Burns Ford

2001 Charlotte Highway,
Lancaster, South Carolina 29720
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

Doreen E
8/23/2016

"great guys and work"

After being taken by another dealer...they were honest and gave me options. I would recommend them. They are honest and did great work why wouldn't you. Awesome thanks for helping me and making me feel like you cared about my concerns.

Also Dennis was a great help.

LOVE THE STRAIT DRIVE
6/28/2016

"Love those Guys!"

Robert, Danny,Freddy,Carl,Kim,Randy, Danny,Seth,Service Department, Mike, and Al are the Best people Burns Ford can ever have! They let me shop cars half of the day before I decided......and that is PATIENTS!!! They were not pushy or haggling around me, they were there when I needed them.... BEST SALES, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AROUND! GREAT JOB GUYS!

Burns Ford responded to this review

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for the very nice review. We are so glad your car buying experience was a good one. On behalf of everyone at Burns Ford THANK YOU for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future! Melissa Saeger Internet Manager

kristenp
6/21/2016

"Awesome All Around!"

We were looking to purchase a 2017 Ford Escape. We tried to purchase through 5 other dealers with no luck, it seemed as if no one was eager to sell us a car. Then we found Burns Ford, and the rest of history! This was the BEST car buying experience we have ever had. There were no issues with buying our new escape, everyone seemed to love their jobs and were very knowledgeable. When we got there to finish up the sale, our car was actually in the showroom...that was pretty sweet. We literally got to drive it out the front door...well, they drove it out the doors but you get it :-) I will definitely refer friends and family to Burns Ford!! Thanks guys!

Randy Roberts

Burns Ford responded to this review

June 22, 2016

Kristen, Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear from our customers! On behalf of all the staff at Burns Ford we thank you for your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your brand new Escape! Melissa Saeger Internet Manager

Tony Lancaster
5/22/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I purchased a 2016 Explorer Platinum from Burns. David was clear and upfront with their pricing through e-mail. I shopped around and they beat my local dealer on price by enough that I made a 2 hour trip to SC from NC. Although I bought based on price, I was very impressed with the ease and speed of the transaction. Their customer service is outstanding. Randy followed up immediately on my pre-sale questions, and he greeted and helped us right away when we arrived at the dealership. Freddy made the paperwork fast and efficient with no surprises. Seth showed us all the features on the car in full detail. No one knows a Ford product better than this guy! We were in and out of the dealership in under an hour. If you deal with Burns you will be impressed and fully satisfied with all employees. Great job Burns!

Randy Roberts
David Dietz

Hirt
4/15/2016

"Awesome Service Dept."

Awesome Service Department, have my brothers F150, my wife's F150 and my F350 Serviced here. My nephew bought a Car new from this dealership. the Best Ford Dealership in South Carolina ever.

Ryan Faile

Hirt
4/15/2016

"Awesome Excellent Dealership"

Purchased 2016 F350 Crewcab from Salesman Brian got the best price and deal than any other Ford dealers in South Carolina. Mr. Burns and his staff are awesome. Al Twedt & Brian Heffernan are amazing and outstanding.

luke011
2/23/2016

"Service sub par"

The sales process was great (not pushy and willing to negotiate). However, once the truck was purchased the experience went down hill.The truck was not detailed to standards.Service for getting a few missing pieces took over 2 months. They offered to pick up my vehicle to program the key, but were 45min late on the pick up time.Requested the truck to be detailed while it was at the shop, but never was.

Mitchshoog,greatpeople
12/18/2015

"Finance very kind,great personal,,,he care for us like famil"

Unbelievable people look very very nice Levi and freddy ,, easy deal with merry Christmas ,,, Levi outstanding personnel ,, Freddy Ivey gentleman understand why it's friendly Freddy finance

Levi Jones

Johns76
12/06/2015

"Great Service"

The associates were very friendly and willing to assist me. Kevin is wonderful and really concerned with helping his customers. He manages to work with and help everyone that I've seen him come in contact with.

dean d
11/27/2015

"oil change,rattle in door. fan making noise.loud sound when "

speakers are still making noise and a fan makes a sound when the motor cuts off.when the car gears down at times it makes a loud clunk like sound.

Reviews of Freddy Ivey