Carriage Traders

Good

Carriage Traders
Carriage Traders Info

"Thanks"

I was introduced to carriage traders by a co-worker after she heard I was looking to get another vehicle.I called carriage traders the next day.The sales person asked me what was I looking for in a car as well my budget and within hours was able to get me approved for a 2003 Honda civic Lx.While driving the two plus hours to get there I was full of happiness and when I received my keys it was a joyful moment.Thank you Dave and carriage traders for making this dream come true.Did I mentioned I always received a call from my salesman asking how the car was and if There was anything he could further assist me with now that's customer service there.

David miles

" quality used truck"

Great truck, fair dealings, and even better customer service!! Enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend if you're looking for a quality used truck this is the place!!!

Jim Gallagher

"A great place to buy a car "

Steve Sax is a great car salesman and a really nice guy. This is the second car i bought from carriage traders. The reason why i went back was because its the only dealership that I've shopped at where they don't play all the car buying games. i didn't have to spend hours there and they where very straight forward about price and financing. I've tried to buy cars at other dealers where they keep going back and forth with the manager and give ridiculous prices that aren't even close to what i wanted. i will buy another car there in the future.

Steve Sax

"A+ great experience "

Found a truck that fit my needs and gave me a fair deal on my trade. I even got the service manager to buy me lunch :)

James Gallagher

"this was not my first experience with them and not my..."

this was not my first experience with them and not my last, but the next experience I had makes me realize they are crooks and nothing can change that so there will be no more experiences for me with them. I bought a very over-priced vehicle and the fact is I could have bought it new for the price I paid, however I did not learn that right away. I was not desparate to buy this car and did NOT really want it. It was put through a bank at a very high rate of interest for far longer than I realized. I guess car dealers can manipulate to make any sale they want. I know its our fault for not asking more questions you can not really be victimized by a car dealer w/o your consent but where are these peoples consciences. I know they will have to answer to GOD one day. We went by their illustrious establishment again, and my husband decided we should express our feelings about the toyota we bought and they said they were sorry, and that we had not been victimized by them but by a group they had that came up from down south with a large inventory of cars and they also had a bad experience with these people so it wasn't their fault.....ummm yeah. I will shorten my story by saying we ended up with a crap old vehicle....60 payments with high interest and a rotten taste of rip-off pie in our mouths. I hope this is a warning, do your homework before you visit them and NEVER buy your first visit, research first check everything out. We have excellent credit and could have gotten a 400% better loan on our own elsewhere do not go if you are tired or have to go to work the same day you will be talked into something you will regret.

steve

"Buying was fine (Berney), but after the first month some..."

Buying was fine (Berney), but after the first month some problems occurred and employees not very responsive or polite. Don't think i'd recommend.

Berney (not there any longer)

"It has not even been my second payment on the vehicle and..."

It has not even been my second payment on the vehicle and I need around $1000.00 in exaust work. I have a transmission oil leak. Let you know that I had 4 places the motor oil had been leaking out of the only way I would had know this is because I brought the vehicle to Saratoga Nissan and they are very honest people I wish I had bought my vehicle there. When you get out of the car and its running it automatically locks u out now thats a bonus. Never ever buy a vehicle from the guys! Oh yea and to top it all off the salesman I bought the vehicle from quite the next day

Shawn,Rob, Armand

"DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THESE HACKS, THEY POLISH UP..."

DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THESE HACKS, THEY POLISH UP CRUMBY RUST BUCKETS IN THERE AUTO BODY SHOP AND THEN PUT THEM UP FOR SALE I OWNED A TRUCK FOR LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AND THE PAINT BUBBLED THROUGH WHERE THEY DID BONDO WORK, HAD I KNOWN IT HAD SO MUCH BODY RUST THAT HAD JUST BEEN COVERED UP I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THE PURCHASE, WITHIN A YEAR OF OWNING, POWER STEERING LINES WENT, BRAKE LINES WENT, SCAM DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!

bernie

"my daughter tried buying a car first the saleman only..."

my daughter tried buying a car first the saleman only wanted to talk to her husband(a man) It has taken over 1wk and 1/2 and they have come up with every excuse. garanteeed credit? she was told thats for people without credit. what does that mean? than she gets asked to put down adeposit!! no one gave her any numbers so she didnt. than she gets told she has to make a 2500 deposit. but when she said ok they came up with she was late with a car payment so the bank wont give her credit. what happened with the guaranteeed credit. than she had to get the payoff from her car and fax them the kelly blue book page.

mike

"I was looking for a car that was great on gas and easy on..."

I was looking for a car that was great on gas and easy on my wallet. I stopped in Carriage Traders and was helped by a man named Kris. he helped me get into a great little car and kept my payments where I needed them. I would recomend this dealer to anyone looking for a great deal!

Kris