Buff Whelan Chevrolet

New Vehicle Sales

Tom Bechtell, General Sales Manager, Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Tom Bechtell

January 21, 2017

"Outstanding Chevrolet Dealership and Customer Service!"

- ChevyCruzin

My family and I have been coming here for over 30 years. The Buff Whelan Team has always been very accommodating. I would like to recognize a few of their employees that went the extra mile to help me and ensure I was 100% satisfied with my recent Chevrolet experience: Tom Bechtell: General Sales Manager Sean Forro: New Vehicle Sales Don Tailor: Service Manager Laura Noriega: Service Advisor Keep up the great work, everyone!

January 05, 2017

"Exceeded expectations, fantastic customer service"

- Cool Mom with a new Traverse

Rob Sielaff met and exceeded my expectations for this purchase because I had such a terrible experience at Moran Chevrolet 2 days prior, where I was supposed to drive home with my new Traverse but upon arriving there, the salesperson changed the price after running my credit and after I sent insurance over. I was very, very upset, and let Melissa know when I initially called the dealership to inquire about a Traverse. I didn't catch Melissa's last name, but want to express my appreciation for her as well as for Rob. I felt that it was excellent customer service that Melissa took my initial phone call and researched available Traverse models for me. Within 20 minutes of my first phone call, Melissa had suggested a Silver Traverse (I initially wanted Pearl, but wanted to stick to a budget), which ended up being under my budget without sacrificing any of the features I wanted. She set up an appointment for me to come in to test drive the Traverse the next day after work, and I was so impressed that it was right out front waiting for me, nice and warm (on a very cold December day). Rob and Melissa kept their word that the price did not change once everything was done, and that meant a lot to me. When I picked up my new Traverse, I had my toddler with me, who was thirsty, and Rob even got a drink for her from the company holiday party supply. Melissa and Rob helped make sure the car seat was properly secured. I have already told all of my family and friends about the experience, and have passed Rob's card to my co-worker. I will definitely be returning to Buff Whelan for my next vehicle (and never again to Moran). Thanks a million, from a very happy customer who is new to GM.

December 29, 2016

"Andrea is awesome!!"

- Gdorantes

This is the second car that we have leased from Andrea! The reason we came back to her is because of her proffesionalism, enthusiasm and thoroughness. She answered all of our questions, gave us great advice and made the whole process easy and pleasant. She made us feel very comfortable and spent a lot of time with us, making sure we were getting the best vehicle that fit our needs and budget! We have referred our family and friends to her, and everyone has had an amazing experience. Her level of service and knowledge has ensured that we will not go anywhere else for any of our vehicle needs.

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $41765