Cardinal Honda

531 Connecticut 12,
Groton, Connecticut 06340
Cardinal Honda Info
About Cardinal Honda

Cardinal Honda in Groton, CT, also serving Hartford, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Cardinal Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Cardinal Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Cardinal Honda Learn More

knightk4
5/15/2016

"Antonio R. Sold Me a Great Car"

My experience at Cardinal Honda was great. I bought a used 2005 Honda Accord in April 2015 and the sale was smooth and easy with no pressure. I had never bought a car on my own and Antonio was very understanding and accommodating when I asked questions. I highly recommend this dealership!

Antonio Ruperto

June 16, 2016

Our team says thank you fou your business and your positive feedback.

May 16, 2016

Thank you your business and review, we appreciate it!

knightk4 responded to this review

May 15, 2016

I bought this car in April 2016, not 2015.

cuddles
1/09/2016

"good experience "

I went looking I July talked to David Briggs wasn't sure which car yet plus I wasn't ready at that time . He did not keep calling me and that what made me some back looking for him. I can't stand when the dealership keeps calling . I had good service with them for years and I would recommend them to anybody. and to ask for David Briggs

jeanne
11/30/2015

"Above and beyond call of duty!"

We chose this Honda dealer mainly because of the extended warranty, but we would choose them again even without it. It was our first new car in 8 years, so there was much to learn, and they couldn't have been more patient and helpful. They even managed to find a red one for me, and it wasn't easy. Heck, even the finance guy was actually enjoyable to work with--explained everything and made sure we understood what we were signing. Not sure of their names (except Steve-the-finance-guy, and Yvonne-our-salesman), wish I could remember them though. They deserve some recognition.

Bill French
11/25/2015

"Used car purchase"

They do not properly inspect the used cars they have for sale. I have an issue with a car I purchased and they won't return my calls. Very poor customer service...

November 25, 2015

Mr. French: I am sorry that you have this issue. I tried to look you up in our system and did not find a vehicle attached to your name. This is certainly not the way we treat our customers here at Cardinal Honda. Please give me a call at 860-449-0411 so that I can discuss this with you, and begin my process of trying to assist you with this. Steve Reardon - Facilitator 860-449-0411

Dave75
11/02/2015

"My best car buying experience !!!"

I have just puchased my 14 th car , a Honda Crosstour. The car was my focal point but the customer service at Cardinal was second to none. I have owned a Camaro, Audi, Maxima, Altima, Acura, and Lexus but I have to say I never shopped at Cardinal, well that will end because if I need another car I will surely go back to Cardinal Honda. My salesperson was J D and never once was pushy and went out of his way to accommodate me. After we sealed the day the whole dealership came out and there must of been 50 people who work throughout the dealership gave me a warm welcome to the Cardinal Family and that's how I felt. Never did I experience anything like this for anything, thank you Cardinal Honda and keep up the excellent work.

Wayne ,a mechanic said anything you need just ask for him...

Flemingo
10/21/2015

"Top notch service "

Very helpful and knowledgeable made the experience fun and easy. Never made me feel pressured. And when I did buy my crv they took the time to make sure to talk through everything again so I knew what everything did, and set everything up so I didn't have to worry about how to do I later. (Radio, phone light's etc) I will definitely recommend cardinal to any one who is looking to get a car.

Will S
10/14/2015

"Completely Satisfied"

I purchased a certified 2012 Honda Accord SE from Cardinal Honda last week, and it was the best car buying experience I've had. I had the pleasure of dealing with Bob Guffey, who made the process easy and enjoyable. You'll find it difficult to find a dealership with this level of professionalism. Thank you Guffey and Cardinal Honda!

Frank
5/02/2015

"Top notch experience that exceeded my expectations!"

Buying a new car can be a very stressful time for most people. I am happy to say that was not the case with Cardinal Honda. I did my homework and I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay so both the dealership and I were happy with the deal. Walter was my salesman at Honda; he was extremely knowledgeable and knew his cars. He listened to what I had to say and talked with me about what I wanted. I never felt pressured in making my decision. It took 90 minutes to close the deal which included the test drive. Unfortunately, I had to wait a week for Honda to locate my color and model that I selected. And the great service continued on the day I actually picked up my car. Walter took the time to walk me through the many new features available in today’s cars! That was a great help. I would have no problem recommending to anyone to check out Cardinal Honda for your next car!

June 05, 2015

Frank: Cardinal Honda says thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate. We are happy that you had a good experience with Walter Groux. I will pass your remarks on to our whole staff!

Michael Harper
4/29/2015

"Perfect Experience"

I recently leased a new 2015 Honda Accord and am very satisfied with the purchase. Great car, great lease terms, overall great experience. Big thanks to Tobey and JD in sales, Chris in Finance, and Mike at the Service Counter!

Tobey, Chris, Mike

June 05, 2015

Michael: The staff at Cardinal Honda says thank you for your business and taking the time to tell us about your experience with Tobey, JD, Chris and Mike. I will pass your remarks on to them as well as the whole Cardinal Honda team. Steve Reardon - Facilitator

Burgessa17
4/24/2015

"CR-V Experience-Guffey"

Our salesman Robert Guffey was extremely helpful with all of our questions and was highly understanding of our trade-in. Cardinal Honda has converted us to lifetime Honda lovers, thank you everyone at Cardinal that helped us its this decision.

June 05, 2015

Thank you for your kind remarks. We appreciate your business and the time you took to tell us about your expeience with Bob Guffey. Many miles with smiles - Steve Reardon Facilitator

Reviews of Alexander Davis