Bommarito Honda

2065 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Bommarito Honda Info
About Bommarito Honda

Bommarito Honda Superstore, where price sells cars! Bommarito Honda Superstore is the fastest growing Honda store in St.Louis. We have the largest new and certified pre-owned inventory in St.Louis. We give all new car purchases the Bommarito Advantage Package that includes paint sealant and fabric guard at No Charge and 2 years free maintenance. Our qualified sales representatives are committed to offering the best in service and our large inventory of affordable cars, trucks and SUVs ensures that you will also get the best purchasing experience. Our state of the art Honda Dealership offers many amenities for our customers to include Drive in Service so you do not have to stand outside in the different weather elements to talk with a service advisor as well as our Climate Controlled Indoor Delivery bays where you can take delivery of your brand new Honda inside and are able look over your new car under lights and indoors - without having to worry about the rain, snow or darkness. It is our goal to give outstanding customer service whenever we get the opportunity to serve you. We are honored to have won Honda’s President Award for customer satisfaction 2 years in a row as well as the #1 Rated Honda Dealership in the United States by our customers on DealerRater. We are committed to offering the lowest price and the most for your trade. Our service doesn't stop there. Our award winning service department is now offering express oil change where no appointment is necessary. Come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda certified technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of quality genuine Honda parts and accessories. We also offer a full service collision center guaranteeing the repair for the lifetime of your vehicle. We are located at the big corner of I-270 and north Lindbergh; we look forward to exceeding your expectations soon! We are your St. Louis Honda Dealer.

About Bommarito Honda Learn More

• Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Cookies
  • Complimentary Snacks
  • Body Shop / Collision Center
2065 Dealership Reviews

"Great car buying experience"

Mike was very professional, friendly, and helpful throughout the process. We like the fact that Mike did not make us feel pressured to buy a car. Would highly recommend Mike and Bommarito Honda to others.

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I met with Kevin to purchase a replacement vehicle. Kevin asked what we thought we wanted to purchase and took the time to talk with us to learn our planned uses for the vehicle. He not only asked questions but listened to our comments and helped us narrow our choices down until we found the exact vehicle that made me happy and fit our budget. The teamwork at the organization showed in how well everyone worked together to make sure that every step of the process went smoothly. Jim in Finance was also fantastic. Everyone made this a great car buying experience - a first for me. I strongly recommend Kevin and Bommarito Honda to anyone looking for a vehicle.

"excellent "

They worked very hard to get me in the car I wanted. I would recommend this dealership. They are willing to work with you to get you in a car today.

"Bommarito honda is awsome"

What a great experience. Our salesman, Mike Knollhoff is awsome. Bommarito honda had such a great selection. My wife and I couldn't be more happier. Mike Knollhoff, what a great guy to work with, thank you.

"Great experience with Mike at Bommarito Honda!"

Will definitely be back as our experience buying a 2014 Honda Accord was easy, quick and very pleasant. Great customer service by Mike Knollhoff, he is very courteous and works to get a great deal. This is the only place I'll buy a car now, even though I live in South County, the drive is very well worth it! Just a top-notch dealership who knows how to please a customer.

"great as expected"

We are a long time Bommarito customers but this was our first Honda buy from Bommarito. Salesperson was very friendly eager to answer any questions. It was nice experience as it was expected from Bommarito

"Great Experience"

Worked with Josh Berry of the internet team and he did a great job working with us especially since we wanted to do as much as possible online. He made it really easy and was exceptional at showing us the vehicle and all of its features.

"Very Pleased"

Since I like to take a no-nonsense approach to buying a car, I was very pleased with Chris Carr's ability to answer questions in a friendly and knowledgeable way, with no pressure to make a quick decision. It was clear he had the experience and desire to get the job done, to include getting answers to questions both my son and I had to make a good buying decision. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to my family and friends. Guy Taylor was equally straightforward and ready to answer questions in a friendly and forthright manner. Overall, a great experience.

"Loved Dealing with our Salesman Chris Carr"

Walked into car lot wanting to check out the new Honda Fit - and compare to the Volkswagen Golf. Chris Carr took his time showing us the Fit - never any pressure and understood when we wanted to see the Golf as well. He offered to find a Salesman who knew more about the Golf, but we were so happy with his salesman style we asked him to show us the Golf as well. The Fit was just what we wanted and after we purchased he spent quite a while showing us all the bells and whistles - and there are a lot! Thanks Chris!

"Pleasantly surprised"

I am a bargain shopper and a haggler, and I've worn out more than a few car salespeople over the years to get the best deal possible. This time around, I had already put in a lot of leg work at two other dealerships before emailing Josh Berry, who has great reviews. I emailed Josh the details of what I wanted, and asked for his best price. I was pleasantly surprised by his quick response and excellent price. I knew Josh's terms were great, but it's in my nature to squeeze out a better deal, so I pressed a little. In his response to me, he said that when I asked for his best price, he actually gave it to me. Not only did I not have to haggle, I didn't GET to. I would have been disappointed if I hadn't received such a good deal. Most of the work was done by email, so when we showed up, the car was ready and we signed papers. Financing was a breeze, and we were out the door. Josh even offered to help us arrange service appointments in the future, which goes way beyond. Buying a Honda from Josh Berry at Bommarito was easily the best car buying experience of my life.

1 - 10 of 2065 results