Bommarito Honda

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Cookies
  • Complimentary Snacks
  • Body Shop / Collision Center
Winnie
3/01/2015

"Best Professional service ever!"

From the first moment i walked through the door,i felt welcome because i was greeted with warm smiles.I worked with Michael Minner and he was very helpful,professional and objective.He made sure that i understood all the pros/cons and all the features of the car,helped me find the best car that suits me,helped me to even find an insurance agent who really helped me a great deal!I got more than i expected and i am so grateful to him.He followed up with the paperwork details after i bought the car and i got a great price for the car which is a plus!To him.customer satsifaction came first and i appreciated that. Jason Galeski was also very professional.He helped me get the best financing and explained to me in details about the payments and i couldn't be happier with the deal i got and the car.I would recommend Michael and Jason to anyone looking to purchase any car.Thank you for the starbuck's coffee too!

timrstl

"Always excellent"

Every vehicle purchased from Bommarito has been eexcellent. They have the best service in St. Louis. John Sanchez sold us a new Honda and he was one of the most professional sales reps I have ever worked with.

mjk23

"new van purchase"

We worked with Josh Berry to buy our new van. It was our first vehicle purchase in 13 years and he made the experience easy. He was objective in the pros/cons of all the features and did not try to up-sell us to the next model option. He followed up with paperwork details after the vehicle was sold. He was able to work with our time schedule and pricing could not be beat. Would definitely recommend Josh for anyone looking for any car purchase.

Satisfiedbuyer
2/27/2015

"First new vehicle in 10 years"

As my odometer turned 210,000 in my 2005 Volvo, I decided it was time to replace the old girl. I knew what vehicle I wanted and located same at Bommarito Honda. After doing my research on price, I sent an email to Bommarito and the journey began. The stereotype of "car salesman" ran through my head but after reviewing the correspondence from Sue Doyle, Internet Sales Consultant at Bommarito Honda Superstore, all negative thoughts of "salesperson" were gone. I met with Sue Wednesday evening, agreed to a price then returned the next day just after lunch to pick up my first new vehicle in 10 years. Sue explained in detail what I needed to bring with me and she also mentioned that she would not be there as it was her scheduled day off. When I pulled into the dealership on Thursday, guess who was there to meet me? Sue. If I had to describe my first and lasting impression of the Bommarito Honda Superstore in just one word, the most appropriate noun is "professional". Kudos to the Starbuck's coffee as well. Nice touch.

B
2/23/2015

"Nicest Guy!"

Aaron was super nice and so easy to deal with. Essentially made a deal texting back and forth, but after meeting Aaron I realized I should have just stopped in and talked with him. No games and he made the whole experience quite pleasant. I would go out of my way to work with him again. Really, really nice fella.

Rungirl

"Exceptional Service "

We can't say enough great things about the customer service of enjoyable employees and quality of our brand new Accord! Thank you for making the car buying experience less stressful!

Crecturtle
2/22/2015

"Mike Minner sold us a 2007 Pontiac Torrent"

The Bommarito group is the only group we have bought from for our last 4 vehicles(2 new and 2 pre-owned). We are always treated with a great amount of respect and their service and knowledge are well above other dealerships. Mike Minner took my request to find a vehicle to purchase by the end of the business day as a personal challenge. He took great care in finding me a vehicle that fit my specifications and fell within our spending budget. He went beyond my expectations making our experience quick friendly and enjoyable. I love my new to me Torrent and alwayse have and always will recommend the Bommarito Auto group to all of my friends and family. They make your car purchase unforgettable with a lifetime commitment to meeting not only your current needs but your future needs as well. Thank you so much for a wonderful buying experience.

susannahfuchs
2/22/2015

"Second Honda that we have bought from this dealership"

We visited another Honda dealer, closer to our home, and left there, and came to Bommarito, when we bought our first Honda four years ago. The purchase process was easy, negotiation was easy, there was the vehicle we wanted in stock, the waiting time was quick, and it was a GREAT experience. So great that we went back yesterday and got another Honda. It's a wonderful place, makes buying or leasing a car really nice, and we will go back again to get our son's first car four years from now. Thank you Bommarito Honda!

Ukie
2/21/2015

"Good place to shop for pre-owned certified cars"

I was shopping for pre-owned certified cars for a few days before I came to Bommarito Honda. It was there that I found the car that made me forget about every other vehicle I looked at before that. After some negotiation a Sales Rep gave us a great deal on a car which had less than 1,000 miles on it! Don Scheffler was the man who worked with us and who made this happen for us. He was very friendly, courteous and helpful every step of the way. If you are looking for a new or pre-owned Honda, I recommend you to talk to Don.

Bgmk100
2/20/2015

"Very reasonable "

Purchased vehicle 02/20/2015. Initially arrived at dealership on 02-19-2015. Was greeted by nice staff directed to Michael Rosen for new sales. Asked what I wanted for type of vehicle advised already knew I wanted a sport manual, that I had seen from bommarito online inventory. I was able to test drive vehicle walked through the dash functions. Came back next day discussed sale price very simple reviewed fair market value found via AAA car buying service (definitely recommend car buyers to use). Helped make negotiating very easy. After having my previous vehicle test driven to appraise value directed to finance dept to sign loan and applications. Process was smooth staff very kind. First time purchasing a vehicle but staying better informed helped in pricing but staff very friendly.

1 - 10 of 2,207 results