Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,938 Dealership Reviews
ming
5/31/2016

"Fantastic Experience! Efficient, Honest and Effective!"

I worked with Milan at Bommarito Honda for my 2016 Accord LX purchasing. He's very easy to work with, both responsive to my inquiries and is willing to discuss all details through emails, which made my communication and decision making easier and faster. After 2-3 days of email exchanges, I came in the dealership last Friday, and walked out within 2 hours with my new Accord. All ready and with the best pricing I could find through KBB/Edmunds/Other Dealers in town. Jason at Finance department was also easy to work with. He didn't sell too hard, but we ended up buying the 10year warranty extension, just because the electronics/ac/power doors/windows nowadays tend to have glitches within 10 years. Overall, fantastic experience, and I would recommend any of my busy friends, if they're looking for a competitive offer and easy to do business dealership.

Hope
5/31/2016

"No Hassle Buying Experience!!"

My experience with Bommarito Honda and Walter was spectacular! Walter was a very receptive & friendly salesman. My husband and I were both pleased with the overall purshase experience at Bommarito Honda. It was truly a pleasure doing business with this dealership.

Jduncan321
5/30/2016

"Amazing"

Everything was so easy!! No hassle. No sales tactics. Perfect. Sue was friendly. The finance guy was great. Everything just went so smoothly. I will definitely be back when my husband needs a new car.

Ashok Bhatia
5/28/2016

"Excellent Service & Prices"

My experience with Bommarito Honda and Sue has been nothing short of perfect. Sue was very responsive and answered all my emails and sent me their prices on multiple (LX and SE) models based on my requests. We went to the dealership and met Sue and she was a pleasure to work with. Everything including the price on the vehicle was as per our communication by email. She made some really good recommendations for the models I should go for based on my family needs and helped make my decision. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for to buy a new car. She made sure we were really happy about our purchase. I would rate her 10/10 and did not feel pressured at all. Had a great car buying experience - love the new CRV SE AWD. Thank you everyone @ Bommarito and Sue.

mitchell154
5/28/2016

"Perfect place to buy a car"

I'd just like to thank my sales consultant Don Scheffler, and the people of Bommarito Honda. You did an amazing job of finding me the perfect car without being pushy like many other car dealers. You took the time to listen to exactly the type of car that we were interested in and then delivered on that request. I love my 2014 Honda Civic. Thank you so much Don Scheffler

KarenCivicLover
5/26/2016

"Excellent Salesman & Service..."

I bought my Civic 2012 from Kevin Hall, and it's been an excellent car. I trust Kevin, he treats me like a queen! And I love their express service. Definitely check them out for your next car and ask for Kevin.

ashabaneh
5/26/2016

"Energetic, Positive, & Helpful"

Bought my 2016 Honda Accord Sport and all I can say is WOW! Kevin provided some of the most excellent service I've ever received within a company. He was extremely helpful in the search for the perfect vehicle to treat myself with, and that is exactly what I needed. I didn't feel that I was on my own any step of the way. I would highly recommend dealing with Kevin. He is awesome.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! Kevin is truly an asset to the Bommarito Honda team. We’re so happy to hear he helped you find a fantastic car. Enjoy your new 2016 Honda Accord Sport!

Hondamom

"Positive and Informative"

Our experience at Bommarito Honda in Hazelwood was very informative and enjoyable. It was a no-pressure sales experience and all questions were answered honestly and extensively. My favorite part of the car-buying experience was when we rolled up to get our new car and there were 2 birthday balloons attached to my new Honda Odyssey! :) It is truly the small details and kind actions that make a huge difference. I would definitely recommend Bommarito Honda and strongly suggest Don Scheffler to anyone who is in the market to purchase a Honda.

May 31, 2016

Happy late birthday! We’re so happy to hear that Don helped you find the perfect Honda Odyssey. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon!

Sierra
5/24/2016

"Great buy!"

I bought a new 2016 Honda CDV from Walt Bernard at Bommarito Honda in Hazelwood. Walt was a great salesman and made the buying car experience easy.

geenee0726
5/22/2016

"The perfect ride"

Recently purchased a car from this dealership. Josh Berry and Guy Taylor provided me with all the information and support throughout the process. Everyone seemed friendly and willing to help and I appreciated Josh's no pressure approach and professionalism. HE was very knowledgeable about the car and every aspect of the process.....I will definitely recommend to anyone interested in buying a new vehicle.

May 31, 2016

We’re so happy to hear that you found the perfect ride. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any future automotive needs. We’re always here to help!

1 - 10 of 2,938 results