Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Jake & Shelly
9/29/2012

"Originally, we were to meet with Jeromy Birket; however,..."

Originally, we were to meet with Jeromy Birket; however, he was assisting another customer and we were introduced to Cody Grantham to assist us. Cody's positive and polite demeanor towards me and wife was appealing to us from the beginning when he greeted us on arrival. He showed us the vehicle that we had originally inquired about and offered us to test drive the car. He also spoke to us about other vehicles on the lot that were comparable to our original choice that we may be interested in. He was 100% correct; we opted for an entirely different car altogether. He was very enthusiastic in presenting the information that we requested to include the process for purchasing. He worked with us, financing and the insurance company to ensure that everything was correct for us to drive the car home that night, even though it was after their normal business hours. It was our intention to visit the lot to just look and test drive a few vehicles and visit another dealership. Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was our "first and only" stop in the purchasing of our next vehicle. For a young and upcoming Sales Consultant, we were very impressed with Mr. Grantham and the personnel that assisted us in purchasing the vehicle at the price and interest rate that we requested. Very respectfully, Jacob & Michelle White

russ2yall
9/24/2012

"Why? because Jeromy was very informative, friendly,..."

Why? because Jeromy was very informative, friendly, professional and pleasant to deal with. He helped me to transfer items from my old truck to my new truck, get mirrors adjusted correctly and answered all questions that I had. He took care of ordering through the parts department accessories that I wanted. So far I have had the best experience ever in buying a new vehicle. So much better than the experience I had when I purchased my 2010 Ram from Stateline Dodge. Wish I had found you then. I look forward to doing business with Carolina Dodge in the future. Thankyou

Russell P. Seaman

Eddie Navarro
9/23/2012

"I would highly recommend Carolina Chrysler to anyone...."

I would highly recommend Carolina Chrysler to anyone. Everyone was very friendly and helpful . Chris and jeromy found the perfect truck for me and answered all of my questions .

oneluv912
9/18/2012

"Overall very great visit. The only problem I had was the..."

Overall very great visit. The only problem I had was the vehicle was listed differently online then it was in the store. Online listed for 16K and instore was listed for 22K. Make sure if you are looking online to call and make sure it was the right price. But Jeromy was great to work with!

tommatusik
9/17/2012

"Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep..."

Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was essentially stress free. My deal was an out of state purchase and I worked with Sales Rep. Jeromy Birket. Jerromy was extremely helpful and made sure this purchase was right, in my mind, every step of the way. Jeromy was knowledgeable and communication was key to sealing the deal. When I need detailed information Jeromy was quick to respond and after a short period I owned the vehicle I had been searching for. Carolina Jeep have solid sales personnel who made me feel that my satisfaction was primary in the deal.

jdinkins
9/16/2012

"Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I..."

Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I would recomend him and the dealership to anyone who needs a new or used vehicle. He asked what we were looking for in a vehicle and what we wanted to pay. He made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Before we left, he showed us everything about our new Dodge Grand Caravan and made sure we had no questions. Thanks Wayne!!! We love our Dodge Grand Caravan, and our grandboys are spaced out and happy! That means a lot!

JAMES DINKINS

imillar
9/15/2012

"I have used the service shop several times and they have..."

I have used the service shop several times and they have always been very friendly and helpful. The vehicle is ready when they say it will be, and they always let you know if there is anything else needing done.

chas1010
9/11/2012

"I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He..."

I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He was so helpful, friendly, and seem to go out of his way to help us with the purchase of my GMC Tahoe. Jeromy Birket was AWESOME...he answered all of my question due my complex situation if he was unable to answer my questions he did go seek for further assistance to provide me with other options and not just turn me away like some other dealerships. If it wasn't for Jeromy I don't believe that I would have my truck. GREAT JOB.

Jeromy Birket

jackie mays
9/10/2012

"I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He..."

I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He was so helpful, friendly, and seem to go out of his way to help us with the purchase of my daughters first car. The entire staff was pleaseant and courteous. I reccomed Jeromy to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Joey83
9/07/2012

"I was doing a late night vehicle search on a Sunday night..."

I was doing a late night vehicle search on a Sunday night on Cars.com. I saw the vehicle I wanted for an unbeatable price. I sent in a request for my eQuote. Within minutes I was contacted via Email by Jeromy Birket. He informed me of the ACTUAL price due to 3rd party advertising, but still managed to give me a deal that I couldnt refuse. Was I treated with respect? ABSOLUTELY! Jeromy literally quit eating his last minute dinner just to earn my business and to show the integrity of the dealership that he works at. He definetly put Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM on the map with my family and I. I will always be a loyal customer to Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. I got to meet the Finance manager, who definetly knew how to conduct business with a touch of Humor. Again these people are professionals. Completely hassle-free.

Reviews of David Nudelman