Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz

Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
Bud Smail Mercedes-Benz Info

KarenHogue
9/20/2013

"Scott Powell was recommended to me by an acquaintance. ..."

Scott Powell was recommended to me by an acquaintance. Although he primarily works for Mercedes he took all the time I needed in finding me the perfect Honda. He was great to work with and I love my new Civic. Perhaps in a few years I'll be able to afford to buy a Mercedes from him........ The entire Honda team was great. Thanks for an enjoyable car buying experience.

chico404
9/20/2013

"I was looking to purchase a GLK 350 4-matic versus newer..."

I was looking to purchase a GLK 350 4-matic versus newer C-Class. I contacted Kari Glidewell via Smail internet in December 2012. I decided to not purchase a vehicle at that time due to current equity in my MB, potential payment, and limited vehicle options. Kari continued to stay in contact with me. I decided I wanted a GLK. When a GLK came available that she felt I could potentially be interested in purchasing Kari would email me immediately!! In July I visited Smail and met Kari in person. Craig had me test drive a 2013 GLK. I chose not to purchase the vehicle because I was not sure if I wanted a diesel. It also did not have the vehicle options I desired. Finally, in August Kari emailed me regarding a CPO 2012 GLK. The GLK had almost every option I wanted in a vehicle. I purchased the GLK in September. There were a couple issues that needed addressed but everything was resolved with no problem!! Stan was more than fair with pricing and meeting my needs. Kari kept me updated on everything and went out of her way to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my new purchase. Kari is exceptionable and she deserve all the credit for the purchase of my GLK!! All my expectations were met. I will definitely continue to do business with Smail!

firestonej
9/17/2013

"The customer service at Smail Mercedes Benz was far one..."

The customer service at Smail Mercedes Benz was far one of the best that I have encountered in car dealerships. As most people going car shopping is not on of my favorite things to do, but with the help of Vicki Lichtenfels and Brian Witt I had a enjoyable experience. I felt that when I left the dealership that the service had not stopped there and that they will be there to help with anything I need along the way with my Mercedes.

egwinn
9/15/2013

"It was a pleasure to work with Scott Powell when..."

It was a pleasure to work with Scott Powell when purchasing my new vehicle. He was knowledgeable, courteous and attentive throughout and after the process -- definitely an asset to the dealership.

ssturko
9/14/2013

"Vicki not only knows her make/model facts, she exhibits a..."

Vicki not only knows her make/model facts, she exhibits a sincere passion about cars. She deliberately tailors her sales approach by getting to know customer vehicle interests and intended applications to present relevant, well thought options. These efforts paired with her professional, right-sized follow up communications differentiate Vicki from other dealership agents. The bar for exceptional sales and customer experience satisfaction has been elevated to a new level, thanks to Smail's dedicated team.

And the entire Benz Service Team

slacy1704
9/14/2013

"We worked with Scott Powell. He was pleasant and..."

We worked with Scott Powell. He was pleasant and knowledgeable about the vehicle. There was no pressure to make a decision that we were not comfortable making. The dealership was extremely clean and the other employees were very friendly. We got a fair value for our trade-in. When I first visited the dealership, my wife was out of town so I did not have the title to our trade-in with me. Nonetheless, I was able to leave with the car of my choice. The actual "purchase" several days later went very smoothly. There was no pressure to purchase unnecessary dealer options. Overall, I would give the experience 5 out of 5 stars.

coachtim
9/13/2013

"Scott was incredible to work with. Very knowledgeable on..."

Scott was incredible to work with. Very knowledgeable on the vehicle.He also got me the financing i needed. Super friendly. Sent my son to buy his vehicle and my daughter soon..

Scott Powell, Scott Powell

pierredmd
9/13/2013

"It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The..."

It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. The car runs great will definitely give you a call when we are ready to purchase another vehicle .thank you

patsolic
7/31/2013

"I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less..."

I have now purchased two cars off of Mark Pelchen in less than a year and he is a wealth of knowledge on MB. Both vehicles were ordered from the factory and Mark kept me up on the details along the way. I also had the chance to interact directly with Stan Petrogac and both were more than fair on pricing and were straight-forward and fun to deal with. I have always been a BMW fan but the sporty approach that MB has taken has won me over and I will be back to Smail for my next MB purchase as well.

Stan Petrogac, Mark Pelchen

dwc25
7/25/2013

"Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that..."

Found a Dealership and a sales person in Martin that listened to me and worked with me within my budget to get me the most car for my money. I only had to tell Martin once what I was looking for and my price range. It took some time to make it happen due to the fact that I wanted a lot of car but at a price I could afford. The whole process took several months and during that time Martin keep appropriate contact with me never pushing something not within my budget or a lesser vehicle. Martin's the reason I keep coming back to Smail Mercedes. I trust him.

Martin de Salterain