Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,810 Dealership Reviews
Tbarron25
4/26/2015

"Customer Service Review"

I am in with my sister who was looking to purchase a car and I was very please with the service we received from Mr. Allen. He was very nice, patient and demonstrated exceptional customer service the entire time we worked with him. My sister left the dealership with a beautiful new car and confidence and the decision she made all because she had a great sales rep. I am also looking to purchase a new car soon and will definitely consider Carbiz because of Mr. Allen.

msbrandilai
4/24/2015

"Great Cars, Service, Personnel, Quality"

This is my 2nd car that I've purchased from Javier at Carbiz. I've also recommended my sister, brother, and sister-in-law to Javier and Carbiz and EVERY time, they have come through with quality service, the best prices for their inventory. They handle everything from financing, insurance, title service, registration, etc. and give good prices for trade-ins as well. The car prices and service keep me coming back and the staff is always friendly, professional and make you feel at ease without the "used car sales lot" pressure.

keam20
4/22/2015

"very pleased"

I came in to trade my car, turns out the dealer that sold it to me was dishonest and hid some critical carfax information. I was in a bad situation that Carbiz helped me get out of; now I have a much better car than I thought I would be able to get. I'm very pleased with my experience.

holmes63
4/21/2015

"ray allen our dealer was very helpful at all went great "

ray allen was our salesman the price the service and everything was great my family and i were very pleased with the whole sale. thank you.

Twon0577
4/20/2015

"Great Customer Service "

Everyone worked with me to get me out with a car and they made sure it was what I wanted and not something forced upon me.

ksawyer25
4/20/2015

"short, precise and painless"

I came in with a set goal, seen a few cars that satisfied my price line. I made my decision and went to do the paperwork. Finance came with a great offer that I couldn't refuse. The customer service was great. Everyone were very cordial. I will definitely spread the word of great service and wonderful prices that are affordable

Raymond

infinitiguy
4/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I initially saw the car of my dreams through cars.com and watched it for a few weeks before deciding to pull the trigger. Over that time, I saw the price drop another $1,000 which made an already competitive price even better. I was a little apprehensive about the number of miles but after test driving it and getting assurances from our salesperson, Fred Alston, about the quality of the cars they buy at Carbiz, I was sold. The fact that each and every car they sold on their lot had a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty was certainly a nice plus and I looked at it as money in my pocket since I was seriously considering getting an extended warranty to cover me just in case. Working with Fred was a breeze. There was no hard sell. I actually left the dealership after test driving with a promise to return and didn't get any of the high pressure tactics that other dealers employed. A few days later, I had my bank financing in hand (I had already gotten pre-approved by my credit union) and purchased the car. I asked for an additional key to be provided which the dealership agreed to do and it was mailed out to me a couple weeks after my purchase. My family recently returned from a 3 hour trip to Williamsburg and not only was the drive completely uneventful (in a good way), but the kids loved all the amenities that the car had. I would absolutely buy from CarBiz again in the future. Who knows, I may be interested in one of the Tesla's they had on the lot :)

kesperkins
4/17/2015

"Painless"

Raymond was very professional and understanding. He made me feel comfortable with my decision without a third party. I'm really honored that I was able to go into this place of business with out the stress and hassle of finding a vehicle that best suited me. Thank you for your professional services.

Myron Boyd

lknurk1
4/16/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience at Carbiz! It was one of the easiest car buying experience that I've ever had. Everyone was very friendly and I would recommend to all my friends.

ElantraOwner
4/13/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I am so humbled and amazed by my experience with Carbiz. I had driven past this dealership-for years and never gave them a second thought. Well, I am glad that I finally decided to give them a try! After reading the raving reviews about Carbiz, I made up my mind that I will go in to see what all the praise was about. I fist found my dream car using their website. I then went into the dealership and received a wonderful experience. I seriously didn't think I would be getting a care the same day! But to my amazement, I did! I purchased a used 2013 Hyundai Elantra from Carbiz, and boy I must say that I was very impressed with the ease of purchasing a car. Katie, the internet sales rep was polite, professional, and personable. She made the test-driving process easy and answered all questions I had. Myron, the "finance guy" is what I call him, made the closing process enjoyable and quick. The quality of cars at Carbiz is top notch. I was extremely impressed by Katie's willingness to work with me so that I stayed within my budget. She did not try to pressure me on my decision like most dealers do. I did not have that "shady dealer" feeling with neither Katie or Myron. I believe they both had my best interest at heart.

1 - 10 of 1,810 results