Carey Paul Honda

Carey Paul Honda Info

Hennessy Honda of Woodstock

Willett Honda South

"Excellent buying experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Fit from them, and would recommend them to any and everyone. They are a friendly family environment that is willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of their customers.

Leo Atkinson

"good customer services at Carey Paul honda"

Friendly people very helpful overall I would recommend my friends and family to Carey Paul honda. Varina Doss and Jonathan Chambers thank you guys and everyone else that assisted in the sale. My daughter was offered a snack and drink I really appreciate that.

Varina Doss and Jonathan Chambers

"Superb car buying experience"

I bought a car from Carey Paul in 2003. After 11 years and almost 200k miles, I felt it was time for a new one. I went back to Carey Paul, just intending to look around to get a better idea of what I wanted. Then I met sales consultant Justin Pounder. He spent quite a bit of time with me to find out what I was looking for, my budget, likes, dislikes, must-haves, etc. I did not feel pressured at all, and really appreciated that Justin did not "talk down" to me as some salesmen are wont to do toward women car buyers. Instead, he explained and demonstrated the features of the cars I test drove, even popping the hood for me so I could get a feel for the engine layouts. When they met my financial critera (usually the most grueling aspect of car shopping), I made my second purchase with Carey Paul. Justin and all the Carey Paul staff I dealt with were friendly and professional. I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a Honda.

Justin Pounder

"Best dealer in town."

Very friendly staff and clean environment. Good deal on 2013 Honda Odyssey with best interests rate . I'm very happy to do business with Carey paul honda in snellville. This is my second car from them. Be back in future. Thanks for wonderful experience. Stanley

Varina Falkner Doss and David

"Experience with Carey Paul Honda in the Service Dept-GREAT!"

I bought a new Honda Accord on Sept 11, 2014 and Rick Saxton was my sales rep. As I mentioned on a previous review, Rick was superb, low pressure and great to work with. Upon getting the car home, I noticed a small scratch on the driver side of the outside of the door. I worked with Rickey Batey, Service Advisor on this. He took the car and had the paint touch-up crew work on it for a couple of days. Rickey wasn't satisfied with the match to the original paint, so he sent the car over to a body shop nearby to re-do the entire door, meanwhile providing me with a loaner Honda. The paint shop did a superb job and restored it to the original color and gloss. I was very impressed with Rickey Batey as he went beyond the normal in making sure that I was completely satisfied. He communicated with me on a regular basis as to the status of my car and when it was ready to be picked up, it was again all cleaned up, vacuumed and in perfect condition. Rickey is an outstanding service advisor to work with and I highly recommend him when taking the vehicle in for any kind of service.

Rickey Batey

"Great Customer Service!"

It was my first time at Carey Paul's Honda. I loved the customer service. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend them and would probably work with them again in the future.

CJ Sam Mathew

"Wonderful Experience! "

Bill Wilson was an incredible sales person! In searching for my 1st new car I went to 5 different dealerships and Bill was one of the most professional and informative people I came in contact with. He listened to what features I was looking for and helped match me with a 2014 Civic that I'm in love with!! He kept in touch with me and worked with my schedule for test drives and meetings. He and other associates even stayed until 10pm making sure I was happy with my car!! I would strongly recommend anyone in the market for a car to visit Carey Paul Honda and their amazing staff.

Bill Wilson

"Awesome New Car Experience!"

We purchased a 2014 Honda Odyssee and the experience from the beginning was absolutely fantastic. Our salesman SINA was the only one that approached us upon entering the parking lot. Sina and the rest of the staff were very professional and helpful and made our buying experience really a pleasure. Friendly staff and great dealership. This is our first Honda and we can highly recommend Carey Paul Honda!

Sina

"Didn't think it could happen!"

I recently purchased a 2013 nissan altima from carey paul honda from my old co worker Justin. I told him that my credit was bad and didn't think I could get a car loan, he informed me that they had a very strong finance department and not to worry. I'd say about 2 hours later I was rolling out in a beautiful used car. The whole staff was friendly and Justin was great!

Justin Pounder

"wonderful simple and easy "

Travis Hill was a wonderful sales person to deal with at Carey Paul Honda. Actually all of the Carey Paul Honda associates are very professional, honest, and made my car buying experience very enjoyable and easy. I really appreciate the professional attitude and down to earth service that I recieved at the dealership. I have been to a couple of other dealership s and have never seen a more respectful and upbeat staff as I saw at Carey Paul Honda!!! I highly recommend buying from them. They will make you feel like a valued customer even if its your first time walking in the door and that meant a lot to me. I did not see a single person standing around with out a smile on their face and kind words to say.

Travis Hill, Mike Longwell, Sean Manzione, Matt (finance director)