Car Sense

Carbiz

2011 Lifetime Reviews

he2351
8/27/2015

"Have your vehicle inspected by an independent mechanic"

October 2014 I purchased an F150. The sale went fine and they made an appointment with me for the "we owe" touch ups that needed to be done. No problem with the salesperson or how I was treated. I returned there a number of times for my oil changes and tire rotations which includes a look at the brake pads. No mention from the service department that there was a problem. All was well until I had my tires upgraded at my local garage this past July. My technician pointed out a problem with my front brakes. They were improperly installed. And looking at the pads it was quite obvious that the 2 outboard pads were installed on the left side and the 2 inboard pad were installed on the right. This caused the pads on the right side to wear at at angle and over heat the rotor causing hot spots in the metal. Had Carsense properly inspected the vehicle, as their checklist indicates I would not have to had spend $225.00 on front brake parts after 9 months of ownership. No matter what promises are made about the quality of the vehicle don't make the mistake I made, have it checked by your mechanic. If I caught this earlier I could have had Carsense make the repairs under warranty, but I am out of pocket $225.00 in parts.

Rather not say

dddsldr
8/21/2015

"On line purchase"

I recently purchased a 2013 Ram 1500 I saw the vehicle on the web site contacted Steven Massey made the deal they brought out the paperwork to me to sign 84 mi away then delivered the vehicle a few days later after it had been serviced and detailed. I was absolutely breathless when it arrived in my driveway. If I could give Steven 10 stars I would and I never even met him, thank you Steven Frank O. Jackson NJ

Steven Massey

28stbeach
8/19/2015

"Car Sense - The easy way to buy"

I recently bought a 2012 Toyota RAV4 from Car Sense in Hatfield and can't say enough good things about the experience. Jason Lief, my sales rep, made the process very manageable. I requested to test drive a RAV4 that needed to be brought in from a NJ location. Jason had the car delivered in less than 14 hrs to the Hatfield showroom. In fact, I was able to test-drive and purchase the car in less than 24 hours from locating my "dream car" on-line. Jason was very professional and knowledgeable about the car and the financing options. I never felt pressure and, while I probably paid a bit more than at a traditional "haggle" dealership, I thought the price was fair and the car in top-notch shape. An especially important detail for a single woman buying a car on her own.

Jason Lief

Jaimin
8/15/2015

"Excellent customer service with no hassle "

I recently purchased an Acura special edition. The whole process was so smooth. I didn't for once felt like I was being pushed into something. There were no hidden fees and people who helped me (Ethan & Joel) were extremely helpful, polite, & knowledgeable. I recommend going here because their prices are fair & customer service is top notch. Go to Ethan or Joel I promise they won't disappoint.

Ethan Bell, Joel

iaduba
8/10/2015

"Great Sales and Service"

I just purchased my second vehicle from Car Sense. My first was a Hyundai Santa Fe. I purchased that three years ago with the assistance of Pat Solliday - who was wonderful. Last week I purchased a Nissan Rogue with the assistance of Tim Ryan - also wonderful. I've gotten all of my service through Car Sense and everyone in that department is just as wonderful. If you are looking forward to a car but dreading the process, I highly recommend going to Car Sense. It's fun, easy, and ultimately satisfying!

Tim Ryan, Pat Solliday

Cher116
7/25/2015

"Great experience at CarSense, Hatfield, PA"

We recently purchased a car from CarSense in Hatfield and had a great experience. We were return customers to CarSense, and Tim Gray. Tim was knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. The trade-in we were offered was very fair, and we were pleased with the results of our transaction with him. We highly recommend both CarSense and Tim Gray!

Tim Gray

Glems
7/23/2015

"Great and seamless experience"

Right as walked in the door we were greeted warmly by Keith who listened well to what we were looking for in a used car and provided a great car and a great deal above our expectations. It was a warm and friendly, no hassle experience.We were very pleased.

Keith Gallen

Coreen T
7/06/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

CarSense is great for two reasons: (1) You can test drive all brands of cars and trucks without feeling pressured. (2) Even though the salespeople don't work on commission, they totally work for you. I was there in June and had the pleasure of working with Joel Moyer. He made everything so easy. I'd drive, come back and he had the next car waiting for me. He listened to my needs, made suggestions and gave advice. He did everything he said he would do, including calling me when a family that called on a car before I did actually bought it. Unfortunately, I didn't find the car I wanted there, but had I not found one so soon somewhere else, I have no doubt Joel would've helped me find one or called when one that fit me landed on his lot. I highly recommend you make the Hatfield CarSense your first stop when shopping for a car.

Joel Moyer

Maggie C
6/26/2015

"Excellence in price and Service. Thank you Tim Gray!"

I can highly recommend purchasing a car from CarSense, and Tim Gray. I am a returning customer, having bought my first used car from Tim as well. Before that, I had only purchased new cars. Car sense treats the customer very well, provides excellent service, and offers a deal that is more than fair. I am a researcher - I pick a model and then research on edmunds, kbb, another service offered by my credit union, and dealer sites. My brother is a mechanic and I have used his connections as well to find a good option for a car. I even shop around for financing, all before entering the dealership. CarSense offers the best price available on the make and models I have purchased - and they offer it on a car with low mileage. They actually favor the customer in the negotiation. I have been pleased with the service center as well - excellent service, and again I have not found a better price, Finally, Tim has exceeded my expectations repeatedly. He is intelligent, kind, and looks out for his customer. A true man of integrity. I say this having bought now 2 cars from him. In addition, Tim has twice helped me after the deal with items. He answers my call promptly and responds to my needs as if they were his high priority. Most recently, I needed a copy of the sales receipt for supporting information for a mortgage refinance. My copy seemed legible to me, but not to the mortgage processor (it was scanned in and photographed, neither met their standards). I phoned Tim and within 20 minutes I had a very clear copy in my email inbox, ready to upload to the mortgage processor. Tim was careful to delete his email copy, to protect my privacy. I cannot say enough about the excellence in service here. Please strongly consider this dealership, and Tim Gray, if you are looking to purchase a car. You will be happy you did.

Tim Gray

alid915
6/25/2015

"I love my BMW! and Dana is AWESOME!"

I love my BMW and Dana is AWESOME! I am also a returning customer and Love Car Sense! Here's my story... I saw a BMW X series on the road on Saturday evening, went onto to Car Sense's website and inquired about one. Less than 5 minutes later, I received a call from Dana Goodman. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. On Sunday and Monday we were emailing back and forth and I had sooo many questions. I could not make a decision on which SUV I wanted. Dana said not to worry and he would have the one from Chester Springs brought down for me to compare. After more emails and questions from me, we set up a day and time for me to come in and check out my 2 picks. Dana was so nice and very friendly. He totally made my experience easy! I had 2 cars to trade in and they gave me a fair price for them both. Dana brought the 2 cars around, answered more questions, set me up for my test drives and patiently waited for me to finally decide. After choosing the one from Chester Springs, He got started on the paperwork, and explained warranties and other options and protections. i was there for a total of 3 painless hours. I would also like to mention that Colton was very nice too. In closing, I will definitely recommend Car Sense to all of my friends and especially Dana Goodman... He is AWESOME!

Dana Goodman, Colton