Read Reviews Burdick Toyota

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Burdick Toyota

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Burdick Toyota

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Sale manager"

KWkw
5/22/2014 12:36:48 PM

Sale manager

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

Very unpleasant person, try to make very bad deal, get angry when he was not able. I'm so happy that I did not buy the toyota car

Twitter
"We wanted to lease a 2013 Avalon. Spoke to P.Tortorello,..."

MarianneHouck
5/29/2013 8:43:44 PM

Peter Tortorello

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

We wanted to lease a 2013 Avalon. Spoke to P.Tortorello, everytime we asked him a question he did not know the answer. When we asked him more questions, he abruptly pushed his chair away from us and said, "I am sorry I do not live up to your professional expectations, but you two have a real attitude problem!: My husband and I told the manager who thought we had a "miscommunication" problem! My husband and I have never experienced such rude treatment anywhere. Maybe Burdick is selling more than enough Toyota's in order to treat their customers in such a disrespectful manner. Perhaps they should take a lesson from Danny Wegman where customer service is the highest priority!

Twitter
"To Whom It May Concern: Last week my husband went to..."

gburritt
5/26/2011 7:32:53 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Chuck

2.4

To Whom It May Concern:

Last week my husband went to Burdick Toyota to purchase a used vehicle to replace our older Toyota Matrix. The salesman accepted our Toyota and $2000 downpayment to offset the cost of a 2008 Rav4. The Rav4 was touted as having had a 168 point inspection. “We don’t accept anything that was in an accident” “My wife told me that if I didn’t buy this model for her she’d kill me!” etc. You know the drill.

In any case, we drove it off the lot last week. My husband and daughter left 2 days ago to go cross country with it and just informed me that the caliper fell off of one brake and that my daughter, 18 years old, was just exiting the expressway when it happened. She cried out when she realized that the car wasn’t slowing down. Fortunately, the emergency brake saved them.

Now, I ask you…WHAT 168 point inspection were they talking about?! My family could have been killed in the event that a split second decision had to be made on the expressway/thruway.

When my husband called the manager at the service department he was told “Here’s the number to call to the nearest dealership” My husband responded “I’ve been in retail a long time and it is my experience that the customer is taken care of” The manager then proceeded to call the dealership himself and had my husband’s car towed there. They lost the money on the hotel they were heading for.

I’m looking for feedback. Let me know what you think I should do…

Grace Burritt
315 882 2812

Twitter
"This review is based on the Burdick Hyundai Dealership..."

BillBaly
6/10/2009 1:03:01 PM

2.2

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

This review is based on the Burdick Hyundai Dealership and NOT their Toyota one.

The reason it's written here is that there is NO Burdick Hyundai Dealership listed under NY. How strange, eh? Must be that it costs the dealership a few bucks and/or they're getting too many negative reviews?

Anyway, this has to do with Mr. Burdick NOT honoring their $200 Internet Discount Coupon. I followed all their directions that were listed on their web site but...

In a nutshell: Negotiated a decent price on a 2008 Sonata and the salesman needed the insurance policy #/Co. I went out to my car to get it and found the $200 Discount Coupon on the seat, which I forgot to bring in with me initially.

I presented my Ins. stuff and the $200 Coupon but was told that I had to let him know ahead of time in order for this to be good. I said that's bs and to go talk to the Mgr., which I believe in this case was the owner, Mr. Burdick. Salesman said that the answer was no. Told him that nowhere on their website does it state that the coupon must be presented prior to negotiations. Didn't want to hear about, so I bit my tongue and accepted the deal, which will never happen again.

Additionally, this same salesman sold the car out from under me to soemone else and found another one but with a different interior and lacking some options. What? You see something wrong in this? Not these guys. Money first and ethics last.

I brought this to the attention of Mr. Burdick, Hyundai America and the Chairman and CEO of Hyundai in Soule, S. Korea.

Had a meeting with Hyundai's factory rep and she basically shrugged her shoulders and said that these two matters are out to their hands. And nothing was done about it. Nor do I believe that anything will ever be done about it.

To summarize, this Burdick Hyundai Dealership is one of the most unethical and unresponsive car outfits I've run across.

Needless to say, I, my relatives and friends will never buy a car - be it a Hyundai, Toyota, Chevy, etc. - from a Burdick Dealership again. Enjoy that extra $200 Mr. Burdick!

Twitter
"financial manager is a scammer,i had a coupon for $200..."

luis123
5/3/2009 9:00:04 PM

finance manager

1.8

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

financial manager is a scammer,i had a coupon for $200 off my new car,and she said,oh,no it is too late apply that coupon for your buy,because we had to redo the papaerwork again,very mean lady,will never buy or recomend this dealer to no one,i did not have a good shopping experience in this dealership,and she treats people like she is special or something,treats employees very bad,i noticed employees in burdick toyota are scare of this lady,dont know why,she seems like a god in there,i do not again recomend buying a car at Burdick Toyota

Twitter
"In my quest for looking for a new car or a newer used..."

jdubs20
8/23/2007 12:47:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Frank

2.2

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

In my quest for looking for a new car or a newer used car, my dad recommended to me Toyota. I had done a lot of research looking for cars and I saw a used Toyota at Driver's Village that looked like something I would like at a decent price. So I went down there with my dad and when we got there, we were greeted by a man standing in the parking lot who told us he would like to help, but was in training and to go inside for assistance. As we walked in we were met by the manager who was very nice and went to get a sales associate to help us. So he brings us this older man named Frank. We go out on the lot looking for Corollas and he was totally useless, especially when it came to talking prices. He didn't seem to know where any of the cars were that might fit what I was looking for, we went around to every car to look at the stickers. My dad asked how negotiable the prices were and all he kept saying is "well, we have them advertised for $14,500." (that included Toyota's $500 incentive) Finally I asked him if that's what he was telling me was the final negotiation and he said yes. (I know that's not really a bad price for a basic Corolla, but as a returning student the manager made it seem like we might be able to workout something more manageable). We then asked where the used car I saw online might be and he said he didn't know, but it might be in the "Used Mall". So we went over there, and there was NOBODY to help us. We actually had to interrupt people eating their lunch to point us in the right direction. Once I found the car, my dad didn't think the warranty was appropriate, so we just left.
I think if I had dealt directly with the manager or someone who was more with it than Frank, and if they actually had sales associates in the used car area my experience would have been better. I heard good things about them, but unfortuneately I can't say the same for this time around. However when I do decide I am truly ready for a new car I will probably give them another try.

Twitter
"I just was just about to start a new job an hour away..."

humic
7/7/2007 9:17:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Adam Weisblatt

My Review Of Burdick Toyota:

I just was just about to start a new job an hour away from my house and needed a new car fast! At first I went to Romano Toyota and got anything BUT a warm and fuzzy feeling. Then we went to Burdick Toyota and met Adam. It was by far the most amazing car buying experience I've had. They were so professional and I never got that sleazy car salesman feel that we are all so used to. We picked out our car and agreed on a price for my trade. The next day I arrived at 5pm sharp to pick up my new Yaris and There it was all shiny and gassed up for me. From the beginning to the end this was a great experience!