Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda

Call
Cardinal Honda Info
About Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda in Groton, CT, also serving Hartford, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Cardinal Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Cardinal Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Cardinal Honda

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

After being in a car accident and dreading the though of buying a new car because of the "sales sharks" a friend suggested I go see Scott at Cardinal Honda. I felt no pressure, just friendly knowledgeable employees. I say employees because they are not your typical salesmen/women. He showed me a car, I liked it and said I would be back with my husband. To be honest we did go to another dealerships to compare a few other cars. When I told them what I had found at Cardinal they said " if I were you I would go back right now and get it, that was a great deal". We will definitely be back to buy my husbands next car. All in all a great experience.

"best car buying experience"

Was the easiest car buying experience we ever had. Gave us a great price, was very professional and friendly. Very knowledgeable of product and took time to answer questions and go over every aspect of car.

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

We are just so happy with the experience that we had with Cardinal Honda! We went to a few other Honda dealerships and walked away without a vehicle and a very dissatisfied feeling. We knew we wanted to buy another Honda, we just couldn't find the place to make the purchase. When we finally decided to check out what Cardinal had in the lot, we thought it would be more of the same. We thought we would get the run around, the whole "Car Salesman experience". We got non of that! From the moment we walked in to Cardinal we were treated with genuine salesmanship. Scott Farrington was so genuine, so personable, easy to talk to. Scott showed us exactly what we were looking for. Scott is a top notch salesman! Matthew Goodwin made the finance part of the sale so super smooth and easy! Matthew was genuine, fun to talk with and quite frankly the best finance guy! He made the process feel like it wasn't a process! Now that to us is quite awesome! The whole experience was smooth, fast, and very easy! Cardinal Honda made us feel at home and like a member of their family! Thank you to each and every person who helped on the purchase of our Honda! Thank you Cardinal Honda! The Rowe Family

Matthew Goodwin

"Love the Car!!!!!"

I had a great experience buying my 1st car. Had a great experience at the dealership and Guffey explained to me in details about how the car works:). I love the car. Buying the car was so simple and we got the best deal on the car. Everyone was nice and friendly.

"Pleasant Experience"

My son Sean brought me to Cardinal Honda. He Had bought two vehicles from them in the past few months, One for himself and one for his wife.. He was very pleased with their outstanding customer service and friendliness. I felt the same when Walter Groux took care of my needs. He was very knowledable and made sure that the car I had picked was right for me. The rest of the staff were great as well. I purchased a Civic and so far I am very happy with it. Thank you all for a pleasant experience.

"Quick and Efficient Service"

Walter and the rest of the Cardinal Honda team were great. I was interested in test driving a CRV and on my first visit we were quickly given a test drive. Follow-up was good but not overbearing in any way. When I stated my interest in a color and model type, the car was immediately available. Great, quick and pleasant process buying at Cardinal Honda!

"5Th car!"

We got our first Civic from Cardinal in 1988, an Odyssey in 2000, Accords in '97 and 2003 and now a Civic. It's like watching the history of the needs of our family over the years. Our '03 had over 207,000 miles and was still going strong! But more than the Honda line itself is the dealership. I did much research on models and pricing before heading over and was pleasantly surprised with the great deals at Cardinal. Our original salesman is now the manager and greeted us like family. Our new salesman, JD, is wonderful, very informative, straight forward and responsive to questions and phone calls. He never seemed rushed and spent all the time we needed helping us learn the new technology with our new car. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! First time we have financed through Honda and that went very smoothly. I would be remiss if I didn't laud Louise on the phone desk who also greets folks as they walk in and has been there almost 25 years. It is reassuring to hear the same voice...and get the same great service...as I did in 1988! Kudos Cardinal!!!

"Great experience"

We were in the market for a small car for our daughter to commute to college.We worked with Dan who went out of his way to find us the right car at the right price.We ended up with a certified used Honda civic that i am sure will provide us with years of reliability.Very Happy with our cardinal experience

"The very best experience I've had at a dealership"

went very smooth the hold process no complaints what so ever.I could tell that during the process it was less stressful for me and the people I dealt with during the sale

Cardinal Honda responded to this review

September 03, 2014

Steven: We say thank you for your business! We are glad that you had a "stress free" experience - our "Clear & Simple" philosophy is the main factor that attributes to that environment, and it enables our staff to concentrate on making the customer happy and knowlegeable in what vehicle they are buying rather than having to haggle over the price of the vehicle with the customer. Enjoy your new one of kind "Type R" Cardinal Honda Ridgeline. I will pass your remarks on to Walter Groux your salesperson and as well the whole Cardinal Honda staff. Many miles with smiles - Steve Reardon Cardinal Honda Facilitator

"Alexander Davis"

All the people we dealt with at Cardinal Honda were professional, and friendly and went out of their way to make our experience there a pleasure. We bought our car from Alexander Davis because he understood our needs and made it clear that he was there to help us. He was very knowledgeable and personable. He is a real credit to the dealership. We couldn't have had a better person to help us with this decision. He wasn't pushy, but answered all of our questions and guided us to make the right choice. After we made our choice, Alexander was very thorough upon delivery and even synched the iphone to the vehicle for us. All-in-all, we feel lucky to have gotten Alexander for our representative.

Cardinal Honda responded to this review

August 25, 2014

Thanks so much for the business, we greatly appreciate it and the time that you took to tell us about your experience with Alexander Davis. I will be sure to pass on your remarks to Alexander and as well the whole Cardinal Honda Staff. Welcome to the Cardinal Honda Family of satisfied customers. Steve Reardon - Facilitator - Cardinal Honda

Reviews of Walter  Groux