CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

AOMALLEY27

"First class service"

Friday night I got a nail stuck in my tire...called CJ Wilson countryside first thing in the morning to see if they could squeeze me in. Got there around 11:30; they got me right in, plus changed my oil ( had a oil service scheduled for the following Saturday but they said since I was already there they could do that too, saved me a return trip)...excellent service.. Can't thank them enough, they washed my car to boot.

puffdaddy

"pretty good"

I gave a three as the review because they did a pretty decent job cleaning my car and servicing it and what not. But I was unable to take my car there, so my sister took it. well, less that two weeks ago, I got a flat tire and had all of my tires balanced and rotated. then, I find out that this Mazda charged me thirty dollars because they said that I needed my tires rotated. no, I didn't need them rotated, they just got rotated.

May 23, 2016

puffdaddy I would like to look up your records. Please be assured that we only recommend rotating the tires so you have the best tread in front. Please contact me so I can help you. Thank you. -Bryan 708-966-1420

MIA72

"Great Service Always"

The customer service at this location is beyond fabulous..... These gentlemen never make you feel like it's just another car to service. They discuss all the work involved and are always accurate on their timing. I've never had to wait longer than necessary.

May 23, 2016

Really glad to hear this, MIA72! Thanks so much for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

JOYA.L.TYLER
5/23/2016

"Will Always Buy My Cars From Here!"

Marta was an amazing saleswoman, and was very kind and patient in negotiations. She's an outstanding expert in her career, and I will always return here for service and more cars!

Marta Duraj

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for this outstanding feedback, JOYA.L.TYLER! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

ENGINE.123TL39
5/19/2016

"outstanding customer service!!!"

I just purchased my 3rd car from C.J. Wilson and their sales staff and service dept. just keep getting better! I would highly recommend C.J. Wilson Mazda for your next car purchase or service.

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for this all-star endorsement, ENGINE.123TL39! We are so proud to have you in the ZoomZoomNation!

RAKHIVIG
5/18/2016

"Always 5 Star Service when dealing with Freddie"

After the purchasemy car, I knew that I had coverage but; coverage without knowledge, customer service and support or reassurance from a service Tech is like a title without the benefits. I sincerely appreciate Freddie and David in Service. Freddie put me at ease and addressed all my concerns as well as getting the car to me as quickly as he could and doing a thorough service on my car. He's smart and eager to help and a great asset to the dealership. We need more people like him in the world.

Freddie in service

May 18, 2016

Thanks so much for this, RAKHIVIG! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

DWHORROCKS
5/17/2016

"another great experience"

CJ Wilson is an excellent dealership. The staff is universally friendly and competent. They make the car buying experience both easy and fun, which isn't easy to do. Dom (my latest sales guy) was great--I went in for an oil change at noon and walked out of the dealership at 1 pm with a new lease on a brand new Mazda 6...it doesn't get much easier than that. Plus, they sent me cookies a few days later--you can't beat that!

Dominic was my sales guy

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this all-star review, DWHORROCKS! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

svetoforchik01
5/16/2016

"Airconditioning problem"

Mazda people help us to install a new compressor unit at no cost for part. we paid only for a labor. We are very grateful for that.

May 16, 2016

Glad we could come through for you, svetoforchik01! Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

JSTLMD
5/14/2016

""A surprisingly pleasant, trouble free experience""

My son had purchased a CX 9 here and told me what a great dealership this is. He was absolutely right. This was the most pleasant new car purchase I have ever made. I had the good fortune of dealing with Ron Robles and Matt Kutnya. What a Class "A" team! They could not have been more professional, knowledgeable, cordial, and easy to deal with.

May 16, 2016

Thank you so much for this review and please tell your son thanks on our behalf as well! Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

ANETAJANKOWIAK
5/13/2016

"Thank you for serice!"

David was very approachable and friendly. He was able to answer all my questions. I wish price was a bit better. Length time as usual - around 1 hr.

May 16, 2016

Thank you so much for this feedback, ANETAJANKOWIAK! And thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Reviews of David Powers