Bob Sight Independence Kia

Robby Harmon

Ryan Blevins, Sales, Bob Sight Independence Kia

Ryan Blevins

April 25, 2017

"Just another family visit"

- Edward James

I titled this review just another family visit because visiting the service personnel at Bob Sight Kia's service department is like visiting family. Every single time I visit I'm greeted by smiles and concern for my vehicle. I'm always quoted the very best price they can offer and I have never been so glad to have chosen this dealership for my service needs. Led by Jack, the staff is absolutely wonderful. This crew has done so much more than any advertisements ever could have to keep me a KIA owner.

April 19, 2017

"Kia on noland are the best service"

- Kimberly C Banks

I've been dealing with Nate for several years, my dealing with Nate nothing but good vibes. Nate has very good personality, always smiling. Nate very honest guy ALWAYS been up front with me.

April 15, 2017

"On time service!"

- Miss1540

I was pleased that parts were ordered and available for my appointment. I am a customer service rep so know what to expect.....Service that is Courteous, fast, no hassles! Thanks for everything!

New 2017 Kia Sportage, $24185