Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

MSegear
9/12/2013

"This literally was the best car buying experience I have..."

This literally was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was beyond helpful and nice. Even the finance guy made the experience enjoyable and easy. I had previously owed a jeep and loved it and wanted to get another one but I had bought my old jeep from a dealer in Lexington and had a horrible experience. I really dreaded going to buy a car until this experience. I really want to personally thank everyone for making our experience painless.

sandyrut
9/10/2013

"We purchased a 2013 Dodge Avenger at Carolina Dodge in..."

We purchased a 2013 Dodge Avenger at Carolina Dodge in Lugoff. We worked with Steve, very good, honest deal. While driving the car, we experienced hard shifting in the transmission. Called Cera, she advised to drive on in, at 4:30, arrived at the dealership, by 6 we were in a rental car. Brought the car home today with a new transmission installed, could not have been more impressed with the service department. Keep us informed, made sure we were happy with the rental vehicle. We have dealt with several dealerships in the past, have never experienced the kind of service that we received this time. They really do care! You're not just another deal. They care after the sale! Heads up to the whole organization, but really need to pat the service writers on the back!

Bob

timsautopro
9/04/2013

"I own a garage in another town about 25 miles away and..."

I own a garage in another town about 25 miles away and I'd rather deal with the parts department and Beth than my local dealer. Price isn't my main concern, it's timely ordering and on hand parts, Beth and crew go to great lengths to help me ensure my customers cars are repaired by getting me the correct parts. They have on several occasions actually gotten into their own cars and brought me the parts I needed to get a customer back on the road in a timely manner. You can't ask for better customer service than that!

themillers
9/03/2013

"Michael is very personable. During the wait for the..."

Michael is very personable. During the wait for the finance department conversing with Michael made the time fly by. From the minute we pulled on the lot he engaged us every step of the way. His customer service had us coming back for our purchase. He was knowledgeable and never pushy. Brad worked with me on the final price and made me a satisfied customer. Mr. Nudleman great in finance. He explained everything to me, sometimes more than once until I was sure I understood. Overall it was a very pleasant buying experience. Probably the best one I have had to date. From start to finish it was about 3 hours. One hour of that was spent in the finance department. Giving the dealership major credit for getting me in and out in 3 hours. They were very bust that day. Busiest dealership I had ever been in. I hope the service department also meets our customer service expectations. If it does, then we will be customers for a very long time. PS. We LOVE the new Chrysler 200, will recommend Carolina CJD to everyone and will see you all again in about 5 years.

Dave Nudelman

Chrispair1980
8/27/2013

"Hands down I can honestly say they are the best..."

Hands down I can honestly say they are the best dealership I have ever worked with from the time I drove on the lot till even now. Colin was great, I can say this man is a honest, caring and takes pride in the work he does. He even went as far as to give me his personal cell number so that I could text on the status of some work I had (changing out the radio/ minor paint). He also got me the exact car that I wanted, issue was that it was located in Georgia. Wasn't even a issue to these folks, they made everything happen seemlessly. Great teamwork from everyone and can't stop saying how great Colin was!!! Now let's transition to the paperwork side of the house, Dave took great care of me and again made everything that much easier not to mention got me financed with a incredible rate of 1.99. You can't beat that. Even the service department is great and on time with the installation of my radio. So to some it all up, go directly to that dealership, ask for Colin and you are good to go. Also I need to say thanks to Brad for finding that Jeep and giving me a very nice free rental car as mine was in transport from Georgia.

Colin Crawford and Dave Nudelman

danceman
8/26/2013

"I was in he market for a ram truck. Checking the internet..."

I was in he market for a ram truck. Checking the internet I found that Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was rated number one. I call Steve Grandon in sales and we got it done. Steve was very helpful in helping me pick the truck and getting the sale completed. There was no pressure by steve or any one at Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to hurry up the sale. I thank Steve Grandon and crew for a great job. I would recommend Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to anyone

AshleyPage
8/23/2013

"Everyone listed above went above and beyond to make this..."

Everyone listed above went above and beyond to make this the best car buying experience I have ever had. After much frustration at other dealers, I was done in a timely manner. These employees are the reason I will highly recommend this dealership.

Cody Grantham

Hisoytoday2
8/18/2013

"Rip me off, sold me a faulty vehicle and will not stand..."

Rip me off, sold me a faulty vehicle and will not stand behind it. Purchased vehicle and they will not even check out the problem. Manager rude and does not care about the customer. I'm calling channel 10 news. A 20000 vehicle should not be having problems.

Cody Grantham

biolizzie78
8/17/2013

"Our experience with this dealership, and particularly..."

Our experience with this dealership, and particularly with Steve was very pleasant. It's been quite a few years since I have personally dealt with a dealership (and it wasn't this one) but the process then was long, pressure-heavy and honestly pretty painful. The experience we had today was completely opposite. We didn't feel pressured at all, the staff were all friendly and Steve was especially available, courteous, friendly and professional. In fact, we've already told several family members about the positive experience we had and given Steve's card to a family friend who is considering buying a new truck, and another who is considering a mini-van. I feel certain they'll have the same experience. Thank you! Liz and Jonas Shawanesse

case24
8/16/2013

"I brought my old vehicle in and within a few hours, and..."

I brought my old vehicle in and within a few hours, and after an easy selection process due to the professional salesman, I left with a newly selected vehicle. Excellent experience overall. Definitely recommended!

Reviews of David Nudelman