Carbiz

Carbiz

Call
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Myron is awesome "

The best professional and efficient dealership I have been to. They made me feel family. I totally got a sense that Myron and Danielle really care about my car purchase. They worked after business hours to ensure that I was able to drive of their lot with a new vehicle. Best car buying experience in my life.

"No Pressure Sales"

This team did not pressure me to purchase a car on my visit. In fact Danielle was so relaxed that I almost left without one. The customer service was superior and I'm happy I chose Carbiz!

""My Number One Dealership In Maryland ""

Best car dealership i have ever been to. Most dealership see as a number,but Carbiz see you as a long time member they see you as family an work hard for what you want.I have been to all the dealership that say they have deals that will shock you but Carbiz is the one dealership that will shock you.so for anyone that wants a car,truck or suv go see Katie an Myron

Katie Macris

"was good experience "

good that is all i can say just want to say thank you to Ray Allen ,Myron Boyd and big thanks to Javier CUELLAR who find me in the parking lot looking for a car that i finally get thanks again

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

Fred Alston was warm, friendly, and as easy-going as a sales person can be. He definitely made the car buying experience as smooth as possible and helped me get what I wanted for my trade-in. When I took a few cars out for a test drive, I asked to take one of them around the block again; he had no hesitation and didn't act like he had better things to do, nor did he try to rush me into making a hasty decision. Overall, I felt almost no pressure to buy the car, which made making the decision much easier. I was very impressed with the dealership overall and would definitely consider buying a car here again. Along with that, I would certainly recommend Carbiz to my friends and family. For the finance side, Myron was fast, efficient, and didn't waste my time trying to up-sell nor push their lenders. I told them I had USAA and was very happy with the rates and service I've gotten on my USAA loans before and they didn't push or prod.

"Good."

I have to say, it was a really good experience for the first time buyer that I was. Though we had a whole bunch of issues, at carbiz, it was no problem. Ray A. was really helpful through out the whole process and Myron the financial director was awesome in closing the deal and in the paper works. I got my car the same day. It was an astounding experience. You should try carbiz.

"My experience was amazing...."

My experience at Carbiz was amazing. An my car sales consultant Raymond Allen was very patient and great with me. He made sure I got the color and car I wanted. I absolutely love my White BMW X3.

"Fantastic"

Working with Dani and Myron was great. They were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Carbiz, Dani & Myron. Thanks Guys!

"great experience "

Fred was the best. He help me find the perfect car for me and I was able to get a great payment. Russell did great with my rate.

"That was easy! "

My boyfriend dragged me in there to look at cars even though I had already found a decent one at Carmax. When I spoke to Martin he told us how there was a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that just arrived. Even though it wasn't at the lot yet, Martin actually tracked down the car and drove it back just so I could look at it. It was a great price and had everything I wanted. He was extremely patient with me while I was on the phone for about an hour talking to my bank and getting everything ready. After, Myron made the whole paperwork process as pain free and fast as possible. I still can not believe everything worked out so perfectly.

Reviews of Myron Boyd