Buerkle Honda

Mike DuBois, Finance & Insurance, Buerkle Honda

Mike DuBois

Finance & Insurance

September 08, 2017

"Horrible service across the board - stay away!"

- civicdriver

My husband and I are a young couple and found a used Honda at Buerkle that we were excited to buy. It was only a 2 years old and we went to the dealership with the intent to buy. This experience should have been easy/fun, right? Unfortunately, the salesman that worked with us was extremely rude. He laughed when I told him my profession (a physical education teacher), saying, "They still pay people to do that?" He told us our trade in car was a piece of junk and scoffed at us for thinking we could do any better than the value he was offering us. My husband and I are well-educated married adults, and this guy treated both of us like we were 12-year-olds. When we asked about getting the bumper (which had some noticeable damage) fixed before buying, he rolled his eyes, sighed, and told us to "just go sit down in side!" in a very harsh voice. They did fix it, by the way! Needless to say, I left the place in tears. I couldn't even look at the guy - he belittled and bullied us the entire time we were there. I thought maybe this guy was just having a "bad day" and wanted to still give Buerkle the benefit of the doubt. However, after my most recent experience with them. I would never recommend them to anyone. We were just in a low-impact parking lot accident where our front bumper (the one they replace a little over a year ago) was very mildly damaged. It should have just been a matter of buffing and repainting the damaged area. The auto body shop called us to tell us that when they began buffing the area, the paint continued to flake off all over the bumper. The mechanic could take his nail and easily scrape it off. He even sent us pictures to prove what he was saying. He said that the paint was not properly set by whoever originally did the work. We called Beurkle Honda, told them what had happened, and they refused to own up to their mistake. I asked if they would at least let me send them the pictures, but they would not allow me to. They claim to have a lifetime warranty on their work, but I guess this warranty is conditional. Overall, I have not been impressed with their service and I'm completely disappointed in their treatment of costumers. It's not worth dealing with. Go somewhere else.

Mick Mickelson

August 25, 2017

"Effortless and Enjoyable..."

- gpg1965

Those 2 words are not usually used to describe a car buying/leasing experience! But they are the truth for me when I think of working with Scott Steinberg at Buerkle Honda. I'm on my 4th leased vehicle with Scott, and I will continue to call him with all of my vehicle needs. He is extremely knowledgeable, intuitive, and most importantly, he really listens to what you are saying and gives you options, no 'hard sell' in any way. I love my 2017 Honda Civic sedan, thanks Scott!!

August 24, 2017

"A Great Experience"

- Bernice Janowiec

It was a pleasure working with Scott Steinberg on the purchase of our new Accord. Scott met us at the door on our first visit to Buerkle Honda and was knowledgeable and patient in answering all of our questions. The entire experience was positive and we are very pleased with our choice.

Phil Rodriguez

Used 2012 Hyundai Tucson, $12551

2012 Hyundai Tucson

Used 2006 Toyota Rav4, $8993

2006 Toyota Rav4

• Buerkle Honda is the Twin Cities' only five-time winner of the Honda President's Award!
  • Free car wash with every service
  • Free coffee and snacks
  • Free shuttle service
  • Variety of customer-lounge and waiting areas
  • Children's play area