Bommarito Honda

Honda Gold Master Sales Consultant

May 24, 2017

"Wonderful Experience! "

- Alli

My sister-in-law recommended Jeff for my new car buying needs and my husband and I were not disappointed. The whole process was quite enjoyable and we never felt pressured! I will be recommending Bommarito Honda and Jeff Dales to family and friends.

Jeff Dales

May 23, 2017

"Relationships matter: Guys, trust me on this!"

- Ghost Rider

I have, for years, been "the car guy" in my household. I always selected the car, negotiated the deal and - like it or not - my wife would end up being generally satisfied with whatever we ended up with. She's never liked (read: despised) car shopping, nor has she ever been into cars enough to care, so long as it's safe, reliable and the radio is LOUD. By the way, we never just randomly buy cars for the heck of it. Our last two cars were 2004 models and we drove each of them close to 200,000 miles these past 13 years. Recently, I spent a year researching and geeking out about what my mid-life crisis car was going to be. Long story, short version: Daddio Version 42.5 upgraded to a sleek Mazda 6 GT from Bommarito Mazda in St. Peters in October, and it was a wonderful buying experience. As my wife's Ford Exploder (I mean, Explorer) started to really give us fits this past year, I asked her to be on the lookout in daily traffic for something she really likes. Nothing fancied her, until one day she recently saw a 2017 Honda Civic hatchback. I mean, she was really into that car and how it looked. And - for the first time ever - she was quite passionate about a vehicle's style and performance and it's sexy lines and this, and that, and, oh, it's sooooo cute! This past week, the Explorer done crossed the line of financial absurdity and wasn't worth repairing any further. No joke: We skipped all my nerdy research, plowing through the online ads and wasting time window-shopping at all the other local Honda dealers. We just went directly to Bommarito Honda, because I knew it would be very comfortable, no-pressure, and - above all - FAIR. For the first time, I shut my mouth and let my wife be in TOTAL control of whichever car(s) she wanted to test drive and features she wanted to discuss. We met with Michael Minner, and after just two test drives, we spent the afternoon getting to know each other. My wife was on top of the world in that edgy, new Civic hatchback. She felt very connected with Michael and trusted him (which is a big deal), so we went through a solid negotiation and got to a very equitable place, fairly quickly, I might add. My wife literally has ownership and buy-in on the car of her choice for the first time in 20 years. She had the BIGGEST smile on her face driving it home that afternoon! Partly, because I finally gave my wife the chance to pick out HER car HERSELF, and that freedom has made a huge difference in her life. Believe it or not, even though she has always LOVED driving, she just never really cared about the vehicle. But NOW she totally gets the whole car thing! Whether driving her new Honda on a cross-country or just to the local-yokel Schnuck's, this Civic will always provide an amazing driving experience for her. But -- there's NO WAY she would be so happy if it weren't for Michael and his teammate Guy Taylor in Finance. Fellas, if you read nothing else in this review, remember this: it is the EXPERIENCE that really matters most to women. My wife's experience at Bommarito Honda was profoundly positive for her, and THAT is the reason why she loves her new Civic so much! (Plus the fact it's a turbo and she can zorch my Mazda any day of the week.) Bottom line: Go see Michael Minner. He's a good, honest, hard-working family dude like us. He gets it. He's a no-pressure/no-worries kind of guy. Michael honestly cares more about developing a positive relationship than squeezing out a deal. He made the stress of buying a new car disappear, and my wife has never been happier behind the wheel of any other car in her life. So, if your relationship with your woman matters. Let. Her. Pick. Out. The. Car. Offer your advice, but only if or when asked. But, trust me on this: Michael will be the best wingman you could ever hope for. Ask for Minner, and you'll be the winner!

Michael Minner
Guy Taylor

May 22, 2017

"Sue is great!"

- Victoria Hampton

I sent Sue an e-mail from the Bommarito website and she called me back really quickly! I expected to have to call first, so was very pleasantly surprised. That level of service continued throughout our Bommarito experience - we made an appointment with her for Saturday and drove away in one of the cars she recommended. I do have to say that the reason we came to Bommarito Honda was our experience with Bommarito Nissan and Todd E. She was very thorough from start to finish, explaining all of the features of the CR-V (and there were a lot of them!) Thanks!

Sue Doyle