Boch Honda West

Boch Honda West
Boch Honda West Info

rich.gottesman
12/09/2014

"Boch = solid, no games - great service before/after the deal"

Boch Honda West is great place with great staff. Bought two cars there in last 12 months. Easy to work with and great service from everyone involved in the sale.

Tim Mclean

slicedrt
12/07/2014

"buying a new honda"

professional and pleasant experience. reception, sales, and finance personal were excellent to do business with. the new honda crv is a very nice vehicle to drive and looks very sharp.

rebekah martinez, tim mclean, bob signori, danielle werman

Skydog70
12/04/2014

"Great Car. Poor Service. Except for Tim"

Working with Tim was the most laid back, easiest experience i ever had purchasing a car. Even after letting him know i didn't need financing, and was not interested in applying for it, he still worked with me on getting the deal done. He never tried to pressure me into anything i didn't want. He is one of the coolest car salesman out there. If you do go there, be sure and ask for him. However. The used car manager, Tom Pare, should be managing the snack bar. Or maybe working in the circus. As they are are always in need of another good clown. Stay away from him at all costs. He was one of the most inconsiderate people i have ever come across. Because i had my own financing , he was not thrilled about my interest in the vehicle. 3 times Tim tried to get the deal done with me, and each time Tom declined to do the deal. Stating to me in his own words: I am losing my xx on the car already, and i need to make something off of it. And tried to tell me the only way i could by the car, was to finance with him. Really? So you only want my money if i fiance with you on a used car special? It isn't my fault the vehicle was marked down so low. Maybe if you were a better manager, you would have sold it faster. With the exception of Tim, the rest of the experience at Boch was not what i had expected. I made my decision to go there based on the pricing and reputation. What a mistake that was. Tom made me feel like i wasn't worth the time or effort. Just because i wouldn't give in and finance with him. I am sure there are others on the sales staff who are just like Tim, ready and willing to help with the same attitude and service i got from Tim. It was just the one clown who ruined the whole experience. And made me not want to go back there for anything ever again.

Timothy Mclean, Tom Pare

James Conant
11/20/2014

"Car shopping made easy! "

I went in with a set amount to spend and The "TEAM" worked with me and got me into the car I wanted no hassle @ all! Awesome Experience

Tim mclean

bsmithson
11/10/2014

"Ask for Christine!"

I was lured in with too-good-to-be-true online prices. Although I was told these were not available (typical), I had the great fortune to meet Christine, who has been by far the best sales agent in my 30 years of buying cars. Not only is she knowledgeable, but she LISTENS and RESPONDS to my questions. I am referring friends to her personally, and urge others to do the same for the best sales experience I've had.

Christine

Sean McGinnity
11/03/2014

"2013 Honda Crosstour"

My sales person Amy Parent was very friendly. The staff there are also very friendly and the service I have received was great. Overall service and customer satisfaction is good. I would buy another car from them.

Amy Parent

rayne depukat
10/21/2014

"very satisfying experience"

These guys worked hard to get me the loan I wanted and the car I wanted. I was not an easy case and the finance department made it happen. Ive never been anywhere more attentive. The car was delivered fully detailed, new wipers, high quality fluids full, full tank of gas, gleaming tires...the whole thing. A lot of places dont care about the details these days. Would definitely reccomend and buy from them again.

Paul Brown, John in sales, Bob in finance

Kasey12
10/13/2014

"First time car buyer"

Bought my first car here at Boch Honda and I am very pleased. The salesman Tim went beyond my expectations to help me into my new car.

Timothy McLean

maconnor
9/27/2014

"Very satisfying experience"

Tim McLean more than went the distance in working with me to purchase a used vehicle. Tim was very easy to deal with along with his vast knowledge and experience in car sales. He was straightforward and honest throughout. Excellent customer service. Do you give 6 stars??

Tim McLean

danmelle
9/16/2014

"Exceeded My Expectations"

Tim McLean went above and beyond to insure that my car buying experience was as easy and convenient as possible. I had an excellent experience. I found Tim to be straightforward and honest. His personal recommendation of the vehicle that we purchased gave me great confidence in my choice. He personally pick up my son and drove him to the dealership so that he could pick up his new vehicle. I would buy another vehicle from Tim without hesitation and he may have gained a lifelong customer in my son.

Tim McLean