Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,327 Dealership Reviews
Gerald Crutchfield
5/23/2015

"Always an amazing experience from start to finish"

Between my wife & I we have bought our last 5 vehicles from Bommarito dealerships. We will only go there due to the competitive pricing, overall customer service and selection of vehicles.

cybertaurean
5/21/2015

"Aaron rocks!"

I did have a fair idea of the vehicle I wanted, when I arrived at Bommarito store, at Hazelwood, MO. Aaron, was very patient in listening to my choices, and came up with the best available options. He did not come off as someone, who wanted to force a vehicle on the customer. I did try out a Kia, Civic, CRV, and an Accord; finally, settling for the Accord. In spite of it being close to the closing hours, Aaron was patient in suggesting that I try out the vehicles, before deciding. Josh (finance) handled the finance part very well, and it was a smooth sail overall. I truly loved the experience at Bommarito, and would suggest it to anyone, who wants to buy a vehicle. - Sumesh

Josh Sedivy

great
5/21/2015

"new car sale and finance"

Josh was very helpful. great with answering my questions. initiated on the internet, made an appointment, great experience in the finance department. in and out within an hour and half.

tw5wie
5/20/2015

"Very Helpful"

Sean was very helpful and courteous during the whole process and gave me a good deal on a trade-in. I would highly recommend Sean and Bommarito Honda to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

mr1965
5/19/2015

"Great experience"

Don Scheffler went above & beyond to help us find a great replacement for our totaled vehicle. We would definitely recommend Don & Bommarito Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Steve Glogoza
5/19/2015

"Great Experience"

Don was extremely helpful and respectful. I visited three times over the course of 6 weeks and he remembered me and was quick to address my needs and interests. I will gladly continue to do business with Don and Bommarito Honda in the future.

Awuor15
5/18/2015

"Most rewarding experience"

Damon Sleeper was inviting and from the time I met him at the entrance he didn't give up on me with my demands that looked impossible. He was a good listener, argued professionally with my demands and never ever gave me a no answer. Instead he always let me know that he will seek the advice of his boss. I cannot say how many times he made the trips to his boss because I wasn't agreeing to the offer. At the end of it all it's not about the car I bought neither is it about the payment. It's all about the excellent customer service I received from him. And to sum it all Jason Galeski made my day brighter than it was. As a shopper I will compare myself to a patient who just needs to be assured of the possibility at the end of everything. And that's what I got from Bommarito Honda, I will always appreciate the service of these two gentlemen. To whoever reads this if you are looking for an auto mobile this is the place to go if you understand Excellent or Outstanding service. I recommend Mr. Sleeper.

sdhobson
5/18/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Jeff Dales made leasing my new Honda fast and painless. He was honest and forthright during the entire short process. Thanks for making it a pleasant experience.

AndrewD
5/16/2015

"Pain-free!"

We dealt with Sue Doyle the entire time. She met us on a random visit, got us a great internet price, and stuck to her word. I'd recommend this dealership (and Sue specifically) to anyone looking for a Honda!

maria79
5/16/2015

"My experience at Bomoritto Honda was a very good one. "

Aaron Harrington was very friendly and inviting. He took the time to find the right car for me. He answered my questions, and was able to get me a deal i was very happy with. I would recommend Aaron to my friends.

1 - 10 of 2,327 results