Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
3,118 Dealership Reviews
Arpu
9/28/2016

"Wonderful experience..highly recommend !"

Dennis took care of everything - from providing a great customer service and a very positive sales environment. We were really impressed with his attitude and him not pushing to get just the business.

Robert Hermann
9/27/2016

"Walter Bernard's incredible help"

Walter Barnard from Bommarito Honda successfully corrected my iPhone- Honda Link navigation system. He was so patient and most helpful! He has made travel much safer for me. He could not have been more kind and gracious, besides being so knowledgable and effective. I am most grateful for him. For that quality of service I would expect to pay $100.00. When traveling at night, especially in the rain, I will treasure my Honda Navigation system. Thanks for his restorative efforts. Robert Hermann

Karen1

"Satisfied"

I arrived Saturday morning to find a car! Within minutes I found a car I liked! Test drove it! I asked the salesman Jeff Dales to turn on Joyfm! It was already preset in the car! It was a very nice ride that Saturday! Everyone was very nice! It was my very first car purchase! I Love My Car!!!! Thank you!!!!!

JM Customer
9/27/2016

"Sue Doyle & Guy Taylor at Bommarito Honda....the best "

Simply put, Sue and Guy treat you the way they would want to be treated. There is no heavy sales tactics and the respect your right to say "no" and "that is not me." Their authentic approach to service will make you want to return if you are ever in the market again. If you live somewhere else, it is worth the drive to visit them.

Tyronica Peery
9/27/2016

"My daughter purchased a used vehicle. "

Mike helped to identify the best options within our price range and specifications. We were planning to only look, but it was such a great deal we decided to purchase. Mike is honest and helpful. No pressure or hassle, great service. I'm a repeat customer.

Bri

"Great Experience "

Michael was awesome! Very low pressure and helpful. This was my first time buying a car by myself and I felt comfortable buying from him.

J. Torres-Jr
9/26/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!! GOOD CUSTOMER SER"

EXCELLENT customer service.... Dennis gave me a very good customer service... Its been years since I bought a car and Dennis make the experience a very easy for me. I definitely recommend Dennis and Bommarito Honda.... VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!

Justin F.

"2016 Honda Civic"

My wife and I worked with Dennis and Mike to purchase a 2016 Honda Civic. We were impressed with the friendly, helpful, and honest attitude of both of them. We aren't use to this kind of car shopping experience, and will definitely always keep Bommaritto in mind because of it for all future purchases.

JohnW
9/26/2016

"Taking the time to find the right car"

While looking for a daily driver, I was trying to find the right balance of value, miles, and price. Jeff Dales was very patience and understanding as I was taking my time to find the right car for me. Decided to go with a used Honda Certified, Civic, which adds a bit to the price, but when the vehicle is out of the 3yr/36Kmi warranty, that adds a bit of confidence, you know any issue will be addressed within the one year.

thebosak
9/25/2016

"Amazing customer service from Sue!"

Sue was fantastic! She helped us from start to finish and made sure we were completely taken care of. She gave us a good deal and was extremely knowledgeable about the car. Thanks, Sue!

1 - 10 of 3,118 results