Carbiz

Makes: Service Center|Used Car Dealer

Call
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

"my carbiz experience"

I was happy when I saw what I wanted on the carbiz website after visiting 3 other dealerships the acura MDX was the vehicle I was searching for and carbiz had the better price with more upgrades and newer model thanks for allowing me to share my thought

"One word: Great!"

Walked into a great environment with the help of Jason Jacovsky that I would recommend to anyone in which he put me in the car that fitted all my needs! Thanks cabiz family!

"Very friendly and great service"

This is my second car I purchased at car biz.I would highly recommend them.It was truly amazing to deal with Ray Allen.He was very helpful and patient with me,and made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. Thanks so much!Ray

"Awesome"

There's only one word to describe my total experience with Carbiz.....AWESOME!! Myron and Martin, where exttremely professional and got me in and out fast. I absolutely love my car and would have plans to buy my next car from them.

"Fred Alston is the Man!"

My overall experience went great at Carbiz on Reisterstown Road. I worked with salesman Fred Alston, who made me feel comfortable when I first walked in. He was super friendly and knowledgeable about the cars on their lot. He took me for a test drive and I immediately fell in love with the vehicle. I did not feel pressured into buying anything the night I came in- unlike other dealerships I'd been to over the last few weeks who were adamant about me buying a car when I merely came in to look and check out their inventory. I made about 3-4 visits to Carbiz before actually purchasing the car. I was even given a loaner until all the paper work was complete to get to work and handle other errands. I would recommend anyone to Carbiz for their high quality service- Fred Alston especially.

"Excellent customer service, by far......"

I have to say that I went into this dealship not expecting to come out feeling great and with no regrets. The price was very fair and most of all the costumer service provided by Javier and Myron was excellent. Extremely professional and most of all they caring on what I was looking in vehicle and payments. A+++++ all around.

"Quick"

My sales experience was fast and to the point. I feel like they got over on my trade, but my sales representative experience was good. I would recommend Fred A. based on his years of experience overall made everything OK. I really liked Myron as well.

"I can depend on Javier!"

Javier doesn't sell cars. He matches you with the best vehicle for your style and budget. I met Javier a few years ago when he matched me perfectly with my Mercedes E350. When I recently decided it was time for a new vehicle there was only one person I would call.. Javier worked around my schedule to meet. He took the time to educate me on each vehicle I was interested in. He is a constant professional who doesn't attempt to place any pressure on you to make a sale. Javier helped me transition from my E350 into my new Infiniti M37x and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Javier! If you're looking for a vehicle to fit your personality and budget, give Javier a call. Troy M.

"Best Car Buying Experience!!"

For me, past car buying experiences were full of anxiety. Caribiz completely changed that for me and I was very impressed. Very exceptional experience purchasing my BMW-easy & quick. Miro made me feel at ease despite my brief period of apprehension about purchasing such a premium vehicle. Oh, I let's not leave out Myron because he made the finance process lightening fast.

"Thanks Ray!"

Although I was unable to make a purchase today, my experience at Carbiz with Sales Consultant Raymond Allen was exceptional. He was friendly, professional and very engaging. He handled my my file with care and detail. Together he and Russ help me to have a better understanding of the area(s) I need to improve in order to be in a buying position. As a business owner I want to do business with people I can trust and establish a relationship with - so I really appreciate their candidness and sincere vested interest. I look forward to returning to Carbiz in a few months and purchasing my BMW X3!

Myron Boyd