Buff Whelan Chevrolet

New Vehicle Sales

August 14, 2017

"Michelle David ROCKS!!"

- Sgarrisi

Michelle was extremely helpful in finding me the right vehicle for the right price! She's wonderful to work with! See her for sure! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! LOVE MY NEW EQUINOX!

July 28, 2017

"Michelle David was incredible!"

- James Lamont

When I decided to buy a truck, Silverado was my first choice. I filled out an online inquiry, and had a call back within 10 minutes, and connected with Michelle later that evening. Confident she could help me pull ahead in my lease, and get into the truck I wanted we made an appointment the following Monday, and picked up my new truck on Thursday. She was extremely friendly, very helpful, and the process was quick and painless. To the point I can't wait for my next car so I can go see her again. Would definitely recommend doing business with Michelle, and the rest of the Buff Whelan team.

July 22, 2017

"Michelle David was amazing! "

- Samijay27

I had Michelle David and she went above and beyond to assist me and get me rolling in a new vehicle. I appreciate her!! Ask for Michelle

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $26405