Carman Ford Lincoln

Frank  Azan, Lincoln Sales Manager, Carman Ford Lincoln

Frank Azan

Lincoln Sales Manager

April 01, 2017

"Bought a car for my Daughter"

- hooahscott

When I was looking for pre-owned car for my daughter, I found it and had a great experience buying it at Carman Ford Lincoln in New Castle, Delaware. My sales consultant, Greg C-Futch, was very helpful and knowledgeable as was the sales manager, Frank Azan. Since I was buying a car for my daughter safety was paramount and fuel economy was important too. Greg and frank were a pleasure to deal with and genuinely interested in finding me a car that met the needs of my daughter. It was truly the best car buying experience that I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend you visit Carman Ford Lincoln if you are in the market for a new or pre-owned car for yourself of a family member.

March 24, 2017

"Friendly Greeting!!"

- MzMKZ

After a long day at work, there's nothing worse than a vehicle that won't start! Short of getting a jump and driving straight to Carmen Ford, I was greeted by Chris Southard, service advisor. Who was clam and friendly. The look on my face was a "help me and help me NOW" expression. He kindly asked, " how can I help you today?" I explained that this issue could be the battery, not sure how much life is left on it...he said he would get it in and take a look. Chris was very attentive and explained everything over the course of figuring out the issue. Chris and Randy were very professional and attentive to detail. I appreciate, as a woman that both of you "listened" and valued my opinion. Thank you!

March 13, 2017

"Over the top service"

- LOL

Top notch service , I brought my Ford F150 in for service Dave ,Chris, and Art listen to my concerns.and all are very knowledgeable, this is the absolutely the best service I've gotten at a dealership. I also bought a used car form Carman and it runs as if it were new. Straight up if you have issues with your ford go see Dave , Chris , and Art they'll take care of you .

New 2016 Ford F-150, $49780