Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

rating
7/02/2015

"Sales experience was outstanding!"

Purchased our new Honda Odyssey with Boch West and worked directly with Corey Nickles. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. Very positive experience overall.

awf7d0
6/29/2015

"Easy process, Good prices, Friendly staff"

My wife and I had a great experience. We went looking for a Honda CRV, or equivalent. We met Corey Nickles and he quickly helped us identify a short list of vehicles from their inventory that we might be interested in. He was friendly and easy to work with. Also enjoyed meeting the sales manager (can't remember name), and had a nice lunch in the in-house deli. Great experience overall.

HondaWestReviewer
6/24/2015

"Great experience buying a certified pre-owned car."

We had a great experience buying my son's first car. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, responsive, and very helpful without pressuring us to buy. I feel as though we obtained a great deal.

Paul Brown

jdsmc2
6/23/2015

"second fit was a great fit again"

Tim McLean sold me my second Honda Fit in five years and it was another positive experience. He really made things easy and friendly as far as car-buying experiences go. Tim was enthusiastic about the product without being pushy and he really took me through the post-purchase going over of all the car's features in great detail. thanks Tim! Joel

rgp/mpp
6/19/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Worked w/ Kirk on buying our new Honda Accord Touring. Could not have asked for any better service or attention. He was calm, cool and collected with all our questions and concerns. We had just total our car and needed to move quickly because of our insurance company and Kirk, and Boch Honda West, made the deal happen. See Kirk for your new Honda......you won't regret it. RGP/MPP

kuku
6/15/2015

"At Honda West, Amy is the Best! "

I recently leased the new 2015 Honda Civic from this dealer and Amy was absolutely phenomenal. I would strongly recommend you ask for Amy Parent. You will be welcomed at her office space which is very home-like. She heard me out, my needs and concerns and accordingly gave me the best deal one could ever ask for. She was very patient, cooperative and answered all my questions. I felt so confident and right away built a sales-customer relationship. She listed out all the options, different plans and allowed me to make a constructive decision. She's very friendly, kind and jovial person. On my test drive, which I didn't expect she explained me all the cool features of the car. Before I knew it, I'd already made a deal. This is my first car, so I wanted it to be the best, and so it was. I really want to thank Amy, for everything and for all you readers out there - if you are looking for 100% customer satisfaction AND a great deal AND an awesome sales person - JUST ASK FOR AMY!

bubbiena
6/14/2015

"Love this dealership"

I had such great service from the maintenance department with my Honda Ridgeline that I knew when it was time to purchase a new vehicle I wanted to go to Boch first. When we arrived Corey was there to greet us and help us find our new car. We were not sure what we wanted but with Corey's help we were able to find exactly the right car for us. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. This is the first time purchasing a new car was a pleasure. My husband and I walked out from the dealership with a smile and still have one every time we get into our new 2015 Honda Odyssey LX. Shirley and David Hannon

John from New Hampshire
6/13/2015

"Second Outstanding Auto Purchase from Boch Honda West"

Recently I purchased a 2015 Honda Accord EX from Tim McLean at Boch Honda West in Westford. The dealership has a great selection of cars to choose from and an excellent sales and financing staff. Tim was very helpful and patient, answering all my questions and giving good explanations of features the car has to offer during the test drive. Since I live out of state, he also delivered the vehicle at our Town Hall where I registered it. I recommend you look for Tim if you are looking for a good sales person to help you in your next Honda purchase. You will enjoy the experience. Paul Brown worked hard on the financing and found a bank that offered a good low rate that saved me around $800 in finance charges. He went above and beyond to provide great service to his customer. I first purchased a 2013 Honda Civic EX at Boch and was very impressed with the experience. When it came time to get another vehicle, I went to Boch Honda West first because of their great people, great selection, and low prices. It it hard to beat a Boch deal. I highly recommend Boch Honda West, Tim McLean and the staff. It is worth the trip to have an exceptional car buying experience.

Paul Brown

vach
6/13/2015

"Great experience!"

I saw a used CRV on their website and decided to go and see that. Corey meet me there. The deal seemed to be good to me, after 15 minutes question-answers I realized that that's what I was looking for the last two months. Even if I was not ready to make a purchase, he arranged everything for me in 10 minutes, including helping to receive the missing papers for my trade in. I had nothing else to do but enjoying my new purchase 2 hours later. This was the easiest car buying process of my life. Thanks to Corey and the people of Boch Honda West!!!

Camry
6/07/2015

"Excellent communication and help."

Our salesperson, Amy Parent, was most helpful in helping my son and I in finding a first car for Brad. We appreciate her effort throughout the sale.

Boch Honda West responded to this review

June 08, 2015

Brad and Ken, Thank you for your kind words! I'm happy that I was able to help out in your search and allow you to enjoy the rest of your weekend! Best of luck to Brad on his new job! Amy

Reviews of TIM MCLEAN