Carey Paul Honda

About Carey Paul Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM

DDD2008
8/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Corey gave us good info into buying a new versus used car. Thanks for making our car buying experience quick without sacrificing good customer service.

Corey, Dennis, Rodney

ms88mike
7/20/2015

"If time is of the essence go somewhere else"

I was advised by a service advisor that my oil change and tire rotation would be completed in 1 hour. I pulled in at 11:48 a.m. At 12:38 p.m. one of the service advisors came to ask me how long has it been. Not very professional, but that's my opinion. I went to the cashier's desk to ask about my car and she was very nonchalant and continued to staple her service orders instead of paying attention to my questions. When she did take the time to try to look up my information, she couldn't even find my name in the system. I asked when was the customer's information entered into their system, I was advised as soon as we give the advisor the info. When she found my advisor, he came in at 1:00 p.m. to tell me my car was pulled into the bay 5 or 10 minutes ago. I advised him he quoted me an hour or less and he said he was sorry. I told him it wasn't good enough. He then asked what did I want him to do. I simply stated whatever you do when a customer is unhappy and misquoted a time. He said he sees I have a coupon already. The same coupon anyone can get off the website. I said it's expired. He said he'd still honor it. I'm appalled!!! I then asked for the time of completion, only to get an unsure answer of 15 minutes. I asked him to go confirm since he didn't seem sure. He said he went to confirm and advised it would be 15 to 20 minutes and one of the technicians had gone to lunch as soon as I came up. Totally dissatisfied with the overall customer service and service advisor experience.

Brian Hicks

Marie915
7/12/2015

"Horrible customer service"

Be very careful when purchasing the maintenance package. I was told the major services are included such as 30,000, 60,000 miles maintenance, however only oil changes and tire rotations were included. The finance person lied I order to get me to buy the package. When I received the coupon booklet in the mail, I returned to the dealership to get answers and was given the run around. He neglect to call me back or answers questions. It took 2 months to get a resolution.

Sedaniel

smithantwain
7/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service. They went through all the details with me about purchasing a car and made me feel very comfortable without applying any pressure on me to buy a car. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Wilbert Richardson

PissedCustomer
7/11/2015

"Unpleasant car buyibg experience "

Terrible customer service Unknowledgeable finance department They will say whatever it takes for you to purchase extras and not honor what they said when you catch them in their lies. Rude operator

Cedanie

treewalker1981
6/08/2015

"Love It or Leave It"

After having the car one day, I tried to return it because it is too small and was told I could trade it (which I am sure will cost more) or be face with bad credit

Wilbert Richardson

Sandra
6/06/2015

"Interest rate decreased if I purchased service contract"

5/8/2015: Purchased CRV, but purchase price fluctuated by the additional service contracts I purchased. After research, returned 2 days later to cancel bogus contracts (almost $7,000), but could not cancel all. Called supplier of "Ultimate Protection Plan" and found that it takes 2 hrs, it's sprayed on, not 10 mins (according to the finance manager) to apply protectant to outside of truck and seats. So, paid for something that does not exist. Sent info directly to Honda. Do Not purchase a vehicle from this dealer unless you take someone, preferably a man, with you who can wade through all the fast-talking!

Paul
5/26/2015

"Awesome wonderful experience"

I went to the used car department in which I saw a GLK 350 4 matic advertised on their internet page. Worked with Clarence internet sales manager super nice guy and very knowledgeable about the suv and its features. What was nice was no high pressure and everyone was professional and courtesy. Any questions I had about the vehicle was answered with honest feedback. Mike gave me a loaner car until the new tires were put on the SUV I purchased. Mike was the used car sales manager and was very pleasant to work with as well. Excellent price on my purchase and a very fair trade in price on my car. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to go see Clarence at Carrey Paul Honda. Thanks guys really like my new ride. Paul

Clarence Chenug, Mike Barnett

Disappointed
5/03/2015

"Never - NEVER again!!"

When we first called, the salesperson couldn't find the vehicle - it's a SMALL lot and the vehicle was parked on the front corner. During the course of several telephone conversations, we were told that (1) there was a problem with the transmission, (2) there was NO problem with the transmission because they were looking at the wrong vehicle, (3) the mileage was listed as one thing on the web site and on CARFAX, but it was actually over 30,000 more miles. During our last call, we asked them to call us back within the half hour about the mix up with the transmission and mileage because we had to drive more than 40 miles to their location. They did call back - over 3 hours later - when we were already on our way, but they did confirm that there was NO problem with the transmission. When we got there, we waited for more than 20 minutes before anyone came out to see what we were doing there. The salesperson then had trouble finding the key. When the vehicle was started, we discovered there WAS a problem with the transmission and the a/c compressor was shot. We're still looking for a vehicle, but it will NOT be purchased from Carey Paul Honda.

So frustrated by the time he got there, I don

Jason01
4/18/2015

"Excellent Service Techs"

We went to Cary Paul Honda in search of tires for our vehicle. Carl Shelton and Tony Crane were great to work with. They listened to our needs and kept us in our budget. We will definately come back again and recommend their service department to our friends and family.

Carl Shelton and Tont Crane