Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda

Call
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Body Shop / Collision Center
2,170 Dealership Reviews
ahercules
1/27/2015

"Incredible experience year after year"

We continually lease our cars from Bommarito Honda. We just leased our 9th Pilot! While we love the car, the service at the dealer is exceptional. They keep in constant communication with us, notifying of new programs. They know exactly what we want and get straight to the point. Every visit is quick and efficient. We value our relationship with our salesperson and will continue for the long-term.

Joy
1/26/2015

"Very Satisfied!"

Just bought a 2012 Honda Accord from this dealer. I must say we have been looking for a car for awhile and it's been really hard to deal with some of the dealerships and sales people who try to give you the run around. Bommarito was a totally different experience. Our Salesman Don Scheffler was really friendly and most important, very upfront and honest. There were no "hidden fees" and "extras" rolled into the price. The price for the vehicle was fair and I felt like the whole process was hassle-free. Thanks for everything!

Tina
1/24/2015

"Completely satisfied again!"

My husband and I had no intention of buying today. However, Kevin made the opportunity to get the van of our dreams a reality. He did everything possible to make this purchase one that fit our budget. He was very attentive to ever concern we had and then made sure we were taken care of throughout the entire process. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Kevin and plan on purchasing our next one there too! The dealership was also set up in such a way that we were comfortable while we waited. Ice cream and hot chocolate . . . What more could I have asked for?! Thank you Kevin for taking such great care of us.

Patmorl
1/23/2015

"Excellent"

Sales employee Walter Barnard is very knowledgable, courteous, friendly, and a great sales person. Walter gave us 110% service, from the sale of our new vehicle to explaining the controls and operations of our vehicle. Thank you Walter! Thank you Guy Taylor for your great finance service!

Herman
1/23/2015

"Michael Minner did a great job."

We were very happy to work with Michael Minner on the deal we made for a certified 2012 Honda Accord. We appreciate the time he took and all of his fine work with us.

TrenaGarrison
1/22/2015

"A Satisfied Repeat Customer"

We came back to Mike Minner for a second car, and were pleased to work with him again. It was a perfect fit! Thanks, Mike!

John D

"John D"

Walter was our salesman for this particular Honda Odyssey puchase. We have purchased 3-4 cars from Bommarito Honda (both pre-owned and new) and each time have been met with exceptional customer service, From Judy at the front desk to the New car sales Manager and beyond, every individual at this location goes out of their way to treat you with respect and prompt customer service. This particular purchase was a Christmas gift for my wife, and every individual took great care not to spoil the surprise by an ill-timed phone call, or text. On a cold December day, Walter took a great deal of time outside to demo features of the car, make sure the car was immaculate, and that I had all of my concerns addressed. The service and the staff are the reason I keep returning to this exemplary dealer and I am always impressed with their level of professionalism. Nice Job Everyone!! THANK YOU

Theresa

"Professional and personable"

They were patient and not over bearing, knowledgeable, and informative.. A very responsive and informing person(s) to hall me achieve my goal. I am very grateful.

Amps

"Excellent "

Michael Minner was great ans fantastic person to work with over the phone and in person. He was able to answer all our questions and work with us to close the deal for my Honda CRV 2009. Jason Galeski from the finance department showed us all our options on the cost and explained all terms... Great Job and Thank You Michael and Jason. We will look at Bommarito for our next ride

Vi
1/20/2015

"Im always smiling hard when I leave Bommarito!"

I have purchased and leased several cars from Bommarito. Kevin is the best. I would definitely recommend Bommarito to anyone. I have known him more than five years an he has provided nothing but friendly, excellent service.

1 - 10 of 2,170 results