Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,848 Dealership Reviews
Jerica123
5/21/2015

"Best service a 1st time buyer could ask for! "

I absolutely loved the service I received at Carbiz. Being that I am a young college student I was afraid to go to any dealer to buy a car because I thought I would get ripped off. But not at Carbiz where all the prices are already dirt cheap. My sales person Chris Flannery and Myron Boyd made me feel really comfortable with them,making it really easy to pick out a car to purchase. Chris even went as far as taking back to my house to get some papers signed after leaving them on accident. I had the best service here at Carbiz and they will always have my business! Thanks again CHRIS AND MYRON for the awesome customer service you guys are awesome at what you do!

qbroadnax
5/20/2015

"Got me in the car I wanted!"

Visited 20 minutes before closing and my sales rep. Chris Flanery did not make me feel as if I had to rush. We went for a test drive in the car I wanted, a 2008 Avalon and I loved the ride! Chris answered all of my questions and was extremely friendly to my 5 year old daughter who was with me. I had to wait awhile to meet with Myron(but I've just come to expect a wait when it comes to meeting with finance) but once it was my turn to meet with Myron he was fast and efficient. I'm glad I visited Carbiz!

Chris Flanery

PTKBENZ
5/19/2015

"Solid experience "

Not your typical used car dealership. An amazing selection of automobiles and Matt Pollock is a stellar sales person. Not pushy in the slightest way but obviously doing his job to keep you interested. The finance guy was nice; a little more of a sales person but he did a great job getting us a rate. Very spacious and clean showroom with friendly employees. Highly recommended if you're in the market for a used vehicle. No complaints.

jerome
5/17/2015

"Glad i did..."

After speaking with Javier it was clear I wanted to do business with him. if your looking for a professional and dealer with the highest of standards then these are your guy's.....pass many dealer traveling on the way too Carbiz and glad I did.

KT2

"Low Pressure"

Our sales rep, Javier, was helpful, patient, genuine, friendly, honest, and not at all pushy. He listened to us, seemed interested in our situation, and tried to accommodate our preferences. It was a pleasure doing business with him. We feel we left with a good vehicle at very fair price. Myron took care of our paperwork and financing. He worked quickly, honoring our time, yet was thorough. He was friendly and fun, but a little "over the top". We were at Carbiz for about 3 1/2 hours. That was a little longer than we would have liked. But we left as happy to be owners of a pre-owned Prius.

materialgirl

"Total Happiness"

Katie, Brian, Sam and Myron were very professional and wonderful to work with. They made my purchase a very pleasant experience. They were all great.

Kutielizzo22
5/14/2015

"I loved my service and my car "

I was extremely happy with my service today I was in and out and was left satisfied with the purchase of my new car. Fred Alston is the best sales consultant I have ever came across. He was hands on with making sure I picked the car I wanted,that all my questions was answered and made sure I left the lot happy customer. Myron was very sweet and also answered all of my questions. Elizabeth Rogers

Redz
5/13/2015

"Excellent Job"

I would recommend Mr. Ray Allen to all my friends,family, and others. He's a very hard worker knows his job very well. Excellent Kudos Mr. Ray

duplo123
5/12/2015

"BEST customer service EVER !!!!!!!"

Nima Karkan was very genuine in his sales approach with us. He understood our strict spending limit. The lot had some great choices for us. The buying process was quick, easy and painless. We are returning customers for a reason! Excellent sales and service center!! This dealership is a place to start and end your car looking!

Jdesire
5/12/2015

"Quick and nothing short of Amazing "

Carbiz works with mecu, so my experience went really well. Everyone was kind and friendly. Myron was really funny and I got the rate and car payment I wanted. Carbiz works with you!!!

1 - 10 of 1,848 results