CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Omar Vides

Manny Castillo, Sales Consultant, CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Manny Castillo

March 19, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- ric2 Verified Customer

Since new car buying can be a little stressful, we found that your entire staff made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience. Everyone, especially Omar Vides, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and VERY patient with us. The next time a family member or friend is looking to purchase a vehicle, we will definitely recommend your dealership. Our son purchased a Mazda 6 a couple of years ago, and that went so well that we knew that we would be back when it was time for us to do the same! Nice job everyone!!

March 17, 2017

"very helpful staff"

- PATRICKDAGREAT91 Verified Customer

Bart was a highly knowledgeable salesman and at the same time was not a stereotypical salesman. I had a lot of questions and he answered all of them and when he wasn't sure of an answer he asked someone else. He was very honest and didn't try to mislead me at any time. I really appreciate the time that he gave me and am very happy with CJ Wilson for making my car buying experience such a pleasant experience. I will absolutely be back in the future. Bart deserves a pay raise. I was originally supposed to work with Marta but she was busy and she recognized that she wasn't in a position so she quickly redirected me to Bart. Appreciate how Marta put the customers first. Great job everyone.

March 14, 2017

"David is like a long lost brother."

- NICKDWYER155 Verified Customer

I'd had recurring tire, and tire sensor, issues for the past couple of weeks. David was very accommodating and made sure the problem was finally corrected. That's why I have all my service done at CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside.

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $30770