Cardinal Honda

Walter Groux

November 18, 2016

"friendly service"

- tdoiron

Friendly and knowledgeable service. We bought a 2013 Civic and 2014 Accord. Our salesman Roger was polite and helpful throughout the process. Of course we had the all to common negotiation period but after some back and forth we came to some common ground and made the deals. So now we begin the honeymoon phase and we will see how things work out with our future interactions.

November 15, 2016

"Great customer service!!"

- Jdubs5

Great customer service- from the minute that I walked in, I felt as though I was taken care of by the team at Cardinal Honda! So pleased with my pre-owned Civic. They made what could have been a terrible task, incredibly pleasant. So glad I was referred here!

November 04, 2016

"Quick and Amazing Service"

- AshleyC

They got me the car that I was looking for even though they didn't have it in stock at the time. Bob Guffey was awesome to work with and make the car buying experience a pleasant one. I would recommend Cardinal Honda to anyone, everyone there was a pleasure to work with through each step of the process. The 2016 Honda Pilot is an awesome car and I love having it.

New 2015 Honda Civic