Carey Paul Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Marie915
7/12/2015

"Horrible customer service"

Be very careful when purchasing the maintenance package. I was told the major services are included such as 30,000, 60,000 miles maintenance, however only oil changes and tire rotations were included. The finance person lied I order to get me to buy the package. When I received the coupon booklet in the mail, I returned to the dealership to get answers and was given the run around. He neglect to call me back or answers questions. It took 2 months to get a resolution.

Sedaniel

smithantwain
7/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service. They went through all the details with me about purchasing a car and made me feel very comfortable without applying any pressure on me to buy a car. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Wilbert Richardson

PissedCustomer
7/11/2015

"Unpleasant car buyibg experience "

Terrible customer service Unknowledgeable finance department They will say whatever it takes for you to purchase extras and not honor what they said when you catch them in their lies. Rude operator

Cedanie

treewalker1981
6/08/2015

"Love It or Leave It"

After having the car one day, I tried to return it because it is too small and was told I could trade it (which I am sure will cost more) or be face with bad credit

Wilbert Richardson

Sandra
6/06/2015

"Interest rate decreased if I purchased service contract"

5/8/2015: Purchased CRV, but purchase price fluctuated by the additional service contracts I purchased. After research, returned 2 days later to cancel bogus contracts (almost $7,000), but could not cancel all. Called supplier of "Ultimate Protection Plan" and found that it takes 2 hrs, it's sprayed on, not 10 mins (according to the finance manager) to apply protectant to outside of truck and seats. So, paid for something that does not exist. Sent info directly to Honda. Do Not purchase a vehicle from this dealer unless you take someone, preferably a man, with you who can wade through all the fast-talking!

Paul
5/26/2015

"Awesome wonderful experience"

I went to the used car department in which I saw a GLK 350 4 matic advertised on their internet page. Worked with Clarence internet sales manager super nice guy and very knowledgeable about the suv and its features. What was nice was no high pressure and everyone was professional and courtesy. Any questions I had about the vehicle was answered with honest feedback. Mike gave me a loaner car until the new tires were put on the SUV I purchased. Mike was the used car sales manager and was very pleasant to work with as well. Excellent price on my purchase and a very fair trade in price on my car. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to go see Clarence at Carrey Paul Honda. Thanks guys really like my new ride. Paul

Clarence Chenug, Mike Barnett

Disappointed
5/03/2015

"Never - NEVER again!!"

When we first called, the salesperson couldn't find the vehicle - it's a SMALL lot and the vehicle was parked on the front corner. During the course of several telephone conversations, we were told that (1) there was a problem with the transmission, (2) there was NO problem with the transmission because they were looking at the wrong vehicle, (3) the mileage was listed as one thing on the web site and on CARFAX, but it was actually over 30,000 more miles. During our last call, we asked them to call us back within the half hour about the mix up with the transmission and mileage because we had to drive more than 40 miles to their location. They did call back - over 3 hours later - when we were already on our way, but they did confirm that there was NO problem with the transmission. When we got there, we waited for more than 20 minutes before anyone came out to see what we were doing there. The salesperson then had trouble finding the key. When the vehicle was started, we discovered there WAS a problem with the transmission and the a/c compressor was shot. We're still looking for a vehicle, but it will NOT be purchased from Carey Paul Honda.

So frustrated by the time he got there, I don

Jason01
4/18/2015

"Excellent Service Techs"

We went to Cary Paul Honda in search of tires for our vehicle. Carl Shelton and Tony Crane were great to work with. They listened to our needs and kept us in our budget. We will definately come back again and recommend their service department to our friends and family.

Carl Shelton and Tont Crane

mama24
4/15/2015

"My car was vandalized while on property and nobody told me! "

My Odyssey was being serviced at Carey Paul for a recall and I had SEVERAL bad experiences here during this process. 1) They refused to use their own diagnosis (done BY them, AT their service dept) from January of this year to base my repair on and required me to agree to paying the $115 diagnosis charge prior to fixing my problem. 2) The service manager told me they couldn't repair my SRS (airbag control) (it was being recalled and parts would not be available until later this year) and that I don't need to worry about crashing without my airbags because as long as I had my seat belts on "seat belts are 80% of the equation" and "thousands of people drive around with no SRS because they don't want to pay to maintain them". 3) After I agreed to pay the diagnostic charge it was 2 full weeks before they contacted me. 2 FULL WEEKS! 4) During that time, actually within 48 hours of agreeing to diagnose the problem, my car was involved in a vandalism on the lot where my muffler/catalytic converter were stolen. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED until 2 weeks later. 2 WEEKS! Not a word from the dealership. That is absolutely unacceptable! My car WAS repaired for free but the fact remains that this was utterly unprofessional and grossly unacceptable.

Bill, Kenneth

lfhs212
3/14/2015

"Fantastic experience! Quality cars! great prices!"

I went to the used car department and they treated me like gold! So friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate me and bent over backwards to get me the car I needed at a great price! The salesman (Ryan)was very knowledgeable and was not pushy or manipulative (which I really appreciated)and truly took care of everything I needed to find and purchase the right vehicle. Mike, the sales manager, was kind and personable and I feel that I got a great deal on my car and I am confident that they provided me with a good quality vehicle. I would definitely recommend Carrey Paul Honda to a friend and go back there myself! ??

Ryan Willams and Mike