Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

• Free Warranty
2,020 Dealership Reviews
Shanta Harris

"My first finance"

I have gave a rating of five stars (excellent) because it was truly a pleasure working with these employees at Carbiz for my first time car buying experience. I was able to choose the car that I wanted and Nima, Javier, and Myron were very respectful and personable. Please go there if you're in the market for a new used car.

djb1028

"Phenomenal Service"

Carbiz helped me to get into a car in no time. Their expert dealers made sure I was well taken care of and worked with me to find something that I fell in love with. The service was great and they explained all important information making sure that I understood the process. Praises to the Carbiz family!

Carguy tpulla

"Im coming back."

Its was my first time buying a car ..I just had a baby and i was on my way back to work and they made it happen for me.. Great place to buy a car. Good people to work with..

wilraven

"outstanding customer service!"

This is my 2nd car with carbiz and both experiences have been absolutely great! Raymond is very dedicated and is sure to find you exactly what you are looking for whilst staying within your budget!

joh

"Great experience overall"

very reasonable price for used cars. They only have cars with lower mileages and newer models, which is very nice (No dirt cheap cars that are extremely beat). Our salesman, Sam, was very nice and made us feel comfortable. He listens and tries to make things work in our favor. He even asked us if we need help moving stuff out of my old cars. During the test drive he navigated me through the town better than the driving school teachers and sounded like he knew what he was doing. I wasn't too happy to find out that the car only came with 1 intelligent key (he did say I only get what the previous car owner handed down to the dealer), didn't have a car manual (completely empty glove box), and only had about 35~40% coolant left, but overall, I was glad I came to this dealer to buy the used car!

Amyc1013

"Numa was awesome"

I came to this dealership without any knowledge about cars or what I wanted to buy. Nima was very helpful and full of information. He was also very personable. I would definitely buy another car from him and will send all my friends and family his way. He was amazing.

PBJohnson

"Used luxury SUV"

Arrived before the door was open. Greeted by Mr. Alston. Very professional, with product knowledge. This was the first time in thirty two years being in and out in two hours. Fifteen to twenty minutes of which was out of Mr Alstons control. Financing went how financing goes, but my monthly budget was met. Superior experience!

timliz95
8/31/2015

"An overall positive experience."

We bought our 2012 Infinity M37 this past Saturday from Carbiz. Our Sales Rep was Chris White. Overall the experience was definitely a positive one. Despite coming in around closing time, we never felt rushed or pushed into anything at all. As I had called ahead, the car was ready for us to take a test drive. Chris was chatty and upbeat without being overly aggressive, which at this point was very much appreciated. I wish I could have given 5 stars, but we still have a couple of outstanding items that we're working with Chris to resolve. We will definitely recommend this dealership in the future. Thank you!

Allie

Eli
8/31/2015

"Best car buying experience "

Sam my sales rep was great. I truly appreciate all the assistance they provide me with through the process. All the documents were prepared. There no long periods of waiting. I believe they were one of the most efficient dealerships I've ever worked with.

Sam Sarris

Dodgemagnum123
8/27/2015

"Nissanlady"

I was hesitant to come to a dealership because I didn't need to by a car for more than 15 years. My vehicle was totaled and my son brought me to Carbiz to find another one. We was greeted by Mr.Alston and he showed me around a few different vehicle that was in my price. I thought about paying cash but he told me about the great finance rates that their banks offer. I'm happy it worked out for me. My son will buy from there once he is ready.

1 - 10 of 2,020 results