Bradshaw Automotive Group

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

ethan.larke
5/22/2015

"Why we keep coming back for more!"

My wife and I were in the market for a new car. My family and I have always used Tony Bentley for our salesman at Bradshaw. He's friendly, professional, and all around great! We also had the pleasure of dealing with Ernest Jones! He is one of the nicest guys you will ever come in contact with! He laid everything out for us and made our experience awesome! Bradshaw will have our business for a long time!

triks
5/10/2015

"Nicest guy Ever"

Worked with Don Abney. He was nice and responsive the whole time. Got me a pretty good deal on a Nissan GT-R and he showed me all of the maintenance records as well. Ask for Don, if you want to buy something from here. Ernest was also great in finance.

gmlanzone
5/09/2015

"Best Staff Around"

Best staff around! I worked with Don Abney and I felt completely at ease. I never once felt pressured into buying anything but given all the information that I needed to make an honest, informed decision, I also met several other gentlemen as well and was equally as pleased with everything! I love my new car and very happy with the staff and the selection of vehicles. Definitely looking forward to purchasing more vehicles from you!!

richie1411
5/07/2015

"Perfect Match!"

Don Abney of Bradshaw determined very quickly the factors that were important to me in purchasing a used automobile. Anytime you purchase a used car, nothing is guaranteed. But the automobile Mr. Abney showed me, I quickly realized after I drove it, that this car has been maintained over the years and would give me the best chance of reliable transportation. I cannot thank Mr. Abney & Bradshaw enough for providing me excellent customer service!! They even picked me up at my house!! I whole heartily recommend this company!!

Justin Felker
4/24/2015

"Great experience"

Earl was very helpful in finding the right truck for me. Due to high demand, it was difficult to find a Canyon available, but Earl kept the search on and ultimately got me in the exact truck I wanted, for a great price, and a very fair amount for my trade. He was never pushy, very knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

leticia1984
4/20/2015

"Smooth process"

I was ready to upgrade to a newer vehicle and I chose the right place to go to, Bradshaw Automotive! I knew which car I wanted and Charleen Durrah was ready to help me get it. She was a pleasure to do business with!

Charleen Durrah

ATSRobert
3/20/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!"

When I moved to Greenville, I was looking for a GM dealer. Went around to a couple and was not impressed. A friend told me to see Earl Wirgau at Bradshaw in Greer. With my first visit I knew they were going to be my dealer. Bought my Camaro and never looked back. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and they treat you like a member of the family. Ken Harris and the service department is first rate and they do an excellent job. So when it came time to order my Cadillac ATS Coupe, all I had to do was see Earl. Great price, Earl and Mike Stanley made sure the order was processed quickly and Earl kept me informed of the status. When I took delivery Ernest Jones handled the paperwork efficiently which made the process seamless. Great dealership, Great People!

BJ
3/05/2015

"Recommend Ernest Jones "

Had a great experience with the team. Ernest took the lead and made sure everything was above great from start to finish. He made sure he to car of my concerns from start to finish. Everyone made sure that our business continued stay with them for our second Cadillac.

Diverbelle
2/15/2015

"First Time Ever Buying from a Dealer"

I had a Chevy 2009 Silverado that I wasn't happy with and wanted an Equinox due to family structure changes. Found one on the internet and got in touch with Earl Wirgua from Bradshaw Automotive in Greer, SC. He was VERY knowledgable, helpful, and everything BUT the pushy used car salesman! I forgot a CD in the player of the truck I traded in on the Equinox, and he mailed it to me the next day!!! Walked me through every step of the process and answered all of my questions very thoroughly and patiently. The prices at Bradshaw were comparable or better than other dealerships, and Bradshaw actually had the model Equinox I was looking for. I will definitely do business with Mr Wirgua in the future, and recommend him to my friends any family for their automotive shopping needs

Aaron
2/04/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL, EXCEPTIONAL, EXCEPTIONAL!!! Great People"

Mr. Tony Benteley is one great guy. He was there for all the questions and was able to really help me make a great decision. Everyone at the dealership has been really friendly and genuienly seem to care about you, not just a forced smile like most businesses. Even when I had an slight issue with the car that I purchased, Tony took care of the issue immediatly and worked it in around my day off and had something else for me to drive while the problem was rectified. I would DEFENETLY reccomment BRADSHAW of GREER to anyone. The service Manager Ken Harrison is also an excellent fellow to deal with. He took the time out of his day and introduced himself and let me know he was there if I needed any help. If you want to purchase a nice, resonably priced vehicle from a genuienly caring staff, that are professional and incredible, GO TO BRADSHAW IN GREER!!!!

Reviews of Ernest  Jones