Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Re18
6/28/2016

"Great Quality Car"

I love this dealer, there's a lot of selection for both used and new car. I just bought a Honda Civic and i am satisfied for what i chose! The sales person (Christopher) was very helpful and friendly. The process of paperwork was also fast and i didn't have any trouble at all!!

Christopher Driscoll

Pam Tse
6/26/2016

"Westford Honda the place to go"

Po and I appreciated the patience and help Tim McLean gave us in choosing a Honda to lease. We enjoyed his humor and appreciated his help in answering all our questions and concerns. The last car we had leased, was at a different dealership and was not a Honda. It was more expensive and the hidden costs really disappointed us.Tim and Rebekah gave us the information we needed so we knew all the costs upfront. They were both helpful and pleasant to talk with. We would recommend this dealership to friends. Pam Tse

Ntngl
6/26/2016

"Excellent, expedient, thorough "

My sales rep was friendly, thorough but not aggressive, particularly helpful in the process as he demonstrated kindness and compassion toward me and my family members, understanding that we were going through a personal crisis at the same time I was having to purchase a new car. I can't say enough about how helpful my sales rep was throughout the process, which included me visiting the dealership three times in one week. He was phenomenal !

Bob Signori

clr1130
6/25/2016

"Boch Honda West Review"

We worked with Chris Driscoll - he was professional and personable, very knowledgeable. Rebekah was also wonderful to work with. We would recommend them to others.

Simbadim
6/25/2016

"Great service in search for a new car. Fast response to text"

Fast response texting back with availability in a car I saw on website. Amy worked with us to get what we wanted for a fair agreement.

AJS40West
6/23/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Chris Driscoll was a pleasure to do business with as well as the rest of the sales team. Chris was thorough and careful to answer my questions and advise me through the car buying process. This was especially appreciated because it had been a long time since I had purchased a car. From my initial contact via email with Honda West through the completion of the sale everyone I dealt with at this dealership was professional and considerate,

Honda girl 2003

"Excellence service"

I came to this dealership to have my old car serviced and inspected. Upon inspection my car needed an expensive part in order to pass. The service advisor (Steve) and his manager were wonderful in helping to see what could be done if the part was under warranty or reduce the price. In carefully reviewing my options I decided to look at the new and pre owned vehicles. In the end I decided the best choice was to purchase a new vehicle, since I was looking to trade in my old Honda Civic for a new Honda Accord this year! When it came to choosing a new vehicle Susan was wonderful! I was able to let her know the type of vehicle I would like to purchase and the monthly price. When Susan brought the car over to test drive it, I knew right away that was my car and the color I wanted! Susan, the general manager and finance made sure it happened and very quickly! Within a day my new vehicle was all set and couldn't be happier! I've always wanted the Honda Accord, since I could drive and the staff at the dealership made sure my dream came true! Thank you to Steve, his manager, Susan in sales, Bob in finance and Brian the general manager for everything! My new car is wonderful and couldn't be happier! Everyone loves the new car and think it's very sharp looking! I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone that is looking for a new or pre owned vehicle! Thank you again! Its greatly appreciated!

Jmo
6/21/2016

"No pressure and sales to service the people are nice and pro"

I got a great price on a 2015 Accord Sport from a different dealer and Boch Honda West matched it . Dealership is close to where I live and having the service center open on weekends is really ideal for me.

Linda Tackett

"Excellent"

John Trearchis was very helpful ,kind and genuine. He answered any questions I had concerning my care. I was very grateful for that type of service.

John Trearchis

vab05
6/20/2016

"No pressure, realistic sales experience"

My husband and I went in to Boch Honda on a busy Saturday afternoon. We were on the market for a new vehicle and knew we wanted either the Honda Civic of the Toyota Corolla. We went to Honda first. We were prepared to test drive and buy if we felt Honda was doing everything in their power to make a good deal. We were also prepared to leave to try our luck at Toyota. After waiting for 30 minutes or so we were greeted by Chris Driscoll, our sales guy. He was laid back, comfortable to work with, nice to our 5 year old son, and actually a pretty funny guy. He could be moonlighting as a stand up comedian with some of his material. Either way, it made the almost 5 hours spent at a car dealership on a beautiful Saturday afternoon bearable. The dealership had a kids area which kept our son occupied for half of the time. The other half was spent looking inside all of the showroom cars. We didn't get any dirty looks from any of the employees which was much appreciated. In terms of making a deal, we felt we were given a fair price for our trade in and the new car we ultimately ended up purchasing. We weren't motivated to try Toyota. Chris wasn't high pressure and he knew the car we were looking at. He seemed to have a very busy day yet he took the time to make sure we drove away with the Honda Civic that day - even though we didn't make it easy for him (not having all of the necessary documentation). We worked with Kirk as our finance manager and even though we were told he was new, we wouldn't have known. He was great in explaining the options to protect the investment while not being pushy to purchase the addons. He got us through that process quickly and was able to get us great financing. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and specifically Chris Driscoll. We will be back.

Reviews of TIM MCLEAN