Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Kennedy Rush

May 25, 2017

"Excellent customer services"

- Fabilous101

I would recommend braman honda branch in greenacres to anyone who's looking to purchase a car. They have nice cars on their lots, you're not just on the lot looking by yourself to find what you needs., they're there with looking also, unlike other dealers out there that I've been to. They helped me found a nice car with great deal that's in my budget. Kennedy R. is an excellent sale man he's got great customer service skills Ali the manager was also helpful Thank you Braman Honda

Kennedy Rush
Ali Chamas

May 24, 2017

"Great experience "

- Vv8288

Great experience from start to finish. Word recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Great selection of both new and used vehicles. I'm very pleased!

Omar Veras
Other Employees : Carlos Puerta, sales

May 22, 2017

"This was one of the best car buying experience we ever had! "

- Joan Slack

We would rate this experience excellent in all departments! We love our SUV Touring Navi! Mike was quick, efficient, he was a great listener to all our requests! We would recommend him to our family and friends!

Mike J Jalloul