Bob Moore Mazda

Bob Moore Mazda

Call
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

"Bob Moore Mazda"

I would definitely recommend Bob Moore Mazda to anyone. I'm sure like me that almost everyone has had a very negative experience with a car salesman and would never go back because of it. But I can't say that about my experience at Bob Moore. I myself was refered to them by a family member. I was told that, out of all ttheir experiences buy a vehicle , that when they left Bob Moore they never felt cheated or lied to. And that is my own personal experience with them also. I feel they listened to what I wanted and did everything in their power to be fulfill my needs in a honest manner. That is exactly how to build a reputable prosperous business. Build good relationships with your customers. Finally a dealership with brains !

Linda Graham

"CX5 was outstanding"

Outstanding customer service, all personnel were friendly and helpful. This was a great buying experience. Looking forward to great service and future purchases with Bob Moore group.

Mike Gibbes, Dale Hampsmire, Matlin Mixon

"Car Purchasw"

My wife has had 8 Mazdas and I have had one. The last four I have purchased from Bob Moore Mazda. The experance is always no preassure. Working with Corbin the sales person is always great. The service department is also great.

Corbin Morris

"Outstanding customer service from entire sales/finance crew"

We had an outstanding experience with Bob Moore Mazda staff when purchasing our Mazda 3. Start to finish, painless and pleasant. Highly recommend this dealership!

Corbin Morris, Patrick Lee, Mr. Grady

"Bob Moore Mazda treats the buyer right in every way!"

My wife and I were stranded in Oklahoma City after our 2013 Mazda CX-9 was involved in a collision and declared "totaled". When it was time to tow the car away from the accident we told the driver to take it and us to the best Mazda dealer in town. He immediately suggested Bob Moore. After the damage was appraised and we learned our car was beyond repair, we immediately sought out a salesperson to help us choose a new car that we would have to drive back to Florida, our home. We were approached by Milagros "chic", who immediately made us fee that she understood our situation and made us feel like she would help us in any way it took to get the right car and get us on our way back home. She introduced us to the sales manager, Dale, who also gave us a warm welcome and assured us that we in good hands and that they would take good care of us. After looking at several different cars, we found a 2014 Mazda CX-9 that was just what we needed. Ms. Collins then took us to see Matlin, the financing agent, and completed the necessary paperwork in record time. The next morning we picked up our new car, transferred our luggage from the rental car, and were on our way home, with the perfect car and a good deal for us. I can't say enough good things about the people who helped us a Bob Moore Mazda. They were sincere, conscientious, and genuine with us from the start. They made a really stressful situation into one of relaxed, professional, fulfilling of our needs, with a lot of caring included. Bob Moore is finest, friendliest, fairest place to purchase a new car that I have ever experienced in my 55 years of driving and buying cars. Dan Stewart, Tavares, Florida

Milagros Collins

"Most fun I have ever had buying a car"

I have never had an easier time buying a car not to mention the best car I have ever had. The entire team at Bob Moore Mazda were so nice and friendly and got me the most incredible deal and got me into the car of my dreams. I will most definitely tell all my family and friends to come here and nowhere else. You just can't beat the prices and service and it was just plain fun too. They even offered me pizza! Penny is the one who worked with me. I highly recommend her.

Penny

"First time buyer"

I went to Bob Moore Mazda just to see about Mazda 6. It was Chic who saw me and showed me around and she's very nice. She explained to me everything that I think I needed to know about the car. Everyone was very cordial. I love my experience. So far I love my Mazda 6. It is amazing.

Chic Collins

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I worked with Matt and he did a great job of showing me cars within my price range and with the features I needed/wanted. He was patient and answered all of my questions. It was obvious he knows a great deal about the inventory. Matt talked me through all of the concerns I had about the two cars I was interested in and ultimately got me into my new Mazda 3. He made my car buying experience painless and enjoyable. I've already recommended him to numerous friends.

Matt Casteel

"Went In To Window Shop, Left With A New MX-5 (Miata)"

We went by just to window shop. Test drove a new MX-5. Agonized over whether to even consider buying. Well, let's just say they offered me a deal I could not pass up. Closing the deal was very quick. We were in and out in just over 2 hours. Exceptional service all around!

Milagros Chic Collins

"More than I expectaed"

I have been in the market for a new SUV. I have been doing research and decided a Mazda fit for my lifestyle and I wanted something with a nice body, excellent features, and good gas mileage. I initially started my experience with Bob Moore online. I was called and asked when I could come in for a test drive. I have a very busy schedule and made an appointment, unfortunately I was unable to make the appointment as scheduled. I received a call from Mike Gibbs, and was asked when I was going to come in. I said I would make it in on Wednesday. I actually had Tuesday off and went to the dealership. I drove onto the lot and was immediately greeted by Chic, She asked who I was there to see and went to find Mike. Mike was busy but advised me that Chic was very helpful and one of the best people in the dealership. Chic helped me right away and built value with my husband and myself. We went on the test drive and I fell in love with the CX-5. We went in to talk about the numbers and I was made at ease. Chic and the Sales Manager were respectful and worked a deal that fit our needs. The finance producer Matlin advised me that he was going to take care of everything for us and worked with diligence and efficiency. Martlin was very professional and made the signing paperwork portion fun. Matlin even made sure I got a key chain for my new CX-5. When my car was delivered to me it was clean, buffed. They offered to pair my phone, working in the wireless industry I didn't need it, but it was a nice offer. I would highly recommend the Bob Moore Mazda to anyone looking for a fast, efficient, and seamless car purchase. Chic truly was an amazing sales person and she deserves a raise. Thank you Chic I love my new CX-5 and will purchase my cars from Bob Moore again.

Chic Milagros, Matlin Mixon, Sales Manager