Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

Jamie123
8/29/2015

"New car, no hassle"

I came in wanting to trade in my 2 year old vehicle. They put me in a 2015 Nissan Altima with all of the gadgets I love, with great gas mileage, and actual backseat space. I was kind of worried about the monthly payments, but I will actually be saving money due to the great gas mileage.

cook2006man
8/29/2015

"Leasing of 2015 Altima"

Easy & pleasant experience. The sale staff and manager catered to exactly the options I wanted on my new car. They were all very nice, knowledgeable and helpful!

bree3355
8/15/2015

"Easy Experience"

We knew what we wanted. They located it on lot. We talked numbers for a little bit. The experience was easy. We ended up getting the car we wanted for the price we anticipated. I did a lot of research prior to purchase. The facility is clean and our salesman Jimmy was pleasant to deal with. Not pushy at all. Usually I hate dealerships but this trip was a success.

Sellensmith84@gmail.com
8/14/2015

"Great, personalized attention!"

I had the pleasure of spending the morning with Jimmy checking out our options. He was super patient with us and with the help of the finance department, got us into a brand new, safe car. I know that if we have any issues at all we can come in and speak with them without hesitation. Jimmy also makes a great cup of coffee!

adnorris
8/14/2015

"Jeff was Awesome and patient!"

I had a very good experience with Jeff. I love that he was patient with me and took his time with me (especially being almost 8 month pregnant) This wasn't something I was looking forward to do doing as I loved the jeep I traded in but he made it a very smooth transaction. And made sure I was comfortable and relaxed and answered all my questions...even kept offering me something to drink. Even after the sale was completed he went over any questions that I had with the vehicle and even hooked up my Bluetooth and filled my tank up with gas and showed me how everything worked with my new car, and as many times as I have traded I have never had a sales person be that thorough and patient with me, especially considering it was after 9:00 at night and he still took his time with me and didn't rush me and even gave me his cell phone number if I thought of any questions later...He was a great salesman and didn't make me feel pressured like some do, he acted like he genially cared about my needs and what would be best for me! Great experience! Would do business again!

Jeffrey Ahladis

Rochet
8/09/2015

"Jeff's the Man !!!"

We found Jeff to be very knowledgable and professional in all aspects of this transaction. We enjoyed his humor and felt very comfortable spending $40k with his help. We had to leave early to rush to a 3:00 appointment in Carolina Beach so we will return with any questions we might have.

Jeff

jason1932
8/05/2015

"Our new altima"

The best car dealership in Wilmington north Carolina. Most amazing people ever and very fast and perfect service ever. Thank you jimmy for all your help.

NissanGirl43
8/01/2015

"Service"

Charles always takes greatt care of my car! He gets it in and out quickly and always sends it for a nice wash. I even got the front vacuum out which was super nice of the guys in detail. Charles let me know what services I need to get done at 30, 000 and explained everything to me . I am the type of person who likes to know what I need to get done before it needs it so i can budget.

Charles

B.Autry
7/25/2015

"Best car buying experience yet."

The car we initially wanted had already sold, but they were able to get us into something even better at a price we were happy with. This was the best car buying experience we have had, and I have an extremely happy wife.

Mortars0341
7/25/2015

"Great"

This place was extremely friendly and helpful right off the bat. They put me in the car I wanted with the price I wanted in less than an hour. I would strongly suggest anyone looking for a car to visit capital Nissan you won't be disappointed.

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara