Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call
Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

As a locally owned and operated car dealership, we take pride in being apart of our community. Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge belongs to professional associations like the Better Business Bureau and Kershaw County Chamber of Commerce, but also takes pride in fostering a service-oriented relationship with the community. We proudly support annual Relay for Life and Toys for Tots events to give back to the area that keeps us in business. We appreciate your interest, and invite you to come see why we are "The Little Cheaper Dealer!"

About Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

"Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep..."

Purchasing a used car from Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was essentially stress free. My deal was an out of state purchase and I worked with Sales Rep. Jeromy Birket. Jerromy was extremely helpful and made sure this purchase was right, in my mind, every step of the way. Jeromy was knowledgeable and communication was key to sealing the deal. When I need detailed information Jeromy was quick to respond and after a short period I owned the vehicle I had been searching for. Carolina Jeep have solid sales personnel who made me feel that my satisfaction was primary in the deal.

"Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I..."

Wayne was a very friendly and helpful salesperson. I would recomend him and the dealership to anyone who needs a new or used vehicle. He asked what we were looking for in a vehicle and what we wanted to pay. He made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Before we left, he showed us everything about our new Dodge Grand Caravan and made sure we had no questions. Thanks Wayne!!! We love our Dodge Grand Caravan, and our grandboys are spaced out and happy! That means a lot!

JAMES DINKINS

"I have used the service shop several times and they have..."

I have used the service shop several times and they have always been very friendly and helpful. The vehicle is ready when they say it will be, and they always let you know if there is anything else needing done.

"I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He..."

I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He was so helpful, friendly, and seem to go out of his way to help us with the purchase of my GMC Tahoe. Jeromy Birket was AWESOME...he answered all of my question due my complex situation if he was unable to answer my questions he did go seek for further assistance to provide me with other options and not just turn me away like some other dealerships. If it wasn't for Jeromy I don't believe that I would have my truck. GREAT JOB.

Jeromy Birket

"I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He..."

I have never been more satified with a salesperson. He was so helpful, friendly, and seem to go out of his way to help us with the purchase of my daughters first car. The entire staff was pleaseant and courteous. I reccomed Jeromy to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

"I was doing a late night vehicle search on a Sunday night..."

I was doing a late night vehicle search on a Sunday night on Cars.com. I saw the vehicle I wanted for an unbeatable price. I sent in a request for my eQuote. Within minutes I was contacted via Email by Jeromy Birket. He informed me of the ACTUAL price due to 3rd party advertising, but still managed to give me a deal that I couldnt refuse. Was I treated with respect? ABSOLUTELY! Jeromy literally quit eating his last minute dinner just to earn my business and to show the integrity of the dealership that he works at. He definetly put Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM on the map with my family and I. I will always be a loyal customer to Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. I got to meet the Finance manager, who definetly knew how to conduct business with a touch of Humor. Again these people are professionals. Completely hassle-free.

"I believe this dealership did great was for the follow..."

I believe this dealership did great was for the follow reasons: -Adam had great customer service, very friendly, and very approachable. -Adam ask us questions about what type of car we would like and helped us narrow down our choices. -Adam also let us test drive the 2010 Honda accord before we made our final decision. -Scott was very helpful in working with us to negotiate a price for the vechile. -Scott and Chris brought they our price down and where we could afford it. -Chris is very nice and kind. Straight to the point. No hassle at all when it came to financing. -Chris worked with many banks to get us approved and a good offer as far as payments. -Chris was very knowledge and knew what he was talking about and even give us some advices about overall financing. Overall our experience was great. You all have tremdously helpful in getting a vechile. Thank you for the hard work! Lisa Mendez

"During a visit for service that was to be performed for..."

During a visit for service that was to be performed for the sale, the finance fellow, a different one from the one that did the initial paperwork on the date of sale, reworked the numbers and got us a better rate and ultimately a lower payment. We had done business with Richard last year and was pleased, so it made sense to give them my business again. Great dealership!

"Jeromy Birket was AWESOME...he answered all of my..."

Jeromy Birket was AWESOME...he answered all of my question due my complex situation if he was unable to answer my questions he did go seek for further assistance to provide me with other options and not just turn me away like some other dealerships. Jeromy PROVIDED ME WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"I work with Mr.Myers on buying a use car an the whole..."

I work with Mr.Myers on buying a use car an the whole experience was great... If you go to Carolina Jeep Chrysler Dodge which I recommend ask for Mr. Myers I got a great car for a great price. Mrs. Boland

Reviews of David Nudelman