Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Alleyah Largaespada

September 18, 2017

"Excellent and beyond. "

- Liuba Hernandez

Hello my name is Liuba and I received Mike J service .Excellent service, super professional, very sweet person,perfect, super satisfied.Very very nice experience .

Mike J Jalloul

September 18, 2017

"Though it was LATE, I feel great"

- Kisha9

Fernando did an awesome job helping me to get the car I needed. He took the time to explain many things about the car and that made my choice even easier. I would recommend anyone that needs a Car to Fernando, his patience is impeccable.

Fernando Johnston

September 17, 2017

"Love my new Honda Civic/My mix emotions about the service"

- Mouto

Let me start by say thanks to Andres Olaya for serving me during this deal! He was very helpful, patient and honest. But, my only concern is the finance guy, Om was very rude and disrespectful. I have been buying cars from Brahman Honda family for years, and this is the first time I met him. My experience with him was terrible. When I was closing the deal, he asked me some embarrassing personal questions. I felt like I was in front of "ICE" or a law enforcement officer checking my immigration status. After that I came back to cancel a bunch of unnecessary expensive insurance, which my car has already covered with. He got mad at me, however, he forgot I was the one hurting financially. In addition, they charge me $19799. 82 for the 2017 Honda Civic. I think it's a reasonable price I even email both GM and GM sales about it thanking them. After a closer look to other places come to find out that Brahman Honda's price is higher by $809 to be exact. For instance, when I look through GEICO.com/replacemycar, they have my vehicle for $18,999.00, which I blame myself for. At first, I did not know anything about the car until my car salesman (Andres) introduced it to me who by the way was very helpful, knowledgeable, and honest. As a knowledgeable buyer my job was to research the vehicle and to learn about the features and price etc, so to come prepare to negotiate. I skipped all these and quickly jump to conclusions. In fact, I give them a lot of credit because they can realize I know nothing about the vehicle and could've sell me the car for more money. They did not do that. It shows their honesty and comprehension for their customers. From the bottom of my heart I really appreciate that. Overall my experience with this dealership was great besides this finance guy who gave me a mix experience.

Om Prakash