Bob Stallings Hyundai

39444 LBJ Fwy S,
Dallas, Texas 75232
Bob Stallings Hyundai Info
About Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai is your exclusive Dallas Hyundai store where we just want to make you happy! We're your savings store! *The #1 Volume Hyundai Dealer in DALLAS*Professional and Courteous Staff*Great Price*Fun Atmosphere*Excellent Customer Service! (214) 694-2700 *Most Pre-Owned Cars come with a 6 Month Warranty Included FREE*

About Bob Stallings Hyundai

• First Maintenance Free w/ Purchase of any new Hyundai
Just My Opinion
2/06/2016

"Excellence"

Today I visited Bob Stallings Hyundai for the first time. My appointment was scheduled over the phone with ease and professionalism. I can honestly say that this is one of the cleanest, more professional dealerships I've visited in years. The staff is friendly, they have coffee, water and donuts ready first thing in the morning for their guests. I simply went to get my key FOB programmed and I walked away with everything I asked for, and a cleaned car as well. First class dealership!!!

Several

RWHEELER0
2/05/2016

"Excellent"

Excellant Very helpful and professional would refer friends and family to dealership. Never owned a Hyundai since I purchased it this is a great car to drive.

Gray grace

SHOLDEN0
2/03/2016

"Julian is the bomb-diggity."

I've been working for Julian for several years now and he has always treated me right. He makes my purchases easy and helps me make good decisions for how I drive. You will know all you need to know when you walk out the door.

SHONACIJONES1987.SE
1/30/2016

"great"

I feel everyone that helped me did a real lo y good job and was very professional. Tim Brainerd was my salesman and he's awesome!

BESTNANNY2016
1/27/2016

"Great Service! "

Julian is an awesome sales person and very professional. I have purchased my last 2 vehicles from him! i will recommend him to my family

AIRINOLI
1/22/2016

"quick easy and painless"

I thoroughly enjoying my 2016 Sonata and will definitly return if i ever need another vehicle. I hope we can continue having a good relationship with dealership.

Terry Williams

MIKAYLA95COLE
1/22/2016

"Bob Stallings is the GREATEST dealership!! "

This is a great place to purchase a car from! They are AMAZING! Very polite and welcoming every time I walk into the building. You will never leave unsatisfied! I have bought two cars from here, and will absolutely be coming back for my third vehicle!! I recommend this dealership to everyone I know!

Shoe Bruce 36

"Got the car I wanted"

This is our 2nd car from this dealership and again their service speaks for itself. Five star!!!! Iesha Thompson was the best!! A great experience.

Iesha Thompson

JNicholson
1/21/2016

"Best Ever"

I had the best car buying experience ever. My salesperson, Iesha Thompson, was great at helping me think things through as far as what I was looking for in a vehicle. She made me feel at ease, not like I was going to get the runaround which is an experience I've had with car dealerships in the past. The entire staff was friendly and did not hesitate to ensure my daughter and I were comfortable throughout the visit. The restrooms were very clean!

Iesha Thompson

TBird
1/18/2016

"Bought 2 vehicles there, and very pleased"

've purchased 2 vehicles from Bob Stallings, both used - a 2014 Dodge 1500 Ram, and a 2013 Equus - in the last 3 months. My salesman was Ron Payne. Let me first start with my last 2 experiences purchasing vehicles. I bought an SUV from Mac Churchill Acura in Ft. Worth. My wife and I went out to look at the vehicle after doing a ton of research on the internet, and finally choosing the one at Mac Churchill. We went out there, a 45 minute drive for us, and then had to go to the Bedford location to test drive the vehicle because they had incorrectly listed to location. My wife loved the SUV and we told them we were ready to buy. We negotiated a price. Since Mac Churchill had just received the vehicle they had to clean it and go through it before it would be ready, and they asked us to come out the next day - a Saturday. On Saturday we went back out, and the first thing they did was try to change the price we negotiated. Also, the vehicle had still not been cleaned or gone through. In the end, it took us starting to walk out of the dealership for them to come back to the price we negotiated. We were also there for nearly 5hrs before we drove off the lot. It was one of the most ridiculous experiences we ever had. After a couple of weeks we noticed several things on the SUV that they did not do, and they wouldn't take care of any of those issues. Nothing is ever going to be perfect when buying a car, but it would have been nice if they had made an effort to correct issues we had. And 5hrs to buy a car when you're giving $25k cash down on a $35k vehicle is insane. They didn't even start the detailing of the car until 3hrs into it, and they never offered us a drink, or to bring the car to us, or anything. Another similar experience was had with Bonham Chrysler. Terrible experience with the salesman just wears you out. The car did not come complete - missing a key fob, no spare tire, no floor mats - and they wanted full price for it. They were absolutely unwilling to negotiate on that. I was in the unfortunate position of having a friend drive me the 1hr it took to get there, and also after 175k miles, having just blown the head gasket in my sports car. On a positive note, when I decided to make the purchase, it was only about 2.5hrs to get it, and get out. They also gave me something to eat while I waited - pizza. One thing that really gets me is that Bonham puts you on an email list and the emails never stop. They don't even give you a link to unsubscribe. So this is the low bar that was set when I first walked into Bob Stallings Hyundai. I was dreading having to deal with another car dealership. When I went in it was raining heavily! My son and I were met by Ron Payne, a salesman. He greeted us warmly, and offered to let us test drive the truck in pouring rain, even running out and bringing it under the canopy so we wouldn't get wet. We discussed price, and I gave him an "all-in" number that I had to hit for the deal to get done. It was a little back and forth, but after just a short time we agreed on a price. I was happy, and the dealership was happy. In all I was there about 2hrs and everything was complete, and I owned the truck. Ron also wanted to do a few things to the truck (fill the tank, etc), but I couldn't wait so he offered to drive the truck to my house the next day!! That's no small thing since I live in Frisco - 40 minutes from the dealership. This truck, a 2014 Ram with 29k miles is like a brand new truck. Bob Stallings did an amazing job making sure this truck was in like-new condition. Nothing missing, and not a scratch on it. We love it!!! Given this positive experience I told Ron that at the end of 2015 I want to trade in my Genesis for an Equus. Not a brand new Equus, but used. I gave Ron the parameters, max mileage, year, signature edition, etc. This gave Ron 2 months to get the car in the dealership. Just before Christmas Ron sent me pictures of an Equus and asked if it would work. Once I gave the approval they made it happen. Bob Stallings Hyundai bought the car at an auction, got it to their dealership and then made it like brand new!! I'm not kidding. They put brand new tires on the car, took out a couple of door dings, cleaned it out, made sure everything was there and working, and it is literally like brand new. And again, I was in and out in 2 hrs, and that included them having to look at my Genesis trade-in. Nothing ever goes perfect, and this was not different. There was a bit of a misunderstanding of the price, that caused me to hesitate, but the dealership made it right, and they were quick about it. Also, one of the key fobs was lost, but they are coming to my work to bring me a new one, and to get it programmed. My wife and I trade in our vehicles every 3 years, and I can't imagine going anywhere else again to purchase a vehicle.

Ron Payne