Buerkle Honda

Honda Sales

August 12, 2017

"Outstanding buying experience"

- SMunson

My family has purchased multiple vehicles from Buerkle Honda. Their customer service is terrific. Scott Steinberg makes the entire buying experience effortless. After discussing what I was looking for in my next car he lined up a test drive and coordinated a specific time for financing. No waiting around. It was so smooth. We purchased a 2017 Honda Civic and couldn't be happier.

August 12, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Robert Benjamin

I have purchased 5 new Hondas from Scott Steinberg over the past 10 years at Buerkle Honda. I am spoiled after dealing with Scott and have found the entire experience to be very positive each time. Scott is very knowledgeable and and very patiently answers all questions and is a pleasure to deal with. Also, this was the first time that I dealt with Mike DuBois in Finance and Mike is a top notch professional. He clearly explained every document and answered all questions. Overall it was my best car buying experience ever due to Scott and Mike's efficiency and professionalism.

Mike DuBois

August 10, 2017

"Happy First New Car Owner"

- newhrvowner1234

I bought a new 2017 HR-V from Scott Steinberg and had a great experience overall. This was the first Honda dealership I visited to test drive the HR-V and get all my questions answered. I shopped around to some other dealers to make sure I was getting the best deal, but didn't feel comfortable with any of the other salesmen at the other dealers and found the best deal at Buerkle Honda. Scott was friendly, knowledgeable, and explained optional features without putting any pressure on me. I had the same experience with Tom Kulstad as I was wrapping up the financing and determining what additional warranties I wanted. Both Tom and Scott made this a really enjoyable experience for purchasing my first new car.

Tom Kulstad

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $15493

2015 Hyundai Sonata

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $18489

2014 Honda CR-V

• Buerkle Honda is the Twin Cities' only five-time winner of the Honda President's Award!
  • Free car wash with every service
  • Free coffee and snacks
  • Free shuttle service
  • Variety of customer-lounge and waiting areas
  • Children's play area