Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

2895 Long Beach Blvd.,
Long Beach, California 90806
Cabe Toyota of Long Beach Info
About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

We promise to provide you with a superior purchase and ownership experience. We will work hard to help you find the exact vehicle that best meets your needs for a Great Price! Trusted Toyota Dealer "Since 1966" Our unique and friendly sales process breaks the traditional auto sales mold, and so do our Sales Consultants. We hope you will give us a try!

About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Be aware
7/13/2016

"** Warning ** Dealership operating with UNETHICAL practices "

****** Warning **Dealership under UNETHICAL practices **** Once you bring your list of complaints to the general manager DAN DUDDRIDGE you will find that he is the root and reflection of all the unethical and unprofessional practices that you will find/experience at CABE Toyota of Long Beach. Here is a list of what I encounter: 1. truck kept for a month because the "right" mechanic was not available. 2. I was quoted and agreed with cost for the repairs then when truck was ready the cost had doubled. 3. Expect several 25 minute telephone holds when being transferred to service department. 4. Don’t expect service counter employees to acknowledge you with a friendly "hello", "welcome", "we will be right with you" or with simple eye contact, they will make you feel like your presence does not matter. 5. Expect YouTube to know more than their mechanics. When I took the car in I told them the car had a grinding noise that it seemed to be coming from the rear differential after my research online. After their inspection I was told it was not the differential but damaged rear bearings. Long story short after a week and having the service manager do the inspection it was determined that it was the rear differential. 6. In a month when truck was picked up the truck sounded like a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. I was told by their mechanic that I brought the truck sounding like that. I was very upset not because of the 30 days that I have been without my truck but because here is another lie. Not wanting my truck there another day we left. After several days of driving my Harley-Truck and waking up the neighbors as I left to work I decided to take it to two muffler shops. It was there and then that I saw the split at the joints that the muffler had that it look like it came from muffler being forced/pushed aside almost as if it got in the way of the differential that is inches away. 7. If you tell your advisor who you are having communication problems with to connect you with the service manager, expect to be mislead as you get connected to his counterpart, apparently all the advisors are service managers. It will take you a few more frustrated conversations and a couple of days to figure out their elevated service complaint process. 8. Is the worst because now you are dealing with the General Manager – Dan Duddridge who has no concept of customer care or accountability to what the dealership is producing. The way he treated me in two occasions and my experience with the dealership baffles my mind as to why the owner of the dealership still has him there. The first time I talked to Mr. Duddridge about the problems that I was having he did not have the patience to hear me out and just had the head of the service mechanics Julio deal with me. Julio talked to me once then had my original service advisor who I was having communication problems with deal with me from that point forward. Julio did not care to own or manage the path of bad experience that I was on. The second encounter with Mr. Duddridge was when I picked up my truck and had to see him after finding out that my truck was sounding like a motorcycle. He was on his way home and again seemed uninterested in dealing with a customer complaint. He had Joe his mechanic who happened to be the mechanic that worked on my truck go on a test drive with me. When we came back we talked openly in front of the service counter where employees Phil, Chuck, and Joe where. His question was what do you want to do, I told him that what I found more concerning than his question was the comment Joe made during the test drive where he stated that I had brought the truck in like that. At that point he walked away from the conversation and went about 20 feet into another room in which he signal me in like a dog using his fingers. I asked him what does that mean as I stood in which he signal me in a second time. At that point I told him why can you just verbally ask "Mr. Rivera can we talk in private", but he didn’t say anything. Once I obeyed his dog command and walked into the office I told him who he reported to, he said " I am it, I am as high as you can go" I asked him how do I get a hold of the owner of the dealership, he said you are just going to have to catch him, Mr Cabe is always in and out. Since he knew at that point the route that I was taking by wanting to speak to the owner, he said he had to bring me into the office because I was shouting. I then asked him, do you have cameras, he replied yes, i said good, when I get Mr. Cabe involved I will make sure I ask him to look at recording for him to see the demeanor I had and how you humiliated me in front of your staff as you waived me in like a dog. He then said "I am done, do as you wish". This is CABE Toyota of Long Beach

Dan Duddridge

mike le
5/01/2016

"Terrible service"

We went out of our way to do all of our service at cabe because you have to do all of them there to get their 30k service for “free.” Well, Peter at service told me I could come in and get the “free” 30k service and just skip the 25k because I was way past the 25k service. Made an appointment and drove 30 minutes to cabe to get the service done. When I got there Roger Omium came out (didn’t even greet me or anything) and ask what I needed done. I said I was here for the 30k service. He said ok then we went to the service desk. He then stated that since I was past the 25k service they cannot do the 30k service for me. When I told him peter promised me the 30k, and that I have all my calls recorded and can play the call, Rodger said he doesn't care what peter promised. I walked out as I will not hand my car care over to people like this. So, don't get suckered into the "free" service for buying a car there. I drove 30 minutes on my day off and was given the BATE AND SWITCH. This will be the only and last car I (or anyone I know) buy at Cabe.

