Burdick Toyota

Heritage Toyota

Freedom Toyota Scion

Oswego County Resident
8/27/2016

"Great Service, helpful, informed, attentive staff"

Bought a used Camry at a local dealership, it only had one key, so I had to contact Toyota dealer for duplicate. From my initial contact by phone, all staff were warm and welcoming, helpful and informative. I spoke to MaryAnn and Shannon to schedule my appointment. They also discovered two outstanding recalls/service campaigns which had not been addressed and made a single appointment to get all the work done at once. I was advised it may take 4 hours or even more depending, so I made an early appointment. After drop-off, Shannon showed me to the waiting area, which was comfortable, clean, spacious, and well-lit with plenty of natural lighting and usual amenities. All work was done (including complimentary car wash-!), in just under two hours, and I was out the door! Fantastic! Although I didn't buy the car here-- I was treated like family. Very personable staff. Highly recommended!

Shannon, Mary Ann

SarahTaylor2016
2/26/2016

"Traded Van in for a new one! Great Experience!"

We had an excellent experience working with Jeff Wells at Burdick Toyota. We brought in our 2013 Sienna XLE, which we have absolutely loved, and traded it in for a new Sienna XLE. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and answered all of our questions. He was able to point out all the upgrades and changes from the older model, and we immediately felt comfortable and confident in our decision to buy another Toyota Sienna. The service department is also top notch, which we experienced after bringing our '13 Sienna in for it's routine maintenance the last couple of years. Thank you!

Jeff Wells

Tundra Owner
2/02/2016

"Wonderful place to have my car serviced"

The people here care about the customer. They always take care my car like I was family. I would recommend them to everyone who needs their Toyota repaired and cared for

Shannon, Abby, Amy, and Chuck

Mark Fricano
12/01/2015

"PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU SHOP HERE"

Please read this review before shopping at this place. My 2007 Toyota Camry Sun Visor keeps falling down. Now toyota refuses to fix it My wife's 2007 Camry had a "suggested" fix of the Sun Visor but during the time offered to fix the problem I had multiple unexpected deaths within my family and could not get it fixed. Once I returned I tried to fix it but they are refusing to do so without charging me $400 to fix a spring in a sun visor that deemed dangerous. Now my wife has to drive to work with the visor hanging down in front of her, obstructing her vision and not allow her to position it to block the sun. She has already been in two almost accidents because of this. After days wasted at the Toyota dealership and hours on the phone with customer service I keep getting different asnwers. First they said they couldn't do it for free at all. Then they said they would do the labor but charge me for the part. Then the customer service representives keep telling me different stories about how if I had a better service record then maybe....Maybe what? That my wife could drive her car safely without risking her life and everyone elses? Or that maybe Camry would fix a problem that they already deemed extremely dangerous. At this point after contacting BBB I will be contacting every media outlet in CNY. After waiting weeks from the better business bureau they offered a $70 service charge to fix a single spring in the sun visor. If you need something fixed or replaced just call several times and you might get 15 different prices

Service Manager Assistant Service Manager and every other person who works there

carguy9474
12/01/2015

"Terrible"

Absolutely terrible. The worst service imaginable. Horrible. Dont got here. Please go on craigslist and make a car out of random parts before going here.

Service Manager

ED
11/19/2015

"Best Service experience I have ever had!"

I broke down with my Toyota. I called the dealership and they were the best. They arranged towing, got my car right in and found it to be a very simple problem which they corrected and got me right back on the road!! kudos to the people at Burdick!!!

Amy

Jim
8/03/2015

"No one knows what's going on"

Called a week before about air bag recall and was told to bring in 2007 Toyota Matrix. They took my info and VIN number and said they would have the parts in and fix it on Monday, 8/4/15. I dropped the car off the night before so they could work on it first thing in the morning. I requested that it be complete by 11:30 am. They called in the morning appx 8:00 and said it wouldn't be ready until the afternoon, I was fine with that. At 2:00pm they called and said they had to order parts??? The whole point of me bringing the car in was that they already ordered the parts. They apologized ( the asst manager and manager) saying they had to check the car first. Obviously they never brought the car in until the afternoon to even check it. Then they had the gall to ask me it i wanted to make another appt. when then parts came in. I'll never bring a car to them again and never purchase a car through them.

Asst service manager and Service manager

sf
4/27/2015

"STAFF"

Arrived at 5:20 for a 5:30 oil change. The service woman started off with asking if she could take off my license plate cover that said Ramano . I agreed ( don't ask why) I then had to go a desk and waited for someone to come over and write up my service order. I left the dealership at 6:55pm for a 40 minute oil change ( this is the amt of time that was billed). i will never go back to that dealership again . Very unprofessional staff. Felt like we were cattle ..... Will go back to Ramano from now on, even though Burdick is much closer to my home

Mike Edmunds- service advisor

Garry Thompson
11/10/2014

"Verified noise under Vehicle"

The Worst! Stay away from these Scammers! Told them the u-joint was making noise on my 2003 Toyota, need a price. Tech. Drove the car around the parking lot and confirmed the noise. I was told that the technician would remove the drive shaft to examine the spline. This never happen, but what did happen, told me something I already knew and yes charged me $99.00 plus Tax for the test drive. This Company starts out each morning with their little prays and the next breathe is how to screw people. Don't waste your time, your energy, your money on these Hippocrates .

Bill

KWkw
5/22/2014

"Sale manager"

Very unpleasant person, try to make very bad deal, get angry when he was not able. I'm so happy that I did not buy the toyota car

Sale manager