Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigan's # 1 Chevrolet dealership in volume sales since 2005! Mark of Excellence winner 15 years running and Dealer of the year 14 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Sam Abbott-McCune
9/12/2016

"Amazing customer service. Andrea Dean is a Superstar!"

I have leased two vehicles with the exceptional assistance of Andrea Dean. She listens and help you select the right vehicle for your requirements. I had done a lot of research on the Colorado and was downsizing from my Silverado to lower my payment. She listened to my needs and was able to get me into another Silverado LTZ with the 6.2 Liter engine well within my budget. All this happened in one evening after work and I was able to drive away in the new truck before they closed. There was no question when my wife was looking for an new vehicle we went back to Buff Whelan to speak with Andrea about our options. Again Andrea was able to get us into a new vehicle with an exceptional price and met all of my wife's desires in features in her new car. All done in a few hours, from evaluating the trade-in to driving away in the new vehicle. I highly recommend Andrea Dean if you are looking for a new car. She is an amazing sales associate who truly cares about helping you find the vehicle which is right for you.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for all your kind words, Sam! We are thrilled that our "Superstar" Andrea helped you drive away with a great truck that fit in your budget! We love to hear that our sales people are knowledgeable and are using all their knowledge to help people just like you that want to know what their options are! Thank you for coming back to see us a second time, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you and we will make it a third time!

ChrisFrez
9/04/2016

"Buff Whelan Knows Customer Service"

When you can walk into a car dealership and have a salesperson like John Trotto know what you want, that is customer service. I always find the car buying experience fun and pain-free at Buff Whelan Chevrolet. John can multitask like nobody else and get you into your new car FAST. Thank you, John Trotto and everyone at Buff Whelan for making me feel like a valued customer, and not just another number. -Chris Frezza

John Trotto

September 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with John here at Buff Whelan! An enjoyable, fun, and pain free car buying experience is exactly what we are aiming for every time! Each and every one of our customers is extremely important to us, we are so thrilled to hear you felt that way and "not like another number." We look forward to working with you again!

September 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing your story, Chris! John is a great asset to our team and we are happy that he made you feel at home! We believe that buying a car should be a fun experience and we are glad that John and the team made that happen. We are happy you are part of the Buff Whelan family and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

DWChaplain
9/02/2016

"Fast Transmission Repair"

No matter how busy they are, the Buff Whelan staff is always courteous & very professional. Patrick T. Made sure I had a loaner so that I could go on vacation & still have my transmission fixed. I am grateful to GM for the recall & free transmission service on an eight year old GM Certified Saturn Vue.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear that our services and staff made this a great visit! We are happy that our loaner vehicle helped insure that you could still go on vacation and we hope that you had a great time! Thank you for coming to Buff Whelan and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Josef Wainz
8/26/2016

"Great Service Department"

Patrick was very helpful in getting me into the dealer to have my airbag recall taken care of. He lined me up with a car to use while my vehicle was in service. I know Patrick thru Boy Scouts. He encouraged me to come in to have the work done. That speaks volumes that he would spend time, during a non-work event, to encourage me to bring my car in to Buff Whelan.

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience working with Patrick, Josef! We're glad that he was able to take good care of you, and that he ensured your service was convenient for you! We hope you will not hesitate to let us work with you again, and we appreciate your kind words! Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

David Vincent
8/12/2016

"AMAZING customer satisfaction."

I am a VERY hard person to make completely happy. Andrea Dean went above and beyond finding the truck I wanted, and within my budget. This truck purchase was the most seamless deals I have ever made. From looking, to signing, she was 110% on point. Good customer service these days is hard to come by, and I wish everyone had the same attitude as Andrea Dean does with her job! I have already recommended 3 people to come in and talk with Andrea, and will continue to do so. I will buy all my vehicles from Andrea and Buff Whelan. Thank you VERY MUCH! -Dave Vincent

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Andrea here at Buff Whelan! We are so thrilled to hear she was able to exceed your expectations, amazing customer satisfaction is what we are aiming for every single day. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! : )

L Soderberg
8/10/2016

"So much better than I expected!!"

