Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,759 Dealership Reviews
New Accord
2/07/2016

"Michael Minner was fantastic!"

Michael Minner was excellent to work with, in every way. Knowledgeable, friendly, and straightforward. After our purchase, he also set us up with the car, showing us the cool features. Highly recommended.

Hankins5
2/06/2016

"Great experience!"

Aaron was our salesman , he was patient and extremely helpful. The finance team was honest and the process was easy. Super easy and quick. I would shop here again.

Jie
2/06/2016

"Walter Bernard"

My wife and I wanted to buy Honda CR-V but not sure bought it from your dealer or other dealers at our 1st visit at your dealer. After we met Sales Reps. Mr. Walter Bernard, we soon decided to buy our new car at your dealer and had bought the new car at the same time. Walter is very friendly, warmly, patient and professional. He offered us with a high quality service. We like him very much and will introduce our friends to come to him to buy their new cars. Thanks you have the great employees like Walker! Thanks!

MandyD
2/05/2016

"First Car"

Don worked with me all afternoon and into the evening to set me up with a car that fit my needs. He offered exceptional service.

GK Vuppala

"First Car"

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Dennis Olson sales and leasing consultant. at Bommarito Dennis did a great job in getting the exact car I was looking for. Went above and beyond making sure it was perfect at a great price!. Moreover he helped me to picked from my apartment and once finalized the car dropped back at my apartment. Thanks Dennis I am very much pleased with service.

Jim_c

"Purchase of a CRV"

I was very pleased with my purchasing experience of my 2015 CRV. I was very comfortable during the process. I was never pressured during the process and was treated with respect and consideration. Any further purchases will be done at this dealership. I recommend the car and you all to all my friends.

Burms2go
2/04/2016

"Exceptional in every way!"

I requested quotes for a Honda Fit from three area dealerships. One took several days to reply (!). Another sent me a questionnaire to complete before they would give me a quote. The third, Milan Venezia, responded within the hour on a Sunday afternoon, when dealership was closed. Guess who i picked? Milan was was knowledgeable, professional and customer-focused. It was a windy, 18 degree day, and he moved the car into the showroom before i arrived for our appt. This was the 4th vehicle I've leased, and I'm fairly conversant with the process. He was able to answer my questions re residual values, money factor, capital reduction, etc. without asking his manager. He also had the authority to negotiate with me directly. The price was $200 under the best pricing i found on Edmunds and TrueCar. Thirdly, rather than accompanying me on the test drive, he suggested a route that included a freeway portion and handed me the keys. Lastly, when i picked up the Fit, he spent quite a bit of time helping me to set up the Bluetooth, reviewing features, etc. In my driving lifetime (my 1st car was a 1971 Mustang, if you must know), i've worked with only one other individual (at Cowboy Toyota in Dallas) as good as Milan. These places are only as good (or bad) as the people who work there. To dealers who read these reviews: Want to build your business? Hire sales people who 1. Focus on the customer, instead of "processing inquiries." 2. Do what they say they will do and promptly. 3. Are willing to do what people at other companies won't do for customers. Then let them own their jobs. BTW, I love my Honda Fit!

tdly89
2/04/2016

"New 2016 Honda Accord from Michael Minner"

I came in to get free donuts and coffee and the next thing you know I was walking out with a brand new Honda Accord. It was the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had with anyone. Mike was professional and extremely helpful. He helped me buy what I wanted and didn't force me to buy features I did not want. Overall, I am pleased and without hesitation I would come and see Mike again. Thanks!

Bommarito Honda responded to this review

February 04, 2016

Tony thank you so much again for your business. You guys were awesome to work with and I'm very grateful for you choosing to do business with us. You guys are part of the Bommarito family now and we are glad to have you! Send me a picture after your body kits on the car I'm excited to see how it looks! Take care sir...

mana917
2/03/2016

"Always Great Customer Service! "

Bommarito Honda has ALWAYS been so good to me and I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service. I love that their service department doesn't pressure you for repairs/maintenance but let's you the owner decide what you want to do (without any scare tactics). I purchased and new Honda Civic from them 8 years ago and just recently went back to purchase another vehicle. I love that I can walk in with confidence and know that I'll be treated with respect, given fair pricing, no gimmicks and they are open/honest and friendly! I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle or a place to service their car. I actually live closer to another Honda dealer but I drive out of my way to come here. And thank you to Sean Sage whom I just purchased a vehicle from a few days ago. He was GREAT! I was in and out of that dealership with my new car signed paperwork in just a little over two hours, which is fantastic! He was friendly, honest, communicated well and helped make sure I got what I wanted. Thanks for making me feel like a valued customer. I also really appreciated my Finance manager (Guy Taylor) who helped me understand all the terms, conditions and rates that were out there. He did a great job at making sure I was taken care of. I will continue to come back here for years and years to come!

Guy Taylor

Honda Buyer
2/03/2016

"Bought our new Honda from Josh Berry, highly recommend."

Bought a new 2016 Civic from Bommarito Honda this week. Josh Berry was our salesman. Josh was honest, helpful and trustworthy. We got a great deal and had a great overall experience buying the new car. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Josh to friends and relatives. Thanks Josh.

1 - 10 of 2,759 results