Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

2,675 Dealership Reviews
Cardude123
9/29/2016

"Thank You Harvey "

I would like to thank Harvey for 6 great years of great customer service. He has been nothing but kind, helpful, considerate & full of patience. I want to express my gratitude to him and the rest of the staff for continuing to make me feel like a valued customer. Thanks for all your help, Wayne Morsell

Harvey Bernstein

phealth
9/26/2016

"Pat A - "Expedient Vehicle Transaction""

I contacted Carbiz on Wednesday morning and describe what type of vehicle I was interested in purchasing. I was directed to view the website selection and there it was - the vehicle I wanted! I applied online and from start to finish I drove away with my Ford Fusion!!! I received the best customer service from start to finish. Thank you Fred Alston and Mina Karkan for making my purchasing process very comfortable and reasonable! Carbiz is assuredly the dealership I recommend!

MazdaFan
9/25/2016

"I was sceptical about a place called CARBIZ"

They turned out to be a top notch place of business. They offered the car I was looking for at a very good price. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. It all had a very cool vibe, and we never felt pressured. We were in and out in a reasonable amount of time with a car that, so far, we are very happy with. Absolutely no complaints.

Brock2
9/25/2016

"Easy, Comfortable "

Javier service was excellent. Explained everything well. Made me feel comfortable and made paying a car for the first time easy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Janet Russell
9/24/2016

"Great Customer Service"

From the time I walked in the doors of Carbiz I got the best customer service I have received in a long time. George Varga made sure I got the car I wanted. He knew a lot about the cars he showed me and I left with exactly what I wanted. Great experience. I would recommend Carbiz to anyone. Carbiz has a lifelong customer.

George Varga

Brit
9/21/2016

"Review"

The service was great. Nima made it very convenient for me not to have to make multiple unessesary trips to the lot and was patient with me while I changed my mind on a car after hours !!

Taguding
9/19/2016

"EXTRAordinary attention to my customer experience"

Jason was a great easy-going guy to work with and very responsive and personable. He secured answers to all our questions and came through with everything that we discussed. He really made our search easy and stressless and delivered an absolutely beautifully prepped Audi Q5. We came back to Carbiz because of our earlier experience with Danielle in buying our Audi A4 and she made us feel welcomed once again. A thanks to Brian for sealing the deal again (next time, a family discount). Thank you all! Art & Lori T......g

priuscustomer
9/19/2016

"Amazing customer service -Nima is someone you can trust!"

Wow - I HATE HATE HATE car shopping and Nima made my experience so easy, fluid, unintimidating. He really knows his cars and the business, but was not at all pushy. He made both my husband and I feel at ease throughout the entire process from looking to committing to the actual purchase. He was also always available if we had a question or needed help. Thank you, Nima!! The same can be said about Russ - professional, knowledgeable, kind.

Jeff Clouser

"Great Buying Experience"

We drove two hours to Carbiz and didn't know what to expect. I was super impressed with every aspect of the dealership and the buying experience. The cars are top notch. Everything with an accident history gets sent to the auction, so you aren't inheriting a problem. The showroom is very inviting and the staff are professional and courteous. I will definitely check our Carbiz for my next purchase.

Also worked with Brandon. He was awesome.

Dr. John Den___
9/12/2016

"Great purchase value and great low pressure salesman"

I have bought plenty of new and used cars over the last 35 years, but my recent experience at Carbiz was exceptional. I was in no hurry to buy so I had time to compare price, value, features, etc, and Carbiz had the best deals and a decent inventory. I was looking at used Honda Accords about 3 years old (a Dave Ramsey-like purchase) and doing lots of online comparisons. Daryoush Aghdami was our sales guy, and he was very understanding, as my wife and I were not the easiest customers. We drove almost an hour to the showroom from Montgomery County, arriving there just before closing, but we were treated very well Even my 8 year old daughter enjoyed the experience, especially playing with the dog of another salesperson. Who says buying an used car can't be fun?

1 - 10 of 2,675 results