Boch Honda West

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Boch Honda West
Boch Honda West Info

"very satisfying experience"

These guys worked hard to get me the loan I wanted and the car I wanted. I was not an easy case and the finance department made it happen. Ive never been anywhere more attentive. The car was delivered fully detailed, new wipers, high quality fluids full, full tank of gas, gleaming tires...the whole thing. A lot of places dont care about the details these days. Would definitely reccomend and buy from them again.

Paul Brown, John in sales, Bob in finance

"First time car buyer"

Bought my first car here at Boch Honda and I am very pleased. The salesman Tim went beyond my expectations to help me into my new car.

Timothy McLean

"Very satisfying experience"

Tim McLean more than went the distance in working with me to purchase a used vehicle. Tim was very easy to deal with along with his vast knowledge and experience in car sales. He was straightforward and honest throughout. Excellent customer service. Do you give 6 stars??

"Exceeded My Expectations"

Tim McLean went above and beyond to insure that my car buying experience was as easy and convenient as possible. I had an excellent experience. I found Tim to be straightforward and honest. His personal recommendation of the vehicle that we purchased gave me great confidence in my choice. He personally pick up my son and drove him to the dealership so that he could pick up his new vehicle. I would buy another vehicle from Tim without hesitation and he may have gained a lifelong customer in my son.

"Easy going experience"

Was my first time financing a vehicle and I was greeted before i stepped foot in the dealership. The employees I talked to all seemed easy to speak to and easy going. Its sort of an annoying process but they all tried their best to make feel comfortable and welcomed.

Amy Parent

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience buying our new car and thank the dealership for providing an excellent overall customer service experience with sales and financing. Tim Mclean was Excellent and I would definitely recommend this dealership for competitive prices and friendly staff. I would give Tim 5 stars for helping us out in making a decision for right car .

Timothy Mclean

"Knocked it out of the Park!"

I was looking for a specific car over the past few months...Boch Honda West not only had the car, but had this specific model in pristine shape with very low miles. To top it off, the Internet price was priced well under the fair market retail. About halfway through the car-buying experience, I wasn't sure if the deal was going to happen (my previous car definitely needed some TLC). But, the sales associate I worked with, Tim McLean, was outstanding! He went to bat for me and knocked it out of the park! Not only did I get the car I'd been looking for (at a GREAT deal), Tim made sure that the car was in perfect shape by the time I took delivery a few hours later. Thank you Tim for an outstanding car-buying experience and for making me one very happy camper! I highly recommend Tim because he is dedicated to meeting--and exceeding--your car-buying needs!

"Another Great Experience"

We just purchased our second new vehicle from Boch Honda West. And, like before, we had another great experience---friendly and professional staff, immaculate facility, and superb pricing. Since this dealership first opened in 2011, we have had consistently excellent service at Boch Honda West, from the sales department to parts, to Terry at reception---kudos to the whole Boch Team. During our recent purchase, our salesperson Rick, was extremely patient and helpful. We never felt rushed or pressured, and he provided spot-on and useful answers to all of our questions. Many thanks, Rick.

Rick Petroff

"Great deal, great dealer"

I chose this dealership for their competitive pricing. I had a great all around experience with the sale, financing and delivery. Thanks Amy Parent for all your hard work!

Amy Parent

"I'm a repeat customer"

I went to Boch Honda West on Sunday evening to look at used cars for my first car purchase, Tim happened to be dropping a car off for another customer and took the time to walk us through our options under our qualifications and quickly narrowed down the selection to 2 possible cars. He was very flexible with our schedule, and arranged to meet with us the next night to test drive the cars, even putting the one I was most interested in aside for me. I loved the car and returned the next day to purchase! Tim was fantastic with his advice and made it very clear that his priority was to get me the best deal and save me money. He was also very accessible and made the process less stressful. I had a fantastic experience purchasing my car here, and my parents also purchased their car here with Tim, so my family are repeat customers and very happy with the servce at Boch Honda West.

Timothy McLean