Boulder Nissan

Boulder Nissan Info

Valley Nissan

this be dumb
7/21/2016

" Service designed for me...."

Service designed for me.... Service based on my driving habits and needs; Not need oil change because it has been 3 months/3,000 miles. Eric best service manager I have encountered, all work completed when promised and no surprises.

Eric and a new guy (seemed eager to learn)

dgetman
4/10/2016

"Outstanding"

My review of Boulder Nissan is, in essence, a review of Nigel Zeid as he handled almost all aspects of the purchase. Nigel was exceptionally knowledgeable and made every effort possible to ensure I knew the details of the vehicle, purchase, financing, incentives, the whole deal. No pressure, patient with my questions, took his time and was conscious of mine. It was an excellent experience with a consummate professional. My experience with the dealership as a whole was also very good. The team seemed supportive of each other and they were all very interested in providing me with whatever I needed to finalize my decision. No high-pressure sales, no pushy financing people, just a smooth process and a good deal.

Nigel Zeid

Likes Nissian
3/18/2016

"Terrible service department"

I like Nissian. The Service department is here is the worst. Went in for an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. Cost $180.00. Service guys have a bad attitude. They changed the oil, did not do the alignment or rotate tires. How do I know. I marked all the tires, before I took it in and they were still the same when I picked it up. They claimed it was done and the service tech disappears so he want have to talk to me. They also helped them selves to all the change in the vehicle, guess he used that for lunch. then denied he took the money.. My address and telephone number had also changed and I asked them to change it. They only changed the phone number and then put on the wrong mileage on the ticket. The Service Manager just blew me off when I complained to her. ON top of all that, they broke the cap off of the windshield wiper fluid and wanted to see me a $40 cap, I know because I checked everything before I took it in. DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR SERVICE. EITHER DO IT YOURSELF OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

John

Badger53
3/02/2016

"Amazing service"

I have leased my last three vehicles at Boulder Nissan with Mike Henry as the salesperson and the experience just keeps getting better. Mike is very informed, listens well, and has great sense of urgency when it comes to my time. I could not have asked for anything more with my buying experience. I highly recommend Mike and the whole team at Boulder Nissan!

Mike henry

Patrick
2/18/2016

"New Truck Puechase"

This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. Mike Rivard went the extra mile to create a win/win purchase.

Mike Rivard

jkarschner
2/17/2016

"AMAZING"

This place has been amazing to my wife and I. I have gone there twice for new vehicles and they always give me more for my trade in than anywhere else. The staff are so friendly and NON PUSHY. We worked with Mike Rivard and he knew everything about the cars and did not push us into anything we were not comfortable with. HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Mike Rivard

Fj80
2/02/2016

"Thanks so much!!"

We were really lucky to find the exact vehicle we were in search of at Boulder Nissan. Even better, was our experience with Matt and John, who made the purchase experience very seamless and even enjoyable. Matt went out of his way to show us all the features of the vehicle and made sure we knew everything was functioning properly. As well, he rented a DVD at a red box during our test drive to get the entertainment system lit up for my step son which was the highlight of his Saturday. I would definitely recommend checking in with them for used inventory or a new Nissan!

Matt G. and John

pjcjr
12/20/2015

"Nissan LEAF"

I have never had a better experience in buying a car! Absolutely NO pressure and absolutely anything I needed to know was provided and explained in detail. The sales personnel were excellent! When you walk away feeling like everyone won, it is a great deal! looking forward to Service being just as spectacular.

Mike Henry & Ed Olsen

Em s
12/16/2015

"Sold me a car that doesn't lock?!?!"

I bought a 2007 dodge from them, which doesn't lock, and they have ignored my attempts to get them to fix the issue. I hope I don't have more problems with this car in future as they obviously do not check the quality of their cars

Alex, john

rj
8/08/2015

"Professional and great deal as well."

Found about this dealership from brother-in-law. Bought my wife a new vehicle at great price and meet some great people. In and out of dealership in just a few hours from start to finish.

Ed Olsen, Sara Cashin