Bohn Brothers Toyota Scion

Allen Toyota Scion

cmbertrand
11/24/2014

"Damaged Dealership"

Car had damage which was not revealed before purchase. I flew into NO so was stuck with the vehicle and tried to get them to throw some new tires into the deal but they refused to do anything to make it right. Thieves from manager down to the salesperson I dealt with. Stay away

Chas

Dannybabii
10/27/2014

"Great Service"

My family and I brought 3 cars from here and they always give us the best deal. Never had a problem. Service/maintenance is okay. Could be better.

Ronnie

jmwoody99
4/21/2014

"Disappointing. Unprofessional. Insulting."

I do not write reviews in anger. I have had many positive experiences with dealerships though sometimes we have not been able to come to terms. That said, here's a short synopsis of my experience with this dealer: 1) I offered, via internet, $25,700 for a SUV. Crystal Parrish in sales contacted me and said my offer was accepted and I qualified for a $500 military rebate. 2) As for my trade, I was referred to Sales Mgr, Billy Moore, who gruffly refused to give me an approximate trade-in value range for my used 2013 vehicle (I wanted $25,800) for mine. I live 4+ hours from the dealership and asked for an idea of my value. He curtly explained to me that my vehicle could not be in outstanding condition, as none are. I implored him to check his 'auction database' for an approximate value (as it was clear he had not researched it yet). He FINALLY agreed and informed me that AVERAGE condition vehicles like mine sell for $26,600 at auction (which was $800 more than I was looking for and the reason I wanted him to look into it). But then the agreed upon sale price on his vehicle changed. 3) Billy Moore then explained that he had told Crystal Parrish that the offer amount he had accepted on their new sale vehicle was $27,500 not the $25,700 that Crystal told me had been accepted. 4) This was either poor communication between saleswoman and sales mgr. Or it was trickery. Or lack of attention to detail. At the very least it was unprofessional and disappointing. Worse yet was Mr. Moore's condescending tone and irritable behavior on the phone. I'm a Colonel in the USAF who treats all Airman w/dignity and respect so I'm disappointed when others in leadership positions do not do the same.

Crystal Parrish; Billy Moore

tundrababy
2/03/2014

"I would like to say that I have purchased quite a few..."

I would like to say that I have purchased quite a few vehicles in my day and this by far has been the easiest buying experience hands down. I live in Pensacola Florida and there is a much greater selection in Louisiana . Not only did Jared help me get the truck of my dreams but he also had it delivered to me. He had a driver pick up my truck, I signed a few pieces of paper gave him a check and it was a done deal. I have purchased my last two Toyota Tundra's from Louisiana, but never was the customer service truly exceptional. The Finance manager was truly pleasant as well. I would recommend Bohn Brothers and Jared Broussard to all of my friends and family.

Jared Broussard

Cell bows
12/29/2012

"Sales person was not easy to work with. We called..."

Sales person was not easy to work with. We called several hours before to view the vehicle and when we got there, the vehicle was filthy. There were layers of dust and dirt on the inside of the vehicle. It looked like someone rode down a gravel and dirt road with all the doors and windows open for a week. When it came time to make an offer, instead of just being polite and recognizing we were not going to be able to find common ground on trade in values and vehicle price, sales person became insulting.. We were a few thousand dollars different onour total prices. after telling him this three times, he came back only $500 lower. Furthermore, he went from a 60 month 2.7% apr to a 72 month 5.9% apr on a subsequent offer "to get the payment down". Of course we want a lower payment but we want it by paying less for the vehicle not paying more over time. Did he think we wouldn't notice the change in payment plans? The sales person never even checked our credit to see what apr we would actually qualify for. Overall he seemed disinterested and we left feeling insulted and ignored. I would not waste my time with this dealership again.

Peter E

June 11, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences of your service experience. We truly want you to enjoy your car and the services we provide you. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

Prosper_patricia
5/25/2012

"NEVER EVER EVER BUY A CAR FROM BOHN BROTHERS..."

NEVER EVER EVER BUY A CAR FROM BOHN BROTHERS TOYOTA!!!!!!! I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOING THE WAY THE SALEMAN WORK THE DEAL. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. SO I LEFT AND WENT TO TOYOTA N THE EAST. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT......

Myron H

June 11, 2013

We are sorry for any inconveniences during your experience. We truly want you to enjoy your car and our services. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

carol028
2/04/2012

"We called to get a quote before we went to this..."

We called to get a quote before we went to this dealership. It was the lowest quote we got in the area. We thought they might play some tricks when we went in in person. Besides a little misunderstanding, everything went very smooth. The price was the same as the quote we got from the phone call. They were efficient and not pushy at all. Highly recommended.

Billy Moore, Misty Billiot, Duane Spencer

June 17, 2013

Thank you very much, we are more than happy that we could help you enjoy a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything more we can do to keep you satisfied with your vehicle, please llet us know.

Malkinski
1/14/2012

"Beware of this dealer! They make dirty tricks. They give..."

Beware of this dealer! They make dirty tricks. They give you the lowest price in town but when you shortly after that appear in person they inform you that the car they quoted has just been sold and they offer you more expensive model. It happened to me twice. It is a waste of time dealing with them. They are also rude if you are disappointed.

Billy Moore

January 16, 2012

Dear Ms. Makinski, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with your vehicle needs. The multiple vehicles you inquired about since 12/18 till your recent visits on 12/27 and 1/14 is available to all people on the market, unless reserved.....with that said we are in the business to give you all the information we can, help you select the best car, and do this is a timely manner. We apologize if you felt we were rude in some way, we wish you best of luck in your shopping.

kellycamogirl
7/12/2011

"Bohn Brothers Toyota was a wonderful experience. My sales..."

Bohn Brothers Toyota was a wonderful experience. My sales person Mr. Sonny Dufrene made the whole process of purchasing a new truck fun and easy. He went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible. My family and I live 100 miles away from the dealership but the length of the drive was well worth it and as a matter of fact I have and will continue to recomend this dealership to my family and friends. And will return to the dealership for any future purchases!

Mr. Sonny Dufrene

TammyJohnson
6/29/2011

"I am very pleased w/my purchase of a '08 Sonata, and..."

I am very pleased w/my purchase of a '08 Sonata, and w/the service that I received from my salesperson, David Morgan. He was very pleasant and informative from the moment he began to assist me. My overall experience w/this dealership & salesperson was a great one & I will definitely recommend David Morgan to anyone I know ready to buy a car.

David Morgan