Capital Nissan of Wilmington

5501 Market Street,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
Capital Nissan of Wilmington Info
About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Welcome to Capital Nissan of Wilmington We at Capital Nissan of Wilmington appreciate your interest in our store. We hope that your experience has been a pleasant one, and that you will come by our store, located at 5501 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28405, to see firsthand our New and Pre-Owned Nissan inventory, including the Nissan Altima, Rogue, Maxima and Pathfinder, just to name a few. Our goal at Capital Nissan of Wilmington is to provide you with a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Nissan pricing. We proudly serve the Wilmington,NC area, including the communities of Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Raleigh and more!

About Capital Nissan of Wilmington

Sunday 8:00 AM

Hill,tomekanissan
4/23/2015

"Loving it"

Overall great experience. Only paying $24 more a month for a brand new car. The staff worked hard and I am completely satisfied. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Patrick

lanceandlindy
4/23/2015

"Peace of Mind"

My wife travels to DC a lot and her previous car was finally causing more problems then it was worth. We decided within a day that we needed to buy her a new car. We found Capital Nissan through Car Guru, which had a great deal on a Versa hatchback at a very low price. We had heard great things about the Versa. Jimmy helped us take a look at the car, but my wife was not thrilled. Even though it was a great price, she wanted something a little newer. Within 24 hours, Jimmy found us the perfect car. I'm a bit obsessive about making these kinds of purchases, and Jimmy was very patient as I studied the car, did my own research, and asked him lots of questions. My wife was already back in DC, so I had to do this all from a distance. Matt Loach worked with us to get the best loan rate from a distance. We're confidant we got a good deal on this car with a fantastic loan rate. We didn't think we could afford the payment for a newer, nicer versa. But between the great deal on the car and the fantastic loan rate, we got the car payment exactly where we needed it. Jimmy is a very relatable person who attends to his customer needs without pressuring for a sale. He made sure that I was content with the car before my purchase, buffing out scratches and double-checking the detailing. I highly recommend giving Jimmy and Capital Nissan a try. The primary reason to buy from a dealer is peace of mind, and that's what I got at Capital Nissan.

Wilmy
4/22/2015

"Very helpful and Intuiitive"

I would highly recommend! Honest and sincere representative focusing on the needs and interests of customers. Makes customer service a priority, and very trustworthy hard worker! Overall, the staff is very helpful!

devon0627
4/22/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Who would have thought buying a car could be so easy? We have dreaded getting a new car and waited as long as possible, but this experience was great. We went in and left with a new car in less than three hours. Fantastic experience. Great job Capital Nissan! I will be purchasing my next car from you.

ayllonj87
4/21/2015

"Platinum Truck"

My overall experience at Capital Nissan was excellent. Jimmy and his supervisors went out of there way to get me in the truck. I would recommend this dealer and there service to any and everyone.

Breannaaaa
4/11/2015

"Amazing!"

He's Very Helpful , Very Professional, and Shows lots of Courtesy towards customers. Also very friendly, and Knowledgeable. Helped to get the job done very fast.

EstebanAC
4/07/2015

"cruising"

My experience was really good they were really nice helped out the whole way made it really easy and I am so ready to start driving my new car he explained it all really well and he knew what he was talking about

Sheez
4/07/2015

"Great experience"

I bought a car from Jimmy Kamara last week and it was the one of the best car buying experiences I had. I test drove a 2013 Pathfinder but ended up bringing home a 2014 with much less mileage and more amenities. Jimmy made us feel comfortable through the whole process. Noah was great to work with also. Negotiations were easy and we got a great deal. I would definitely recommend Capital Nissan and Jimmy to anyone looking for a new or used car!!

sciontc23
4/02/2015

"good experience"

The vehicle is great, they're kept in good care. Clean and pleasant atmosphere. We had some trouble with the bank but the dealer kept cool and we worked through it. Overall a great experience.

nlowe003
3/25/2015

"not a good experience"

I bought my first used car from capital Nissan a month ago. Every time I spoke with the salesman I felt pressured. After I finished my paper work, he Sat next to me and told me to write a good review on delearrater.com and watched as I did so. I wrote a good review at the time because I felt like I should, but in the month that I have owned the car it has become apparent that I got hustled. Aside from the issues with financing and paperwork, and not receiving my Virginia tags until after my temporary tags expired, the car came with no key for the wheel locks which cost me $100 to have the locks broken off when I got it inspected. It also started flashing warning lights in the dash a few days After my purchase. It turns out there is a bad oil control valve and it's about a $400 fix, which of course is not covered by the warranty sold to me by capital Nissan. I also found that these warning lights started coming on at 51000 miles...I bought the car with 52410 miles. Its not hard to be honest and trustworthy but I guess used car salesmen are all the same. Thanks capital Nissan, I hope a lot of people read this review.

I will not name the employee

Reviews of Jimmy Kamara