Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

2895 Long Beach Blvd.,
Long Beach, California 90806
Cabe Toyota of Long Beach Info
About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

We promise to provide you with a superior purchase and ownership experience. We will work hard to help you find the exact vehicle that best meets your needs for a Great Price! Trusted Toyota Dealer "Since 1966" Our unique and friendly sales process breaks the traditional auto sales mold, and so do our Sales Consultants. We hope you will give us a try!

About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Klauswiene
1/30/2015

"Went To The Right Place"

Great experience, great service, found the right car that was exactly as advertised. Lulu was very charming and great to deal with. Buying my next car there. Thanks Klaus

bAbYxg0oFy
1/26/2015

"Best Dealership Experience"

First and best dealership experience. Excellent. Friendly/Kind. Patient. Down-To-Earth. Easy going. Helps you save a lot of money. Humble. Great offers. Reasonable.

Santa
12/28/2014

"Found Santa from Cabe Toyota"

we got the best gift ever , just let them know what you want then sit down and relax and Cabe Toyota will help you to find what you want. Thank you Cabe Toyota especially to Cristina your so professional and very approachable. Your place is highly recommended.

damthiman
11/09/2014

"Straight forward. Good to work with."

I liked working with everyone at this dealer. They were honest throughout the process with me and my wife. While we found a slightly lower price at a couple other dealerships, we felt like it was worth it to go with Cabe because of the maintenance plan they include with purchase. 10 years of free oil changes after 3 years of Toyota Care! This will more than offset the slight price difference we found, and they have the best service of any Toyota dealership in the area. My wife and I highly recommend them.

orangen
10/07/2014

"Painless and successful visit Thanks to Maddy!"

Came to check out a car I saw online. Had just gone to a Honda dealership. Their staff was not approachable and seemed bothered that we had appeared unexpectedly. When we arrived at Cabe, Maddy came over and was very helpful. He made us comfortable to ask any questions. And, even though I had come to a Toyota dealership for a Honda, everyone was supportive if my choice and didn't try to sell me a different car. I would return again even though this is 45 minutes from my home.

marfua95
10/03/2014

"Excellence Service"

While searching on the Internet i was given 3 different dealership. i picked this dealer because i like the way the tone and pleasant they sound on the phone. i am one of those first impression people. Paul was the first one that i was in contact with then i had the opportunity to speak with Christina whom was very pleasant. The truck i wanted was not on their lot but she was able to take the time to find what i was looking for and met my expectation. i trusted them with my information and told them exactly how much i have for a down payment and how much i can afford to pay monthly. They met all my expectation from dealing online, phone conversations up to the time we went to the dealership. We took the truck for a spin and it was very nice. the process took less time i couldnt believe it .she had everything done all we had to do is fill the application and sign...then off to the finance dept. the finance dept took time in explaining all the options of the extras we can get in making our new truck last longer. he answered all our questions since our family have been a part of the toyota family for many years too. all our cars are mostly toyota so i am introducing them to my kids and grandkids. i would highly recomment this dealership to my families and friends if they are interested in buying a CAR rather it be new or used. i am sure Christine and Paul as a team could put something together for them since they make the time for their customer. Our family is very happy with the service and especially our new TRUCK sincerely Marilyn Fua, Ryan Fua and Vaisa Mamea

Paul ...sorry i dont remember the last name

Rhyii4
9/09/2014

"Thankful"

I am so happy bought my prius here at cabe toyota. Very excellent costumer service especially madison flores such an excellent helper . He did help us through the whole process . Everyone at cabe toyota does the best to make a buyer feel welcome. I would 100% recommend cabe toyota to everyone. Thank you for gving us the the best buying experience . Recommend to all 100%

JR5503
5/19/2014

"Excellent Customer Service Great Dealership"

I was looking for a new truck and had some very specific requirements that were not locally available. Evan at Cabe Toyota went way above and beyond in his effort to get me exactly what I was looking for. I would not even consider going anyplace else in the future.

m2g2014
4/13/2014

"FABULOUS EXPERIENCE"

I do not normally submit reviews online but I decided that I should after a FABULOUS experience I had at CABE Toyota buying a new 2014 Toyota Corolla. I knew CABE Toyota's customer service had very high ratings before I went to CABE Toyota because I looked at many online review sites. And CABE Toyota delivered! Don't let the renovations that are underway dissuade you from visiting CABE. That would be a huge mistake! The entire staff at CABE Toyota is friendly and helpful, especially Cristina Morales. She was friendly, honest, patient, answered all of my questions, was upfront about the costs, and did not pressure me like other dealers I visited. I felt really comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process and I could totally tell that she genuinely cared about putting me in the car that I wanted rather than just making a sale. And the finance guy, Dwayne, was really nice! He was very patient and explained everything that I was signing in a very calm way. No rush, no pressure, no hassle. Very easy and quick. I hope the renovations to the Sales Department's building get completed soon. Cristina, Dwayne, and the rest of the staff really deserve to work out of nice new offices. I can't really put into words how awesome my experience at CABE Toyota was!

Jregister1985
3/07/2014

"Lulu was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of every..."

Lulu was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of every type of Toyota vehicle. She got me in the perfect car for the amount if driving I was doing and the entire staff was great! Five Stars all around.

Reviews of Charlie Ellison