Car Sense

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

Carbiz

patdaley
2/28/2015

"Dana made the experience"

we loved how efficient and smooth the car buying experience was. Dana understood exactly what we were looking for and delivered what we needed in a timely manner.

rxmonty

"Excellent Customer Service"

From Kurt and Eric in your service dept to John Gerovich in your sales dept, , you guys are top notch. I have brought 3 cars from your Hatfield dealership and will go no where else for my next purchase. You guys stand by the quality product you sell. Thank you for your commitment to excellence.

John Gerovich in sales and Eric and Kurt in service dept

tptm

"wonderful customer service"

I came in a while back and bought a car from Laura Pfeiff and had a wonderful experience. She was very knowledgeable about different vehicles and options as well as financing scenarios. Laura was very professional and patient over the course of several visits and made the whole process much more pleasant than many I have had in the past.

Laura Pfeiff

CBene
2/25/2015

"Professional and patient customer service"

I bought a car from Kate who was very helpful in the initial sale. Unfortunately, I noticed an intermittent problem with my vehicle a couple of months into owning it. The service department was very professional and helpful in working through this problem with me and eventually helped me to get the warranty work done that was needed to make my car as good as new. They had a tough customer on their hands, as it is frustrating to have a problem that is so difficult to demonstrate to the mechanics, but they persisted with me, and we got the problem solved. I highly recommend Car Sense for their excellent customer service and professional handling of problems. I was happy with my car in the beginning, but now I am even more satisfied.

Kate, Pat, Eric, and Kurt

krystal
2/23/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

A few months ago, i went into Carsense to ask a couple questions. Dana Goodman broke everything down, step by step, based on my current financial status. He had told me what amount, year, and mileage to be looking for. No one has ever done that for me before, but it's exactly what I needed! I called a few month later, and not only did he remember me, but was proud that I listened to his advise. Once i came in, he guided me through the entire process, making it as easy as possible, I'll never forget it! Dana is so professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I would recommend him and Carsense to everyone, I'm beyond grateful!

Quig
2/23/2015

"A New and a great Experience"

Really liked our experience while buying from Car Sense! Our salesman, Stephan in Hatfield, was very helpful and friendly. What a difference experience from other traditional dealerships. CarSense was great!! Liz and John Quigley

Stephan

annwon
2/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I called regarding a car that was advertised for sale and was transferred to Tim Gray. I was really pleased with the entire process and as I explained to Tim I was extremely happy that he answered the phone. Tim is very personable and the experience was really very simple and comfortable. I am amazed that there was absolutely no pressure and the process took just over (1) one hour. Tim made me feel at ease throughout the entire sales process and even followed up with me after the sale to make certain that I got home safely. I cannot express how happy I am with our new car and will without any hesitation recommend Tim and Car Sense to all of my friends and family for their car buying needs.

Tim Gray

Dji114
2/20/2015

"Dana was a great salesman, he explained everything "

Excellent service, nice people and not pushy. Highly recommended! Ask for Dana Goodman! They also have a great. 100,00 warranty at a reasonable price. They also offer a service B a call when yours is being serviced.

awolfinger
2/16/2015

"Great experience "

my experience with Dana and Car sense was awesome. There wAs no hassle and the process was very simple and easy. I was highly satisfied with my experience and my new car!

Dana goodman

briandealer
2/16/2015

"Joel Moyer, a true car dealer representative"

I recently financed a 2013 VW passat at Car-sense with the help of Joel Moyer. If he greets you and you end up doing business with him, you will be in good hands. He has a strong work ethic and will follow up with you if he finds a better deal within what you were looking for. Great guy, I highly recommend this establishment.

Joel Moyer