Car Credit Nation

Good

Car Credit Nation

Car Credit Nation Info
About Car Credit Nation

Thank you for choosing Car Credit Nation Home of the no credit check available financing, that's right I said no credit check financing. We finance your future, not your past! With our no credit check program available we guarantee financing. No matter what your past credit history may be, we care about where you are now and not where you have been. We are a locally owned and operated dealership, with professional sales people committed to YOUR complete satisfaction. You'll be happy to know that the owner of Car Credit Nation, Chris Maher is past president of the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association and was voted Virginia State Quality Dealer of the year. Here at Car Credit Nation we have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from, cars, trucks, sport utilities, and vans. With no credit check you can ride today. We make it easy to own the car or truck you really want. If you don't see what you're looking for, ask about our locator service and let us find you the car of your dreams. We are located at 7700 Lee Highway in Falls Church, Virginia just inside the capitol beltway one mile east of Gallows Road on Lee Hwy Route 29. Taking the metro? Take the orange line to Dunn Loring station and we'll pick you up. The dealerships hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. You'll be glad to know that all Car Credit Nation vehicles are Virginia Inspected for safety and serviced in our service department before being delivered to you. 12 month to 36 month extended service contacts are available on most vehicles. All you need to bring is your recent pay stub, recent utility bill/phone bill, and down payment. Drive Today!

About Car Credit Nation

Saturday Closed

rhashod.parks
11/21/2014

"JP is the BOMB!!"

God is good and JP got me the car I wanted. This place does good business and I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a car!

JP

tomekar1
11/10/2014

"great sales associate "

I have brought two vehicles from car credit nation from Darryl "Doc". he is an awesome salesperson and makes you feel comfortable and not pressured and goes out of his way to make sure you get what you want. I would definitely buy another car from him.

steve.hubbard.73
10/25/2014

"How Pleasant my First and Second Purchases Have Been"

My name is Tom Hubbard, please note that I have not indicated anything under "Quality of work". Why? Because I just got my new used car and as we all hope there will not be anything that will go mechanically wrong with it. But if something happens, they will do the work because I have a "Service Agreement with them, I pay a little extra each month, in the event one of the covered items has a problem, that could take a few thousand to repair, all I pay is the deductible of $100. That's it! If I have a problem with the drive train and also something wrong with the engine that was not cause by my doing, then the deductible is $100 for each and guess what, I get a free loaner car off their lot while mine is getting repaired. But let me tell you my story. More than two years ago I was looking for a replacement car because the one I had before finally gave up its ghost. So I bought from what was then known as Falls Church Motors a 2004 Lincoln Navigator. I made my payments always, every two weeks. Yes, they did call me up from time to time and reminded me that I had to pay, and I would go online and pay through the portal of PAY NOW using my PC or IPhone or Ipad. Great convenience. That initial experience of buying that car went smoothly. I showed my proof of income, easy to do, right, and I knew that I was going to be paying very high interest rate to get into that car. But I had to do it. You too might be looking at the same situation. You have little or no credit. So you got to do what you have to do and the guys and gals at Car Credit Nation, formerly Falls Church Motors, they are always taking a gamble on you. You realize that, right? Sure, you are an honest person,just like I think of myself, but Chris and his dad who own the dealership and the finance company still have to run a business like a business. But let me tell you they do have feelings just like you and me and they have HEART. Let me be specific. So three weeks ago, I am leaving the parking lot of the Catholic church I attend, The Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Mount Vernon, VA, and and another parishioner was leaving at the same time. I just got out of teaching Bible Class to 4th Graders. Boom. I cuased the accident. The other care hit directly on my left front wheel, they could not have been doing more than 10 miles an hour, and myself the same speek, yet that direct hit caused my tank, the Navigator's frame to be so badly bent, and because of the age of the car, State Farm said the car was totaled. And I still had payments to make, about $4,500 worth of payments. Well, I got on the phone immediately with Car Credit Nation and they said that becasue I had never missed a payment, they would bend over backwards to get me into another similar car and work something out so I could get back on the road ASAP. The next day I went down to their store, and fell in love with a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada will all kinds of bells and whistles with 135,200 miles. Now you know that Japanese cars are built to last for 250,000 miles and more. 135,000 miles today is no big deal. The Japanese almost put Ford, GM and other America car manufacturers out of business because our American cars where built with the intention to fall apart after 80,000 miles. Well, then America got smart and started to improve their cars too. I met my salesman, Ike, a very pleasant chap adn I told him and others at the very start I could not afford at this time to pay out the minimum $2,100 deposit against the down payment. Chris, vice president and also son of the owner, we worked out a sweetheart deal where II put down $1,100 and the rest in three installments before my first car payment scheduled for December 12, 2014. Fantastic! But not only that, they allowed me to keep the same payment rate every two weeks as I was paying on the Lincoln Navigator. Can you believe it? Yes, you must. I met Sean who is head of the finance department, very cordial down to earth kind of guy. He did not come across as like a mean person who only knows numbers and how to make them work only to his benefit. Of course, both sides knew something had to be done. Guess what happened, since I was so close to actually paying off on the principle on the Navigator, it was only interest that was left. But had they been mean and only interested on money, they could have held my feet to the fire and made me ALSO pay back that difference! But they chose not to do that, their approach was to put me in another car with similar payments, the same payment schedule. I also met James, he is head of the Service Department. He explained to me everything I needed to know about the car. I saw their Service Department, their mechanics on duty, and you know what, these are guys who have families just like you and me. They work hard for a living. I found their place to be very VERY clean, even in the Service Bays. But the godd news for me does not stop there. I was given several Promotional postcards to pass out to people who I will run into from time to time who could be in the market for a very good car, a reliable used car, and they are behind the 8 ball, poor credit, but they have a JOB, and making regular income. Sean said, when he handed these to me, "Tom, for every prostpect you send to us with one of these, and it has your name on it, and they sign up with us and we put them in a car, you get $200 cash or you can apply that $200 against your monthly payment." Wow! So because of the business I am in, and I am friendly - except to the ex-wife - if I could direct just two people per month to Car Credit Nation, my monthly payment would almost be paid for! It's called marketing. If anyone who reads this would like to write me please email me at tshubbardjr@gmail.com and we might be able to eventually tlak on the phone. The best advice I can tell anyone is you too be honest in your dealings. If after you have bought a car and you promised to make your payments, and for some reason, bad luck, you lose your job through no fault of your own, call up Car Credit Nation immediately, DO NOT let a pyment go my and not say anything hoping it will go away. Be up front with them. Tell them your story. If you are single, you know very well you can find a job within two weeks, maybe it could take longer. it might take a month. But show proof that you are trying to find another job. Chris will want to keep you in that car. If you are married with kinds, you know very well you cannot sit at home watching TV all day feeling sorry for yourself. You have to feed your family and not be thrown out of your apartment. You need that car to go get interviewed. Chris will work with you. Nobody wants to take your car. But if you fail on basic courtesy and think you can take the car and not make payments and make them worry, THEN that is when you are buying trouble and you are the only one who gets hurt in the end and quite frankly you deserve everything you get. So don't go there. Yes, each case is different. But the common threadd for all of us is absolute honesty with them and you may well find yourself building up your credit score while you are driving a dependable car. One last thing. Remember, you are BUYING a USED car. You are not buying brand new so you might be buying problems that come up in a car that is 7, 8 and more years old. If you can afford it, get a service contract like I did nof the Lincoln Navigator and now with my Pathfinder Armada and should you experience serious mechanical problems NOT CAUSED ABY YOU, $100 DEDUCTIBLE is a lot better than paying out the big bucks for a used car. There is an old law on the books called caveat emptor, which is Latin for "Let the Buyer Beware". It is good advice. Be real sure you know your car before you sign on the dotted line. Expect there will be monor little problems here and their, strange squeaky noises, or a rattling., take the car back within the time frame they told you and Car Credit Nation will likely fix the prob;ems for free. And if you are as friendly as you think you are, don't forget to pick up the Promotional postcards and maybe you just might be able to make your car payments disappear! Tom Hubbard email: tshubbardjr@gmail.com

