Carriage Traders

Carriage Traders Info

bdouglas7
8/25/2016

"Sales experience solid"

I bought a car from them recently, and the salesman, Roger Campbell, was forthright, didn't take it personally when I had questions on trade-in value, and hooked with me up with sales manager Jim Gallagher so I could ask questions. I didn't make the deal right away, but the dealership and I stayed in touch during the negotiating phase, and all acted professionally as we came to terms. I would definitely shop there again, and I can't recommend Roger highly enough.

Roger Campbell, Jim Gallagher

Tm052293
8/13/2016

"Excellent customer service and follow up "

Thank you RJ Richards for your great customer service. You went above and beyond to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Your follow up call was greatly appreciated

RJ Richards

mommyhunt15
6/10/2016

"Amazing exsperience, very happy, Thank you Carraige Traders!"

I am going to start off by saying that this was a fantastic experience. This was my very first time trying to get a financed car. I drove in with a unreliable vehicle that left me stranded all the time and had to jump start it every time I had to go somewhere and the very next day I drove off with a really dependable luxury vehicle for my family. Now I don't have to worry about anything because Carriage Traders did it all! My sales person Mike Cronin took the time with me to make sure I was satisfied. I have nothing bad to say about my experience. and will be referring others to Carriage Traders. I am super excited, this is my second day driving it and it is a really great car. Thank you to My friends at Carriage Traders.

Mike Cronin and Jeff Simays

David@hotmail
5/11/2016

"Salesman RJ Richards was great!"

I am very happy with the entire experience AND my 2013 Dodge Ram!!! The entire process was easy and comfortable. I have purchased at least 15 fifteen cars from your dealership since you were at your old location down the road in the 1980's. Thank You- DL

RJ Richards

zxman
5/09/2016

"Great Experience"

I dealt with Mike Cronin when buying a 2012 VW GTI. The experience was great, while they did not dicker much on the price (which I felt was fairly priced) they offered me a great price for my trade-in. Mike was very helpful and quick to follow up with any questions and we closed the deal and picked up the car within a matter of days. Upon getting the car home a found a small bubble in the sidewall of one of the tires. With no questions asked Carriage Traders Service Department took at look at the tire, ordered a brand new tire and had installed for us within a day at no cost. That kind of commitment to customer service is what will make me consider carriage traders for my next car purchase. We've owned the car for almost a year now and still love it!

Mike Cronin

Philjan
3/04/2016

"It was a great experience "

I went in on a Saturday looking for a truck Rj Richards come out to greet me it was a great experience from start to finish went for a test drive Saturday and picked it up Monday night would definitely buy from this place again couldn't believe I got it that quick

Rj Richards

Mike75
3/03/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

My salesman Mike Cronin did an excellent job making sure that I got the car that I wanted, Mike and the crew at carriage traders went well beyond the norm to make sure I was happy.

Mike Cronin

Happycustomer123
2/25/2016

"Reliable,informational, and very helpful"

My wife and I just purchased an SUV yesterday. I have to say that we are very happy with the level of sales service. Emily Hickey was not only willing to go above and beyond our customer needs, she was very polite, friendly and honest. I will recommend anyone to go see her for buying a vehicle for sure . Thanks again Emily you are a great person for the job.

Emily Hickey

buy car ssang
1/19/2016

"Friendly and Efficient "

Not only were Jeff and RJ friendly and helpful, they delivered, as promised. I was doubting my credit potential, knowing in the past, I had had a bad credit history. I was given 3 "worst scenarios" which in themselves were not terrible. It turned out that I was approved that very same day and to my delight, far, far, better than any of the three scenarios. There was no additional down payment needed beyond my trade-in, the monthly payment was considerably lower and included in the package was an extended 2-year warranty with roadside assistance thrown in. I am very glad I chose Carriage Traders. sandysang

Jeff and RJ

krismattison09
1/16/2016

"i had an excellent experience at carriage traders"

I got a 2011 Nissan maxima from R.J. Richards. My experience at carriage traders was the best experience I've had compared to other dealerships i went to.. R.J was polite, patient, and very helpful in my search for the perfect car. The prices are reasonable and they work with you finacially.. I would definitely recommend others to come to carriage traders....

R.J Richards