Boulder Nissan

Valley Nissan

dgetman
4/10/2016

"Outstanding"

My review of Boulder Nissan is, in essence, a review of Nigel Zeid as he handled almost all aspects of the purchase. Nigel was exceptionally knowledgeable and made every effort possible to ensure I knew the details of the vehicle, purchase, financing, incentives, the whole deal. No pressure, patient with my questions, took his time and was conscious of mine. It was an excellent experience with a consummate professional. My experience with the dealership as a whole was also very good. The team seemed supportive of each other and they were all very interested in providing me with whatever I needed to finalize my decision. No high-pressure sales, no pushy financing people, just a smooth process and a good deal.

Nigel Zeid

Likes Nissian
3/18/2016

"Terrible service department"

I like Nissian. The Service department is here is the worst. Went in for an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. Cost $180.00. Service guys have a bad attitude. They changed the oil, did not do the alignment or rotate tires. How do I know. I marked all the tires, before I took it in and they were still the same when I picked it up. They claimed it was done and the service tech disappears so he want have to talk to me. They also helped them selves to all the change in the vehicle, guess he used that for lunch. then denied he took the money.. My address and telephone number had also changed and I asked them to change it. They only changed the phone number and then put on the wrong mileage on the ticket. The Service Manager just blew me off when I complained to her. ON top of all that, they broke the cap off of the windshield wiper fluid and wanted to see me a $40 cap, I know because I checked everything before I took it in. DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR SERVICE. EITHER DO IT YOURSELF OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

John

Badger53
3/02/2016

"Amazing service"

I have leased my last three vehicles at Boulder Nissan with Mike Henry as the salesperson and the experience just keeps getting better. Mike is very informed, listens well, and has great sense of urgency when it comes to my time. I could not have asked for anything more with my buying experience. I highly recommend Mike and the whole team at Boulder Nissan!

Mike henry

Patrick
2/18/2016

"New Truck Puechase"

This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. Mike Rivard went the extra mile to create a win/win purchase.

Mike Rivard

jkarschner
2/17/2016

"AMAZING"

This place has been amazing to my wife and I. I have gone there twice for new vehicles and they always give me more for my trade in than anywhere else. The staff are so friendly and NON PUSHY. We worked with Mike Rivard and he knew everything about the cars and did not push us into anything we were not comfortable with. HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Mike Rivard

Fj80
2/02/2016

"Thanks so much!!"

We were really lucky to find the exact vehicle we were in search of at Boulder Nissan. Even better, was our experience with Matt and John, who made the purchase experience very seamless and even enjoyable. Matt went out of his way to show us all the features of the vehicle and made sure we knew everything was functioning properly. As well, he rented a DVD at a red box during our test drive to get the entertainment system lit up for my step son which was the highlight of his Saturday. I would definitely recommend checking in with them for used inventory or a new Nissan!

Matt G. and John

pjcjr
12/20/2015

"Nissan LEAF"

I have never had a better experience in buying a car! Absolutely NO pressure and absolutely anything I needed to know was provided and explained in detail. The sales personnel were excellent! When you walk away feeling like everyone won, it is a great deal! looking forward to Service being just as spectacular.

Mike Henry & Ed Olsen

Em s
12/16/2015

"Sold me a car that doesn't lock?!?!"

I bought a 2007 dodge from them, which doesn't lock, and they have ignored my attempts to get them to fix the issue. I hope I don't have more problems with this car in future as they obviously do not check the quality of their cars

Alex, john

rj
8/08/2015

"Professional and great deal as well."

Found about this dealership from brother-in-law. Bought my wife a new vehicle at great price and meet some great people. In and out of dealership in just a few hours from start to finish.

Ed Olsen, Sara Cashin

Tom Creel
8/04/2015

"Great Purchase / Terrible Follow through"

I bought a used 2010 Camaro as far as the initial sale went everything was great our Salesman Mike Newton was awesome to work with gave me a fair price on my trade and worked with me on the purchase price.But there were a few problems with the car, but no big deal because they were willing to list those problems as something they would fix on the "we owe you form"...... Wrong it was a big deal here is what was wrong, TPMS light on, Muffler Rattling, Front Tires need replaced all listed on the we owe you. Then a day in to having the car realize and report to them that the brakes are very noisy I am assured no worries we will take care of it while it's on for tires. 1st visit - come back to pick up car the new tires are on, rear brakes have pads and rotors replaced but the TPMS light is still on and I am told they don't have the right tool and I am told my exhaust rattle is actually in trunk and they won't do anything with that. I take the car home the brakes still squeak bad and I get under the car and find out the rattle is clearly in the muffler. 2nd visit - they reset the TPMS light and tell me the only thing they could do for the brakes were to soak them. I also got a call to say that the rattle is in the muffler which is too expensive so they are not going to fix it (mind you they put on the we owe that they would fix) I had to offer to pay for half of the cost to replace after market mufflers just to get my car fixed to what they already told me they would do. I took the car home and ordered the aftermarket muffkers and guess what an hour in to my first real drive with the car brakes are super noisy again. I immediately email Joey (used car sales manager) and told him I believe the rotars need to be replaced, he emails me back and asked why I thought that so I told him why, then never heard another word about it. 3rd visit - I brought in the car to have the exhaust done and point out to John in Service that the Rotors prob need to be at least turned he tells me the last inspection it went through prob determined they couldn't be turned ( now I'm furious that this wasn't already taken care of). I came back to pick up my car and Joe gives me my check for half the mufflers and tells me that they looked at the brakes and the rotors are still good and that my brakes make a little noise at high speed..... What he doesn't admit or mention is that people inside the bldg can hear me come to a slow stop because they are so loud then. All in all I am furious and very disappointed that I am having to pay half the cost to fix something they said they would do and now I am going to have to put out more money to take care of the front brakes that should have been caught ant repaired on a used car inspection prior to being sold. Above the 2k I put down on the car I am forking out $800 just to pay half the muffler and to do the front brakes the right way my self. Will never recommend this place very unhappy!!

Joey Parents, Mike Newton, John(Service)