Read Reviews Universal KIA Franklin

Tony Haynes-DaltonSales Consultant9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Universal KIA Franklin

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Universal KIA Franklin has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Universal KIA Franklin

Welcome to Universal Kia Franklin. We are part of the Universal Kia Automotive Group, which has 3 locations in the Nashville area. We are conveniently located just off of Interstate 65, exit 65 in Franklin, TN. We sell new and pre-owned KIA's. We also sell and service pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Universal KIA Franklin offers one of the largest authorized service centers for Kia cars in the Nashville area. We also sell tires at discount prices so if you want to protect your family with the correct tires for any Kia model, have the factory trained technicians and Universal KIA Franklin assist you.

Our Location

Cable TV Television
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines
Authorized Parts Store

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Everyone walked away from the deal happy and I got a new..."

tdulldel
8/3/2013 8:07:59 AM

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

Everyone walked away from the deal happy and I got a new car!
Tracy is a joy to work with.
Yes, I reccomend Tracy and Kia of Franklin wholeheartedly.
td

Twitter
"My experience with Universal Kia Franklin was great! The..."

merrie_1971
7/31/2013 10:39:16 PM

Tim BlancoTim Blanco
Tabatha FowlerTabatha Fowler

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

My experience with Universal Kia Franklin was great! The Sales Manager and Sales Person that I worked with were very friendly and accommodating. They completed all my paperwork very efficiently and got me in and out in record time. It was a great car sales experience!

Twitter
"Jonathan was amazing. I went online to get more..."

Thogan79
7/26/2013 12:53:58 PM

Jonathan UnderwoodJonathan Underwood

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

Jonathan was amazing. I went online to get more information about Kia's financing. No kidding 1 minute after clicking send, Jonathan called to help me. He never made me feel pressured to talk or buy. I felt like he really just was wanting to help me. I had been dealing with a lot of dealerships in the past couple of weeks. This attitude allowed me to feel free to talk and look knowing he wouldn't bother me or push when I wasn't ready. My credit was not the greatest and Jonathan wanted to try and get me a better deal than others and help me boost my score. Once I decided to come and see him he sat down first and asked me what I wanted. He really listened! My biggest goal was least expensive realiable car. I drive 80 miles a day and needed room to put miles on. Johnathan started by looking at used but the warranty ( or lack of) and miles on a vehicle was not worth the money saved. He found honestly the perfect car. Within an hour I was driving off in a new Kia Rio! I was driving my truck 3,000 miles a month. I am now doubling my fuel economy and saving 70 gallons a month. The 250 savings in gas a month almost pays for the car. Not only that but I got 100,000 mile warranty and they cover rips, tears and stains to the appalstery and door dings.

Johathan is so friendly and helpful it feels like your working wia family friend!!

Twitter
"Billy went out of his way to provide excellent and..."

suzoey
7/22/2013 3:10:02 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Billy BidwellBilly Bidwell

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

Billy went out of his way to provide excellent and personable customer service. I would recommend him to anyone. He made it possible to work out any finanial conditions that I needed to. Thank you to Kia.

Twitter
"Anje makes my service experience wonderful from the..."

Kellineal12
7/18/2013 9:20:00 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Anje ClayAnje Clay

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

Anje makes my service experience wonderful from the moment I pull up. She is always very helpful and friendly. She a asset to the company!

Twitter
"I had a Kia sportage and was looking to move up to the..."

roxiefuqua
7/17/2013 4:41:51 PM

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

I had a Kia sportage and was looking to move up to the sentro .I was upside down in oweing on the sportage ,but Tracy took the time and worked out a deal so that I could get what I was looking for. I had a great experence at this dealership ,and will tell everyone looking to buy a Kia to stop in ,and talk to Tracy Davis. Thanks, Roxanne

Twitter
"All around great experience. Lyle is an asset to your..."

CharlesWallace
7/15/2013 4:37:00 PM

Lyle MadisonLyle Madison

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

All around great experience. Lyle is an asset to your organization. I was shopping for a luxury vehicle (Escalade, BMW, etc.) but based on my daughter's purchase of a Kia Soul from Lyle, I decided to check out the Cadenza. I was so impressed I left with one!

Twitter
"My husband and I happened upon Universal Kia (Franklin)..."

Jonesquad
7/13/2013 7:09:48 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Billy BidwellBilly Bidwell

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

My husband and I happened upon Universal Kia (Franklin) while headed to another dealership on a Sunday afternoon. Billy Bidwell met us while we were parking our car, and a relationship was formed in that instant! Mr. Bidwell is an incredible associate/salesperson. We came looking specifically for a used Kia Sorento. There were none on the lot, but Mr. Bidwell tried to help us find another vehicle that would satisfy us. We left without purchasing a vehicle but feeling good about our interactions with Billy. Approximately 2 hours later, Mr. Bidwell called to tell us a Kia Sorento had come in and that we should come back to the dealership immediately. We ended up purchasing the car! We were in awe of him immediately thinking of us and giving us a call. We had no intentions of going back out on a Sunday afternoon but his enthusiasm was contagious. Billy was nothing but engaging, knowledgable, and extremely helpful - all without pressuring us to buy the car. He spent time with us demonstrating all of the features of the vehicle and even helped me set up my phone with the car system. He has followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and to ask if we needed additional assistance. My experience with Universal Kia was superb. We had been looking at vehicles for almost 2 weeks and I was mentally exhausted. I did not look forward to talking to another salesperson and truly just wanted this task to be over. I am so happy that we stumbled upon Universal Kia and in particular Mr. Billy Bidwell. We have been blessed!

Twitter
"Like most people I do not like the back and forth..."

MikeShake
7/11/2013 10:46:27 AM

Carlos

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

Like most people I do not like the back and forth haggeling over price....so I was reluctant to visit the dealership & to start the process.....however, I was pleasantly surprised.....Carlos was pleasant, knowledgable & attentive.....he made my buying experince painless, all while being very accomodating.....I would recommend Carlos & Universal Kia.

Twitter
"great job helping me get the car I want.thanks tracy.i..."

jrh110011
7/10/2013 2:09:59 PM

My Review Of Universal KIA Franklin:

great job helping me get the car I want.thanks tracy.i will tell all my friends were to go to get there next car. thanks again.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>