Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

wowgirl
7/04/2015

"would recommend to anyone"

Great dealership, very helpful and willing to work for and with the customer. I would recommend this dealership to any one. Very good experience shopping here.

Sugarsride
7/04/2015

"New start"

I received excellent service from everyone at the dealership. I was driving a rental for s few weeks and Jimmy at Capital Nissan help me get a slightly new vechile.

DebMiller51
6/17/2015

"Awesome experience!!"

I went in to buy a new Rogue. Eric was awesome! He listened to what my financial needs were and what type of payments I needed and found the right one for me!! He is very personable and really pays attention to what you like and don't like in a vehicle and works really hard to get it "just right" for you! Patrick and Noah in the financial dept worked really hard with my bank to get my payments where I needed them to be and I drove home with my new car the next day!! So excited!!

nicole34
6/09/2015

"excellent salesman"

Had completely wonderful experience. Salesman was extremely helpful with locating perfect car at perfect price. Salesman had great attitude and wanted to do nothing but serve us.

sigr
6/04/2015

"Get your new car from here"

I have had a great experience buying my 08 suburban imagian that at the Nissan dealer. Salesman Jimmy Kamara met all my request and found my vehicle. And brought it to his dealership. Thanks Roger Sigmon

Pleipelt
5/27/2015

"Had a great day buying a new car!"

From start to finish this Nissan dealership gave me superb customer service from a test drive with a knowledgable salesperson right down to the signing on the dotted line......They made it easy with no pressure....

JPH
5/21/2015

"Great Team!"

Great experience. We purchased a used vehicle recently from Capital Nissan and we could not be happier with the vehicle and how we were treated. After going to nearly all the big dealerships in town I can say without a doubt that this team is the most professional around. I wish more car salespeople treated their customers like Gary Scott, no nonsense and he focuses on helping the customers make the best decisions for themselves. I can't say enough about Jimmy and Matt either. Both stayed after hours to get the job done and met us first thing the next morning to pick up the car. That means a lot for a family of five with a limited schedule. Take my word for it, you will not find another team like this one in town.

AmazinFan
5/18/2015

"Car buying has never been so much fun"

Our cars were over 15 years old and although well cared for, obtaining parts when things went wrong was becoming very difficult and the repair down time was increasing. We started looking for a replacement for my husbands Nissan Xterra a few months ago and instantly knew we wanted a Nissan Rogue. Jimmy Kamara from Nissan Capital listened to my list of wants and don't wants. Jimmy found exactly what we requested. With a very welcoming smile and a warm personality we started the process. We never felt pressured or rushed. If we had a question or needed more information Jimmy cheerfully answered. The whole team from Nissan was so friendly my husband I decided to replace my car also. We are now the proud owners of a Nissan Rogue and Nissan Altima. For anyone that wants a unique and fun car buying experience we would absolutely recommend going to Capital Nissan. Jimmy Kamara and the entire staff are without a doubt exceptional folks.

LJLSeminars
5/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a new car can be a nerve racking experience and sometimes uncomfortable when the dealer uses high pressure sales tactics. Jim Kamara, the sales consultant my wife and I dealt with on May 16, 2015 when we purchased my car, a new 2015 Nissan Rogue was very professional and clearly showed the skills to make my wife and I happy. In fact, soon after we finished the paperwork from my new Rogue, we talked more with him and told him we would be back in a few months to purchase another car to replace our other vehicle. We in fact, changed our mind, decided the same day, on our way out that we would be back that afternoon to purchase another vehicle for my wife and we did. We went home to get the titles to both cars we were trading in and when we came back we in fact, purchased a second car, a new 2015 Nissan Altima. The sales process at Capital Nissan made us feel welcome and we look forward to having our cars serviced at this wonderful dealer.

Tiffany
5/13/2015

"Mother of 4"

We contacted Capital Nissan with very little hope of getting out of our current car. We knew that we didn't have great credit. I talked with Noah Woods and Jimmy Kamara. They went to work on finding us our vehicle. It was a long process due to tight budget but they continued to work hard to keep us happy! We are very excited to have a new Mini Van. Thank you Capital.

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara