Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 14 years running and Dealer of the year 12 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Carolyn H.
7/21/2015

"My first time leasing - 2015 Cruze"

My salesperson, Mike Venzuch went above and beyond in making me feel comfortable in leasing a vehicle for the first time. From my initial call to Mike to make a inquiry of the process was to lease a vehicle. He provided me with all the information needed to be a first time leasing customer. Mike spent considerable time answering my questions in regards to availability and pricing.as well as all the paperwork that needed to be processed in addition to contacting my insurance company. Very much look at working with Mike in the future and will be recommending him as well as Buff Whelan Chevrolet to my friends and family. A very positive AAA+++ experience. Thanks for a great experience.

July 28, 2015

Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to share your compliments from your recent purchasing experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to provide you with an excellent first leasing experience. At Buff Whelan Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible to our customers. We hope to continue earning your business in the future! Enjoy your new Cruze!

Paul S.
7/13/2015

"Great Dealership, Sean was very helpful!"

I originally came into the dealership back in March to see if I could early terminate a lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion. Sean was very helpful in giving me the right info, and after meeting with him, I decided to hold off. At the end of June, I contacted Sean and he had told me that the time was right, I went in and got into a leased 2015 Silverado, and could not be any happier with my decision. My family has been buying vehicles from Buff Whelan for years and I'll be sure to recommend them in the future.

July 15, 2015

Paul, at Buff Whelan Chevrolet customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for sharing the story of your recent trip to our dealership. We are glad to hear Sean was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business, and hope you enjoy your Silverado!

Tayy22
7/01/2015

"5 star ++++ !"

Great experience. Matthew is the best!!! I absolutely hate car shopping but not here! So happy! Thank you Matthew for all your help. We will be back.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your compliments! It is great to hear Matthew was able to provide you with such a positive experience. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Frank C
7/01/2015

"Theresa Baker did a great job!!"

I contacted the dealer on a Monday morning to get a quote. Theresa quickly provided a fast quote, at an excellent price. I applied for credit using their online system and was approved in minutes. I stopped in that afternoon for a test drive, picked out my new Cruze, then came back the same evening to take delivery. Seamless transaction. Great job Theresa Baker and Buff Whelan Chevrolet!!

July 02, 2015

That is the type of experience we strive to provide, Frank! Thank you for providing your feedback. At Buff Whelan Chevrolet, we strive to provide a quality, efficient experience to our customers. We hope you enjoy your new Cruze!

KEM
6/27/2015

"Great experience!"

Michelle was fantastic! A pleasure to work with and will recommend her to anyone looking for a pleasurable car buying experience. Thanks for all your help.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! Please come back and see us for any future car or service needs you may have!

prestonIII
6/24/2015

"Smooth as silk buying process!"

I came in late on a Thursday evening after speaking with Andrea Dean a couple of times on the phone. She quoted me a great price on the Traverse! I told her that I wanted to try to take it home that same evening. She pulled out all of the stops to take care of me. The entire process was smooth as silk. Andrea did a fantastic job! Very professional! She was able to juggle the process so that it was very seamless. She quickly got all of the paperwork together while I called my insurance company. She then had me talk to Onstar and get that set up while she finished other paperwork. The entire process was a dream! I can't thank Andrea and the team there at Buff Whelan enough! You all did a fantastic job and you have a fan for life! Thank you!!

June 29, 2015

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent trip to Buff Whelan Chevrolet! It is great to hear Andrea was able to exceed your expectations for your purchasing experience. We hope you continue to choose Buff Whelan Chevrolet for your future car and service needs! Enjoy your new Traverse!

Bogwan
6/09/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Michelle went above and beyond to ensure I had the best car buying experience ever. Look forward to working with her again in the future.

June 12, 2015

That is what we like to hear! We look forward to doing business with you in the future, as well!

randrums
6/02/2015

"Unmatched Service, Best Dealership, Best Employees"

Michelle David was very knowledgeable in every aspect of my purchase. This was a first-time lease for me and she made everything clear, outlining every important thing needed to make this purchase the best experience for me. Michelle is a reason that Buff Whelan Chevrolet is a 5-Star Dealership!

June 05, 2015

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing! We are glad to hear Michelle was able to make your first lease experience go so smoothly. We will be sure to pass along your compliments. Thank you for your business!

jmjuicejr
5/30/2015

""One awesome dealership""

Buff Wehlan is the best dealership i have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. my sales rep Michelle David went above and beyond her job to get me in my new truck.customer for life i will lead all my family and friends there way.

June 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent visit with us! We are glad to hear we were able to provide you with the best experience you've ever had at a dealership. We appreciate your loyalty, and hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Niki42
5/27/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I'm giving Buff Whelan Chevrolet 5 stars, because of I having the pleasure to meeting one of the finest Internet Sales Manager name Michelle David, who was Superb! With her Outstanding professionalism and Sales experience was something that stood out the most along with the Great Staff I also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the other members at the dealership. I found a Great group of people who shows A-1 service in there line of business and finally, meeting the Owner Kerry Whelan herself was truly an honor, that was the Icing on the Cake for me after congratulating me on my 2015 Chevrolet Corvette StringRay. This Dealership is First Class in my Book.?????? Thanks again, Buff Whelan Chevrolet for making Nikita Ricks another Satisfied Customer.??

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Nikita! Your kind words are appreciated very much. It is wonderful to hear our entire staff was able to come together to provide you with a great experience. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Corvette Stingray!

Reviews of Michelle  David