Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ellen4
9/22/2016

"Amy Parent was extremely professional and easy to work with!"

I had never been in a Honda dealership before and was very impressed with Boch Honda West, especially in dealing with Amy Parent and Steve Darling. Both were involved in my car purchase and were straightforward and honest. I would highly recommend either one!

abigailkell
9/20/2016

"Great sales associate (and real human)"

Zach Johnston assisted me with turning in my lease early and then leasing a new 2016 CRV. Most of the negotiation was done via email, which I preferred, but Zach was a great advocate, was easy to reach, and responsive to me almost immediately. I will definitely seek him out in the future when I need to move on to my next car. Thanks Zach!

Zach Johnston

PearlWhite
9/19/2016

"Amy is AWESOME!"

Amy made my first car purchase away from home GREAT! I am a student and had reservations about purchasing a car without my parents; but Amy was patient, allowing my parents to communicate via technology. She made the process so easy :) Amy, Kirk, and the team not only answered ALL of our questions, but explained everything! They didn't even blink at the tedious cross-state paperwork. And the drive was completely worth it; I got the MOST for my money! I'll definitely be taking care of "Pearl White" :)

jrboonstra
9/17/2016

"Fast and Fit"

Came in late Friday to buy a Fit Ex at a pre-determined internet price. Friendly and efficient salesperson (Steve), test drive, did the paperwork, and picked up the car the next morning. Very pleased with the entire experience. Highly recommended! It always helps to do your homework first.

The Moore's
9/16/2016

"Great customer service "

Chris worked with us to buy a used Honda Pilot. Upon closing, some cosmetic damage was identified that was not previously noted. He ensured that the damage was corrected and worked with us to make us completyly satisfied. We appreciate his high level of integrity and commitment to the customer.

Jenludak
9/13/2016

"Go here to buy your new car. "

I had the most amazing experience with Chris Driscoll and his manager tim. They rushed my new car to the lot, gave me fair trade in value on my vehicle and were even kind. It's a far drive from boston but well worth it if you ask for Chris!

Christopher G

"Very Comfortable Experience"

This is our third car from Boch Honda West. This was the smoothest transaction of all. A) we had no pressure to trade our car in, but was potentially looking for a good deal on a car with less miles. We were paired with Chris Driscoll, and glad we were. No pressure at all, just an easy person to talk to and deal with. In the end, my wife found a car that she liked, we received a good price for our trade, and sold.

VR

"Highly recommended"

I went to Boch Honda West because of the location. I decided to purchase my next car there because of the great customer service I received. Chris knew the cars. He was pleasant, personable and there was no pressure. I appreciate Chris and Rebekah making my car purchase low-stress. And I will definitely recommend them to friends.

HondaFan!
9/12/2016

"Informative - low pressure sales"

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Steve Darling to help us learn about the 2016 CRV. He made us feel confident we were making a good choice, Steve is a warm and honest person and made our new car purchase enjoyable which at some dealers could be an uncomfortable experience. Thanks Steve and Boch Honda West for a great new car at a great price! People like Steve are a great asset to Boch Honda West and what makes them a first class dealer. PS- on the other hand, the manager (I don't recall his name) who came in for the final price negotiations was very curt and the antithesis of Steve's manner - had we dealt with him for the whole process we would have gone elsewhere.

Steve
9/07/2016

"Great sales and service! "

I purchased a certified pre-owned 2016 Honda Accord last week. The sales rep, Russell, was excellent and listened to what I wanted for my next vehicle. I found a car quickly, at a reasonable price, and the process was very easy. When I picked up the car, it was mint condition with new license plates, registered and inspected all done. I would definitely consider returning to Boch Honda West in the future.

Reviews of Christopher  Driscoll