CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

AMARTINEZ.20
7/31/2015

"Oil change visit "

I was there for an oil change. Also, my vehicle was due for a tire rotation. My service provider was Rene. He was very kind and conversational. He was very thorough as to what would be done by the service department. Overall a great experience.

MICHELLECKEIM
7/29/2015

"Great service, great experience!"

The awesome staff at CJ Wilson Mazda made an unexpected necessity that scared me into an enjoyable experience. Their knowledge, friendliness, and experience helped ease me into a new car (that I LOVE) and helped me enjoy the process along the way. Thanks for a hassle free car buying experience!

July 31, 2015

So glad we could help, and so glad to have you in the ZoomZoomNation! Thanks, MICHELLECKEIM!

NVENTURELLI
7/29/2015

"Great service!"

Tim was great at explaining everything about the vehicle. He was also great at helping me make my final decision to purchase the car. I'm very happy with the CX-5.

July 29, 2015

Thank you, NVENTURELLI! We're so glad you found your Mazda CX-5. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

juliecalcagno
7/28/2015

"Efficient, quality, and care"

The service center at CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside has employees that truly care and take time to make sure your visit goes above and beyond expectations. Every time I've used the service center I am extremely happy with the work and customer service that I have received. Not only are the men working in the service department great people to work with, the sales associates are upfront, honest, and down to earth. When I bought my Mazda, Justin made me comfortable and confident with my choice by thoroughly explaining all the benefits of my vehicle and letting me explore the possibilities of other Mazdas. It's refreshing to have sales associates who take a small step back and don't pressure you into choices that aren't the best for you.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for this thorough review! We are so glad to have you on our team. Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

MCASEY426
7/28/2015

"The Best"

Best experience at a car dealership I've ever had. Omar was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The price was $2k lower than the competitors, with no hassles, fine print, or high pressure negotiations. A truly great experience - great job, guys!

July 28, 2015

This is a truly great review -- thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

KTAYLOR02
7/27/2015

"Oil Change"

I love the service team at the Mazda. David and the team are great and so friendly and always make sure I am taken care of and my car as well!

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the note, KTAYLOR02, and thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

BKLIK81
7/23/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I always have a great experience when servicing my Mazda 6 at CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside. They are always quick, helpful, and attentive. The price is always fair!

July 23, 2015

Thanks for the great review, and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Macpro90
5/06/2015

"Excellent customer service + price"

After test driving the Mazda 6 at my local dealer, I knew it was the car I wanted. I called CJ Wilson Mazda in the afternoon and spoke to Omar. He gave me a price quote on the car within half an hour. They didn't have the car so they had it shipped from another dealership. In 3 hours, I left for CJ Wilson Mazda (which was a 3 hour drive from where I lived) and arrived there at 8:15 pm (dealership closes at 9:00 pm). Omar was great. Within 45 minutes we had signed all the paperwork and were out the door with the new car. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend CJ Wilson to anyone looking to purchase a new Mazda.

May 08, 2015

Thank you for the five stars. We are very happy that we were able to assist you in your purchase and wish you many years of driving fun. Thank you again for your business.

May 07, 2015

Thank you again, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

riv3rflood
4/05/2015

"Straightforward and trouble free"

I had asked for a price that was very low for my car. I went in and they were surprised it was so low but they said if that's what you were told, that's what you get. I was absolutely terrified after having gone to the worst dealership the night before, thinking I'd have another miserable negotiation along with more complaints to make. An hour later, I got my car, with no added surprises. I believe I got the right car for me and I chose the right dealership. I would like to say more but the deal was so straightforward that it was quick and painless and that I don't have to say much more than I got what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted. Simon Bryniarski was my main car salesman for this purchase.

Justin Anderson

April 06, 2015

riv3rflood, thank you for your kind words and excellent review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and are happy that Simon Bryniarski was able to exceed your expectations. Our culture here is to make sure our customers feel comfortable and provide a hassle-free and fun atmosphere. We are committed to being "not your typical dealership" and are glad you had a non-typical car buying experience. Once again, thank you for your business riv3rflood.

Barbara
4/04/2015

"Great service"

Absolutely love this dealer! I purchased my new 2015 Mazda6 with the help of Daniel Kaminski. He was phenomenal! He greeted us with enthusiasm. I told him about my horrific experience at a different dealer and he made sure that this experience was unlike the other. Daniel showed me all the features on the car, answered all my questions, and never once pressured me into getting something I did not want. He acted like a true professional! Daniel was knowledgable, honest, and very kind. This was one of the best experiences I have had at a dealership, as well as the easiest and quickest! I would definitely come back to CJ Wilson in Countryside and would recommend this dealership as well as salesman to all of my friends and family.

April 04, 2015

Barbara, thank you for your kind words and excellent review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and are happy that Daniel Kaminski was able to exceed your expectations. Our culture here is to make sure our customers feel comfortable and not pressured while we provide honest answers to all questions. We are committed to being "not your typical dealership" and are glad you had a non-typical car buying experience. Once again, thank you for your business.

Reviews of Tim McGrath