Cardinal Honda

Bob Guffey

April 03, 2017

"Easy, Comfortable experience"

- nancy

My sales person Robert was knowledgeable, helpful, understanding and professional.He made an experience I was dreading fast, easy and pain free. Every Cardinal employee that I encountered was friendly and courteous. I will definitely recommend Cardinal Honda to friends. Nancy

February 02, 2017

"Love this place!"

- paigev1234

I will go back to Cardinal Honda every time I need a car. There service is great from the second you walk in the door. Someone greets you, asks what they can help with, gets you to where you need to be, and asks if you need anything while you wait. Roger is an outstanding salesman. He goes above and beyond. Him and Chris Kuhl helped me way more than I expected in my transition to a new car. I appreciate all their help and for following through.

November 18, 2016

"friendly service"

- tdoiron

Friendly and knowledgeable service. We bought a 2013 Civic and 2014 Accord. Our salesman Roger was polite and helpful throughout the process. Of course we had the all to common negotiation period but after some back and forth we came to some common ground and made the deals. So now we begin the honeymoon phase and we will see how things work out with our future interactions.

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $15100