Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

2,652 Dealership Reviews
West
8/24/2016

"Exhilirating "

George was very helpful through the entire journey. Carbiz is an excellent place to shop for a car. The dealers are respectful and patient. They don't try to rush you into any sales. They respect whatever decision you make and there customer service stays at 100% through the entire transaction. They even call you afterwards to make sure everything is ok. You leave Carbiz as apart of the family. They made my first car dealership experience supaaaaaaa easy.^^

George Varga

KB
8/24/2016

"GLK 350 Mercedes Benz purchase"

Purchase experience was smooth and professional. My experience specialist - Raymond Allen was patient and honest and walked me through the whole process. There was no attempt to aggressively sell me on other cars or options. Great to do business with and I will buy from Carbiz again and refer my friends to their dealership also.

babe1216
8/23/2016

"stress free"

I was referred to and told that I would have an awesome experience and I did. Javier you rock, thank you for taking the time to make sure that my request was meet.

Lexi Chic

"Lexus Owner"

Walked in greeted, got approved and walked out with my new car. No hassles no run arounds. Very pleased. They stay after closing to seal the deal.

Sharon
8/22/2016

"Great Find + Pleasant Sales Experience"

I bought a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek from the Carbiz sales center on Reisterstown Road in Baltimore, MD. Javier Cuellar worked with me on my vehicle selection, test drive, sales documentation, plates/tags delivery. It was a wonderful experience and a prompt, professional transaction.

"Smooth"

I am a cut to the chase kind of guy and they made it happen with no games and got me out of there fast!

Reviewaccountdr
8/22/2016

"Great first car buying experience"

Great experience buying a car. Salespeople were down to earth and made the whole process very simple. I went in knowing the make and model I wanted. Sam (salesman) showed me several cars with that make/model and did not try to push anything else. After I found the one I wanted to buy, I sat back with my dad and chatted but they took care of everything. I was in and out, driving home in my new car, in about 2 hours. Much better experience than when I went looking at the dealership and they have a great initial included 1 yr warrantee. Like I said, my dad was with me and even though he lives out of state, he is thinking about buying his next car here.

Sam Sarris

Julie Erb
8/21/2016

"Great experience "

Carbiz made my car- buying experience very easy! Everyone was friendly and helpful and I never felt pushed towards any car or decision. My salesperson, Katie, was great--she listened to what I wanted, showed me a few great options and I was able to find a car I liked within my budget. I would recommend car biz to others looking for a pre-owned car.

Matt Pollack

meat
8/17/2016

"Great"

I had great service this is my second car from car biz and guess what they will get another one from me also. Everything was great and it did not take over 45 min very impressed

Deborah
8/15/2016

"Helpful and Thoughtful Staff..."

...From my salesperson Martin to the front desk reception and the driver who picked me up to take me to the dealership. I couldn't have had a better experience buying a car. They worked with me, dealing with my financial knots and were very patient and attentive. I trusted them and their quality of inventory enough to send my mother there.

1 - 10 of 2,652 results