Cardinal Honda

531 Connecticut 12,
Groton, Connecticut 06340
Cardinal Honda Info
About Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda in Groton, CT, also serving Hartford, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Cardinal Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Cardinal Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Cardinal Honda Learn More

nikjer00
4/12/2015

"amazing experience"

I had a wonderful experience with Bob Guffey and this dealership. Mr. Guffey was patient, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He was savvy about ways to make the best financial decision regarding my situation. I went in without much hope of getting out from under my current situation and left with a new vehicle that same day! I would definitely reccommend that you shop at cardinal and ask for Bob Guffey to help you out. You will enjoy his assistance as well as benefit from his knowledge and business experience regarding auto sales.

Brookie
3/07/2015

"Purchased Honda Civic"

First time buyer from Cardinal Honda, The sales rep Walter G. was courteous, professional, informative and efficient. Very happy with the Civic at this juncture. I would definitely return for another purchase.

March 10, 2015

Thanks for posting about your experience with Walter Groux and Cardinal Honda. We are happy that Walter met your expectations. Welcome to our Cardinal Honda family. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Kaylaross091
2/23/2015

"Quick & easy!"

Had the pleasure of doing business with Mr. Guffy last week at Cardinal Honda. This was the best first time car buying experience I could have asked for. Guffy went above and beyond for me coming in on his day off, and he even went to another dealership to get me the car I want, in the color I wanted within the next day. Great people to do business with if you ever want a new car!

February 25, 2015

Cardinal Honda thanks you for your business and taking the time to everyone about your experience with Bob Guffey - we truly appreciate it. Many miles with smiles. Steve Reardon Facilitator

paulcote
12/30/2014

"Purchased a 2014 Honda Ridgeline in December 2014"

This is my first car or truck purchase from this dealership in the 44 years I have lived in the area. The entire experience was very smooth and the salesman did not try to steer me away from my goal of owning a new Ridgeline. I had researched the car/truck on line and was impressed with specifications that met my needs. The salesman worked with me to offer a very competitive price. There was no pressure to switch or to add more features that I did not expressly state that I wanted. I usually hate to deal when buying a new car but this experience was very different.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your business and review of our dealership and dealings with Bob Guffey. We appreciate the time that you took to tell us about it.

K Brown
12/24/2014

"3rd Car I bought from Cardinal, Happy every time!"

I recently purchased a used 2012 Honda Accord 4-door LX. I was looking for a good quality car to commute from CT to DC on a weekly basis that I could rely on and got great gas mileage. I had already purchased two cars in the past from Cardinal (2014 CRV, and a 2002 Accord), so I knew that I would get a great deal with absolutely no hassle. Just as in the past, I walked into Cardinal, and they were able to find me exactly the car I wanted that day. I drove off with a 2012 Accord, 10K miles (show room condition) for a ridiculously great price. If your in South East CT or RI, your crazy if you don't check out Cardinal.

January 21, 2015

Cardinal Hionda says thank you for your "repeat" business. I will pass your remarks on to Scott Farrington and as well the whole Cardinal Honda staff. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

megclose
12/21/2014

"2015 Honda Fit EX"

As I began to search for the perfect car for my college student the HONDA FIT stood out. I shopped around to 5 dealers and approached it from the best customer service perspective.....and CARDINAL HONDA STOOD OUT way above the others. I was connected with a sales manager, Jeff, who was able to keep me posted on the vehicle I was looking for via text. That was awesome because my work day is so busy so it helped to communicate via text. He informed me of who my sales person would be prior to going to the dealership. Andy, my designated sales person, was excellent. Attentive, considerate, informative and friendly. Next was the finances....I worked with Chris next. Super knowledgeable and easy to work with while we looked at our options. We had walked into the dealership at 10:30 AM and drove out of the lot at 1:30 with my daughter's new HONDA FIT. Fantastic experience and will absolutely go back for our next vehicle. It is very apparent that the staff at CARDINAL HONDA love their jobs and respect the product they sell.

January 21, 2015

We thank you for your business and review of your purchase experience here at Cardinal Honda. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. I will pass your remarks on to Jeff, Chris, Andy and as well the whole Cardinal Honda team. Many miles with smiles! Steve Reardon Facilitator

thos.brokamp
12/03/2014

"2015 Odyssey EX"

First positive experience I've ever had in a car dealership for sure! Bob was extremely helpful, even bringing the new van to our house on a Sunday since it was the only day that would work for us! Not much else to say!

January 21, 2015

Thanks for your business and your review. We are glad that we made it a positive experience for you. Have a great day! Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Lmontafia
12/01/2014

"Best car dealer around! "

My mom and I both bought our vehicles from Alex. Myself getting a 2014 accord and my mother getting a 2014 pilot, all we can say is how fantastic Cardinal Honda was, as well as Alex! He took the time to show us all our options and how to use all the new things these cars had compared to our old. He was FANTASTIC! Definitely a genuinely nice person, who is straight up about things.

January 21, 2015

We thank you for your "two car" purchase. We are glad that Alex met your expections. I will pass your remarks on to the whole Cardinal Honda team. thanks again - Steve Reardon Facilitator

SubVet59
12/01/2014

"2015 CRV EX "

I chose Cardinal Honda because they are on my commuting route and they have a longstanding reputation for great service during and after the sale. I couldn't give 5 stars for price because a) I would've liked a selling price closer to invoice, and b) free scheduled maintenance for 2 years is commonplace these days. Other than that, Cardinal Honda went "above and beyond the call of duty" to meet my expectations. Love my 2015 CRV EX, it looks fantastic in Copper Sunset Pearl! Thanks again to everyone at Cardinal Honda.

January 21, 2015

Thanks for your business and the time you took to tell us about your experience. We appreciate it! We try to balance our benefits to give our customers the best that we can. With our "Clear & Simple Plus" New car warranty - which comes included on every new car purchased here- you get a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty - we feel that is of more value to our customers than a few free oil changes. Thanks for your comments. Steve Reardon Facilitator

sheryl.adams.58
11/30/2014

"Thanksgiving Gift"

From my initial experience with Cardinal and Jeff Dimmock, to my later experience with Peter Schmidt and Chris Kuhl, I was pleased. All the people associated with my purchase of a 2015 CR-V were professional, friendly and outstanding. They were knowledgeable and there was NEVER any pressure to buy. In their individual ways they helped teach me about the Honda CR-V and led me to understand that my initial feeling that the CR-V was a great car was correct. I would without any reservation buy any future cars from this dealership!! Cardinal Honda is fantastic!!

January 21, 2015

Cardinal Honda says thank you for your business and kind remarks. We look forward to serving your automotive needs again in the future. I will pass your remarks on to the whole Cardinal Honda team. We are sorry in the delay in respondnig to you. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Reviews of Bob Guffey