Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda

Call
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Cookies
  • Complimentary Snacks
  • Body Shop / Collision Center
Holly09

"Awesome"

Mike is very professional. He was extremely efficient. I can say the same thing about Jason. The entire purchase and financing well executed by both. We would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Thank you.

cathy
12/20/2014

"fun, helpful, feel comfortable with my purchase"

Loved Mike Rosen!! He was so informative and funny and sweet. I have never had so much fun buying a car!! Jim, the loan guy, was so helpful.

johndiebold

"goodcustomerservice"

Walter, made sure I was comfortable and if I needed anything. He what kind of car I was looking for and color so I take it for test drive. He made sure l was satisfied with the whole experience. John diebold.

Jeff Lochbaum
12/19/2014

"Great Experience Buying Our New Honda CR-V!"

My wife and I visited 3 Honda dealers before making our purchase. Our experience buying from Bommarito Honda's Chris Carr was very positive. Chris Carr is very knowledgeable about the Honda vehicles, and is very friendly. Bommarito offered us a fair price on our new vehicle, and we were happy with the trade in value of our former car. All in all, we had a very good buying experience. We would certainly buy from Bommarito and Chris Carr again in the future.

CLarsen
12/17/2014

"Great experience purchasing 2015 Odyssey Touring Elite"

During our multiple trips to the Bommarito Honda dealership to evaluate the various trim levels on the Odyssey minivans, we were treated with cheerful courtesy by all of the staff. Like many modern car shoppers, we'd done our homework ahead of time and Chris Carr immediately adapted to respond to our questions rather than making us all suffer through a rote sales pitch. He made the entire process as painless as buying a car gets. Last year I purchased a Ford Fusion Energi from Bommarito Ford (across the highway), while I obviously have no complaints about my experience there since we were again back at a Bommarito dealership...I was even more pleased with our interactions with the team at Bommarito Honda and especially Chris Carr. Of course, as far as my daughter is concerned this is the best dealership because they have free ice cream treats and they blew up a big balloon for her.

G_Diel
12/17/2014

"Couldn't ask for better customer service."

I could probably write a short novel about what a great experience this was, but I'll try and keep it as pointed as possible. After my old car got totaled, I talked to Aaron at Noon on a Monday and by 7 PM he'd gotten me in the exact car I wanted and Jason worked hard to get me the best deal he could. Both of these guys were super nice and treated me way better than i expected out of a dealership. I couldn't recommend them more.

Ned & Dorothy
12/15/2014

"Purchase of a new Honda CRV"

We have purchased 4 Honda cars from Sue Doyle what more needs to be said! All the people at the Hazelwood location are very friendly and professional. We will purchase another Honda soon from Sue. Thank you! Ned & Dorothy

LarryMitch
12/14/2014

"Walter and Guy went overtime for us!"

My wife and I came in Saturday Afternoon looking for a new Honda CRV. Walter woke with us past closing as well as Guy from Finance to get the car we were looking for, for the price we wanted. Appreciate all the work they put in for us.

Joe Kochbeck
12/13/2014

"Honda Fit"

This was my first time buying a brand new car and the everyone there made it a nice and easy experience for me and my wife. great job

Visitor16
12/13/2014

"If you want a new Honda, try Bommarito"

I have no regrets buying from Josh. He is personable and smart and won't leave you feeling taken. Now, he is a car salesman and wants to sell you the car. But he works hard and earns your money. If you want a new Honda, I recommend you visit Josh. He knows his cars. And after the sell, he will take the time to show you the vehicle's features, answer questions by phone or in person, and offer discount dent and chip repairs. If I had to do it again, I'd stick with Josh. One thing, though: the tire pressure monitoring system light came on as I drove the new CRV home from the dealership. The tires are fine. The sensor is busted.

Reviews of Michael Minner