Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

2,906 Dealership Reviews
dbooker
5/04/2016

"HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER"

Dennis Olsen was awesome. It took me longer to pick out the CRV then it took to make the deal. Thank you for making it a pleasant experience. Oh and thanks for taking the time to show me all the gadgets on my new CRV. I love it.

Tim
5/03/2016

"new car buying experience"

Walter was great in facilitating my new Honda CRV Touring buying experience. He is very knowledgeable with the product line and took the time to go over in person, all the unigue features of the touring trim level. Thanks

christinea
5/03/2016

"I could go on all day about Walter"

Walter Bernard was very informative about my car. A lot of things on the car would be use less if it weren't for Walter teaching me. I love my car so much more because of Walter. He is my help button.

jenm
5/02/2016

"Thank you, Sue!"

Sue was fantastic to work with! She made our car-buying experience (in a new state for us) very easy, and she worked with us mostly via email/text. We were well-educated on our new Pilot before we drove it off the lot. I would recommend Honda buyers to Sue any time! Thank you, Sue!

Ali Nasrin Bahmani
5/02/2016

"Walter did a great job"

I am sure that I would like my new Civic Special thanks to Mr Walter for helping me getting this car Walter was great and did excellent job he helped me with different test drive to make a good decision on getting the right car. I really appreciate for everything you have done.

Colbert05
5/01/2016

"Great Service...."

Dennis was great. He worked with us for over a week with different test drives and making sure we got in the right car for us. We appreciate everything he did for us. We love our Honda..

lovemycar2
5/01/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Sue did a wonderful job explaining the difference between the 2015 and 2016 Honda Civic LX/EX. The experience was very easy, friendly, and informational. Thank you!

Nour123
4/30/2016

"It was Amazing Experince "

I really loved the Honda Civic Ex 2016 Thank u everyone for the nice treatment And Speacial Thanks to Dennis Olson He was so kind to me and my wife He is professional and he will do his best to make you happy He did his best to give me the best deal I can get It was Great Experince Thank you Dennis

eatfruit68

"Satisfied Customers"

Sean was very helpful working with my wife and I to get a reliable car for our sons to drive to work and school. THANKS

WhiteCivic16
4/30/2016

"Very Helpful and Friendly...will be back to buy New Civic"

I went to the dealership to look for New 2016 Civic. Sean was extremely helpful and friendly. He made they entire experience so easy and fun. He went out of his way to try to find a specific car that I wanted. I felt that he worked to get the best deal for my trade. I will be back to buy the new Civic Coupe. Thanks Sean!

1 - 10 of 2,906 results