Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

DawnS
2/08/2016

"Kenny was fantastic! No pressure sales and very helpful!"

Kenny was a pleasure to deal with and if you are going to buy a Honda, please ask for him! He didn't pressure me or bombard me with phone calls. He kept in touch but was very respectful. Made shopping for a car a nice experience for once! The sales manager that I had to deal with was nothing like Kenny. So hopefully you will not have to deal with him.

David D
2/06/2016

"Always great."

Glenn in service is always great and it's always been fast he always goes over the bill I have never had a problem I always recommend my friends that have a Honda to go there.

Glenn

brookshireb
2/06/2016

"Best car buying experience to date."

So nice to walk into a stressful environment and walk away feeling as if you've made a friend. Alex is a wonderful young man who has his customers best interest in mind at all times. Being someone who asks many questions I was comforted by Alex's product knowledge and confidence. I highly recommend Braman Honda. Trust in Alex!!!

Happy Customer
2/02/2016

"Did not think it could happen! - Amazing experience!"

Alex impressed me first when he responded to my email inquiring about a car. He was honest and willing to answer all my questions. He followed up and when we met the car was ready to test drive! The whole experience was pleasant, relaxed, no pressure. I obtained financing and purchased extended warranty, all in one place. I highly recommend Braman Honda.

February 05, 2016

Thanks for sharing your buying experience and for mentioning the service Alex provided! Thanks for the recommendation, it's much appreciated!

happy senior
2/01/2016

"Best Auto Buying Experience ever"

My wife and I went to Braman Honda on Sat. 1/30/16 and dealt with automotive consultant Mark Melnick. I purchased many autos over the years, but this was definitely the best auto buying experience I ever had. We were a bit nervous and we had quite a few questions, but Mr. Melnick was patient and reassuring. He took all the time needed to answer our questions and concerns. We selected an Accord from the large selection available on site. Then we took a test drive after which Mr. Melnick patiently explained how all of the Accord's features worked. Once we took our Accord home, Mr. Melnick followed up with a phone call and an E Mail to encourage us to call him at any time with likes or concerns about our Accord's performance. My wife and I were very pleased with the friendly and professional manner in which the Braman Honda team treated us. Family and friends will surely know about our Braman experience. I'm guessing that this is only the beginning of a long relationship with Braman.

Mark Melnick

February 05, 2016

ongratulations on your new Honda Accord! Mark is quite the rep, thank you for pointing this out! Thanks for sharing and for the recommendation!

Kamriejoy
2/01/2016

"Honest and helpful"

I've never been to a car dealership where they didn't just try and throw a car my way without giving me the necessary details. Tracey was honest, kind, patient, and reassuring. Totally know where I will be making my next car purchase!

February 05, 2016

Great the hear Tracy was able to help you with your purchase! Congratulation on your new car! Thanks for sharing!

carguy
1/31/2016

"Outstanding car buying experience!"

I have not bought a new car for some time. So I worried about the stories I have heard of sales people being too aggressive and pushy. That worry went away after meeting Tracey Horton. She was concerned about my needs and was very knowledgeable about the car she was selling. I felt comfortable working with Tracey. It was a great experience. It was truly a great car buying experience!

February 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new car, enjoy! Thank you for sharing your experience and the shout out to Tracy for making it a pleasant experience!

Cateyezz

"Tracey Horton"

If it wasn't for Tracey Horton's magnetic personality, I wouldn't have leased my car that day. I've never met such a nice salesperson. She was extremely helpful. Ask for her when you go into the Lake Worth store.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tracy. Very proud of the service she provides. Glad you had an opportunity to experience her professional approach.

Peter

"Tracey's service"

Tracey demonstrates the rare and main ingredients that allows organizations to differentiate themselves in a market of many choices. In doing so, I would recommend Honda. For the most part her follow up service is impressive. I still have to resolve a concern but I am confident it will be taken care of!

February 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing how we stand out and Tracey's follow up! We truly appreciate you kind words!

Smart10

"Good Service"

The salesman was helpful courteous and kept his appointment with me. He demonstrated all the features of the car and assisted me in my decision. He also followed up in case I had any questions after I purchased the car.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Congratulation on your new car!

Reviews of Tracey Horton