Carbiz

Matthew Pollock, Finance Jedi, Carbiz

Matthew Pollock

Finance Jedi

January 02, 2017

"Fantastic 2011 Saab Purchase Experience"

- Ron

Our first time Internet car purchase, and it couldn't have gone better. All of the folks (primarily Matthew) at CarBiz were spot-on with their description of the car's condition. They drove it before shipment, and determined a seat heater wasn't working so actually credited me the cost of repair! They also paid to replace a tail light bulb when it wasn't working upon delivery. No questions asked either! Car was clean inside and out, all tires had good amount of tread, and car had a recent oil change by CarBiz. Car had to be shipped cross country (MD to CA). It arrived a few days early in perfect condition (through winter storms). Great price as well, compared to the other sites we were considering. I will recommend all looking nationwide for a car to consider CarBiz.

November 14, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Shaun M

I recently purchased a car from these guys and here is my experience. I had a very specific vehicle in mind and needed to have low miles at a competitive price. I have been looking for several weeks and then I found the vehicle at this dealer via cars.com. I reached out online and was immediately contacted by Matt Pollock. Truthfully, I was hesitant to continue the conversation. His response time with consultative approach made this process very seamless. He was not pushy at all and answered all of my questions via e-mail for over a week of back and forth. I finally made the trip out to his dealer about a week later from VA to MD (over 2 hour drive) and purchased the vehicle. They were all very friendly and still not aggressively trying to make a sale while we were there. I even received a follow up call 2 days after the purchase to see how I was liking the vehicle and following up on another item pending from the sale. Needless to say, I had a great experience and I would highly recommend these guys to anyone. Thank you, Carbiz!

November 02, 2016

"easy transaction"

- opop11

Everyone at Carbiz was very professional and on time- sent a guy to pick me up at the train station. I would highly recommend buying from them.

Used 2013 Ford Escape, $16000