Carbiz

Makes: Service Center|Used Car Dealer

Call
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Professionalism"

I had the opportunity to work with Ali in financial all my cars. She is a wonderful person to work with dealing with finance and sale. I truly recommend all of my family and friends to CARBIZ. Bishop Richard Grimes Jr

"Great service and awesome salesman"

We came to Jason with a small budget and low hopes. Jason was very patient with us even tho we lost out patients and all hope. He got us into a fantastic Camry with a smile. Dude is awesome! If I had more money and was on the market to buy again I would go straight to him. Thanks Jason!

"Satisfied Customer"

We were attracted to Carbiz by their website selection and sold by Javier's friendly, helpful service. The car was everything we wished for at a price we could afford. Myron's organization and explanation of the paperwork and financing made it easy to close the deal. It was a pleasure working with them both. As an added bonus Javier delivered the detailed car right to our front door the following day. Thank you Carbiz!

"Great experience, very helpful."

My husband and I needed to purchase a vehicle. We had specific requirements and a price range in mind. Josh and Myron made the process painless and we ended up with the perfect vehicle. I would definitely recommend them.

"buying a used car"

great overall experience...will be an excellence experience once everything else I was promised is done. it was a convenient location did not have to travel far

"First time buying experience sets future precedent "

This was my first time buying a vehicle on my own and due to certain credit issues, I want sure that I would be able to leave out with the vehicle I wanted. Josh and Myron were very helpful and the finance team got me in and out the door at the price I expected and not a penny above. No pushy sales pitching and made the clear and understable. I would definitely get my next car/truck from there and recommend my network of car seekers to this business.

"Great Buying Experience!"

Fred and Sarah were great in helping me purchase my new car. They are professional and friendly and very knowledgeable. They went out of their way showing me several cars and patiently followed me on test drives. Fred even gave me a ride back from BWI when I returned my rental car. Now that's customer service! Any problems or questions about the car was immediately given a solution or answer by them. Highly recommended.

"Excellent, Friendly customer service."

Brain, Javier, and Myron really worked overtime to make it happen for my husband, and I. They made us feel like they already knew us. Brian very professionally greeted us, and made is feel at home. Javier very warm and professional showed a great concern for what we liked, and what we were able to afford. After making our choice of vehicle, Myron friendly, warm professionally handled the signing of the paper work. As a team all three of them made it happen for us. We has a wonderful experience, and will always recommend car biz.

"Wonderful Experience!!!"

Josh helped me buy my new Volvo S60. It is always stressful shopping for a car (especially when your old car breaks down on you). I arrived just before closing, and Josh was very patient and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed. He thoroughly explained everything, and took his time to make sure I was comfortable. He even arranged for my old car to be towed to Baltimore and used it as a trade so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Thank you to Carbiz for my new car! You guys are great! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a car!

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

The entire experience went very well. We did not feel pressured in any significant way, and everyone there was very professional and patient. Got to test out several cars without any problems. All the cars we perused on the lot looked to be in excellent condition, and the dealer location appears extremely well maintained. We left with a very nice car that we believe we got at a good deal. I highly recommend this dealership.

Myron Boyd