Buddy Foster Collision Center

Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Buddy Foster Collision Center Info

mwhit02
6/03/2013

"Terrible customer service. left a long scratch in my..."

Terrible customer service. left a long scratch in my driver rear quarter panel after the car was given back to me "repaired". I went back to have the scratch fixed. Guy couldn't get it all the way out and left a bunch of swirl marks from trying to sand out the scratch. Then, the guy burnt out of the parking lot without saying anything and I sat outside for 45 minutes without anyone telling me what ws going on. I ended up leaving. When I told them I was just going to go somewhere else to have the scratch removed, the manager just looked at me and said "ok". Ha! Would never recommend this shop to ANYONE

Manager

Swar83
9/05/2012

"These guys are awesome. I just stopped by to ask them a..."

These guys are awesome. I just stopped by to ask them a question and they totally helped me out with my problem. The management was so friendly and helpful and the technician worked magic on my land cruiser. Thanks guys!!

JJ and Wayne

paula2012
4/10/2012

"I had the most horrific accident with my Toyota Camry and..."

I had the most horrific accident with my Toyota Camry and was confused and going in every direction. I needed a rental car for transportation and doctors appointments. The tow truck driver picked me up at the accident scene and was the sweetest young man I belive his name was Justin. He brought me to the collision center gave me cold water and introduced me to Wayne. Everyone in the office was concerned with my health and safety and I would reccommend this shop 100%.

Wayne Reutimann

pocangel64
10/14/2011

"Just a bad experience from estimate to the time I got the..."

Just a bad experience from estimate to the time I got the car back . Just poorly managed or something. You call to get a time frame of when the new date to get the car would be and I was put on hold , several times for long periods. No one seemed to know anything about what was going on. The work done was Okay, but just a very bad place to take your car. Drive the extra 20 miles if you have to to go somewher else. Trust me on this.

What a bunch of Monkeys!!!! Run Away!!!!

ourplace
1/02/2008

"Called service dept . at 8am ask them about a recall on..."

Called service dept . at 8am ask them about a recall on my truck they said they would call back shortly, two hours went by and no calls, I called them back and was told ther busy and turned me over to the parts people for me to talk to them. Why im not sure but she looked up my recall and ordered the part I then took the truck in a they told mre they were just to busy to return calls. I left my truck and wass told they would call me me soon to give me a price on servicing my trnasmisiion 3 hours later and no call went by the dealer truck had not moved since the morning. I picked up my truck and WILL NEVER RECONMMEND BUDDY FOSTER CHEVROLET TO ANY ONE..Kevin Allen

cjo42a
11/15/2006

"My car was towed here after a breakdown on the highway. ..."

My car was towed here after a breakdown on the highway. I have AAA. #1, the dispatcher I dealt with on the highway was super-patient and exceptionally courteous. I had some difficult understanding her since the traffic was heavy and I was with my five year old. I got prompt status calls when the tow truck was leaving. The woman who dispatched her call also called a taxi since my 5 year old wouldn't fit in the tow truck. I really felt that was beyond the call of duty. The tow truck driver was very pleasant and professional. My car was looked at immediately. The people were not able to fix it but they were able to assess the damage and determine that the stuff that had been hit was just decorative. They did not even charge me. The staff everywhere was very pleasant to our party, I cannot imagine that any business is ever excited to see a tired, hot, and hungry five year old. He got plenty of treats while we were waiting. The bathrooms were nice and clean. If I lived in the area, I would seriously consider buying from Buddy Foster just to give these nice people some more business.

Jason Evans, Victoria??

John_Federline
3/19/2005

"Service director was arrogant, and very confrontational,..."

Service director was arrogant, and very confrontational, am very
surprised that Chevrolet Motor Division would let him be associated
with them. I will NEVER go back and will TELL everyone who will listen
about the POOR treatment I received on my Impala.

Subsequently, took vehicle to Pasco Motors in Dade City and was
treated like a human being, don't think the Chevy dealer will last
long having that type of person in their employment.

service director