Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala, Used Car Manager, Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala

Used Car Manager

June 14, 2017

"Best car buying experience I've had in my 68 years. "

- flintlock

Very professional and high class. I visited many other Ford dealers and the difference was obvious. The salesman, Shawn, actually listened to us without being pushy. I like that. There were a few minor issues with the used Ford F-150 (a beautiful truck!) and they took care of them with no fuss. Thank you! I'd definitely buy another car from Carman Ford.

Shawn Nichols

May 22, 2017

"Lincoln MKC & F150"

- STROUPDC80

Purchased my wifes lincoln mkc and my F-150 from Carman. My family has also purchased a lot of vehicles from this dealership and Frank and Gary came highly recommended. The purchase of my wifes Lincoln Mkc was fast and easy. This is the second car i have bought her from carman and had zero issues. I purchased my f-150 as well through gary and frank who again were nothing but great! I had an issue with the service department shortly after the purchase of my vehicle and gary and frank both reached out to me and handled the issue, even when they did not have to. Gary and Frank are the reason my family and i will continue to buy our vehicles from Carman. I

Gary Santora

April 01, 2017

"Bought a car for my Daughter"

- hooahscott

When I was looking for pre-owned car for my daughter, I found it and had a great experience buying it at Carman Ford Lincoln in New Castle, Delaware. My sales consultant, Greg C-Futch, was very helpful and knowledgeable as was the sales manager, Frank Azan. Since I was buying a car for my daughter safety was paramount and fuel economy was important too. Greg and frank were a pleasure to deal with and genuinely interested in finding me a car that met the needs of my daughter. It was truly the best car buying experience that I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend you visit Carman Ford Lincoln if you are in the market for a new or pre-owned car for yourself of a family member.

Greg Carraway-Futch