Carey Paul Honda

About Carey Paul Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Prabhakaran
12/28/2015

"Be aware of protector plan in Carey Paul honda"

So far visited 6 times and I don't know how many times I have to visit. Wrong vehicle delivery. New vehicle already driven 138 miles. Worst customer service, no response to phone calls and e-mails after I paid initial amount. Honda finance with lower interest rate was not provided. Around 2K hidden cost stating that 7 year protector plan which other dealers are selling for $500. I am still discussing with finance team to make it straight. I will update my review comment once I discuss with them. Update: I discussed with finance team and he did not ready to take off protector plan. But he adjusted in my interest rate and provided some discounts. Please be aware and take time togo through the contract before you sign otherwise you will end up paying more money like me.

Matt Demerly

mumba69
12/23/2015

"Awful"

beware and run away!! I had a similar experience with Matt- he gave incomplete info and include a few additional items I never asked for

matt demerley

Anonymous carguy
11/30/2015

"Great customer service- but beware of the finance guy there!"

My experience with sales person- Clarence Cheung was awesome. He told me in detail about the car I was planning to purchase. And also great tips to maintain a car. I was extremely happy and then I had to meet with the finance guy. I already had my finance ready. But this guy will try to sell you things by giving you incomplete information. There will be no eye contact and I was uncomfortable all the time. However, I would still go back to Carey Paul Honda for my next purchase but just avoid this finance guy Matt at all costs.

Clarence Cheung

Angry
10/30/2015

"HORRIBLE customer service! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"

Do not use this dealer for ANY reason! They will straight our ignore your questions as they did with me! AWFUL customer service! I asked a simple question and was completely ignored. They obviously do not value customer engagement or customer interaction whatsoever. I would STRONGLY recommend Gwinnett Place Honda if you are looking for a GREAT Honda dealer in Gwinnett County. The experience I have had with them is night and day from what I had with Carey Paul. If you're considering Carey Paul, RUN AWAY! Don't stop running until you get to Gwinnett Place Honda or any other dealer besides Carey Paul!

Unknown

customer service, wow051915
10/15/2015

"I thought that..........."

I thought that customer service was a dying "ART"!!! Nooooooooooooo, go to Carey Paul Honda of Snellville. Not only is the CUSTOMER SERVICE over the TOP, the entire staff from what I can see is a small caring family. 10.15.15/Thursday I took my car into the dealership for rear brakes. From the time that I pulled into the bay, I saw smiles, smiles at 7AM. Before I could get out of my car I was greeted with a smile from a gentleman (sorry I don't know his name) but he immediately got my Service Advisor "Patient and understanding" Randy. Randy was attentive to everything that I said and was able to offer a solution to my needs. WOW! From Randy to "Communicator Eric" I was taken to my job while the work was performed on my car. Eric was talkative, entertaining, knowledgeable and got me to my job in a timely manner. Received a call from "Patient" Randy stating that my car was ready. Eric arrived in no time to pick me up. Again, entertaining communicator. The ride back to the dealership was very pleasant and enjoyable. (his driving skills are on point as well). After getting to the dealership, I was greeted with another smile from Edra (beautiful name). She immediately called Randy to advise him of my arrival. The two of them together were so nice, smiley and professional. Randy explained all the work, went over my order with me and walked me to my car. WOW, what a guy. With the QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from this crew, I can't wait for my next visit. Kudos to all and kudos to Mr. Carey Paul for having such a great team that re-instilled my appreciation in Customer service.

Mgr of Valet- Confident Eric, Cashier- Sweet Edra, Service Advisor- Patient and Understanding Randy

MIxxer300
9/20/2015

"Dishonest Financing Practice"

Let me say this, the deal I got was okay... but when I went to complete the financing, I was given incorrect information to the tune of an additional $7k. The guy in finance advised me that road hazard protection, dent protection and two others were included in the bumper to bumper coverage which totaled $3500.00. It was late and I really didn't review the contract which is my fault but I was trusting in the integrity of the dealership knowing that the salesman and I were friends. The next day I reviewed the contract and found I was charged in excess of 7K for the additional coverage. On the contract I saw three itemized charges each valued at 2K and there was a 4th charge that was hidden in he cost of the vehicle. Before signing the contract, I specifically asked the finance person if the additional coverage was included in the contract and he confirmed with a "YES." NOT TRUE.... He tried to swindle me by fabricating the truth. I would not recommend anyone to this dealership and if you decide to do business with them, make sure you scrutinize the contract before leaving. He was very dishonest.. I cancelled every thing additional that was added and saved myself $11,400.00 in additional cost.... Now that's crazy... SHAME ON YOU CAREY PAUL HONDA

THe Only person in the finance department

DDD2008
8/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Corey gave us good info into buying a new versus used car. Thanks for making our car buying experience quick without sacrificing good customer service.

Corey, Dennis, Rodney

ms88mike
7/20/2015

"If time is of the essence go somewhere else"

I was advised by a service advisor that my oil change and tire rotation would be completed in 1 hour. I pulled in at 11:48 a.m. At 12:38 p.m. one of the service advisors came to ask me how long has it been. Not very professional, but that's my opinion. I went to the cashier's desk to ask about my car and she was very nonchalant and continued to staple her service orders instead of paying attention to my questions. When she did take the time to try to look up my information, she couldn't even find my name in the system. I asked when was the customer's information entered into their system, I was advised as soon as we give the advisor the info. When she found my advisor, he came in at 1:00 p.m. to tell me my car was pulled into the bay 5 or 10 minutes ago. I advised him he quoted me an hour or less and he said he was sorry. I told him it wasn't good enough. He then asked what did I want him to do. I simply stated whatever you do when a customer is unhappy and misquoted a time. He said he sees I have a coupon already. The same coupon anyone can get off the website. I said it's expired. He said he'd still honor it. I'm appalled!!! I then asked for the time of completion, only to get an unsure answer of 15 minutes. I asked him to go confirm since he didn't seem sure. He said he went to confirm and advised it would be 15 to 20 minutes and one of the technicians had gone to lunch as soon as I came up. Totally dissatisfied with the overall customer service and service advisor experience.

Brian Hicks

Marie915
7/12/2015

"Horrible customer service"

Be very careful when purchasing the maintenance package. I was told the major services are included such as 30,000, 60,000 miles maintenance, however only oil changes and tire rotations were included. The finance person lied I order to get me to buy the package. When I received the coupon booklet in the mail, I returned to the dealership to get answers and was given the run around. He neglect to call me back or answers questions. It took 2 months to get a resolution.

Sedaniel

smithantwain
7/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service. They went through all the details with me about purchasing a car and made me feel very comfortable without applying any pressure on me to buy a car. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Wilbert Richardson