Car Sense

Car Sense Info

mherley
7/25/2016

"Tremendous customer service!"

We went to Car Sense with the intent to try out a number of different vehicles since we did not have a strong opinion of what I wanted. When we arrived, we were greeted by Tim Gray. After Tim checked in with us, we were left to wander the lot without a salesperson extolling the virtues of every car we saw. As we checked car after car, Tim was extremely knowledgeable about the cars we were looking into and helped us narrow our focus down based on what our needs were. Tim checked in with us to let us know when cars we were interested in arrived on the lot and made sure that all of our questions and concerns were answered. Car Sense Hatfield was a great place to shop and we would recommend them to anyone.

Tim Gray

Third Row
7/07/2016

"Owning up to their mistake"

Car sense advertised a vehicle with a third row seat... Purchased vehicle and went to use extra seating but car actually did not have it? Car sense admits to advertising incorrectly... Asked what could be done - $800 and keep car as is OR the option I took which was purchase another vehicle from them (With 3rd row)... Paid more for car and paid for tags/registration and car sense paperwork fees twice... Was not made completely whole here... But on the positive, I have a new to me car with a third row... And, our sales person was great to work with, made the original car buying experience enjoyable...

Kolton, Pat, Dan

rhkauffman
6/21/2016

"Pleased with purchase and service!"

CarSense Hatfield was recommended to me when a friend heard I was in the market for a new car. I am so glad it was! From the moment I called to make an appointment, I felt valued as a customer and also as a friend. There was no pressure from any of the salesmen; they understood my needs and walked me through the process as it was my first time purchasing. I am extremely pleased with both my purchase and the service I received, and will definitely recommend CarSense in the future! A special shoutout to Tim Gray for being so cheerful and accommodating!

Tim Gray, John G, Michael Brubaker

Bill C
6/08/2016

"Top notch - easiest buying experience there is"

Met Bumper for the first time when we visited the dealership on Memorial day. We were looking for a minivan to replace our leased Nissan Rogue, which was just too small for our family. Bumper was extremely courteous and unimposing in his approach. He allowed us the freedom to take our time and explore 3 separate vans on the lot that we were looking at without the pressure. We ended up taking all 3 of the vans on test drives, found each to ride somewhat differently (even though they were all the same year make and model). Turns out the one that met our needs best was sitting at their NJ location. Not only did Bumper take care of transferring the vehicle from NJ seamlessly, he also inspected the vehicle upon arrival to make sure it would meet our expectations. He took it upon himself to make sure we would be satisfied. That's pretty rare in the used car business. On top of that, they were able to give me a great trade in value on the car that we had leased just one year ago and get out of it two years early breaking even! That's extremely rare! Could not be more pleased with our purchase or the people at Car Sense, especially Bumper. We will definitely be back again!

Bumper Burroughs

transcriber0906
3/30/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a vehicle from CarSense at the Mt Holly, NJ location. From the initial e-mail inquiry through the entire purchase, our car salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The entire staff we encountered was welcoming and courteous. I would highly recommend this dealership if any is in the hunt for a used vehicle...Quality cars and no hassle service.

Nick Poli

Ronald LeBlanc
3/21/2016

"Great Experience"

From the time I walked in to the time I left...I was totally taken care of. No pressure...no hassle...no worries. Bought a 2013 Volkswagen Passat for my hubby and he couldn't be more happy! My sales guy...Stephen was a pleasure to deal with. Have only had the car a week so I'll check in again and update.

Stephen M

Van215
3/07/2016

"Excellent Services!"

I was pre-approved with Capital One Bank and Car Sense is one of the affiliated dealership which happens to have the 2013 black Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 I was looking for. Trust me, I looked at every possible Honda dealership online for this used make/mode and the prices were high with very high mileage. I chose Car Sense because the milleage was below 20,000. I paid the no hassle price tag of $24,000 give or take for a black on black interior and the same Honda else where would've cost me the same or slightly higher with over 30,000 milleage. For, a used car, I am satisfied, not to mentioned the 5 days money back guaranteed and bumper to bumper services for 6 months or 6000 miles marked. I'm writing this review because I'm glad I chose Car Sense and that Allan "Bumper" Burroughs was my sales guy. He is an awesome guy and very knowledgeable in his line of work. I felt like he is a friend rather than a salesman. Here's why, the car I bought was a new arrival and it wasn't even done painting,detailing,etc. but my husband and I test drove the same model/make white Honda with tan interior. It was smooth. However, I told "Bumper" I wanted the new arrival black on black one instead. The car was scheduled to be delivered by 3/3 and I couldn't wait because my old car won't start properly. I gave Allan "Bumper" Burroughs a call and he really went above and beyond for me to expedite the process. I will blame myself for any exterior imperfections because I was under pressure but I trusted that Car Sense will stand behind its products. So, I picked up the car by 8 pm on the day before. It was tough, but he got it done and I was satisfied. I highly recommend Car Sense to everyone and Bumper, if you see this review, I thank you for your above and beyond services! You're the best!!!

Allan "Bumper" Burroughs

Toyo13
2/01/2016

"Great!!!"

Great dealership. Truly, there's no hassle and no haggle. Quality cars and great service. Friendly staff. Check it out. John G was very professional and helpful.

John G

cid
1/14/2016

"Owned 1 yr. Hole in muffler and had buy new battery"

1/14/16 - I brought my car to a local shop for inspection and an oil change. The mechanic told us we needed to replace the muffler and the battery already. I called the service dept. at Car sense and spoke to David. He told me its natural for the car to get a hole in the muffler and to replace the battery within a year with a car driven under 3000 miles. David was telling me that I didn't like his answers. The cars muffler tin is so thin, WE KNOW IT DIDN'T ROT LIKE THIS IN UNDER A YEAR. When my fiancee and I were waiting for the car to be finished prepping to take home, we wanted to go and talk with the mechanic servicing our car before we took it home. The sales lady, Laura Pfeiff would only let us go back there and ask questions, not letting us take a look under the car for more questions. We had to go through Laura to ask questions. Now I know why. Car sense won't do anything about it. As long as the car passed THEIR SPECS, JUST PASSING, they passed the car. I recommend that you, the customer, bring a mechanic, a knowledgeable friend and check the car yourself underneath to make sure you don't have to pay for things they didn't want to replace for you to come back and pay more money with them. This is unacceptable. Unheard of.

Laura Pfeiff

trudygoat1
12/29/2015

"To easy, no hassle, test drive any car your looking for."

The best car buying experience myself and my wife have ever had in 40 years of driving!! Bumper, (our salesman) was outstanding. We went to Fred Breans first to look at Subaru Outback and a Forester, nice sales gal but after 5 hours they didn't have what we wanted in stock and would have to order it and wait 8 weeks then they appraised our car (which is in great condition) offered us $1,300 for our Subaru Forest Limited L.L. Bean edition. We left disappointed and continued more research, my wife suggested we go to CarSense so we could test several model cars in one location. We walk in, said we just wanted to test drive only and were not ready to buy, and the salesman said which cars do you want, and here is the key, enjoy! Within 10 minutes we were driving down the road without a sales person annoying us. One day later, they offered us a great price for our car and sold us exactly what we wanted for a excellent price. You may want to stop there first for your test drives . Bob and Janice.

Allen "Bumper" Burroughs