Boch Honda West

RICK  PETROFF, SALES ASSOCIATE, Boch Honda West

RICK PETROFF

SALES ASSOCIATE

April 24, 2017

"Awesome ! Easy ! Friendly !"

- PeterJP

Usually you feel a hard sell at a car dealership. Not so at Boch Honda West. Our salesperson, Amy, was great. She asked what our preferences were and she located 2 vehicles on the lot for us. Took them for a test ride and we got the model and color we liked. Financing was no problem either with Rebekah. Details and costs were explained simply with no confusion. We will certainly recommend Boch Honda West and we will return to purchase again in the future.

April 24, 2017

"Used Acura MDX"

- Used MDX

I just want to say that Jerry, our salesperson, was exceptional. He took time to make sure I was completely satisfied, I never felt rushed, he stayed late for us and he even gave me a water from his personal lunch bag 😀. We also dealt with Tom for pricing and Kirk in finance. Both of these gentlemen also assisted us with smiles on their face and were very knowledgeable.

April 23, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- CindyR

Mark was a wonderful person to work with and VERY patient with me. I wasn't sure what I wanted and he spent an entire day with me test driving cars, talking me through all the differences and finalizing the deal. Even after I purchased the car, he kept in contact with me to make sure I knew when the registration was all set so I could get the inspection sticker, etc. If he didn't know the answer to something, he would find the answer and make sure I fully understood everything. I would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking to buy a car!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $23353