Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

amm5687
3/04/2015

"great deal! great service!"

I had a great experience and got a great car. I was in and out very quickly. Pat was very helpful and he was very friendly. He did not push any of the cars on me that I looked at. He gave me the options and let me decide. After I finsiged with him, Tom did my finances and he was very friendly. I was in and out quickly. I had a great experience and my car is like new.

Tom Sandor

Justanotherguy
3/03/2015

"Pleasant but Slow "

Sales rep Wilmer was very pleasant and easy to work with. He did an excellent job. The dealership is clean and friendly. They have an abundance of autos available to choose from. I knew a 2007 Jeep with low miles was what I wanted and only tested that car. On the negative side it was a very slow process from the time I said yes on the purchase to the time I finally signed the papers. It appeared they could use more help evaluating your trade in for price and getting papers together. The interest rate was not as good as I thought it should be. Overall the process was good but too long. 4 1/2 - 5 hrs. in and out. Gotta work on that.

ravonsfan
3/02/2015

"2007 JEEP LIBERTY"

They allowed my mechanic to look at the vehicle before I purchased it .. Only minor thinks nothing major..except the vehicle needed tires... This balanced out because they went above and beyond with my trade... They were very fast as far as paperwork etc...Shaun and Tom both excellent to deal with .. Good rate on car loan and extended warranty....

Sherry
2/23/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I bought a 2007 Chevrolet Malibu on February 12, 2015. I had a great experience. Keith Penny was the salesman. He was friendly and very helpful. Made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Joel Breen was the financial end of the deal.. He was very nice and made that process quite painless. Thanks to both of you. I love my "new" car.

eileene
2/18/2015

"Friendly, good prices, but dishonest and disorganized!"

We have had quite the ongoing experience with Car Vision. The salesman was great, the people friendly. They were also disorganized, lacked in proper communication with us AND within their dealership, promised us certain things to be done that never were, and I believe are very misleading in their with their promise of taking each car through a "meticulous 118-point inspection process." They might INSPECT the car but not do any of the work it needs. We recently bought a van and took it to our mechanic. It was discovered that the vehicle was lacking is some very basic care (extremely low and even empty on some of the major fluids needed.) Also, the regular maintenance work needed for the mileage of the vehicle was not even performed and it is costing us another $1500 to have this work done (new timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, all fluids, power steering bushing, tune-up and weatherizing.) It drove great at the dealership and their promise of a meticulous inspection made us confident in buying the van. There were A LOT of underlying problems that could have EASILY been taken care of at the dealership. There was mix up with paperwork and a host of other mix-ups on their part that caused us a major delay. With all that being said, the salesperson was very nice, no pressure, and we got a nice vehicle that just needs some work done to it. But the process was brutal.

LMS
2/17/2015

"I have bought two cars through CarVision"

I bought my last car through Car Vision and liked the no-haggle policy as i have had very bad experiences with sheisty car dealerships in the past. I just bought my second car with them a couple of weeks ago. I initially went in to see one car but it was not ready to be test-driven (it was still being serviced) so my sales rep (David Cha) was very helpful and found me another car that I liked even better that was in my price range. He let me look up various review and ratings sites so I could compare the type of car I was looking at vs the other one I had wanted to look at til I was satisfied on the type of car I was dealing with. Then the day after I bought this car I noticed a noise that I had not heard when I test drove it so I called CarVision to see if they would look at the car and if it had a problem to take care of it for free since the car was supposed to have no issues when I bought it. They had me bring in the car and replaced the rotors and breaks pads (as well as a short in the defroster) all for free and did it in a timely manner. I really like my car and recommend Car Vision.

Carvision responded to this review

February 18, 2015

LMS Thanks for sharing you experience here at Car Vision. We are always ready to make those small adjustments after the sale to make sure your new vehicle is to your satisfaction. Repeat customers like yourself are the heart of our business. Congratulations! Dave Cha

Brian W
2/12/2015

"Great Experience "

My wife was due for a larger,newer SUV. We found the 07 Chevy Suburban on Car Visions website. Scheduled a appt to check it out and were surprised at just how clean and flawless this vehicle was. Keith Penny was our sales guy and was a pleasure to work with. The price was perfect for such a flawless low mile used vehicle. On behalf of my wife and myself we want to thank Keith Penny and Car Vision for a great car buying experience. Thank You, The Walker Family

Tracey
2/11/2015

"purchase"

I would highly recommend Sean! He was friendly, patient and honest My son was buying his first car and actually said he"was glad he bought the car from Sean". We felt Sean helped us find the right car, not "sell" us a car.

I am sorry I am bad at remembering names and can't remember the other gentlemen we worked with.

laurenmcd13
2/10/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Dave Cha was very professional and a great car salesman! Had a great car buying experience with Dave and also the dealership. Everyone was very helpful and personable and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend Dave and Car Vision to someone shopping for a car!

Carvision responded to this review

February 10, 2015

Lauren, we're so happy that you had a great experience. Enjoy your Ford Explorer! David Cha

cboss
2/09/2015

"Great price, nice people"

We found exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with and answered all our questions.

Reviews of Thomas Snader