Boch Honda West

Boch Honda West Info

olsenf
3/06/2015

"Great experience"

They called me to bring my current lease in and to get me into a newer lease. I told them my requirements, and that I wasn't interested in any negotiations etc. In less than 3 hours, I drove out of there with a new car. Sales guy was fantastic to deal with (Tim)

Timothy MClean

ryanclinton
3/05/2015

"Relaxed pressure free experience - Tim Mclean was fantastic!"

My wife and I were expecting twins at the time and needed to get rid of our Subaru Outback - we were targeting Honda Odyssey and Honda Pilot. We ended up getting paired up with Timothy Mclean, and he was very friendly, laid back and knowledgeable. Initially, we test drove a used Pilot and a new Odyssey and Tim let us take our time, he sat in the back and provided specs on the car and associated features when we asked questions, but otherwise was not overly 'salesy.' After driving the two we decided that we wanted to go with a USED Odyssey and provided Tim the details. We also explained that we wanted to try the seating configurations with all the car seats and Tim informed us he had a Odyssey that was coming off 3 year lease that just arrived and would be available to test drive in a couple days. Tim actually offered to bring the car over to our house so we didn't have to worry about bringing all three kids to the dealership for the test drive. Tim showed up at our house with the 2011 Odyssey and it was exactly as he described. We loaded up our two year old and both of our two month old twins and tested all configurations. Tim offered to unload one of the seats and reviewed all the seating configuration options and related features. We took a LONG test drive and my wife was very impressed with the vehicle. Once we were ready to buy we did have to go through the typical dealership process, sales manager, sales rep, finance, and all tha back and fourth. We were trading in our Subaru so that added a layer of complexity. It was not the best part of the who experience, but it was by no means terrible. Tim ended up fixing a few things I pointed out with the car before we picked it up and everything worked out great. Tim did a great job of keeping us comfortable and relaxed during the process and would definitely use him again if we buy another Honda. The service department has also been great, we had an issue with the battery and they covered ALL the work, replaced the battery and serviced the vehicle for nothing included a shuttle home and a shuttle to pick up the car.

Timothy Mclean

turner4eva
2/27/2015

"Hands down amazing dealership"

Traded my Toyota for my new Honda! Amazing service from the moment you walk through the doors. Greeted promptly, Tim my salesman went above and beyond for me. The showroom is clean and spacious, they have a fabulous cafe and many options for waiting rooms including massage chairs! There was no going back and forth or pressure from anyone. Being a woman walking into a dealership alone makes you nervous. This facility, the employees from sales, parts, finance, and service were all friendly and happy to be of assistance. Did I mention I never felt pressured or talked down too? Huge plus in my book!!! Every department was clean and the drive for service will be great when I am do to come in. Just pull inside! I am so excited about my new Honda Odyssey. I have owned Toyota ' s for 20 years, best change I could of made. I highly recommend this facility. My salesman Tim was great. I met the Service Director Scott he gave me his card and his two service managers as well and told me to never hesitate to ask a question. My salesman same thing, explained everything and told me the same, call or stop in anytime. Boch Honda West thank you for a wonderful first time experience. You have earned my loyalty and business and I will be sharing my positive experience with everyone I know. Thank you!

Timmy
2/27/2015

"My amazing experience with boch Honda west"

Let me start by saying I been to a lot of dealer ship and bought a lot of cars over the years and none of them can match up the boch honda west in westford ma. I never been this much happy buying a car. Everyone is super friendly and make u feel like your at home.. Me and my family never been so happy with the deal we had with the 2015 civic si we purchase so i wanted to give a special shout out to Tim McLean! He's the guy you want to see! Really helpful, friendly, kind, and overall he knows what he's doing, and I won't rest until you are satisfied! I'm so glad I had him to help me. Again I just want to thank everyone at boch honda west and especially Tim! Thank you we love out new 15 civic si thanks!

Joanne
2/14/2015

"Sales, Service & Pricing "

My first Experience at Boch Honda West exceeded my expectations. After dealing with a local car dealership, I decided to go outside of the area and explore other possibilities. It was the best decision I made. The salesman Tim McLean was very personable and not pretentious. I found the experience from the sales dept. to the finance manager and then service dept. to be very conciliatory. They gained my trust and made it a favorable experience from start to finish. The automobile I purchased was a pre-owned vehicle of 3 years old and everyone thinks it looks brand new! I recommend Boch Honda West for New and Pre-Owned vehicles.

jhrawe76
1/31/2015

"thanks for boch honda"

thanks or all the stuff ad the best is Tim McLean i hope to deal with you again i get my car very fast thank you

Edward Mahon
1/28/2015

"Surprising "

Tim McLean was awesome and he made me feel like it was important to him that I felt comfortable with this major purchase. He made it fun to buy my new Pilot. I am very appreciative of Tim and Boch Honda West and I love my new car. Thanks to everyone

Tim McLean and Finance manager

Bob
1/19/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Worked with Tim McLean to lease a new Accord. Very easy to work with. Great car at a fair price. Dealer conveniently located, lots of inventory to choose from, got the exact car we wanted.

ali
1/14/2015

"Great experience"

Buying a car with my daughter fresh out of college. Worked with Tim McLean as our salesman. Couldn't have been more attentive and right on the mark with his suggestions on cars. He kept within our budget and work diligently to get our payments where we requested. Finance team was a pleasure also. Never shopped Boch before, but will for sure make it our first stop in future purchases.

jmcrosby
1/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Tim McLean was polite, respectful, and understanding. There was no pressure, and he went out of his way to make it a good experience for our kids. The service was fast, and they found us a car that exceeded our expectations at a great price.