Burns Ford

2001 Charlotte Highway,
Lancaster, South Carolina 29720
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

Mitchshoog,greatpeople
12/18/2015

"Finance very kind,great personal,,,he care for us like famil"

Unbelievable people look very very nice Levi and freddy ,, easy deal with merry Christmas ,,, Levi outstanding personnel ,, Freddy Ivey gentleman understand why it's friendly Freddy finance

Johns76
12/06/2015

"Great Service"

The associates were very friendly and willing to assist me. Kevin is wonderful and really concerned with helping his customers. He manages to work with and help everyone that I've seen him come in contact with.

dean d
11/27/2015

"oil change,rattle in door. fan making noise.loud sound when "

speakers are still making noise and a fan makes a sound when the motor cuts off.when the car gears down at times it makes a loud clunk like sound.

SteveR
11/25/2015

"Friendly and no pressure"

Everyone at Burns Ford was friendly and gave us their full attention to answer any questions we had. And answered questions we didn't even know we had! They let us take our time with the multiple test drives and let us tell them when we wanted to buy the car. We will certainly recommend them to our friends and neighbors!

richardcray
11/24/2015

"Fast and professional."

This is my second service at Burns Ford. They are courteous and professional. Burns is not the closest Ford dealer to me by a long shot. But I will definitely be back.

Ashley
11/24/2015

"The experience here was amazing!!"

They made you feel like family! Also very helpful on making sure that you get what u want and need!! My car had blew up and I was in need. Went to a few place and they wasn't giving me any attention!! Went to Burn's in Lancaster SC help me find what I want/needed and in one day I got me my awesome ride!!

Vinny
11/23/2015

"The team was great"

The team at Burn's Ford was terrific. They spent time with us explaining the functions of our new car and made the experience stress free. We trust all the staff at this dealership knowing that they will be honest with us in all transactions. They services our last car, so we selected them when we bought our new car.

amy
11/20/2015

"friendly and acomodating."

I went to service without an appointment. Tim did not hesitate to fit me in and take care of my tire. Then I always look for Seth, and his friendly greeting. He remembers the first time we met.

Macirish
11/19/2015

"Fast Repair"

I had a problem with my 2009 Flex. Tim worked the car into their schedule and found the problem and had it repaired with in a few hours. Great service and customer care !

MamaG
11/17/2015

"Car Making Noise & "Stuttering" "

My '12 Ford Fiesta began making noise, and "stuttering" on acceleration, after the transmission warmed up. I called Burns, and was told I could drop it off the same day, or bring it in on the following two days. I liked that I was given options that would fit my schedule. When I arrived at the service department, I was greeted immediately, was listened to as I explained my problem, and then was told possible issues that the car might be having. I feel like I left the car in good hands, and am awaiting a call back to see when I can pick it up.

Reviews of Tim Chandler