Bradshaw Automotive Group

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

hunter31060
7/17/2016

"They do not tell the truth in their ads"

Drive two hours to look at a truck, when I arrived, they stated the truck had a branded title, no where in the autotrader ad does it say that. Salesman said its on the Carfax, which they do not provide on autotrader something else, which you have to buy. Had the dealership been honest and forthcoming on the vehicle in the ad, then would not have wasted my time and gas. When I see dealerships do this, it proves not all are honest and this is one of them.

Earl

Nolove
7/09/2016

"Bad experience"

Tried two different times to buy new truck .sales person never returned calls and acted like he didnt want to sell me a new truck .so i went to ford dealer and they were more than happy to get me into a new truck

Nana and Papa2
7/04/2016

"Several good experiences"

We have been very happy with our service experiences at Bradshaw. Ken has taken good care of us. He is always polite and professional. Our service requests have always been met, and Ken never tries to push unnecessary "repairs." Work has been done in a timely manner, and parts were offered for inspection. Our truck was kept overnight once because they could not replicate a sound we were hearing. They made a suggestion as to what it COULD be, as they found a part that was wearing. At 105,000 miles we asked to have it replaced. Ken called to keep us updated. We still aren't positive that was it, but we haven't heard the sound since. This is not the closest dealership to us, but we have been happy and are willing to drive further where we feel we are well taken care of.

Brewman
9/16/2015

"Nice job"

Thanks to Don Abney for helping me score a nice ride at a fair price. Very professional and helpful. Understood what I wanted and helped me get in it with no problems. K B

Thehappycouple
9/15/2015

"Excellent & Friendly Customer Service!"

We are so very pleased with Bradshaw Automotive! Drove over 2 hours to test drive a used 2002 Ford Escape. Our salesperson Earl Wirgau treated us with honesty and respect. He also treated us as if we were buying a new vehicle! It was wonderful to deal with a person that comes right at you with a christian attitude and heart. The process went very smooth and very quick. I would absolutely recommend buying any vehicle from Bradshaw Automotive! We will definitely be going back when we are ready to purchase our next truck!

mattyice
8/26/2015

"Very Happy!"

Don Abney was excellent to work with through out the entire buying process. Very professional and responsive. I came from out of town to buy a car here.

Traveler
8/13/2015

"Very satisfied"

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from this dealer, I was quite impressed by the streamlined purchase process there, the car has actually performed really well on these few days I have used it. The staff was knowledgeable, honest and efficient, from this experience I highly recommend this business.

Carnes, new ride
7/17/2015

"Great experience in buying a used vehicle."

Earl Wirgau at Bradshaw Automotive was fantastic to work with. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He helped make the buying process very easy. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Earl and the Bradshaw dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Ricky J
6/30/2015

"Excellent Service !"

I went to the dealership to see what options I had available to me. I knew I wanted a Chevrolet Pickup. After going for a test drive my salesman went above and beyond to make sure I went home with the truck. He was respectful of my wishes and worked with me to make certain all aspects of the sale were agreeable.

Chris Bocchino

JonathanBailie
6/26/2015

"Great experience!"

Had some issues with my prior car, but I needed a new vehicle. Really worked to make it happen for me. I was able to get a car I could afford, and they really worked to make it happen.

Reviews of Earl Wirgau