Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet
Call
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 11 years running and Dealer of the year 9 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

"First Car Buying Experience "

Michelle David made my first time buying experience truly unique and stellar. Being completely new to the process and not knowing how anything worked, I feel that Michelle really took me under her wing and guided me through it all...but did so in a way that was not pushy; it was clear that my happiness and satisfaction was her number one priority. She truly understood what I needed and wanted, and delivered that day. I feel that I am part of the Buff Whelan family, and will be a customer for life. I love my new car.

"quality of service "

I was very pleased with the service that Michelle David has provided to me. I was very satisfied with her service and she has made everything very easy for me. I would like to thank you for all the professional service and the excellent quality that you have provided. You really made a difference in making this deal very easy and smooth.

"Great Dealership to work with"

First time using this dealer for anything!!! I took my mother in-laws 2006 Malibu for (2) GM recalls to be addressed. I dropped the car off with Andy Schocke(Service Adviser) at 7:00am and got shuttled to my office, and by noon Andy called and said the car was finished and asked if I needed their shuttle to pick me back up. I liked their service so much I came back a couple days later with my own car to have a couple things addressed, this time I dealt with Laura Noriega (very personable and knowledgeable). I went there on my lunch hour and walked across the street to eat lunch, and by the time I got back the car was almost finished, they even washed it. Laura also told me that there was a recall on my Buick that I was aware of but, I was just waiting for the dealership I purchased the car from to contact me when the parts were in to repair. She said she has the parts and to bring it back and she can get it fixed in about 45 min. I thought that was great!! Thanks to the whole crew at Buff Whelan for a job well done. I think I’ve found my new service facility. P.S. I even spoke with Don the Service Manager to let him know how I was treated. Ron

Laura Noriega

"Extremely Easy!"

Michelle David made my purchase extremely easy. I knew what I wanted and she located my 2015 Chevrolet Equinox within minutes. As soon as it arrived, she called me and before I knew it I was driving it home. I would recommend Michelle to anyone! Thanks, Michelle!

"Awsome!"

We were searching for a very specific car, one that most people would not want. Michelle found us the car of our dreams! We absolutely love our new SS Camaro! Our friends are green with envy!

"Very Happy"

I lost my car in recent flooding in Michigan and Michelle David made my buying experience super easy. I was under a time crunch, dealing with insurance and rental cars and she was very understanding and flexible which made things go very smoothly. I love my new car and I would highly recommend you ask for Michelle David!

"Wonderful"

Michelle David was awesome. Even though I was very set as to what features / color I wanted in my vehicle, she searched everywhere until she found the vehicle that was an exact match to what I wanted. I would definitely use her again for a car purchase, and will recommend her to friends and family that are looking to purchase a Chevrolet.

"Great Experience!"

Salesman Terry Tanton went to great lengths to locate a Chevy Equinox I wanted. He kept me updated daily and, once found, the transaction went very smooth. Terry was also very patient while educating me on all the interior features. I will certainly recommend Buff Whelan to friends/family in the future.

Terry Tanton

"Can't say enough good things!"

Michelle was great to work with! She really made sure to find me a car I loved. She worked to get me a good deal on my trade and presented everything in a very simple up front manner. Not high pressure but straight to the point with terms and pricing. I never had to ask many questions because she was both thorough and knowledgable. She even took the time to show me how to connect my phone and explain the mylink features and navigation system as well as having the body shop address some minor cosmetic concerns before I picked the car up. I look forward to my future experiences with Buff Whelan whether for service or otherwise and feel confident they will do their best to take care of me. I would absolutely recommend Buff Whelan and Michelle to my friends and family and anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

"Extraordinary Experience"

Michelle David was absolutely amazing! A terrific listener...really HEARD me. She worked tirelessly to accommodate my requests. I felt she cared about me personally. As a result, we got my deal done. My visit to the dealership as a whole, was a great experience. I plan to refer any friends in the market to Michelle, in particular. Highly Recommended!

Michelle David