Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Ecommerce Director

Alice Fisher, Business Manager, Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Alice Fisher

March 08, 2017

"Great place to lease a car."

- cjachulski

My Experience: Chuck Culyba made it and effortless and enjoyable experience. A perfect gentleman. That's why we went with him for our second lease. As soon as our car, which was in transit, came in he called us to see it. It came the day after we first talked to Chuck. That was fast! When I couldn't get my Hospital to get me the supplier number for the discount, Chuck found a GM employee who gave us theirs. What a guy!

February 15, 2017

"Above and beyond Excellence."

- ralphdiaz

I lease six vehicles from Buff Whelan and I would not use any other dealership as I am completely satisfied with the commitment and professionalism exhibited by both my salesman Rob Sielaff and the entire Service Department. Beyond Excellence is how I would describe Buff Whelan Dealership.

January 27, 2017

"Great dealership and great employees!"

- Jamie B.

Leased a Equinox again and I love it! Matt Oleszczuk was my salesman for the second time and he is great! Will definitely be back in two years to lease from Matt!

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $40175