Capital Nissan of Wilmington

David Kelley

June 08, 2017

"Exceptional customer service"

- MyExperience

The staff at Capital Nissan are second to none. Jeff, Jesse, Lee, Rick...and everyone I encountered there. They listen, they act quickly, they are attentive, and they make every effort to make you feel like a priority. They have gone the extra mile for me, and I value that as a female customer. With no pressure and the assurance that I am not being taken advantage of, this staff has won my business and my loyalty. And I absolutely love driving my Nissan Rogue!

January 25, 2017

"Great Service"

- Enathan20

I was in Wilmington on business this week and needed a quick oil change. They're service dept got me in and out in less than 30 minutes.

Larry Brown

August 28, 2016

"Offer men $700-$900 better deal than women"

- Rita Bolton

Low class; rude sales manager (NOAH WOODS) who called me a liar after the following actions: 1. I was quoted a price for a vehicle. 2. A friend' husband offered to call to see what kind of deal he could get. 3. Sales manager (NOAH WOODS)asked friend's husband if he knew me... he told him he didn't. 4. Friend's husband was quoted $700 better price than I was by same sales manager (NOAH WOODS) within a matter of minutes. 5. I called sales manager (NOAH WOODS)back to let him know that I was informed of the difference in prices quoted. 6. Sales manager (NOAH WOODS) angrily tells me.... He didn't appreciate my lying to him, he wasn't going to sell me the vehicle anyway and HUNG UP the phone on me. Now wasn't this professional? 7. I called back to inform him of a few things too. a. I lied to him about nothing. He didn't ask me if I knew the other guy.... he asked the other guy if he knew me. I was the one with the money wanting to buy a vehicle. b. I would say that he is the liar since his absolute lowest price was quite different for the woman attempting to buy versus what he quoted the man. c. That he was correct in that he would not be selling me this vehicle or any other vehicle EVER! To anyone reading these reviews... I would strongly suggest if you can deal with any other dealership... save yourself time and do so. If you must buy from them... women.. please let your husbands to the dealing!!! Its obvious they try to take advantage of us being women. To the pleasant sales manager...NOAH WOOD.... If you are intending to stay in sales, you might want to brush up on your social skills. In addition, it would be the intelligent thing to do to quote the same price when you have 2 different people inquiring about the same vehicle who are calling from the same town. Obviously you demonstrated that intelligence is not your strength. I do intend to communicate the way you treated me to the general manager as well as through social media.The way I was treated as a potential customer was unacceptable especially when I was getting ready to spend $38,000. PS.. My only regret is that I allowed the actions of Noah Wood to basically ruin a perfectly great Saturday!

Noah Woods