Brad Manning Ford - Service Center

402 Manning Dr., DeKalb, 60115
Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Brad Manning Ford - Service Center

Brad Manning Ford - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Brad Manning Ford

Proudly serving drivers from Dekalb, North Aurora, Elgin and Rockford Making the decision to buy a new car is a big one. Two even bigger choice are, however, the kind of car you'll buy and where you choose to buy it. Why do so many drivers choose our new Ford dealership? That's a question that can really only be answered with a visit to our showroom. But if we had to sum it up in a word, it would be service. See, aside from our excellent selection of models (Ford F-150, Focus, Fusion, Taurus, Explorer), we also offer a superb selection of used cars. And because we're committed to helping you realize your dream of ownership, we also offer the following: A wide range of car loan and Ford lease options. Genuine Ford parts to enhance your driving experience. A fully staffed car service and maintenance department In other words, Brad Manning Ford is here for you throughout your entire car ownership experience. Swing by 402 Manning Dr Dekalb, Illinois and learn more about what we can do for you.

Saturday Closed

24 Service Center Reviews

"We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10..."

We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10 years for service. Alex Fule and Patrick Manning are courteous, professional, and take pride in their service. They know our names. I dropped off donuts to the service dept because they are the best. Alex had to call me after my car was service and felt bad that my 10 year old SUV has some major problems. Alex is wonderful Tony in the Office is a caring professional. she always has a smile on her face and loves the customers We have bought several cars from Dave Riebe. Another professional who is courteous and knows his customers. About a year ago, Dave called me - he remembered from 6 months prior that I was looking for a specific car and that car came in and he called me. I was so impressed that he called. I believe Brad Manning Ford should be honored as a dealership for the year. They are so people oriented. Linda K

Tony in the office

"I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday...."

I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday. I was ready to leave on Monday, and on Dunday evening, my car starting having acceleration problems. I knw that I would not make it to the dealership where I purchased it, 50 miles away, so I took it to the closest Ford Dealership, Brad Manning Ford in DeKalb, Illinois. It was all last-minute stuff, two days befors Christmas Day, and in the middle of record-setting lows and snow storms. Within a couple of hours, the service team, which was packed with service requests, found a rental for me, to make my trip with, diagnosed my problem and had a plan to take care of the issue. Later, and unfortunate backlog in replacement parts caused a delay in repair. Brad Mannig worked with Ford to have the rental taken care of for all of this period. They worked diligently to take care of me, my service issue and kept me informed all of the way. They went the extra mile to work with Ford to take care of additional items like the rental, which was huge. It was truly top notch customer service performance. I would not hesitate to trust them as my dealership in the future.

"I can not give much of an opinion on the service because..."

I can not give much of an opinion on the service because soon after it was repaired I traded it in to get another car. Brad Manning and his employees were very friendly, the price wasn't, but that comes hand in hand when you are working on a car that is 15 years old like mine was.

"They were able to get us in and do the service required..."

They were able to get us in and do the service required in the time required. They were professional and friendly. The notified us of problems they found and were able to correct them.

"Took my 2007 Lincoln Town car in as all electronic..."

Took my 2007 Lincoln Town car in as all electronic controlls in drivers door control panel failed to perform. They determined the electric left door module was the problem and could not be repaired and had to be replaced. They gave me a cost estimate. I checked it out and found it was satisfactorry. They repaired my car by the date promised and also stored the vehicle inside while I was out of town. Everything has performed with no problem. They were most professional in all respects.

"Manning ford is a great dealership I wouldn't buy..."

Manning ford is a great dealership I wouldn't buy from anywhere else. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help especially Jerry in parts. He went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

"I came in for an oil change and was very pleased with my..."

I came in for an oil change and was very pleased with my service. I had to call back about a rebate and Patrick Manning followed through and got it worked out for me, which I greatly appreciated!

"I took our 2003 Ford Escape SUV in because the check..."

I took our 2003 Ford Escape SUV in because the check engine light came on and the car was having problems shifting. I was sure that there would be a transmission issue, but the woman who staffed the service desk said not to worry, she thought there might be a very minor and easily fixable problem. And she was right. The dealership could have dishonestly taken advantage of a "transmission problem" and charged us thousands of dollars to fix the problem; instead, it was only a couple of hundred dollars (and they fixed a leaking seal problem at the same time). In addition, the service and payment desks both told me about a promotion they were having with a local high school and encouraged me to attend, to help raise money for the high school's music program. (The high school would get $20 per person who would test drive a new car, up to $6000.) It was so wonderful that Brad Manning Ford is so civic minded. This dealership will get my business again.

A woman at the service dept desk

"I brought in my car for some body repair work last year. ..."

I brought in my car for some body repair work last year. The service department ordered the parts and actually had my car done ahead of schedule. Great work guys!

service dept/Tim

"Service people get you in on time. The rest of the..."

Service people get you in on time. The rest of the personnel is also very helpful and friendly. On the sevice department they keep you informed of what is needed to be done and not pushy.

don't know there name

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.