Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz

5053 U.S. 30,
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz Info
About Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz

Bud Smail Motorcars is dedicated to fulfilling all of your automotive needs, by providing quality sales and service to Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and beyond. We carry the full line of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLK, CLS, SLK, SLR, SL, GL, CL, R-Class, M-Class and G-Class. We also have an extensive selection of Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Our skilled and knowledgeable service department is committed to assuring that your vehicle is always performing at its best. In addition, we have a top-quality parts department, providing Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts and Accessories.

About Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz Learn More

Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Auto Butler Premier Paint Protection
  • Auto Glass replacement & repair
pierredmd
9/13/2013

"It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The..."

It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The car runs great will definitely give you a call when we are ready to purchase another vehicle .thank you

patsolic
7/31/2013

"I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less..."

I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less than a year and he is a wealth of knowledge on MB. Both vehicles were ordered from the factory and Mark kept me up on the details along the way. I also had the chance to interact directly with Stan Petrogac and both were more than fair on pricing and were straight-forward and fun to deal with. I have always been a BMW fan but the sporty approach that MB has taken has won me over and I will be back to Smail for my next MB purchase as well.

Stan Petrogac

dwc25
7/25/2013

"Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that..."

Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that listened to me and worked with me within my budget to get me the most car for my money. I only had to tell Martin once what I was looking for and my price range. It took some time to make it happen due to the fact that I wanted a lot of car but at a price I could afford. The whole process took several months and during that time Martin keep appropriate contact with me never pushing something not within my budget or a lesser vehicle. Martin's the reason I keep coming back to Smail Mercedes. I trust him.

Martin de Salterain

Tgranda
7/13/2013

"I would like to thank Martin for going above and beyond...."

I would like to thank Martin for going above and beyond. Our experience at the Smail dealership was "GREAT". Thanks to all. Tom & kitty Granda

Martin DeSalterain

jtb030
6/05/2013

"Martin was great and extremely informative and..."

Martin was great and extremely informative and enthusiastic! I would recommend Martin de Salterain and Bud Smail Motors to anyone. Great overall experience and value!

Martin de Salterain

pamorocco
5/14/2013

"All the people there are very nice. The Sales people,..."

All the people there are very nice. The Sales people, the Service people, the Parts people, even the people who take your money are friendly. It is always a pleasant experiance to stop there.

Fps1
5/03/2013

"I highly recommend the sale and service team of Smail..."

I highly recommend the sale and service team of Smail Mercedes, especially the service provided by Brian Witt. They treat you like royalty and demonstrate vast knowledge of their products and service and are extremely professional. As a result of my experiences, past and present, I am a very satisfied customer.

bevand
11/26/2012

"I test-drove a Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport with Craig..."

I test-drove a Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport with Craig Collins. They didn't have the exact model that I wanted on the lot, so Craig worked with me to order a custom one. Once I sent him the configuration, he mailed me a build sheet confirming the options. It took a few months for the car to be built and shipped here. Craig responded quickly to my requests for updates during the waiting period. When the vehicle finally arrived, Craig made sure it was prepped and detailed quickly so that I could pick it up. The process could not have been any smoother and Craig was very informative throughout the transaction. Craig walked us through all of the features of the car and setup the radio, bluetooth, and driving preferences to our needs. He made sure we were comfortable and understood everything. He even offered to stop at our home if we had trouble programming the homelink built-in garage door opener! Brian Witt walked us through all of the warranty and auto-butler options, as well as signing all of the purchasing paperwork. He was very friendly and we didn't feel pressured to buy any additional products or services. He explained everything very well and the process was quick. I have owned 2 other cars in the Smail dealership family (Honda, Acura) and it has always been an excellent ownership experience. My purchase at Smail Mercedes-Benz made me feel like I had once again picked a fantastic dealer to do business with!

ilovethem
10/06/2012

"My experience with various Smail Dearlerships goes back..."

My experience with various Smail Dearlerships goes back 20 years or so . I have always been generally satisfied with their service and customer care. However, the staff and service I have met at their Mercedes Dealership is truly outstanding. I currently have two vehicles from this dealership and am convinced that there is no more courteous, polite, professional, and efficient sales and service staff that could be found. The majority of my interaction and assistance has been through Mark Pelchen. Mark has been more supportive and understanding of my needs as a customer than I have heretofore experienced (and I really don't even have to explain it - he just knows). Returns all phone calls promptly, explains clearly anything I need to know, handles any problems, and is a pleasure to meet with and talk to for any reason! The service group also displays the same qualities. Always efficient and concerned with my satistaction as a customer. This place is actually enjoyable to visit for a cup of coffee! Unless something changes, this customer will never need to go anywhere else.

Mark Pelchan, Karl Schneider, Dave Basl, Brian Witt and Jim Matthes

shammycat
5/14/2012

"This is the second Mercedes I have purchased from Bud..."

This is the second Mercedes I have purchased from Bud Smail Motorcars in Greensburg. With my first one the service was wonderful during the sale and after. Any questions or concerns I had were dealt with courteously and professionally. They also communicated special events and offers regularly as well as checking to see if I was happy with the car. So when it came time to purchase a new car I did not even consider another dealership. This time the purchasing experience was even better, they treat you like an old friend rather than as a sale. They took the time to explain all my options and made sure that I was completely happy and understood everything about my new car. Dave even pulled up an instructional video when my cell phone did not immediately pair up with the car. He took the time to make sure that my phone was working with the car before I left. He also personally checked to make sure that the car was spotless before I took delivery on it. If you are looking for a new car and want to be treated exceptionally well you definitely need to go here and talk to Dave or anyone else at the dealership.

Stan Petriac