Burns Ford

2001 Charlotte Highway,
Lancaster, South Carolina 29720
Burns Ford Info
About Burns Ford

Welcome to Burns Ford! Located in Lancaster, SC, Burns Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. Serving both Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC regions and worldwide thru Internet Sales. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Burns Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Burns Ford is a third generation family owned franchise...and proud to be the 2013 Dealer Rater Dealer of The Year....check out our reviews.... Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-868-3984 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Burns Ford Learn More

bc997
6/09/2015

"Best Dealership Around"

As soon as I walked up, I felt welcomed. The salesman met us and talk about what we were looking for. He showed us a few cars and then let us have our own personal time to look. Wasn't too pushy. It made us feel like we made the choice instead of him pushing us towards a certain vehicle

kd
5/15/2015

"Our new super duty"

This was are best car dealership experience ever! Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience! The entire purchase was done in record time! Thank you.

Opie1524
3/30/2015

"My new truck"

These guys gave me the best deal at a low price with no run around. Answered all my questions and got me the truck I wanted.

DCarp
3/30/2015

"Proud to buy hometown!"

Best car buying experience ever...hands down. Everyone from Sales to Finance made this a fast, friendly and professional transaction for me. I feel strongly that I got a good deal and did not have to set up camp to get it. I could not be more happy with my new car and highly recommend Burns of Lancaster. The staff here really make the difference; never pushy, extremely helpful and well informed. Most of all, they act as a team with one common goal of unparalleled customer service. Special thanks to Seth, who taught me so much about my new car options and took the time to answer all of my questions and Carl who helped me get in the price range where I needed to be.

TerryByrum
3/29/2015

"New Mustang"

Thanks for everything! Everyone I worked with, forgive I'm bad with names, was knowledgable and helpful. I learned a lot of the car's amazing features before I left the lot. On top of that, you saved me $11,000! I will definitely recommend your dealership to all my friends. Sincerely, Terry Byrum

Ron
3/26/2015

"Buying a car here was great."

The first time I felt relaxed at a car dealer. Carl, Levi, Freddy and Seth worked to help us enjoy our purchase of our Ford Fusion. Carl let us, my wife and I, look at the used cars at our leisure. There was no pressure from Carl, he stood back and let us roam and was there when we had questions. Just the kind of caring sales agent you want to do business with. We then got introduced to Levi who's a down to Earth guy who genuinely cares about you. He helped us with our purchase and any problems that arose with that purchase. I had a good time talking with him. Levi worked to make everything come out just right. I also met Freddy who helped me with the paperwork. I kid you not, another easy guy to talk with and have some fun with as the process goes forward. If you meet Freddy you'll come away liking this guy, it's hard not to. Lastly I met Seth who showed me the workings of my car. A very nice young man who knows his stuff. His experience was noteworthy. This person will go far with his knowledge and his friendly demeanor. All in all this was the best experience I ever had buying a car. The people I mentioned treated us great. I will return to Burns Ford when the time comes to buy again.

bargainbug
3/24/2015

"Service Oil change, transmission flush"

I called on late Monday for an early appointment on Tuesday. No problem. I was there on time and decided to leave my truck because I didn't want to be waiting around. I was surprised to see them take my truck back before I was even picked up to leave. With in about 30-45 minutes (as promised) I received a call the my truck needed the transmission fluid flushed. Although it cost more than I wanted to spend I agreed. Then again I received the phone call that the truck was ready when promised. This visit to Burns Ford was a pleasant one and I will definitely be back and recommend them when asked. I was welcomed by many employees during my time there. everyone was friendly. Side note: I walked out to look at another truck. No one approached me to try to make the sale, which was fine since I was just looking anyway. I actually liked that I didn't have to worry about being pressured to take a test drive.

Melea
3/15/2015

"Ford Shirt"

It was great. I had worn my Ford shirt to the dealership and I was complimented for it. That made me happy because I was paid attention to as a customer and not ignored.

mike
3/14/2015

"Best buying experience"

Levi, Brian, Freddy, and Seth made purchasing my 2015 Mustang the best, easiest, most friendly, and quickest auto purchase I have had in 30 years! I look forward to Burns Ford handling my auto business in the future with this winning team of people and attitude!

bgraynor
2/19/2015

"My Burns car buying experience"

Let me see....how many Fords have I bought from Levi and his team at Burns Ford in the last 5-6 years....I believe it must be 4 or 5....anyway what I am trying to say is they must be doing something right if I travel out of town to buy from Burns Ford time after time. I always feel so at home and I am never pressured to buy anything I don't want or need. When I leave the dealership I know how the controls work because I am made aware of these things by the team of professionals that work together to make the buying experience a pleasure....of course my next Ford will come from Burns Ford.

Reviews of Freddy Ivey