Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Loopy2Me
2/06/2016

"Dead SUV - Bad Credit"

My current SUV was deemed unsafe to drive and I was in desperate need of a safe vehicle that was affordable and something that I would actually like driving. My credit was being rebuilt. The salesman was conscious of my needs and made sure to place me in a car that didn't put me further into debt, one that I could afford. The finance agent worked diligently to get me a GREAT rate and keep my payments within reason. Wonderful experience.

February 06, 2016

It is always my goal to help. In your case it was a pleasure helping you as you were wonderful to deal with. Thank you for your business and faith in waiting to let us work out the perfect deal for you. Tim

madhu
2/06/2016

"Good Service !!"

I bought a Ford Fusion With this dealer, Christopher assisted me in buying my first car. He is very helpful with my documentation and they helped in my financing as well. I really enjoyed my experience in buying a car these guys. Keep up good work!!

Christopher

PATRICIA FLANAGAN
2/05/2016

"Amy Parent and Staff went above and beyond my expectations!!"

Amy Parent and Staff At Boch Honda West went above and beyond in proiding me a wonderful experience purcasing my new Honda CRV. The staff was most helpful to me re this purchase. I could have gone to a different dealership and was called by many, but wanted to buy the car in a dealership closest to my home and one that was so attentive to my needs. Thank you Boch Honda West for your outstanding sales experience.

PAUL BROWN AND BOB SIGNORI

February 06, 2016

thank you Patty for the great review! I really appreciate it! Anything at all you need from me, just let me know! Glad to hear you are enjoying the new CRV!

bhl1n
1/28/2016

"Thank you for a wounderfull experiance. "

I have not bought a new car for some time. So I was worried about the stories I have heard of sales person being too aggressive and pushy to make a sale. That worry went away after meeting Emad Sadeek. He was concerned about my concerns and my needs for my new Honda, and was very knowledgeable about the cars he was showing. I felt comfortable working with Emad. It was a great experience. Everyone at Boch did a great job. Thank you for a wounderfull experiance.

NoScreenName12345678
1/26/2016

"Good experience"

I met with Kirk Derderian and he was knowledgable, friendly and not pushy. He understood that I needed to return my lease early and buy something since I was going over my allotted miles. He worked with my budget and it was a very good experience. I would definitely work with Kirk again and recommend him to family and friends.

Larry
1/26/2016

"Excellent Experience."

My wife and i bought a Ford Escape from Tim McLean and was very surprise with the no pressure approach. Tim was great to work with and we are very happy with our Escape. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. I have been to many dealers in my life time but this dealer is the best by far. Thank you Tim for our great Experience.

January 26, 2016

It was my pleasure serving your needs. You are such nice people. Thank you for your kind words. It's not always easy with off brand as we are not always ready to know everything. But when you have a educated customer it always is a plus. Thank you for everything, Tim

Tarawa123
1/23/2016

"Great car - but had to chase down paperwork and original rep"

Bought a great Honda Pilot, sales rep #1 just dropped the ball. We got a second rep for delivery ( after several calls) who did a beautiful job of explaining features and answering questions. Finance person and 2nd sales rep also dropped the ball TWICE. We never received sales paperwork (2 weeks later - still not here) and we already have a bill from the bank. We requested this a several times as well and were told that they would be sent. Love the car, had a great initial experience, but are disappointed with lack of communication and follow-up.

Russell

January 25, 2016

I want to thank you for your review. I did get your paperwork days later from your salesperson and it has been sent. sorry about delay but it was out of my control. I trust you and your wife are loving your new Pilot and I have checked in as you knoow and I am willing to review any part of you delivery or any concerns you may have. Please feel free to call me . Thank you again for your business. Tim

Lisa Whiting
1/23/2016

"amazing experience"

I went in just to look, I ended up having an amazing Saleswoman named Susan. I test drove a 2012 Nissan Rogue and fell in love with it. They managed to get me what I wanted for a monthly payment with an extended warranty. I did not feel pressured into anything. The experience was great and I will be continuing my business here in the future.

plourde2
1/22/2016

"Recent purchase "

I recently purchased a used Honda Accord from Tim McLean at Boch Honda West and was very happy with the excellent service and professionalism that he provided. The whole experience was great and I would highly recommend Tim McLean and Boch Honda if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind review. I will be here for you. Please feel free to call me if you need anything. Tim

Wdhnh
1/20/2016

"Used car purchase"

Tim McLean was a great sales person. The whole experience was great. Got a good deal on a 2012 Subaru Tribeca. Paul Brown in finance was also great.

Paul Brown

January 20, 2016

As always it a pleasure serving. I hope you get many years from your purchase. Thank you for your business. Tim

Reviews of TIM MCLEAN