Boch Honda West

SALES ASSOCIATE

December 07, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Marty

Alston was very knowledgeable about the Pilot and all its features. I did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle that evening. He took the time to ask me what I was looking for in a car, so that I would purchase the vehicle that best suited my needs. He represented the dealership well and I would recommend him to friends or family.

December 05, 2016

"The Boch West Team is Outstanding!"

- CH01886

My Sales Consultant, Timothy McLean, along with the rest of the team, Tom, Bob and the Finance Asst. Director, conducted themselves with courtesy, integrity and friendliness. They worked diligently to get me into the best vehicle for the best price. Standup guys, worth seeking out by name when you want make the move into your next vehicle.

December 04, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Rachael

We shopped around in our area but felt that Boch Honda gave us the better price so we drove an hour and half to purchase this car. We were met by Steve and were in great hands til the end. He promised that I would leave happy and that promise was kept. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to a friend.

2015 Honda CR-Z