Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

kyle19
5/18/2015

" " Worth the Trip ""

We were looking for a nice pick up truck. After checking the stock on line, we took a ride from Staten Island NY ( 90 miles away ) It was worth the trip. We bought a Ford F150 in mint condition that day. The price was right, the sales person Wilmer was very helpful and was in no rush to have us sign. Since that day l have dealt with Bryan, Matt from service, and have nothing but good things to say about the entire staff.

Janice23
5/16/2015

"easy going"

I purchased my vehicle almost two months ago. I absolutely could not asked for a better experience. Michael took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a vehicle and my price range. He showed me exactly what I was looking for. Mikchael was never pushy and was very patient with me while I was making my decision. He took the time to explain everything to me. Brad made the financing very available to me very quickly.and was very easy to work with. Joel explained all paper work I needed to sign and answered all my questions. I found everyone to be professional and friendly.

May 18, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. Michael Smith

L. Manning

"Stress Free Experience"

I found the entire experience stress free. Shawn and Tom were very helpful and accommodating. All my questions were answered thoroughly and specific items noticed with the car I purchased were addressed and corrected promptly. While I had my own financing, Shawn and Tom were very understanding to my timetable with respect to writing the buyers' order in a timely matter. This enabled me to obtain the check from my financial institution within 1 to 2 days. I highly recommend Shawn Griffin and going forward, I plan to purchase my next car at CarVision.

May 13, 2015

Thank you Mr Manning for this review. We hope you are really enjoying your Infiniti. Stop in any time, since your local, to say "Hi". Shawn Griffin

aperalta

"Great"

I was in search of a Honda CR-V that was at my price range. I saw one online and called. Immediately a sales associate named Shawn told us to stop by and take a look at it. He was very nice, respectful, and helpful. As well as with Thomas he was very helpful with all the paper work and everything else. Overall, the experience was great. I will definitely be recommending this dealer to my friends and family.

May 13, 2015

Thank-you for sending in this review. We are glad you like your white CRV EX. Glad you had a positive experience. Shawn Griffin

CranOrgVod$$101765
5/11/2015

"I had a great salesmen and it was quick and easy "

I love my new car and I just wish my price range was higher but that's not there fault. I really like the staff most of all the salesman that helped me Brian Austin. He knew what I was looking for and helped me pick and was brutally honest with me! Thank you Brian

May 11, 2015

"Thank you very much for your review!! We strive here at Car Vision to give you a memorable experience that you won't forget! I hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle and don't hesitate to contact me at all with any questions or concerns!!" Brian Austin

Bmapes18
5/08/2015

"Very well managed "

Had a good experience buying my first truck at car vision Shawn was a good respectful and helpful salesman so was Tom. I would recommend car vision to others

May 11, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We work diligently to make sure our sales process is "respectful". Enjoy your new vehicle. Shawn and Tom

saab193
4/30/2015

"Great Salesman"

Keith Penny was great to work with. He didn't waste my time and he understood exactly what I was looking for. Keith kept me in the car I wanted and ensured the process went as smoothly as possibly. I've had my car for about 6 months and I must say that while there are a few things I've had to have replaced (new battery) and cloned (second key), there have been no other issues. Without a doubt, Keith made my car buying experience a positive one.

May 03, 2015

We are glad that you enjoyed working with Keith! He is one of our top guys here at Car Vision. Enjoy your car... The Car Vision Team

willywill24
4/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Everything was straight forward. It didn't feel like other dealerships where they try and sell you on buying a car. They respected my decision and I made a great purchase. The car was cleaned and prepared upon my arrival for a test drive. I thank Michael Smith and Tom Snader for a great car buying experience.

April 27, 2015

I am very happy that we could make your car buying experience a pleasant one, hopefully we will have the pleasure of working with you or a family member again in the future! Very sincerely yours, Mike Smith

Happy customer
4/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Mr. Penny was knowledgeable and very helpful. I left smiling and am very satisfied with my vehicle and customer service I received. I love my MDX!

May 13, 2015

I am Glad you are enjoying your Acura MDX! You were definately due for a new vehicle. Best of luck! Keith Penny

kotags
4/24/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I am impressed with the way Bryan Austin has helped us to buy a car which suits our budget and needs even though he is working on multiple requests.

I am very glad we found a car that "fits the budget!" Bryan Austin