Brad Manning Ford - Service Center

402 Manning Dr., DeKalb, IL 60115

24 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10..."

linda1k
3/8/2014 8:37:22 PM

Alex  Fule Alex Fule
David RiebeDavid Riebe

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

We have been going to Brad Manning Ford for at least 10 years for service. Alex Fule and Patrick Manning are courteous, professional, and take pride in their service. They know our names. I dropped off donuts to the service dept because they are the best. Alex had to call me after my car was service and felt bad that my 10 year old SUV has some major problems. Alex is wonderful

Tony in the Office is a caring professional. she always has a smile on her face and loves the customers

We have bought several cars from Dave Riebe. Another professional who is courteous and knows his customers. About a year ago, Dave called me - he remembered from 6 months prior that I was looking for a specific car and that car came in and he called me. I was so impressed that he called.

I believe Brad Manning Ford should be honored as a dealership for the year. They are so people oriented.

Linda K

Twitter
"I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday...."

rwhite4408
1/12/2014 3:00:33 PM

Alex  Fule Alex Fule

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

I was preparing to drive home for the Christmas Holiday. I was ready to leave on Monday, and on Dunday evening, my car starting having acceleration problems. I knw that I would not make it to the dealership where I purchased it, 50 miles away, so I took it to the closest Ford Dealership, Brad Manning Ford in DeKalb, Illinois. It was all last-minute stuff, two days befors Christmas Day, and in the middle of record-setting lows and snow storms. Within a couple of hours, the service team, which was packed with service requests, found a rental for me, to make my trip with, diagnosed my problem and had a plan to take care of the issue. Later, and unfortunate backlog in replacement parts caused a delay in repair. Brad Mannig worked with Ford to have the rental taken care of for all of this period.

They worked diligently to take care of me, my service issue and kept me informed all of the way. They went the extra mile to work with Ford to take care of additional items like the rental, which was huge. It was truly top notch customer service performance. I would not hesitate to trust them as my dealership in the future.

Twitter
"I can not give much of an opinion on the service because..."

daltonjohnson180
9/25/2013 2:40:54 PM

Ben ManningBen Manning

3.6

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

I can not give much of an opinion on the service because soon after it was repaired I traded it in to get another car. Brad Manning and his employees were very friendly, the price wasn't, but that comes hand in hand when you are working on a car that is 15 years old like mine was.

Twitter
"They were able to get us in and do the service required..."

brucebusse
8/10/2013 8:47:31 AM

Trysha  Maness Trysha Maness

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

They were able to get us in and do the service required in the time required. They were professional and friendly. The notified us of problems they found and were able to correct them.

Twitter
"Took my 2007 Lincoln Town car in as all electronic..."

rexwolf
8/8/2013 12:33:58 AM

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

Took my 2007 Lincoln Town car in as all electronic controlls in drivers door control panel failed to perform. They determined the electric left door module was the problem and could not be repaired and had to be replaced. They gave me a cost estimate. I checked it out and found it was satisfactorry. They repaired my car by the date promised and also stored the vehicle inside while I was out of town. Everything has performed with no problem. They were most professional in all respects.

Twitter
"Manning ford is a great dealership I wouldn't buy..."

fusion0904
7/12/2013 3:21:13 PM

Jerry  Haeffner Jerry Haeffner

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

Manning ford is a great dealership I wouldn't buy from anywhere else. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help especially Jerry in parts. He went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

Twitter
"I came in for an oil change and was very pleased with my..."

blake202
7/11/2013 2:46:14 PM

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

I came in for an oil change and was very pleased with my service. I had to call back about a rebate and Patrick Manning followed through and got it worked out for me, which I greatly appreciated!

Twitter
"I took our 2003 Ford Escape SUV in because the check..."

r10drd1
5/7/2013 4:48:18 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
A woman at the service dept desk

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

I took our 2003 Ford Escape SUV in because the check engine light came on and the car was having problems shifting. I was sure that there would be a transmission issue, but the woman who staffed the service desk said not to worry, she thought there might be a very minor and easily fixable problem. And she was right. The dealership could have dishonestly taken advantage of a "transmission problem" and charged us thousands of dollars to fix the problem; instead, it was only a couple of hundred dollars (and they fixed a leaking seal problem at the same time).

In addition, the service and payment desks both told me about a promotion they were having with a local high school and encouraged me to attend, to help raise money for the high school's music program. (The high school would get $20 per person who would test drive a new car, up to $6000.) It was so wonderful that Brad Manning Ford is so civic minded. This dealership will get my business again.

Twitter
"I brought in my car for some body repair work last year. ..."

ksass
1/8/2013 12:13:09 PM

service dept/Tim

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

I brought in my car for some body repair work last year. The service department ordered the parts and actually had my car done ahead of schedule.

Great work guys!

Twitter
"Service people get you in on time. The rest of the..."

Burton Sandberg
12/18/2012 8:16:35 PM

don't know there name

My Review Of Brad Manning Ford:

Service people get you in on time.

The rest of the personnel is also very helpful and friendly.

On the sevice department they keep you informed of what is needed to be done and not pushy.

Reviews 11-20 >>