Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

1,920 Dealership Reviews
kathy21225
7/03/2015

"Excellent service!"

My son-in-law and I each bought a car yesterday and had excellent service. Myron and Jason were very helpful and courteous to both of us. Buying process was quick and painless. I would go there again and tell others about this great place to buy a car.

MJB #1
7/03/2015

"AWESOME"

It was the most courtesy and easy experience for buying a car every. The customer services was the best. The little dog Martin and Myron you guys ROCK.

Myron Boyd and Martin Lliev

Che Jackson
7/02/2015

"best car buying experience ever!"

I've bought two cars from Car Biz in the last year and can honestly say that Javier was the best salesman I've ever encountered. I'm looking to buy another car soon and will definitely go back but only if Javier is my salesman.

Allure
7/01/2015

"Got The Deal Done"

Customer Service was Great! Fred was very attentive and his customer service was excellent. Myron was able to match me with a lender and get my payments exactly in the price range I was looking for. Everything was explained in detail (warranty,gap coverage etc.) so I knew exactly what I purchasing. Thumbs up to the team over at Carbiz who got the deal done and got me back on the road in a timely manner.

TimJoann
6/30/2015

"excellent and professional "

My family has purchased over 20 vehicles from carbiz and will continue to be loyal to the dealership and my salesman, Javirer and the entire family

Dodgemagnum123

"Best experience ever."

This is my second car purchase from Carbiz and it was quicker and easier then the first time. No credit issues this time around and I knew what car I wanted. I was able to trade and still get a better interest rate and better payment then before. Fred helped me out again and Russ did his wonders with the banks. Myron was funny and made signing the papers pleasure.

Renee
6/30/2015

"Best Sales Person Ever!!!"

Our salesperson KATIE was GREAT!!! She listened and did not try to pressure me into buying something I would not be happy with. The staff was friendly and courteous. This was the BEST car buying experience I've ever had. In and out in record time. Russ Tzetanov handled the financing portion, and took the time to explain all the details.

rickeymh04

"Very pleasant"

The salesmen was very pleasant an wright up front with me . He got my deal done for me quick an the best offer for me . Very good dealership

BALDEO

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN. MR. ALSTON ASSISTED ME IN FINDING THE BEST CAR SUITABLE FOR MY NEEDS. HE WAS ABLE TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND MADE SURE I WAS SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION TO OTHERS.

skf

"In and Out with a van"

I had a very pleasant experience from start to finish. I was first researching online and requested more info. Within minutes, I got a call from Katie and she immediately sent me pictures and carfax report. We corresponded through email several times that day and finally I went to look at the van. It was pouring down rain, Katie pulled the van under cover and went over all of the features with me. Once I had decided to buy, the process was very simple. Katie and Myron were very friendly, non pressuring sales people that I would go back to and would recommend for sure. Loved the no haggling experience and walked away very satisfied!

1 - 10 of 1,920 results