Boch Honda West

JOHN DEBRONZO

September 20, 2017

"Easy purchasing experience"

- Bradley Mancke

Suzanne Sullivan was a pleasure to work with. She was the purchase really easy and with no pressure! She followed up and made sure we were happy!

Suzanne Sullivan

September 18, 2017

"He made it SO EASY!!"

- AFSaxMan

Tim McLean was awesome! He found the exact car I wanted and had me out of there in just a few hours driving away in our brand new vehicle. This is the second purchase I've made through Tim in 12 months, and next time I buy a car, I'm calling him!

September 13, 2017

"Great Sales Representative"

- Joe

Zach was a true pleasure to work with throughout my new CR-V purchase. He provided all the information that my wife and I required in a very friendly and courteous manner. We knew that we would find a very high quality product at Boch Honda West. It was great to find a very high quality sales consultant as well.

Zach Johnston