Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

NicoleS
8/30/2016

"Easiest purchase ever"

I gave the dealership a five because this was the quickest car buying experience I've ever had. The salesman, Justin was knowledgable and patient. We went for multiple test drives and he highlighted the features in each car beforehand so I knew what I was driving first. He was not pushy by any means. Overall my experience was a positive one!

RedSoxOxtober04
8/29/2016

"New car"

It was a pleasure doing business with the Boch Honda West location when i recently bought my car. They were knowledgeable and not pushy at all! Thanks to the team and Rick!

JJHorman456
8/29/2016

"AMAZING!"

Rick Petroff was great!!! It was an awesome experience and I will definitely recommend him to others! He was knowledgeable and patient during the entire process! THANKS!!

Virginia Nelson
8/27/2016

"Quick and Easy to Replace our Old Car ASAP"

Contacted Boch after we explored CarFax for the best deal. No high pressure tactics. Got the car the same day we went in. Easy sale.

Love my new car
8/21/2016

"Fast and Easy Transaction"

Zach Johnston was a pleasure to work with. I called ahead and he had the car ready to go when I arrived. He answered all my questions and was easy to work with. The negotiations were quick and reasonable and I left driving my new car just a couple of hours after the test drive. This was my best experience I ever had buying a car and I couldn't believe the deal I received. I Highly Recommend them and don't forget to ask for Zach.

Zach Johnston

jking
8/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

I enjoyed my experience with Boch Honda West. This was my first time buying a new car and I felt very comfortable with my decision. I didn't feel any pressure from the staff, I thought they were friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend to a friend any day. Overall, great place.

SVoeun
8/19/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

The service provided by this dealership was great. Especially Alston Bernard who had been assisting me with my purchase. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He explained and answered every question I had very well. He was easy to work with and this made me felt comfortable. And the finance team was great. They helped resolved my issues very quickly and got me the loan I needed for my purchase.

ALSTON BERNARD

tambear
8/18/2016

"Great Experience in buying a Honda Civic"

When it comes to experienced and knowageble staff, this dealership has them. I had been searching a dealer that sold quality cars and had a good service rating to buy my car. One reason I had trouble with my credit and I had to be very patience in order to get what I wanted. I was not going to be talked into a car I didnt want and that was happening to me at several local dealers of different brands. That didnt happen at Boch Honda. They took my true car certificate and found the car taht was quoted and proceeded to sell me the car. I had told them upfront my credit was not in good shape but I only had 1,500 to put down on the car. Chris Driscoll was the salesman who helped me drive away in the Honda Civic of my choice today and I really appreciate his knowledge and patience also. The car is fantastic and they took the time to demonstrate how the car works. Not all dealers take the time to do that. Most just hand you the fob key and say its yours Enjoy. In the mean time I am scratching my head how does this work but Boch Honda takes the time to demonstrate the attributes and the pluses of the car. Its a beautiful car and I will be enjoying the experience of driving the car. Give Chris a shout when you looking for a Honda you wont regret it and I bet you will be coming back and driving off that car of choice. Best experience I have had in purchasing a car since i have lived here in Mass.

hillman
8/18/2016

"friendly, knowledgeable "

No pressure, helpful salesman. I took my son with me who would be driving the car and the salesman made him feel part of the process.

Dbond27
8/17/2016

"A Great Experience"

After being hit by a pickup, my old car was in need of replacement. I met with Chris and test drove a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe Ex-L. I fell in love with it and now own it. Chris was very helpful and made buying and putting the car on the road effortless. I would absolutely reccomend Boch Honda West.

Florence