Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

1,964 Dealership Reviews
namiller30
7/30/2015

"Satisfied"

I was very satisfied with the customer service provided at Carbiz, as well as the purchase of my used vehicle, I also appreciated their HONESTY, which was a plus, as I got my vehicle appraised at another dealer, they said that I would only get $250.00, I went to carbiz, and they appraised it at 1000.00, a big difference. Martin was very patient with me letting me test drive the vehicles, as it was extensor hot this day, as well as answering all of my questions, and funny guy Myron, was great, he informed me on a lot of info, which provided me with the best/ cheapest deals, overall my experience was great, THANK YOU!

schmeddy
7/30/2015

"Great Service"

Great service and easy to deal with. test drove two cars, both were good. Sales guy listened to my needs and didn't push hard at all.

Camaro Ice
7/29/2015

"An Awesome Experience!"

On the morning of July 24. I made a phone call to Carbiz in reference to a 2013 Chevy Camaro. I spoke with a knowledgable salesman named Javier. He provided everything I requested. My deal was complete by early evening. I took delivery of the car I had just picked out that morning. The vehicle was detailed and ready to go when I arrived at the dealership. We went for a nice test drive and during the drive all the options, bells and whistles were explained to me. I recommend a serious customer to do business with Carbiz and they'll experience the same awesome feeling I did. Thank you Carbiz!

buycar.direct246
7/29/2015

"Very Good"

Excellent customer services. Representative was prepared before arrival time. Patient and willing to go far and beyond great service. Very good in explaining the process. Had what I was looking for on time of arrival.

WMcClinton0804

"excellent !!!!"

Everytime i go to carbiz i have not had any complains. and to my salesman Darius especially he went the extra mile and than some he helped me get a car that me and my family love.

Lulu1977
7/28/2015

"Darrius was a pretty good salesman"

As soon as I can in the dealership I was greeted and walked the lot with Darrius he was very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles and was very pleasant. I have recommended friends and family to thus dealership. The financial team was also pleasant. I'm a costumer for life. My boyfriend is going to buy a car very soon.

Glam Gram
7/28/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Very Personable"

I was referred to Carbiz by a close family friend who is a younger gentleman trying to establish credit. I am considerably older and trying to re-establish credit. My initial visit was for informational purposes only, so I thought. Carbiz not only financed me through a reputable bank, but also went the extra mile to locate and obtain a vehicle just for me. Everybody was so nice and welcoming. Usually if you have a great experience you tell 25 people and if you have a bad experience you tell 100. I will be the one who had a great experience and tell 100 people. Carbiz exceeded my expectations. Thanks carbiz for helping me start over with a stylish late model car with miles so low, I would say it was a demo......

Evan Berney

hemi

"Used Car Buying"

One of the best experience I had in buying a car, was at Carbiz. The sale facilitator, Mr. Jason, diligently and persistently made easy my buying process. He made sure I got the car I wanted and not the car the dealer wanted to buy. He took the time out too show me fine options. After I made my selection, he made the ending process comfortable and reassuring. Guess what? I got the car I wanted! P.S. If you run into these guys, they all show you love! Mr. Raymond Allen Mr. Mattew Pollock and Mr. Myron Boyd You'll surely drive away in a car you want!

Coppin2014

"Review"

Good customer service and was picked up from home and assisted and kept up to par with everything that was going on with the car buying process

mikemcc

"FAST AND EFFICIENT"

I found the car i was searching for online and then contacted CARBIZ. i was connected to Fred Alston whom set me with a appointment. i went in test drove the vehicle and the paperwork process began. he then insured me it wouldnt be a long process at all. I returned the next day to finalize the deal and Fred had left for vacation but he informed me first thing that morning that Nima Karkan would take care of me. And with that being sad Nima did such. I was done with the paperwork process very quickly and introduced to Myron Boyd whom just so happen to be the easiest and most pleasant finance director. The combination of three made my experience WONDERFUL just to know how well they work as a family. i will be returning in the future and recommending CARBIZ to anyone i know that is searching for a vehicle of any sort. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 1,964 results