Carbiz

Online Sales

May 25, 2017

"Wonderful Audi"

- Audi17

Buying a car can be difficult but dealing with Sam made it very easy and enjoyable. He returned all my calls and followed up on all my questions. He delivered my car to my doorstep and worked with me to complete all required paperwork which was very helpful since I just had foot surgery. Thanks Sam!

May 24, 2017

"Excellent Sales Team"

- JK

It was a pleasure working with George Varga on the purchase of my car. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. I would definitely send a friend or family member his way!

George Varga

May 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- That boy O

First and foremost carbiz is a great dealership and once you buy a vehicle you become family. I have dealt with them twice before and always got the appraisal i wanted and they get me to the payment i want also. Sam went above and beyond to help me with the car i wanted info i needed about it and even came on his day off to seal the deal. My new car came with a scratch and needed a license holder ordered n they took care of me no questions asked. I will go back to them everytime when im car shopping thanks Sam and the team at carbiz you all are excellent.

Used 2014 BMW 328i, $24750