Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ronald
7/28/2016

"Finally, a positive leasing experience"

For the first time in a very long time my wife and I had a pleasant experience at Braman Honda. Our sales rep, Lindon, was knowledgeable and a nice guy to deal with.

Lukealleni3
7/25/2016

"Great experience "

More at experience buying my crv from here, Hector the sales guy was extremely polite, helpful and worked with us to get the best deal. I would definitely recommend the dealership to others after my experience, make sure you ask for Hector!

Hector Antunez

July 26, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you Luke!

negra
7/19/2016

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER"

I just bought a 2015 used Honda Pilot and my sales rep Marcus Parris and His Manager Ali C were very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this Dealer with all the staff. THANKS MARCUS, ALI AND BRAMAN HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

MARCUS PARRIS

July 20, 2016

We're so happy to hear this Negra! Thank you so much for the wonderful review - enjoy your Pilot! :)

alaine
7/17/2016

"Fantastic experience!!"

From the moment I walked through the doors of Braman Honda of Palm Beach, I was treated with respect, knowledge and excellent service! A very big thank you to Sabrina, Laurent, and Rudy! Their service was top notch, and coming from the customer service industry, I believe they are an asset to your team!

July 18, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review Alaine! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience :)

Sasidhar
7/10/2016

"Excellent customer service and a great Expericence at Braman"

Braman's Honda of Palm Beach salesman Gordon Newsome is a very polite, patient, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I bought a 2016 H-RV and very happy to buy from Braman. I been to another dealership before and they were very rude about my price options and choices, Gordon is very helpful in finding my choice of car in my preferred budget with all desired options. He knows what he does. They even match the lowest possible price too. I am very happy to get my car from Braman. Overall I got what I want at my price. Great Job Gordon!!!

Gordon Newsome

July 13, 2016

Awesome!! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience Sasidhar! :) Thanks for the wonderful review!

Mxmike34
7/09/2016

"Scam artists "

I went in for an oil change, and they charged me for cleaning my battery, draining my washer fluids, replacing my in car air filter, and changing out my brake fluid. I only gave them permission to change the oil. Then they tell me this that and other needed to be changed, so now I owe $200+?!??? The dealership is terrible, and they just want to clean you out in anyway they can.

Jaclyn

July 13, 2016

Hi Mike, We are sorry to hear about your service appointment and we would like to gain more information about your experience if possible. Could you please contact Jose Ortega directly at 561-493-6376 at your earliest convenience? Thank you for your feedback and patience!

Jen
7/02/2016

"Excellent customer service and a great car buying experience"

Excellent customer service, great inventory selection and good price. Louis was professional and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. I bought a 2016 Pilot and couldn't be happier!!

July 06, 2016

Awesome!! Thanks so much for the wonderful review Jen - Enjoy that gorgeous new Pilot!

Mrs Brisson
6/30/2016

"Carlos Acevedo at Braman Honda"

Braman's Honda dealer salesman , Carlos Acevedo, is a wonderfully polite and patient man with excellent skills in sales for nice people like me. If you need to buy a new or used car there just ask for Carlos. There are 3 Carlos so get his last name right.

Carlos M. Acevedo

July 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Mrs. Brisson! We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience! :)

Bnattinger
6/26/2016

"Most Professional Dealership in the Palm Beaches"

My husband and I were looking for a compact SUV and wasted an entire day with another dealership before Braman Honda. Our experience with every single aspect from walking in the front doors to the final sign on the dotted line was nothing short of professional, honest, happy to serve us people. I will NEVER shop anywhere else. If you want honesty, pleasant, hard working people that are happy to see you then make Braman dealership your first and only stop. I promise you will not regret it!

June 30, 2016

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review - Enjoy your new car! :)

M/M Mercurio
6/23/2016

"I have NEVER been treated so well!!"

My husband and I just purchased 2 used cars from Scott Weisbrot at Braman Honda in Greenacres. He was a no pressure salesman that left us to make our decision by our selves. We felt that we had received a wonderful deal and left extremely happy! But that's not all! While driving home, my husband noticed a crack in the windshield that wasn't seen during the test drive. We returned the car and after speaking with Ali Daye, the Used car manager, he replaced the shield no questions asked. Still more! The car was brought in for the repair, the service adviser, Glenn Denker , helped us get everything taken care of with nothing but a smile on his face. He was polite and attentive and everything was taken care of perfectly!! After experiencing this wonderful service I decided to write a review. I called the dealer looking to find where to make a post. I spoke to Jimmy and he led me to where he thought I could post it. I had some trouble, my review wouldn't load. The same evening Jimmy called me back and provided me with the exact site (this one), talk about going the extra mile! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with the gentlemen at Braman Honda. They have certainly earned our business and will refer them to anyone we know that needs a car.

Glenn Denker

June 23, 2016

We are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and that we were able to help you find a great car! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review :)

Reviews of Lindon Williams