. Terry listened to my new car needs and made sure I knew all the features and benefits of my new car. Matlin made sure to explain and detail all of the financial elements and extended warranty choices so I could make an informed choice. Thank you guys!

Terry Johnson, Matlin Mixon

Bob Moore Mazda responded to this review

November 20, 2014

So glad to hear that our team could make your car buying experience a good one. Enjoy the ride!

"No Problems"

This was in most ways the standard new car buying experience, very well executed by the staff at Bob Moore Mazda. Penny showed us the CX5s and had done a great job on her homework. I have been to dealerships where I seemed to know a lot more about the product line that the salesman, but she was on the ball and had obvious pride in the Mazda vehicles. Given that the dealership has to make money and I'm looking for a bargain, I felt that the manager's price offering was reasonable for both parties so I took it. We got a good orientation on the vehicle and the service department, a clean car with a full tank of fuel, and left with an appointment for a free first oil change. A good dealership. Recommended.

Penny

"Bob Moore Mazda"

I would definitely recommend Bob Moore Mazda to anyone. I'm sure like me that almost everyone has had a very negative experience with a car salesman and would never go back because of it. But I can't say that about my experience at Bob Moore. I myself was refered to them by a family member. I was told that, out of all ttheir experiences buy a vehicle , that when they left Bob Moore they never felt cheated or lied to. And that is my own personal experience with them also. I feel they listened to what I wanted and did everything in their power to be fulfill my needs in a honest manner. That is exactly how to build a reputable prosperous business. Build good relationships with your customers. Finally a dealership with brains !

Linda Graham

"CX5 was outstanding"

Outstanding customer service, all personnel were friendly and helpful. This was a great buying experience. Looking forward to great service and future purchases with Bob Moore group.

Mike Gibbes, Dale Hampsmire, Matlin Mixon

"Car Purchasw"

My wife has had 8 Mazdas and I have had one. The last four I have purchased from Bob Moore Mazda. The experance is always no preassure. Working with Corbin the sales person is always great. The service department is also great.

Corbin Morris

"Outstanding customer service from entire sales/finance crew"

We had an outstanding experience with Bob Moore Mazda staff when purchasing our Mazda 3. Start to finish, painless and pleasant. Highly recommend this dealership!

Corbin Morris, Patrick Lee, Mr. Grady

"Bob Moore Mazda treats the buyer right in every way!"

My wife and I were stranded in Oklahoma City after our 2013 Mazda CX-9 was involved in a collision and declared "totaled". When it was time to tow the car away from the accident we told the driver to take it and us to the best Mazda dealer in town. He immediately suggested Bob Moore. After the damage was appraised and we learned our car was beyond repair, we immediately sought out a salesperson to help us choose a new car that we would have to drive back to Florida, our home. We were approached by Milagros "chic", who immediately made us fee that she understood our situation and made us feel like she would help us in any way it took to get the right car and get us on our way back home. She introduced us to the sales manager, Dale, who also gave us a warm welcome and assured us that we in good hands and that they would take good care of us. After looking at several different cars, we found a 2014 Mazda CX-9 that was just what we needed. Ms. Collins then took us to see Matlin, the financing agent, and completed the necessary paperwork in record time. The next morning we picked up our new car, transferred our luggage from the rental car, and were on our way home, with the perfect car and a good deal for us. I can't say enough good things about the people who helped us a Bob Moore Mazda. They were sincere, conscientious, and genuine with us from the start. They made a really stressful situation into one of relaxed, professional, fulfilling of our needs, with a lot of caring included. Bob Moore is finest, friendliest, fairest place to purchase a new car that I have ever experienced in my 55 years of driving and buying cars. Dan Stewart, Tavares, Florida

Milagros Collins

"Most fun I have ever had buying a car"

I have never had an easier time buying a car not to mention the best car I have ever had. The entire team at Bob Moore Mazda were so nice and friendly and got me the most incredible deal and got me into the car of my dreams. I will most definitely tell all my family and friends to come here and nowhere else. You just can't beat the prices and service and it was just plain fun too. They even offered me pizza! Penny is the one who worked with me. I highly recommend her.

Penny

"First time buyer"

I went to Bob Moore Mazda just to see about Mazda 6. It was Chic who saw me and showed me around and she's very nice. She explained to me everything that I think I needed to know about the car. Everyone was very cordial. I love my experience. So far I love my Mazda 6. It is amazing.

Chic Collins