I am so happy with Buff Whelan Chevrolet, Rob Scilaf and Tom Bechtell. What they did for me was above and beyond what any car dealer has ever done for me and my family. They shopped my financing and found me better terms than my own credit union. I was over my mileage with 5 months left on my lease. It was my own dumb fault- because I buried my head in the sand instead of calling them sooner. I really didn't think anyone could help me. But they did. I purchased my car instead of a lease- Which I wanted- and my payment went DOWN!!! This is my second car through Buff Whelan. I've already referred my Dad to you, and he already bought an Impala. My dad has purchased only Chrysler for the last 35 years, and he came to you because of my experience but he'll keep coming back because of the great service he received from Rob and the great deal he received from Buff Whelan. Before our friend (who works for GM) referred us to Buff Whelan, we had purchased 6 cars from a different GM dealer. I think they got so used to us coming to them, they stopped acting like we mattered when we went there. Tom Bechtell clearly cared about us. I know that I can go back there anytime I need anything for my car and he or Rob will step up to help. Great service is so rare these days. We're kind of conditioned not to receive it. So when we do receive it, it shines like a beacon. Well done, Buff Whelan. Well done Chevy. You'll be receiving my referrals, my business and my loyalty well into the future!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Rob and Tom here at Buff Whelan! Customer service and building relationships is what we are all about here, and we are so glad you were able to experience that first hand and enjoy your time with us! If there is anything else we can do for you, we are always here for you! : )

KateHamade
7/28/2016

"Highly recommended"

I worked with Andrea D. to finance a new car. I was nervous and had dealt with lots of shady salespeople at other places when I found Andrea. She was awesome & I got my new car the same day. I love it. Andrea was great to work with and I would recommend going here. I also worked with Alice Fisher and she was wonderful to me. She made me feel comfortable & was so friendly and nice! Thank you!

August 26, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit, Kate! We're delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service Andrea provided, and that she and Alice took great care of you during your visit! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Joe Schmitz
6/13/2016

"Kris Daly did a great job"

Kris Daly did a great job with my first lease. He found the equinox I wanted at a great price. When it was time to turn it in he took care of everything and made it real easy and explained everything to me and my wife. I told him what I wanted and he found it and gave it to me at the same price as my old lease payment. I was in and out driving my new one home in less than 2 hours. He is a man of his word and helps you with anything even after the sale. We highly recommend him.

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your great comments, Joe! We're delighted that you enjoyed working with Kris, and that he made your return visit as easy and enjoyable as your first lease! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for your recommendation!

Car Agnostic
6/07/2016

"Time to turn in your lease car? "

After several years of great driving in our Chevy Volt, the lease was ending and it was time to turn it in. (We had made separate arrangements for our next set of wheels.) Eric Schoenherr is in charge of lease returns at Buff Whelan, and he was a pro throughout. He spelled out exactly what we needed to do and when, made sure we had a service appointment with Andy Schocke to get the wheel locks taken off and returned to us, and kept the paperwork simple and straightforward. No surprises -- which is what we wanted.

Eric Schoenherr

June 08, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience! We're happy that Eric and our team ensured that your visit went smoothly and to your expectations, and we hope you will not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future! Thanks again for sharing your comments!

Drew Gretel
5/10/2016

"Excellent service and sales!"

The dealership as a whole exceeded my expectations formed from reading online reviews. My sales person Andrea D is very knowledgeable, patient, and assertive. The finance process was simple and efficient with detailed explanations for every step taken. Highly recommend Buff Whelan!

May 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! Your recommendation, and your kind words are appreciated very much, and we will pass along your compliments to Andrea Dean as well! We hope you continue to choose us in the future!

Reviews of Andrea Dean