Bradshaw Automotive Group

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Bradshaw Automotive Group
Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

"FANTASTIC CAR AND DEALERSHIP"

I have been looking for a vehicle to replace my 1997 GMC Jimmy that I purchased from Bradshaw many moons ago. That vehicle was well worth what was paid for it. Never had any major problems with it. I contacted Don Abney and told him what I was looking for. Not long after that Don called me and said I have the perfect vehicle for you. It was the perfect vehicle. It was a 2004 Envoy that looks brand new inside with a just a few minor scratches on the outside. No one could believe it was a 2004. Don walked every step of the way through the purchase and made sure I was totally satisfied. He has continued to follow up in the weeks after the purchase to make sure I am still happy! I will NEVER go to another dealership nor will I ever deal with anyone else! Don Abney is an honest, friendly and down to earth guy who only wants to see his customers happy. He makes sure the vehicle is perfect for your needs! The gentleman I worked with doing the paperwork was super professional and thorough in all the paperwork. I cant remember his name!

"brought used car"

Could not have been any nicer. One of the best people to deal with. Overall experience was by far the best I have ever had. would buy here again. Kelsie Mathes

"The best car purchasing experience I have ever had. "

Well worth the drive from Columbia SC. They didn't just beat all the dealers near our house, their prices are completely different. Thousands of Dollars different. The internet sales team was great, specifically Mr. Abney. This is the first dealership that I have ever dealt with that I would recommend to my friends. Beyond the great price on the vehicle we bought, they were able to beat the rate I got from my credit union by .15%!

"A very professional, caring and knowledgable dealership."

Trey got the ball rolling with just one phone call. Don was meticulous in all segments of the sale. From initial contact, reviewing the Verano features, the test drive, understanding Bradshaw's approach to selling a car, making sure all questions were answered and the delivery of the car when we picked it up. Couldn't have been done better. Ed fully covered the process of buying the car, trading our Toyota as part of the purchase, a full explanation of the warranty and when we should expect the delivery of the Registration and Title .

"Car of my dreams; perfect experience"

After searching the internet and visiting dealerships for more than 3 months I saw the car I was looking for at an awesome price from Bradshaw Auotomotive Group. I used the online chat to see if the car was still available before the dealership even opened for the day. The car was available so I drove 93 miles to the dealership. As soon as I got there Earl was waiting for me with the car ready to test drive. The price was right, there were no games, and I left a few hours later with the car of my dreams. What a great experience!

"upset"

Purchased a car the days ago and already have $669.00 worth of repairs that was already wrong with car. Dealer want help!!!!!!! Very upset

"Great experience...AGAIN!"

My husband purchased a car in 2010 and returned here because we had a great experience with Earl. I was looking at a used car I had located online and fell in love with it. I didn't need a car but the whole process was so easy and straightforward that I said yes to the deal. Picked the car up today and I look forward to having many years with it.

"Great Customer Service"

I started my search for a car on the internet when I meet Don Abney. He reached out to me via email. Within a couple of days my husband went to meet with him at Bradshaw Automotive in Greer, SC. Don showed us great hospitality that made us feel at home. He has a great sense of humor and is down to earth. We bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu at a good price. Good price and Great Customer Service, I would recommend Bradshaw to anyone.

"Great Experience"

Great experience at Bradshaw and with internet salesman Don Abney. Very professional service and price negotiation, straight forward, no pressure. Flew to Greer from Nashville TN to get car. Car was as discribed and ready upon arrival. I recommend. The positive reputation of the dealerships owner influenced my decision to buy from Bradshaw :-)

"Buyer Friendly"

I had been looking for a new vehicle (SUV type) for several weeks. I found the vehicle that fit my needs at the dealership. After inquiring about the vehicle via the internet I was contacted by Don and we discussed the financial options. My experience with him was excellent, no pressure, honest and he gave me the information needed to make my decision.

Don Abney