Bob Stallings Hyundai

39444 LBJ Fwy S,
Dallas, Texas 75232
Bob Stallings Hyundai Info
About Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai is your exclusive Dallas Hyundai store where we just want to make you happy! We're your savings store! *The #1 Volume Hyundai Dealer in DALLAS*Professional and Courteous Staff*Great Price*Fun Atmosphere*Excellent Customer Service! (214) 694-2700 *Most Pre-Owned Cars come with a 6 Month Warranty Included FREE*

About Bob Stallings Hyundai

• First Maintenance Free w/ Purchase of any new Hyundai
mary4210
7/18/2016

"Best experience ever!"

I knew what I was looking for before I arrived and Courtney listened to me and matched me with my perfect car. This is the best car buying experience I have had in my life! Between Courtney and a visit with Bob Stallings himself, I left the dealership completely satisfied. My kudos to everyone! You guys are terrific, oh and did I mention how much I LOVE my new car!

Courtney Harris

rickydillard54
7/16/2016

"Good Review"

I would say that the service was really professional. From the moment I just wanted to look at the car until the moment I wanted to buy it, the salesman honored my wishes and I am satisfied.

Cesar Rodriguez

megan_king92
7/15/2016

"Ron Payne was a joy to work with"

I had a good time and felt Ron was on his A game. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and made my car purchase experience a good one.

Dash83
7/09/2016

"Please choose Ron Payne as your salesperson "

I was on hyundai website because of an ad I got in the mail. Next thing I know I got a call from salesman Ron Payne. On the phone he was very charming and welcoming and made me quite excited about coming in. I came in and he was just as charming as ever. My Benz had quit on me right at the dealership and Ron assured me that in the midst of my frustration everything would be ok. He is one of the most patient, caring, sweetest salesman I have ever encountered. I literally spent almost 8 hrs at the dealership testing driving cars and going over numbers. Mr Bob Stallings himself even came over to check on me several times. Ron had to be honest with me about some numbers but he kept pushing and working with and for me. Ron was the absolute best even after my purchase he called to check on me. It's not too often you run into salesmen like that. I understand they have to make quotas and what not but he definitely had a genuine spirit and energy about himself. I most definitely will refer him to everybody. He made my purchase worthwhile!

david0191
7/05/2016

"Bob Stallings Hyundai Review"

Everybody was very courteous, and I am very happy with my purchase. This purchase was for my daughter who is in college, and the price was reasonable as well.

Song Kim

randy_ana
6/30/2016

"3rd Hyundai car"

Hyundai is an excellent car company it never fails to help the customers needs this is my 3rd hyundai in a row first the Elantra then the Sonata now the Santa Fe Sports .

krishnas98
6/30/2016

"Purchase of new 2016 Hyundai Accent SE"

I never owned a Hyundai car before as all the new vehicles purchased in my family were made by Toyota. I was forced to search for a new car to buy when my Toyota Corolla car which I liked very much was rear-ended and totaled by a careless uninsured driver at a stop sign at a road crossing in Dallas, TX. I chose to buy a new 2016 Hyundai Accent SE after making full payment rather than a Corolla as it was more affordable for me. On returning home with my new car, I was astonished to find that it did not have a spare tire but had a tire repair kit instead. I never expected the car not to have a spare tire as all of the my Toyota Corollas came with a spare tire. When I came to purchase the car at the dealership (Bob Stallings Hyundai, Dallas, TX), I was not told that no spare tire was provided with the car. Nor was I told how to use the tire repair kit. Even the specifications for the vehicle provided at the dealership does not say that a tire repair kit is provided instead of a spare tire. Later, I came to know that I could get a spare tire by purchasing the same. I feel that having a spare tire is better than having a tire repair kit and I am now forced to order a spare tire which, I understand, will cost me $299 plus taxes. This is additional expenditure for a retired senior citizen particularly as the tire kit cannot be returned. I cannot express my disappointment with the above. Hyundai should have give the option to the customer to get the tire kit or the spare tire. Sales Associate, Courtney assisted me with the purchase of the car. He was very friendly, helpful and courteous. He did a did a excellent job.

Courtney

Abk1
6/25/2016

"Very professional and courteous "

Just purchased a new car from Bob Stallings. Overall was a great experience. The location was easy to get in and out of (great for test drive), the facility was clean and bright, and all of the employees we met were friendly. Negotiations were very professional and we left feeling like we got a good price on a great car. I would recommend the team at Bob Stallings to anyone looking for a new Hyundai.

Eric Summersett, Courtney (?), Aaron (?)

reneemac1017
6/18/2016

"Pleasant experience"

It was a pleasant car buying experience. Yessica was very nice and helpful. I appreciated that she was not pushy but rather discussed my needs and options. I will definitely refer family and friends.

Yessica

dpilgrim
6/16/2016

"Outdated Software"

Car was delivered with outdated map software. Told dealership next day after delivery and was directed to service department who proceeded to tell me to go to mysoft and buy update and then bring software to dealership and they would install it for an additional $130. Software that can easily be installed by car owner. Apparently they did not care about outdated software nor did they care to correct it. I like Hyundai but will probably buy my next vehicle elsewhere.

Bob Stallings Hyundai responded to this review

June 16, 2016

Mr. Pilgrim, we are so sorry that someone must have given you bad information. That is not the level of customer service that we provide. Could you call our GM, Marcus Williams or email him at MWilliams@MyDallasHyundai.com . We want to make this right.

Reviews of Miguel Rodriguez