Boulder Nissan

Boulder Nissan Info

Jadesaidy
12/05/2014

"Best in the business!!"

We have purchased and leased many vehicles from Boulder Nissan over the years! We would never go anywhere else! Love the people we know there after all these years - they are like family to us :)). We drive all the way from Castle Rock to get cars from Boulder Nissan! Definitely worth it all! Highly recommend this dealership!

Ed, Nigel, Mike

cjones1026
11/07/2014

"Positive"

Purchased used 2009 Nissan Altima coupe. Fair, pleasant transaction, completed in an afternoon. Small family owned company experience, would recommend to other parties. Thanks again.

Jason & Nigel

pauleo1
8/19/2014

"The Best place to buy your new Nissan"

I'm in the car business and I appreciate great service. That's what I got From Nigel and Ed. It was a delightful experience. These guys went above and beyond professionalism and service!! I just to say thanks again to you two and Jason....... You should give them a raise!. So buy your next new Nissan at Boulder Nissan!!!!!!!

Ed Olsen and Nigel

ahcpps
8/03/2014

"Nissan Rogue SV 2014 purchase"

Nigel is very friendly and very competent at his service to the customer. He quickly found the car I wanted and needed. His walk through, especially the computer parts, was extremely helpful. I bought an 05 Murano last year from him, and this is why I returned and asked specifically for him. I've used the Service Dept over the last six years at this dealership; the staff is excellent and fair. For these reasons I returned and will return again and give my business to this Nissan Dealership. They are truly excellent in in every category checked off above. I am very happy with Nigel's recommendation of the Nissan Rogue. This is the third vehicle I purchased here.

Nigel Zeid

OPC4
7/16/2014

"Quality Vehicles and Excellent Services"

If you would like to get your money’s worth vehicle, you will not be disappointed by going to Boulder Nissan. Especially, look for Calvin Stevens and tell him what you need. I was looking for a car for my daughter, and Calvin and Joe (another gentleman working with him in the same office) helped us going through everything (including anxieties and frustrations :)). Now, my daughter has a car that she is very happy with. Thank you Boulder Nissan!

Calvin Stevens and Joe

rdf04
3/24/2014

"this was my 4th & 5th car purchased through boulder..."

this was my 4th & 5th car purchased through boulder nissan and i would never go anywhere else. Ed Olsen and his staff are professional, courteous and most important, they actually do everything they say they are going to do.

Ed Olsen, Calvin Stevens, David Taylor

MayraGiles
3/01/2014

"First time buyer, I was looking for a Nissan Murano, used..."

First time buyer, I was looking for a Nissan Murano, used to have one , but was total due to a car accident. They had a Nissan Murano that twas trade in wasn't near my budget, but they worked with me by giving me a great deal! I had went to other dealership and they were not helpful as this dealership . I live in Denver and my drive was worth it! Found a great luxury car for my budget, they are very honestly dealership, they explain very good with paper works, excellent customer service!

John

shayzataop
2/21/2014

"We had held off having our Xterra's timing belt..."

We had held off having our Xterra's timing belt changed because we had had an unpleasant experience with the dealer we bought our vehicle from. On my daughters advise, we instead went to Boulder Nissan. Not only did this major repair cost $300 less than I expected, but the experience of dealing with Shaun Lewis was above awesome. Not only did we have the timing belt done, but they noticed the serpentine belt and tensioners needed replaced too. We took it back and had that done, again, for a very reasonable price. We got the surprise of our life when we picked it up and not only had the engine been steam cleaned, but they had washed it like I've never seen before. Basically, we picked up what feels to be driving like a brand new Xterra and we love you guys!! Professional, kind and above great at what they do...can't thank them enough for instilling confidence in a dealership we will now be devoted to. High praise for this company!!

Shaun Lewis

LorenaTom
12/10/2013

"We were very satisfied with the car that we purchased as..."

We were very satisfied with the car that we purchased as well as the staff of Boulder Nissan (Nigel and Jason). We did not feel pressured at all nor did we feel that uncomfortable. Purchasing an expensive item as an automobile can be a stressful experience -- the staff of Boulder NIssan did not add to that stress. I believe that we got an honest and fair deal; the purchase price of the car as well as the valuation of our trade-in was appropriate. All of our questions and concerns were answered honestly and completely. Boulder Nissan certainly gets our praise and thanks. Many thanks to Nigel and Jason. Tom Weeks and Lorena Kauffman

Nigel and Jason

deanteam1
9/13/2013

"Such a great relief after visiting closer Dealerships. ..."

Such a great relief after visiting closer Dealerships. No hassle. Prices start lower then others. Great service but not pushy at all. They know their product and want you to be happy. We were in and out in no time and we had our Juke in no time. They detailed it for us before we left. We paid what we wanted. We plan to deal with this Dealership from now on. Go see theses guys!

Mike and Ed