Boch Honda West

Boch Honda West
Boch Honda West Info

Commonwealth Honda

Honda Gallery

"Car shopping made easy! "

I went in with a set amount to spend and The "TEAM" worked with me and got me into the car I wanted no hassle @ all! Awesome Experience

Tim mclean

"Ask for Christine!"

I was lured in with too-good-to-be-true online prices. Although I was told these were not available (typical), I had the great fortune to meet Christine, who has been by far the best sales agent in my 30 years of buying cars. Not only is she knowledgeable, but she LISTENS and RESPONDS to my questions. I am referring friends to her personally, and urge others to do the same for the best sales experience I've had.

Christine

"2013 Honda Crosstour"

My sales person Amy Parent was very friendly. The staff there are also very friendly and the service I have received was great. Overall service and customer satisfaction is good. I would buy another car from them.

Amy Parent

"very satisfying experience"

These guys worked hard to get me the loan I wanted and the car I wanted. I was not an easy case and the finance department made it happen. Ive never been anywhere more attentive. The car was delivered fully detailed, new wipers, high quality fluids full, full tank of gas, gleaming tires...the whole thing. A lot of places dont care about the details these days. Would definitely reccomend and buy from them again.

Paul Brown, John in sales, Bob in finance

"First time car buyer"

Bought my first car here at Boch Honda and I am very pleased. The salesman Tim went beyond my expectations to help me into my new car.

Timothy McLean

"Very satisfying experience"

Tim McLean more than went the distance in working with me to purchase a used vehicle. Tim was very easy to deal with along with his vast knowledge and experience in car sales. He was straightforward and honest throughout. Excellent customer service. Do you give 6 stars??

"Exceeded My Expectations"

Tim McLean went above and beyond to insure that my car buying experience was as easy and convenient as possible. I had an excellent experience. I found Tim to be straightforward and honest. His personal recommendation of the vehicle that we purchased gave me great confidence in my choice. He personally pick up my son and drove him to the dealership so that he could pick up his new vehicle. I would buy another vehicle from Tim without hesitation and he may have gained a lifelong customer in my son.

"Easy going experience"

Was my first time financing a vehicle and I was greeted before i stepped foot in the dealership. The employees I talked to all seemed easy to speak to and easy going. Its sort of an annoying process but they all tried their best to make feel comfortable and welcomed.

Amy Parent

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience buying our new car and thank the dealership for providing an excellent overall customer service experience with sales and financing. Tim Mclean was Excellent and I would definitely recommend this dealership for competitive prices and friendly staff. I would give Tim 5 stars for helping us out in making a decision for right car .

Timothy Mclean

"Knocked it out of the Park!"

I was looking for a specific car over the past few months...Boch Honda West not only had the car, but had this specific model in pristine shape with very low miles. To top it off, the Internet price was priced well under the fair market retail. About halfway through the car-buying experience, I wasn't sure if the deal was going to happen (my previous car definitely needed some TLC). But, the sales associate I worked with, Tim McLean, was outstanding! He went to bat for me and knocked it out of the park! Not only did I get the car I'd been looking for (at a GREAT deal), Tim made sure that the car was in perfect shape by the time I took delivery a few hours later. Thank you Tim for an outstanding car-buying experience and for making me one very happy camper! I highly recommend Tim because he is dedicated to meeting--and exceeding--your car-buying needs!