Burns Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Call
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

"Service"

Service Department is great. Always friendly and has great customer service. Also enjoy the rewards for coming to the dealership,. for the money back and deals.

"Really Easy"

I hate buying a car. But the time came for me to do it. If I had to purchase a new car, I picked the right place because Burns Ford is low pressure and quick. I feel I got a decent deal on a really nice car and the fact that I got my loan through Ford Credit at 0% interest didn't hurt either. The staff at Burns Ford is friendly and helpful. No phony stereotypical car salesman run around at all. If I ever have to do this again, I will come back to Burns Ford.

"No problems - very satisfied "

They did a good job on all my PM that I had done (transmission fluid change) plus the new alternator fixed my charging problem- the 4 new tires are great.

"Great Experience with Burns Ford"

I bring my vehicles to Burns Ford for service work. They do a great job. I will continue to recommend this dealership to friends, family, and Co workers. Thanks Burns Ford' David.

Scott benner, Brandy

"Service Quality"

My 2011 Ford Taurus Limited has had to be brought in for several repairs (some covered under extended warranty some not), as well as having regular oil changes. I have appreciated all the time and effort put into making my car run properly again. All the people mentioned have gone out of their way to help me feel welcomed and "at home" while I have had to wait for the servicing to be completed. Many Thanks! Ginny

The Mike who did the actual servicing of my car.

"@010 Fusion Service Repairs"

Everything done to my satisfaction. Courteous and friendly staff. No qualms or complaints. I would recommend them to others. I have always been treated nicely at Burns Ford.

Cannot remember the service dept guys name.

"It was too easy."

I found a car online on a Sunday night and within 18 hours, I bought it without ever going to the dealership. Within the first 2 hours of business Monday morning, I had a reduced price on the vehicle and an offer for my trade in from Levi. Within another 4 hours, the car was at my house to test drive and it hasnt left my possession since. Too easy. Thanks guys- a job well done!

"Burns Ford of Lancaster"

Firstly, this is the only dealership that I have been to that hasn't given me a hard time about bringing my dog along. All of the employees are friendly and I have never been pressured by a salesmen when I am looking to purchase a vehicle. For these reason, Burns Ford is the only dealership that I will do business with.

"My first ford"

Very friendly, courteous, and willing to work with me. The car was all that they said it would be. Trusted me enough to know that the check would be there in a couple of days.

"Very Pleased"

Started looking for a pickup a few months ago. Used autotrader.com to save some driving. Visited a few dealers, test drove a couple trucks and narrowed it down to what we were looking for. Some dealerships were vague about their price, one tried the high pressure sale approach or another misrepresented what they had in stock. We kept searching inventory using autotrader then decided to increase the search from 100 to 200 miles away. Burns Ford had what we wanted but the distance kinda scared us. We made contact with them and asked for a price on the truck. They came back with a good price. Levi Jones was the salesman and he was very honest in the description of the vehicle. They even brought the pickup to my house with the promise if I didn't like it or it wasn't as he said they'd turn around no questioned asked. I NEVER left my house except when we test drove it. We HIGHLY recommend dealing with Levi at Burns Ford. Honest, excellent salesman. Terry & Brenda

Levi Jones