Car Credit Nation

7700 Lee Highway,
Falls Church, Virginia 22042
Car Credit Nation Info
About Car Credit Nation

Thank you for choosing Car Credit Nation Home of the no credit check available financing, that's right I said no credit check financing. We finance your future, not your past! With our no credit check program available we guarantee financing. No matter what your past credit history may be, we care about where you are now and not where you have been. We are a locally owned and operated dealership, with professional sales people committed to YOUR complete satisfaction. You'll be happy to know that the owner of Car Credit Nation, Chris Maher is past president of the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association and was voted Virginia State Quality Dealer of the year. Here at Car Credit Nation we have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from, cars, trucks, sport utilities, and vans. With no credit check you can ride today. We make it easy to own the car or truck you really want. If you don't see what you're looking for, ask about our locator service and let us find you the car of your dreams. We are located at 7700 Lee Highway in Falls Church, Virginia just inside the capitol beltway one mile east of Gallows Road on Lee Hwy Route 29. Taking the metro? Take the orange line to Dunn Loring station and we'll pick you up. The dealerships hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. You'll be glad to know that all Car Credit Nation vehicles are Virginia Inspected for safety and serviced in our service department before being delivered to you. 12 month to 36 month extended service contacts are available on most vehicles. All you need to bring is your recent pay stub, recent utility bill/phone bill, and down payment. Drive Today!

About Car Credit Nation

Saturday Closed

pennijohnson
4/16/2015

"very friendly and eager to help"

When buying my vehicle they were very friendly and worked with me when I didnt have all the down-payment. I have had a couple minor issues with the vehicle and they have always been eager and happy to help fix them.

Kevin

tamiam22
3/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I got a sweet little Audi TT from Car Credit Nation in Winchester. Rocky Roach did a great job helping me and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to get a great car with easy financing!

Rocky Roach

Lolo
3/13/2015

"Not bad at all for people with bad, low credit"

Had a great experience here, would recommend someone. high prices but for someone with low, no credit its pretty sweet deal. Personally i hate used cars but it's a good way to rebuild credit.

ezern55
3/10/2015

"ok service"

had a less than favorable experience first but after calling the president we were able to get the help we wanted.Very friendly and couldn't have asked for better experience as far as that Is concerned.All ebbed up happy though.

bgeezy55
3/08/2015

"Over priced but to be expected with no credit check"

I would have to say the overall experience was cool, it was a long process, and im paying almost double what the car is worth but when you have bad credit its to be expected, my salesman Jack Keller got me in the car I wanted with no problems at all, plus for just a little extra I get a service plan and warranty, if you're tired of being shot down everywhere you go, then give them a try!

mrsladytyler
1/30/2015

"The best"

I found my new truck on the first try. Jack is the best. I love my truck. My next truck will be from Jack and the dealership.

David
1/18/2015

"honest and friendly dealership"

I got my car from this dealership and what they said about what they do was exactly what I experienced. The guys were very friendly and made it easy to get into one of their vehicles.

Tee
1/16/2015

"wonderful"

My experience with car credit nation was absolutely amazing I really truly love this place the are very helpful, open and understandable. I really didn't believe that their wasn't no credit check but it's true they don't run your credit not one bit and their process is very quick and easy it's the best I have seen. My sales person Ike was so kind and very open and up front he made my day the moment I got their I was press with his customer service he is a good person and will strive hard to get the job done and the vehicle that u won't everything that he said he was going to do he did with no hesitation he is a good dude and he will do his best to help you and get u squared away. I would strongly recommend anyone who is in The market of getting a vehicle should go to Credit Car Nation because they are the best all these other car dealership will get u all the way their and u end up getting nothing .They run your credit have u sitting all day waiting for the banks and then u end not getting a vehicle because of bad credit or u Don't have enough establish credit it's crazy no one has time for that . if u come to Car Credit Nation u will get a vehicle and u will be happy and don't have to worry bout any problems or your time being waste . Credit Nation is the best I wouldn't trade it for no other car place go here u will be happy!!!!! Tee

Ike

oshaav
1/14/2015

"great experience"

Jack, James and Shawn all took great care of me. I purchased 2 cars from them and they were excellent! I will be purchasing my next vehicles from here in the future!

Swaaaaag
1/12/2015

"My dream Car "

I went to CNN to day looking at a few cars.. I seen a Benz C Class and can you say love at first sight lol.. I had the pleasure of working with Mr Freeman and he said "This is your car you will be driving off with it today" and sure did I'm Truly blessed, excited happy all at the same time lol.. I would recommend CNN to anyone looking for a quality car they are very helpful, they make u feel comfortable and they will do whatever they can to get you in your dream car .. trust me I know lol

DARRELL ERICH FREEMAN

Reviews of Jack Keller
Jack Keller

Reviews of Darrell Freeman
Darrell Freeman

Sales Person

Reviews of Chris Maher Jr.
Chris Maher Jr.