Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Newcarowner
8/25/2016

"Awesome"

It went really well and would recommend for others to shop at Breman Honda. The place was clean and kid friendly. The inventory was full of nice vehicles.

Michaels
8/24/2016

"Great Service"

Great place to buy a new car. Also great place to maintain your new car. Our family has purchased and/or leased three cars through Bramen Honda and we couldn't be happier. They are top notch, in sales and service. No better place to buy or lease a new car. (We have bought two cars and leased one).

Glenn Denker

Yankee
8/23/2016

"Front End Maintenance"

Glenn Denker was/is my service manager. I originally brought my 2008 CR-V in for a driver side airbag recall. Previously Glenn informed me that I would be needing to replace the rack and pinion as it was leaking. While being worked on, Glenn informed me that some bushings and boots were in need of repair/replace. We discussed the next service visit would include replacement of the recalled passenger side airbag, oil change, and front brakes. The car handling is excellent after the repairs. Thanks goes to Glenn for his excellent and professional service.

Glenn Denker

monobal
8/22/2016

"Arriving in Old, leaving in New car"

Gordon explained all the in and outs of the cars of our interest, with a lot of patience, as we could not decide which model to trade in against our Honda Fit. We left happy in a brand new Honda Civic. Well done, Gordon!

August 23, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the wonderful review - enjoy your new Civic!

Daniel
8/22/2016

"New car purchase "

Gordon was great. Gave me the price and terms that were fair for the car I purchased. Quick process. Was in and out within 2 hours.

August 23, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the great review Daniel!

Mike Gottlieb
8/21/2016

"My Experience With Bramon Honda of Palm Beach"

Sales consultant Adil Belghmi was knowledgeable and patient. He more than adequately explained all of the features of the vehicle that I ultimately purchased. My visit was a positive and pleasurable experience. I feel the same about the business transaction with the finance department's Omar Veras. Both employees well represented Bramon Honda. I am grateful that they both assisted me with my purchase.

August 23, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience Mike! Thank you for your business and for this fantastic review!

Pauline42355
8/19/2016

"From the minute I walked in Carlos was so helpful!"

I honestly did not expect to purchase my car when I went in, but I could not refuse the deal I was offered. I love my car and the service I received!!

August 19, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the fantastic review Pauline!

Laf1
8/15/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Went in for oil change etc. service was completed in excellent time frame. Rep was extremely professional and courteous. Will always recommend Braman Honda service dept;

August 19, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the wonderful review!

ELENA WHITBY
8/05/2016

"wonderful experience!"

I have bought/leased several vehicles from Braman Honda and each experience has been wonderful. Mike Rodriguez is a true professional who cares about his customers. He and Scott were with me from beginning to end, explaining the process, making sure I understood every step of the way. I was treated with respect, kindness and patience. Something you don't receive in many dealerships!

August 05, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review Elena! We're so happy that you always enjoy your experiences at Braman :)

sidneyc2011
8/05/2016

"The Braman Honda Family"

Braman Honda is the place to go if you are looking for a good experience and a great deal. Under the leadership of Mike Rodriguez, Carlos G. and Richard P. Loyal Honda customers are treated with loyalty. John, Glenn, Roberto, Derek G., and Alexandria in the service Department always makes sure that customers are totally satisfied. Our salesmen Hector A. was wonderful, patient without pressure. Mike R. Carlos G. and Richard P. are truly an asset to Braman Honda. They make you feel like you are truly part of the Braman Honda family. Thanks to everyone at Braman Honda we had a wonderful experience and a wonderful deal. Sincerely, Sara and Sidney Cohen

Roberto Roca, Glenn Denker, Hector Antunez, Derek Ginger, and Alexandria Cruz

August 05, 2016

We're so happy to hear about your wonderful experiences here at Braman! Thank you so much for your business, and for this fantastic review. :)

Reviews of Scott Weisbrot