Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Internet Manager

February 25, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- twages

Steve was an excellent salesman and helped up process all paper work in a timely manner. He was very informative and did a great job.

February 22, 2017

"Awsome"

- Aqualoco

Great sales and customer service. I have purchased eight vehicles here and will definitely return. Awsome people, awsome vehicle knowledge, and friendly environment. I love my ram.

February 18, 2017

"New car purchase"

- pm

I had brought my jeep liberty in for some service and wanted to get in touch with a sales rep to buy a car for my daughter. The service department which by the way is always professional and helpful, recommended Nadine. She contacted me and asked why and what type of car I was looking for. I really feel as thougt she went that extra mile to find a car that would suit my budget as well as my need. She was amazing and the whole process was very simple and stress free. I highly recommend this dealership as well as Nadine for a new or used car! The service department is also wonderful and explains what they are doing and the cost before they preform a service. Great place!

2017 Ram 1500