Bob Stallings Hyundai

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai Info
About Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai is your exclusive Dallas Hyundai store where we just want to make you happy! We're your savings store! *Free Maintenance for 1 Year with purchase of any new Hyundai*Professional and Courteous Staff*Great Price*Fun Atmosphere*Excellent Customer Service! (214) 694-2700

About Bob Stallings Hyundai

• Buy With Confidence at Dallas' Only Hyundai Dealership
  • First Maintenance Free w/ Purchase of any new Hyundai
jordanf
2/16/2015

"Amazing Dealership and Oustanding Service "

Bob Stalling's Hyundai still proving they are number 1 in providing Excellence in the customer service experience. I had a chance to visit the new facility today and it is very impressive and the staff still continues to shine with friendly and professional service.

Tonya Bates; David Herrna

klbjdb
2/08/2015

"An AMAZING car buying experience!"

I have been searching for a new car since Sept of 2014. I have gone to lots of dealerships and worked with lots of different sales people. It has been so disappointing to me to see the lack of honesty that most dealerships have. I was almost about to give up on buying a new car and just continue driving my old one because it was getting so time consuming and very frustrating. Dealerships would tell me a price and when I got there it would be a different price because they added incentive in that they knew I did not qualify for or they would not have the car I called about etc.... Then I called Bob Stallings and I started working with Amy and she was absolutely amazing!! When I got there she had the car we had talked about on the phone and the price of the car was what we discussed. Then we went to the finance department and worked with Luis and he was amazing as well. He worked numbers out to were it was affordable for me and I even ended up being able to get a warranty. I will tell everyone I know about this dealership and what great customer service they have and most importantly their honest. In this day and age this is something very hard to find when your a customer trying to buy a car. So I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Amy, Luis, and Miguel for making my car buying experience at Bob Stallings an exciting and memorable one. Next time I'm ready for a new car I know exactly who I'm calling. Thank you so much Amy for all your hard work, I love my new Elantra!!

Amanda
1/11/2015

"Best buying experience ever!!!"

I worked with Amy Seibert in sales, Luis Arteaga and Miguel Rodrigues in financing. This has got to be the best team to work with. I would recommend anyone who may be in the market for a new vehicle to go see Amy. Amy was very helpful and knowledgeable. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get a new vehicle on my own as this is my first one in my name only, but the team at Bob Stallings really made it happen. Bob himself even came and spoke to my kids and I. This dealership will make you feel like part of the family from the moment you walk in the door.

Arindam Bose
11/05/2014

"Competitive pricing-Fast-Easy-Helpful-Reliable"

I have done some serious study before selecting Bob Stallings Hyundai. Here only I got the most competitive pricing. No hassles!!! To my surprise, on my visit, they had everything in place with all the documentation. I also felt very relaxed as I got very good assurance for after sales service. So throughout process of buying, starting from market survey, selecting the car, finalizing the deal and getting the keys, I have been quite satisfied with their service. I would definitely recommend to others.

sherlock888
11/05/2014

"Bob Stallings Hyundai EXCELS at customer service!"

If you are EXHAUSTED with the car buying process, save yourself some time and a LOT of effort. Just go to Bob Stallings Hyundai! I drove past a lot of other Hyundai dealerships in order to go see Roger and Jazmin Ayala. It was well worth it! I had been in contact with them by e-mail, and I found that they seemed genuine and helpful. A lot of other car places will send out generic, pre-typed out responses to people. However, Roger and Jazmin took the time to answer my questions and really get to know what it was that I was looking for. I could tell that they really wanted to help. I was in a situation where the used car that I had bought about a year ago was having a lot of trouble. I wanted to sell it, but I had quite a bit of negative equity because of an extended warranty I bought. I was concerned that I wasn't going to be able to buy a more reliable vehicle in my current predicament. As a single dad with 3 kids, I just couldn't keep breaking down, though! My experience at Bob Stalling was great from the start. First, the dealership is beautiful and kept very clean. I went on a Saturday, and the employees were grilling hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone. This was a great treat for my kids and I! The car that I had been most interested in was there and ready for me to look at. It was everything I hoped it would be. I ended up working with Roger, Jazmin, and also Julian Salazar. (My kids called him "King Julian" from the movie Madagascar). Buying my new Hyundai Elantra was a smooth, easy process without a lot of haggling or "game playing". These people make statements and then stick to their word! I can also tell you that it was SUCH a huge blessing to be able to get into a reliable vehicle that I won't have to worry about breaking down all the time! The team was able to roll in all of my negative equity which isn't always ideal, but in this case was necessary. As I spent some time in the dealership, I was greeted by a man in a suit who was walking around and saying hello to people. It turned out that it was Mr. Stallings himself! I found it highly impressive that the owner of the dealership was taking the time to come out and meet all of the people in his store! He even spent time with my kids and really made them feel welcome. Mr. Stallings is old-fashioned when it comes to customer service - he does it the right way!! When you meet him, you'll see what I mean. He even has an ethics and mission statement printed up on cards for all of his visitors to be able to see exactly how he does business. It was fantastic! To wrap up...I got the car. It is gorgeous, and has even more features than I expected to be able to get. Roger, Jazmin, and Julian have kept in contact with me, checked on me, and invited me to special events that the dealership hosts. I really feel like part of the "family" now. I am looking forward to getting back out there and seeing everyone again! I had to drive 45 minutes to go to Bob Stallings Hyundai, but I am VERY glad that I did! -Bill Burleson

Roger Ayala, Julian Salazar

Don Simpson
10/22/2014

"Don Simpson "

The experience was excellent from the time I walked in the door until I left.Jasmine,Amy,and Ward were great and professional.When I buy another car it will be at Bob Stallings. Thanks,Don Simpson

lamelton
10/16/2014

"Great experience getting a new car !"

I had the most wonderful experience in getting help with the car that I truly am proud of and I love it .OMG O M

Julian Salazar

SeongsimKim
10/09/2014

"I enjoyed the dealership! I enjoy my car! I will visit again"

I surely remember when Ken Park and Song Kim greeted me when i first visited Bob Staling Hyundai. I live in The Colony, northern part of Dallas. The distance is quite far from my home. I didn't know where i should buy my car. However, their smiles gave me an answer in my mind. "We will find your car right here!" With their counsel and consideration, I chose Hyundai Sonata. My friends around me, they always ask me where i bought my car. Riding Hyundai Sonata, I give them simple answer " Bob Stallings Hyundai".

Ken Park, Song kim

alice.snyder.39
9/28/2014

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

The service and care I received from the time I drove up and was greeted by name from Eleazer Elizondo was outstanding. I was given a ride home while my car was being serviced and Danny the shuttle driver, was very nice, polite and very courteous. He made sure I was inside of my home before he left. When my car was finished Danny came back to get me and again, the service was just outstanding! Eleazer informed me of the services I received that day and also instructed me on the proper maintenance of my vehicle. I received an extra bonus when they washed my car! Eleazer is going to schedule me an appointment to get my steering wheel fixed but overall this service just kept peeking and elevating higher and higher, I definitely experienced what customer service used to be like. I could tell Bob Stallings places a great emphasis on excellence and customer service. Each employee I mentioned, had those same values. Great Job!!!!!!! .

Danny, the driver.

fsnell
9/25/2014

"waxahachie,tx"

OMG, I had the best experience. Everyone was so nice and I.dint feel pressured into anything in fact it seemed yhat everyone eas going oit of their way to make sure I got the.vehicle I so desparetlyt needed. They have definitely made.me.a Hyundai lover and a Bob Stalling Hyundai customer.for life. I truly feel blessed......

Reviews of Luis Arteaga