Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai
Call
Bob Stallings Hyundai Info
About Bob Stallings Hyundai

Bob Stallings Hyundai is your exclusive Dallas Hyundai store where we just want to make you happy! We're your savings store! *Free Maintenance for 1 Year with purchase of any new Hyundai*Professional and Courteous Staff*Great Price*Fun Atmosphere*Excellent Customer Service! (214) 694-2700

About Bob Stallings Hyundai

• Buy With Confidence at Dallas' Only Hyundai Dealership
  • First Maintenance Free w/ Purchase of any new Hyundai

"Don Simpson "

The experience was excellent from the time I walked in the door until I left.Jasmine,Amy,and Ward were great and professional.When I buy another car it will be at Bob Stallings. Thanks,Don Simpson

"Great experience getting a new car !"

I had the most wonderful experience in getting help with the car that I truly am proud of and I love it .OMG O M

Julian Salazar

"I enjoyed the dealership! I enjoy my car! I will visit again"

I surely remember when Ken Park and Song Kim greeted me when i first visited Bob Staling Hyundai. I live in The Colony, northern part of Dallas. The distance is quite far from my home. I didn't know where i should buy my car. However, their smiles gave me an answer in my mind. "We will find your car right here!" With their counsel and consideration, I chose Hyundai Sonata. My friends around me, they always ask me where i bought my car. Riding Hyundai Sonata, I give them simple answer " Bob Stallings Hyundai".

Ken Park, Song kim

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

The service and care I received from the time I drove up and was greeted by name from Eleazer Elizondo was outstanding. I was given a ride home while my car was being serviced and Danny the shuttle driver, was very nice, polite and very courteous. He made sure I was inside of my home before he left. When my car was finished Danny came back to get me and again, the service was just outstanding! Eleazer informed me of the services I received that day and also instructed me on the proper maintenance of my vehicle. I received an extra bonus when they washed my car! Eleazer is going to schedule me an appointment to get my steering wheel fixed but overall this service just kept peeking and elevating higher and higher, I definitely experienced what customer service used to be like. I could tell Bob Stallings places a great emphasis on excellence and customer service. Each employee I mentioned, had those same values. Great Job!!!!!!! .

Danny, the driver.

"waxahachie,tx"

OMG, I had the best experience. Everyone was so nice and I.dint feel pressured into anything in fact it seemed yhat everyone eas going oit of their way to make sure I got the.vehicle I so desparetlyt needed. They have definitely made.me.a Hyundai lover and a Bob Stalling Hyundai customer.for life. I truly feel blessed......

"Buying a new car was our experience, it's been a long time!"

Thanks to each and one of y'all so much for helping us out to get a car. We are so excited and we are enjoying it!

"Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I spent a few days shopping for a preowned hyundai sonata. After visiting several dealerships we ended up coming back to Bob Stallings Hyundai to make our purchase. We had exemplary customer service. Our salesman, Julian, was great to work with and was patient enough to answer every possible question my husband had (and there were many!). He showed my husband the ways that you can determine if a car has had any accident damage in the past (even if the car fax might indicate otherwise). We went on a couple of test drives, and after the purchase he took the time to pair my phone to the car. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall our buying experience was one that ended with complete satisfaction and I'm extremely pleased with my new preowned 2014 Sonata! I'm sure we'll be back for any future car purchases!

"First 2015 Sonata on the lot "

My wife and I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus in July after wrecking our Caravan the day after the 4th of July. It was a very stressful time for us having to scramble into another vehicle so quickly. They worked a wonderful deal for us and with poor credit were able to get us financed with a good rating. We were so happy as we were leaving I mentioned I would be back soon to buy a Hyundai Sonata. Yesterday the 20th of September I drove off the lot with the first 2015 Hyundai Sonata. They were just delivered this past week at the dealer and I got the first purchase. I am beyond happy with the way I was treated by the Dealership. They worked a fair price and the rate I got was 9.3% with poor credit. I did have to put down allot to get it but I was prepared to do it. I was not leaving without my car, period! I have been picturing myself driving this vehicle in my mind for sometime. I met Bob Stallings himself at the dealer and was so very impressed as to how CARING and HONEST he is. His staff try so very hard to make you feel comfortable relaxed and informed. It was quite amusing when I told them of my down payment amount Billy Gibson my salesman ran all over the dealership like the UBS guy from MADD TV. the GM Marcus was able to help me get the Sonata that fit me best and Billy showed me all the features that the car had and was so helpful the first time is the main reason I came back and will refer anyone looking for a car. Sure there are other Hyundai dealers out there in the metroplex but why would you want to go somewhere else for such a premium product. How many Thank you's I just can not say to all of you there at Bob Stallings Hyundai. This is my very first new car since I have been driving and I know without a doubt it was worth it.

"What a Blessing"

This is my second new car purchase at Hyundai. Awesome customer service from start to finish. Julian Salazar was professional and yet easy to talk to. He has my uttermost respect and I had a blast purchasing my new Hyundai Sonata. I met Mr Bob Stalling, wow what a nice person he is the only owner I know in the car business that came out and greeted his customer, what a personality. Hyundai is here to stay. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. Thank you Mr Grace awesome job.

"Amazing care for customers ..."

I needed an affordable used car for graduate school. I looked down in Austin, while my mom looked around in Dallas. She contacted LaTasha at Bob Stallings Hyundai. Much later, when a nice 2007 Accord came in, Tasha immediately emailed my mom. I drove up the next day and purchased the car, which was marked down at a great value. Bob and Tasha treated me and my mother with the greatest respect and provided amazing customer service. I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a car, new or used.

Ward Jones