Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Capital Nissan of Wilmington
Call
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Juke and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

"Long time and very happy service department customer "

Larry Brown and his staff are professionals that always provide excellent customer service. I have several vehicles and all are serviced by the guys at Capital. I have always trusted Mr. Brown to give his honest and expert opinion.

"Sales experience GREAT!!"

My salesperson Art was great. Easy going no pressure just answered my questions and discussed the features of the car. I thought I would get a better price on the car but it really did not matter because the customer service was so good. Can not rate the quality of work because I have not had my car serviced yet. I only have two complaints: The car detailing they did was more like a was and wipe down. There was trash in the backseat from the previous owner or the sales worker who had been driving it. The second complaint is I called the finance department 3 times and left messages. No one called back. It wasn't until I called Art S. on his day off that I got a response. Thanks for the save Art! I was still very dissapointed with the finance department and I still have not received my payment information from the bank. To conclude: if you want a great "sales experience' call Art, but make sure you either finance the car yourself or make sure you have a contact that will help you in the finance department.

Art Schupbach and Finance Department

"I'll Be Back!!!"

Art introduced himself one morning while I was walking through the lot on my way home from Enterprise. A few weeks later I saw a car for sale online and it happened to be the one I really needed, and it was at this dealership right around the corner from my home. I had Art's card on my desk and gave him a call. We closed the deal the other day. Was quick and easy and I got the car for the price I needed it at.

Chris in Finance

"I'm a 23 year old and this was my first time buying a..."

I'm a 23 year old and this was my first time buying a car on my own. I had been looking online for weeks for the right car, and finally came across a listing at Capital Nissan. I live about an hour and a half away so I called in advance to see if they had it in stock and if it would be possible to take it for a test drive. Art Schupbach was the associate I spoke with and he went out of his way to see if the car was still on the lot. I told him that I would be in later that day. When I arrived, the car was parked outside waiting for me to be driven and looked at. Art acknowledged me and greeted me, asking if I had been the one he spoke to. As soon as I saw the car and knew I wanted it, Art helped me throughout the entire process and explained everything including sales, credit history, insurance, payment, maintenance etc. I have a limited credit history, but Capital Nissan was able to help me get the best possible rate for my finance. While I was waiting for paperwork to go through, the staff even went off the lot to get energy drinks that I had requested. Before I knew it, after dotting I's and crossing some T's, the gas tank had been filled up and car detailed, I was driving home with a new car. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I will be doing business again.

"Great experience, Art was very friendly and made me feel..."

Great experience, Art was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Definetly would refer Art Schupbach to anyone that is interested in buying a new car!!!

"The customer service was outstanding, and Mr. Art..."

The customer service was outstanding, and Mr. Art Schupbach went out of his way to ensure that the process, from test driving to purchase, went calmly, smoothly, and easily. Also, Mr. Schupbach helped us go over the pros and cons of each vehicle we considered, and personally took us to the parts and service department to make we knew how to service our vehicle in the future. My only complaint is that I wish the financial manager was more explicit in his explanation of the paperwork and the car loan.

"Mr. Russell was very helpful, from the moment we shook..."

Mr. Russell was very helpful, from the moment we shook hands. He was very prepared and had researched the used car I was interested in, and he had driven it himself and personally inspected it for any bugs or glitches. Mr. Russell was also friendly and personable, seeming to take a genuine interest in me and my family. He was on top of things and knew what he was doing, and he remained very positive and resourceful the entire time. The Capital Nissan staff were all helpful and polite, always doing anything possible to expedite and lessen the sometimes daunting car buying process. I have never had such a positive experience at a car dealership, and I would highly recommend Capital Nissan and Derryck Russell!

"I came out to look at a new Altima and Allen Peed was..."

I came out to look at a new Altima and Allen Peed was quick to assist my needs in 25 minutes. I was amazed at how quick it took to drive out in a new car.

"Went to buy and used suv got a new rogue best guys I have..."

Went to buy and used suv got a new rogue best guys I have talked to in a long time. Will go back and buy again one day Thank You

Ivan

"Derryck helped my daughter get into a new 2013 Rogue and..."

Derryck helped my daughter get into a new 2013 Rogue and out of her Chevy car. They brought me the paperwork so I never had to visit the dealership as well. It was fast and over wither. She loves her Rogue and has been very saticfied with everything that had to do with the deal.

Art Schupbach