Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City
Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City Info
About Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

"Awesome Service "

My overall experience in the purchase of my vehicle was great! Kynan was very professional, took great care of me, and helped me choose the right vehicle perfect for my needs. Thank you Kynan!!! :)

September 23, 2014

We love hearing about customers that had a great experience at Cable Dahmer of Kansas City and we're glad to know that you're one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. I am glad to hear that Kynan helped you choose the right vehicle for you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Not a dealership for the feint of heart"

My experience at Cable Dahmer ended me where I wanted it to, but it took just under 12 hours over 3 days to get to where I wanted. I went on to the lot after looking at several higher-mileage cars online and wanted to see how they would fit me. When I got there, I found that the vehicles I was interested in were at a different lot (not a problem, I wasn't in a hurry to buy so would have gladly driven where I needed to). The sales associate, bless his heart, spent a good amount of time with me trying to gauge what I was really looking for, however several of the cars on my list had been sold - more to come on that later. By the end of day 1 I wasn't seeing anything that hit my "must-haves" list so was ready to call it quits for the day and come back again, as I had plans that evening. This is where dealerships FAIL constantly... I needed to leave, I knew they had a selection of what I wanted, but they were still pushing for me to buy THAT DAY after I told them it would happen within 72 hours. Since I wasn't sold on anything used, the sales associate and sales manager tried moving me to a lease for a very respectable Chevy Cruze. As you can imagine, after spending 6 hours in a dealership I wasn't at the top of my judgement game. This vehicle is supposed to be a second car that I can drive during inclement weather and didn't need to be new or loaded. Thinking that a lease might work well for this (cheaper payment, lower miles, etc.) I wanted to see what the numbers looked like. After finding that the payments and cash-down would be way more than I wanted I declined to do a lease - I wasn't comfortable, at my income level and already having a car, that taking on this responsibility was something I wanted. I pushed and pushed that this was not what I wanted and needed to leave to meet my friend for dinner and, I'm only guessing, they thought I was trying to play hard-ball and was willing to lower the payments and do what they do best. For some reason I let myself give-in and sign the lease on the car, still not happy about what was going on... But I was an hour late for dinner already and had to leave. This is where things go uphill again and the dealership redeems itself. I called the next day, after staying up all night worrying about what I had signed on to with the lease, and pleaded for them to cancel it. I agreed to meet that afternoon to discuss it. The dealership was willing to go back to the drawing board since they knew I had come in looking for a specific range of vehicle and I made sure this time that I stuck to what I originally came in for. We drove to the other dealerships outside of town and looked at several models that looked good from pictures online... after going to the third lot, I stepped out of the car we were test driving and found THE suv I had originally wanted! I was so relieved, and it was in great shape for it's mileage and age - I was ecstatic, I can't explain well enough the feeling of relief and satisfaction I felt when I saw the car had just been moved to a different lot and not sold. We test drove that car and the dealership worked with me to get financing set up so I could get on my way. By day 3 I finally made it to the point of getting the car detailed and the papers signed. All in all, it was a rough experience. I know it was rough for the sales associate, but it's just a case of how dealerships think they always need to push to make a sale on Day 1 and how the customer has to stand their ground and know what they want and not waiver from that. I'm glad they were willing to work with me, but it would have saved a lot of time and energy if we had just found the cars I wanted to look at from the get-go. I'm glad to have found the car and glad to have built a relationship with Cable Dahmer - I really do think they are a good dealership and will definitely negotiate to get you as good of a deal as you probably will get. Thanks!›

September 23, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this detailed review, as it really helps us grow as a dealership. It's also wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Cable Dahmer of Kansas City as your dealer and we are glad that we were able to find you a vehicle that you really wanted. We would love to work with you again in the future, and please feel free to call or stop by if you have further automotive needs. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Kynan is the man."

As long as Kynan is employed at Cable Dahmer you have a customer in my wife and myself. We will be back soon to purchase a new Equinox. See you guys soon.

September 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Kynan was able to achieve this with you. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"New Chevy Cruze LS purchase."

I am very happy with the service i received from Chris and Alex. They were very honest and upfront with me regarding everything. I would recommend them to my family and friends. I will definitely purchase from this dealership again. eellington@deffenbaughinc.com

September 19, 2014

Thank you, Elana, for taking the time to give us this positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible, and I am so glad that Chris and Alex were able to show you what we strive to deliver to our guest. We appreciate your recommendation, and should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Great car buying experience!"

We had a great experience from start to finish in buying a used car. Terrance Echols was very attentive to what we were looking for and helped us get everything taken care of quickly.

September 18, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Terrance is great with people and he always focuses on the needs of our customers. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience, and if you have any further questions about your vehicle, please come back in to visit. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Great Folks To Deal With"

I wish I could recall the name of all the folks I meet during my new truck purchase. All we're very friendly and helpful. My main contact was with Jamie. Jamie really knows his trucks and how to use all of the great features.He was personable, knowledgeable, and courteous.'He is very helpful and made it clear that he would make himself available anytime I had questions about my truck. Great purchase expierence. ohn Thompson Leawood, KS

September 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible, and I am so glad that Jamie and the rest of the team were able to show you what we strive to deliver. We hope that you will share your experience with your family and friends, and should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"OUTSTANDING"

I really appreciate the services that me and my boyfriend received. The loyality from my salesperson Maria was OUTSTANDING. She went well over and above my expectations of customer satisfaction. She really made us feel wellcoming and followed through with everyone of my request before and after my purshase. Thanks

Mary Oliver

September 16, 2014

Thank you very much for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating. It is great to hear that Maria was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with such a memorable experience. Congratulations on your new purchase, and please continue to visit us whenever you have questions about your vehicle. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Customer"

I received excellent customer service from the minute I walked in the door and through the whole car buying experience. When I left I was very happy with my new car and was so glad I picked this dealership. Derek was absolutely amazing.

Derek Larm. Amanda Ledezma

September 12, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Thankful for all their help"

Jamie Burke helped us when we walked in late one night. We decided on a used vehicle with different options than what they had in stock, but Jamie and his brother Jesse were both very helpful. I am recommending them to family and friends.

Jessie Burke

September 11, 2014

Monica, thank you so much for your review, and it's wonderful to know that Jamie and Jesse were able to assist you during your last visit with us. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Excellent "

Overall experience was great had a few problems but they will take care of you. Staff is great very friendly and willing to help. Recommend to anyone

Kynan Ramsey

September 11, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We would love to work with you again in the future. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Kynan Ramsey