Carvision

Joe Pantalone

February 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- ScottH

Great dealership. Best prices and no bull. I would recommend to anyone. Fast service and good cars. I will definitely consider them for my next purchase.

February 06, 2017

"Very professional "

- Jberridge

Was greeted immediately at the door which made me feel welcomed the young lady I had a appointment with was well prepared and remember my name which made me feel special, when we sat down and talked about what I came in for she was honest, professional and straight to the point, I would recommend this dealership and sales person :)

February 06, 2017

"Great experience and service "

- Mikkimic

Joe made the whole car buying process painless. He was patient and showed me all the options available. Great customer services and experience.I highly recommended carvision for your next car purchase.

Used 2010 Nissan Maxima, $11899