Cardinal Honda

531 Connecticut 12,
Groton, Connecticut 06340
Cardinal Honda Info
About Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda in Groton, CT, also serving Hartford, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Cardinal Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Cardinal Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Cardinal Honda Learn More

Frank
5/02/2015

"Top notch experience that exceeded my expectations!"

Buying a new car can be a very stressful time for most people. I am happy to say that was not the case with Cardinal Honda. I did my homework and I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay so both the dealership and I were happy with the deal. Walter was my salesman at Honda; he was extremely knowledgeable and knew his cars. He listened to what I had to say and talked with me about what I wanted. I never felt pressured in making my decision. It took 90 minutes to close the deal which included the test drive. Unfortunately, I had to wait a week for Honda to locate my color and model that I selected. And the great service continued on the day I actually picked up my car. Walter took the time to walk me through the many new features available in today’s cars! That was a great help. I would have no problem recommending to anyone to check out Cardinal Honda for your next car!

June 05, 2015

Frank: Cardinal Honda says thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate. We are happy that you had a good experience with Walter Groux. I will pass your remarks on to our whole staff!

Michael Harper
4/29/2015

"Perfect Experience"

I recently leased a new 2015 Honda Accord and am very satisfied with the purchase. Great car, great lease terms, overall great experience. Big thanks to Tobey and JD in sales, Chris in Finance, and Mike at the Service Counter!

Tobey, Chris, Mike

June 05, 2015

Michael: The staff at Cardinal Honda says thank you for your business and taking the time to tell us about your experience with Tobey, JD, Chris and Mike. I will pass your remarks on to them as well as the whole Cardinal Honda team. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Burgessa17
4/24/2015

"CR-V Experience-Guffey"

Our salesman Robert Guffey was extremely helpful with all of our questions and was highly understanding of our trade-in. Cardinal Honda has converted us to lifetime Honda lovers, thank you everyone at Cardinal that helped us its this decision.

June 05, 2015

Thank you for your kind remarks. We appreciate your business and the time you took to tell us about your expeience with Bob Guffey. Many miles with smiles - Steve Reardon Facilitator

nikjer00
4/12/2015

"amazing experience"

I had a wonderful experience with Bob Guffey and this dealership. Mr. Guffey was patient, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He was savvy about ways to make the best financial decision regarding my situation. I went in without much hope of getting out from under my current situation and left with a new vehicle that same day! I would definitely reccommend that you shop at cardinal and ask for Bob Guffey to help you out. You will enjoy his assistance as well as benefit from his knowledge and business experience regarding auto sales.

June 05, 2015

Thank you for your business. We are glad that you had a good experience with Bob Guffey - I will pass your remarks on to him as well as the whole Cardinal Honda staff. I am sure that Bob will appreciate any referrals that you send his way and also give them the same great purchasing experience. Steve Reardon Facilitator

Brookie
3/07/2015

"Purchased Honda Civic"

First time buyer from Cardinal Honda, The sales rep Walter G. was courteous, professional, informative and efficient. Very happy with the Civic at this juncture. I would definitely return for another purchase.

March 10, 2015

Thanks for posting about your experience with Walter Groux and Cardinal Honda. We are happy that Walter met your expectations. Welcome to our Cardinal Honda family. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Kaylaross091
2/23/2015

"Quick & easy!"

Had the pleasure of doing business with Mr. Guffy last week at Cardinal Honda. This was the best first time car buying experience I could have asked for. Guffy went above and beyond for me coming in on his day off, and he even went to another dealership to get me the car I want, in the color I wanted within the next day. Great people to do business with if you ever want a new car!

February 25, 2015

Cardinal Honda thanks you for your business and taking the time to everyone about your experience with Bob Guffey - we truly appreciate it. Many miles with smiles. Steve Reardon Facilitator

paulcote
12/30/2014

"Purchased a 2014 Honda Ridgeline in December 2014"

This is my first car or truck purchase from this dealership in the 44 years I have lived in the area. The entire experience was very smooth and the salesman did not try to steer me away from my goal of owning a new Ridgeline. I had researched the car/truck on line and was impressed with specifications that met my needs. The salesman worked with me to offer a very competitive price. There was no pressure to switch or to add more features that I did not expressly state that I wanted. I usually hate to deal when buying a new car but this experience was very different.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your business and review of our dealership and dealings with Bob Guffey. We appreciate the time that you took to tell us about it.

K Brown
12/24/2014

"3rd Car I bought from Cardinal, Happy every time!"

I recently purchased a used 2012 Honda Accord 4-door LX. I was looking for a good quality car to commute from CT to DC on a weekly basis that I could rely on and got great gas mileage. I had already purchased two cars in the past from Cardinal (2014 CRV, and a 2002 Accord), so I knew that I would get a great deal with absolutely no hassle. Just as in the past, I walked into Cardinal, and they were able to find me exactly the car I wanted that day. I drove off with a 2012 Accord, 10K miles (show room condition) for a ridiculously great price. If your in South East CT or RI, your crazy if you don't check out Cardinal.

January 21, 2015

Cardinal Hionda says thank you for your "repeat" business. I will pass your remarks on to Scott Farrington and as well the whole Cardinal Honda staff. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

megclose
12/21/2014

"2015 Honda Fit EX"

As I began to search for the perfect car for my college student the HONDA FIT stood out. I shopped around to 5 dealers and approached it from the best customer service perspective.....and CARDINAL HONDA STOOD OUT way above the others. I was connected with a sales manager, Jeff, who was able to keep me posted on the vehicle I was looking for via text. That was awesome because my work day is so busy so it helped to communicate via text. He informed me of who my sales person would be prior to going to the dealership. Andy, my designated sales person, was excellent. Attentive, considerate, informative and friendly. Next was the finances....I worked with Chris next. Super knowledgeable and easy to work with while we looked at our options. We had walked into the dealership at 10:30 AM and drove out of the lot at 1:30 with my daughter's new HONDA FIT. Fantastic experience and will absolutely go back for our next vehicle. It is very apparent that the staff at CARDINAL HONDA love their jobs and respect the product they sell.

January 21, 2015

We thank you for your business and review of your purchase experience here at Cardinal Honda. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. I will pass your remarks on to Jeff, Chris, Andy and as well the whole Cardinal Honda team. Many miles with smiles! Steve Reardon Facilitator

thos.brokamp
12/03/2014

"2015 Odyssey EX"

First positive experience I've ever had in a car dealership for sure! Bob was extremely helpful, even bringing the new van to our house on a Sunday since it was the only day that would work for us! Not much else to say!

January 21, 2015

Thanks for your business and your review. We are glad that we made it a positive experience for you. Have a great day! Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Reviews of Alexander Davis