Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

Pleipelt
5/27/2015

"Had a great day buying a new car!"

From start to finish this Nissan dealership gave me superb customer service from a test drive with a knowledgable salesperson right down to the signing on the dotted line......They made it easy with no pressure....

JPH
5/21/2015

"Great Team!"

Great experience. We purchased a used vehicle recently from Capital Nissan and we could not be happier with the vehicle and how we were treated. After going to nearly all the big dealerships in town I can say without a doubt that this team is the most professional around. I wish more car salespeople treated their customers like Gary Scott, no nonsense and he focuses on helping the customers make the best decisions for themselves. I can't say enough about Jimmy and Matt either. Both stayed after hours to get the job done and met us first thing the next morning to pick up the car. That means a lot for a family of five with a limited schedule. Take my word for it, you will not find another team like this one in town.

AmazinFan
5/18/2015

"Car buying has never been so much fun"

Our cars were over 15 years old and although well cared for, obtaining parts when things went wrong was becoming very difficult and the repair down time was increasing. We started looking for a replacement for my husbands Nissan Xterra a few months ago and instantly knew we wanted a Nissan Rogue. Jimmy Kamara from Nissan Capital listened to my list of wants and don't wants. Jimmy found exactly what we requested. With a very welcoming smile and a warm personality we started the process. We never felt pressured or rushed. If we had a question or needed more information Jimmy cheerfully answered. The whole team from Nissan was so friendly my husband I decided to replace my car also. We are now the proud owners of a Nissan Rogue and Nissan Altima. For anyone that wants a unique and fun car buying experience we would absolutely recommend going to Capital Nissan. Jimmy Kamara and the entire staff are without a doubt exceptional folks.

LJLSeminars
5/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a new car can be a nerve racking experience and sometimes uncomfortable when the dealer uses high pressure sales tactics. Jim Kamara, the sales consultant my wife and I dealt with on May 16, 2015 when we purchased my car, a new 2015 Nissan Rogue was very professional and clearly showed the skills to make my wife and I happy. In fact, soon after we finished the paperwork from my new Rogue, we talked more with him and told him we would be back in a few months to purchase another car to replace our other vehicle. We in fact, changed our mind, decided the same day, on our way out that we would be back that afternoon to purchase another vehicle for my wife and we did. We went home to get the titles to both cars we were trading in and when we came back we in fact, purchased a second car, a new 2015 Nissan Altima. The sales process at Capital Nissan made us feel welcome and we look forward to having our cars serviced at this wonderful dealer.

Tiffany
5/13/2015

"Mother of 4"

We contacted Capital Nissan with very little hope of getting out of our current car. We knew that we didn't have great credit. I talked with Noah Woods and Jimmy Kamara. They went to work on finding us our vehicle. It was a long process due to tight budget but they continued to work hard to keep us happy! We are very excited to have a new Mini Van. Thank you Capital.

biancalexis
5/12/2015

"Efficient "

Everyone was so nice, helpful, fast! Didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want to do! Met all of my car needs! Over-all awesome!

P Riddick
5/04/2015

"outstanding"

Experience was awesime. Salesperson Jim Kamara was very knowledge and personable. Listened to what I wanted and delivered. Ensured I left pleased. Never felt any pressure to buy. I will definitely refer this dealership.

Merry P
5/02/2015

"YOU GO TO GO HERE!"

From the time I drive on the lot(first day) to driving my 2015 Pathfinder off the lot it was PERFECT! ! No pressure. .. no push.. no high sales pressure. Denny answered ALL my questions, concerns and got me exactly what I wanted and for what I wanted to pay. I will also have my services done by the dealer, which is not my past experiences with dealerships. I would recommend Denny to anyone looking for the perfect friend to get a car from. Denny made the experience feel like my best friend was taking care of me and I didn't have to worry about being taken advantage of! ! Patrick was also great! He could answer all my questions and was a great friend and even had knowledge of a place I will go to on vacation! ! Not all experiences feel like family but Capital Nissan felt like FAMILY.

allpeggy
4/29/2015

"Great experience"

Walked in the dealership and the atmosphere was very comfortable and pleasing. The entire staff was extremely accommodating. They helped me get the vehicle I had been looking for at a price that I could afford.

Mysunshine3
4/28/2015

"Amazing"

Coming to capital Nissan of Wilmington NC proved to me that there are warm, family oriented, down to earth, honest people in this world. Thank you for making a difference in my world and many others. Capital Nissan of Wilmington NC will be referred to as the BEST in my book . Hugs from the Quay family.

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara