Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Road,
Greenacres, Florida 33463
Braman Honda of Palm Beach Info
About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

About Our Honda Dealership in Greenacres Braman Honda in Greenacres, also serving Lake Worth and West Palm Beach is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Braman Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Braman Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Braman Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Braman Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 651-4185 if you have any questions or comments.

About Braman Honda of Palm Beach

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

gxwm1818
5/27/2015

"Could not get a price. "

I entered the dealership to purchase a Honda Civic EXL from a letter I received on the internet with a price or $19,987. I told the salesman I had a price of $10,000 from another dealer and showed him the quote. The salesman took the quote to his manager and after about a ten minute wait came back and said he could do better. I was then offered a test drive. After the test drive I had my trade in appraised, However, I never received a price for my trade in. I was told by the salesman that only the Finance Manager could give me a price. The Manager came in and I asked him for a price and told him that I wanted to finance through Honda. Told him my credit score which was over 800. Again asked him for a price. He said he wanted to look at my trade in. I said fine and waited about five minutes for him to return. Upon his return he gave my car key back and told me he was not interested in my business. I was not rude or disrespectful all I wanted was a price on the car which neither he nor the salesman ever gave me. The salesman never came back and I was told to buy my car elsewhere. I hope you have a better experience then I did.

June 12, 2015

Hi there, I'm so sorry we didn't offer you a price on your trade-in or explain why we couldn't accept it. Please see the message I sent you.

HappyHondaMe
5/11/2015

"Great Experience"

I was helped by Julio Tores. Amazing experience. The finance manager really worked numbers. Thanks Omar & Julio. I will be buying another car from you. Thanks for extending great service.

Artquest
5/11/2015

"Shady and a waste of time"

We had a horrible experience at Braman Honda. We were ready to purchase a CRV, within 2 weeks. Just like any good shopper, we called all dealerships in the area to get some pricing, since we knew the exact model/color we wanted. The guy at Braman insisted we come in, and said he couldn't give us a quote over the phone. So a few days later, we drove an hour to visit the dealership. It was the most annoying visit we've done to ANY dealership by far. First of all, there was a real pushy guy out front who immediately began stalking us. We barely got a chance to get out of the car, and he was completely blocking the entrance. Of course the magic words were: 'we already spoke to .... on the phone' and he backed off. But the guy I spoke to on the phone wasn't there, even though I called in advance and he was supposed to be. They said he had just gone out 'for a little bit'. So his 'partner' gave us a test drive. This guy was really nice and very knowledgeable, and this was the best part of the trip. Unfortunately it went downhill from here. After the test drive they made us wait for 30 minutes (why? I just wanted pricing??) and finally yet another guy came in and made us move to another office. This guy wasn't even the one I called, or the one from the test drive. When we told him which vehicle we were interested in, and asked about availability and for a quote it took him a whole 30 minutes to give us a tiny business card with 1 number on it. Ridiculous! At other dealerships they will give a full on printed quote in less then 5 minutes. Not this guy, the first 20 minutes he kept talking and talking about our trade-in and rebates and incentives through Honda that might change so that if we were going to purchase in a week from now it wouldn't be the same and therefore he couldn't give us a quote. I had to ask him flat out 3 times if he could just set up a quote for us so we'd have a general idea of their pricing, but he kept talking around it and giving us funny business. All in all, he seemed very shady....and not willing to give us a quote. Well, that's just fine. 3 Days later we purchased from Ed Morse, where all the guys were straightforward and they gave us a TRULY good deal (without 'incentives' and talking about our trade-in). ALWAYS negotiate on the sticker price of the car!!!

Charity
1/27/2015

"I love Honda!"

Thank you to Michael Garvey and Juan Montalvo for helping me with my lease. This is the second time I have worked with Michael and both times, he has done an exceptional job from start to finish. I appreciate his manner and care throughout the entire process! Juan also was great! He listened to my concerns and worked with me to find a good balance, to get the payments to where I wanted it to be. Overall, I am very pleased and will use Honda again in the future! Blessings, Charity Jackson

Juan Montalvo

slee
1/04/2015

"Highly Recommend Braman Honda Palm Beach!"

