Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Alleyah Largaespada

February 20, 2017

"Oil change"

- Evette

I love going to Bramen Honda because they treat your car like there's. I use to go to other places for oil changes and something else always happened to my cars. At Bramen Honda I've never had that problem. I love my service guy Gilbert Gil who is just. Wonderful and always makes me feel welcomed. I would never bring my Honda anywhere else. The wait is a piece of mind that they provide a lot of great service, because they are always busy that alone tells you a story. Thank you Gilbert for your patience and kindness.

February 19, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- Lorenaschussler

They really want you to have a great buying experience. Great customer service. I would definetely refer Friends over to Desmond and Alex they are great!

February 19, 2017

"Great"

- Sandra Clark

The people there are very helpful and polite the service were good. David was wery help ful and kept calling to let me know what was going on with the car. I wiil recommend family to go there and ask for David service anytime.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $23119