Car Credit Nation

President

November 11, 2016

"Purchase"

- Sphanethong

I recently purchased my car there and the service is excellent and salesmen here are excellent. Dylan was my salesmen and gave me all the information I needed and walked me through the process. I recommend this dealership to all people are looking for a vehicle.

November 05, 2016

"Best car buying experience!"

- Nas78

If you are looking for a new car I definitely recommend car Car Credit Nation! And Priscilla Fairfax was the best. She made sure I got everything I needed and was very sweet and professional! Thanks Priscilla!!

October 22, 2016

"Excellent staff"

- Onetoughmom80

Salesman Michael Was awesome he worked with me for a couple weeks he knew the situation I was in with my child being sick. I called him up and he did his best to hold a vehicle. I came back in and saw a beautiful Gold minivan a 2005 Dodge Caravan I was a little nervous at first but Michael talked me into taking for a test drive. Once I took that van for a ride I fell in love with the van. Michael , Shawn and Amber the 3 associates I dealt with did an above and beyond job Thank you Guys