CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Parts Manager

June 26, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- MJK Verified Customer

The car is so fun to drive and the purchase experience was as stress free as possible. I spent approximately 3 hours at the dealership on the day of my purchase.

June 24, 2017

"Engine Inspection Required on a rural road far from home"

- SNAMMY Verified Customer

Had service done to my car week before road trip. Just got on the main rural road heading home when service engine light came on. Being alone on a rural road with a large light on did frighten me. I checked fluids at the first town with a gas station, also checked the manual. I had just made my last car payment the previous month, my mind was on overdrive. After calling my husband and talking it through, he recommended I do not drive over 55mph. I brought the car back to CJ for service. David Powers was kind enough to talk to me in length about my car, showing me how to check the oil dipstick since this is synthetic oil and hard to see. The problem turned out to be the gas cap was not on securely and caused the check engine light to come on. When I picked up the car, David Fredirick explained that my car goes through a self check when the gas tank is half empty and that is why the check engine light came on. There are two auto shops in my town, but I continue to get my oil changed at CJ Wilson. This has confirmed that they do wonderful service and have awesome sales techs. I can not thank you all enough!!

David Powers
Other Employees : David Fredirick

June 21, 2017

"Excellent service "

- STYNIETO Verified Customer

Went in to see about a used car.and came out with a brand new car . Gabe and Matt did an amazing job , both were professional and honest. Would definitely recommend and come back again

Matt Kuytna