Carbiz

6001 Reisterstown Rd,
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Carbiz Info
About Carbiz

We are Maryland’s largest independent auto dealer with an inventory ranging from 250-350 units at any given time. Auto Dealer Monthly has rated us the 5th in the country for internet sales and marketing as well as number 15th in the country for independent pre-owned sales. We’ve established solid relationships with our customers and our community. We take pride in every unit of our inventory and have recently opened a twenty bay service facility, body shop and detail center as a result. We’ve grown immensely over the past 10 years and would like to continue by earning your business. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Carbiz will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Carbiz has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Carbiz offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (443) 436-0088 if you have any questions or comments. Carbiz offers a full line of service areas including: Pre-Owned Automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Pre-Owned Automobile Sales New Vespa/Piaggio Sales Full selection of Piaggio, Vespa parts and accessories Full Service Body Shop Detail Minor same-day fixes (Dings, small dents, wheel refinishing)

About Carbiz Learn More

• Free Warranty
2,461 Dealership Reviews
mrantz
4/29/2016

"By far the best used car dealer in Baltimore"

What a professional team! Both my wife and I were treated with the greatest of professionalism as the Carbiz made me the BEST offer available and placed me in the exact car I was looking for. If someone goes to someone else, they are missing out!

Amy9182
4/29/2016

"Amazing easy experience buying my first car "

Loved this dealership they were very helpful and honest about everything made my experience of buying my first car great ! Definetly would reccomend this dealer ,and I will be going back in the future ! :)

Big Daddy

"Very Good"

We were in the market for a particular car ab we fiund it here. Great customer service. Will come back again. Great experience and we are very pleased.

StylishLexusLady

"Very Fast Process"

Was very impress with the quality of the vehicle I purchased. The car was very clean, cleaner than other cars I test drove. Very happy that Carbiz completely paid off my trade. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

drmonk
4/28/2016

"Quality vehicle, quality people"

I bought a well priced Chrysler 300S from Carbiz, Being an out-of-towner, Carbiz gave me seven days to have the vehicle independently inspected and it came back clean from a Chrysler dealer . I am very happy with the people (Martin and Matthew specifically), the price and of course the vehicle. I did not finance through Carbiz so I can only evaluate the sale, which went smoothly.

jennifred
4/26/2016

"Hassle-free, streamlined car buying effieciency!"

After visiting a handful of businesses, we had a great experience in this clean and professional dealership. Our salesman, Ray, was intelligent, honest, and resourceful. Would trust him with our business again.

teia826
4/26/2016

"Needed a new car REALLY bad"

Jason was my sales person. he was so helpful, calm and patient. My credit wasn't the best but with him and the finance dept. I was able to leave out in a much reliable nice vehicle, staying in the price range and it has a great warranty on it!!. I will be recommending anyone I know whose looking to purchase a new car here!! everyone I've came in contact with was pretty nice!! Jason even made arrangements to get my old car back in front of my door without a problem. Thanks again Jason!!

fraylewis1953
4/24/2016

"Great dealership with professional, courteous staff."

We purchased a Toyota Avalon from Carbiz on the strength of the staff. Fred and Evan were the best. I would suggest before you buy from anyone, see Carbiz first. They will work with you to make your experience the bet ever. No high pressure only smiles and a willingness to assist throughout the entire process.

jizhes
4/24/2016

"Nice car, nice service and nice people!"

This was really a great experience that I never had before, I got a nice car, a bunch of nice services and the price made me satisfied enough, I will recommend the dealer to others if I get the chance.

Missnae1

"An Awesome Experience!!!"

I purchased my 2015 Hyundai Sonata from Carbiz a couple of days age. This was my first timing buying a car. Sam and Myron made the experience very easy. I had went in with my own financing, and they ended up getting me a better deal. Thanks Sam and Myron for the wonderful experience.

1 - 10 of 2,461 results