Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigan's # 1 Chevrolet dealership in volume sales since 2005! Mark of Excellence winner 15 years running and Dealer of the year 14 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Josef Wainz
8/26/2016

"Great Service Department"

Patrick was very helpful in getting me into the dealer to have my airbag recall taken care of. He lined me up with a car to use while my vehicle was in service. I know Patrick thru Boy Scouts. He encouraged me to come in to have the work done. That speaks volumes that he would spend time, during a non-work event, to encourage me to bring my car in to Buff Whelan.

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience working with Patrick, Josef! We're glad that he was able to take good care of you, and that he ensured your service was convenient for you! We hope you will not hesitate to let us work with you again, and we appreciate your kind words! Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

David Vincent
8/12/2016

"AMAZING customer satisfaction."

I am a VERY hard person to make completely happy. Andrea Dean went above and beyond finding the truck I wanted, and within my budget. This truck purchase was the most seamless deals I have ever made. From looking, to signing, she was 110% on point. Good customer service these days is hard to come by, and I wish everyone had the same attitude as Andrea Dean does with her job! I have already recommended 3 people to come in and talk with Andrea, and will continue to do so. I will buy all my vehicles from Andrea and Buff Whelan. Thank you VERY MUCH! -Dave Vincent

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Andrea here at Buff Whelan! We are so thrilled to hear she was able to exceed your expectations, amazing customer satisfaction is what we are aiming for every single day. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! : )

L Soderberg
8/10/2016

"So much better than I expected!!"

I am so happy with Buff Whelan Chevrolet, Rob Scilaf and Tom Bechtell. What they did for me was above and beyond what any car dealer has ever done for me and my family. They shopped my financing and found me better terms than my own credit union. I was over my mileage with 5 months left on my lease. It was my own dumb fault- because I buried my head in the sand instead of calling them sooner. I really didn't think anyone could help me. But they did. I purchased my car instead of a lease- Which I wanted- and my payment went DOWN!!! This is my second car through Buff Whelan. I've already referred my Dad to you, and he already bought an Impala. My dad has purchased only Chrysler for the last 35 years, and he came to you because of my experience but he'll keep coming back because of the great service he received from Rob and the great deal he received from Buff Whelan. Before our friend (who works for GM) referred us to Buff Whelan, we had purchased 6 cars from a different GM dealer. I think they got so used to us coming to them, they stopped acting like we mattered when we went there. Tom Bechtell clearly cared about us. I know that I can go back there anytime I need anything for my car and he or Rob will step up to help. Great service is so rare these days. We're kind of conditioned not to receive it. So when we do receive it, it shines like a beacon. Well done, Buff Whelan. Well done Chevy. You'll be receiving my referrals, my business and my loyalty well into the future!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Rob and Tom here at Buff Whelan! Customer service and building relationships is what we are all about here, and we are so glad you were able to experience that first hand and enjoy your time with us! If there is anything else we can do for you, we are always here for you! : )

KateHamade
7/28/2016

"Highly recommended"

I worked with Andrea D. to finance a new car. I was nervous and had dealt with lots of shady salespeople at other places when I found Andrea. She was awesome & I got my new car the same day. I love it. Andrea was great to work with and I would recommend going here. I also worked with Alice Fisher and she was wonderful to me. She made me feel comfortable & was so friendly and nice! Thank you!

August 26, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit, Kate! We're delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service Andrea provided, and that she and Alice took great care of you during your visit! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Joe Schmitz
6/13/2016

"Kris Daly did a great job"

Kris Daly did a great job with my first lease. He found the equinox I wanted at a great price. When it was time to turn it in he took care of everything and made it real easy and explained everything to me and my wife. I told him what I wanted and he found it and gave it to me at the same price as my old lease payment. I was in and out driving my new one home in less than 2 hours. He is a man of his word and helps you with anything even after the sale. We highly recommend him.

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your great comments, Joe! We're delighted that you enjoyed working with Kris, and that he made your return visit as easy and enjoyable as your first lease! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for your recommendation!

Car Agnostic
6/07/2016

"Time to turn in your lease car? "

After several years of great driving in our Chevy Volt, the lease was ending and it was time to turn it in. (We had made separate arrangements for our next set of wheels.) Eric Schoenherr is in charge of lease returns at Buff Whelan, and he was a pro throughout. He spelled out exactly what we needed to do and when, made sure we had a service appointment with Andy Schocke to get the wheel locks taken off and returned to us, and kept the paperwork simple and straightforward. No surprises -- which is what we wanted.

Eric Schoenherr

June 08, 2016

Thank you so much for writing about your experience! We're happy that Eric and our team ensured that your visit went smoothly and to your expectations, and we hope you will not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future! Thanks again for sharing your comments!

Drew Gretel
5/10/2016

"Excellent service and sales!"

The dealership as a whole exceeded my expectations formed from reading online reviews. My sales person Andrea D is very knowledgeable, patient, and assertive. The finance process was simple and efficient with detailed explanations for every step taken. Highly recommend Buff Whelan!

May 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! Your recommendation, and your kind words are appreciated very much, and we will pass along your compliments to Andrea Dean as well! We hope you continue to choose us in the future!

pdina33
4/18/2016

"Excellent to deal with"

My sales agent Mrs. David was great. Smooth transition especially on such a short time constrant I had to change vehicles. They beat several other dealerships on the lease pricing also.

April 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to know that Michelle ensured that your visit went smoothly, and that you were happy with your lease! We hope you will not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything else for you. Congratulations on your new car!

Felicia May
3/25/2016

"Excellent Service"

My service professional Jason Crager to the young lady that checked in my vehicle, to the rental office were very professional and courteous. Made my experience so great, I couldnt ask for anything more. Great job!!!

March 31, 2016

We're glad that you were so pleased, Felicia! It's great that Jason and the rest of our team were able to ensure that your visit went smoothly, and we hope you will not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

KyleLAfit
1/17/2016

"My first new car"

I went to Buff Whelan after being referred by a coworker to see Jacob. I was in a bad situation having just totaled my car and not having gap insurance. I needed a car bad but was skeptical about leasing. Jacob took the time to explain the whole process and how gap was included. He put my mind at ease making it an easy decision. He was very knowledgeable with the product and found the exact vehicle I wanted although it was my second choice in color. I will definitely be back to see him in 22 months to get into a truck!

Jacob Frank

January 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, Kyle! We're happy that Jacob was able to help put you back behind the wheel, and that he made sure you were entirely comfortable with your decision! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Alice Fisher