December 2014: We worked with Martin Suarez to find the car that fit our budget. He was patient and listened to our concerns, and in the end sold us a new Honda Accord! Jose Santiago was also involved in our purchasing process and made us feel genuinely welcomed to the dealership. Ricardo Plaza was our financing contact. He was took the time to answer our questions and explain the warranty options to us, ensuring that we fully understood and were comfortable with our selections. Overall, it was an excellent experience and we would highly recommend Braman Honda of Palm Beach to everyone!! We never felt pressured into buying the car/options/warranty. Throughout the process, they provided all the information and answered all our questions, allowing US to make an informed decision. We truly appreciate their time and customer service! Thanks Martin, Jose, and Ricky! When the time comes to buy another car, we'll be back!

Kaptainx
11/14/2014

"Buyer Beware of this Dealer"

These guys at Braman Honda of Palm Beach will get you for every nickel if you let them. I was unfortunate to have been over tired, and half way sick when I went to purchase a new car from them last week. They took full advantage of me, and wore me down through making me wait for more than an hour to finish the financing. Man they really seemed SO trustworthy too!! What a joke!! I made the mistake of saying that I probably need a co-signer because of a lack of established credit. Of course they love that! First I was told that I would pay around 8.9% interest, and I said Okay. They said I was lucky to get this deal. The price on the car was agreed to with salesman Alex Acosta who did a great job, and was the only positive in the whole experience. Alex presented an out the door price of $26K, which was a good price. He turned me over to the financing Pro Om Prakash who is a master of his trade. Such a nice, patient and funny man. Beware however that he is a WOLF in sheep's clothing. This nice man is an expert at slipping in costs without informing you. He is part magician and part hypnotist. On my bill he slipped in the GAP coverage for $790, through Progressive the same coverage costs around $110. He also slipped in the Mechanical Failure protection plan for $1576 without ever even letting me know. Add to that the service contract which he said was included. Free oil changes, etc.... Failed to mention that this too cost me $790. I also got signed up for the Road Hazard for $410 without ever being asked. Just told me I was covered for tire damage. I have a tracker installed in my car for $349, he said this was also included, but never that I had to pay for it. More strangely the price agreed to with Alex of $26K somehow turned into $27K. Can't find the paper he made me sign before it went to financing. Probably done by design. Should have known going into Om Prakash's office which was locked to the outside. Maybe to keep irate swindled customers from getting to him after they figure out what he did??? Before the signing he told me that he got my interest rate, and monthly payment down for me. Then I just was presented with a ton of papers to sign where he said there was no reason to read them, just let's sign and get it over with. My friend who co-signed even noticed that he had his hand covering some writing which turned out to be pricing info. At the very end the really long pricing document was presented, which I we signed without any explanation from him. Just sign and let's go get your car!!! So they scammed me into around $5 K in extra charges, many of which I will be cancelling. They also got over $2K in down payment. Hope they had fun with that. Be very careful if you must go to this dealership, they are very good at getting every last dollar out of you.

Alexis Acosta

Iaccorto
10/22/2014

"Air Bag Safety Recall"

This has been a horrible experience- I have never dealt with a company that treats clients in a more disrespectful way- I have called at least 15 times and the person answering their line 561-966-5002 keeps hanging up the phone as soon as they answer the call. This is outrageous! I asked to speak to the manager and they transfer me to someone's voice mail by the last name Benjamin- at this point I don't even believe that. Is Their Manager- I Was there 3 weeks ago when I brought my car as soon as I received notice in The mail- A gentleman by the name Yeovanni ( the name is spelled different ) told me he would get back to me in 10 days- still waiting !! This is a safety issue and I understand that there could be a delay since it is a massive amount of cars involved In The recall but a reunir phone call or follow up to let customers know they are working in tj is the least they can do!!! I will not buy a Honda anymore !!! And I have been a Honda customer over 20 years!

