Burns Ford

323 Reviews of Burns Ford

October 04, 2016

"BEST FORD DEALERSHIP "

- Hirt

ONLY FORD DEALER MY BROTHER AND I DEALER WITH. GIVE THE BEST AMAZING DEALS. PURCHASED THREE VEHICLES FROM BURNS FORD. SUPER DUTY, EXPLORER , FOCUS, THANK YOU MR. ROBERT BURNS , DANNY PHILBECK, AL TWEEDT, BRIAN HEFFERNAN, SETH MILLER. ART H. MICHAEL H.

Danny Philbeck

Other Employees : BRIAN HEFFERNAN, MR. ROBERT BURNS OWNER
August 23, 2016

"great guys and work"

- Doreen E

After being taken by another dealer...they were honest and gave me options. I would recommend them. They are honest and did great work why wouldn't you. Awesome thanks for helping me and making me feel like you cared about my concerns.

Tim Chandler

Other Employees : Also Dennis was a great help.
June 28, 2016

"Love those Guys!"

- LOVE THE STRAIT DRIVE

Robert, Danny,Freddy,Carl,Kim,Randy, Danny,Seth,Service Department, Mike, and Al are the Best people Burns Ford can ever have! They let me shop cars half of the day before I decided......and that is PATIENTS!!! They were not pushy or haggling around me, they were there when I needed them.... BEST SALES, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AROUND! GREAT JOB GUYS!

Danny Ferguson

Ricky Lane

Kevin Padgett

Other Employees : Randy Roberts, Brian Heffernan
Jun 28, 2016 -

Burns Ford responded

Thank you so much for the very nice review. We are so glad your car buying experience was a good one. On behalf of everyone at Burns Ford THANK YOU for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future! Melissa Saeger Internet Manager

June 21, 2016

"Awesome All Around!"

- kristenp

We were looking to purchase a 2017 Ford Escape. We tried to purchase through 5 other dealers with no luck, it seemed as if no one was eager to sell us a car. Then we found Burns Ford, and the rest of history! This was the BEST car buying experience we have ever had. There were no issues with buying our new escape, everyone seemed to love their jobs and were very knowledgeable. When we got there to finish up the sale, our car was actually in the showroom...that was pretty sweet. We literally got to drive it out the front door...well, they drove it out the doors but you get it :-) I will definitely refer friends and family to Burns Ford!! Thanks guys!

Other Employees : Randy Roberts
Jun 22, 2016 -

Burns Ford responded

Kristen, Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear from our customers! On behalf of all the staff at Burns Ford we thank you for your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your brand new Escape! Melissa Saeger Internet Manager

May 22, 2016

"Outstanding Experience"

- Tony Lancaster

I purchased a 2016 Explorer Platinum from Burns. David was clear and upfront with their pricing through e-mail. I shopped around and they beat my local dealer on price by enough that I made a 2 hour trip to SC from NC. Although I bought based on price, I was very impressed with the ease and speed of the transaction. Their customer service is outstanding. Randy followed up immediately on my pre-sale questions, and he greeted and helped us right away when we arrived at the dealership. Freddy made the paperwork fast and efficient with no surprises. Seth showed us all the features on the car in full detail. No one knows a Ford product better than this guy! We were in and out of the dealership in under an hour. If you deal with Burns you will be impressed and fully satisfied with all employees. Great job Burns!

Other Employees : David Dietz, Randy Roberts
April 15, 2016

"Awesome Service Dept."

- Hirt

Awesome Service Department, have my brothers F150, my wife's F150 and my F350 Serviced here. My nephew bought a Car new from this dealership. the Best Ford Dealership in South Carolina ever.

Other Employees : Ryan Faile
April 15, 2016

"Awesome Excellent Dealership"

- Hirt

Purchased 2016 F350 Crewcab from Salesman Brian got the best price and deal than any other Ford dealers in South Carolina. Mr. Burns and his staff are awesome. Al Twedt & Brian Heffernan are amazing and outstanding.

Other Employees : Brian Heffernan
February 23, 2016

"Service sub par"

- luke011

The sales process was great (not pushy and willing to negotiate). However, once the truck was purchased the experience went down hill.The truck was not detailed to standards.Service for getting a few missing pieces took over 2 months. They offered to pick up my vehicle to program the key, but were 45min late on the pick up time.Requested the truck to be detailed while it was at the shop, but never was.

Danny Philbeck

Other Employees : Brian Heffernan
December 18, 2015

"Finance very kind,great personal,,,he care for us like famil"

- Mitchshoog,greatpeople

Unbelievable people look very very nice Levi and freddy ,, easy deal with merry Christmas ,,, Levi outstanding personnel ,, Freddy Ivey gentleman understand why it's friendly Freddy finance

Other Employees : Levi Jones
December 06, 2015

"Great Service"

- Johns76

The associates were very friendly and willing to assist me. Kevin is wonderful and really concerned with helping his customers. He manages to work with and help everyone that I've seen him come in contact with.

Kevin Padgett