Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Missty15
9/03/2015

"Fast Service, No Haggle on price"

We had a good experience with Car Vision. Brain and Nicole were great. Big lot full of cars. Price was reasonable and just what I wanted for a second car!

Arijit
9/03/2015

"It was an awesome experience "

A big thanks to Car Vision team and specially CJ for making the process so smooth. I appreciate the true comment on everything about the car and taking the lead to complete the transaction. Thank you!

imrousey

"Fantastic Experience"

Big thanks to Contrell and the whole team at Carvision. We researched online, went for a test drive and drove away with our car the same afternoon. We never felt pressured and were assisted by Contrell every step of the way. They even quickly and fairly found a great financing option for us. Really wonderful experience.

Macondo
9/03/2015

"It was a great experience "

Thanks Dean for assisting us through the process of buying my first car. I appreciate your understanding and patience. It was better for me to take my time to read the papers before signing them. I was not expecting the process will take such a long time. Thanks to Bryan as well and I feel bad for not remembering the name of the male that explained the papers to me with great kindness and detail.

esamios
9/01/2015

"Quick, efficient, easy car purchase experience - ."

We went to the dealership with a list of the cars we saw on the internet. The salesman quickly showed us the vehicles and printed out the carfax information. Our decision to purchase was made on the spot, complete with financing. Because it was closing time, we decided to pick up the vehicle the next day.

Bosa

SaraC
8/31/2015

"Easiest car-buying experience to date"

I came to the dealership 45 min before it was to open. Immediately, I was greeted by Contrell Jones (CJ), who said he'd be happy to help me. Within 3 hours, I made a trade, and drove home my new car. I was anticipating weeks worth of headaches, but I was wrong. Pleasantly surprised!!!

I think Matt and the Woman in Finance-also amazing!

DominicC
8/31/2015

"Comfortable no pressure car purchase and trade-in. "

The gentlemen at Car Vision were very helpful and patient in making our trade-in and purchase a smooth transition. Mr. Bosa was our salesman and he was a perfect gentleman in accommodating any need we had,which included patiently assisting us with our trade-in. This was my first time ever purchasing fro Car Vision, but will not be my last. A+ customer service

Mr. Bosa was my salesman. Jess worked with us and helped answer finance questions, and Joel handled all of our paperwork.

Jennasuh2208

"A+++ Everthing"

Just GREAT!!!!! Best experience I ever had.. I will send everyone that's in a market for a car. Keep up the great work. Be safe.

bas2461
8/30/2015

"good place to buy a car"

My sales person was very nice and offered good customer service. The price for the vehicle was great. My only issue was my sales person did not inform me of all the information I needed at the point of sale. This made buying the car a longer process because I was not prepared due to being misinformed.

Britlesh3
8/30/2015

"Great deal with a great company! "

I found my 2011 jeep patriot through the car vision website. I spoke with Contrell and he set me up with an appointment to test drive that night. Needless to say, we found the perfect vehicle for us! The staff was extremely kind and happily answered any questions we had! Thank you Contrell and the Car Vision team!!

Joel Breen