Carriage Traders

S Glens Falls, New York 12803
Carriage Traders Info

lsimm67
3/16/2015

"Great truck buying experience with Charlie Galloway"

This was the easiest used car buying experience I've ever had. Found a truck on the online site that I liked, went to the lot to see if it was there. Within 3 minutes of getting out of my car, Charlie was there to help. The truck I liked unfortunately was thought to be sold at that time, but Charlie was very helpful in pointing out the trucks that they had that were in my price range and body style that I liked. I test drove them that day but was not as happy with them because I had my heart set on the truck I saw online. Charlie said that there are new vehicles coming soon and he would do his best to find one like the one I wanted. The very next day he called me so say that the truck I wanted was in fact available once more. I drove to the lot, test drove the 2009 Dodge 1500 which had nice low mileage and was in very good condition, and of course wanted to buy.Charlie and the finance team were able to not only give me a fair price on the truck but get me a loan at a great finance rate. I was driving my truck home the very next day. Thank you so much to the team at Carriage Traders for knowing their business and making my experience easy fun and fast!!!!!

Charlie Galloway

Mike G
2/21/2015

"Diamond in the rough"

My wife drives nothing but Chevy Astros believe it not and after driving one for ten years she wanted a newer one. Searched for months and checked out many but finally came up with a 2005 gem from Carriage Traders. Excellent vehicle, low milage and they delivered close to 300 miles away. It turned out better than the pictures. Had to rely on Jim and Charlie to send me a van that my wife was happy with......and that they did! Thanks Guys.

Jim G and Charlie G

x rider
12/05/2014

"very friendly and helpful."

excellent customer service. i appreciated that they actually know how to follow up with a letter and phone call unlike most dealers. i found out about carriage traders from a cargurus listing online. i would gladly do the 2 hour drive to purchase my next vehicle from them. i have dealt with bad dealers in my area so i wont mind the drive at all to avoid them. i will certainly recommend them to family and friends. thanks again.

steve sax, jim, and roger

MegCeriello
11/24/2014

"Dave is good stuff. "

Well, I bought my first car at carriage traders in 2010, and since then i moved two hours away. I realized that my beautiful Aveo was getting old, and probably needed more care than i can give her, so i decided i needed a new car and was desperately searching for a blue Chevy Cruz, which i became obsessed with over a year's time. I had almost given up when i decided to just take a look at Carriage Traders website at two o clock in the morning. Lo and BEHOLD!!! There she was, shiny and new, perfect in her baby blue hue. I was ready to say goodbye to my beloved aveo which i had affectionately named Avacar, and welcome Sophia VerCARa to my family. I reached out to Carriage Traders, and soon Dave called me and got me approved to take her home. He has been fantastic during this whole process. He was attentive, changed things at a moments notice, and even got the car ready for me days before we were scheduled to make the deal due to my hectic work schedule. Dave made it possible to do everything over the phone, and i felt that i trusted him enough to commit to this car without actually seeing it yet. SOOOO, i drove myself up to Dave and the beautiful Sophia and within an hour of arriving, Dave sent me on my way. Since then, i've received countless phone calls from Dave, not because i'm endearing, but because my happiness in my purchase matters. i've recommended Dave at Carriage Traders to at least five people, and i'm happy to say one co-worker had a pleasant experience, and bought his new car there, despite the 2 hour drive. ( where's my check, Dave..hehe). Did i mention if you recommend a friend to carriage traders and they buy a car you get an incentive ? BAM! Well, needless to say, i wont ever go anywhere else to buy a car. I don't care if i'm five minutes away or 5 states away. I can't imagine trusting someone else with such an important purchase. Thanks, Dave! Talk to you soon.

Dave

bronxbaby
11/10/2014

"Thanks"

I was introduced to carriage traders by a co-worker after she heard I was looking to get another vehicle.I called carriage traders the next day.The sales person asked me what was I looking for in a car as well my budget and within hours was able to get me approved for a 2003 Honda civic Lx.While driving the two plus hours to get there I was full of happiness and when I received my keys it was a joyful moment.Thank you Dave and carriage traders for making this dream come true.Did I mentioned I always received a call from my salesman asking how the car was and if There was anything he could further assist me with now that's customer service there.

David miles

Taylor1112
10/29/2014

" quality used truck"

Great truck, fair dealings, and even better customer service!! Enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend if you're looking for a quality used truck this is the place!!!

Jim Gallagher

Bobbrady5
9/13/2014

"A great place to buy a car "

Steve Sax is a great car salesman and a really nice guy. This is the second car i bought from carriage traders. The reason why i went back was because its the only dealership that I've shopped at where they don't play all the car buying games. i didn't have to spend hours there and they where very straight forward about price and financing. I've tried to buy cars at other dealers where they keep going back and forth with the manager and give ridiculous prices that aren't even close to what i wanted. i will buy another car there in the future.

Steve Sax

Jtcjell
9/05/2014

"A+ great experience "

Found a truck that fit my needs and gave me a fair deal on my trade. I even got the service manager to buy me lunch :)

James Gallagher

klijah
3/16/2014

"this was not my first experience with them and not my..."

this was not my first experience with them and not my last, but the next experience I had makes me realize they are crooks and nothing can change that so there will be no more experiences for me with them. I bought a very over-priced vehicle and the fact is I could have bought it new for the price I paid, however I did not learn that right away. I was not desparate to buy this car and did NOT really want it. It was put through a bank at a very high rate of interest for far longer than I realized. I guess car dealers can manipulate to make any sale they want. I know its our fault for not asking more questions you can not really be victimized by a car dealer w/o your consent but where are these peoples consciences. I know they will have to answer to GOD one day. We went by their illustrious establishment again, and my husband decided we should express our feelings about the toyota we bought and they said they were sorry, and that we had not been victimized by them but by a group they had that came up from down south with a large inventory of cars and they also had a bad experience with these people so it wasn't their fault.....ummm yeah. I will shorten my story by saying we ended up with a crap old vehicle....60 payments with high interest and a rotten taste of rip-off pie in our mouths. I hope this is a warning, do your homework before you visit them and NEVER buy your first visit, research first check everything out. We have excellent credit and could have gotten a 400% better loan on our own elsewhere do not go if you are tired or have to go to work the same day you will be talked into something you will regret.

steve

boudouvas
2/13/2013

"Buying was fine (Berney), but after the first month some..."

Buying was fine (Berney), but after the first month some problems occurred and employees not very responsive or polite. Don't think i'd recommend.

Berney (not there any longer)