Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda

Call
Cardinal Honda Info
About Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda in Groton, CT, also serving Hartford, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Cardinal Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Cardinal Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Cardinal Honda

"First Brand New Car"

This was the first new car i have ever purchased, and it was a great experience! All my questions were answered in a timely fashion. I test drove two cars, the CRV and Civic, and i was not pushed towards either vehicle, i was able to make my own decision. They really treated you well and made sure all questions were answered. One of the add-ons i got for my car was applied wrong, and they already had the new part ordered for me so they could re-apply the new one. Would recommend to anybody.

November 25, 2014

Cardinal Honda thanks you for your business we truly appreciate it. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience. We look forward to a long lasting relationship in serving your automotive needs. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

"First Time Buyer"

What a pleasure it was to do business at Cardinal Honda! I always knew they had a excellent reputation but as a young woman and a first time car buyer I was nervous about how I would be treated and being pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with. However, my salesman JD was awesome!!! He's calm, laid back and respectful and was patient with me as I asked a million questions and carefully considered my purchase. In the end, I fell in love with my 2007 Used Honda Accord and was excited about buying it. The process was so smooth and simple and I felt like I made the right choice by coming to Cardinal Honda! I feel good knowing that I purchased an excellent used car from a dealership that is really focused on being honest and providing excellent customer service! Thank you so much to JD, Mr. Tobey, Chris Kuhl and the rest of the friendly Honda staff such a great car buying experience!

November 18, 2014

Lexi: thank you for your business and review of Cardinal Honda and Jeff Duscha. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience. I will payy your remarks on to JD, Chris and Tobey and as well the whole Cardinal Honda staff.

"Owner of 2015 Honda CRV"

We went to Cardinal Honda to look, but Alexander Davis presented the Honda CRV so well we bought it. He was respectful and polite and took time to know us and what we wanted. He was knowledgeable on all aspects. He seemed to love the car as much as we did! No pressure, just friendly conversation. This is the seventh Honda we have bought from Cardinal Honda and have never had any complaints.

Matt Goodwin

November 18, 2014

Cardinal Honda says thank you for your "repeat" business - we greatly appreciate it. We are happy that Alexander exceeded your expectations. Again we say thank you!

"New 2014 Honda Civic"

Just purchased my 3rd Civic (14, 05,96) from Cardinal and had very good experience. Dan was easy to talk to, answered questions about the car and helped with a few issues. When I picked up the car was not rushed out the door but Dan went over the different controls. The showroom is nice and relaxing space. I have had all my service done at Cardinal and have no complains. I'll be back for my next car!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the "THREE Peat" business - we are greatly appreciate your business and vote of confidence. I will pass your remarks on to Dan as well as the whole Cardinal Honda staff. Steve Reardon Facilitator

"Excellent!"

I'm a first time car buyer/leaser and this was quick, easy, and to the point. Didn't feel hassled or pressured! The whole Cardinal Honda team made the whole experience a great one! They definitely have my continued business!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your business and review of your experience here at Cardinal Honda. Many miles with smiles! Steve Reardon - Facilitator

"Most favorable overall experience compared to any other deal"

Friendly staff, very knowledgeable when it comes to product information. Never felt that we were being gimmicked. Fair price and having purchased Honda cars from Cardinal Honda for many years would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Chris (finane), Jeff ?

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the repeat business we really appreciate it. Cardinal Honda's "Clear & Simple" philosophy equals a no pressure and fair price for everyone - without the hassle of negotiating. Enjoy your new vehicle, and I will pass your remarks on to the whole Cardinal Honda team. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

"Great experience again"

After purchasing a vehicle from this dealership just over a year ago- it was a no brainer to go back when we needed another car when my husband needed one. There are no gimmicks, our sales person- Alex Davis- was friendly and informative. It was a quick, pleasant and enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Cardinal Honda to anyone- and I will!

November 25, 2014

Sara - Cardinal Honda thanks you for your repeat business, we appreciate it. We are sorry for the delay in responding to you. I will let Alexander and the whole Cardinal Honda team know how please you were. Steve Reardon Facilitator

"Great Service!"

I recently got my Honda Accord serviced at Cardinal, and I have to say that the service was impeccable! The staff was extremely friendly and they had great snacks in the waiting area. Most importantly, the service to my Accord was performed in a timely fashion and the staff provided me with detailed answers to all of my questions. I would not go any where else to get my car serviced. Cardinal Honda is definitely the #1 place to go!

Service Desk

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent visit to our service department. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience and look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs. Thanks again and I will pass your remarks on to the Cardinal Honda team. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

After being in a car accident and dreading the though of buying a new car because of the "sales sharks" a friend suggested I go see Scott at Cardinal Honda. I felt no pressure, just friendly knowledgeable employees. I say employees because they are not your typical salesmen/women. He showed me a car, I liked it and said I would be back with my husband. To be honest we did go to another dealerships to compare a few other cars. When I told them what I had found at Cardinal they said " if I were you I would go back right now and get it, that was a great deal". We will definitely be back to buy my husbands next car. All in all a great experience.

November 25, 2014

Lori: thank you for your business and review of Scott Farrington and Cardinal Honda. Many miles with smiles and we look forward to a long lasting relationship in serving your automotive needs. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

"best car buying experience"

Was the easiest car buying experience we ever had. Gave us a great price, was very professional and friendly. Very knowledgeable of product and took time to answer questions and go over every aspect of car.

November 25, 2014

Kathleen ; we say thank you for your business and taking the time to tell us about it. I will pass your remarks on to JD as well as the whole Cardinal Honda team. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Reviews of Walter  Groux