Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

jr59007
3/27/2015

"Keith was amazing!"

Great experience thanks to Keith. Definitely would come back again for another car. I love my new car. Keith was personal and very helpful, give this guy a raise. Thanks!

March 28, 2015

I enjoyed working with you....glad you like your new car! Keith Penny

will stewart
3/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Got a great car for a great price. The sale representative i work with named Rob was extremely helpful. Very knowledgeable but also not someone who makes something they dont know up.

Rob

March 26, 2015

Will, Thanks for the positive review....we appreciate your business. Rob Berry is one of our top salesman with excellent customer skills!

poppyblue
3/17/2015

"I had a good time at the dealership"

Shawn Griffin made me feel very good and he was very helpful. He set the navigation system for me so that i could make it back to my town that was very helpful to me.

March 26, 2015

Our sales guy Shawn Griffin always goes out of his way to try and help our customers! Setting the navi system to get home is just an example of his fabulous customer service! Thank you for the great review.

Rpranio
3/16/2015

"Car Vision Experience"

I just wanted to take a minute to express and praise my experience at Car Vision in the purchase of my 2007 Nissan 350Z Roadster. Contrell Jones gets a 5 star ***** rating by me, this gentlemen treated me very well and made the car buying experience a total pleasure. I would not hesitate recommending Car Vision and Contrell to any of my family and friends.

March 26, 2015

Contrell Jones works hard to treat his customers well and your review is telling of his hard work! Thanks for the kind words!

Cathyo
3/13/2015

"Excellent service extremely friendly "

Car vision dealership has taken car shopping to a whole new level. This is one experience you must try when buying your next car. Bryan was exceptional in service, sales and extremely knowledgeable. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

March 13, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to our Car Vision family! Enjoy your beautiful Honda Accord!! Bryan Austin

MissV
3/12/2015

"Great first car purchase "

I saw a car online that I was interested in, which brought me to the dealership. I was greeted by Michael who saw me through my entire process. Thomas got me the best rate with my less than perfect credit. Overall I had a great experience.

March 12, 2015

I was very glad to help you with your first car purchase! I hope to work with you again down the road, it was my pleasure to assist you! ~Mike Smith

Morgan
3/09/2015

"Excellent "

Joel and Keith were the absolute best people ever!! Had the best buying experience!!! For a process that is always stressful they made it easy and painless!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

March 26, 2015

I am glad you had a great experience here at Car Vision. Best of luck with your new car and welcome to our family! Keith Penny

amm5687
3/04/2015

"great deal! great service!"

I had a great experience and got a great car. I was in and out very quickly. Pat was very helpful and he was very friendly. He did not push any of the cars on me that I looked at. He gave me the options and let me decide. After I finsiged with him, Tom did my finances and he was very friendly. I was in and out quickly. I had a great experience and my car is like new.

Tom Sandor

March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for doing business with us! I had a great time working with you, and I'm so glad you like your new car! I hope in the future you'll come back to us when it's time for your next car. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle. Pat Rachor

Justanotherguy
3/03/2015

"Pleasant but Slow "

Sales rep Wilmer was very pleasant and easy to work with. He did an excellent job. The dealership is clean and friendly. They have an abundance of autos available to choose from. I knew a 2007 Jeep with low miles was what I wanted and only tested that car. On the negative side it was a very slow process from the time I said yes on the purchase to the time I finally signed the papers. It appeared they could use more help evaluating your trade in for price and getting papers together. The interest rate was not as good as I thought it should be. Overall the process was good but too long. 4 1/2 - 5 hrs. in and out. Gotta work on that.

March 26, 2015

Dear Justanotherguy, Thank you for your kind, personal review. I try to make sure all my customers are treated well. Regarding our timing, we have added additional people to reduce our customer waiting time. Thank you, Wilmer Reyes

ravonsfan
3/02/2015

"2007 JEEP LIBERTY"

They allowed my mechanic to look at the vehicle before I purchased it .. Only minor thinks nothing major..except the vehicle needed tires... This balanced out because they went above and beyond with my trade... They were very fast as far as paperwork etc...Shaun and Tom both excellent to deal with .. Good rate on car loan and extended warranty....

March 26, 2015

Dear ravonsfan, Thanks for your review of our process at Car Vision. We try to move as quick as our customer allow. Best of luck with your new Jeep Liberty! Shawn Griffin

Reviews of Thomas Snader