Bradshaw Automotive Group

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Bradshaw Automotive Group

Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

"Purchase of a Volvo XC60"

Earl Wirgau was top-notch in his professionalism and responsiveness. He made sure that we were comfortable with the 'car talk' and even was able to get a better rate/term than my credit union. I would recommend Mr. Wirgau and his team to all who ask (or who are looking).

"Purchase of 2014 Encore"

I have bought my 5th auto from Bradshaw Auto. a Buick Encore (2014). My experience has always been a pleasant one thru the years . My recent purchase was handled by Chris Wilkins, he was very professional, friendly, and patient while I made my selection. I will definitely recommend him, and Bradshaw to my friends.

"Pleasurable Again!"

Let's sum this up. I am a 3 peat customer at this dealership. They treat you like family. An extraordinary amount of integrity associated with all facets of the operation. From internet sales/customer service/service department to even the show room and the upkeep of the grounds. You can tell when something has been well thought through when they get even the little things right. Look no further, contact Earl Wirgau, Internet sales and he will work extremely hard to get you what you want for the price you want. There are no gimmicks here - only bargains.

"FANTASTIC CAR AND DEALERSHIP"

I have been looking for a vehicle to replace my 1997 GMC Jimmy that I purchased from Bradshaw many moons ago. That vehicle was well worth what was paid for it. Never had any major problems with it. I contacted Don Abney and told him what I was looking for. Not long after that Don called me and said I have the perfect vehicle for you. It was the perfect vehicle. It was a 2004 Envoy that looks brand new inside with a just a few minor scratches on the outside. No one could believe it was a 2004. Don walked every step of the way through the purchase and made sure I was totally satisfied. He has continued to follow up in the weeks after the purchase to make sure I am still happy! I will NEVER go to another dealership nor will I ever deal with anyone else! Don Abney is an honest, friendly and down to earth guy who only wants to see his customers happy. He makes sure the vehicle is perfect for your needs! The gentleman I worked with doing the paperwork was super professional and thorough in all the paperwork. I cant remember his name!

"brought used car"

Could not have been any nicer. One of the best people to deal with. Overall experience was by far the best I have ever had. would buy here again. Kelsie Mathes

"The best car purchasing experience I have ever had. "

Well worth the drive from Columbia SC. They didn't just beat all the dealers near our house, their prices are completely different. Thousands of Dollars different. The internet sales team was great, specifically Mr. Abney. This is the first dealership that I have ever dealt with that I would recommend to my friends. Beyond the great price on the vehicle we bought, they were able to beat the rate I got from my credit union by .15%!

"A very professional, caring and knowledgable dealership."

Trey got the ball rolling with just one phone call. Don was meticulous in all segments of the sale. From initial contact, reviewing the Verano features, the test drive, understanding Bradshaw's approach to selling a car, making sure all questions were answered and the delivery of the car when we picked it up. Couldn't have been done better. Ed fully covered the process of buying the car, trading our Toyota as part of the purchase, a full explanation of the warranty and when we should expect the delivery of the Registration and Title .

"Car of my dreams; perfect experience"

After searching the internet and visiting dealerships for more than 3 months I saw the car I was looking for at an awesome price from Bradshaw Auotomotive Group. I used the online chat to see if the car was still available before the dealership even opened for the day. The car was available so I drove 93 miles to the dealership. As soon as I got there Earl was waiting for me with the car ready to test drive. The price was right, there were no games, and I left a few hours later with the car of my dreams. What a great experience!

"upset"

Purchased a car the days ago and already have $669.00 worth of repairs that was already wrong with car. Dealer want help!!!!!!! Very upset

"Great experience...AGAIN!"

My husband purchased a car in 2010 and returned here because we had a great experience with Earl. I was looking at a used car I had located online and fell in love with it. I didn't need a car but the whole process was so easy and straightforward that I said yes to the deal. Picked the car up today and I look forward to having many years with it.

Reviews of Earl Wirgau