CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

FHOTAKI
9/03/2015

"Best Dealership I've been to"

I've been to many dealerships and have bought many cars in my lifetime; my experience with CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside was like no other experience I've ever had. In short, I owned a 2014 Mazda 6 and it got totaled the Tuesday before my wedding. I called the sales manager Matt Kutyna, explained my situation and asked him to put me in a 2016 Mazda 6 while trying to keep my monthly payments around where I was with my 2014. Matt was haggle free, said he'd work on it and asked me to go into the dealership. Immediately upon entering Matt along with his team Manny Castillo( sales) and Dan Kaminski (finance) worked extensively to find the perfect car at the perfect price for me. Matt mentioned many times that since I was a repeat customer they'd do everything they could to keep me the family, and they delivered. I was able to leave the dealership with a new car Wednesday, less than 24 hours after my original was totaled. This was the most caring, helpful, haggle-free team I've ever worked with. They were patient instead of pushy and listened more than they talked which is exactly what I needed during an incredibly stressful time. As a side note, Manny has texted me on 2 occasions since my purchase a week ago to make sure the new car is everything I expected.

Matt Kutyna

September 03, 2015

Congratulations again on your wedding and your new Mazda6! So glad we could help. Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

SAINTS2574

"Exceptional service "

I had an extremely helpful and overall wonderful experience! The gentlemen were very polite and welcoming and answered all my questions. Everyone was very friendly and the cafe was and waiting area was clean and inviting. Definitely a five star experience.

September 03, 2015

We love to hear it, SAINTS2574! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

LOOLOO65
9/02/2015

"CJ Wilson Mazda ROCKS!!!"

I was in desperate need of a new vehicle. CJ Wilson Mazda, specifically Mohammad, went above and beyond to find the right car and financial situation for me. I didn't think there was any way I would be able to drive away with as beautiful/economical a vehicle as I got. I had never driven a Mazda before, but so glad I get to now! The Mazda 3i touring had 17 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. Brand new, in my favorite color (blue), incredible gas mileage, and a smooth ride! Couldn't be happier! Thanks, CJ Wilson Mazda and my buddy , Mike Engledal (long time Mazda employee), that brought me to the dealership to become part of the zoom zoom nation! Sincerely, Trish Alvis

Mike Engledal

September 02, 2015

This review is what rocks, Trish! Thanks so much for coming in and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

alw_2015
9/02/2015

"Purchased the New CX-3 with Ease"

After speaking with a few other dealerships in the area I decided to purchase the CX-3 that I had my eyes on from the moment it came out. I spoke with Moe on the phone about what I was looking for who looked at the inventory at CJ Wilson locations to find the best/right model for my needs. I was picked up from work and got to know my sales consultant, Alex, on the drive. We spoke about some options and I never felt pressure. David also explained the financing to me and other options without the pressure I felt at other dealerships. Overall, I'm tremendously happy with the service provided and am now a loyal Mazda owner.

Alex PIckett

September 03, 2015

We are tremendously happy with this endorsement! Thanks for the note and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

KAYREEK
9/02/2015

"Your Service People are FABULOUS!!!"

I have had my Mazda Tribute for many years and have always had it serviced here. The staff is nothing less than exceptional!! Always friendly and caring!! I have recommended CJ Wilson Mazda to all my friends & family because of the great service staff! My biggest thanks go to David Powers and Ralph... they are exceptional at their jobs!!! Thank you!!! You both make getting my car serviced less painful than it has always been in the past!! Thank you both!!

September 02, 2015

Your REVIEW is fabulous! Thank you for the endorsement and thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation, KAYREEK!

KELS.RYAN1110

"New CX-5"

Omar was great in helping identify the right car for us and walking us through the sales process. Could not have imagined it going any smoother. Danny was quick in getting us great financing and getting the paper work out of the way.

September 02, 2015

That's what we love to hear, KELS.RYAN1110! Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation!

BLUTANG78
9/01/2015

"Oil change & tire repair "

I took my car in for a tire repair and oil change . My tire was repaired immediately at no cost and the service was done promptly and professionally . great place all around !

September 01, 2015

So glad we could help, BLUTANG78! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

JNJ95_2000
9/01/2015

"Freddy was excellent"

It is always a pleasure to deal with the staff at C.J. Wilson Mazda. Freddy always goes out of his way to help. The entire service staff is customer service oriented and family friendly. My kids enjoy coming to the dealer, even if we have to wait for a little bit while the car is being washed, oil changed, etc... I would HIGHLY recomment them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle or to get any repairs on their existing vehicle.

David "Freddy"

September 01, 2015

Thank you for this stellar endorsement! And thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Maggie
8/30/2015

"Great service!"

I bought my car in this dealership back in March and it was a really pleasant experience!!! They were friendly and efficient on the whole selling/buying process! I am really happy with my Mazda CX-5, and I just returned for my first service, and again, I was very happy with the staff and the service! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Mazda!

August 31, 2015

Thanks for this great review, Maggie! And thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

ORLANDOMP
8/29/2015

"Excellent "

They know how to treat customers I definitely recommend cj wilson of countryside! ! ???????? they were very friendly the service was excellent I really appreciated and definitely I keep going back algor what my car service need!

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the all-star review, ORLANDOMP, and thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Reviews of David Powers