Bradshaw Automotive Group

14000 E Wade Hampton Blvd,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Bradshaw Automotive Group Info
About Bradshaw Automotive Group

2013 Dealer of the Year!! At Bradshaw Automotive Group, we take pride in our employees, the new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC lines that we represent and the parts and service that we provide to our customers in Greer, and Greenville SC. We have repeatedly demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer satisfaction as well as being recognized year after year for both our customer service and customer satisfaction. Home to a state of the art body shop, parts and service department, Bradshaw Automotive in Greer provides our customers from Greer to Simpsonville or Rock Hill with unparalleled expertise in all facets of servicing and maintaining your new or used, car truck or SUV.

About Bradshaw Automotive Group Learn More

ATSRobert
3/20/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!"

When I moved to Greenville, I was looking for a GM dealer. Went around to a couple and was not impressed. A friend told me to see Earl Wirgau at Bradshaw in Greer. With my first visit I knew they were going to be my dealer. Bought my Camaro and never looked back. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and they treat you like a member of the family. Ken Harris and the service department is first rate and they do an excellent job. So when it came time to order my Cadillac ATS Coupe, all I had to do was see Earl. Great price, Earl and Mike Stanley made sure the order was processed quickly and Earl kept me informed of the status. When I took delivery Ernest Jones handled the paperwork efficiently which made the process seamless. Great dealership, Great People!

BJ
3/05/2015

"Recommend Ernest Jones "

Had a great experience with the team. Ernest took the lead and made sure everything was above great from start to finish. He made sure he to car of my concerns from start to finish. Everyone made sure that our business continued stay with them for our second Cadillac.

Diverbelle
2/15/2015

"First Time Ever Buying from a Dealer"

I had a Chevy 2009 Silverado that I wasn't happy with and wanted an Equinox due to family structure changes. Found one on the internet and got in touch with Earl Wirgua from Bradshaw Automotive in Greer, SC. He was VERY knowledgable, helpful, and everything BUT the pushy used car salesman! I forgot a CD in the player of the truck I traded in on the Equinox, and he mailed it to me the next day!!! Walked me through every step of the process and answered all of my questions very thoroughly and patiently. The prices at Bradshaw were comparable or better than other dealerships, and Bradshaw actually had the model Equinox I was looking for. I will definitely do business with Mr Wirgua in the future, and recommend him to my friends any family for their automotive shopping needs

Aaron
2/04/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL, EXCEPTIONAL, EXCEPTIONAL!!! Great People"

Mr. Tony Benteley is one great guy. He was there for all the questions and was able to really help me make a great decision. Everyone at the dealership has been really friendly and genuienly seem to care about you, not just a forced smile like most businesses. Even when I had an slight issue with the car that I purchased, Tony took care of the issue immediatly and worked it in around my day off and had something else for me to drive while the problem was rectified. I would DEFENETLY reccomment BRADSHAW of GREER to anyone. The service Manager Ken Harrison is also an excellent fellow to deal with. He took the time out of his day and introduced himself and let me know he was there if I needed any help. If you want to purchase a nice, resonably priced vehicle from a genuienly caring staff, that are professional and incredible, GO TO BRADSHAW IN GREER!!!!

Ranger Fan
12/26/2014

"Used vehicle purchase"

Bought a used 2011 Ranger. Don Abney was our boy and I can't say enough about what a smooth and pleasurable experience it was. Everyone we dealt with was friendy, knowledgeable, and professional. Very happy. Only drawback is Bradshaw is 175 miles from us but I can't blame 'em for that. Don set up all the details so all we had to do was drive it home. I'd recommend Bradshaw to anyone.

Cintron
12/22/2014

"Great purchase experience"

The team at Bradshaw were very diligent in returning my calls. This demonstrates their commitment to service their customers. Earl took the time and effort in finding the vehicle that perfectly checked all the basis I was looking for in a truck. The team in Bradshaw worked hard on finding the best finance option.

chrischancellor038
12/05/2014

"Car purchase "

Don was excellent to work with. Contacted him via internet about 2010 camaro and he made the experience wonderful. Was very friendly and professional and was honest about the process. Highly recommend contacting Don in the future if you are looking for new or used car. Ps:Go Tigers Thanks, Chancellor

DAENSTEP
11/20/2014

"Purchase of a Volvo XC60"

Earl Wirgau was top-notch in his professionalism and responsiveness. He made sure that we were comfortable with the 'car talk' and even was able to get a better rate/term than my credit union. I would recommend Mr. Wirgau and his team to all who ask (or who are looking).

jerry.o.fickling
11/12/2014

"Purchase of 2014 Encore"

I have bought my 5th auto from Bradshaw Auto. a Buick Encore (2014). My experience has always been a pleasant one thru the years . My recent purchase was handled by Chris Wilkins, he was very professional, friendly, and patient while I made my selection. I will definitely recommend him, and Bradshaw to my friends.

Mark Dupont
10/19/2014

"Pleasurable Again!"

Let's sum this up. I am a 3 peat customer at this dealership. They treat you like family. An extraordinary amount of integrity associated with all facets of the operation. From internet sales/customer service/service department to even the show room and the upkeep of the grounds. You can tell when something has been well thought through when they get even the little things right. Look no further, contact Earl Wirgau, Internet sales and he will work extremely hard to get you what you want for the price you want. There are no gimmicks here - only bargains.

Reviews of Earl Wirgau