Burns Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Call
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

"My first ford"

Very friendly, courteous, and willing to work with me. The car was all that they said it would be. Trusted me enough to know that the check would be there in a couple of days.

"Very Pleased"

Started looking for a pickup a few months ago. Used autotrader.com to save some driving. Visited a few dealers, test drove a couple trucks and narrowed it down to what we were looking for. Some dealerships were vague about their price, one tried the high pressure sale approach or another misrepresented what they had in stock. We kept searching inventory using autotrader then decided to increase the search from 100 to 200 miles away. Burns Ford had what we wanted but the distance kinda scared us. We made contact with them and asked for a price on the truck. They came back with a good price. Levi Jones was the salesman and he was very honest in the description of the vehicle. They even brought the pickup to my house with the promise if I didn't like it or it wasn't as he said they'd turn around no questioned asked. I NEVER left my house except when we test drove it. We HIGHLY recommend dealing with Levi at Burns Ford. Honest, excellent salesman. Terry & Brenda

"wow!!!!!"

Great dealership wonderful employees Burns Ford is a excellent place too purchase a vehicle, the salesman and finance manager were fantastic total experience was quick and hassle free. Thank you !!!!!!!!

"my experience"

I would recommend anyone to buy a car or have their vehicle serviced. I am a regular customer. I have bought 2 of my 3 cars here.

Tim Holder, Bobby Howze

"Best experience i've ever had with a car dealer"

I was very pleased with my experience at Burns ford in Lancaster, SC. I would recommend them to my family and friends. Brian and Kevin were great!

"Very Customer Oriented"

- Bryan did a great job from beginning to finish to include answering all questions and pointing out the new vehicle components and how they work. - Great job by the finance officer making the transition very enjoyable - Great job by the young man who set up my SYNC, sorry I forgot your name, but Brian will know. - Vehicle was very clean and ready to go, great job getting it prepped - Everyone was very open and honest - No pressure and just pure customer needs met - Enjoyed the visit and hate that you guys are so far away

August 13, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review! We hate that you cant come back for your service appointments also! But thanks so much for coming all the way from Georgia, we Really Appreciate your business!!

"Did everything they said they would do."

I was shopping for a Transit Connect for commercial work. I sent faxes out to several dealerships and Burns Ford was one of only three that responded. Of those, they had the best price and found me the best financing option. Brian Heffernan answered all my questions very quickly. I told him I did not want to spend a lot of time at the dealership, and we were able to do most everything via email. Delivery was a breeze - he had all the paperwork ready to go. I will be back when I'm ready for another vehicle.

July 23, 2014

We strive to make every car buying experience a fun and exciting time! Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle!

"My First Ford Experience"

I initially contacted Levi, and set up an appointment for July 5th. I went early on July 3rd. I was greeted by numerous employees but Levi was not there on this day. We looked at several cars and the keys were offered to all of them. I have always been a Chevrolet driver so I needed just a little convincing. I drove the Ford Taurus and fell in love. It is a beautiful car with everything that I could ever need. All of the staff were terrific and I would definitely recommend Burns Ford of Lancaster to anyone who wanted to buy a hazzle free ride. It was a most enjoyable afternoon and I now own that beautiful Taurus.

July 21, 2014

Pam, We are so glad you "Made the Switch" to Ford! Thank you so much for your business! Cant wait to hear how much you enjoy your new Ford!

"My f150"

I had a very good experience, Carl was very helpful and I would recommend Him to anyone who maybe looking for a car or truck. He was very professional. My over all experience with Burns was very good.

"My New Ford Focus"

I had a great experience at Burns Ford. I was greeted by Brian, who gave me the option of browsing on my own or having him show me around, so immediately I felt no pressure. He was very friendly, a great listener and made suggestions that helped me with my decision. After getting me approved, Freddy (also very nice) finished my paperwork and I was on my way. I will be back when I am ready to trade up. Great team at Burns. Thanks guys!

Brian Heffernan