Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

sassykitty
10/21/2012

"Cody Grantham is an awesome salesman! Very knowledgable,..."

Cody Grantham is an awesome salesman! Very knowledgable, caring, and considerate. Will go the extra mile for you and make sure that you are getting the car that is right for you and your budget! As a woman I appreciated his no pressure sales approach and the extra time he took to help me and answer my ?'s. His good service did not end with the sales and I continue to be impressed with this dealership in general. This is my 3rd purchse there and I will continue to do business with them in the future. Give Cody a call- you'll be a customer for life!

Cody Grantham

talbertwc
10/15/2012

"Tracey Pinkerton did an outstanding job with listening to..."

Tracey Pinkerton did an outstanding job with listening to both me and my wife's desires for a new Jeeep Grand Cherokee. My wife and I felt very welcomed and was treated very well by Tracey. The sales manager also did a great job providing me with a great deal that was very difficult to refuse. In fact, I could not refuse my great deal. The buying experience from Carolina Dodge Jeep Ram was one of the best vehicle buying experiences during my 19 years of military service (which includes five new vehicle purchases during this time span). I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a new Jeep to visit Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

jamie heck
10/10/2012

"Jeromy was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful...."

Jeromy was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. I didn't have any hassles and he went out of his way to ensure the Jeep Wrangler I purchased met all of my needs. I love the Wrangler and it was worth driving a little further away to get a great deal and a wonderful car buying experience. I would recommend Jeromy and the Carolina Chrysler dealership to anyone looking for a refreshing car buying experience. In fact, I've already recommended them to my friends.

chrischilds1
10/05/2012

"My wife and I had been on the hunt for a new car for over..."

My wife and I had been on the hunt for a new car for over 6 months to replace an aging vehicle. We originally went to Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Lugoff to only test drive the Jeep Grand Cherokee since it was on our narrowed down list of potential vehicles. We were greated by Cody Grantham who was a pleasure to deal with. We test drove two Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved the vehicle. After much negotiating on the vehicle cost and trade in allowance we were pleasantly surprised with the final purchase price and our new vehicle. The dealership was great about finding financing locally at a super interest rate. Overall we had a great experience. We are a family that holds onto our vehicles for a long time as this was a major purchase and decision. We look forward to driving our new Jeep for several years and maybe one day passing it down to our son when he is old enough to drive. We truly had a great experience working with Cody and the dealership staff. What especially impressed me with Cody was his posistive attitude, no high pressure sales, and follow up after purchase. Keep up the good work. Since we live in Lugoff, I also liked the fact that we could by locally, keep the money in our community, and develop a relationship with a local dealer that we can maintain throughout the life of ownership of this Jeep. Great experience overall and I am not one who generally enjoys the car buying expereince. -Chris, Tammy, and Preston

Jake & Shelly
9/29/2012

"Originally, we were to meet with Jeromy Birket; however,..."

Originally, we were to meet with Jeromy Birket; however, he was assisting another customer and we were introduced to Cody Grantham to assist us. Cody's positive and polite demeanor towards me and wife was appealing to us from the beginning when he greeted us on arrival. He showed us the vehicle that we had originally inquired about and offered us to test drive the car. He also spoke to us about other vehicles on the lot that were comparable to our original choice that we may be interested in. He was 100% correct; we opted for an entirely different car altogether. He was very enthusiastic in presenting the information that we requested to include the process for purchasing. He worked with us, financing and the insurance company to ensure that everything was correct for us to drive the car home that night, even though it was after their normal business hours. It was our intention to visit the lot to just look and test drive a few vehicles and visit another dealership. Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was our "first and only" stop in the purchasing of our next vehicle. For a young and upcoming Sales Consultant, we were very impressed with Mr. Grantham and the personnel that assisted us in purchasing the vehicle at the price and interest rate that we requested. Very respectfully, Jacob & Michelle White

russ2yall
9/24/2012

"Why? because Jeromy was very informative, friendly,..."

Why? because Jeromy was very informative, friendly, professional and pleasant to deal with. He helped me to transfer items from my old truck to my new truck, get mirrors adjusted correctly and answered all questions that I had. He took care of ordering through the parts department accessories that I wanted. So far I have had the best experience ever in buying a new vehicle. So much better than the experience I had when I purchased my 2010 Ram from Stateline Dodge. Wish I had found you then. I look forward to doing business with Carolina Dodge in the future. Thankyou

Russell P. Seaman

Eddie Navarro
9/23/2012

"I would highly recommend Carolina Chrysler to anyone...."

I would highly recommend Carolina Chrysler to anyone. Everyone was very friendly and helpful . Chris and jeromy found the perfect truck for me and answered all of my questions .

oneluv912
9/18/2012

"Overall very great visit. The only problem I had was the..."

Overall very great visit. The only problem I had was the vehicle was listed differently online then it was in the store. Online listed for 16K and instore was listed for 22K. Make sure if you are looking online to call and make sure it was the right price. But Jeromy was great to work with!

tommatusik
9/17/2012

"Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep..."

Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was essentially stress free. My deal was an out of state purchase and I worked with Sales Rep. Jeromy Birket. Jerromy was extremely helpful and made sure this purchase was right, in my mind, every step of the way. Jeromy was knowledgeable and communication was key to sealing the deal. When I need detailed information Jeromy was quick to respond and after a short period I owned the vehicle I had been searching for. Carolina Jeep have solid sales personnel who made me feel that my satisfaction was primary in the deal.

jdinkins
9/16/2012

"Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I..."

Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I would recomend him and the dealership to anyone who needs a new or used vehicle. He asked what we were looking for in a vehicle and what we wanted to pay. He made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Before we left, he showed us everything about our new Dodge Grand Caravan and made sure we had no questions. Thanks Wayne!!! We love our Dodge Grand Caravan, and our grandboys are spaced out and happy! That means a lot!

JAMES DINKINS