Buff Whelan Chevrolet

40445 Van Dyke Ave,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
Buff Whelan Chevrolet Info
About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

Buff Whelan Chevrolet is Michigans # 1 Chevrolet dealership! Mark of Excellence winner 14 years running and Dealer of the year 12 years running! We guarantee the lowest price or its FREE! Be sure to visit our website www.buffwhelan.com to take advantage of our Internet Specials!

About Buff Whelan Chevrolet

KyleLAfit
1/17/2016

"My first new car"

I went to Buff Whelan after being referred by a coworker to see Jacob. I was in a bad situation having just totaled my car and not having gap insurance. I needed a car bad but was skeptical about leasing. Jacob took the time to explain the whole process and how gap was included. He put my mind at ease making it an easy decision. He was very knowledgeable with the product and found the exact vehicle I wanted although it was my second choice in color. I will definitely be back to see him in 22 months to get into a truck!

Jacob Frank

January 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, Kyle! We're happy that Jacob was able to help put you back behind the wheel, and that he made sure you were entirely comfortable with your decision! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Valentin
1/04/2016

"Professional attitude, FAST repair during the Holidays!"

Although I had a major issue with my car’s transmission, BW helped me and fixed the car very quick, even during the Holidays. Very skilled and with a high professional attitude I remarked Laura Noriega, the best service advisor I’d say at BW. She kept me updated with the status of the car and all the technical details. I also got a dealer car to use it until my car was done. I felt that I was the most important client for them and they didn’t let me down at any time. Thank you BW!

January 05, 2016

We're glad that we were able to take care of your car for you! Customer satisfaction and great service are very important to us, and we're delighted that Laura has earned your confidence and ensured that you were entirely pleased with your experience. We hope you will call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

January 05, 2016

cliffa
11/06/2015

"RIP OFF"

My wife and I went to Buff Whelan looking at Chevy Cruzes, we sat down with Kris Daly. We had a 2009 Chevy Cobalt to trade in, yes it has a lot of miles, but it is in good shape and Kelly Blue Book says the TRADE IN value is $1200 to $1550. They would only give $500. I tried to discuss this with Kris and he told me to have a nice day and to come back if I got a better deal. We went down the road to Rinke Chevrolet, they offered us $1500 with no haggling. They didn't have the Cruze we wanted in stock so they did a dealer trade to get it. Needless to say we bought our new Cruze from Rinke. So to make a long story short, if you have a trade in drive a few more miles to the south!

cliffa responded to this review

December 10, 2015

There is nothing else to discuss, you need to discuss this with your staff. They tried to rip me off on my trade in.

December 09, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to read that you were unhappy with your experience at our dealership, because we take pride in our customer service. We regret that you found it necessary to go elsewhere for your Cruze, and would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your concerns. At your convenience, please give us a call at 844-457-0370 so that we can review this matter with you further. Thank you.

Debz
10/14/2015

"My first experience with Buff Whelan Chevrolet"

Michelle David is the sales person that I dealt with. As a woman and a widow, the process of purchasing/leasing was daunting to me and it was great to work with another woman and not feel intimidated. The first dealership I attempted to lease with was horrible. This was my first time at Buff Whelan and it was a wonderful experience. Michelle is my sales person from now on. I would refer anyone and everyone to see Michelle.

Brandon and Sherry the on-line chat people.

October 15, 2015

Thank you for telling us about your recent purchasing experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We are thrilled to hear Michelle was able to make your visit such a wonderful one. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Nicholas C.
9/19/2015

"First Lease - Cruze 2016"

The help that I got from Michelle David was unbelievable. I had asked for some prices on a few cars and I could not really talk when I had called so she got numbers together and called me back within an hour. She had called me three or four times to see when I was coming in to see her and I kept putting it off. the car I was driving ended up dying and I called her at 9 am on a Friday morning, and I was meeting with her by 10:30am. She got me in without hesitation. She had a car pulled up and a lease signed within a few hours: only because I did not bring the right papers the first time, had I don't that I would have been done earlier. Not only was she respectful and nice, she really cared about me and helping me out in my predicament. She was not putting me into something that I did not want or try selling anything extra, but she did explain everything that I could have added or have signed for extra. She made this whole process not a process, it was more of a friend helping another friend out. She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone and already have told my friends about her. As long as Michelle is in car sales, I will be a customer of hers without any hesitation. She was very real and that is what was the best part. Again, Michelle was FANTASTIC!! Go SEE her!

September 21, 2015

Nicholas, thank you for providing us with your very positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear Michelle was able to deliver such an excellent experience to you. At Buff Whelan Chevrolet, customer service is our top priority! We hope you continue to choose us for any future car and service needs you may have!

He dude 29
9/11/2015

"Best helpfull place to either buy or lease "

Best helpful in every way to satisfy you will not let you until you are.I would send anyone to this dealerBest experience I've had

September 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Carolyn H.
7/21/2015

"My first time leasing - 2015 Cruze"

My salesperson, Mike Venzuch went above and beyond in making me feel comfortable in leasing a vehicle for the first time. From my initial call to Mike to make a inquiry of the process was to lease a vehicle. He provided me with all the information needed to be a first time leasing customer. Mike spent considerable time answering my questions in regards to availability and pricing.as well as all the paperwork that needed to be processed in addition to contacting my insurance company. Very much look at working with Mike in the future and will be recommending him as well as Buff Whelan Chevrolet to my friends and family. A very positive AAA+++ experience. Thanks for a great experience.

July 28, 2015

Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to share your compliments from your recent purchasing experience at Buff Whelan Chevrolet! We are thrilled to hear our staff was able to provide you with an excellent first leasing experience. At Buff Whelan Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible to our customers. We hope to continue earning your business in the future! Enjoy your new Cruze!

Paul S.
7/13/2015

"Great Dealership, Sean was very helpful!"

I originally came into the dealership back in March to see if I could early terminate a lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion. Sean was very helpful in giving me the right info, and after meeting with him, I decided to hold off. At the end of June, I contacted Sean and he had told me that the time was right, I went in and got into a leased 2015 Silverado, and could not be any happier with my decision. My family has been buying vehicles from Buff Whelan for years and I'll be sure to recommend them in the future.

July 15, 2015

Paul, at Buff Whelan Chevrolet customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for sharing the story of your recent trip to our dealership. We are glad to hear Sean was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business, and hope you enjoy your Silverado!

Tayy22
7/01/2015

"5 star ++++ !"

Great experience. Matthew is the best!!! I absolutely hate car shopping but not here! So happy! Thank you Matthew for all your help. We will be back.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your compliments! It is great to hear Matthew was able to provide you with such a positive experience. We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Frank C
7/01/2015

"Theresa Baker did a great job!!"

I contacted the dealer on a Monday morning to get a quote. Theresa quickly provided a fast quote, at an excellent price. I applied for credit using their online system and was approved in minutes. I stopped in that afternoon for a test drive, picked out my new Cruze, then came back the same evening to take delivery. Seamless transaction. Great job Theresa Baker and Buff Whelan Chevrolet!!

July 02, 2015

That is the type of experience we strive to provide, Frank! Thank you for providing your feedback. At Buff Whelan Chevrolet, we strive to provide a quality, efficient experience to our customers. We hope you enjoy your new Cruze!

Reviews of Laura Noriega