Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Call
Cabe Toyota of Long Beach Info
About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

We promise to provide you with a superior purchase and ownership experience. We will work hard to help you find the exact vehicle that best meets your needs for a Great Price! Trusted Toyota Dealer "Since 1966" Our unique and friendly sales process breaks the traditional auto sales mold, and so do our Sales Consultants. We hope you will give us a try!

About Cabe Toyota of Long Beach

Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

damthiman
11/09/2014

"Straight forward. Good to work with."

I liked working with everyone at this dealer. They were honest throughout the process with me and my wife. While we found a slightly lower price at a couple other dealerships, we felt like it was worth it to go with Cabe because of the maintenance plan they include with purchase. 10 years of free oil changes after 3 years of Toyota Care! This will more than offset the slight price difference we found, and they have the best service of any Toyota dealership in the area. My wife and I highly recommend them.

orangen
10/07/2014

"Painless and successful visit Thanks to Maddy!"

Came to check out a car I saw online. Had just gone to a Honda dealership. Their staff was not approachable and seemed bothered that we had appeared unexpectedly. When we arrived at Cabe, Maddy came over and was very helpful. He made us comfortable to ask any questions. And, even though I had come to a Toyota dealership for a Honda, everyone was supportive if my choice and didn't try to sell me a different car. I would return again even though this is 45 minutes from my home.

marfua95
10/03/2014

"Excellence Service"

While searching on the Internet i was given 3 different dealership. i picked this dealer because i like the way the tone and pleasant they sound on the phone. i am one of those first impression people. Paul was the first one that i was in contact with then i had the opportunity to speak with Christina whom was very pleasant. The truck i wanted was not on their lot but she was able to take the time to find what i was looking for and met my expectation. i trusted them with my information and told them exactly how much i have for a down payment and how much i can afford to pay monthly. They met all my expectation from dealing online, phone conversations up to the time we went to the dealership. We took the truck for a spin and it was very nice. the process took less time i couldnt believe it .she had everything done all we had to do is fill the application and sign...then off to the finance dept. the finance dept took time in explaining all the options of the extras we can get in making our new truck last longer. he answered all our questions since our family have been a part of the toyota family for many years too. all our cars are mostly toyota so i am introducing them to my kids and grandkids. i would highly recomment this dealership to my families and friends if they are interested in buying a CAR rather it be new or used. i am sure Christine and Paul as a team could put something together for them since they make the time for their customer. Our family is very happy with the service and especially our new TRUCK sincerely Marilyn Fua, Ryan Fua and Vaisa Mamea

Paul ...sorry i dont remember the last name

Rhyii4
9/09/2014

"Thankful"

I am so happy bought my prius here at cabe toyota. Very excellent costumer service especially madison flores such an excellent helper . He did help us through the whole process . Everyone at cabe toyota does the best to make a buyer feel welcome. I would 100% recommend cabe toyota to everyone. Thank you for gving us the the best buying experience . Recommend to all 100%

JR5503
5/19/2014

"Excellent Customer Service Great Dealership"

I was looking for a new truck and had some very specific requirements that were not locally available. Evan at Cabe Toyota went way above and beyond in his effort to get me exactly what I was looking for. I would not even consider going anyplace else in the future.

m2g2014
4/13/2014

"FABULOUS EXPERIENCE"

I do not normally submit reviews online but I decided that I should after a FABULOUS experience I had at CABE Toyota buying a new 2014 Toyota Corolla. I knew CABE Toyota's customer service had very high ratings before I went to CABE Toyota because I looked at many online review sites. And CABE Toyota delivered! Don't let the renovations that are underway dissuade you from visiting CABE. That would be a huge mistake! The entire staff at CABE Toyota is friendly and helpful, especially Cristina Morales. She was friendly, honest, patient, answered all of my questions, was upfront about the costs, and did not pressure me like other dealers I visited. I felt really comfortable throughout the entire purchasing process and I could totally tell that she genuinely cared about putting me in the car that I wanted rather than just making a sale. And the finance guy, Dwayne, was really nice! He was very patient and explained everything that I was signing in a very calm way. No rush, no pressure, no hassle. Very easy and quick. I hope the renovations to the Sales Department's building get completed soon. Cristina, Dwayne, and the rest of the staff really deserve to work out of nice new offices. I can't really put into words how awesome my experience at CABE Toyota was!

Jregister1985
3/07/2014

"Lulu was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of every..."

Lulu was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of every type of Toyota vehicle. She got me in the perfect car for the amount if driving I was doing and the entire staff was great! Five Stars all around.

Lsafav
1/24/2014

"Our experience at Cabe Toyota was perfect. Charlie was..."

Our experience at Cabe Toyota was perfect. Charlie was so helpful and patient with us as we selected our new car. The whole process was quick and without any issues. We would definitely go back to Cabe Toyota.

Bbak22222
1/15/2014

"I visited the dealership in the early morning on a..."

I visited the dealership in the early morning on a workday Tuesday. Michael Reyna had not had his first sip of coffee when I enterred the sales department. He was happy to let me test drive the highlander I was interested in immediately. I gave him an offer in writing with my number. He said he would talk with his manager. After 15 minutes or so, I got a call for Joe Garcia. After a brief discussion, he too said he would call back. Within minutes, he called back and after a few minutes of discussion, we agreed on a price. I told him I would come back that evening. Sure enough, true to his word, there were no gimmicks. They had the car gased up, washed, placed new floor mats when I arrived at the dealership, About 30-45 minutes of paperwork, he handed me an envelope stacked with paperwork and the keys. They were both highly efficient, honest, and thorough. I would be happy to work with these two gentleman in the future.

Michael Reyna

ba3816
1/08/2014

"Evan at Cabe Toyota was very helpful in finding the..."

Evan at Cabe Toyota was very helpful in finding the vehicle I wanted. I was looking for a specific truck and he went out of his way to find what I wanted. They arranged to get the vehicle for me and made the process very smooth. They are undergoing some refurbishments but they still have a great selection of vehicles or can find what you want. Everyone was friendly and made the car buying experience easy. They also offer an extra year of toyota care and extra years of services for no extra charge. Definitely recommend buying a vehicle from them.

Reviews of Charlie Ellison