Bob Moore Mazda

13045 N Kelley Ave,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
Bob Moore Mazda Info
About Bob Moore Mazda

The Bob Moore Auto Group began as a single point used car dealership opened by Mr. Bob Moore in Wichita, Kansas in 1951. After building a name for himself as a successful automobile dealer in Wichita, Bob Moore purchased his first Oklahoma City dealership in 1970. When Bob Moore planted that first "seed" in 1970, he had no idea the legacy he would create. But legacies don't rest on their laurels. Change is inevitable and the Bob Moore Auto Group has changed with the times, growing exponentially. Even after 56 years in the automobile business, there are some things that haven't changed, though. Bob Moore's guiding principles of Customer Service are embodied in our motto "Respectfully, Bob Moore." Bob Moore often stated, "You can't buy a good name, you have to invest a lifetime of doing the right thing." Bob Moore's legacy continues today with his son, Mark Moore, who runs the day to day operations of the Auto Group for the Moore family. Based in Oklahoma City, the Bob Moore Auto Group has continued to expand as it now serves all of Central Oklahoma, Tulsa, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. The organization has grown to include 14 new car dealerships carrying 16 franchises with state-of-the-art showrooms, parts, service and finance departments, as well as 4 collision centers, 6 Buy Here/Pay Here locations and over 800+ employees and continually growing. We are always searching for a better way to help a customer, service a vehicle, or prepare for the future. We continually strive to provide training and education to give our employees the opportunity to advance and build long-term careers with us. Our number one resource is still our employees and we expect nothing less than Respect, Honesty and Integrity in them.

About Bob Moore Mazda Learn More

Dadjoe
5/26/2015

"Very Helpful"

Had been looking for a good used car for my son for about 3 months. Found a car posted on their website as "fresh trade." Received immediate response to inquiry about car. Arrived later in the day to find car serviced and detailed. Terry was great from beginning to end. They graciously agreed to fix a few items on the vehicle without hesitation. Terry was patient with all my questions. Everyone I encountered was just great. No criticism...one minor "gripe." Gas tank was less than half full upon delivery. Again, minor.

Terry Johnson, Travis Jacques and Chris Goodwin

May 26, 2015

Wow! Thanks for the great feedback. Choosing a car for your kid is a big decision and we're glad your car buying experience was a good one. We hope your son enjoys his new ride! Please let us know if we can help you out in the future.

jaybird
5/18/2015

"easy to get along with "

I had a very knowledgeable salesman, Lam Nguyen. He answered all my questions as well as told me things about the car I was looking at that I did not know. There were no high pressure tactics. The finance man was quick, efficient and made thing happen.

Lam Nguyen

May 18, 2015

We're glad to hear your car buying experience was a good one. Let us know if we can help you out in the future... and enjoy the ride!!

super61
5/14/2015

"Turned a bad purchase into a great experience"

I had to get rid of a vehicle to reduce my car payment as I had a bad year financially. I found a car here and then Josh worked extra to find the best rate and terms. I think most would not do so much. I would recommend this dealer to friends.

Lam, Josh

May 14, 2015

This is awesome! We're so glad Josh could help you out. Let us know if you need anything in the future!

miko3492
5/07/2015

"mazda 3 zoom zoom!!!!!"

They really help me out when I needed a new car, definitely went above and beyond. Definitely got my business from now on for all my car needs.

Jacob Simpler

May 14, 2015

Woohoo! Enjoy your new Mazda3!

billy,jcl
5/07/2015

"Very pleased"

I am enjoying my Honda CR-V. It's just the car I needed after my previous car was totaled. Terry was friendly and helpful. Even came in to meet us on his day off. I hope to drive it for the remainder of my driving days. Thanks Terry

Terry was the salesman and I believe Donna completed the paper work for us.

May 14, 2015

We're glad we could help you out. Enjoy your new ride!

wkw31
4/24/2015

"I've used BobMoore Mazda service for over 10years-Excellent!"

Starting with Yan, the Service Manager, this is the best service you will ever receive! They've always been straight with me and you know your car will be fixed and maintained correctly. This service team is excellent!

Yan

April 24, 2015

We're happy we could provide you with exceptional service. Thanks for being a loyal Bob Moore customer!

wkw31
4/24/2015

"Excellent to work with, Very fair price, and the Best dealer"

They are a very fair dealer, doing everything before and after a sale to ensure you are happy. I just purchased my third Mazda from them and plan to be back. Corbin and Terry are professional and the best to work with for buying a car. Thanks!

Corbin, Terry, Barrett

April 24, 2015

Thanks so much for the great feedback. It's great to know that our sales team was able to make your car buying experience a good one. Enjoy your new ride!

AdaMarieFox
4/21/2015

"First time New car Buyer"

Safak Durmus was the most kind and understanding sales man I have ever dealt with. He took the time to let me look at different models and not once did I feel like he was rushing me or pushing me in any way. He made this whole experience a very pleasant one. If you want to buy a car and need some one to listen to what you want and then show it to you Safak is your man.

Safak Durmus

April 24, 2015

Buying a car should be fun! And we're glad to hear it was enjoyable and hassle-free. Let us know if we can help you out in the future. Thanks!

Aaron
4/20/2015

"Pleasure to Work With"

Just purchased my first brand new Mazda through Bob Moore (have owned two other used Mazda's in the past). Working with everyone there, especially Bobby Villegas my sales representative, was a pleasant experience and they were easy to work with. As well, I can attest to the quality of work in the service center with both the inspection of this new purchase and work performed on previous vehicle. Yan Brown, the service manager, goes the extra mile to ensure you are taken care of properly.

Bobby Villegas, Yan Brown

April 22, 2015

So glad to hear you had a great experience at Bob Moore Mazda! Let us know if we can help you in the future.... and enjoy the ride!

Sassymomm
4/04/2015

"Friendly and Easy"

Herb, thank you so very much for making the experience of buying my first ever new car the most relaxing experience!! I love my Mazda 5

Herb

April 14, 2015

This is so great to hear! Buying your first ever new car should be a fun experience and we're glad Bob Moore Mazda could help you out. Enjoy your new ride!