Carl Hogan Automotive - Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Carl Hogan Automotive - Service Center
Carl Hogan Automotive - Service Center Info

3 Service Center Reviews

"About a mile down the road from the dealership, the..."

About a mile down the road from the dealership, the service engine light came on and will not go off. I don't have time for 50 trips to get this corrected. Funny that it has never come on since I have owned the card and after a visit to the dealership the light all of a sudden is on. It was a minor repair and some routine service and now I guess they want to make some more money off me just to turn the light off. Forget that because I will never deal with that dealership again.

Dottie was the service person

"Seems to be an ongoing issue with Carl Hogan and his..."

Seems to be an ongoing issue with Carl Hogan and his dealerships - service or lack thereof. The service department at Chevrolet is awful to deal with. They are more bothered by you calling to make an appointment than anything it seems, until you actually show up. They treat you like you're a joke and definately won't go out of their way to make sure you have a good visit. Plan on doing your own footwork for warranty work or anything part related. You can't just call and ask, you'll get the run around and be left with no straight answer. Regardless if the part is not in inventory most dealerships will negotiate with each other to find one right away. I've been waiting over a month for one. Finally called several other dealerships (out of state) who told me they have the part in stock. I've been in to the service department 3 times now for minor minor things and each time I have left disappointed. I live behind this one but I'd rather drive out of state to get the right service. I will not go back to this one - even if they surprisingly get my part in...this year.

Wayne

Carl Hogan Automotive responded to this review

January 13, 2010

This communication is from the customer relations department at Carl Hogan Automotive, regarding your review on dealerrater.com. Your review seems to have several issues if understood correctly. Before the customer relations department can address your concerns and assist you. Your concerns need to be identified as exactly what they are. 1. Are you having difficulty setting a service appointment by phone? 2. Did you bring a vehicle in for repairs and the service department was unable to make repairs because they were unable to obtain the parts needed? 3.Did you try to purchase a part from the parts department and they were unable to obtain the part you needed? If we can identify your concerns I am sure we can come up with a resolution that will be more than satisfactory.

"I hesitate to answer why, but here it goes. This..."

I hesitate to answer why, but here it goes. This dealership goes out of it's way to threaten it's customers if they make any waves about service. Mr Hogan is all about himself and doesn't care about service after the sale.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.