Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Belvabush13
7/09/2013

"My experience with the salesman Scott Reeves was GREAT!..."

My experience with the salesman Scott Reeves was GREAT! He was very helpful and assisted me in all of my needs. However, once the sale was turned over to the finance guy, my experience was not a pleasant one and if Mr. Reeve had not been the one who gave me the followup call to attempt to remedy the situation, I would never have purchased from your dealership. I commend Mr. Reeves on his professionalism and his willingness to please the customer. Your finance guy could use some lessons on customer relations from Mr. Reeves. It is because of Scott that I still would recommend your dealership to my friends.....but would also make sure that they ask for Scott.

slcoffey
7/09/2013

"I came in to this experience after weeks of searching..."

I came in to this experience after weeks of searching online to determine the SUV's that I would test drive. I had already been to 3 other dealerships and was about to settle on another make. I decided to test drive the Jeep Compass Sport as a comparison so that I could go for the other vehicle that had caught my eye. The salesman, Matt was very friendly and listened to what I had to say about what I was looking at and that I had not made a final decision. I needed to test drive the Jeep to have a good idea of my choices. When I test drove, the Compass handled better, the ride was very smooth, and it was an enjoyable experience. I had already done my research and was satisfied with the safety ratings on the Compass. It was within my price range, but had a light colored cloth interior. I was looking for a darker interior or light colored leather. The sales manager made my decisioin easier by offering to find a Compass with dark interior or leather seats, since he didn't have any in stock, or by giving me the option to install leather in the Compass that I drove. I was happy with the warranty offered on the Jeep. The price was within my price range and I purchased the Compass.

Bind
7/06/2013

"After my family and I had visited several other..."

After my family and I had visited several other dealerships in other locations, we decided to travel to this one. From the moment we walked in the door,we felt right at home! Mr. Scott Reeves was one of the nicest people that we have ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable about his product. He was extremely patient, explained everything that was asked of him, but most importantly, he treated us as if we were the most important people that he had worked with that day!! Even though I'm sure that he is just a great guy, I feel as though he went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. I would definitely send anyone that I know of to Lugoff to deal with Scott, because of the wonderful experience that we had!!

kairu90
7/05/2013

"Cody was an excellent help. He was able to recommend..."

Cody was an excellent help. He was able to recommend some really nice cars to me he practically read my mind of what I was into. I really enjoyed working with him. He was very patient with me as a first time buyer which I really appreciated it. Cody seemed like he was there to really make me happy and not so much to just stick me in a car to drive away in.

drsnyder4369
7/02/2013

"AWESOME!! Worked with us to get the monthly payment we..."

AWESOME!! Worked with us to get the monthly payment we needed.. they let me take a new Challenger home while I waited for mine to be delivered to the dealership. Love them!!!

JonathanBruce
6/23/2013

"Scott Reeves was very courteous and helpful. My wife and..."

Scott Reeves was very courteous and helpful. My wife and I appreciated the time and patience that he and additional management showed us with purchasing our used 2007 Dodge Ram.

adisney
6/22/2013

"Enjoyed a truly GREAT experience purchasing my car! From..."

Enjoyed a truly GREAT experience purchasing my car! From my first call to the dealership to being walked to my new car, Customer Service was top notch! I was even offered dinner while waiting on some computer software glitches. Every employee I encountered was friendly and courteous. Every effort was made to reach a common ground on price and I walked out with a car payment in the range I wanted when I walked in. I wasn't pressured, which was great. I was asked what I wanted and needed from my car and it was delivered on all counts! Couldn't have asked for a better experience for buying a car.

allenell1222
6/15/2013

"Steve did a great job working with me on a truck I loved...."

Steve did a great job working with me on a truck I loved. Great service and an excellent price. They didn't put alot of pressure on me. I saw a truck I like and that's what I have.

caramy0210
6/12/2013

"Best overall experience I have ever had. The staff was..."

Best overall experience I have ever had. The staff was great with me and even great with my children. The transaction was very smooth. A++++

Steve Grandon

ctoler_77
6/09/2013

"Scott was very personable and made us feel as if we were..."

Scott was very personable and made us feel as if we were getting the best deal. The finance rep was knowledgeable and work really hard to make the deal work.

Reviews of David Nudelman