Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

liasan03
7/22/2016

"Best service!"

they gave us the best service ever. Everyone was very helpful. I will surely buy our next car with them again. Thank you! Good job everyone! You made our 1st car purchase experience here in Oklahoma a great one!

Elton Rhoades, Terry Johnson, Kevin

July 26, 2016

This is awesome. Thanks so much!

Drew
7/21/2016

"Service with no smile Part 2"

Well - I never thought anything would ever come out of this review other than a place for me to vent my frustrations on service I felt was subpar. Well I was pleasantly surprised to actually hear from the Bob Moore Mazda Service Manager. We'll call him Curtis. He let me know that this review actually made it all the way up the chain and back down to him. We discussed what had happened to me and my feeling towards the whole messed up deal. Curtis was a little surprised that his service department got a bad rap and he assured me that this was not how Bob Moore Mazda would ever treat it's customers. He was definitely interested in seeing what it would take to get me to come back and try them again. I will not discuss the arrangements that were made but I was satisfied with the results, so I guess I'll give them another shot. For those of you out here who think that doing reviews will get you nowhere I beg to differ. So please don't be afraid to speak up when you think you got the shaft, just be honest with your story. Thanks Bob Moore Mazda!

Curtis

SoulredCX5
7/20/2016

"Marty"

Sorry for my dumb but I don't know what you mean by "Title of your review". But I will say, Elton and all of Bob Moore were the absolute best. Tens all the way around. I dislike buying a new car but they made this a positive experience. Elton listened to all I had to say and did exactly as I asked. This is our second new Mazda from Bob Moore and I am certain it wifi not be our last. They are all "Rock Stars" in my book. The second half of this refers to the recall on our other Mazda.

Eldon

July 21, 2016

Thanks so much! We know that buying a new car is a big decision, so we're glad our staff could provide you with a fun, hassle-free experience. We're glad you're part of the Bob Moore family!

Jhenelle
6/29/2016

"AWESOME SERVICE"

If I could give Bob Moore Mazda 10 stars I most definitely would. I'd been searching for my next vehicle and been to at least 25 other dealership in the Oklahoma City area. BMM was where my search ended I found my car online and it was exactly what was posted online. It was CLEAN AND NICE. The maintenance and upkeep of their cars is absolutely AMAZING. If you knew how many dealership were willing to sell me a piece of auctioned off junk with broken parts that they are not even willing to fix without you paying, you would be shocked. I was in and out in under an hour and that's including negotiations. They even worked with me on financing and drove off in my new used car the same night. They also returned my rental car and filled both cars up with gas because I was "An appreciated customer"! How awesome is THAT! I'm sure they do that for all their customers...but I did feel special. This was the best experience ever. I wish I would have stopped here first. THANK YOU so much Dale, Jimmy and Michael for your OUTSTANDING Professionalism and Customer service. It was such a pleasure!

Dale, Jim my and Michael

July 05, 2016

This is great to hear! We're glad you had a great experience!

YoungCoupleOKC
6/26/2016

"Can't Complain One Bit"

We were very happy with our experience. It def helped that we did our research and knew exactly what car we wanted before arriving. Scheduled a test drive online and the car was waiting for us when we arrived. Cameron Davies was very knowledgable and the test drive was very informative. They worked w us when it came to financing and we were able to come to a fair agreement that fit our budget. Big thanks to Cameron & the whole management team!!

Cameron Davies

July 05, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

Nancy H
6/19/2016

"WE KEEP COMING BACK"

We bought our first CX-9 from Bob Moore Mazda in 2007 and because of the overall staff at Bob Moore, from sales to service, we keep coming back. We just recently purchased the new CX-9 about a week ago and once again had a wonderful experience. Our sales rep, Jimmy Lai, took good care of us and handled every detail to our best interest. He was kind, attentive, helpful and a very nice young man. We absolutely love our new Mazda and found the entire staff from sales, service and business to be friendly, helpful comfortable to deal with and never pushy or hard sale. When you buy a car from Bob Moore you can expect a friendly environment, personal attention and excellent service.

Jimmy Lai, Dale, Bobby, Yon (service) and business office

July 05, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

Brenda gentry
6/19/2016

"Bought a new 2016 mazda 6"

I love my mazda and the people well do the best in getting your qoute. I just wish it wouldn't take so long when buying any car any place. The staff at bob moore were nice and I liked Jimmy Lai he was very sweet.

Jimmy lai

Thanks so much, Brenda!

Mr. D
5/29/2016

"Good Experience"

I had a very good experience with Bob Moore Mazda. They kept easy and simple for me. I communicated with them during the week by e-mail, and that helped a lot. I told them what I wanted, and they made it happen. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Alex, his Sales Manager, & Michael in finance.

June 02, 2016

This is great to hear. We're glad we could help!

CynthiaCranford
5/01/2016

"Fast and Friendly"

I was very happy with the service I received. No sitting in a closed room waiting and waiting. The Salesperson, John, was very helpful, explained each step of the process to me so I wasn't sitting there wondering what was going on. Open setting! I could see where everyone was. Other employees stopped to ask me if I wanted some water or coffee, manager even came by to thank me for buying a car here. Financing went smoothly and I was ready to drive away in a new car within two hours of arriving.

John, Matlin Mixon, Michael

May 18, 2016

Hi Cynthia! Thanks so much for your feedback. We're glad our team could help you find a car you love. Have a great day!

Car review 1234
4/17/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience "

We had the pleasure to purchase a Mazda 6 from Bob Moore Mazda. Our sales person Bobby was very informative, nice, not pushy and very knowledgeable. We had a great experience in the finance department also. The dealership was outstanding and we would definitely recommend and return to buy a car from them.

Bobby

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad Bobby could provide you with a great experience. Enjoy your Mazda6!

Used 2014 BMW X5, $39300