Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Kamlesh Patel
5/25/2016

"All over buying experience"

Most of the people there are very friendly. Chris Driscoll is an awesome person. He gave us the best price overall. He had good knowledge about the cars and was able to answer each and every question!

Chris Driscoll

Mdt109rs

"Best buying experience"

I had such a good experience with Boch Honda West. The sales person Emad Sadeek was very helpful, in finding my fiance and I a car that we both loved, at a price like no other. Emad and the General Manager, and everyone in the finance department were so nice. In the past, I have received attitude from sales people at other dealerships when talking about price and trade in value. That isn't the case at Boch Honda West in Westford,MA. In the past, I would have had to shop around for days, to try and find a dealership that wasn't trying to rip me off. I had bought from different dealerships all my life, up until recently. This is the 3rd car purchased from here between my fiance and I, feel comfortable knowing that I will have an everlasting car buying experience worth writing about.

Sherline Constant
5/24/2016

"Zach Johnston was very good when my husband were looking."

Because Zach Johnston it's very good to us answers all the questions that my husband and I had. I started looking somewhere else because of he's kindness i had to make the deal with him. Good customer service i will recommend any to go there. I'm so happy with my ca Honda accord lx 2016. Overwhelmed

Zach Johnston

kashe

"Great experience "

Amy was great - she was able to get me into a great 2013 CRV that met what I was looking for and met my budget!

Jnolet09
5/23/2016

"Great Experience with Tim"

I had a great experience with Tim at Boch Honda West. He was very helpful and really worked with me to get me the car I wanted. I would highly recommend going to Boch Honda West. Everyone was very nice and friendly and I will be sure to bring there for all of my service needs as well. I hope to continue to buy cars from them in the future. Thanks Tim!

Andrea
5/23/2016

"Excellent, complete and informative"

I was greeted politely and courteously by Dave Lamb. I was thoroughly informed of what was needed to be done on my car as well as the cost. The pick up/ride service is a great convenience. I have 2 recommendations for the dealership based on my past dealership experiences. One, a washed vehicle with each service and two, when and if your car service time extends to a longer period of time , an option of a free rental/ use of a dealer vehicle. I owned an Acura in the past and Sunnyside provided all of these options. Although, the convenience of the location of this dealership is great. I will , of course, return to this dealership.

David Lamb

SR

"Quality"

I was met with a friendly Service Advisor who reviewed all aspects of the "B" service on the car. He also added request to check out the AC/Defrost smell - even though my filters had been changed recently. He came to me when everything was completed and indicated no issue was found to cause the smell. However, they could clean out the vents which may help, but did not have time to complete that evening. Since I was to have warranty work done on the car for the driver side airbag when it was available, he suggested I schedule the vent cleaning at that point. The price for the work was as he quoted me up front, so no "surprises." The car ran well after leaving the dealership.

Joe Cestarich

dh88
5/22/2016

"2016 Pilot EX w/Honda Sensing"

Great experience buying a new 2016 Honda Pilot EX from Boch Honda West. This was my second personal car purchase from Rick Petroff. The staff was friendly and easy to work with, and were able to locate the model I wanted with all the options and delivered within a week. I would definitely recommend Boch Honda West.

remdog225
5/22/2016

"2016 Honda CR-V Touring"

I just bought a 2016 Honda CR-V Touring at Boch Honda West and Zach Johnston was a great help throughout the buying process of our new vehicle. Very accomodating.

Zach Johnston

yorugua
5/19/2016

"Great Experience buying a new Honda Civic"

I have a really Greate experience while Buying a new Honda civic 2016 in Boch Honda west, They send me a quotation by email which was one of the best I received and the buying process went smooth and and without any worries. I would recommend Boch Honda west.

Reviews of TIM MCLEAN