Car Credit Nation

Good

Car Credit Nation

Car Credit Nation Info
About Car Credit Nation

Thank you for choosing Car Credit Nation Home of the no credit check available financing, that's right I said no credit check financing. We finance your future, not your past! With our no credit check program available we guarantee financing. No matter what your past credit history may be, we care about where you are now and not where you have been. We are a locally owned and operated dealership, with professional sales people committed to YOUR complete satisfaction. You'll be happy to know that the owner of Car Credit Nation, Chris Maher is past president of the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association and was voted Virginia State Quality Dealer of the year. Here at Car Credit Nation we have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from, cars, trucks, sport utilities, and vans. With no credit check you can ride today. We make it easy to own the car or truck you really want. If you don't see what you're looking for, ask about our locator service and let us find you the car of your dreams. We are located at 7700 Lee Highway in Falls Church, Virginia just inside the capitol beltway one mile east of Gallows Road on Lee Hwy Route 29. Taking the metro? Take the orange line to Dunn Loring station and we'll pick you up. The dealerships hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. You'll be glad to know that all Car Credit Nation vehicles are Virginia Inspected for safety and serviced in our service department before being delivered to you. 12 month to 36 month extended service contacts are available on most vehicles. All you need to bring is your recent pay stub, recent utility bill/phone bill, and down payment. Drive Today!

About Car Credit Nation

Saturday Closed

"Love my truck"

My car buying experience was fast, and efficient. They held up their end of the bargin, and they have fixed everything that I pointed out that was wrong. I will continue to spread the word about credit card nation.

"excellent customer service"

Everything I was told was true. I would recommend everyone to buy a car from Car Nation. Everybody that work here are very polite and friendly.

"Excellent Service"

Great customer service. They are willing to work with you when no one else will. I would recommend Car Credit Nation to everyone. They Winchester office is a wonderful place with many to choose from. I will buy my next vehicle here as well. If no one else will help you or want too much of a down payment, come to Car Credit Nation. You will be happy and drive away with your vehicle. Thank you guys. Daniel Smith was a great guy to work with. He wanted to make sure that we got the vehicle that was best for us not just for his sale. Greg helped us get the payments and down payment that we need. Thank you all.

Daniel Smith and Greg Hawkins

"Miss Nikki "

Customer service is awesome. They helped with down payment and made it affordable and easy for me to purchase my vehicle. Doc is the best!!!

doc Freeman

"Ms Mercedes"

I love everything about this dealership and my car I have learned that car credit nation always supportive of the people Good Job Doc Freeman

Doc Freeman

"car credit nations"

Jack help u s to get ou r ca r very friendly he helped to choose the right Car I recommend this dealer ask for jack keller

Jack keller

"Great buying experience"

Jack was almost as a family member when I want it to purchase a car for my wife his the best !!! Jack will make a difference on your buying experience !! Call Ccn and ask for Jack he will get it done !! Thank you Jack From Ben and his Spouse!!

"Jack Keller good guy"

Jack Keller was super and so was the whole team. Great service good people. Thank you for my bmw.They help me with my down payment to make sure i got my car

Jack keller

"Car credit nation"

This is a good place. I got picked up from the station and the customer service was awesome. I came down from wv and they really worked with me. The only problem I had was that my key got stuck I'm the ignition of my ford focus the same day I got it but I am too far to drive it back so I called jack and he got me hooked up with James and he has been very patient and walking me through the steps to get the key out over the phone. Nevertheless the key continues to get stuck. I'm Pretty sure if I was closer they would fix my problem.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I was looking for a used car with with not so favorable credit and came across the Car Credit Nation website. I called ahead of time to determine if the company really "did not" do credit checks and what was needed prior to me coming in to purchase a vehicle. There were so many to choose from on their website! The salesman I spoke to upon calling was Nelson Flores. Mr. Flores, answered all of my questions about the "no credit check" system and I scheduled an appointment to come in on Saturday, April 26, 2014. The deal was completed within 2 hours and I am happy to have purchased a well maintained 2001 Jeep Cherokee, with an extended warranty!! The car buying experience can be VERY stressful, but Mr. Flores and Car Credit Nation, made it the best car buying experience I've ever had! I will recommend them to my friends and return for my next vehicle purchase!

Nelson Flores
Reviews of Jack Keller
Jack Keller

Reviews of Darrell Freeman
Darrell Freeman

Sales Person

Reviews of Chris Maher Jr.
Chris Maher Jr.