Carbiz

Nima Karkan

November 14, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Shaun M

I recently purchased a car from these guys and here is my experience. I had a very specific vehicle in mind and needed to have low miles at a competitive price. I have been looking for several weeks and then I found the vehicle at this dealer via cars.com. I reached out online and was immediately contacted by Matt Pollock. Truthfully, I was hesitant to continue the conversation. His response time with consultative approach made this process very seamless. He was not pushy at all and answered all of my questions via e-mail for over a week of back and forth. I finally made the trip out to his dealer about a week later from VA to MD (over 2 hour drive) and purchased the vehicle. They were all very friendly and still not aggressively trying to make a sale while we were there. I even received a follow up call 2 days after the purchase to see how I was liking the vehicle and following up on another item pending from the sale. Needless to say, I had a great experience and I would highly recommend these guys to anyone. Thank you, Carbiz!

November 02, 2016

"easy transaction"

- opop11

Everyone at Carbiz was very professional and on time- sent a guy to pick me up at the train station. I would highly recommend buying from them.

November 01, 2016

"Get it in Writing!"

- Ruth Borda

The sales process was great, we walked away happy with the experience. However, once we'd paid for the car, our salesman had made a list of things that needed to be ordered (dvd remote, owners manual, 4 headphones, antenna, etc.) and dealing with the service department has not been easy. We've had the car in twice now (trying to get all these things fixed) and we've had the car for 2 months and we still don't have everything that was ordered. Mainly, because the sales dept. doesn't seem to communicate with the service department. Also, we have not found the service department very responsive, helpful or friendly. We were promised a remote key by Evan Berney (General Manager) on Sept. 21st - it's Nov. 2nd and on our last visit to the service dept. (Oct. 31st) they had still not ordered the remote key and now we have to make another trip to the service dept. to have the remote programmed when it comes in. We were promised 4 headphones and we've asked for them several times - on the last visit they gave us 2 headphones, we're still waiting for another set. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING and be sure it is passed to the Service Dept. - we are not overly impressed and probably would not buy another car from them in the future.

Used 2014 Audi A7, $41500