CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

6060 South La Grange Road,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside Info
About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Welcome to CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Proud to serve you with all-star service and all-star selection. CJ Wilson isn't your typical car guy, and we're not your typical car dealership. Visit us to find out why.

About CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

BEARDOWN2003

"Easy, relaxed, sane "

From my first contact via Mazda's "contact dealer" through the final paperwork, everything was relaxed. No pressure, no pushing. Even working out the purchase price was easy-going. Also, everyone there was more than pleasant.

August 26, 2016

BEARDOWN2003, we are so glad you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. ZoomZoom!

KathyAnnieAugust

"New Car Purchase"

I had a very good experience at this dealership, I walked in and Alex greeted me within minutes. I explained what I was looking for and he and the dealership met and exceeded all my needs. I am very satisfied with my new car purchase. Thank you for making it easy and hassle free!

August 25, 2016

KathyAnnieAugust thank you for this review! Zoom Zoom!

SANTIAGOE82
8/25/2016

"It's always a great experience here!"

I went in there knowing what I wanted and got what I wanted! No hassle! No pressure! It's always a great experience here! Family members and friends of mine have purchased from here and always receive great customer experience! It is always a smooth easy transaction! Marta was great!

August 25, 2016

We are so happy you found exactly what you wanted SANTIAGOE82! Welcome to the Zoom Zoom Nation!

HARPJ123

"New car purchase"

Bart was very helpful and informative. Stated that if I have any follow-up questions or concerns that he would be available. Pleasure to do business with.

August 25, 2016

HARPJ123 we are so glad to hear we were able to help you. Thanks for the review!

Kratis
8/24/2016

"Amazing car buying and maintenance experience"

Usually, car buying is a stressful and often time exhausting ordeal. However, when I went o to CJ Wilson's Mazda in Countryside, it was anything but. Their staff and personnel were extremely pleasant, genuine, and professional. They were empathetic to my needs, and at no time did I ever feel like I was being "sold" - rather, it was like they were there to just help and offer suggestions to my needs/wants - if the sale went through, great and if not, then they were happy just to help me filter down what I wanted. After buying my car, each time I went in for a check-up, I was greeted warmly and the service was consistently top-notch! I've had my car for exactly one year, and in the mail, I was sent a gift box which included cookies, two mugs, some coupons, and a note thanking me for my business and hoping my car experience is still pleasant. It's these small things that makes CJ Wilson's in Countryside feel less like a stereotypical car dealership, and more like a family run company. I will continue to support CJ Wilson's in Countryside, and I always refer them to any of my friends or family who is in the market for a new vehicle. Keep up the incredible work! - Ken

August 26, 2016

Kratis, thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation! We are ecstatic about your kind words.

DOROTASTEPHANIDES
8/24/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Bart is the best car salesman that we worked with! Very knowledgeable and works fast and efficiently. He was very patient with us and let us test drive different models before we made our final decision. He also presented Mazda 3 hatchback and Mazda 6 to us. It took only little bit over 2 hours to leave your lot in a new car. Pretty impressive. We ended up buying Mazda CX5 Grand Touring and we are very happy with our purchase! Thanks Bart! We will be happy to buy more cars from you. Danny helped with the finances and was also very nice and efficient. We went through all paperwork, including a car loan very quickly.

August 24, 2016

DOROTASTEPHANIDES, we appreciate your review and are happy to have you as a customer. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

VIOLETOGRODNY0455

"Great Service "

Everyone working there is amazing! It was the best car buying experience I could have had. Everyone was extremely helpful, patient, and understanding. Bart was the best sales consultant i could have asked for!

August 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide such kind feedback, VIOLETGRODNY0455! ZoomZoom!

Mazda9customer
8/23/2016

"Great service"

David in service is always great, he recognizes you and calls you by name when you come in unannounced. He registers your car fast, gets you in and out fast, and always keeps you updated. He is sensitive to your time needs, and bends over backwards to make sure you are satisfied. The waiting area is great when I need to get work done on my computer with free wi-fii, need a snack, or need to keep my toddler entertained, or just lounge and watch TV. Starbucks across the street also a perk. They handled my part recall in a painless manner with lots of appointment options.

August 24, 2016

We're thrilled David has provided you amazing customer service, Mazda9customer. We appreciate you being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

JTRAMBOWICZ
8/18/2016

"Great Dealership"

Great customer service, time consuming paper work process cut in half thanks to Marta Duraj, who by far is the best sales consultant I have interact with when buying a car. No nonsense, worked the best deal I could possibly get - I left CJWilson in a new car - extremely happy and satisfied. I would highly recommend this dealership: great team of experts, very at ease atmosphere and awesome cars - zoomzoom is the best !!!!!!!!!

Marta Duraj

August 22, 2016

JTRAMBOWICZ we are so happy to hear this great review! Welcome to the Zoom Zoom Nation!

Jeff
8/18/2016

"Casual, Low key"

The entire staff dresses casually and sales are low key. The quoted price offer from them was lower than the already low TrueCar excellent price (I was aware that the low quoted price included incentives but it was still a great price before incentives). And while I was very pleased with the car sales process, like all dealerships, be aware that you will have to make potentially expensive decisions about additional products and services CJ Mazda offers if you decide to buy the car.

August 19, 2016

We're happy to hear you had a pleasant shopping experience, Jeff. ZoomZoom!

Reviews of Omar Vides