Carbiz

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Carbiz

Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

CBVending
2/27/2015

"Outstanding customer service!! "

I was very happy with the sales team. They were honest and not pushy. They answered all of my questions. I'd recommend them, definitely!

twhitworth
2/27/2015

"Didn't expect it but it happened"

I walked in thinking I would leave the same way I came. I was delighted to see the people there were so focused on customer service and I didn't feel like I was in a mental battle to protect my pockets. I left with what smelled and looked like a brand new car. They even washed my car in the freezing cold. My payments started at $381 but by some magic they got it down to $330 something which gave me room to purchase the extended warranty to put my payments at $359. Not bad at all considering I left without putting anything on the car. They even threw in an extra set of keys.... like the complete set ( :( I lost of of them DX ) Even after the purchase they kept following up with me to make sure I was ok. I love what they did for me on Valentines Day. I hope everyone gets the same experience I did. Thanks Jason and Russ

damien73
2/26/2015

"Easy to work with"

I chose CarBiz due to the volume of overwhelmingly positive reviews online. They also had a nice selection of cars online and their website was easy to navigate. The location was easy to find. I was able to browse the lot without a pushy Sales person coming to pressure me. When I was ready to talk with someone, the front desk paged a Sales person for me. I worked with Nima to find the car that would work best for my needs. He negotiated a fair price that I could afford and was very polite and laid-back. When the financing paperwork was ready, Russ reviewed every document and explained them thoroughly. He was very patient and answered my questions. Not one part of the experience felt "shady". I highly recommend them. It was a good experience.

the hunter family
2/26/2015

"Exceptional, top-notch Service!!"

From the time I made my first inquiry to the time I was driving away with my car, the process was like no other. As soon as you walk in the door you are welcomed by friendly people. Danielle and Myron made everything so easy for us when we thought it would be a stressful process. They are very understading when it comes to all situations and circumstances you may have and can deal with any type of pressure. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND!!!

Katilano
2/25/2015

"Fantastic Dealership!"

My Carbiz experience was fantastic! Javier was great! He helped us find the perfect family car and made the entire process very simple, it was also a plus that he spoke Spanish, so all of my husbands questions could be answered perfectly. He was very nice and took his time to explain everything to us. Myron was also great and very helpful. He explained all the paperwork to us and answered all our questions. Overall a fantastic experience from the moment we arrived and were greeted by their friendly receptionist to the moment we left with our Chevrolet Traverse. I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone!

Done Deal
2/23/2015

"Got the deal done quickly"

I drove in with a car that had issues and I wanted a car that night! I had a car description from the internet and I was skeptical that the internet information was correct or that the car would even be in their inventory. My expectations were to go to look, test drive and start the buying process. It was after 7 pm when I arrived at the dealership, so I assumed this would be a two day process since they close at 9. We were greeted , my internet choice car was on the lot, I did the test drive, my car was appraised, we started the paperwork and we got the deal done that night! I drove away before 10 pm in my beautiful car! The staff stayed over and we got the deal done! Thanks Carbiz.

DanShvedok
2/21/2015

"Fantastic! Absolutely Fantastic!"

Nima Karkan helped me with everything I needed and made the entire experience very simple and straight forward! I work a lot, and Nima helped accommodate to every possible need and time availability that I had. I ended up leaving the lot with Infiniti G37 IPL, which I have already put about 100 miles on, in only a day ;-) Overall, I am very pleased to have dealt with such amazing people and a great dealership!

SoleDoc
2/20/2015

"Easiest car buying experience"

Carbiz was the first and only dealership I went to because they had a couple of each type of car in which I was interested. I was greeted by their friendly receptionist who promptly paged a sales representative for me. I test drove three vehicles. I was not pressured to choose one over the other. Stuart was very polite, asked me what I thought of each car but wasn't pushy at all. He was knowledgeable about each vehicle as well. I liked that the mileage was low on all the vehicles and the prices were in line. After making my decision, the financing department was very friendly and informative. I was able to get a great rate. Myron explained every piece of paper I signed and answered all my questions thoroughly. If I were in the market for another vehicle, I would definitely go back to Carbiz.

acham0374
2/20/2015

"Best decision i have ever mad"

Nima Karkan has great customer service. He helped me pick the vehicle best suited for me. Wonderful employee, he communicated well with me and gave me good advice on the vehicle, excellent customer service.

Jason
2/18/2015

"EXCELLENT"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Both Matt and Myron were excellent and great to work with. Matt has worked with me for the past several months and has been very patient with me. I will send all of my family and friends to Carbiz to buy any future vehicles. I also plan to use the service center after meeting the service manager.

1 - 10 of 1,742 results