Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Wednesday 9:00 AM

Ms. Ridgeway
9/02/2016

"Branden Dent"

Branden Dent was professional and very helpful when my son and I visited CarVision in Norristown, PA. I would highly recommend Branden to anyone needing to buy a used car. He is personable and compassionate to the needs of his customers. CarVision is the place tp go if you want your expectations to be exceeded. Ms. Ridgeway

Doug Fetty
8/31/2016

"I Trust Car Vision"

I was very impressed with Car Vision. My salesman Joe Pantalone and the beautiful young lady that arranged our financing went well above the call of duty. I highly recommend Car Vision. Doug Fetty

Joe Cantalone

TomThePhotog
8/31/2016

"A Place That "Gets It""

I have to say, Car Vision and their employees took great care of me. I should have been more prepared, but this was my first time buying a used car from a dealership, previously I bought from private sellers or classified ads. My first contact with Car Vision was online, I finally found THE car that was on the top of my list and had all of the boxes ticked. I called and spoke to Branden, then scheduled an appointment to take a look. I took a test drive, LOVED the car (I'm still over the moon), then we got rolling with paperwork. It was a pleasure working with Branden and the team at Car Vision. My credit wasn't the best, but they worked hard for me, got me approved, and actually got me a better interest rate than I thought I would have! If this place seems like it is striving for repeat customers, that's because they are! I really appreciate this team here. Thanks!

MARGARET WINTZ
8/29/2016

"Best used car dealership ever"

I knew what I wanted before going into the dealerships . I said what I wanted which was a White Nissan Altima with Black Leather interior. I had been to over 20 dealerships and the diamond I was looking for was right under my nose. I was on many websites and they were trying to change what car I wanted or change the color of them we don't have that but we have this. I said I want what I want and I will not settle for less. Once I found Car-vision I Loved it I knew what I wanted and they had it. I knew what I was getting, for what price I was getting it and I was sold . I have never had a better used car experience and trust me I've bought many cars. I just didn't know such a great used car dealership was under my nose. I will pass on my knowledge with Contrell Jones and Car-vision. I spent 3 weeks searching for a dealership that was under my nose. Thank You , Thank You, Thank You CJ ( Contrell Jones) and Carvision an A+++++ place to buy a used car!!

mamaduck315!
8/25/2016

"Smooth Sailing "

I had looked on line and saw a mini-van I was interested in. I could not make it in on week night so I scheduled to come in on a Saturday. I arrived on a early Saturday morning. The salesman I spoke to was busy so they placed me with Branden. He was very courteous and helpful. We test drove the vehicle and all was good with it. We sat down and worked thru the process. I got a great deal for my 2008 Uplander. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them. It was a pleasant buying experience.

August 27, 2016

Thank you for the Fantastic review. Car Vision sales consultants are all non commission which helps with the team work. Please send a family member or friend to see Branden for their next purchase, we will make you proud. Thank You again, Brad Marks General Manager

Ang & Dave
8/20/2016

"No Hassle Quality Service!"

Greeted by friendly sales personnel. We came knowing exactly what we already wanted to look at having visited their website the night before. So when sales associate Tyrone Cossie offered assistance to help us locate these vehicles we were able to get into the vehicles and take our time checking them out as well as doing a test drive. Tyrone is very friendly, laid back, and was dedicated to ensuring our sale went smoothly once my husband and I agreed on the vehicle we wanted. I recommend CarVision.Com of Norristown and I recommend Sales Associate Tyrone Cossie to help you. FYI: Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not an option here... This dealer only sells used vehicles. They do not sell new cars.

Tyrone Cossie

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We here at Car Vision are very proud of our web site and Hassle Free Pricing, it makes the buying experience so much easier. Tyrone is a terrific young man and Car Vision is honored to welcome you to our family of car owners. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I am in the showroom everyday. Best wishes, Brad Marks General Manager Car Vision

Jeff78
8/03/2016

"Horrible"

Bought a car from their never put gas in it and told me they were ordering the part it needed and never even ordered it haven't heard a word since. They are horrible, don't care once you buy the vehicle.

August 17, 2016

Jeff78 said on 08/16/2016 03:11 AM "Yes you reimbursed me for the tire thanks and you filled my gas tank up. Fixed my concerns except the part for turn signal. Jeff you are still not happy as I told you Please bring the car back Car Vision will be more than happy to give you all your money back. Our staff worked extremely hard to make you happy. "Please Bring the Car Back"

Haleya
7/28/2016

"Best deals in the Tristate"

Carvision is a great place for used cars! Friendly people with great deals and Amazing customer service! I've owned 2 cars so far both from this awesome dealer and can honestly say they care about their work as well as their customers! As long as I live in Pa. I'll be shopping at Carvision for all of my future vehicles!

DavidG08003
7/22/2016

"Good price; great car!"

Let me start by saying that I had never purchased a car from anywhere other than a manufacturer affiliated dealership. But when I saw the car my son was looking for at the CarVision dealership, we had to check it out. We dealt with Shanice Campbell and Joe Pantalone, both of whom are newer salespeople, but both were eager to ensure that we were happy. With some assistance from the sales manager, Gary, and the general manager, Estelle, we were able to complete this purchase. By the time all was said and done, my son is the proud owner of a shiny new (for him) car. Oh, and when they say "no haggle" they mean it. The price that they had on the car was bulls-eye on the fair market price that we calculated using other reference sites. Thank you CarVision.

Shanice Campbell, Joe Pantalone

Gisele369
7/16/2016

"Great Experience and great customer service!!! "

Joe and the staffs were helpful! They were friendly and ensured customer satisfaction. I am glad they replaced most of the workers and now it just has young and vibrant young people. It was great experience. Thank you guys!

Joe Pantalone