Bommarito Honda

330 Brookes Drive,
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

2,482 Dealership Reviews
Runbrew1
8/30/2015

"Easy experience "

John Sanchez was very thorough and upfront during the whole sales process. I shopped two other Honda dealerships and this was by far the best of the three. The whole experience, start to finish, was excellent!

misbach,ann
8/29/2015

"painless"

We had a very pleasant experience purchasing my CR-V. No crazy going back and forth trying to make the deal. Sue Doyle was a pleasure to work with.

Phoelica
8/29/2015

"Purchasing a New Car"

My process of purchasing a new car with Dennis Olson, Sales and Leasing Consultant, was excellent. He was extremely helpful and explained all the car's features in great detail. Mr. Olson was very professional and thorough. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Mr. Olson.

kccoolguy
8/28/2015

"Made a deal that everyone was thrilled about"

Call Michael Minner. My wife and I shopped many places to find the perfect vehicle for our taste. We found one online located at Bommarito Honda. We called up Mike and when we got there he had the vehicle all ready for a test drive. We expected the usual not being able to match up a deal that everyone likes (The last dealership let me walk out over a $300 difference only to call me the next day to try to make the deal). Mike and I got very close to matching prices, then he pulled a rabbit out of the hat to get everybody on the same number. Also while all this was happening the staff were very nice to my 4 year old and 1.5 year old sons. We now own the vehicle we really liked. Happy wife is a happy life.

Navarra63

"Awesome experience"

I came in one day expecting to buy a used CRV and ended up buying a new one instead. The whole experience was great, no pressure, no hassle, just fantastic all around.

NANCY L.

"Shopped for a new suv"

Mr. Dennis Olson was so helpful in the leasing of my new Honda SUV. He was very happy and kind. We left the dealership knowing he did all he could do for us. We are very glad we Shoppe Bommarito Honda.

AK74
8/27/2015

"The most perfect buying experience "

You cannot find a more pleasant, courteous, and honest dealer than Dennis Olson, who works at Bommarito Honda. He has made our purchase experience so perfect and efficient that you just want to come back and give more business to him in the future. Our dealership visit was completely devoid of any unnecessary wait, aggressive behavior or tactics, and games, all of which usually make dealerships' visits so frustrating. Most highly recommended.

mrazz1988
8/26/2015

"Walter Bernard the salesman"

I came in completely clueless in anything Honda. This young man Walter with his VERY evident passion and knowledge of Honda asked me a few questions and from those belief questions he helped me chose the car pictured above and I absolutely love it. I am accord fanatic. Thanks Walter!!!!!!! ????????

SPcrv
8/26/2015

"Kind & Thoughtful"

Mr. Bernard went above & beyond as a sales person. He was very thoughtful as to our comfort, from getting us water to retrieving ice cream & cookies for my husband. We drove in in a Lexus & drove out with a new crv touring, his personal assistance make a big difference in our decision.

Leo Bin
8/25/2015

"Great Camaro, Nice Deal, and Thoughtful Service"

I am looking for a Chevy Camaro 2LT by the end pf August, then I find the deal on the Internet Carguru.com. Everything about the dealer, Bommarito Honda, is highly professional and friendly. They provide true and attractive photos of the car, their responses are fast and efficient, and all of them whom I have met (Internet Sales Manager Mr. Aaron Harrington, Business Manager Mr. Guy Taylor, etc.) are warm, considerate and helpful. I receive convincing information of the car and warranty package, and also reasonable price and financing terms, and the Camaro quality is well kept; so it only takes one evening and one morning from the initial contact to closing the deal. It makes me feel even better when Mr. Harrington and his tech support gentleman kindly show me how to use the iPod and USB to play my customized musics through the audio system in the car. In brief: This is a sweet and swift deal to me! A+++ car shopping experience!

The young gentleman invited by Aaron Harrington to test USB car audio system; the gentleman taking care of the shipping of car to my address

1 - 10 of 2,482 results