Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

2,516 Dealership Reviews
Machbie3
5/26/2016

"Best Car Experience"

My husband found the car we were interested in online and when we arrived, it was there for us to test drive without any hassle or pressure. Sam was friendly and easy-going. He answered all of our questions without any sense that we were being pushed or pressed into anything. Everyone that we interacted with at Carbiz was friendly and committed to making the experience a pleasant one. Car sales people are often viewed in a negative light. After coming here, you will likely have a much more favorable opinion.

Tbro85
5/26/2016

"Great service "

Love my dodge journey I bought from carbiz, everyone was friendly. The service was excellent, Danielle was extremely nice and very helpful. There were no hidden fees. Look forward to purchasing more cars from carbiz.

frank21012
5/25/2016

"Appreciate straight forward approach to sales "

We were looking for a particular vehicle, they had one that met most of our requirements, they have a pre-set price. You make the call if it provides the value you are looking for and either purchase at that price or keep looking. Most important was the assurance that if we discovered any concerns after we left the lot, Carbiz would make it right. We found 2 minor issues which were only apparent after dark and at highway speed, and the service department took care of it. Fred Alston was a pleasure to work with and Myron Boyd made the business side quick and simple. Both were great ambassadors for heir company and even after the sale were still promoting their dealership with pride.

Carlos Buy Phones
5/24/2016

"The best DealerShip In The DMV"

Help Me get a great car to run my business. The team worked day and night to get me the best deal, helping to have a better car buying future. Carbiz isn't a Place that is trying to get your money they truly care about their customers.

Siparia

"Well run dealership "

Was in the market for an Audi Q5, searched online and found Carbiz. The website was very well laid out, price was upfront with a lot of pictures of the vehicles. I reached out and received a response very quickly. Set up an appointment and went down to them. Met the sales rep, who was very knowledgeable and was able to close a deal that I was comfortable with. All in all, a very good experience

Gisela2371

"Awesome service"

I made a phone call last May 17th, 2016. A sales representative , Mr. Raymond Allen willingly gave his contact info for my convenience. The next day, May 18th, 2016, I gave another call to Mr. Allen and told him I will swing by their store to just look around. The store to begin with got a very welcoming atmosphere. Mr. Allen was more than willing to go through the list of cars from his computer to me and my husband. Mr. Allen showed us our choices and gave us a test drive. Little did I know that my husband and I will be driving home a new car. Myron Boyd equally presented the financing documents in a very clear and precise manner. It was quick, fast and hassle-free. Awesome service indeed!

E Michelle
5/23/2016

"So Smooth....."

I went with cash in hand to purchase a new/used vehicle. Dani Miller and Myron Boyd were so easy to work with. They were professional and helpful and really made it a great experience. My teenage daughter was in tow and she was impressed with how smooth everything went. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who asks where to buy a car.

fnord
5/22/2016

"Absolutely the best experience"

I searched for my preferred model online and when I arrived at the dealership, Dani and Myron helped me. Dani Miller was great! She answered all my questions, gave me the no-haggle pricing and found me some great financing with a fantastic rate. The whole process was really easy. Carbiz is wonderful, and the are first on my list from now on!!!

Osgood
5/22/2016

"My experience was quick and easy. "

I reviewed the website and saw this beautiful Cadillac CTS and said "that's my car". Met Mr. Raymond Allen on Monday and test drive the car. Signed all my paperwork on Tuesday, and drove home with my new car on Wednesday. I didn't have to haggle with pricing. Very professional and Mr. Allen handled everything for me. Thank you so very much

Mallender
5/21/2016

" Awesome Sauce"

The Carbiz team from the receptionist, to sales, to detailing, to finance - everyone was pleasant and professional. I've purchased a lot of vehicles, but this purchase by far was the best and simplest. Katie Macris is a doll!, lovely personality. I would definitely go back to Carbiz for my next car purchase! Sincerely, Michelle Allender

1 - 10 of 2,516 results