Burns Ford

Burns Ford

Call
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

rtje
11/19/2014

"Easiest Purchase I've ever made"

Everyone at Burns went out of their way to be helpful, without being pushy. I never felt pressured to make a decision, which I really appreciated. I am definitely a customer for life!! Carl, Seth, Kevin and Danny made this the easiest, most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks so much Burns Ford!!!

garyalex56
11/15/2014

"Transmission issue"

I purchased a new transmission at a dealer about 2,000 miles away and it was under warranty. I had trouble with it the entire trip back home to the Carolinas. Tim, the service writer listened to my problem and the negative issues that followed the initial purchase. He processed the warranty issue in a professional way resulting in the correct and satisfactory solution.

TimChandler, service writer.

Bradhall330
11/14/2014

"Best Dealership I Have EVER Dealt With"

Each and every guy I dealt with at this dealership was friendly, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend this dealership as well as Bobby, Levi, Freddy, and Seth.

C.Wayne.Davis
11/03/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

This was probably the most enjoyable and least stressful new car purchase I have ever made and I've been around a lot of years. All aspects of the sales staff and the technologiy support meshed and helped us appreciate what we bought even more. The service has been excellent as well. Would I buy from Burns Ford again and will I recommend them ... a resounding YES! Wayne Davis

Sue Jenkins
11/03/2014

"Love my new 2014 Ford Escape"

My experience at Burns Ford was great. I was very nervous and not sure at first what I wanted . Brian was very curtious and helpful and patient showing my husband and I four or five different vehicles. We love the Ford Escape and were very please with everyone. All were very up front with any information and question that we asked. Keep up the good work!

sharlton scott
10/09/2014

"Service"

Service Department is great. Always friendly and has great customer service. Also enjoy the rewards for coming to the dealership,. for the money back and deals.

backwood
10/09/2014

"Really Easy"

I hate buying a car. But the time came for me to do it. If I had to purchase a new car, I picked the right place because Burns Ford is low pressure and quick. I feel I got a decent deal on a really nice car and the fact that I got my loan through Ford Credit at 0% interest didn't hurt either. The staff at Burns Ford is friendly and helpful. No phony stereotypical car salesman run around at all. If I ever have to do this again, I will come back to Burns Ford.

Ron Roesner
10/06/2014

"No problems - very satisfied "

They did a good job on all my PM that I had done (transmission fluid change) plus the new alternator fixed my charging problem- the 4 new tires are great.

phidav03
10/05/2014

"Great Experience with Burns Ford"

I bring my vehicles to Burns Ford for service work. They do a great job. I will continue to recommend this dealership to friends, family, and Co workers. Thanks Burns Ford' David.

Scott benner, Brandy

dinnymac
10/03/2014

"Service Quality"

My 2011 Ford Taurus Limited has had to be brought in for several repairs (some covered under extended warranty some not), as well as having regular oil changes. I have appreciated all the time and effort put into making my car run properly again. All the people mentioned have gone out of their way to help me feel welcomed and "at home" while I have had to wait for the servicing to be completed. Many Thanks! Ginny

The Mike who did the actual servicing of my car.

Reviews of Seth Miller