Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

MarkWPB
5/28/2016

"Adil Belghmi"

My first purchase of a Honda vehicle from Braman Honda was an extremely positive experience under the guidance of Adil Belghmi. I really appreciated his "no pressure" approach in evaluating pros and cons of different vehicle options, which ultimately resulted in my purchasing a Honda CRV. If you have any misgivings about visiting a dealership because of high pressure sales tactics, go see Adil for a refreshingly positive experience.

Mairy
5/28/2016

"Unparallel service "

I am surprised and happy with the level of professionalism and kindness experinced while buying a new CRV at Braman Honda. Everyone i dealt with went the extra mile to make my experience smooth and enjoyable.

bernberk
5/25/2016

"Honda Civic 2016"

This is my third Honda purchased at Braman. My salesmen were always really helpful without the pressure .This time I was really fortunate to have Pedro Rodas help me purchase my new Civic. He was very professional and helpful. My experiences with Braman have always brought me back. There was no pressure to purchase especially since I was on the same page with my salesman. I was really lucky working with Pedro. I would recommend him and Braman anytime. Sincerely, Bernard Berkoff

May 26, 2016

We're so happy to hear about your experience Bernard! Thank you for sharing this wonderful review - Enjoy your new Civic! :)

Ajdke
5/22/2016

"Great service "

Sales and finance worked hard to make sure it was a great buying experience for me. Nice guys, nice place, overall good experience for car buying.

May 24, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for the great review!

Gianna10
5/16/2016

"Great experience "

London Williams and Mike Rodriguez are awesome ! He had my car I picked out ready washed and gased up by the time I got to the dealership . He really helped expedited he whole process and keep things running smoothly . Thank you again . I would highly recommend him and the dealership .

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Gianna! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience here at Braman, and we hope you are also enjoying your gorgeous new car :) Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future!

Melimck
5/16/2016

"Fantastic "

Could not be happier! Great customer service, from the sales person, to the manager. I'm very happy with my new car! Thank you for all your help

May 17, 2016

We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience at Braman! Thank you so much for this wonderful review - Enjoy your new car! :)

Lane123
5/13/2016

"Awesome "

I had a part recalled and something went wrong while doing it. The service manager Jose Ortega & my service adviser made sure to help me and fix the problem promptly. Amazing customer service. Highly highly recommend. I will be returning.

Jose Ortega, Chuck Krumenacker

May 16, 2016

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for the wonderful review! :)

Cora Taylor
5/12/2016

"Awesome customer service "

Awesome experience in purchasing a new car. Julio took the time to find out what I really needed. He was not all about selling a car, I felt that he really cared and was looking out for my best interest. He even has followed up to make sure everything is going well. I highly recommend Julio if you are going to purchase a new or used car.

May 12, 2016

Awesome! Thank you so much for the wonderful review Cora - Enjoy your new car!!

Amcausland
5/11/2016

"excellent experience "

Between my work and family I don't much time to spend in a car dealership. Eric Accosta made sure my trade in was appraised, my credit was assessed, I had a reasonable estimate on payment and the model I was looking for was available-all by email and phone. By the time I got to Braman, the paperwork was ready and the process flew by. The important thing is that Eric was able to work with me based on my schedule and on my timetable while making the process as convenient for me as possible. I was looking at competitor vehicles and was willing to take the best deal that would work with me on my schedule-Braman and Eric responded and got my business.

Eric Accosta

May 12, 2016

We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience! Thank you so much for your business and for this fantastic review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future!

yttel1021
5/09/2016

"Trading my car Kia to Honda "

The customer service was splendid! I highly recommend you to go. They help you will your needs and provide all the information you need. They show you different cars with different financial options. We originally go to Gonzalo but he had to go so he gave us his right hand Julio Torres was very magnificent he did great on helping me choose my car there was some difficulty with Kia but he & his team figured it out. I don't remember their names. He was very polite and generous. He made sure I left as a happy customer but I left excited. Very helpful. The wait for me wasn't so long they were on time. But we all know going to a dealer ship it's not going to be a short day so yes it would take the whole day.

May 12, 2016

Awesome! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! :)

Reviews of Kennedy Rush