Carriage Traders

S Glens Falls, New York 12803
Carriage Traders Info

buy car ssang
1/19/2016

"Friendly and Efficient "

Not only were Jeff and RJ friendly and helpful, they delivered, as promised. I was doubting my credit potential, knowing in the past, I had had a bad credit history. I was given 3 "worst scenarios" which in themselves were not terrible. It turned out that I was approved that very same day and to my delight, far, far, better than any of the three scenarios. There was no additional down payment needed beyond my trade-in, the monthly payment was considerably lower and included in the package was an extended 2-year warranty with roadside assistance thrown in. I am very glad I chose Carriage Traders. sandysang

Jeff and RJ

krismattison09
1/16/2016

"i had an excellent experience at carriage traders"

I got a 2011 Nissan maxima from R.J. Richards. My experience at carriage traders was the best experience I've had compared to other dealerships i went to.. R.J was polite, patient, and very helpful in my search for the perfect car. The prices are reasonable and they work with you finacially.. I would definitely recommend others to come to carriage traders....

R.J Richards

Cdwyer22
1/10/2016

"Excellent experience"

had an excellent experience, and felt the dealership and salesman , went above and beyond to meet my expectations, to make my auto purchase successful and comfortable. Thanks loving my new ride!!!

Mike Cronin , Jim Gallagher

disgusted 1999
1/02/2016

"Getting the run around."

I found this dealership and looked through the cars for sale. Every one of them is over priced! I used many sources of information on the cars and trucks I was looking at KBB,values Car Gurus, The black book,Cars.co, Autotrader, and Edmunds.com. So I did my homework got the whole Carfax vehicle history report plus I got another complete vehicle history report from, Autocheck.com. They were over priced on every single thing they sell. I try to negotiate a price. Wow I talked them down to a whole $200 and that is 2 hundred off there price. Then some other guy comes over I believe he was the Sales Manager he told me if they went any lower they would lose on the car. I laughed at him and said you got this car at a auction. How do you know that? I did my homework you could not fool me. Well $200 off is best we can do. No used car dealer buys a car to make $200 or $300 on each car! It does not go that way. I called back 5 times or more and talked to Dealership Contacts they were So rude to me then I was would be transferred to Sales Manager. Guess what it he never answers the phone it would ring 10 times and goes to a voicemail, I would leave a message to have him return my calls messages I left 4 message on his voicemail and I never got one callback from him! I gave him plenty of time to return my calls and never got a callback from anyone at the dealership. I am looking to spend 10k on a car and they treat me horribly. So I moved on from them. A warning to people going there with not so good credit don't let them charge you sticker price. They get high risk buyers who have bad credit and they put them into a very over paid car or truck. Then the lose there cars. How can the sleep at night taking advantage of people with rocky credit to sell them way over priced cars, trucks. motorcycles, mini vans and SUV's. So took my money else where were they got me into a better car, with way less miles on it and a much berrer

Julie Sheeren,Barb DeLong,Jim Gallaghaer,RJ Richards and a couple of people I forgot there names.

edr
12/30/2015

"Great experience"

Bought a 2008 Cadillac. RJ and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable with the purchase. They were fair and upfront. Very happy with the entire experience.

cslw1996
12/26/2015

"RJ Richards"

We bought a 2014 Jetta. RJ was very helpful in helping with our decision. RJ went out of his way to help us out. We would like to thank everyone at the dealership for being so helpful. They were all a pleasure to deal with, up front and honest.

zchandler11
12/19/2015

"Ford F150"

I initially went to carriage traders months ago looking for a truck and ended up leaving several times without one. RJ always let me know when something similar my request came in and eventually, I ended up leaving with the truck I had been looking for but couldn't find myself.

Daniel Coolidge
12/19/2015

"Daniel Coolidge"

I bought a2008 Dodge Ram. I dealt with RJ Richard's and he kept looking until he found a truck in my budget. I will recommend them to all my friends.

RJ Richard's

Kinsey and Jean
11/10/2015

"great place to get a car!!"

I bought a 2010 Hyundai from Roger Campbell ...Everyone was kind and helpful....Just wanted to thank you all very much ....I'm enjoying my newer Vehicle a lot !!

Roger Campbell and Jeff

ben
11/08/2015

"great dealership !"

I bought a used 2009 Chevy Colorado from Carriage Traders and it was one of the best auto buying experiences I have ever had and I have been buying cars and trucks for the past 50 years. I have never dealt with a better dealership! Emily, the sales person is delightful. She was able to discuss the vehicle that I was looking for with a through knowledge and understanding of my needs. The dealership manager, Jim, was also very helpful and understanding. Jeff handled the financial end and he was terrific. My entire experience was just great and without any of the typical car dealer pressures that is usually prevalent in the car sales business. They even took care of registering it and delivering it to my house which is about 100 miles away. I would highly recommend Carriage Traders to anyone looking for a good deal and great treatment.

Emily, Jim, Jeff