Boch Honda West

Steve  Darling, Sales Associate, Boch Honda West

Steve Darling

Sales Associate

July 29, 2017

"Amy Parent made it great!"

- RHoganReview

I usually loathe car shopping. And walking into Boch changed that. The dealership is clean, enough parking, comfortable desk areas, and even better customer waiting area. We met Amy while shopping for a car for our daughter. Amy sat with us to determine what would be the best fit while always considering my daughter's needs and budget. Amy was personable and warm from start to finish, and we loved the fact that she displayed her son's artwork by her desk with such pride. My daughter loves her new car and we really appreciate the time and attention Amy showed us.

Amy Parent
Other Employees : Kirk Derderian

July 27, 2017

"Zach is a good guy"

- microsoftsucks

I walked into the dealership, not planning to buy anything, but I walked away with a $25.000 car. Zach was knowledgeable and steered me towards a purchase. As in any car purchase, there is a high-pressure sales manager to help negotiate. That person was not as nice as Zach, but I ended up buying a car with everything I wanted. Price was higher than I hoped for, slightly higher than market value but not ridiculous.

Zach Johnston

July 27, 2017

"Excellent Experience at Boch Honda West"

- Ken's review

Mark Foley (sales) was very patient, low key, thorough, and informative. We really appreciated his style and demeanor. Chris Driscoll (manager) was funny and calm and patient with us, despite the fact that he obviously had a lot going. We were thankful that Chris got Mark to help work with us. The woman we worked with in the finance department was also very pleasant to work with.

Mark Foley