Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 11 years running and Dealer of the year 9 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

KEM
6/27/2015

"Great experience!"

Michelle was fantastic! A pleasure to work with and will recommend her to anyone looking for a pleasurable car buying experience. Thanks for all your help.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! Please come back and see us for any future car or service needs you may have!

prestonIII
6/24/2015

"Smooth as silk buying process!"

I came in late on a Thursday evening after speaking with Andrea Dean a couple of times on the phone. She quoted me a great price on the Traverse! I told her that I wanted to try to take it home that same evening. She pulled out all of the stops to take care of me. The entire process was smooth as silk. Andrea did a fantastic job! Very professional! She was able to juggle the process so that it was very seamless. She quickly got all of the paperwork together while I called my insurance company. She then had me talk to Onstar and get that set up while she finished other paperwork. The entire process was a dream! I can't thank Andrea and the team there at Buff Whelan enough! You all did a fantastic job and you have a fan for life! Thank you!!

June 29, 2015

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent trip to Buff Whelan Chevrolet! It is great to hear Andrea was able to exceed your expectations for your purchasing experience. We hope you continue to choose Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your future car and service needs! Enjoy your new Traverse!

Bogwan
6/09/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Michelle went above and beyond to ensure I had the best car buying experience ever. Look forward to working with her again in the future.

June 12, 2015

That is what we like to hear! We look forward to doing business with you in the future, as well!

randrums
6/02/2015

"Unmatched Service, Best Dealership, Best Employees"

Michelle David was very knowledgeable in every aspect of my purchase. This was a first-time lease for me and she made everything clear, outlining every important thing needed to make this purchase the best experience for me. Michelle is a reason that Buff Whelan Chevrolet is a 5-Star Dealership!

June 05, 2015

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing! We are glad to hear Michelle was able to make your first lease experience go so smoothly. We will be sure to pass along your compliments. Thank you for your business!

jmjuicejr
5/30/2015

""One awesome dealership""

Buff Wehlan is the best dealership i have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. my sales rep Michelle David went above and beyond her job to get me in my new truck.customer for life i will lead all my family and friends there way.

June 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent visit with us! We are glad to hear we were able to provide you with the best experience you've ever had at a dealership. We appreciate your loyalty, and hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Niki42
5/27/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I'm giving Buff Whelan Chevrolet 5 stars, because of I having the pleasure to meeting one of the finest Internet Sales Manager name Michelle David, who was Superb! With her Outstanding professionalism and Sales experience was something that stood out the most along with the Great Staff I also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the other members at the dealership. I found a Great group of people who shows A-1 service in there line of business and finally, meeting the Owner Kerry Whelan herself was truly an honor, that was the Icing on the Cake for me after congratulating me on my 2015 Chevrolet Corvette StringRay. This Dealership is First Class in my Book.?????? Thanks again, Buff Whelan Chevrolet for making Nikita Ricks another Satisfied Customer.??

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Nikita! Your kind words are appreciated very much. It is wonderful to hear our entire staff was able to come together to provide you with a great experience. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Corvette Stingray!

Bwilson11
5/19/2015

"Best experience! Best dealership! "

Mike Venzuch was incredibly helpful in leading my first car! I would and have recommended him and the dealership to all my friends and family.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for writing about your recent visit to Buff Whelan Chevrolet! It is nice to hear you enjoyed your trip. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

sams
5/19/2015

"Great first time leasing experience"

Theresa Baker provided excellent friendly service. She gave me several options and suggestions plus did some extra leg work to find options we were looking for. She made my first experience with leasing an awesome experience plus it was fast and friendly. Thank you so much Theresa!

May 20, 2015

We are lucky to have Theresa on our team, Samuel! Your compliments will be passed along to her. We hope you continue to choose Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your car and service needs!

RJackson
4/01/2015

"Best Dealership with the best salesman!"

I work in Birmingham and was happy to drive the distance (even with Van Dyke torn up!) to Buff Wehlan to get my salesman Rob Sielaff to assist me. He knows what you want and really listens. Three years after leasing a car, he knew me when I walked in the door. The service department is the best. I would never go anywhere else. Thanks Rob for a great experience and a great car!! Ruth Jackson

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for the very kind review, Ruth!! We are always happy to assist and look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Thanks for choosing Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

mboulier
2/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

The staff at Buff Whelan is top notch. I can't get over how friendly everyone was and how great my family and I were treated by John Trotto and Jack Bos. I had a bad experience at a competitor dealership the day before, which caused me to want to be out of that competitors vehicle sooner than my lease was up. I wasn't sure what to expect when coming into Buff Whelan, but I am happy to say it was by far the best decision I have ever made. My family and I were truly treated like family and we will be returning to purchase future vehicles from them. Thank you for everything!

John Trotto

February 11, 2015

You are very welcome and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing that our customers truly enjoyed their experiences! We look forward to working with you on your future automotive needs!

Reviews of Michelle  David