Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Michael Teague, Floor Manager, Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Michael Teague

Floor Manager

April 24, 2017

"Best car buying experience"ever""

- lee425

This is the first time buying a new car with absolutely no pressure from the salesperson. I dealt with Steve Grandon. He was very kind and not pushy at all. He answered my questions and kept his word . I bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee which had to be brought in from another dealership. This was at no extra cost. I picked my Jeep up two days later. It was a pleasure doing business with Steve.

April 20, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Gizmodo

Our previous car was totaled in an accident and we were searching for a vehicle to replace it. I am a bit of a car guy so I had very specific requirements for what I was looking for. Several other dealers contacted me, but none of them had anything even close to what I was looking for. Then Tommy sent me a text followed by information on not one, but two different vehicles that fit my requirements perfectly. I made a selection and we drove up from Aiken and Tommy turned us over to Nadine and the rest is history! We ended up with a car we love, a deal we love, and a dealership that we will definitely do business with again! They earned our trust and our loyalty over the course of this purchase.

April 16, 2017

"Unbelievable"

- Chris1980

So let me start off this review with the backstory, I bought my wife a new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan back in 15 (naturally). Now fast forward to present day, my wife was driving to pick up our daughter from preschool when she got a flat. She called me up not knowing what to do, so I used our service to change her tire since I was at work and two hours away. Well she calls me back because the mechanic cannot find the spare and says it’s not there and the tire cannot be repaired because the puncture is on the side wall. So of course I get furious, what kind of mechanic can’t find a spare? (I ended up apologizing) So after waiting for hours, she calls one of her friends to pick her and our daughter up. Meanwhile I call the tow company and had choice words (which like I said, I apologized later) and then I decide to call Carolina Chrysler just in case for some reason maybe they forgot about the spare when it rolled out of the factory, who knows. So I ended up talking to Travis Thompson, I tell him what has transpired. He is great and calm about the whole thing, he tells me when I get there to have the vehicle towed to the dealership and he will cover the cost. It’s about an hour till they close and I can’t wait for a tow because we have foster care convention in the morning in Greenville and need our Van. Travis says “Don’t worry, if we don’t you fixed up today I will get you a rental on me.” That would be great enough for a 5 star rating right there but like an infomercial, wait there’s more. I didn’t tow the van there but took the tire off and drove to the dealership. There I meet with more great members of the team (Robbie Hunter, Chris Brown, and Rachel Robinson) who took great care of my family. So I meet Travis and talk with him, come to find out and to my shock 2015 and newer vehicles do not come with spare tires!! That’s right, they have a space for a spare but no spare. Travis being the awesome guy he is tells me he is replacing my tire free of charge, a brand new tire. Then out of nowhere Travis and the rest of the service team throw in a brand new out of the box spare tire. All Travis asked from me is that next time I buy a car that I keep Carolina Chrysler in mind. It’s unbelievable and just unheard of these days for that level of customer service. I am so grateful and truly blessed, so thank you very much.

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $21802