Car Credit Nation

Chris Maher Jr., Vice President, Car Credit Nation

Chris Maher Jr.

Vice President

January 07, 2017

"Greatest buying experience "

- AlexisClark

I bought a Nissan Altima, they are the best ones to go through. Go to Michael and Sean. Two best ones! Thank you guys for my experience. And my new car!!

November 11, 2016

"Purchase"

- Sphanethong

I recently purchased my car there and the service is excellent and salesmen here are excellent. Dylan was my salesmen and gave me all the information I needed and walked me through the process. I recommend this dealership to all people are looking for a vehicle.

November 05, 2016

"Best car buying experience!"

- Nas78

If you are looking for a new car I definitely recommend car Car Credit Nation! And Priscilla Fairfax was the best. She made sure I got everything I needed and was very sweet and professional! Thanks Priscilla!!