Rodger ominim

murrayk0705
7/20/2015

"Best Experience "

I learned about this dealership through cars.com; Rachael made contact, and to be honest, she pestered me the least. I mentioned in my email that email was my preferred method of communication because I need to have the phone free for some very important calls (insurance, attorney, etc.). Rachael was probably the only one who didn't call me three times a day, which I appreciated so much. Rachael also ended up offering me the best deal. She saved me a huge drive, too, so I thought the deal was probably too good to be true. It ultimately wasn't, so I made my purchase at Cabe. Kenny helped me out since Rachael was off, and he was awesome! He chatted with me and kept me in good spirits while I waited for my car to arrive. Dwayne in finance was also wonderful. Both were very patient as I asked a lot of questions, and both were very nice. This was by far the best car experience I've ever had.

Dwayne Porter, Rachael Melford

jfl
5/08/2015

"Quality service with no smoke and mirrors"

I had the pleasure of being helped by Christina Morales. She made the entire experience of purchasing our 2015 Prius Plug-in this April run smoothly. She was very friendly and answered all of my and my father's questions with ease. We appreciated that she was very knowledgeable and also direct when dealing with numbers. I would recommend her 110%.

Klauswiene
1/30/2015

"Went To The Right Place"

Great experience, great service, found the right car that was exactly as advertised. Lulu was very charming and great to deal with. Buying my next car there. Thanks Klaus

bAbYxg0oFy
1/26/2015

"Best Dealership Experience"

First and best dealership experience. Excellent. Friendly/Kind. Patient. Down-To-Earth. Easy going. Helps you save a lot of money. Humble. Great offers. Reasonable.

Santa
12/28/2014

"Found Santa from Cabe Toyota"

we got the best gift ever , just let them know what you want then sit down and relax and Cabe Toyota will help you to find what you want. Thank you Cabe Toyota especially to Cristina your so professional and very approachable. Your place is highly recommended.

damthiman
11/09/2014

"Straight forward. Good to work with."

I liked working with everyone at this dealer. They were honest throughout the process with me and my wife. While we found a slightly lower price at a couple other dealerships, we felt like it was worth it to go with Cabe because of the maintenance plan they include with purchase. 10 years of free oil changes after 3 years of Toyota Care! This will more than offset the slight price difference we found, and they have the best service of any Toyota dealership in the area. My wife and I highly recommend them.

orangen
10/07/2014

"Painless and successful visit Thanks to Maddy!"

Came to check out a car I saw online. Had just gone to a Honda dealership. Their staff was not approachable and seemed bothered that we had appeared unexpectedly. When we arrived at Cabe, Maddy came over and was very helpful. He made us comfortable to ask any questions. And, even though I had come to a Toyota dealership for a Honda, everyone was supportive if my choice and didn't try to sell me a different car. I would return again even though this is 45 minutes from my home.

marfua95
10/03/2014

"Excellence Service"

While searching on the Internet i was given 3 different dealership. i picked this dealer because i like the way the tone and pleasant they sound on the phone. i am one of those first impression people. Paul was the first one that i was in contact with then i had the opportunity to speak with Christina whom was very pleasant. The truck i wanted was not on their lot but she was able to take the time to find what i was looking for and met my expectation. i trusted them with my information and told them exactly how much i have for a down payment and how much i can afford to pay monthly. They met all my expectation from dealing online, phone conversations up to the time we went to the dealership. We took the truck for a spin and it was very nice. the process took less time i couldnt believe it .she had everything done all we had to do is fill the application and sign...then off to the finance dept. the finance dept took time in explaining all the options of the extras we can get in making our new truck last longer. he answered all our questions since our family have been a part of the toyota family for many years too. all our cars are mostly toyota so i am introducing them to my kids and grandkids. i would highly recomment this dealership to my families and friends if they are interested in buying a CAR rather it be new or used. i am sure Christine and Paul as a team could put something together for them since they make the time for their customer. Our family is very happy with the service and especially our new TRUCK sincerely Marilyn Fua, Ryan Fua and Vaisa Mamea

Paul ...sorry i dont remember the last name

Reviews of Charlie Ellison