Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

2,980 Dealership Reviews
konarida
6/29/2016

"Great Preowned Honda"

Great salesman and great preowned Honda. Received outstanding help from Aaron and Michael looking at a couple different model Hondas and the Accord we chose was outstanding. Thanks for a great Honda and a spectacular deal.

Operagal66
6/28/2016

"Jeff Dales was very accomodating"

I had purchased 2 other Hondas from him in the past and was due for a new one. I had a great deal of trouble deciding between two vehicles, Jeff was very patient in letting me and my family hash it all out. I am happy with may selection, and I appreciate the no pressure and easy going atmosphere of the place. I have recommended it Bommarito Honda and Jeff Dales to several friends and will continue to do so.

sluh1818
6/28/2016

"KEVIN HALL IS THE BEST!!! SO IS JASON G., THE FINANCE GUY!"

Kevin is one of the best car salesman ever! He truly listens to what you want, helps you make good decisions and just an awesome man. My parents bought a car from him around 10 years ago as well. He truly is one of the best and a faith filled man. Bommarito Honda is lucky to have such a great employee working for them. Kim Walsh 105 Meadowgate Court St. Peters, MO 63376

kshennessy
6/28/2016

"Yet, another Great experience at Bommarito Honda"

Having purchased numerous cars at Bommarito, I can truly say it's the best car buying experience. The staff, the communication, the efficiency with which they execute the sale are just some of the reasons we keep going back. Sue Doyle is the best! I'd recommend her and this location to anyone!

Retired and loving it
6/26/2016

"Retired and loving it"

This was my second experience with Sue Doyle. After buying our first Honda which was a CRV I returned to buy an Accord. It took me two years to make the purchase. I couldn't decide between another CRV and the Accord. I pestered Sue every few months to get new quotes for both vehicles. I knew what I wanted to pay. At one time we were only $100 apart but I still waited. Finally, the quotes came in to what I wanted to pay. In the end I bought a higher level Accord than what I was going to buy. After 8 months I still love the Accord. If I am still in the area when I need a new car I will contact her. She doesn't get you in with a low quote and then surprise you with a lot of extras. Very easy to work with.

Dorothy Liddell
6/26/2016

"Excellent"

the salesman was very professional, and he continued even after the sale until I drove off the lot.. what really impress me was when he wipe the water spots off the gas cap door.

Cnichols0929
6/25/2016

"Best at Bommarito Honda"

Personally I have bought 4 out of 5 vehicles from Bommarito. We love the service and the loyalty they have to their customers!

Jessica123

"Stress free environment"

As a first time car buyer it was a lot less stressful than I thought. I did not feel pressured and I felt comfortable with my sales person and finance person and they did a wonderful job explaining everything to me. I would definitely return again.

Bbrown

"Great Service!"

Walter was so helpful! He answered all my questions and showed me how to use important features that I wasn't aware of!

Cosmo1

"Great experience"

Had a great experience at Bommarito Honda in Hazelwood. Don Scheffler was fantastic and had us in and out in no time. Finance was easy too and Guy Taylor took great care of us as well. Overall, very good experience.

1 - 10 of 2,980 results