Boulder Nissan

Boulder Nissan Info

nothappy
6/10/2015

"Great Leasing Experience!"

First time leaser. Had looked at lots of used and new cars. Had a really bad dealerships experience in Denver The BoulderNissan dealership is very friendly, professional, and at no time did I feel pressure. Nigel is a fantastic sales person!

Nigel Zeid

Danny
6/01/2015

"Success Again!"

Mike and Ed came through once again on my 4th new car purchase. It was my 3rd Murano and we came to a great deal with minute negotiations. The Murano I wanted wasn't there, but they got it in one day. We went over all the new gadgets and follow up was very good. Always recommend them to family and friends! Danny Spivack

Ed Olson and Mike Henry

lyons1649
6/01/2015

"Easy,helpful,honest"

I've always bought cars through an agent ( a "buying service"). The last time I did this, my new car was delivered w/ the rear door broken ( had to be replaced right away) - then the windshield wipers, heating system, then 4WD "stuck", etc.etc.. That car was bought through a dealer in Denver. I live in Boulder, and took it for repairs at Boulder Nissan. I "lived" in the Service Dept. there for 5 years, so have lots of experience w/ them! They were always great. This time ( first!) I decided to buy my car myself, and to buy it at Boulder Nissan.It was an excellent decision. Tanner and Ed helped me, were meticulously honest, were helpful. Everything has gone well! It has been a good experience ( and far less expensive than using the buyer). Highly recommend them.

Tanner and Ed

lefty77
3/27/2015

"Professional all the way! "

Both sales and finance depts. are A-OK. Pleasant transaction. Purchased a used 2008 Nissan Sentra. Will want to buy from Boulder Nissan again and again.

Calvin

Jadesaidy
12/05/2014

"Best in the business!!"

We have purchased and leased many vehicles from Boulder Nissan over the years! We would never go anywhere else! Love the people we know there after all these years - they are like family to us :)). We drive all the way from Castle Rock to get cars from Boulder Nissan! Definitely worth it all! Highly recommend this dealership!

Ed, Nigel, Mike

cjones1026
11/07/2014

"Positive"

Purchased used 2009 Nissan Altima coupe. Fair, pleasant transaction, completed in an afternoon. Small family owned company experience, would recommend to other parties. Thanks again.

Jason & Nigel

pauleo1
8/19/2014

"The Best place to buy your new Nissan"

I'm in the car business and I appreciate great service. That's what I got From Nigel and Ed. It was a delightful experience. These guys went above and beyond professionalism and service!! I just to say thanks again to you two and Jason....... You should give them a raise!. So buy your next new Nissan at Boulder Nissan!!!!!!!

Ed Olsen and Nigel

ahcpps
8/03/2014

"Nissan Rogue SV 2014 purchase"

Nigel is very friendly and very competent at his service to the customer. He quickly found the car I wanted and needed. His walk through, especially the computer parts, was extremely helpful. I bought an 05 Murano last year from him, and this is why I returned and asked specifically for him. I've used the Service Dept over the last six years at this dealership; the staff is excellent and fair. For these reasons I returned and will return again and give my business to this Nissan Dealership. They are truly excellent in in every category checked off above. I am very happy with Nigel's recommendation of the Nissan Rogue. This is the third vehicle I purchased here.

Nigel Zeid

OPC4
7/16/2014

"Quality Vehicles and Excellent Services"

If you would like to get your money’s worth vehicle, you will not be disappointed by going to Boulder Nissan. Especially, look for Calvin Stevens and tell him what you need. I was looking for a car for my daughter, and Calvin and Joe (another gentleman working with him in the same office) helped us going through everything (including anxieties and frustrations :)). Now, my daughter has a car that she is very happy with. Thank you Boulder Nissan!

Calvin Stevens and Joe

rdf04
3/24/2014

"this was my 4th & 5th car purchased through boulder..."

this was my 4th & 5th car purchased through boulder nissan and i would never go anywhere else. Ed Olsen and his staff are professional, courteous and most important, they actually do everything they say they are going to do.

Ed Olsen, Calvin Stevens, David Taylor