Buerkle Honda

Tom Kulstad, Finance & Insurance, Buerkle Honda

Tom Kulstad

Finance & Insurance

June 13, 2017

"Honda Accord, Amazing Experience!"

- Kelsy Muehlbauer

I came into Buerkle Honda as one of the first stops in my search for a new car. Scott Steinberg helped me right away and answered all of my questions about leasing and the Honda Accord. We kept in contact throughout the week and he answered many more of my questions. I could tell that he was extremely honest throughout the whole process and genuinely wanted to help me find a car that was perfect for me. Highly recommend this dealership and Scott to anyone in the market!!!

June 11, 2017

"An exciting and wonderful shopping experience"

- newmancar

I and my wife were cheerfully welcomed upon entering the Whitebear Buerkle Honda showroom floor by Scott Steinberg. We told him we were just beginning to look at replaceing our 2004 Buick LaSabre because we had it so long and thought we were ready for something new. We had been doing some homework on the 2017 Honda Accord and had built the car we would like on-line. Upon informing Scott he took us out to the back new car lot and showed us the very car of our dreams and said we wouldn't believe the price. He was right and we were able to add on about 9 extra items which came with some additional discounts. Upon picking up our vehicle he showed us a number things and set the clock and radio stations. If we ever had any questions about anything he said to come back and he would be glad to help. Also, the financial person worked well with us to get us an extended warranty customized to our needs.

Phil Rodriguez
Other Employees : Scott Steinberg, Phil Rodriguez

June 01, 2017

"Wonderful dealership, honest and no pressure"

- rosa0070

I had such a great experience purchasing our brand new Honda Odyssey here! From start to finish I was never less than impressed. The building itself was so clean and well kept with refreshments and even a kid room. Our sales person was Chris Doffing and he was amazing to work with. I loved the no pressure sales approach here. Chris worked our financing before even looking at vehicles so we knew what we could even look at purchasing. This made it much easier to find the right vehicle and leave in something we really wanted. We were able to walk around the sales lot and look at any vehicle we wanted without someone harassing us the whole time. Every once in a while someone would drive by on a golf cart and ask if we needed help, but when we said we were working with a sales person, they would let us know they were there if we did have questions, but would go on with their work. Our finance guy, Scott Bohnen, was wonderful too! He worked hard for me to get me the best interest rate and lowest payments. Much appreciated for a family of 5. Once we decided on our vehicle and paperwork was all done, Chris walked us through all of the features of the vehicle inside and out, and even showed us how to take the seats out of the car. By far the BEST car shopping experience I have ever had. We trusted our sales person would get us the best deal and wasn't just out to make money. This is my third time shopping for a car and this by far exceeds my experience anywhere else. It was well worth the drive from home to shop here instead of the local dealers. I will continue to give my business to Buerkle Honda on any future vehicle purchases.

Chris Doffing
Scott Bohnen

2017 Honda Fit

• Buerkle Honda is the Twin Cities' only five-time winner of the Honda President's Award!
  • Free car wash with every service
  • Free coffee and snacks
  • Free shuttle service
  • Variety of customer-lounge and waiting areas
  • Children's play area