Yeovanni or Giovanni -

Jim Sugarman
9/06/2014

"Thank you Mark.. "

I am grateful that we had the opportunity to work with Mark. Initially I thought he would be insistent on the sale but he took the time to listen and hear me and help me understand what the car would offer me. Over the last 20 years I have detested car sales experiences and this time it was different and I attribute this to Mark's sincerity, listening and genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. While I have been basically very happy with the five Hondas I have owned Mark made this Honda purchase the best. Thank you Mark.

Mark Melnick-knowledgeable, professional, great person to work with

September 08, 2014

Jim, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Mark's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Jose Santiago - Marketing Director, jsantiago@bramanhondapb.com

ronstress
8/15/2014

"Kenney Rush set the highest standards for Braman Honda "

On July 13 I reluctantly showed up at Braman Honda to look at a used 2012 Infinity G37. I was not excited about the purchase, as it was a birthday gift for my 18 year old son, who thought that was the vehicle he should have. I had my angry face on when I got out of the car, also realizing that I forgot my driver's license at the last dealership. Approaching the salesperson, I was filled with aggravation. Kenney Rush extended his hand, and with a warm smile he said, "why do you look so tense? It's going to be ok!" He instantly helped me to relax, giving me the good and the bad news. They had the car, but it was not on the lot. Sadly, he was not able to meet my pricing guidelines. This was actually fortuitous, because it was not the car for him, and it got me thinking. Kenney's kind and genuine manner impressed me, as he walked me over to meet his sales manager, Mr. Pedro Roman, who was also very genuine and professional. I pay a great deal of attention to eye contact, a hand shake, a smile and body language. Those things tell me whether we will be doing business within the first few moments. I went home, and I placed a call to Kenney, and asked about a Honda Civic Si, and the rest was history. He did not even know my family, but he took care of helping me choose this car for my son as if he was choosing it for his own son. He treated my brother, my son and me with such smooth professionalism, which at the same time provided a fine example to my son as to how a business man should perform. This would normally not be an easy task for my family, so I must say that Mr. Kenney Rush made shopping at Braman Honda a SUPERIOR experience. If I ever have an opportunity to recommend a car to anyone, and I do know a lot of people, I will be sending them directly to Kenney Rush. Thank you for that great service Kenney. I look forward to taking my son to learn to drive his new standard shift Civic Si tomorrow! You made one young man very happy! I am grateful for your turning my bad license, grumpy experience into a win-win situation. Sincerely, Veronica Johnson

Kenney Rush

August 18, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Kenney and Perdo were a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. At Braman Honda of Palm Beach, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Jose Santiago - Marketing Director, jsantiago@bramanhondapb.com

sales123
8/12/2014

"Management is poor at best "

I went into this dealership to purchase a vehicle and had a horrible experience. The salesman that worked with me was new to this dealership and was very helpful. I felt bad for this guy. The managers have him running around looking lost and are to busy to worry about him. I was at his desk for 40 minutes while he was trying to get there attention. I then call the GM to give him my feedback about this being the worst experience for me purchasing a vehicle and I had to leave a message with his assistant. I never even received a return call, After having the car for a week I am told they can't honor the 1.9% special financing rate unless I come up with another 4k. At this point I gave back the vehicle and asked to speak with the GM in person. I meet with the GM and explain to him about my experience and that I left him a message and never received a return call. At this point he tells me I never called him because he didn't get a message. Thats a great way to talk to a customer!!. At the end of this wonderful day I finally get my original trade in vehicle and had to get my belongings out of the new vehicle which they made me wait for almost an hour, It was the big smiles when I kept asking for the someone to unlock the vehicle that I decided to share my experience. Good luck Braman. I wouldn't buy from any of your dealerships and hope the story I shared cost you one deal as it should.

Reviews of Julio Torres