Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

nicholam
5/22/2013

"We sent an internet inquiry to Carolina Jeep and Cody..."

We sent an internet inquiry to Carolina Jeep and Cody called me shortly after....he offered to assist us with our search for a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited but wasn't pushy like the dealership across town (3 individuals sent me emails and one person called me 4 times in an hour...talk about overkill !!!). We arranged a time to meet with Cody the next evening and he was there waiting for us when we arrived. We found an in-stock Wrangler and agreed on a price in less than 5 minutes. The reason for this is because Brad Dawson, the Sales Manager did the discount that the first dealership we went to said "there is no way Carolina Jeep can double the discount we are offering you" ....... BUT HE DID!!!!! Cody gave us a complete training session on all the bells and whistles that our new Jeep had....and even taught us how to remove the doors and hardtop panels. We are ready for summer!!! Oh yeah.....the atmosphere in the dealership was relaxed and entertaining. All the guys there were very down to earth and we enjoyed the buying experience. YES, I SAID WE ENJOYED IT!!!! Thanks again to Cody and Brad.....I highly recommend anyone looking for a Jeep product to go see these guys -Mike & Deborah

Brad Dawson

rlandoll
5/21/2013

"Very friendly, helpful and quick service. Understood our..."

Very friendly, helpful and quick service. Understood our needs, was not pushy but worked incredibly hard to get us a deal that met our needs while respecting our time. Best car buying experience!

OttieLee
5/21/2013

"Overall I gave Scott Reeves and Carolina..."

Overall I gave Scott Reeves and Carolina Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep a rating of great because they showed professionalism in salesmanship. He took the times to explain all the new features that came with the new car.

diamondroberts
5/21/2013

"Went to look for a quality used car. Upon arrival Mr...."

Went to look for a quality used car. Upon arrival Mr. Craig was happy, friendly, and really polite. We told him what we were looking for and he did his best to stay within our limits. There was no pushing of cars we didn't want on my mother and I, and after a little paroozing, I walked away with my '07 Mitsubishi Galant and couldn't be happier. I would definately recomend this dealer to anyone!

jtbell04
5/20/2013

"I was very pleased with the overall experience and the..."

I was very pleased with the overall experience and the effort of Scott Reeves. He was dedicated to getting the best deal to fit my needs. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership were very helpful to me with the purchase of my new vehicle. They answered all questions and concerns I had thoroughly. They also understood my needs and worked hard to meet them all. David Nudelman was also very helpful in explaining and helping me fill out paperwork and guided me through the warranties. I believe they gave me the best deal they could, for the truck I purchased. I would gladly reccommend this dealership to others, with confidence they will have the same experience.

kodiak1211
5/20/2013

"When I went to their lot I was not expecting the service..."

When I went to their lot I was not expecting the service I received. I had just left another car dealer and was not expecting to buy, more on the hoping side sense the last car dealer I just left from was going to sell me a truck that was already sold. So you can say my guard was up. I was met by David Nudelman who listened to what I had to say and then offered his opinion on what I might like on his lot. He showed me a few trucks and they where what I was looking for. I was really surprised, a car dealer who actually listened and didn't try to sell me what I didn't want. He even had the truck priced at what he said it would be and I must say the deal was straight, no hidden Fees or the one's that seem to pop up right before you sign the papers. I also need to say that his boss Jermoy was a pleasure to deal with as well. This was the easiest truck buying experience I have ever had. In the Future if I decide to buy another new car I will go and see these guys again, if they are still there.

oneal980
5/14/2013

"The customer service, knowledge, eye for detail, and..."

The customer service, knowledge, eye for detail, and superb ability to work with their customers to suite their needs, financially and beyond, are astounding! I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends, family, and beyond!

Bryan

blake09
5/13/2013

"Dealership was great! i asked the sales manager how long..."

Dealership was great! i asked the sales manager how long it would take me to get a car and if i would be waiting around for days he told me no, got a me car, at a great price. There fast and straight to the point which is great cause no wants someone feeding around the bush. i would recommend this dealership to anybody looking to buy a new or pre owned car.

elenazerbe
5/06/2013

"Cody Grantham was a very helpful and friendly dealer. He..."

Cody Grantham was a very helpful and friendly dealer. He was able to get me and my husband a very good deal on a Chevy Cruze. Overall a really nice day for us at Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.

bmiss90
5/06/2013

"I was driving by after getting off from work in Columbia..."

I was driving by after getting off from work in Columbia on a Saturday and spotted the car that I have did research on about 4 weeks. After going inside with my mind set to only ask questions about the car. Craig Lee was very freindly and helpful. I didn't think I could get something I want but not something they want to give me. I thank Craig Lee and Steve Grandon for giving me a 2nd chance

Reviews of David Nudelman