Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

White
3/02/2015

"Nissan Rogue"

Low pressure buying experience where we were able to get the car we wanted without being pressured into one outside our budget. Coffee was great.

Salberti
2/27/2015

"Great deal. Outstanding experience. "

Great deals on their vehicles. Outstanding overall experience. I Definitely would recommend capital nissan of wilmington for your next vehicle purchase. Thank you all again.

Johnnyn
2/20/2015

"Fast and friendly "

Fast and friendly. Costomer service was excellent. Smooth straightforward process, answered all questions and made me feel like a new friend. Filler FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller Filler Filler

therenniecraven
2/18/2015

"Jim rocks"

Held my hand the whole way... Jim is very professional & made the whole process smooth & painless. I wish Jim & the team Nissan much luck! You guys are the best!

wjmcdon
2/17/2015

"My New Silverado"

I came to the dealership just coming to look and was amazed by the deal and friendliness that was given to me. Driving away in a truck was my goal and a payment that could afford. A ++

nlowe003
2/14/2015

"venza for valentines day"

Capital Nissan had very nice sales people and staff. Had a great experience and got the car I wanted for quality price. And free coffee!

Codystacy90
2/12/2015

"Ford Escape"

Had a Great customer service experience! Came in with a budget and left with a new vehicle! I'd recommend this dealership to everyone! Thanks

machew
2/12/2015

"Noah Woods is not a man of his word....buy from someone hone"

What a horrible experience we had with this dealership, Noah Woods to be exact. He purposely lied to us repeatedly promising us things that he had no intention of keeping...in the end he just says "oh well, sorry I can't do that" and walks away leaving us to pay over 2000.00 and we were not prepared to pay this money, based on Noah Woods promises, so we had to put the money on a credit card.. he told us over and over that we would not have to pay that...but guess what? WE did have to pay it....Never trust this man or this dealership.....they will do or say anything to reel you in and then desert you....no ethics at all, When you promise your customer something you should take responsibility for it...they do not care at all about their customers...NEVER EVER will I buy from this dealership and neither should anyone else...I will sing it from the roof tops to anyone I can to please avoid this man and his lies...Buy from anyone else except Capital Nissan. I can't wait to sit in their waiting room and tell my story to anyone I meet in there... and on Social media and new Hanover hosp and everywhere else I can...you treated us so unfairly Noah... it was just so wrong what you did and you know it !!!

machew responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Nissan Finance DID NOT make any promises to me...YOU AND PATRICK DID...you should be a man of YOUR word and honor your statements...I only hold YOU responsible...you are the General Manager and you should be held accountable for what you say....I have called you several times, you NEVER answer...you don't make promises if you do not intend to keep them....I hope your staff see the type of person you are....they all received emails also..

JessicaTolin
2/11/2015

"Great Experience!"

Bought my first vehicle today! Was super nervous BUT I got an amazing deal &their customer service was outstanding! Would DEFINITELY recommend anybody looking for a vehicle to come here!

houston
2/09/2015

"Happy valentines day maxima "

Good price , easy ,efficient, I like the color, clean cars ,clean lot , sales man easy to contact, friendly , patient , my wife is going to be very happy ! THANK YOU

Reviews of Noah Woods