Car Credit Nation

7700 Lee Highway,
Falls Church, Virginia 22042
Car Credit Nation Info
About Car Credit Nation

Thank you for choosing Car Credit Nation Home of the no credit check available financing, that's right I said no credit check financing. We finance your future, not your past! With our no credit check program available we guarantee financing. No matter what your past credit history may be, we care about where you are now and not where you have been. We are a locally owned and operated dealership, with professional sales people committed to YOUR complete satisfaction. You'll be happy to know that the owner of Car Credit Nation, Chris Maher is past president of the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association and was voted Virginia State Quality Dealer of the year. Here at Car Credit Nation we have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from, cars, trucks, sport utilities, and vans. With no credit check you can ride today. We make it easy to own the car or truck you really want. If you don't see what you're looking for, ask about our locator service and let us find you the car of your dreams. We are located at 7700 Lee Highway in Falls Church, Virginia just inside the capitol beltway one mile east of Gallows Road on Lee Hwy Route 29. Taking the metro? Take the orange line to Dunn Loring station and we'll pick you up. The dealerships hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. You'll be glad to know that all Car Credit Nation vehicles are Virginia Inspected for safety and serviced in our service department before being delivered to you. 12 month to 36 month extended service contacts are available on most vehicles. All you need to bring is your recent pay stub, recent utility bill/phone bill, and down payment. Drive Today!

About Car Credit Nation

Saturday Closed

Christie Keys
7/23/2015

"Smooth Sale."

J.P. was my salesman he did a great job. I truly appreciate the way my deal was handled on my 2003 E500. The down payment was low and J.P. did everything he said. The finance dpt was great and Sean was also a big help.

J.P.

Pratt22002
7/21/2015

"Thank you"

They was was great and work with me and help me pick the best choose yussiff work with me and make sure I make the better chose

Yussiff thulla

Cthodson
4/27/2015

"Very poor maintenance and warranty"

I bought a jeep and had a few problems with it within the 30 day warranty. The dealership didn't help me very well and didn't get everything fixed before the 30'days even though I reported it before the 30 day mark. About 45 days my jeep had trouble starting. I checked the battery and there was so much corrosion it had to have been there for a long time. They should have caught and corrected that before. About a month after that the alternator had to be replaced and now I have to get the front 2 strut assemblies replaced. They just make their cars look good just to get them out the door quickly without putting much money into them.

Car Credit Nation responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Mr. Hodson We are sorry to hear you have had to perform some mechanical repairs to your vehicle. We have full time service departments at all of our locations but we have no record of your vehicle returning after the date of purchase. Even though you had declined our service contract when you purchased the vehicle Car Credit Nation has given you the opurtunity to bring the vehicle in so we can see what we can do to help you out. At this time you have declined and mentioned you do not want any help and refuse to bring the vehicle in to any of our service departments. We cannot assist in any way if you do not give us a chance to do so. Sorry for any inconvenience you have endured and please free to contact me at 703-205-9500. Chris Maher Jr Vice President Car Credit Nation Office - 703-205-9500

pennijohnson
4/16/2015

"very friendly and eager to help"

When buying my vehicle they were very friendly and worked with me when I didnt have all the down-payment. I have had a couple minor issues with the vehicle and they have always been eager and happy to help fix them.

Kevin

tamiam22
3/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I got a sweet little Audi TT from Car Credit Nation in Winchester. Rocky Roach did a great job helping me and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to get a great car with easy financing!

Rocky Roach

Lolo
3/13/2015

"Not bad at all for people with bad, low credit"

Had a great experience here, would recommend someone. high prices but for someone with low, no credit its pretty sweet deal. Personally i hate used cars but it's a good way to rebuild credit.

ezern55
3/10/2015

"ok service"

had a less than favorable experience first but after calling the president we were able to get the help we wanted.Very friendly and couldn't have asked for better experience as far as that Is concerned.All ebbed up happy though.

bgeezy55
3/08/2015

"Over priced but to be expected with no credit check"

I would have to say the overall experience was cool, it was a long process, and im paying almost double what the car is worth but when you have bad credit its to be expected, my salesman Jack Keller got me in the car I wanted with no problems at all, plus for just a little extra I get a service plan and warranty, if you're tired of being shot down everywhere you go, then give them a try!

mrsladytyler
1/30/2015

"The best"

I found my new truck on the first try. Jack is the best. I love my truck. My next truck will be from Jack and the dealership.

David
1/18/2015

"honest and friendly dealership"

I got my car from this dealership and what they said about what they do was exactly what I experienced. The guys were very friendly and made it easy to get into one of their vehicles.

Reviews of Jack Keller
Jack Keller

Reviews of Darrell Freeman
Darrell Freeman

Sales Person

Reviews of Chris Maher Jr.
Chris Maher Jr.