Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

• Free Warranty
2,627 Dealership Reviews
HotWheels11
7/30/2016

"Expedient service, prompt response time"

Mr. Aghdami was quick and not too 'sales-y'. He had a job to do, I had a vehicle to buy and the process couldn't have been easier.

The young lady at the reception's desk with the strong voice, shared a hi-five with me!

SUPWITDAT
7/30/2016

"Awesome experience ! "

D the salesman made my experience a memorable one. Everything I asked of him he did it !! Yes I would recommend him to family friends and foe ! He's humble and honest !

JoLaz
7/28/2016

"Great experience from start to finish "

I had never heard of CARBIZ so was not sure what to expect. The experience was top class from start to finish. All of the staff there were good but the sales consultant Javier who I dealt with was exceptional. Javier was very knowledgeable about all of the cars available on site, he was friendly, honest and professionalism throughout. At no point was there any sales pressure, he was willing to spend a lot of time with me to find the right car and because of this I immediately felt at ease. I ended up buying two vehicles from CARBIZ, I am very pleased with the vehicles - good price, solid clean cars and great after sales support. I would highly recommend CARBIZ, professional outfit. Look out for Javier - he is a top guy.

Matt Pollock

Happy customer
7/27/2016

"#No hassles "

We needed another car immediately. When we contacted Mr. Allen and told him what we were looking for, he came up with a variety of options. We were able to compare the ones we wanted to see and was able to make the best choice for us. Paperwork completed and drove it home the same day. Mr. Allen was patient, professional and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with him.

Momof5
7/26/2016

"Great experience and Great Staff"

I didn't expect to be able to get the car I really wanted because I've been turned down before and just put in cars I didn't want that had alot of problems. But everything worked out fine, they made sure we got financed,we were approved and able to get our dream car. They were are really nice and helpful, they made sure we understood everything.

BobA
7/26/2016

"Great car buying experience"

We went to Carbiz to find a replacement for our car that was wrecked. The facility was clean, the staff were friendly. Fred quickly found the car we wanted and rode with us as we put it through its paces. We felt no pressure to decide one way or the other. Once we decided to buy, Fred and Myron stepped us through the process, financing, etc. We happily drove away with our car. All car-buying should be this easy.

David Erickson
7/26/2016

"Very pleasant buying experience"

The Carbiz dealership is a modern, professional clean environment set in an very unexpected location. The staff was great - George and Javier worked together with me, were knowledgeable and helpful, and personable. I ot the car I wanted and the deal I was happy with and was very pleased with the process and especially the customer service. I can only hope the car proves to be as satisfying as the experience of getting it. Thanks to all of you.

George

merra25
7/26/2016

"Greatest dealer in Baltimore "

Before i went to Carbiz i went to a few other car dealerships and i didn't have any luck they kept telling me to come back with a co-signer but Carbiz made sure i got in a wonderful 2015 Volkswagen i was very pleased with them

7/25/2016

"Customer service and a great deal!"

You never use the word "painless" or "customer" when you talk about going to an dealership but I drove 45 minutes not knowing what to expect. Tim and the team at Carbiz made my week end perfect after I lost my vehicle to total loss. I walked in pre-approved and they found me a better loan on my 2014 Audi A4.

Annettegarner63
7/24/2016

"By far the best place in the state "

Carbiz has been good to me. Heres the story last year I was turned down at all the major dealerships before even knowing anything about this place. I brought a 2003 Ford Taurus from jd byrider just cuz at the time that's the only place that would take me based off of working. After getting scammed into their payments my son ends up falling asleep behind the wheel and hitting a light pole nothing major airbags deploy. I calls the jd byrider and they sends adjuster out and says it's a total loss which everything they finance is through them including insurance total rip off . I than talk to my niece who tells me about carbiz which where she just brought her first car from Acura MDX. So I make a appointment than make my way there. That's when I end up meeting Nima Karkan which in turn becomes a friend. I let him know everything I'm going through and dealing with far as a car and he do everything in his power to get me my 2013 Hyundai Elantra with only 500 down. After being with carbiz over a year and some months I lose that car til another accident which I wasn't at fault at all. So back to no car again. Something tells me to call Nima Karkan and when I do he says I didn't know you lost that call you been with us for so long come on in and I will do all that I can for you to drive back off hopefully with nothing down this time. When I say Nima Karkan is a man of his word I drove off with a 2015 Hyundai Elantra I telling anybody I know if u in the market for a vehicle and like me been turn down from other places make your way up carbiz and ask for Nima Karkan well I just call him Nima and he'll take care you.

1 - 10 of 2,627 results