Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

3.9

2895 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach, California 90806 Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Charlie Ellison, Sales , Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Evan Morikawa, Internet Sales, Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Evan Morikawa

Internet Sales

March 10, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever! "

- toyota girl

Salesmen Charlie Ellison and Ron Campbell could not have been kinder to me, making me feel at ease and explaining the workings of my new 2016 Prius (which I love) . Those men deserve endless kudos . I will buy all of my future cars from Cabe because of how nice they treated me. Loni Caldwell

February 14, 2017

"Used Car"

- Mikey

I bought a car a month ago and plates is already expiring in october of this year. Asked about it and all I got is not therir fault and I have to deal with DMV. They should have told us that it will expire this year when I first bought it. 2nd just found a few problems with the car. Fuel door pin looks like was broken before and used a sime sort of glue to put it back.

February 13, 2017

"Exceptional customer service.."

- Snowwhite1

Friendly, awesome, customer service. Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends. Vann went out of his way to find the right vehicle for me. Made the car buying experience a breeze.

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $38014