Buerkle Honda

Finance & Insurance

May 06, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 CR/V"

- sokool

I have had my 2011 CR/V serviced at Buerkle since I move to Maplewood three years ago, Excellent experience with the service department. I just bought a 2017 Molten Lava CR/V from Scott Steinberg. He was great to work with and I love my new CR/V. It will be serviced only at Buerkle. Thank you to Scott.

Scott Steinberg

May 01, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- todddede

We purchased a car this week from Buerkle Honda. We found the prices competitive, the personnel professional and helpful. Our salesperson was Zack Hanebeck and though he was very busy juggling multiple tasks at a time, he made sure we were taken care of and satisfied with our delivery. He worked with us on scheduling a time that worked for us rather than for him and he was very professional as was the entire dealership personnel. Our overall experience was Excellent!

Zack Hanebeck was our salesperson and is not listed here

April 29, 2017

"My 2 used cars purchased from Buerkle Honda"

- Marilee Johnson

I appreciate so much a dealership which is family owned and in business for 60 years. Wow! In 2001 I purchased a '98 Honda Civic and drove it for 16 Years....loved this car. Two days ago I purchased a 2012 Honda Fit Sport and love it already. I cannot say enough about the personal attention which was devoted to my needs (a woman retired with a new grandson, premature). The sales person, Josh understood how much I wanted to protect this little boy as he is a family man and father himself. I was given a discount for my situation and a very fair (though small) resale price for my old Civic which I had bashed it's body around a lot but which made me always feel so safe riding in her. Communication skills of the staff from the receptionist to the salesperson to the financial officer were clear and understood. Buerkle is a stellar company and I highly recommend it to all seeking a Honda.

Josh Branham
Mike DuBois

2017 Honda Accord

• Buerkle Honda is the Twin Cities' only five-time winner of the Honda President's Award!
  • Free car wash with every service
  • Free coffee and snacks
  • Free shuttle service
  • Variety of customer-lounge and waiting areas
  • Children's play area