CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

CHIBBERD
8/27/2015

"Excellent"

Timely, courteous, well-informed. The waiting area is comfortable, and generously equipped with free coffee and snacks. And to top it off: my final cost was less than expected. I love my Mazda and I love C J Wilson's service.

THELMAAREVALO

"Dave service"

I loved the service. Dave took me in last minute. Very professional and effective! I would recommend Dave and will refer business to him. Very friendly and cordial

August 27, 2015

Reviews like this are why we work so hard. Thanks for the note and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

JMURRAYONE
8/26/2015

"Silky Smooth Transaction "

I was looking for a specific car (Toyota RAV4), with precise specification (V6, AWD, Limited) and I didn't want to spend more than $15k. Toss in the fact that I was living/working in England, but returning to the USA via O'Hare, then driving to my new home in Michigan. I found the car on CJ's website. Worked with the sales team to hold the car with a modest deposit 2 weeks prior to my arrival. When I arrived to pick up the car, it exceeded my expectations in every way. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours. The car was fully prepped and ready to drive 350 miles home, with no hassles at all. I am very impressed with everyone I dealt with at CJ Wilson.

August 27, 2015

So glad we could help make your transition that much easier! Welcome back to the states, and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

KLisek
8/26/2015

"Outstanding Dealership made possible by Danny Kaminski"

From the moment I walked into the CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside showroom I knew it wasn’t going to be the typical car buying experience that I’ve had in the past. The staff seemed extremely relaxed and friendly I was wowed by a gentleman named Danny Kaminski who promptly greeted me. Danny did not for one moment seem like the typical “pushy” car sales man. He was down to earth and took his time until he found the perfect vehicle for me, after learning of my high standards as we walked throughout the lot. The most important quality of Danny is that he knew the answer to every single one of my questions and knew every option on the different models. Danny worked extremely hard to meet my needs from the beginning when I walked in the door until the moment I drove off the lot in my new Mazda 6! I would definitely go back to him again and recommended him to any of my friends and family. Overall the best purchase experience ever with Danny Kaminski.

August 26, 2015

Outstanding, KLisek! Thanks so much for this note, and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation! Enjoy the Mazda6!

TYLER0

"Omar was fantastic!"

Omar and all the staff were welcoming, understanding, and non-abrasive. Made a really stressful time much easier. We left with the car we wanted and felt our needs were fully considered and met.

August 26, 2015

That is our goal every time, to make your visit as easy as possible. Thanks for the note and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

MJDEVO0
8/25/2015

"Service experience"

My experience with the service received at CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside was excellent. It began with my service rep. Fred. He did a wonderful job and addressed all the service issues with my 2010 Mazda 6. I received same day service in and out with no troubles across the board. I would definitely recommend the service department at CJ Wilson Mazda

Fred in Service

August 25, 2015

Thanks for the endorsement, and thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation, MJDEVO0!

GUY.LOGIUDICE
8/24/2015

"dave was great"

great customer service my car had a flat tire he replaced w a new one reason nail close to side wall, he was very helpfull!!!!!

August 24, 2015

Glad we could get you back on the road, GUY.LOGIUDICE! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

RICHELLEF
8/21/2015

"Great experience- first time shopper"

I had a great experience here, not only with the salesman but with the whole staff! Everyone is very knowledgeable and helped me purchase what was perfect for me and my growing family. This was my first time financing so I had a lot of questions which were all answered and I even got more out of the whole experience than I thought I would! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

August 24, 2015

So good to hear from a first-time shopper. Thanks for joining the ZoomZoomNation, RICHELLEF!

MARCROD26
8/21/2015

"The best experience!"

I have bought many cars in the past but no where have I received the customer service as I did here. Omar and Matt are the best you can ever find!!!!! 10 stars!!!!!

August 24, 2015

We give this endorsement 10 stars, MARCROD26! Thanks for the all-star review and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

BURKEHIGGINS
8/19/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Bart Bryniarski was a pleasure to work with. We left the dealership happy and satisfied with our purchase. We will come back for a second car when we are ready.

August 19, 2015

So glad to hear it. Thanks again and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Reviews of David Powers