Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

Yusuke
3/31/2015

"We got what we wanted"

I recommend this dealer. Sales person was nice and really knowledgable. He even took time to show us some feature and electronic device setting for usafter our deal was done. We thought he was very kind.

Lam

Yusuke
3/31/2015

"We got what we wanted"

I recommend this dealer. Service was great. Sales person did good job. He even took his time to show us most of this new cars function and setting up some of the featur on the car after deal was completed. He was really kind to us.

Lam

Linda
3/24/2015

"My New Mazda3"

I just purchased my first-ever Mazda and, so far, I'm loving the Mazda3. My salesperson was Bobby Villegas, who I found to be very well informed, friendly, and engaging. I left the dealership feeling like I got a great car at a fair price. The experience was low-pressure and actually enjoyable.

Bobby Villegas; Dale; Matlin

March 25, 2015

Hi, Linda. We're glad your car buying experience was enjoyable and hassle-free. It's our goal to make it fun - because that's what buying a car is all about! If you need anything in the future, please let us know. And enjoy your new ride!

soonerfan357
3/22/2015

"All told, a good buying exerience"

We really enjoyed working with Terry Johnson as he went to great lengths to make sure we got the car we wanted and at a good price. The only negative was a little bit of pressure to buy a maintenance package with the sale, which we declined. It was still a 5-star experience and I would recommend Bob Howard to others looking for a good deal on a Mazda.

Terry Johnson

March 23, 2015

So glad we could help you out and make your car buying experience a good one. Just give us a call if you need anything in the future!

Cindy G
2/03/2015

"Love Bob Moore Mazda!"

I stopped in to get my remote batteries changed for my 2013 Mazda CX-5 (I live in Enid and we don't have a Mazda dealer) and just had some questions regarding options since when I bought my CX-5 in 2012, I bought the only one they had on the lot as they were selling them as quickly as they came in. I never got to choose options, color, etc. I have really been missing having sunroof on beautiful days and wanted to see if I could trade for one with everything I wanted without making my car payment go up. The guys at Bob Moore Mazda are really wonderful, not pushy and easy to work with. Not only did I get a sunroof, I got a new 2015 Mazda CX-5 with every option available and it's absolutely amazing!! I love it and can't stop looking at it! I can't wait to take a road trip in it and my kids and I are loving the heated leather seats on cold winter mornings! Thanks guys for helping me to love the car I drive, I appreciate you! Cindy Geitzenauer

Terry Johnson, Dale

February 03, 2015

Hi, Cindy! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience. (A sunroof and heated seats are pretty much essential!) Let us know if we can help you out in the future. We hope you and your kids enjoy the ride!

Popjim
1/16/2015

"Great team at Bob Moore Mazda !"

Recently purchased a 2014 Mazda CX-9. We wanted a new 2014 CX-9 and the inventory was very limited being mid January 2015. Kurt Scheck, General Manager and Dale Hampsmire, Sales manager found the model with the exact options and color we wanted. There was no hassle in negotiating a trade in of our old vehicle and purchasing our Mazda. Terry Johnson was our Salesman. Terry was not a "typical salesman" He was a great source of information and never pressured us in anyway. The feel of the Bob Moore Mazda Dealership is professional but exceptionally friendly. A great team!

Kurt, Dale, Terry, & Corbin

January 16, 2015

Thanks for the shout-out. It makes us happy to hear you had a great experience at Bob Moore Mazda. Enjoy your new ride!

Gabe Lay
1/06/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

This was my first new car buying experience, and it was great! Corbin Morris was very genuine about not just getting my business, but earning it as well. He succeeded in every possible way! Additionally, Matlin Mixon was tremendously helpful during the financing process and helped me structure the right payments for my car! Everyone was great, and I love my new Mazda!

Corbin Morris, Matlin Mixon

January 07, 2015

Hi Gabe! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're glad our staff could help you have a great car buying experience. Enjoy your new Mazda!

MattG
12/21/2014

"Fun Test Drive, Great Customer Service"

I originally showed up at Bob Moore just to check out what they had at the use car lot, but after an awesome test drive of a Mazda3 I was hooked on what the folks at Bob Moore had to offer. I worked with Penny Taylor who was passionate about Mazda and was able to answer all my questions and did an excellent job introducing me to the different features of my first Mazda. Penny was easy to get a hold of as I continued to research the Mazda3 after my first visit and had all the different cars I was interested in pulled up front at the dealership and ready to go on when i showed up for my second visit so that I could compare between them and make a final choice. The rest of the staff made the car buying process quick and easy. I definitely left there having made an informed decision--and with a beautiful fun the car! Thanks Penny!

Penny Taylor

December 22, 2014

Hi, Matt! It's great to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience at Bob Moore Mazda. (Penny is a rockstar!) Congrats on your new Mazda3... and enjoy the ride!

December 22, 2014

Richard Brown
12/06/2014

"Worth the Drive from Kansas!!"

Bought my new 2015 Mazda6 from Bob Moore. Matt Casteel ensured we had the price and monthly payment negotiated before my family and I made the drive from Kansas. Very pleased with the car and the professionalism of the staff. Maitlin Mixon helped us with the financing, and the whole experience was very positive. Thanks guys!!

Matt Casteel, Maitlin Mixon

JoyZ2
11/19/2014

"Bob Moore Mazda - Herb Griffith - winning combination"

I have bought many cars over the years but no other dealer treats you like Bob Moore Mazda. This is my 2nd Mazda 6 I have bought from Bob Moore Mazda. The first time I was lucky enough to stumble onto salesman Herb Griffith & this time when I called in to inquire about a 2015 Mazda 6 they had online I asked to deal with Herb. He made the process so easy and he was very accommodating & went above and beyond. Ask for Herb Griffith you won't be disappointed.

Herb Griffith

November 20, 2014

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda 6. (And we'll be sure to tell Herb he made your experience a great one.)