Chris, Ike, Sean, James

Angel02!
10/24/2014

"Love my truck"

My car buying experience was fast, and efficient. They held up their end of the bargin, and they have fixed everything that I pointed out that was wrong. I will continue to spread the word about credit card nation.

tequillbel32
10/24/2014

"excellent customer service"

Everything I was told was true. I would recommend everyone to buy a car from Car Nation. Everybody that work here are very polite and friendly.

tmbebop329
9/03/2014

"Excellent Service"

Great customer service. They are willing to work with you when no one else will. I would recommend Car Credit Nation to everyone. They Winchester office is a wonderful place with many to choose from. I will buy my next vehicle here as well. If no one else will help you or want too much of a down payment, come to Car Credit Nation. You will be happy and drive away with your vehicle. Thank you guys. Daniel Smith was a great guy to work with. He wanted to make sure that we got the vehicle that was best for us not just for his sale. Greg helped us get the payments and down payment that we need. Thank you all.

Daniel Smith and Greg Hawkins

Aquarius29
8/27/2014

"Miss Nikki "

Customer service is awesome. They helped with down payment and made it affordable and easy for me to purchase my vehicle. Doc is the best!!!

doc Freeman

Yaminah1990
8/27/2014

"Ms Mercedes"

I love everything about this dealership and my car I have learned that car credit nation always supportive of the people Good Job Doc Freeman

Doc Freeman

lito71
8/17/2014

"car credit nations"

Jack help u s to get ou r ca r very friendly he helped to choose the right Car I recommend this dealer ask for jack keller

Jack keller

Benlimo72
7/15/2014

"Great buying experience"

Jack was almost as a family member when I want it to purchase a car for my wife his the best !!! Jack will make a difference on your buying experience !! Call Ccn and ask for Jack he will get it done !! Thank you Jack From Ben and his Spouse!!

Reviews of Darrell Freeman
Darrell Freeman

Sales Person

Reviews of Jack Keller
Jack Keller

Reviews of Chris Maher Jr.
Chris Maher Jr.