Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz

5053 U.S. 30,
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz Info
About Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz

Bud Smail Motorcars is dedicated to fulfilling all of your automotive needs, by providing quality sales and service to Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and beyond. We carry the full line of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLK, CLS, SLK, SLR, SL, GL, CL, R-Class, M-Class and G-Class. We also have an extensive selection of Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Our skilled and knowledgeable service department is committed to assuring that your vehicle is always performing at its best. In addition, we have a top-quality parts department, providing Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts and Accessories.

About Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz Learn More

Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Auto Butler Premier Paint Protection
  • Auto Glass replacement & repair
egwinn
9/15/2013

"It was a pleasure to work with Scott Powell when..."

It was a pleasure to work with Scott Powell when purchasing my new vehicle. He was knowledgeable, courteous and attentive throughout and after the process -- definitely an asset to the dealership.

ssturko
9/14/2013

"Vicki not only knows her make/model facts, she exhibits a..."

Vicki not only knows her make/model facts, she exhibits a sincere passion about cars. She deliberately tailors her sales approach by getting to know customer vehicle interests and intended applications to present relevant, well thought options. These efforts paired with her professional, right-sized follow up communications differentiate Vicki from other dealership agents. The bar for exceptional sales and customer experience satisfaction has been elevated to a new level, thanks to Smail's dedicated team.

And the entire Benz Service Team

slacy1704
9/14/2013

"We worked with Scott Powell. He was pleasant and..."

We worked with Scott Powell. He was pleasant and knowledgeable about the vehicle. There was no pressure to make a decision that we were not comfortable making. The dealership was extremely clean and the other employees were very friendly. We got a fair value for our trade-in. When I first visited the dealership, my wife was out of town so I did not have the title to our trade-in with me. Nonetheless, I was able to leave with the car of my choice. The actual "purchase" several days later went very smoothly. There was no pressure to purchase unnecessary dealer options. Overall, I would give the experience 5 out of 5 stars.

coachtim
9/13/2013

"Scott was incredible to work with. Very knowledgeable on..."

Scott was incredible to work with. Very knowledgeable on the vehicle.He also got me the financing i needed. Super friendly. Sent my son to buy his vehicle and my daughter soon..

Scott Powell

pierredmd
9/13/2013

"It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The..."

It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The car runs great will definitely give you a call when we are ready to purchase another vehicle .thank you

patsolic
7/31/2013

"I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less..."

I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less than a year and he is a wealth of knowledge on MB. Both vehicles were ordered from the factory and Mark kept me up on the details along the way. I also had the chance to interact directly with Stan Petrogac and both were more than fair on pricing and were straight-forward and fun to deal with. I have always been a BMW fan but the sporty approach that MB has taken has won me over and I will be back to Smail for my next MB purchase as well.

Stan Petrogac

dwc25
7/25/2013

"Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that..."

Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that listened to me and worked with me within my budget to get me the most car for my money. I only had to tell Martin once what I was looking for and my price range. It took some time to make it happen due to the fact that I wanted a lot of car but at a price I could afford. The whole process took several months and during that time Martin keep appropriate contact with me never pushing something not within my budget or a lesser vehicle. Martin's the reason I keep coming back to Smail Mercedes. I trust him.

Martin de Salterain

Tgranda
7/13/2013

"I would like to thank Martin for going above and beyond...."

I would like to thank Martin for going above and beyond. Our experience at the Smail dealership was "GREAT". Thanks to all. Tom & kitty Granda

Martin DeSalterain

jtb030
6/05/2013

"Martin was great and extremely informative and..."

Martin was great and extremely informative and enthusiastic! I would recommend Martin de Salterain and Bud Smail Motors to anyone. Great overall experience and value!

Martin de Salterain

pamorocco
5/14/2013

"All the people there are very nice. The Sales people,..."

All the people there are very nice. The Sales people, the Service people, the Parts people, even the people who take your money are friendly. It is always a pleasant experiance to stop there.

Reviews of Richard  DiMarco