Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,278 Dealership Reviews
DaveSr
4/17/2015

""I've spent more time buying a suit.""

Bommarito's selection of cars was great, looking at inventories on line I knew they had what my wife wanted and I was lucky to have my first lady salesperson, Sue Doyle, meet us at the door. Actually, after Sue and my wife Nancy started talking about the car she wanted I was useless and I loved it. And when it's time for me to get a new car, I'm going to Bommarito, and I think I'll take my wife with me.

JoeyJaggers
4/17/2015

"Great Dealership!!!"

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Touring from Bommarito and I have to say, this dealership was simply amazing from start to finish. The staff was outstanding. Milan Venezia was my salesman and he was very professional and competent. His knowledge of the vehicles was very helpful in determining what the best vehicle for my family was. Milan was very gracious and made sure everyone in my family was comfortable during the whole process. Big shout out to the Business Manager, Jim Fincannon, who not only was very friendly but went out of his way to find the best offer and APR for my situation. No hassles and filling out the paperwork was a snap. Jim ended up saving me money. Saving money is big reason I'll return back Bommarito. This dealership by far has the best service and service benefits around. They have the most kind and friendly staff I've ever encountered in a dealership. Other salesman would come up to me to make sure my family was comfortable and well served. Clearly they have focused on pleasing their customers. The Honda Accord Touring is amazing Vehicle and makes driving "fun" again. Thanks to everyone at Bommarito, you have my business and a multitude of referrals that can only come from a satisfied customer.

Jim Fincannon

Happy Camper
4/15/2015

"True Customer Appreciation"

We had been to other dealerships looking for Hondas. Then my friend recommended talking to Sue at Bommarito. I am so happy that we were able to work with her. She was very honest and upfront about everything from the pricing to the value of our trade-in. I felt like she valued us as customers and wanted us to be happy with the sale. I always dread buying a new car, but this time I can truly say that the experience was a good one.

DanaD
4/15/2015

"I love my new car!"

All I can say is that I love my new CR-V and the team, Damon and Jason, were really helpful at getting us where we needed to go. My kids not having to ride in the old "Big, Blue Beast' thanks you and so do Vince and I.

topcar
4/14/2015

"excellent service and relaxed car buying experience."

We visited several dealerships to compare before buying with Bommarito. Everywhere else was the typical high pressure sales tactics. Sue at Bommarito's was knowledgable, courteous, and did not pressure us at all. They offered us a fair value for our trade without having to haggle for every dollar. It was a great experience.

tayler91

"Thanks Mike!"

Michael Minner made my first time car buying experience a great one! I love the car I got and the service at Bommarito Honda was perfect. I will definitely be recommending it to others.

Ken

"Perfect Service"

On March 28th, I took my Accord in for service as the display unit tied to the navigation system had been damaged in a minor accident. At the time, the vehicle had 24,8xx miles on it and I was pretty sure the warrantee on the vehicle expired at 24,000 miles. I was quite relieved to learn that the navigation systems warrantee was 36,000 miles especially after the servicing confirmed that the navigation server had been damaged and required replacing.The part required was not in stock at the moment, so a new part was ordered and I was told I'd receive a call when it arrived. Later that week the service department left me a message saying the part was in and asked that I schedule time to get it installed.I didn't have time available for the next two weeks; however, during that time period the navigation system somewhat magically started working again. Knowing the expense of the part, I really wanted to have it replaced even though the old was operational. I ended up waiting a few extra days to call in the service order as I wanted to prepare myself for how I was going to ask that the part be replaced even though it no longer appeared broken. When I placed the call, I advised the representative, Donna, that I was hesitant to tell her that the system was working again. Without a pause, Donna responded back, Thats an expensive part and under warrantee get it replaced. I was very pleasantly surprised by her response and told her so.When I arrived at my appointed time on April 11th the service lot was packed. My wife and I walked into the service desk and the attendant (wish I had remembered his name) saw me approach and asked are you here to get the navigation system replaced? For a moment I had to wonder if he was really addressing me. When I responded that I was, he said, They're all ready for the car and will start on it immediately.The car was ready when I expected it to be, and there was no cost for the repair.I don't take service of this nature for granted. Because of this incident and what I believe is standard operating procedure for this car dealership / service station I cant see why Id ever buy another car anywhere else. And yes, I will tell my friends.Thank you very much.

carhappy
4/13/2015

"Our new suv"

Bommarito was awesome!!!! They made our car buying experience a piece of cake! I highly recommend them. We are so pleased with our new SUV!

HondaCRV 2015
4/12/2015

"Great Experience"

It was great experience buying my first car. Sue was very professional and helped us in buying our car. Honda was my first choice and I am not regrading bit. Thank you Bommarito Honda.

Mary W
4/12/2015

"excellent price, friendly sales"

I just bought a brand new 2015 Honda Civic last week and I am loving it! Josh Berry, my internet salesman was very helpful and patient during the process. He is honest to us and he provided good reliable information. We were able to negotiate a competitive price on the vehicle. The financial guy is also very helpful and was able to help me lock a very low APR with Honda. After I made the purchase, I've also took advantage of their "2 yrs free car wash" service and it was also easy and the service team is very friendly. I also want to mention that the dealer provided Starbucks coffee and tea, water bottles, and ice-cream! Overall, it is a good experience and would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

1 - 10 of 2,278 results