Carriage Traders

S Glens Falls, New York 12803
Carriage Traders Info

David@hotmail
5/11/2016

"Salesman RJ Richards was great!"

I am very happy with the entire experience AND my 2013 Dodge Ram!!! The entire process was easy and comfortable. I have purchased at least 15 fifteen cars from your dealership since you were at your old location down the road in the 1980's. Thank You- DL

RJ Richards

zxman
5/09/2016

"Great Experience"

I dealt with Mike Cronin when buying a 2012 VW GTI. The experience was great, while they did not dicker much on the price (which I felt was fairly priced) they offered me a great price for my trade-in. Mike was very helpful and quick to follow up with any questions and we closed the deal and picked up the car within a matter of days. Upon getting the car home a found a small bubble in the sidewall of one of the tires. With no questions asked Carriage Traders Service Department took at look at the tire, ordered a brand new tire and had installed for us within a day at no cost. That kind of commitment to customer service is what will make me consider carriage traders for my next car purchase. We've owned the car for almost a year now and still love it!

Mike Cronin

Philjan
3/04/2016

"It was a great experience "

I went in on a Saturday looking for a truck Rj Richards come out to greet me it was a great experience from start to finish went for a test drive Saturday and picked it up Monday night would definitely buy from this place again couldn't believe I got it that quick

Rj Richards

Mike75
3/03/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

My salesman Mike Cronin did an excellent job making sure that I got the car that I wanted, Mike and the crew at carriage traders went well beyond the norm to make sure I was happy.

Mike Cronin

Happycustomer123
2/25/2016

"Reliable,informational, and very helpful"

My wife and I just purchased an SUV yesterday. I have to say that we are very happy with the level of sales service. Emily Hickey was not only willing to go above and beyond our customer needs, she was very polite, friendly and honest. I will recommend anyone to go see her for buying a vehicle for sure . Thanks again Emily you are a great person for the job.

Emily Hickey

buy car ssang
1/19/2016

"Friendly and Efficient "

Not only were Jeff and RJ friendly and helpful, they delivered, as promised. I was doubting my credit potential, knowing in the past, I had had a bad credit history. I was given 3 "worst scenarios" which in themselves were not terrible. It turned out that I was approved that very same day and to my delight, far, far, better than any of the three scenarios. There was no additional down payment needed beyond my trade-in, the monthly payment was considerably lower and included in the package was an extended 2-year warranty with roadside assistance thrown in. I am very glad I chose Carriage Traders. sandysang

Jeff and RJ

krismattison09
1/16/2016

"i had an excellent experience at carriage traders"

I got a 2011 Nissan maxima from R.J. Richards. My experience at carriage traders was the best experience I've had compared to other dealerships i went to.. R.J was polite, patient, and very helpful in my search for the perfect car. The prices are reasonable and they work with you finacially.. I would definitely recommend others to come to carriage traders....

R.J Richards

Cdwyer22
1/10/2016

"Excellent experience"

had an excellent experience, and felt the dealership and salesman , went above and beyond to meet my expectations, to make my auto purchase successful and comfortable. Thanks loving my new ride!!!

Mike Cronin , Jim Gallagher

disgusted 1999
1/02/2016

"Getting the run around."

I found this dealership and looked through the cars for sale. Every one of them is over priced! I used many sources of information on the cars and trucks I was looking at KBB,values Car Gurus, The black book,Cars.co, Autotrader, and Edmunds.com. So I did my homework got the whole Carfax vehicle history report plus I got another complete vehicle history report from, Autocheck.com. They were over priced on every single thing they sell. I try to negotiate a price. Wow I talked them down to a whole $200 and that is 2 hundred off there price. Then some other guy comes over I believe he was the Sales Manager he told me if they went any lower they would lose on the car. I laughed at him and said you got this car at a auction. How do you know that? I did my homework you could not fool me. Well $200 off is best we can do. No used car dealer buys a car to make $200 or $300 on each car! It does not go that way. I called back 5 times or more and talked to Dealership Contacts they were So rude to me then I was would be transferred to Sales Manager. Guess what it he never answers the phone it would ring 10 times and goes to a voicemail, I would leave a message to have him return my calls messages I left 4 message on his voicemail and I never got one callback from him! I gave him plenty of time to return my calls and never got a callback from anyone at the dealership. I am looking to spend 10k on a car and they treat me horribly. So I moved on from them. A warning to people going there with not so good credit don't let them charge you sticker price. They get high risk buyers who have bad credit and they put them into a very over paid car or truck. Then the lose there cars. How can the sleep at night taking advantage of people with rocky credit to sell them way over priced cars, trucks. motorcycles, mini vans and SUV's. So took my money else where were they got me into a better car, with way less miles on it and a much berrer

Julie Sheeren,Barb DeLong,Jim Gallaghaer,RJ Richards and a couple of people I forgot there names.

edr
12/30/2015

"Great experience"

Bought a 2008 Cadillac. RJ and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable with the purchase. They were fair and upfront. Very happy with the entire experience.

RJ Richards