Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 11 years running and Dealer of the year 9 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

mboulier
2/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

The staff at Buff Whelan is top notch. I can't get over how friendly everyone was and how great my family and I were treated by John Trotto and Jack Bos. I had a bad experience at a competitor dealership the day before, which caused me to want to be out of that competitors vehicle sooner than my lease was up. I wasn't sure what to expect when coming into Buff Whelan, but I am happy to say it was by far the best decision I have ever made. My family and I were truly treated like family and we will be returning to purchase future vehicles from them. Thank you for everything!

John Trotto

February 11, 2015

You are very welcome and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing that our customers truly enjoyed their experiences! We look forward to working with you on your future automotive needs!

tech
1/15/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Awesome experience and customer service. Michelle is an awesome representative who helps and looks for the better deal for her customers and i appreciate her services.

January 16, 2015

That is what we love to hear! We are so glad we were able to offer you such a pleasant experience at our dealership! Please come back to see us with all of your future automotive needs!

Supermom
12/17/2014

"Five Stars from Supermom"

I started in Service with Laura Noriega. Laura was exceptionally nice, professional, competent, and efficient. From there I went to Rentals where I was comp'd a vehicle while mine was in for service. I met Michelle David in sales who showed me the advantages of stepping in to a new Equinox instead of putting money into my 10 year old Impala, which coincidentally I had also purchased from Buff Whelan. All the people I came in contact with during my time at the dealership were customer service oriented; being respectful of my time, making my experience so pleasant. By the time I concluded by business, I felt like Michelle David and I were friends. Michelle pays attention to detail, even walking me thru the new car experience, answering all my questions until I was comfortable. I would most definitely look to her for any future vehicle needs. These folks go out of their way to ensure their customers are satisfied and happy. My overall experience from start to finish has been completely exceptional.

December 30, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our dealership! We love being able to offer our customers top notch experiences in both sales and service from start to finish! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we hope to get the privilege of working with you again!

bellc12565
11/06/2014

"EPIC from the time i walked in to the time i left!!!!!!"

All the way from Lee Walch in the sales department, Laura in service write up to Wally in the rental department Buff Whelan Chevrolet was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had in a car dealership in my life. Lee should be promoted with a sense of urgency. I have never felt more comfortable and welcomed anywhere else in my life. Thank you for such a great experience and I will be coming there for the rest of my life. A true dream team.

Laura in Service and Wally in Rental

November 07, 2014

Complete customer satisfaction is a top priority at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We are so glad we could offer you a wonderful experience and we hope you look to us to keep your vehicle on the road for many years to come!

browngregory41
10/25/2014

"One of the best dealership in michigan"

I was very pleased with the sale lady she should careness and friendliness and I felt welcome this and dealership that I would send my family to

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We love hearing that our customers are able to drive away happy and we hope you are loving your new Chevy! We hope to get the chance to work with you again in the future!

metzg1jp
10/20/2014

"First Car Buying Experience "

Michelle David made my first time buying experience truly unique and stellar. Being completely new to the process and not knowing how anything worked, I feel that Michelle really took me under her wing and guided me through it all...but did so in a way that was not pushy; it was clear that my happiness and satisfaction was her number one priority. She truly understood what I needed and wanted, and delivered that day. I feel that I am part of the Buff Whelan family, and will be a customer for life. I love my new car.

faris009
10/17/2014

"quality of service "

I was very pleased with the service that Michelle David has provided to me. I was very satisfied with her service and she has made everything very easy for me. I would like to thank you for all the professional service and the excellent quality that you have provided. You really made a difference in making this deal very easy and smooth.

Ron14789
10/17/2014

"Great Dealership to work with"

First time using this dealer for anything!!! I took my mother in-laws 2006 Malibu for (2) GM recalls to be addressed. I dropped the car off with Andy Schocke(Service Adviser) at 7:00am and got shuttled to my office, and by noon Andy called and said the car was finished and asked if I needed their shuttle to pick me back up. I liked their service so much I came back a couple days later with my own car to have a couple things addressed, this time I dealt with Laura Noriega (very personable and knowledgeable). I went there on my lunch hour and walked across the street to eat lunch, and by the time I got back the car was almost finished, they even washed it. Laura also told me that there was a recall on my Buick that I was aware of but, I was just waiting for the dealership I purchased the car from to contact me when the parts were in to repair. She said she has the parts and to bring it back and she can get it fixed in about 45 min. I thought that was great!! Thanks to the whole crew at Buff Whelan for a job well done. I think I’ve found my new service facility. P.S. I even spoke with Don the Service Manager to let him know how I was treated. Ron

Laura Noriega

VAS
10/07/2014

"Extremely Easy!"

Michelle David made my purchase extremely easy. I knew what I wanted and she located my 2015 Chevrolet Equinox within minutes. As soon as it arrived, she called me and before I knew it I was driving it home. I would recommend Michelle to anyone! Thanks, Michelle!

PYL
9/23/2014

"Awsome!"

We were searching for a very specific car, one that most people would not want. Michelle found us the car of our dreams! We absolutely love our new SS Camaro! Our friends are green with envy!

Reviews of Michelle  David