Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala, Used Car Manager, Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala

Used Car Manager

July 16, 2017

"Only Place I've Bought a Car Twice"

- Dante Gabrielli

I leased a Fusion from Carman back in 2014 and had a great experience so I decided to try a Carman again. The second time was just as great an experience as the first. Zach Lopes was a great help in getting me into the car I was looking for. I told him the price range I wanted to stay around and he didn't press me to get into something out of that range. He was extremely professional and the customer service was outstanding. Joe Giacchino was the Sales Manager while I was there and he answered everything I asked him without a bunch of ambiguity. Him and Zach worked really well as a team and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. It was honestly a great sales experience. Erwin Lee helped me with the financing and he was fantastic. Despite him being there for 12 hours that day and me being there just before close, he had a great presence and made the paper signing experience just as good as the sales experience. This is the second time I've had this type of experience at Carman, so I know it's not a fluke. Whatever they are doing at Carman, other car dealers need to mimic. This is a great place to purchase a car.

Erwin Lee
Zach Lopes
Joe Giacchino

July 05, 2017

"Great experience, excellent service, & knowledgable salesmen"

- Jsct1255

I have purchased several cars from many different dealerships, and this is by far the best experience I've ever had. No hassle approach. My salesmen, Scott Henning, was extremely knowledgable and took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly. He was able to explain the process and all the different options for my situation. After the sale was finalized, the staff all took the time to congratulate me on a great purchase. I would highly recommend anyone go see Scott and the other professionals at Carman Ford Lincoln!

Scott Henning
Erwin Lee

July 03, 2017

"Great dealership!"

- LinEd

In my opinion, Carman Ford-Lincoln has always been and is today an exceptional dealer with a professional, courteous and knowledgeable Sales staff. I especially want to acknowledge Dan Shine as being an outstanding example of the wonderful Sales staff at Carman Lincoln. Helpful, patient, friendly with a wealth of product knowledge, Dan Shine is an asset to the dealership, while providing a great sales experience!

Dan Shine