CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Macpro90
5/06/2015

"Excellent customer service + price"

After test driving the Mazda 6 at my local dealer, I knew it was the car I wanted. I called CJ Wilson Mazda in the afternoon and spoke to Omar. He gave me a price quote on the car within half an hour. They didn't have the car so they had it shipped from another dealership. In 3 hours, I left for CJ Wilson Mazda (which was a 3 hour drive from where I lived) and arrived there at 8:15 pm (dealership closes at 9:00 pm). Omar was great. Within 45 minutes we had signed all the paperwork and were out the door with the new car. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend CJ Wilson to anyone looking to purchase a new Mazda.

May 08, 2015

Thank you for the five stars. We are very happy that we were able to assist you in your purchase and wish you many years of driving fun. Thank you again for your business.

May 07, 2015

Thank you again, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

riv3rflood
4/05/2015

"Straightforward and trouble free"

I had asked for a price that was very low for my car. I went in and they were surprised it was so low but they said if that's what you were told, that's what you get. I was absolutely terrified after having gone to the worst dealership the night before, thinking I'd have another miserable negotiation along with more complaints to make. An hour later, I got my car, with no added surprises. I believe I got the right car for me and I chose the right dealership. I would like to say more but the deal was so straightforward that it was quick and painless and that I don't have to say much more than I got what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted. Simon Bryniarski was my main car salesman for this purchase.

Justin Anderson

April 06, 2015

riv3rflood, thank you for your kind words and excellent review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and are happy that Simon Bryniarski was able to exceed your expectations. Our culture here is to make sure our customers feel comfortable and provide a hassle-free and fun atmosphere. We are committed to being "not your typical dealership" and are glad you had a non-typical car buying experience. Once again, thank you for your business riv3rflood.

Barbara
4/04/2015

"Great service"

Absolutely love this dealer! I purchased my new 2015 Mazda6 with the help of Daniel Kaminski. He was phenomenal! He greeted us with enthusiasm. I told him about my horrific experience at a different dealer and he made sure that this experience was unlike the other. Daniel showed me all the features on the car, answered all my questions, and never once pressured me into getting something I did not want. He acted like a true professional! Daniel was knowledgable, honest, and very kind. This was one of the best experiences I have had at a dealership, as well as the easiest and quickest! I would definitely come back to CJ Wilson in Countryside and would recommend this dealership as well as salesman to all of my friends and family.

April 04, 2015

Barbara, thank you for your kind words and excellent review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and are happy that Daniel Kaminski was able to exceed your expectations. Our culture here is to make sure our customers feel comfortable and not pressured while we provide honest answers to all questions. We are committed to being "not your typical dealership" and are glad you had a non-typical car buying experience. Once again, thank you for your business.

Jessgon1
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!"

Walked in unsure and worried. Walked out confident and in love with my car. Im very pleased with the service. Ronnie Robles was my salesman. He was very helpful, patient and generous. He was very understanding in what I was looking for financially. I will defiantly be going back for more vehicles in the future.

March 21, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We are committed to being "not your typical dealership" and are glad we were able to assist. Zoom Zoom Zoom!

Mazdaowner2014
9/29/2014

"Thanks!"

This dealership cares about their customers after all. I had some issues about the sales process and expressed my concerns to the general manager and sales manager. My concerns were communicated to the Principal Mr. CJ Wilson and VP Mr.Eric Vates. Both executives assisted me to resolve the issues and reach a positive solution. I am a happy Mazda owner now and would like to thank Mr. Wilson and Mr. Vates who got involved. The fact that the owner of the company took time to listen to my concerns shows that they really care. When I will be considering upgrading my Mazda to another (newer) vehicle in the years to come, I will go to CJ Wilson Mazda first to see what they have to offer!

idratherbeinthexorio
8/27/2014

"My 2nd Mazda"

I saw a Mazda that i was interested in online and i called the dealership on Saturday August 23rd, 2014. My 1st point of contact was the salesman Dionte Vargas. Very polite, hard working, and energetic. The used vehicles at this dealership seemed in better shape than the vehicles at the other dealerships i had visited earlier that week. The energy in the showroom was also noticed. After driving the vehicle and speaking to Dionte, I was introduced to Brett (Sales/General Manager). In the first 5 minute conversation with him, he was polite, willing to work with me, and I could feel that i was dealing with a professional dealership. I was just in a different dealer/different manufacturer several times that week and had several miserable experiences. The burger place next door comes in handy when your waiting for the finance dept to open up. I was impressed with the salesperson, management, and the finance manager(Mohammed). This was my 1st vehicle i purchased at this dealership and it will not be my last. Thanks to all at CJWilson Pete

Dionte Vargas

aljakubka
7/30/2014

"Great experience"

I spent a lot of time researching cars, and when I narrowed it down to a Mazda and another brand, I took my time. Daniel Kaminski never rushed or put any pressure on my to sign on a certain day! CJ Wilson Mazda was the best car shopping experience I've had since I bought a Saturn. I felt full informed, and they allowed me the time I needed to think. Especially in comparison to the other dealer, I felt supported in my decision. Dan was prompt and attentive, answering all my questions via phone and email. I am confident I will stay in the Zoom Zoom family after this experience!!!

Daniel Kaminski

Chris60457
6/17/2014

"Thanks Tim McGrath!!"

Thanks for a wonderful no pressure sale, keep up the good work. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will see you when I stop by for routine maintenance!!

ShadowCat10
5/12/2014

"Great Salesman"

Thank you Cameron for a wonderful experience buying our 2015 Mazda CX5. The whole process from test driving to signing the contract was terrific... thanks again! Gary & Lisa

cameron webber

flyfisher2
4/24/2014

"Really well run and modern dealership"

Purchased a new Mazda 3 from this dealership a few weeks ago. This dealership team does it the right way. We had a problem with the paperwork that we noticed after we purchased the car that they rectified with no problem. The deal on the car and our trade-in was very fair, and the entire experience was positive. I am not used to dealerships like this, Mazda should demand all of their dealerships perform at this level. Treating customers with integrity and respect goes a long way in getting repeat sales and service, a win-win for the dealership and the customer. Good Job CJ Wilson Mazda! "This is not your typical dealership"

Bart (Polish last name)