Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Wednesday 9:00 AM

prarthu
5/02/2016

"I enjoyed complete journey of my car purchase"

Jay our salesman was very co-operative and helpful keeping us in mind amid he already had his handful with few other prior customers. Thankfully he kept us giving information we needed and made our wait a worthwhile. I am happy to own my Prius . Thank you to Carvision and Jay Monsalve.

Jay Monsalve

Scott1234
5/01/2016

"Service after Sale"

We purchased a 2009 Pontiac Vibe with 48000 miles. Once we drove it home, we realized a noise coming from the engine. A local mechanic identified it as a serpentine belt pulley issue. I expected to have a struggle convincing them to make the repair. After one phone call, it was clear they were going to make the situation right at no charge to me. The car is now in perfect working condition!

Charysse Everson
4/22/2016

"Couldn't Have Been Better"

Everyone was exceptionally professional and easy to work with. Contrell was our salesperson and he was outstanding throughout the whole process. Very helpful, fair, and got it done quickly.

F Hobbs
4/21/2016

"Perfect Experience!"

My salesman was Jay and he was the sweetest guy ever. He was extremely courteous and professional, making my car buying experience quite enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Carvision to others... 5 star customer service!!!

Jay Monsalve

BigOges
4/19/2016

"Excellent experience all around"

I had an excellent experience getting my new car here. I had gone in with a list of 4 cars, and ended up not interested in any of them. The salesman (Champreet) wasn't pushy, and actually helped me find a car that had just hit the lot a day earlier. It was pretty much exactly what I was looking for...so I got lucky. Like most used car dealers, you may or may not find what you're looking for, but they have an excellent selection, the salesman are very easy to work with, they gave me a fair value for my car (140+ mi., and barely running), and they even beat my bank's financing (by a full .5%). I would definitely recommend this place, and recommend visiting often if you're in the market, since new cars can pop up all the time.

Champreet Bola

AlphaTots
4/11/2016

"Excellent but......"

Purchased my 08 bmw 328i about a month ago. It took quite a long time to finish with the transaction. But overall the wait was worth it and I am very happy with my new car. No problems with the car so far whatsoever. Friendly staff as well and the cars here are sold at a very cheap price.

ryanmyers1458
4/09/2016

"Great Place to Buy a Car"

This was a great place to buy a car. I would definitely go back and recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a nice used car.

VW Fan
4/04/2016

"Easy to do business with"

Car Vision was very helpful before I even entered their showroom. Their online chat was helpful at getting me information and when I called them, their sales person, Mike Harrell, was even more helpful. We were on the same page before I even went down there. Everything about the car posted online was accurate and the pictures true. When I met with them at the showroom, the car was ready for a test drive. Afterwards, coming to an agreement was quick and painless - they were very reasonable on my trade-ins. They were great to do business with and I will definitely consider them again in the future.

Bernjeff22
4/04/2016

"Pleasant"

Pleasant group of people, all willing to help you get the best deals. Friendly service is very important, this dealership provides it, great service! This is the second car I bought from car vision, I will go back again.

John Gambone
4/01/2016

"Overall a fairly seamless car buying process"

As a first time car buyer, I worked with CJ and he did a great job answering all of my questions which made for a great experience. Car Vision was extremely accommodating and gave me a great price on the exact make/model vehicle I was looking for. Definitely recommended!

Reviews of Bryan Austin