Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

2,254 Dealership Reviews
Kevin
3/30/2015

"No hassle!"

Walter is an excellent salesman! He approached us kindly without the normal pushy salesman attitude. We appreciated his honest demeanor, which you don't find anymore. Every question we asked had he answered with confidence. Walter IS the reason we bought our car from Bommarito! Thank You, Walter!

affjlf00
3/29/2015

"Great service"

Sue Doyle was GREAT to work with. She found us the car we wanted and had it on the lot in just a couple days. She always responded to calls, texts, and emails quickly. One of the salesman even helped entertain our kids while we were doing paperwork. I would definitely recommend the delearship.

David Favazza
3/29/2015

"Great people to work with"

A great place to buy a car and great people to work with Ian helped get me the best price Guy gave me all of my options with finance and warranties

stlmark
3/28/2015

"Customer Attention"

I went to Bommarito Honda because we bought a car through Doug Saunders back in 2009 and thought Doug treated us great. So, when it was time to buy another vehicle for our kids, I wanted to deal with Doug. Doug, unfortunately, left a few weeks prior but I was referred to John Hart. John was unable to deal with us initially so he referred me to his partner, Don Scheffler. My wife and I thought we were treated fairly with much attention. My father has been a satisfied customer of Bommarito's for a while now and so are we. The next time we want a used car, we'll go through John/Don. Thanks guys!

Customer
3/27/2015

"Totally Satisfied Customer"

I visited Bommarito Honda to purchase a new car because of the outstanding service provided by Steve Thompson. I was thrilled to find that the sales team shared the service department's commitment to customer satisfaction. Walter Bernard was helpful, friendly and genuine throughout the sales process. He took a real interest in ensuring that I was totally satisfied with my car buying experience before, during and after the sale. I highly recommend Steve, Walter and the Bommarito Honda team.

Rater2015
3/26/2015

"Unforgettable experience, Excellent quality of service!"

I would strongly recommend this dealership to a family member or any person in general. Great quality of work service and best prices in town. Thank you Don Scheffler for your kindness, patience, and professionalism at Bommarito Honda Super Store!!

Jim Fincannon

ritboss
3/26/2015

"Nice, no hassle experience."

We wanted a Honda CRV Touring and Sue Doyle was great to work with. From our internet inquiry and phone calls from her and then our visit to the dealership, we were able to purchase the vehicle we wanted. She worked with us through the entire process.

csan100828@yahoo.com
3/25/2015

"Buying a Odessey online"

I bought this van from Milan. After talking to him and researching his reviews, I knew who I was going to buy my van from. Customer service is his number one goal. In the past, I bought my cars from Frank Leta in O'Fallon. They forgot what customer service is all about. Happy to be part of The Bommarito Family.

vthall21

"Great Experience. "

Looking for a new/used Odyssey. Walked in and was greeted well by Don Scheffler. I had my kids with me and Don was very polite, patient, and accommodating. He showed me the stock of Odyssey Mini-vans, I found one I liked and he made the buying process and easy and comfortable. He wasn't pushy at all. I will recommend for anyone and I will go back again. Jake in the Service department was great to work with as well.

vmartz
3/25/2015

"thank you for your help! "

My car broke down on the high way and I knew that it might have been time to move on to a new car. I was so down about the whole idea as I had just paid my car off. Needless to say, Kevin took such good care of me and we went through hundreds of vehicles and narrowed down the best car for me and my kids. I chose a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta and Tony from the VW service department has taken good care of me and my new car.

1 - 10 of 2,254 results