Capital Luxury Cars

Volvo Parts Manager
Kevin C.  Twomey, Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant, Capital Luxury Cars

Kevin C. Twomey

Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant

Ed Pizzigati, Volvo, Jaguar and Land Rover Service Director, Capital Luxury Cars

Ed Pizzigati

Volvo, Jaguar and Land Rover Service Director

John Calabrese, Volvo Parts Specialist, Capital Luxury Cars

John Calabrese

Volvo Parts Specialist

May 31, 2017

"Really stepping up their game"

- Guinness1969

Capital Volvo has really stepped it up. From management to sales and most importantly service the best experience I have had with a dealership in years. We had a problem with our Volvo XC90 that no other dealer would help. Managers tony and shanelle helped navigate us through the process of dealing with Volvo of North America. Most importantly Tom jest the service director and two of their master mechanics were able to diagnose the issue and bring our problem to an amicable conclusion.

Kevin C. Twomey
Other Employees : Shanelle carter tony ricciardi tom jest

May 29, 2017

"Kevin rocks!"

- NobleP

Thanks for helping us out with stuck lock today. Wish we could come back for your customer appreciation BBQ but will do business with you again. Great experience! Sorry I don't remember the name of the other fellow who helped.

Kevin Davis
Other Employees : Unknown name of a service technician...

May 08, 2017

"Capital Luxury Continues to Define Luxury!"

- Amelia E Gifford

As an extremely busy working professional who’s always pressed for time, I can’t get over the service I continue to receive from Capital Luxury Cars! I called the dealership to inquire about the process of getting an oil change along with my tires rotated. In speaking with Thomas Jess, the service director, I was asked when I’d like to come in. I wasn’t prepared for this question, as it meant I’d have to first juggle my schedule to find a time that worked not only for me, but that also fit the dealerships hours… I was extremely shocked when I was informed that I didn’t even have to go to the dealership! I was beyond relieved/thrilled to learn that someone could not only pick-up my vehicle from my place of work, perform the routine maintenance, but also return it to me! This meant that I didn’t have to come up with a way to rearrange my schedule to fit in routine maintenance. This type of customer service goes above and beyond what I expect! From the moment I laid my eyes on my beautiful Land Rover Discovery, Capital Luxury has gone above & beyond! Capital Luxury defines Luxury!

Thomas Jess