Carey Paul Honda

Carey Paul Honda Info

Hughes Honda

Mike Patton Honda

"Great service!"

I came out of a Volkswagen Passat to a Honda Accord. Justin P. was very accommodating to my needs. I'd recommend him for my next Honda purchase.

Justin Pounder

"Good business"

I enjoyed doing business with them. Enjoyed spending my hard earned money here, and learned a lot of really great things from the sales team, also the service people.

Don Curtis

"Wonderful"

I really enjoyed my experience with Varina. She was very personable, and dedicated to me receiving the best service. I luv my new Jeep Patriot!

Varina Faulkner-Doss

"Excellence buying experience "

C J was the one who sold me the car. He has an excellence customer service. He welcome us warmly and helped us with happiness. we got exactly what we want. I want to say, hey CJ keep it up man, you are doing great. Thank you for your service. I suggest you guys, if you want a good price, a good car quality, a good deal and excellence customer service, go to Carry Paul Honda.

C J

"Awesome experience"

We visited this store just to get an idea of what the Honda Crosstour had to offer, but the sales people were so much more than a simple test drive. The sales team was patient with me since I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and through their expertise explained the benefits of what the had to offer. I was hard pressed to get a Crosstour with navigation but they did not have one on site, they offered to locate one with all the features that I wanted and then explained that the car I test drove came with everything except NAV. I thought that was a deal breaker at first so I left to think about it. The next day as I was heading to Carmax to look at a used one that had everything including NAV they asked me if I would swing by for a chat. I agreed and they offered me a deal which would include NAV and then explained the benefits of using my portable NAV system, I was sold and signed on the dotted line almost immediately. The service here is outstanding and being a first time buyer I know I was difficult and they had all the patience in the world which meant a lot. Dennis and Mike are awesome and if your in the market ask for Dennis the gentle giant.

Dennis and Mike

"Top Quality Customer Service "

Justin Pounder, our salesman, was friendly, professional, not pushy. It was all about the customer's needs and wants. And he delivered! He went above and beyond in great customer service! Sean, Mike and Matt also were great in accommodating us, giving us top quality customer service. This is our family's 3rd Honda. The second one we've purchased at this dealership. We highly recommend Carey Paul Honda where the customer comes first and is treated like #1!

Justin Pounder, Sean, Michael and Matt

"Excellent buying experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Fit from them, and would recommend them to any and everyone. They are a friendly family environment that is willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of their customers.

Leo Atkinson

"good customer services at Carey Paul honda"

Friendly people very helpful overall I would recommend my friends and family to Carey Paul honda. Varina Doss and Jonathan Chambers thank you guys and everyone else that assisted in the sale. My daughter was offered a snack and drink I really appreciate that.

Varina Doss and Jonathan Chambers

"Superb car buying experience"

I bought a car from Carey Paul in 2003. After 11 years and almost 200k miles, I felt it was time for a new one. I went back to Carey Paul, just intending to look around to get a better idea of what I wanted. Then I met sales consultant Justin Pounder. He spent quite a bit of time with me to find out what I was looking for, my budget, likes, dislikes, must-haves, etc. I did not feel pressured at all, and really appreciated that Justin did not "talk down" to me as some salesmen are wont to do toward women car buyers. Instead, he explained and demonstrated the features of the cars I test drove, even popping the hood for me so I could get a feel for the engine layouts. When they met my financial critera (usually the most grueling aspect of car shopping), I made my second purchase with Carey Paul. Justin and all the Carey Paul staff I dealt with were friendly and professional. I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a Honda.

Justin Pounder

"Best dealer in town."

Very friendly staff and clean environment. Good deal on 2013 Honda Odyssey with best interests rate . I'm very happy to do business with Carey paul honda in snellville. This is my second car from them. Be back in future. Thanks for wonderful experience. Stanley

Varina Falkner Doss and David