Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Fixed Operations Director

November 30, 2016

"pleasant experience "

- coalman69

easy to deal with no pressure sale dave nudelman professional handling and explanation of contract good people buying experience very easy and time efficient go team!

November 29, 2016

"New truck purchase : excellent, outstanding"

- ranger

A great overall new truck buying experience. Entire staff was extremely helpful and professional. My salesman, Jerrod Beaufort was awesome. Very knowledgable. Willing to work with me to find the exact truck that I wanted at an very good price. Finance manager, David Nudelman was also very professional and helpful, made the process quick and painless. I would definitley recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Probably the best dealership I have worked with in the last 25 years!!!

October 31, 2016

"Quality service "

- Travis Radford

I have purchased two 2016 vehicles from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Both times the sales Rep really listened to my needs and wants in my new vehicle, and was able to get me a vehicle that was fitting to my wishes at a price that I could afford. I an very happy and proud of my purchases with this dealership and reccomend them to all my friends looking to purchase their next vehicle.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $20786