Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

pupfloyd
5/02/2016

"Good transaction."

Fernando Johnston was professional and courteous throughout the process. He easily beat my outside quote! He even changed the pin striping to double to my satisfaction.

May 02, 2016

Awesome! Thanks for the great review! :)

Mitch2020
4/30/2016

"Non-stressful buying experience"

My name is Mitchell Whitelaw. I must have purchased 13 cars in my life time, and everyone of them was a stressful buying experience, except for this one. My salesperson Lindon Williams had this calm demeanor and appeared to me to be trustworthy and sincere. I got a good price on the car and Lindon must have spent at least an hour or more explaining the technology in the car. I would recommend Braman Honda and Lindon Williams as your salesperson.

May 02, 2016

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience with us Mitchell! Thank you for this wonderful review and for your business :) Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future!

Jbrador
4/19/2016

"Pilot"

Kenney Rush is the men. My wife and I had some issues with the sales people in Braman Honda before, that we decided to never come back, but Kenney made us forget about all those bad moments with Braman. He did not last too long to sale us car. I told him what we were looking for and took us to the right car. He made us feel like we belong to Braman Honda family. He is really helpfull and he does not pressure you to buy a car like other salesman do in Braman. He really step in you shoes when is time to chose a car. Im planning on buying another car at the end of next year and I am only buying from him.

April 20, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your experience here! Thank you so much for the wonderful review - enjoy your new car! :)

Yankee
4/16/2016

"75000 mile service."

Glen Denker always delivers top notch customer service. The last visit was no exception. The appointment was at 7:30am and that is when he signed me in. Before I left, he itemized what will be done on my next visit. My 2008 CRV service was done quickly, correctly and courteously.

Glenn Denker

April 18, 2016

Awesome! We're so happy to hear this :) Thanks for the great review!

Ginasandman
4/10/2016

"Kenny was wonderful"

My salesperson Kenny was wonderful from the moment I came in to Brahman Honda. I told him my budget and with a little negotiating we came to an agreement. He showed me everything about the car. He wouldn't let me drive off until I understood everything.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! We're so happy to hear about your experience here at Braman :) Enjoy your new car!

Jini177
4/03/2016

"2016 Pilot - Kenney Rush"

We just arrived home in our new Pilot EX-L, and we couldn't be more pleased. Our sales rep, Kenney Rush, was excellent. He listened to what we wanted, explained all of the cars' features, got us a great price, and went above and beyond in every way. Kenney even made sure that both of our phones were paired to the Bluetooth system before we left :) We visited several other dealerships during our search and did not feel that any other sales rep truly cared about us as much as Kenney. The finance person, Omar Veras, was also very helpful and pleasant to deal with. We look forward to doing business with the Braman Honda team in the future.

April 04, 2016

Awesome! We're so happy to hear about your experience - enjoy that gorgeous new Pilot! Thanks for the wonderful review!

Karen Mintz
4/02/2016

"On time with appointments and repairs done right 1st time."

Glen Denker in service is very helpful and truthful in providing time tables for work needed on our 2 Hondas. He tells us straight up what is need now for safety and what can wait a few weeks to manage budgets. His follow up is very good and have had zero problems. Karen Mintz

Glen Dunker

April 04, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful review Karen! We're glad to hear Glen has been so helpful!

Pauliearezard
4/02/2016

"Wonderful!"

I have recently purchased a car from Braman Honda in PB. The whole process was great and the staff was helpful, particularly the sales associate who assisted me through the process. Thank you Braman Honda of PB, and Special Thanks to the sales associate Laurent Dorleans!!!

April 04, 2016

We are so happy to hear this! Thanks for the great review!

Chelcey Gobin
4/01/2016

"Great experience "

Everyone I met with was professional and friendly. I didn't feel pressured in any way and have been 100% pleased with my visit and purchase. The service department has been just as nice and accommodating! I will definitely be a returning customer.

Sherry, Myra

April 04, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful review Chelcey! :)

Anita
4/01/2016

"Painless....."

Recently had the pleasure of dealing with Gonzalo Cativa of Braman Honda, Greenacres, FL. I did a test drive, then we sat and discussed lease pricing. Came back the following day to sign paperwork, however, due to previous appointment on my part I could not drive the car home that day. Most dealerships will not let you leave without the car because they are afraid you will change your mind. I did not experience any kind of pressure to wait for the car. They gladly said I could come back the next day to physically take the car. Would definitely recommend this dealership and will continue to do business with them.

April 01, 2016

Hi Anita! We are so happy to hear about your experience here at Braman - thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your new car and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future :)

Reviews of Kennedy Rush