CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Manny Castillo, Sales Consultant, CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Manny Castillo

"Great Service"

- condo75209 Verified Customer

Service was great had oil change and tires rotated and replaced a fuse. Nice to have a car wash. David was cute when he asked if I mind if they wash my car. Bought my Mazda 3 from Ronnie and he is # 1.

February 24, 2017

"Great experience for a first time buyer"

- WALTER_EMC Verified Customer

I scheduled a test drive on a saturday afternoon and even though they were busy my appointment was started fairly on time. My saleslady was Marta and definitely knew her job well and made me feel comfortable and not pressured. She took the time to explain the process and answer all my questions. I would recommend people to give the purchase process a couple of days. 1 for choosing and 1 for financial talk. The only thing that i wish had happened is maybe a token of appreciation for buying a car from them. Even something as small as a keychain would have been the cherry on top. I recommend this dealer to people that want good cars and service.

February 24, 2017

"Awesome! Best car buying experience ever"

- Flygal711 Verified Customer

Totally and completely satisfied with our car purchase. Everyone at CJ Wilson was so friendly and helpful and they made us feel like family!! Everyone worked with us to come up with a deal we could be happy with. What a great experience and we would highly recommend this dealership to anyone

New 2016 Mazda 6, $27971