Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

891 Hwy 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Betty1945
11/29/2012

"I purchased a vehicle from Cody earlier this month and my..."

I purchased a vehicle from Cody earlier this month and my experience dealing with him was great. I felt no pressure from him to purchase my new vehicle. I feel that Cody is a very knowledgeable,courteous, and friendly salesman. I would definitely deal with him again if I am ever in the market to purchase another vehicle. Betty and Joe Bowers

mhenderson9
11/29/2012

"Oh my gosh! This was one of the best experiences that I..."

Oh my gosh! This was one of the best experiences that I have had in a long time! Steve was wonderful and very knowleable about everything and has been so very helpful! Everybody is also so friendly! And the price I paid and the finance rate is out of this world!!!!!! And did I say I love my new car? Oh my gosh I love it and have already been telling people they need to go here for all of their car needs!

dpeavy723
11/28/2012

"Scott provided excellent customer service. He introduced..."

Scott provided excellent customer service. He introduced me to many new and used vehicles to help me make my decision. Once I decided, he made sure that the car that I liked had all of the options that I was looking for. Once the purchase was complete, he thoroughly covered everything about the car - all the way down to how to turn the lights on. I will be recommending him to EVERY one that I know. Thank you Scott!!

deaven
11/27/2012

"David and Tracey took their time and explained..."

David and Tracey took their time and explained everything. I got my Jeep compass and my parents went back a few days later and got them a dodge Journey. Thanks from the Linen family!!!

David

shalon1680
11/24/2012

"Steve was awesome to work with and I highly encourage..."

Steve was awesome to work with and I highly encourage using him if you are looking for a honest salesman. I am very pleased with my dodge vehicle. Thanks a bunch Steve!!!!!!

Thegs06
11/19/2012

"Very friendly and helpful. It's was the best experience I..."

Very friendly and helpful. It's was the best experience I had in lurching a vehicle I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They really made you feel like you matter instead of just telling you what you want to here I give them two thumbs up. My family is in the military and they treated us like normal people not like let's who raise there prices I will be spreading the word on post for ever one to check out our dealership.

johnlayne63
11/14/2012

"My experience with Carolina Dodge of Lugoff,SC has been a..."

My experience with Carolina Dodge of Lugoff,SC has been a very satisfying one,largely due to the very friendly and courteous treatment of the staff,IE Steve Grandon,Sales Consultant,and Chris Barnum,Service Manager both of whom are very professional,knowledgeable and dedicated to customer satisfaction. John Layne, Cassatt,SC

Steve Grandon-Chris Barnum

Jaylowry
11/10/2012

"This dealership is by far the friendliest business I've..."

This dealership is by far the friendliest business I've walked into. Everyone is always asking if they can get you something. Further, the staff was professional, fast and not at all pushy. They answered questions with a smile. Jeromy Birket was extraordinary. We discussed things via email and he was very detailed in his responses. There was nothing but the utmost professionalism. In addition when I came in he worked to get what I asked for and there was no haggling. I'm proud to own a new Dodge from Carolina Dodge and will be sending friends there for the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Jeromy Birket

stracy
11/09/2012

"Was great to work with a real sales person that asked all..."

Was great to work with a real sales person that asked all the right questions when you are looking for a vehicle. Wayne was very knowledgeable and accommodating to all my questions and concerns. He went above and beyond to get me in the right vehicle that I wanted. I Highly recommend everyone to go see Wayne!

Wayne Watts

sassykitty
10/21/2012

"Cody Grantham is an awesome salesman! Very knowledgable,..."

Cody Grantham is an awesome salesman! Very knowledgable, caring, and considerate. Will go the extra mile for you and make sure that you are getting the car that is right for you and your budget! As a woman I appreciated his no pressure sales approach and the extra time he took to help me and answer my ?'s. His good service did not end with the sales and I continue to be impressed with this dealership in general. This is my 3rd purchse there and I will continue to do business with them in the future. Give Cody a call- you'll be a customer for life!

Cody Grantham