Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Jason Crager, Service Professional, Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Jason Crager

Service Professional

April 26, 2017

"I have had Very Good Experiences when leasing!"

- Malibu 2015

I have leased cars with the Caul men since 2003, first Chris, than Mike now Jeff and each of them have been so helpful. I now nave a 2015 Malibu LT through Jeff and will be trading this in for a 2018 when they come to the lot and I can check them out. I know Jeff will help has he has in the past and I look forward to seeing him again for my new lease. He is a fantastic salesman and takes time with each and every customer.

April 17, 2017

"The BEST Chevy Dealer, period !!"

- Lion's Fan for Life

I once again leased another vehicle from Buff Whelan and I have been dealing with the same salesman for almost 15 years, Rob Sielaff. He is always working to get me the best deal on a new car. Always willing to go the extra mile to get me in the right car at the right price. I will not go anywhere else or use any other sales person.

April 05, 2017

"WOW such a Great Experience"

- Lions104

All I can say is WOW. Jenna McQuestion took Great Care of us. The most enjoyable Car buying experience I have ever had. I'm still telling people of what a Great Job she did. Thanks Buff for having such a Great Employee.

2017 Chevrolet Equinox