Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

costetz
3/12/2016

"New Car Purchase!!!"

We were ready for a new car. After few weeks of researching we decided to buy a 2016 Nissan Rogue. Capital Nissan did not have the car we were looking for in stock, but David Kelley in just few minute found the car that my fiancée was dreaming for ( Red). The car was delivered to us on the second day, Awesome!!. Thank You David you deserve to be Salesman of the year. We love our new Nissan.

Dimebag1968
3/12/2016

"New Truck Purchase "

On February 7, 2016 I was involved in a head on collision and my 2012 Nissan Frontier was a total loss. I was hit by a newer Nissan Altama, which was also a total loss. However, both myself and the other driver were able to walk away without any serious injuries. This is a reaffirmation of the safety of a Nissan product! My true appreciation is for Salesman David Kelly. He was able to track down another Nissan Truck in less than 1 hour. He arranged for the transfer to the Wilmington outlet for me to pick up. My true respect is how he helped with the financing and down payment. This was an unexpected accident and I am a part-time student with a tight budget. He was able to secure a factory rebate to assist with the down payment. I received an excellent interest rate to top it all off. David Kelley receives 5 stars for helping me in a very difficult time. Moreover, Nissan's quality and safety receives a profound thank you from myself and my wife for preventing the worst from happening, thank you David & Nissan. David Thomas RN, EMT

alrightnow06
2/29/2016

"Way to Go Capital Nissan"

I wish i had visited Capital a year ago. With that said I would like to thank David Wilson for all of his help. David explained every step that i needed to take. David made phone calls to help me. He made sure I was comfortable. Thank you David and Cap. Nissan

David Wilson

OnlyNissan4Me
2/25/2016

"Best experience yet!"

Adam was very attentive when I explained what I was looking for and did not try to show me anything that I didn't like. I felt that he was honestly trying to make sure I left the lot happy. I didn't feel like "just another sale." Best car buying experience yet!!

Adam Wilson, Mercedes Jackson

wannagale
1/22/2016

"another satisfied customer"

Very satisfied. David kelly was professional he listen to what I needed and I walked out with a car I wanted. I will recommend everyone I know to capital nissian because I was really impress buying a car is stressful in it self but David quickly put me at ease and I'm thankful

nissanfan23
1/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service without even going to Dealership!"

We love our new 2015 Nissan Pathfinder!!!! This car buying experience was excellent and enjoyable and I never even had to go to the dealership! All communications were done through phone calls, emails, and texts. The communication back and forth was great and very easy to get questions answered. Everything was clear cut with discussions about price and the vehicle. The fact that they were willing to deliver and drive the car to my house and do all paperwork here made this car buying experience truly one of the easiest I have ever been a part of. Overall my wife and I were very pleased with the complete buying process from start to finish and appreciate all the work and time put in from our salesman Jeff Ahladis and Kenny Yates!

Jeff Ahladis, Kenny Yates

luvtrash2
10/28/2015

"Saturday visit to Capital Nissan"

I was greeted immediately upon arrival and my vehicle was taken in for scheduled services right away. I also stopped by the parts window to order an accessory and the service was prompt and thorough. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. Brian did a great job from the time I arrived until I pulled out of the receiving area. He reviewed everything on the multi-point inspection and made recommendations.

Brian Holifield

bree3355
9/22/2015

"No Customer Service after the purchase"

Poor Customer Service for military members. You hear all the bad things about car dealerships from jacksonville,  so we decided to go to wilmington.  The car buying experience went well and we enjoyed our sales rep. But the customer service ENDED there.  I called 3 days prior to our temp tag expiring and finance told us that our information had just been sent to dmv (27 days after purchase) and we should receive plates before the temp expired.  Here we are, "Expiration Day" no plates. Call dealership, their solution is to wait until Monday. We are both Active Duty Marines who work in Jacksonville. I explained husband could not get on base with expired tags. They said they can't do anything until Monday. I asked how people who buy cars on Saturday get temp tags and they responded "you could buy a new car and get tags" Keep in mind this is Noah, the general manager. No resolution.

Dylon
9/19/2015

"Maxima"

I've been looking to buy a maxima for a few years. The process was quick and courteous and David and Jim made it all stress free. Thanks you again.

IceMan
9/09/2015

"Great CAR the Rogue SL and great staff handling the purchase"

Matt Leach the salesman , Noah Woods the General Manager were very helpful with our selection of a 2015 Rogue SL my wife loves the car and all its features. Having a happy wife is a must. Capital Nissan provided that experience.

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara