Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Bnattinger
6/26/2016

"Most Professional Dealership in the Palm Beaches"

My husband and I were looking for a compact SUV and wasted an entire day with another dealership before Braman Honda. Our experience with every single aspect from walking in the front doors to the final sign on the dotted line was nothing short of professional, honest, happy to serve us people. I will NEVER shop anywhere else. If you want honesty, pleasant, hard working people that are happy to see you then make Braman dealership your first and only stop. I promise you will not regret it!

M/M Mercurio
6/23/2016

"I have NEVER been treated so well!!"

My husband and I just purchased 2 used cars from Scott Weisbrot at Braman Honda in Greenacres. He was a no pressure salesman that left us to make our decision by our selves. We felt that we had received a wonderful deal and left extremely happy! But that's not all! While driving home, my husband noticed a crack in the windshield that wasn't seen during the test drive. We returned the car and after speaking with Ali Daye, the Used car manager, he replaced the shield no questions asked. Still more! The car was brought in for the repair, the service adviser, Glenn Denker , helped us get everything taken care of with nothing but a smile on his face. He was polite and attentive and everything was taken care of perfectly!! After experiencing this wonderful service I decided to write a review. I called the dealer looking to find where to make a post. I spoke to Jimmy and he led me to where he thought I could post it. I had some trouble, my review wouldn't load. The same evening Jimmy called me back and provided me with the exact site (this one), talk about going the extra mile! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with the gentlemen at Braman Honda. They have certainly earned our business and will refer them to anyone we know that needs a car.

Glenn Denker

June 23, 2016

We are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and that we were able to help you find a great car! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review :)

Hari
6/18/2016

"Lease"

Great place to lease Honda vehicle. I got our odyssey at great price and people at dealership were very professional. I have to mention three people who made our experience so great; Rohit, Om and Omer. We are very happy with the purchase.

Rohit

June 21, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the great review Hari!

Duke
6/17/2016

"Frantz Pierre-Louis The Best Sales Consultant "

Frantz Pierre-Louis Sales Consultant He is knowledgeable, nice and he makes our experience smooth and easy. I am completely satisfied and would not only recommend this dealership, but wouldn't think of going anyplace else. I think my 2016 Honda Pilot was the best deal I've made and the best of all, my monthly payment is less than $600 including tax and insurance. What more could have ask? I think they are the best car dealership out there period.

Frantz Pierre-Louis

June 21, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the great review Duke!

Leroy
6/09/2016

"wife and myself:"

We meet 3 interesting people at Braman 1) Kennedy 2) Alfonso 3) Wade, all 3 were extremely professionals on duty, and they worked diligently with us to purchase the vehicle of our choice. Great Team. Thank you for your services.

Wade Alexander

June 09, 2016

Awesome! We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience Leroy! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Happy van owner
6/04/2016

"Great experience!"

Adil and Julio were very nice and helpful! My experience purchasing my Honda Odyssey was awesome and I am very happy with my new van. I have already highly recommended them to my coworkers😊

June 07, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Audrey L.
6/02/2016

"Terrific in every respect."

I am completely satisfied and would not only recommend this dealership, but wouldn't think of going anyplace else. Special thanks to my salesman Fernando Johnston who went out of his way to help me in every respect and a very special thanks to Ali Daye.

June 03, 2016

Awesome! Thank you so much for this wonderful review Audrey!

NANCY BEGNOCHE
6/02/2016

"One of the best experiences ever"

I would like to thank Tracey Horton and Julio Torres for the best experience I have ever had at Braman Honda. I have purchased many cars from this dealership and have sent quite a few people there as well. the last two times I was there I was more then insulted and was not coming back due to someone who does not care and who profiled me. I guess they did not think I could afford a car. Needless to say do not judge a book by its cover credit score well over the average score.. Tracey brought me back in and promised me a salesmen who knew what he was doing and even cared up to the very last detail. I am so impressed with the two of them I have reached out to my friends that have a Honda with leases coming up. Way to go Tracey and Julio you two are the best.

June 03, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback Nancy! We're glad you ended up enjoying your experience and we're so happy that you got a great car! Enjoy!

MarkWPB
5/28/2016

"Adil Belghmi"

My first purchase of a Honda vehicle from Braman Honda was an extremely positive experience under the guidance of Adil Belghmi. I really appreciated his "no pressure" approach in evaluating pros and cons of different vehicle options, which ultimately resulted in my purchasing a Honda CRV. If you have any misgivings about visiting a dealership because of high pressure sales tactics, go see Adil for a refreshingly positive experience.

May 31, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the wonderful review Mark - Enjoy your new CR-V!

Mairy
5/28/2016

"Unparallel service "

I am surprised and happy with the level of professionalism and kindness experinced while buying a new CRV at Braman Honda. Everyone i dealt with went the extra mile to make my experience smooth and enjoyable.

May 31, 2016

We're so happy to hear this Mairy! Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review - Enjoy your new CR-V!

Reviews of Kennedy Rush