Boulder Nissan

Boulder, Colorado 80301
Boulder Nissan Info

rj
8/08/2015

"Professional and great deal as well."

Found about this dealership from brother-in-law. Bought my wife a new vehicle at great price and meet some great people. In and out of dealership in just a few hours from start to finish.

Ed Olsen, Sara Cashin

Tom Creel
8/04/2015

"Great Purchase / Terrible Follow through"

I bought a used 2010 Camaro as far as the initial sale went everything was great our Salesman Mike Newton was awesome to work with gave me a fair price on my trade and worked with me on the purchase price.But there were a few problems with the car, but no big deal because they were willing to list those problems as something they would fix on the "we owe you form"...... Wrong it was a big deal here is what was wrong, TPMS light on, Muffler Rattling, Front Tires need replaced all listed on the we owe you. Then a day in to having the car realize and report to them that the brakes are very noisy I am assured no worries we will take care of it while it's on for tires. 1st visit - come back to pick up car the new tires are on, rear brakes have pads and rotors replaced but the TPMS light is still on and I am told they don't have the right tool and I am told my exhaust rattle is actually in trunk and they won't do anything with that. I take the car home the brakes still squeak bad and I get under the car and find out the rattle is clearly in the muffler. 2nd visit - they reset the TPMS light and tell me the only thing they could do for the brakes were to soak them. I also got a call to say that the rattle is in the muffler which is too expensive so they are not going to fix it (mind you they put on the we owe that they would fix) I had to offer to pay for half of the cost to replace after market mufflers just to get my car fixed to what they already told me they would do. I took the car home and ordered the aftermarket muffkers and guess what an hour in to my first real drive with the car brakes are super noisy again. I immediately email Joey (used car sales manager) and told him I believe the rotars need to be replaced, he emails me back and asked why I thought that so I told him why, then never heard another word about it. 3rd visit - I brought in the car to have the exhaust done and point out to John in Service that the Rotors prob need to be at least turned he tells me the last inspection it went through prob determined they couldn't be turned ( now I'm furious that this wasn't already taken care of). I came back to pick up my car and Joe gives me my check for half the mufflers and tells me that they looked at the brakes and the rotors are still good and that my brakes make a little noise at high speed..... What he doesn't admit or mention is that people inside the bldg can hear me come to a slow stop because they are so loud then. All in all I am furious and very disappointed that I am having to pay half the cost to fix something they said they would do and now I am going to have to put out more money to take care of the front brakes that should have been caught ant repaired on a used car inspection prior to being sold. Above the 2k I put down on the car I am forking out $800 just to pay half the muffler and to do the front brakes the right way my self. Will never recommend this place very unhappy!!

Joey Parents, Mike Newton, John(Service)

nothappy
6/10/2015

"Great Leasing Experience!"

First time leaser. Had looked at lots of used and new cars. Had a really bad dealerships experience in Denver The BoulderNissan dealership is very friendly, professional, and at no time did I feel pressure. Nigel is a fantastic sales person!

Nigel Zeid

Danny
6/01/2015

"Success Again!"

Mike and Ed came through once again on my 4th new car purchase. It was my 3rd Murano and we came to a great deal with minute negotiations. The Murano I wanted wasn't there, but they got it in one day. We went over all the new gadgets and follow up was very good. Always recommend them to family and friends! Danny Spivack

Ed Olson and Mike Henry

lyons1649
6/01/2015

"Easy,helpful,honest"

I've always bought cars through an agent ( a "buying service"). The last time I did this, my new car was delivered w/ the rear door broken ( had to be replaced right away) - then the windshield wipers, heating system, then 4WD "stuck", etc.etc.. That car was bought through a dealer in Denver. I live in Boulder, and took it for repairs at Boulder Nissan. I "lived" in the Service Dept. there for 5 years, so have lots of experience w/ them! They were always great. This time ( first!) I decided to buy my car myself, and to buy it at Boulder Nissan.It was an excellent decision. Tanner and Ed helped me, were meticulously honest, were helpful. Everything has gone well! It has been a good experience ( and far less expensive than using the buyer). Highly recommend them.

Tanner and Ed

lefty77
3/27/2015

"Professional all the way! "

Both sales and finance depts. are A-OK. Pleasant transaction. Purchased a used 2008 Nissan Sentra. Will want to buy from Boulder Nissan again and again.

Calvin

Jadesaidy
12/05/2014

"Best in the business!!"

We have purchased and leased many vehicles from Boulder Nissan over the years! We would never go anywhere else! Love the people we know there after all these years - they are like family to us :)). We drive all the way from Castle Rock to get cars from Boulder Nissan! Definitely worth it all! Highly recommend this dealership!

Ed, Nigel, Mike

cjones1026
11/07/2014

"Positive"

Purchased used 2009 Nissan Altima coupe. Fair, pleasant transaction, completed in an afternoon. Small family owned company experience, would recommend to other parties. Thanks again.

Jason & Nigel

pauleo1
8/19/2014

"The Best place to buy your new Nissan"

I'm in the car business and I appreciate great service. That's what I got From Nigel and Ed. It was a delightful experience. These guys went above and beyond professionalism and service!! I just to say thanks again to you two and Jason....... You should give them a raise!. So buy your next new Nissan at Boulder Nissan!!!!!!!

Ed Olsen and Nigel

ahcpps
8/03/2014

"Nissan Rogue SV 2014 purchase"

Nigel is very friendly and very competent at his service to the customer. He quickly found the car I wanted and needed. His walk through, especially the computer parts, was extremely helpful. I bought an 05 Murano last year from him, and this is why I returned and asked specifically for him. I've used the Service Dept over the last six years at this dealership; the staff is excellent and fair. For these reasons I returned and will return again and give my business to this Nissan Dealership. They are truly excellent in in every category checked off above. I am very happy with Nigel's recommendation of the Nissan Rogue. This is the third vehicle I purchased here.

Nigel Zeid