Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 11 years running and Dealer of the year 9 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Niki42
5/27/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I'm giving Buff Whelan Chevrolet 5 stars, because of I having the pleasure to meeting one of the finest Internet Sales Manager name Michelle David, who was Superb! With her Outstanding professionalism and Sales experience was something that stood out the most along with the Great Staff I also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the other members at the dealership. I found a Great group of people who shows A-1 service in there line of business and finally, meeting the Owner Kerry Whelan herself was truly an honor, that was the Icing on the Cake for me after congratulating me on my 2015 Chevrolet Corvette StringRay. This Dealership is First Class in my Book.?????? Thanks again, Buff Whelan Chevrolet for making Nikita Ricks another Satisfied Customer.??

Bwilson11
5/19/2015

"Best experience! Best dealership! "

Mike Venzuch was incredibly helpful in leading my first car! I would and have recommended him and the dealership to all my friends and family.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for writing about your recent visit to Buff Whelan Chevrolet! It is nice to hear you enjoyed your trip. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

sams
5/19/2015

"Great first time leasing experience"

Theresa Baker provided excellent friendly service. She gave me several options and suggestions plus did some extra leg work to find options we were looking for. She made my first experience with leasing an awesome experience plus it was fast and friendly. Thank you so much Theresa!

May 20, 2015

We are lucky to have Theresa on our team, Samuel! Your compliments will be passed along to her. We hope you continue to choose Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your car and service needs!

RJackson
4/01/2015

"Best Dealership with the best salesman!"

I work in Birmingham and was happy to drive the distance (even with Van Dyke torn up!) to Buff Wehlan to get my salesman Rob Sielaff to assist me. He knows what you want and really listens. Three years after leasing a car, he knew me when I walked in the door. The service department is the best. I would never go anywhere else. Thanks Rob for a great experience and a great car!! Ruth Jackson

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for the very kind review, Ruth!! We are always happy to assist and look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Thanks for choosing Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

mboulier
2/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

The staff at Buff Whelan is top notch. I can't get over how friendly everyone was and how great my family and I were treated by John Trotto and Jack Bos. I had a bad experience at a competitor dealership the day before, which caused me to want to be out of that competitors vehicle sooner than my lease was up. I wasn't sure what to expect when coming into Buff Whelan, but I am happy to say it was by far the best decision I have ever made. My family and I were truly treated like family and we will be returning to purchase future vehicles from them. Thank you for everything!

John Trotto

February 11, 2015

You are very welcome and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing that our customers truly enjoyed their experiences! We look forward to working with you on your future automotive needs!

tech
1/15/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Awesome experience and customer service. Michelle is an awesome representative who helps and looks for the better deal for her customers and i appreciate her services.

January 16, 2015

That is what we love to hear! We are so glad we were able to offer you such a pleasant experience at our dealership! Please come back to see us with all of your future automotive needs!

Supermom
12/17/2014

"Five Stars from Supermom"

I started in Service with Laura Noriega. Laura was exceptionally nice, professional, competent, and efficient. From there I went to Rentals where I was comp'd a vehicle while mine was in for service. I met Michelle David in sales who showed me the advantages of stepping in to a new Equinox instead of putting money into my 10 year old Impala, which coincidentally I had also purchased from Buff Whelan. All the people I came in contact with during my time at the dealership were customer service oriented; being respectful of my time, making my experience so pleasant. By the time I concluded by business, I felt like Michelle David and I were friends. Michelle pays attention to detail, even walking me thru the new car experience, answering all my questions until I was comfortable. I would most definitely look to her for any future vehicle needs. These folks go out of their way to ensure their customers are satisfied and happy. My overall experience from start to finish has been completely exceptional.

December 30, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our dealership! We love being able to offer our customers top notch experiences in both sales and service from start to finish! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we hope to get the privilege of working with you again!

bellc12565
11/06/2014

"EPIC from the time i walked in to the time i left!!!!!!"

All the way from Lee Walch in the sales department, Laura in service write up to Wally in the rental department Buff Whelan Chevrolet was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had in a car dealership in my life. Lee should be promoted with a sense of urgency. I have never felt more comfortable and welcomed anywhere else in my life. Thank you for such a great experience and I will be coming there for the rest of my life. A true dream team.

Laura in Service and Wally in Rental

November 07, 2014

Complete customer satisfaction is a top priority at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We are so glad we could offer you a wonderful experience and we hope you look to us to keep your vehicle on the road for many years to come!

browngregory41
10/25/2014

"One of the best dealership in michigan"

I was very pleased with the sale lady she should careness and friendliness and I felt welcome this and dealership that I would send my family to

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We love hearing that our customers are able to drive away happy and we hope you are loving your new Chevy! We hope to get the chance to work with you again in the future!

metzg1jp
10/20/2014

"First Car Buying Experience "

Michelle David made my first time buying experience truly unique and stellar. Being completely new to the process and not knowing how anything worked, I feel that Michelle really took me under her wing and guided me through it all...but did so in a way that was not pushy; it was clear that my happiness and satisfaction was her number one priority. She truly understood what I needed and wanted, and delivered that day. I feel that I am part of the Buff Whelan family, and will be a customer for life. I love my new car.

Reviews of Michelle  David