Carey Paul Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

student4life
6/25/2016

"Very Competitive Price"

I was originally recommended to this dealership via my brother who stated that he was continuously using Carey Paul Honda (CPH)'s price to help negotiate with other dealers. I was looking into purchasing either a 2016 Sienna or a Odyssey. I live in Duluth, so I first went to Gwinnett Place Honda (GPH) where I had purchased 2012 civic 3 year prior. GPH's price was fairly comparable when comparing with Trucar.com. I was about to purchase my Odyssey but decided to give CPH a try. I'm glad I did. I ended up saving more than $500 just by waiting 1 more extra day. I initially approached them via internet chat and told them exactly what I was looking for and under a specific monthly payment price. They called me by phone right away and told me they will be able to match my expected price range. Once arrived at CPH, Tim Criss (770-985-1444) welcomed me right away with professionalism and courtesy. At the end I was able to get more than a $1,000 above what CARMAX quoted me for my trade in vehicle (as if I was selling my trade in vehicle myself to a private party). I ended up purchasing Odyssey EX-L for the price of a EX. Awesome deal! FYI: No matter which dealership you go to. If you don't do your homework, you will most likely than not, overpay or get a price that could have been brought down. This is what I realized after researching over the past 6 months and talking to 6 different dealership. Before you make the final deal, know beforehand exactly what kind of car you want to purchase, what trim line, and what your trade-in vehicle is worth. Websites like: Truecar.com and kelly blue book are good resources. Lastly, I would never buy my car without talking to minimum 3 different dealership. Information, knowledge, and patience = money saved. Thanks Tim Criss and CPH Team. -Justin Y.

Tim Criss

Not happy
4/19/2016

"Lack of Communication Bad Customer Service"

Bought my car from them 4/4/16. Advised them up front I need to come back and switch my wheels from the car I traded in.. Those wheels cost me $2500, so I made sure to tell them that.. They said no problem.. I called 4/6 no answer for 2 days. Finally got a call and stated I can come Sunday. Day later I get a call and they said I forgot our service guy doesn't work on Sundays. OK then I said I'll come on Monday and the guy said OK. Me and my husband are heading there Monday and I get a call at 5 PM Monday afternoon saying that my car has already been sold with the wheels. If I have been contacting you and telling you I'm coming for the wheels why would you sell my car with the wheels? I called the general manager and left him a voice mail. Their communication with their staff and their customers are ridiculous they don't call back they don't update and basically made it my problem. So it's been nearly 2 weeks now and i don't know what to do. They are telling me that they are going to switch them out but I don't think that's the truth. Very disappointed very upset, need to get this resolved. They also made it seem it was my problem now and I'm just really really upset and disheartened about this whole process. They can sell a car real fast but they forget there maybe other things that come up after they sell cars and they don't want to deal with that! I will never ever recommend this dealership to anybody.

Kelvin- mgr; Donnell- Sales

Fitt
3/31/2016

"They were very busy doing nothing."

I sat in "express" lane for 10 minutes before tech said. "I guess I could be writing you up." REALLY!! I took pix of 4 of the techs ignoring me. This is the second and last time I am coming to this place.

Brandon.

nitabug
3/03/2016

"Fantastic Experience! Mrs. Bass"

Great customer service should be the heartbeat of any company, at Carey Paul Honda I can say that my experience was fantastic and the team was on their A game. From the beginning to selecting a car to the end of the financing the car, I was not disappointed. It also helps when you are shopping for a car to do your homework, we knew what we like, what we could afford and as a customer working with the team at Carey Paul Honda it was a seamless process and we came away with a great car. I was not rushed, pushed to make a decision, with kindness and professionalism from Wilbert Richardson our sales person and Darryl D. Davis the finance manager we sealed the deal. I highly recommend you visiting Carey Paul Honda and look for these two great, professional and seasoned guys at Carey Paul Honda..... You will not be disappointed!

Wilbert Richardson, Darryl D. Davis

Marshal
3/01/2016

"Horribie experience"

I bought a car but they delivered wrong vehicle. It took me long to get my own car becayse if poor customer service, Be aware .

Matt

Prabhakaran
12/28/2015

"Be aware of protector plan in Carey Paul honda"

So far visited 6 times and I don't know how many times I have to visit. Wrong vehicle delivery. New vehicle already driven 138 miles. Worst customer service, no response to phone calls and e-mails after I paid initial amount. Honda finance with lower interest rate was not provided. Around 2K hidden cost stating that 7 year protector plan which other dealers are selling for $500. I am still discussing with finance team to make it straight. I will update my review comment once I discuss with them. Update: I discussed with finance team and he did not ready to take off protector plan. But he adjusted in my interest rate and provided some discounts. Please be aware and take time togo through the contract before you sign otherwise you will end up paying more money like me.

Matt Demerly

mumba69
12/23/2015

"Awful"

beware and run away!! I had a similar experience with Matt- he gave incomplete info and include a few additional items I never asked for

matt demerley

Anonymous carguy
11/30/2015

"Great customer service- but beware of the finance guy there!"

My experience with sales person- Clarence Cheung was awesome. He told me in detail about the car I was planning to purchase. And also great tips to maintain a car. I was extremely happy and then I had to meet with the finance guy. I already had my finance ready. But this guy will try to sell you things by giving you incomplete information. There will be no eye contact and I was uncomfortable all the time. However, I would still go back to Carey Paul Honda for my next purchase but just avoid this finance guy Matt at all costs.

Clarence Cheung

Angry
10/30/2015

"HORRIBLE customer service! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"

Do not use this dealer for ANY reason! They will straight our ignore your questions as they did with me! AWFUL customer service! I asked a simple question and was completely ignored. They obviously do not value customer engagement or customer interaction whatsoever. I would STRONGLY recommend Gwinnett Place Honda if you are looking for a GREAT Honda dealer in Gwinnett County. The experience I have had with them is night and day from what I had with Carey Paul. If you're considering Carey Paul, RUN AWAY! Don't stop running until you get to Gwinnett Place Honda or any other dealer besides Carey Paul!

Unknown

customer service, wow051915
10/15/2015

"I thought that..........."

I thought that customer service was a dying "ART"!!! Nooooooooooooo, go to Carey Paul Honda of Snellville. Not only is the CUSTOMER SERVICE over the TOP, the entire staff from what I can see is a small caring family. 10.15.15/Thursday I took my car into the dealership for rear brakes. From the time that I pulled into the bay, I saw smiles, smiles at 7AM. Before I could get out of my car I was greeted with a smile from a gentleman (sorry I don't know his name) but he immediately got my Service Advisor "Patient and understanding" Randy. Randy was attentive to everything that I said and was able to offer a solution to my needs. WOW! From Randy to "Communicator Eric" I was taken to my job while the work was performed on my car. Eric was talkative, entertaining, knowledgeable and got me to my job in a timely manner. Received a call from "Patient" Randy stating that my car was ready. Eric arrived in no time to pick me up. Again, entertaining communicator. The ride back to the dealership was very pleasant and enjoyable. (his driving skills are on point as well). After getting to the dealership, I was greeted with another smile from Edra (beautiful name). She immediately called Randy to advise him of my arrival. The two of them together were so nice, smiley and professional. Randy explained all the work, went over my order with me and walked me to my car. WOW, what a guy. With the QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from this crew, I can't wait for my next visit. Kudos to all and kudos to Mr. Carey Paul for having such a great team that re-instilled my appreciation in Customer service.

Mgr of Valet- Confident Eric, Cashier- Sweet Edra, Service Advisor- Patient and Understanding Randy