Bradshaw Automotive Group

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

Ricky J
6/30/2015

"Excellent Service !"

I went to the dealership to see what options I had available to me. I knew I wanted a Chevrolet Pickup. After going for a test drive my salesman went above and beyond to make sure I went home with the truck. He was respectful of my wishes and worked with me to make certain all aspects of the sale were agreeable.

Chris Bocchino

JonathanBailie
6/26/2015

"Great experience!"

Had some issues with my prior car, but I needed a new vehicle. Really worked to make it happen for me. I was able to get a car I could afford, and they really worked to make it happen.

Wendy & Zach
6/08/2015

"Great Experience! Great service and accomidating to my needs"

I called the dealership and spoke with Earl and Ed. They were both very helpful with our needs. Both were very informative and knowledgeable. They worked around my schedule and got us in to sign paperwork. Both stayed later than business hours to get us into our new Chevrolet Malibu. They made it a very smooth experience. Both were very nice to talk with and made you feel welcomed. Great Experience!!!!!

Ed-Financing Department

NMW1179
5/26/2015

"Great Service with a Smile"

Found a Honda Civic online that I wanted to check out at about 10:00 p.m. on a Friday. I sent an e-mail, and within a half-hour I had received a response from Earl Wirgau. I test-drove the vehicle, and we came to a price that made us both happy. Earl filled the car up with gas and had it cleaned up without us having to ask. The process was painless, Earl was knowledgeable and polite, and we were in and out in less than two hours with our new car. Earl even got my wife Cheetos when she got hungry! Ernest was extremely polite and helpful, and secure a good interest rate for our loan. We will be going back this Fall when we start to look for a new vehicle for my wife!

ethan.larke
5/22/2015

"Why we keep coming back for more!"

My wife and I were in the market for a new car. My family and I have always used Tony Bentley for our salesman at Bradshaw. He's friendly, professional, and all around great! We also had the pleasure of dealing with Ernest Jones! He is one of the nicest guys you will ever come in contact with! He laid everything out for us and made our experience awesome! Bradshaw will have our business for a long time!

triks
5/10/2015

"Nicest guy Ever"

Worked with Don Abney. He was nice and responsive the whole time. Got me a pretty good deal on a Nissan GT-R and he showed me all of the maintenance records as well. Ask for Don, if you want to buy something from here. Ernest was also great in finance.

gmlanzone
5/09/2015

"Best Staff Around"

Best staff around! I worked with Don Abney and I felt completely at ease. I never once felt pressured into buying anything but given all the information that I needed to make an honest, informed decision, I also met several other gentlemen as well and was equally as pleased with everything! I love my new car and very happy with the staff and the selection of vehicles. Definitely looking forward to purchasing more vehicles from you!!

richie1411
5/07/2015

"Perfect Match!"

Don Abney of Bradshaw determined very quickly the factors that were important to me in purchasing a used automobile. Anytime you purchase a used car, nothing is guaranteed. But the automobile Mr. Abney showed me, I quickly realized after I drove it, that this car has been maintained over the years and would give me the best chance of reliable transportation. I cannot thank Mr. Abney & Bradshaw enough for providing me excellent customer service!! They even picked me up at my house!! I whole heartily recommend this company!!

Justin Felker
4/24/2015

"Great experience"

Earl was very helpful in finding the right truck for me. Due to high demand, it was difficult to find a Canyon available, but Earl kept the search on and ultimately got me in the exact truck I wanted, for a great price, and a very fair amount for my trade. He was never pushy, very knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

leticia1984
4/20/2015

"Smooth process"

I was ready to upgrade to a newer vehicle and I chose the right place to go to, Bradshaw Automotive! I knew which car I wanted and Charleen Durrah was ready to help me get it. She was a pleasure to do business with!

Charleen Durrah