Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

jigga1134
3/19/2015

"2015 nissan altima"

Today was by far my best experience buying a vehicle from capital nissan. Jimmy kamara responded quickly to my online request for a 2015 nissan altima. I was able to drive it home and im a very happy customer.

Fredward
3/17/2015

"Fantastic"

The dealer was great and so was the price! I recommend it for anyone who goes there! When you go make sure you ask for Jim!

dmwilkie
3/14/2015

"Altima"

I had the best experience from a dealer here. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They were sure not to pressure me into buying and worked with me to find the right car for my budget. Definitley worth checking this place out.

david
3/14/2015

"pathfinder"

Jimmy and the entire team here took care of me and my wife better than any other dealership in town. Professional service and no pressure at all. I dont think I'll ever go anywhere else again. Customer for life.

Andie05
3/13/2015

"Jimmy k is the man to go to!!!!"

I came in not planning to buy. I didn't think that I could get it in my price range. Jimmy convinced me without haggling or pressure . Good business!!

lisa
3/13/2015

"seamless "

Jimmy and David were great to work with. Found the car I wanted got it here the next day. Jimmy went out of his way and even bought snacks to send on my road trip with the family Amd maDE sure we were all set for the road...we were leaving the day I picked up my vehicle. Made the trip even better for the kids!!!

Grits
3/07/2015

"New car for my wife "

Our experience at Capital Nissan was excellent. When my wife and I drove onto the lot, we were greeted immediately by a very friendly and personable salesman, Jimmy Kamara. We told him what we were looking for, and he showed us all the many options that were available. We decided which one we wanted and everyone we worked with through the process was very friendly and accommodating. It certainly showed that they were trying extra hard to make our whole car buying experience a painless and enjoyable event. I would definitely recommend Capital Nissan to all my friends.

fhernandez833
3/06/2015

"My new Versa"

wow! what an awesome experience it was to be serviced and treated right over here at capital nissan on market st in wilmington, nc. This experience for me as a first time car buyer was amazing and i would recommend it to everyone who wishes to buy a new car. Amazing work.

Grayson
3/06/2015

"Wonderful experience at Capital Nissan "

Thank you to Mr. Noah Woods for assembling a great team . We had the pleasure to work with Jimmy Kamara on the Maruno .He was very knowledgeable and courtious . To finish the purchase Matt Leach in financing made the process as easy as one could have it. My family will remain a loyal member of Captial Nissan for many years. The Allens

White
3/02/2015

"Nissan Rogue"

Low pressure buying experience where we were able to get the car we wanted without being pressured into one outside our budget. Coffee was great.

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara