Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,792 Dealership Reviews
DC410
4/01/2015

"Hooray for Carbiz!"

From the moment I walked in I was very impressed. Carbiz has anything a shopper would like from a wide variety of vehicles, to great service. It turned out that the car that I wanted was one that they had just gotten in, and just needed to be detailed. I would have taken it home as it sat, but Jason insisted that they make it perfect, which they did! The whole experience was easy. The financing part was not as big of a headache as I expected too. I drove away with exactly what I wanted and payments that my wife and I were happy with. I would recommend Carbiz to anyone shopping for a vehicle!

Dajona17

"Great Experience "

I will definitely be buying all of my cars from here. Danielle was so helpful. Not pushy not just looking for a sale she was very genuine. She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied! Myron also was very helpful and was very knowledgable. Will be letting all my family and friends know about my great experience!

Donna H.
3/31/2015

"Pain Free Car Purchase? Yes indeed. "

I found a car I was interested in on line. When I called, I was immediately helped and given accurate information on the car ~ including a 'call back' promised within a few minutes, which to my surprise, came! At the dealership, the entire vibe was relaxed and no-pressure. Sarah greeted me and off we went in my car of choice, without a giant hassle of "let's get your information first." SO refreshing. The next day I called to make further inquires and in the end, I bought my beautiful Pre-Loved Lexus Hybrid in what can only be described as an actual joyful car buying experience. Even Sarah's follow up service when I inquired about a 2nd key fob was perfect, as she absolutely did everything she said she'd do! Unheard of these days! The price was righteous, too. I will brag, brag, brag on this dealership to any of my friends who will listen. Thank you Sarah. You know your stuff!

HinesT
3/31/2015

"Another car for the collection"

I was meeting my brother down Carbiz to see Fred because he wanted to trade in his car for a Lexus Ls460. While waiting for him to get to the dealership me and Fred starting talking and I decided I wanted to trade my car in to. We looked at two colors of the ls460 and I picked the one that had the lowest miles. Myron always make the paperwork was a breeze and me and my wife are happy. Can't go wrong with Carbiz and Fred. Next up my youngest daughter.

Evan

Alfna

"multiple car purchaess"

For the past few years I have been buying trucks for my business from Sarah at carbiz. They are always so kind and accommodating. Sarah even helped me gather past paperwork together and fax to my insrance when one of my yukons was totaled. I will keep coming back here and tell all my friends about carbiz.

Janeece Flournoy

"4 Time Buyer!"

I have been buying cars from the same salesman Fred Alston at the Carbiz in Baltimore City for the past 10 years. There is comfort in familiarity and they never disappoint. Their prices are the best; the service is top notch, and expedient. Everyone is professional but so down to earth and genuinely nice. I have purchased 4 vehicles from Carbiz, my last on 3/28/15, and still have them all running in excellent condition with the exception of the one I just upgraded. Fred Alston is the best and always puts his customer’s best interests first. You won't find that everywhere. I usually don’t take the time to write reviews, but when I do, it’s because I am thoroughly impressed. Carbiz is the best place around to get a great vehicle worry free. They stand behind the vehicles they sell and will address any issues you have to best of their ability. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Jared

"Great Experience "

We bought our first minivan and had the kids with us. Katie did a great job of keeping the entire process as painless and quick as possible. We were in and out with our new van and even financed through the dealership. Best experience I've had buying a car. No haggle prices and great staff.

asy822
3/31/2015

"Great service - no pressure! "

I heard about Carbiz through a friend of mine who purchased her vehicle there so I decided to check it out since I'm in the market. What a breath of fresh air it was working with Danielle - customer service was above par and there wasn't any pressure at all. I'm completely happy with my Sonata and will definitely recommend to others. Thanks to Danielle and the rest of Carbiz for making this experience a great one!

TJACKSON0521
3/30/2015

"Flawless "

After going through a terrible car accident and a horde of unprofessional dealerships I stumbled upon Carbiz. From the time that I place the phone call until the time I got my car it was like a breath of fresh air. Not only did the dealership do everything in their power to make sure that me as a first time buyer would have a good experience but they did it in a very time effective manner. Nima was very knowledgeable about not only the car but my needs as well and I thank him for that. Myron did an excellent job at explaining all of the aspects of the financing to me and all of the documents that I needed to sign and his personality made the deal even more pleasurable. I would recommend that anyone looking for the best deals and best customer service in the business go to Carbiz!!

K & C
3/28/2015

"Enjoyable journey to purchase our "new to us" car!!"

This was our first experience at a used car dealership, as we only purchased new cars before. I must say, we were pleasantly surprised. Javier met us almost as soon as we arrived. I did my homework online and knew which vehicle we wanted to drive and look at. Then we were to drive down the street to a competitor dealership to drive a car there, (but never made it, because Javier printed out the carfax of the car that we were to look at and we decided it wasn't worth it--what salesman does that!!) We test drove three cars and found one that we fell in love with. Financing went quickly with Myron and then we were out the door in our new (to us) RX350 Lexus. Thanks guys--we'll be back and will bring others!!

1 - 10 of 1,792 results