Carvision

Branden Dent

Estelle Hinkle, Sales Manager, Carvision

Estelle Hinkle

November 12, 2016

"good honest service with great prices!"

- LPolidore

Sales Associate Emily Scott was great to work with! She was very informative, helpful, and honest not pushy at all and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. She showed us exactly what we were looking for a other options to compare which was very helpful. She was understanding with our needs and we ended up finding exactly what we were looking for at a great price. I would absolutely buy another car from car vision and from Emily Scott!

November 08, 2016

"Bought a truck"

- Cowboy

I want to thank Carvision and Lani for the professional sale of my truck. I came from hammonton nj.i text Lani on my way to Carvision . Told her I wanted to look at this truck for sale, she came to work early to get it ready. When I got there she was ready to sit down and make the deal . We took it for a ride and the truck was just what I needed. Everybody there was very professional and courteous, Lani even served me coffee. Thank you Carvision and thank you Noelani

November 07, 2016

"Misleading and poor customer communication"

- Chevy2500

Needed a 4x4 truck for my plow and trailer. Thought I found it at Carvision. I was explaining to salesman how excited I was to find a nice truck for my landscaping and plow business at Carvision .I had a plow and trailer hitch installed on the truck the same week, and then realized it wasn't 4 wheel drive!!! .Wow no wonder why a 2013 Silverado HD had had been sitting there for 7 months ! When I realized my mistake and tried to get out of the deal a week later the greedy Carvision manager offered nothing ! They could of pointed out to the truck wasn't 4WD. I did trade it elseware before even making a payment and lost approximently $6,000 !!! Nice of Carvision ! No compassion , should of listened to all my friends and not bought any vehicle from Carvision because they buy all cars from auctions and most have mechanical problems but they don't care a bought their customers or community as long as they make a dishonest buck !!!

2013 Nissan Altima