Burns Ford

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Burns Ford

Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

bgraynor
2/19/2015

"My Burns car buying experience"

Let me see....how many Fords have I bought from Levi and his team at Burns Ford in the last 5-6 years....I believe it must be 4 or 5....anyway what I am trying to say is they must be doing something right if I travel out of town to buy from Burns Ford time after time. I always feel so at home and I am never pressured to buy anything I don't want or need. When I leave the dealership I know how the controls work because I am made aware of these things by the team of professionals that work together to make the buying experience a pleasure....of course my next Ford will come from Burns Ford.

GEFI
2/10/2015

"Very Helpful"

The salesman was very helpful. I bought a F-250 Deisel Truck. I got the truck that had all the up grades I wanted in it.

Shaquitasr
2/09/2015

"Shaquita R."

All of the employees were very nice and friendly. They helped me get into something nice despite my situation. Thanks alot. I would definitely do business with them again and recommend a friend.

kandy2208
1/30/2015

"Wonderful"

Freddy was very pleasant and awesome salesman and made my sales transaction fast and efficient!! Seth was very fast at finding just what we were looking for and made the whole experience an enjoyment! Love the staff with Burns!

glovermonty
1/30/2015

"excellent service"

I purchased a 2014 F350 from Burns a couple days ago. My family purchases several cars a year from Burns and wouldnt even consider looking anywhere else because of the service we get from both the sales side and service side as well . I recommend anyone i know to call Levi .

kris10
1/29/2015

"burns ford is an awesome dealership "

Everyone is very friendly and helpful! I hada great experience an still having everyone greets you with a smile and are always there to help :)

rtje
11/19/2014

"Easiest Purchase I've ever made"

Everyone at Burns went out of their way to be helpful, without being pushy. I never felt pressured to make a decision, which I really appreciated. I am definitely a customer for life!! Carl, Seth, Kevin and Danny made this the easiest, most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks so much Burns Ford!!!

garyalex56
11/15/2014

"Transmission issue"

I purchased a new transmission at a dealer about 2,000 miles away and it was under warranty. I had trouble with it the entire trip back home to the Carolinas. Tim, the service writer listened to my problem and the negative issues that followed the initial purchase. He processed the warranty issue in a professional way resulting in the correct and satisfactory solution.

TimChandler, service writer.

Bradhall330
11/14/2014

"Best Dealership I Have EVER Dealt With"

Each and every guy I dealt with at this dealership was friendly, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend this dealership as well as Bobby, Levi, Freddy, and Seth.

C.Wayne.Davis
11/03/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

This was probably the most enjoyable and least stressful new car purchase I have ever made and I've been around a lot of years. All aspects of the sales staff and the technologiy support meshed and helped us appreciate what we bought even more. The service has been excellent as well. Would I buy from Burns Ford again and will I recommend them ... a resounding YES! Wayne Davis

Reviews of Seth Miller