Carey Paul Honda

Customer Relations Manager

May 26, 2017

"2014 Mdx purchase. "

- Kc63

Our salesman Nick was great . Very knowledgeable and low pressure. Overall great experience. Great price and value on purchase. I would recommend Carey Paul for vehicle purchase.

May 26, 2017

"completely satisfied "

- Yancey

This is my 4th car I've purchased from Tony Henry. Each time the service was great, fast and done in a professional manner. Needed a car for my wife, made one call and Tony had the car and paperwork ready for me to sign. Keep up the good work at Carey Paul Honda.

Tony Henry

May 25, 2017

"Amazing Expirence with amazing people"

- Antonioca7x

Nick Brown is an exceptional salesman. He took care of my family and I as if we were kin. I would recommend he and his team to my closest friends as I know he will treat them with the same respect and diligence as he treated my time at Carey Paul Honda

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $27635