Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Ecommerce Director

Alice Fisher, Business Manager, Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Alice Fisher

June 20, 2017

"Our Experience Leasing with Buff Whelan"

- Allison Powers

We decided to turn in our minivan for a lease. We worked with Michelle and she was phenominal. She got us the best value for our trade-in and worked hard to get us the best deal on our lease. In the midst of her busy schedule, she took time to sit with me in my new Chevy Equinox to show me how all of the features worked. This was super helpful and I am very thankful for that. We will definitely be doing business with Buff Whelan in the future! I would recommend working with Michelle David at Buff Whelan to all of my friends and family!

June 11, 2017

"Michelle David! WOW!!THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE LEASING A TRUCK"

- NewChevyGirl!

Michelle went right to work finding the best possible deal of a lifetime for me. She LISTENED to what I needed and wanted. Then went right to work. Every step of the way, from fixing the dent in my old Ford lease AND turning it in, to teaching me how the new Chevy Silverado features work, she was amazing!!! This by far was the GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! Thank You so much MICHELLE!!

Other Employees : Ken Kennedy

June 09, 2017

"very good. dealing with Andrea Dean was exceptional"

- ChevyAl48

The only disappointing part was that we have the GM credit card so we could have the extra money to put towards our purchase. But we were not allowed to use it toward our car. I don't believe when we signed for the card they told us that there were times we couldn't use it.

Andrea Dean