Carriage Traders

S Glens Falls, New York 12803
Carriage Traders Info

JohnB71
8/28/2015

"Excellent & Friendly Service"

Emily Hickey was WONDERFUL! to work with,after showing us the cars she had on the lot in our price range she called us back the next day and offered us a better vehicle for us because she knew what we were looking for and sent us to best place to finance for us,and was EXACTLY! were we wanted to be price wise. THANKS EMILY !!

Meena2012
8/21/2015

"Excellent service and friendly staff"

Emily Hickey was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and was not pushing a sale on us. She did a great job making the car buying process a breeze! I would highly recommend searching for your next vehicle here.

Pamela
8/18/2015

"Excellent Service"

I just purchased my 2nd vehicle from Carriage Traders and did so because I was so pleased with the original purchase from them. Everyone in the dealership especially the Sales Representatives to the General Manager provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere that was a pleasure for me as a consumer. The fact that each vehicle is put through an extensive review at the service garage before you drive it off the lot gives me ease with purchasing a previously owned vehicle. I pride myslef on seeking out the best opportunity for my dollar and Carriage Traders helped me achieve that goal.

Hondachic77
8/17/2015

""Why go any place else?""

A great experience! Had me in my car in no time! The staff is amazing (Mike Cronin & David Miles) are very helpful and easy to talk to! Like my title review says- "WHY GO ANY PLACE ELSE" Thank you to all the staff and customers that made my visit worth wild! I recommend anyone whom is looking to purchase any make, any model, any year vehicle to do so from Carriage Traders. No matter where you're from, near or far, this is the place to get your car! Thanks again, I will be back to purchase again! Sincerely, A proud owner & Carriage Traders fan, Spring Ackley

Mike Cronin & David Miles

Kkell011
8/11/2015

"Great experience"

Answered all my questions and concerns and made sure I was taken care of. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great car buying experience and fantastic car quality.

Mike Cronin

Nrussell
8/09/2015

"Keep it simple"

Upon sending a request for information, I was contacted within minutes. I am very pleased with my purchase and with the customer service. Emily Hickey was very helpful and made the process very simple. She was honest and to the point. Excellent service. Thank you!

Emily Hickey, David Miles

jtackett
8/09/2015

"No pressure sales, with honest people."

Within a half hour after my test drive, I purchased a Jeep Wrangler from them. The salesman, Mike Cronin was an honest and thorough person to speak with. He has made my family very happy with our experience there. We've bought two vehicles from them in the past 2 months! Excellent business to customer relations, with zero pressure. Go there... Thanks Mike!

Mike Cronin

KatieJean75
8/06/2015

"Very Pleased at Carriage Traders"

Extremely pleased with our purchase of a 2012 Kia Forte with Carriage Traders! Quality car, great service, pleased and will recommend my friends! Thanks from Kate Sullivan

Mike Cronin, Jim Gallagher and Dave Miles

The Zadrozny Family
8/05/2015

"Smooth transaction!"

We are very pleased and highly recommend Carriage Traders in south Glens Falls .We received excellent service from Jim Gallagher, Roger Campbell and David Miles. We are enjoying our new vehicle! The Zadrozny family

Jim Gallagher, Roger Campbell and David Miles

Murphy5435
8/04/2015

"2010 Saturn Vue"

I had purchased my first used vehicle from a Carriage Traders sales consultant two years ago. I decided to trade in that vehicle for something a bit bigger, with a hatch back feature. RJ Richards worked diligently, without pressure, to find the right vehicle for me. In addition, David Miles was true to his word and kept my payments within the range I requested. Thank you! Within a few weeks of the purchase (before my first car payment) an engine light came on. Although the repair was not covered by warranty, Carriage Traders paid for the cost of the part and labor. I can never thank them enough for going above and beyond to keep me satisfied. Thank you to all who worked so hard to keep me a happy customer who will return again one day for my next vehicle!

RJ Richards; David Miles; Krista Caldwell; Jeff Bolton