Boch Honda West

Boch Honda West Info

Edward Mahon
1/28/2015

"Surprising "

Tim McLean was awesome and he made me feel like it was important to him that I felt comfortable with this major purchase. He made it fun to buy my new Pilot. I am very appreciative of Tim and Boch Honda West and I love my new car. Thanks to everyone

Tim McLean and Finance manager

Bob
1/19/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Worked with Tim McLean to lease a new Accord. Very easy to work with. Great car at a fair price. Dealer conveniently located, lots of inventory to choose from, got the exact car we wanted.

ali
1/14/2015

"Great experience"

Buying a car with my daughter fresh out of college. Worked with Tim McLean as our salesman. Couldn't have been more attentive and right on the mark with his suggestions on cars. He kept within our budget and work diligently to get our payments where we requested. Finance team was a pleasure also. Never shopped Boch before, but will for sure make it our first stop in future purchases.

jmcrosby
1/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Tim McLean was polite, respectful, and understanding. There was no pressure, and he went out of his way to make it a good experience for our kids. The service was fast, and they found us a car that exceeded our expectations at a great price.

pcosta11
12/28/2014

"Great car buying experience"

A very pleasant and satisfying experience without pressure and we got exactly what we wanted for a very reasonable price. Thanks to Tim and MacKenzie we drove away with our new car the same day!

Honda01824
12/27/2014

"Great experience, initial high cost but Advisor helped lower"

Mark Mullane, my Service Advisor was fantastic from the moment I arrived. They had my car ready in the time promised. Looked at the things that I asked them to. The only complaint is more against Honda's pricing. The original prices for an air filter and transmission fluid change was about $30 each higher than a premium part, their labor was just about as much as the part. However, Mark provided a coupon code that brought it within an acceptable range. I'm happy that I purchased both my current Honda's here and I live close enough for service.

Mark Mullane

markbemis68
12/23/2014

"What a surprise, and experience at a car dealership"

Before I comment, I would like to give a special thanks to Amy Parent in Sales, my man Bob Signori the Finance Director, and the entire Service Department for the best experience at a car dealership ever. I have been buying cars for 30 years and always dreaded the sales person and finance person. I thought they cared about one thing, and that was getting as much out of my pocket as possible! Quite the opposite here. Amy wanted the right car for me first, and Bob worked to get me the best possible rates in the market. If it wasn't for the great service department, I would have never made it to the customer lounge and the showroom floor. No hassle, very friendly, and they gave me the space to decide on my own. Again thank you, you all went way and above my expectation, in return you now have a loyal customer... Mark

Amy Parent, Bob Signori, Service Department

BCandDuke
12/20/2014

"Boch Honda West and Tim Mclean - Grade A"

From start to finish a great experience - We knew what we wanted and Tim Mclean got to work on it. Not a sales process but rather a buying experience which is how it should be!

Tim Mclean

tmartin1fs
12/19/2014

"Very Good Experience"

I was able to get a great car at the price I was willing to pay. Tim was exceptional to work with. He was very professional and worked with me to get the deal done right.

rich.gottesman
12/09/2014

"Boch = solid, no games - great service before/after the deal"

Boch Honda West is great place with great staff. Bought two cars there in last 12 months. Easy to work with and great service from everyone involved in the sale.

Tim Mclean