Carey Paul Honda

About Carey Paul Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Not happy
4/19/2016

"Lack of Communication Bad Customer Service"

Bought my car from them 4/4/16. Advised them up front I need to come back and switch my wheels from the car I traded in.. Those wheels cost me $2500, so I made sure to tell them that.. They said no problem.. I called 4/6 no answer for 2 days. Finally got a call and stated I can come Sunday. Day later I get a call and they said I forgot our service guy doesn't work on Sundays. OK then I said I'll come on Monday and the guy said OK. Me and my husband are heading there Monday and I get a call at 5 PM Monday afternoon saying that my car has already been sold with the wheels. If I have been contacting you and telling you I'm coming for the wheels why would you sell my car with the wheels? I called the general manager and left him a voice mail. Their communication with their staff and their customers are ridiculous they don't call back they don't update and basically made it my problem. So it's been nearly 2 weeks now and i don't know what to do. They are telling me that they are going to switch them out but I don't think that's the truth. Very disappointed very upset, need to get this resolved. They also made it seem it was my problem now and I'm just really really upset and disheartened about this whole process. They can sell a car real fast but they forget there maybe other things that come up after they sell cars and they don't want to deal with that! I will never ever recommend this dealership to anybody.

Kelvin- mgr; Donnell- Sales

Fitt
3/31/2016

"They were very busy doing nothing."

I sat in "express" lane for 10 minutes before tech said. "I guess I could be writing you up." REALLY!! I took pix of 4 of the techs ignoring me. This is the second and last time I am coming to this place.

Brandon.

nitabug
3/03/2016

"Fantastic Experience! Mrs. Bass"

Great customer service should be the heartbeat of any company, at Carey Paul Honda I can say that my experience was fantastic and the team was on their A game. From the beginning to selecting a car to the end of the financing the car, I was not disappointed. It also helps when you are shopping for a car to do your homework, we knew what we like, what we could afford and as a customer working with the team at Carey Paul Honda it was a seamless process and we came away with a great car. I was not rushed, pushed to make a decision, with kindness and professionalism from Wilbert Richardson our sales person and Darryl D. Davis the finance manager we sealed the deal. I highly recommend you visiting Carey Paul Honda and look for these two great, professional and seasoned guys at Carey Paul Honda..... You will not be disappointed!

Wilbert Richardson, Darryl D. Davis

Marshal
3/01/2016

"Horribie experience"

I bought a car but they delivered wrong vehicle. It took me long to get my own car becayse if poor customer service, Be aware .

Matt

Prabhakaran
12/28/2015

"Be aware of protector plan in Carey Paul honda"

So far visited 6 times and I don't know how many times I have to visit. Wrong vehicle delivery. New vehicle already driven 138 miles. Worst customer service, no response to phone calls and e-mails after I paid initial amount. Honda finance with lower interest rate was not provided. Around 2K hidden cost stating that 7 year protector plan which other dealers are selling for $500. I am still discussing with finance team to make it straight. I will update my review comment once I discuss with them. Update: I discussed with finance team and he did not ready to take off protector plan. But he adjusted in my interest rate and provided some discounts. Please be aware and take time togo through the contract before you sign otherwise you will end up paying more money like me.

Matt Demerly

mumba69
12/23/2015

"Awful"

beware and run away!! I had a similar experience with Matt- he gave incomplete info and include a few additional items I never asked for

matt demerley

Anonymous carguy
11/30/2015

"Great customer service- but beware of the finance guy there!"

My experience with sales person- Clarence Cheung was awesome. He told me in detail about the car I was planning to purchase. And also great tips to maintain a car. I was extremely happy and then I had to meet with the finance guy. I already had my finance ready. But this guy will try to sell you things by giving you incomplete information. There will be no eye contact and I was uncomfortable all the time. However, I would still go back to Carey Paul Honda for my next purchase but just avoid this finance guy Matt at all costs.

Clarence Cheung

Angry
10/30/2015

"HORRIBLE customer service! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"

Do not use this dealer for ANY reason! They will straight our ignore your questions as they did with me! AWFUL customer service! I asked a simple question and was completely ignored. They obviously do not value customer engagement or customer interaction whatsoever. I would STRONGLY recommend Gwinnett Place Honda if you are looking for a GREAT Honda dealer in Gwinnett County. The experience I have had with them is night and day from what I had with Carey Paul. If you're considering Carey Paul, RUN AWAY! Don't stop running until you get to Gwinnett Place Honda or any other dealer besides Carey Paul!

Unknown

customer service, wow051915
10/15/2015

"I thought that..........."

I thought that customer service was a dying "ART"!!! Nooooooooooooo, go to Carey Paul Honda of Snellville. Not only is the CUSTOMER SERVICE over the TOP, the entire staff from what I can see is a small caring family. 10.15.15/Thursday I took my car into the dealership for rear brakes. From the time that I pulled into the bay, I saw smiles, smiles at 7AM. Before I could get out of my car I was greeted with a smile from a gentleman (sorry I don't know his name) but he immediately got my Service Advisor "Patient and understanding" Randy. Randy was attentive to everything that I said and was able to offer a solution to my needs. WOW! From Randy to "Communicator Eric" I was taken to my job while the work was performed on my car. Eric was talkative, entertaining, knowledgeable and got me to my job in a timely manner. Received a call from "Patient" Randy stating that my car was ready. Eric arrived in no time to pick me up. Again, entertaining communicator. The ride back to the dealership was very pleasant and enjoyable. (his driving skills are on point as well). After getting to the dealership, I was greeted with another smile from Edra (beautiful name). She immediately called Randy to advise him of my arrival. The two of them together were so nice, smiley and professional. Randy explained all the work, went over my order with me and walked me to my car. WOW, what a guy. With the QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from this crew, I can't wait for my next visit. Kudos to all and kudos to Mr. Carey Paul for having such a great team that re-instilled my appreciation in Customer service.

Mgr of Valet- Confident Eric, Cashier- Sweet Edra, Service Advisor- Patient and Understanding Randy

MIxxer300
9/20/2015

"Dishonest Financing Practice"

Let me say this, the deal I got was okay... but when I went to complete the financing, I was given incorrect information to the tune of an additional $7k. The guy in finance advised me that road hazard protection, dent protection and two others were included in the bumper to bumper coverage which totaled $3500.00. It was late and I really didn't review the contract which is my fault but I was trusting in the integrity of the dealership knowing that the salesman and I were friends. The next day I reviewed the contract and found I was charged in excess of 7K for the additional coverage. On the contract I saw three itemized charges each valued at 2K and there was a 4th charge that was hidden in he cost of the vehicle. Before signing the contract, I specifically asked the finance person if the additional coverage was included in the contract and he confirmed with a "YES." NOT TRUE.... He tried to swindle me by fabricating the truth. I would not recommend anyone to this dealership and if you decide to do business with them, make sure you scrutinize the contract before leaving. He was very dishonest.. I cancelled every thing additional that was added and saved myself $11,400.00 in additional cost.... Now that's crazy... SHAME ON YOU CAREY PAUL HONDA

THe Only person in the finance department