Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

oldjimmy
5/27/2015

"Easiest car buying experience I have ever had."

I leased a Honda Civic. The lease deals are amazing. John D. is a great salesperson and George is an excellent team leader. The finance guy (forget is name) is a riot! I felt very comfortable and was treated with respect.

George

Steven123
5/26/2015

""Quick and Easy!""

Everyone at Boch Honda treated me with respect and courtesy. There were no high pressure tactics that I have seen at other dealers. Tim McLean knew what I wanted and steered me in the right direction.

Carol Hughes
5/22/2015

"Happiness and Respect"

I realized as I went shopping for a car, that I was also looking for a dealership I respected. From the first moment walking in the door they were organized, attentive and great to work with. I bought a car that I am delighted with. I had visited two other dealers prior to this and was very disappointed. Bob Signori in Finance is patient and great. John Debronzo was great. Actually it pretty much went the way I hoped it would.

Nick
5/22/2015

"No nonsense"

After a frustrating day shopping for auto leases at other area dealerships, we came to Boch Honda West. Our sales consultant Corey Nickles listened to our needs, and offered us a good deal on the lease of a new Civic. No nonsense, no bait-and-switch, no sitting around waiting for elusive "managers," just a straightforward, respectful, and fair transaction.

Bob Signori

shane
5/20/2015

"great visit"

They are the best! Great service, sales and finance!!! Would go back for another car. Paul was excellent give him a raise!! Susan was an absolute pleasure!!

Carolyn Silva
5/12/2015

"Looking for a new Honda CRV"

I recently purchased a new Honda CRV from Boch Honda West. The stock that was available was impressive. I knew what I was looking for but dreaded dealing with a salesperson. Tim Mclean was really great. He was patient, answered all my questions and made the whole process painless. His customer service skills, friendly non-pressure manner and technical acumen helped me feel comfortable and trust that I got the car that was right for me. Thanks to Tim Mclean and Bob Signori for making it an enjoyable experience

Lizdaly
5/06/2015

"Simple and Easy!"

Working with Tim McLean, Amy Parent, and Brianna in finance was great! We are so happy with our experience at Boch Honda West and we love our new Pilot. Buying a new vehicle is a big deal and these three made it simple and easy. Highly recommended! - Elisabeth Daly

Tim McLean, Amy Parent, Brianna

Connor
5/05/2015

"Rebekah Martinez"

I had a wonderful experience and I recommend Rebekah Martinez very highly. She is very proffessional and knowledegable about every vehicle in the dealership's inventory.

Martinez, Rebekah

Higgins,susan123
5/04/2015

"Excellent sales rep"

Amy Parent was great! We got along right from the start.She was a lot of the reason I bought the car! 5stars for Amy

Amy parent

Bruinsfan12
4/20/2015

"Relaxing and enjoyable "

I had a great experience with Tim and Brianna! They worked really hard at making sure that I felt at home and getting the price I wanted! It was a pleasure working with them!

Tim McLean