Boch Honda West

299 Littleton Rd,
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
Boch Honda West Info
About Boch Honda West

Welcome to Boch Honda West Boch Honda West in Westford, MA encompasses the rich heritage Ernie Boch Jr represents and treats each customer as a part of the Boch family. We know you have high expectations, and as a prime Honda dealer in MA we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to show you why we are trusted by so many New Englanders, Come on down to Boch Honda West and find your dream 2015 Honda. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. First, browse our online inventory and use our innovative showroom and CarFinder Tools to help direct your search. Then investigate our financing options and don't forget to check our specials. Call or chat with our friendly sales staff to have all of your questions answered and schedule a test drive. Get a jump on financing and get pre-approved online, then come on down to Boch Honda West, in Westford, to find your next 2015 Honda.

About Boch Honda West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jessicamack365
8/27/2015

"Tim Is fantastic, Boch Honda West is awesome also!!!!"

I went to look at the Honda CR-V EX they had a lot on the lot with quite a few color options. I also wanted to check out the new HR-V to see which model I liked more. Tim was very patient with me and showed me the in and outs of both models. I purchased the CR-V- EX because of the great heated cloth seats option and the great Honda name. Tim Mclean helped me set up everything when i picked the vehicle up the next day. he also was very patient with me when i called him about paperwork questions. Ask for TIM when you go to Boch Honda west He is the Best!!!!!!!

marcbain
8/22/2015

"Amy pa from the time I walke I know I was going to buy a car"

AMY Parent was great everything went exceptionly well next thing i know i was driving my honda pilot.i wish i could send you a bunch of buyers. Great job Amy.

Boch Honda West responded to this review

August 22, 2015

Thank you very much Marc for your great words about your service! We will be sure to pass the message on to Amy, and thank you again for coming to see us! Hope you enjoy your Pilot for many years to come!

ADiamond
8/20/2015

"Best Dealer Around"

Buying a car from Boch Honda West was fun, easy, and a very positive experience. My boyfriend bought his car from them a few months ago, and they were wonderful, so when my car was totaled I started at Boch West first. They were all very helpful and knowledgeable about all the cars they have and services they can provide. Their Honda certified cars are all in beautiful condition, clean interior and no body damage. Their 128 point inspection made me confident that the car I bought is going to run well. I had never bought a car on my own before, let alone from a dealer, and they made it a very good experience. I didn't feel rushed or pushed into buying anything I wasn't completely satisfied with. Everyone I talked to there was very nice and super friendly to work with, especially Emad Sadeek and Paul Brown. If you see a car you like at Boch Honda West, buy it! You won't find that same car in better condition for a better price.

Paul Brown

Doug
8/19/2015

"Pleased and Impressed"

Test drove a couple of used cars at Boch Honda West in Westford. A Civic with Tim McLean and an Accord with Russell Smock. Both guys were very helpful. I ended up spending quite a bit of time with Tim, who was very good at listening to my needs and finding the right car for me. I eventually bought a car from a friend instead of from Boch, but I will certainly keep the dealership and Tim in mind for future car purchases.

754s
8/17/2015

"Very Satisfied!"

I appreciate the time our salesperson, Tim McLean took to help me determine the best car for my situation with a high school driver and a college student who needs to take a car back to school. His expertise was great and we found a used car that fit our need perfectly.

Rebecca

Lalula4
8/16/2015

"Amazing Experience"

My wife and I bought two new cars on the same day at Boch Honda West, and it was a first-class experience from beginning to end. Our Salesman, Tim McLean, was wonderful to work with. He kept our car and financial needs in mind the entire time, and made sure we left the dealership with the right cars at the right price. Bob Signori, in finance, worked hard to get both of us amazing deals. We will be buying all of our cars from Boch Honda West and Tim from now on. I highly recommend the experience.

Bob Signori

betz123

"2016 Honda HR-V"

My sales person was Tim McLean he was very friendly he took his time to get me what I wanted. Had been looking for a Honda HR-V for a few weeks none of the dealers around had them available, Boch Honda West had several available. Great customer service all around!!!

iamcoco77

"Knowledgeable staff/Excellent service!"

I received a great trade price for my Camry and a fantastic deal on my new 15 Honda Accord. Staff helped me choose the best car based on my needs for safety and a solid, dependable vehicle. Boch MSRPs were lowest around.

apresseau2015
8/05/2015

"Best car and sales experience ever!"

Just traded my used 201 Nissan Maxima to lease a new Honda Accord and I could not be more pleased with my first experience at Boch Honda West. My sales person Tim McLean is a great professional and he went above and beyond to make my experience exceptional. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. It was truly was a wonderful experience. The entire staff at this dealership goes out of their way to make car leasing easy. I'm truly a satisfied customer.

CeeBee

"Another wonderful experience"

Just traded my 2013 CRV for the new CRV Touring and, as usual, the experience was delightful. My sales person Tim McLean is a great professional with a personal touch that makes one feel a great connection. The entire staff at this dealership goes out of their way to make the car buying experience a pleasure that I have never experienced at any other dealership. I'm truly a satisfied customer!

Reviews of TIM MCLEAN