Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,435 Dealership Reviews
M&M
8/01/2015

"Awesome Experience- The Bommarito Way"

Completely satisfied with recent transaction at Bommarito Honda. We dealt with Michael Minner and John Olmsted, great honest representatives of Bommarito Honda. Excellent service and second to none as far as selection and availability. Our second purchase from Bommarito, would go nowhere else for our next. PERFECT!!!!!!

carkid

"First Car Purchase"

Mike was very helpful in guiding me through the process of buying my first car. I would recommend him and Bommarito in general to my friends and family.

honda girl
8/01/2015

"Sue made this experience for me as easy as possible."

Sue explained everything to me and was honest about everything. I'm so glad I was able to deal with her. I had come in a few days before and spoke very briefly with Chris and got an internet price. But I had sent in for written quote and Sue contacted me, so I dealt with her.

Nervousnewby

"Car shopping "

Walter and Jason were great to work with. There was no pressure to buy a car. They took their time trying to help me sort out which car to buy. Walter really knows the vehicles and Jason was very helpful with the financing.

tigarius211
8/01/2015

"ARRON HARRINGTON IS AWESOME"

ARRON WAS OUR SALESMAN, HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL, WAS A VERY PLEASANT VEHICLE PURCHASING EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR STAFF, EVEN OUR WAIT IN THE LOBBY WAS PLEASANT WHILE WE WATCHED TV AND ATE ICE CREAM!!

lisag
7/31/2015

"Excellent experience"

I brought my 2003 Honda in for service, (BTW, the service department is great) and ended up needing to purchase another car. I looked in the Honda certified pre-owned lot and was greeted by the salesman John Hart. He was most courteous, helpful, knowledgeable. He assisted me to find the vehicle I wanted, discussed financing, got me to a manager and I purchased my car the same day! He was great! Have recommended to several of my friends already, and I will have all of my service in the service department.

JB....
7/29/2015

"I'm well cared for here!"

I have used Bommarito service on my Honda for many years. Steve Thompson and the service team have maintained my Civic to over 250,000 miles! I just traded for a CRV and Aaron Harrington in sales was impeccable with his help with my transactions. Both Steve and Aaron are professional. They are clear and concise communicators. Bommarito Honda is very fortunate t ohave them to represent the organization. Both Aaron and Steve make good on their promises. I respect and appreciate their good character and integrity. I will add that I'm aware that there are others that complete the team to make it all happen and when I have dealt with the other employees, I've also had the same experience.

When I was in, Josh Miller greeted me by name as always...whether he is involved or not. Good guy!

MaryKofSTL
7/29/2015

"Located the vehicle I wanted quickly!"

I researched the vehicle I wanted (2016 Pilot) then went to work finding it in my area. I inquired to several dealers, but had the quickest, most helpful response from Bommarito. I received calls from the salesman Sue Doyle (not pushy and very knowledgable) as well as follow up from a person who schedules appointments with Sue (which was helpful in knowing whom to call for that). I test drove on a day that Sue was off, and her partner Milan was equally helpful, knowledgable and not pushy. Once I decided what I wanted (color, body style, etc) Sue was able to locate the vehicle in what seemed like a very short time--just a few days. On purchase/pick up day, she was again incredibly helpful. Guy Taylor was also helpful on the finance and extended protection end. Overall, a very good experience. Just wish I didn't live so far from the dealer location--hoping that my new vehicle won't need much maintenace, because I intend to use them for all my needs!

Diana Sanders
7/29/2015

"Great experience buying at Bommarito Honda!"

I definitely highly recommend Bommarito and Jeff Dales! I am an inexperienced buyer and didn't really know what questions to ask, but Jeff Dales made me feel so comfortable and walked me through the whole process. He was very informative and I felt comfortable with that knowledge, so much so that I drove away with a Honda CRV! I love my CRV!! Guy Taylor was also very nice and the financial process went quickly and smoothly. Overall a great experience at Bommarito. Thank you, Bommarito! Thank you, Jeff!

Susan
7/28/2015

"Great experience buying a preowned car. Excellent. "

Sean Sage was low pressure, courteous, very knowledgeable and understood our tight time frame. We bought a low mileage pre-owned Honda Civic that appears "new" and cost a fraction of what we would have paid for a new car. We are pleased with our purchase and buying experience. We will definitely return for our next purchase! Plus, they serve ice cream sandwiches!

1 - 10 of 2,435 results