Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Wednesday 9:00 AM

Haleya
7/28/2016

"Best deals in the Tristate"

Carvision is a great place for used cars! Friendly people with great deals and Amazing customer service! I've owned 2 cars so far both from this awesome dealer and can honestly say they care about their work as well as their customers! As long as I live in Pa. I'll be shopping at Carvision for all of my future vehicles!

DavidG08003
7/22/2016

"Good price; great car!"

Let me start by saying that I had never purchased a car from anywhere other than a manufacturer affiliated dealership. But when I saw the car my son was looking for at the CarVision dealership, we had to check it out. We dealt with Shanice Campbell and Joe Pantalone, both of whom are newer salespeople, but both were eager to ensure that we were happy. With some assistance from the sales manager, Gary, and the general manager, Estelle, we were able to complete this purchase. By the time all was said and done, my son is the proud owner of a shiny new (for him) car. Oh, and when they say "no haggle" they mean it. The price that they had on the car was bulls-eye on the fair market price that we calculated using other reference sites. Thank you CarVision.

Shanice Campbell, Joe Pantalone

Gisele369
7/16/2016

"Great Experience and great customer service!!! "

Joe and the staffs were helpful! They were friendly and ensured customer satisfaction. I am glad they replaced most of the workers and now it just has young and vibrant young people. It was great experience. Thank you guys!

Joe Pantalone

Cierraw
7/16/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I gave them all stars because they were very welcoming. And they worked out a deal for me even though I didn't have much to put down on a car.Contrell jones which is a sales man there.. He was very patient with me. Although I was confused and picked like 3 cars out. I got a good deal especially with my trade in. 😊

lport
7/15/2016

"Good Experience and Communication"

I visited this dealership multiple times while looking for a car. The first visit I was just browsing and felt no pressure, which was nice. The 2nd and 3rd visits I took a few test drives which were, again, pressure free and very open. I settled on a Chevy Malibu. I had a difficult closing process but the upper-level management and dealer owner went above and beyond to ensure my final experience was hassle free. I really appreciated the quick responses to correspondence and the lengths the dealership went through to ensure I left with everything I was promised. Definitely give Carvision a visit when searching for a "new" car.

Brad Marks

ronan235
7/15/2016

"LOVE OUR TAHOE"

CJ WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH OUR CONCERNS MADE SURE WE HAD ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERD BRINGING BRAD OVER TO ANSWER SOME OF OUR QUESTIONS VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR CHOICE AND DEAL WE MADE NAN LOVES HER NEW TAHOE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

vinte23
7/10/2016

"Not a good experience"

So I was interested in a car from this dealer...I sent an e-mail and I get a response from David Howes- Internet sales manager who asked me to call him to set up an appointment...so I call and talk to David and I tell him I'll be in on Saturday at 9AM...he said he'll be waiting for me and he will have the car in the front ready for me to look at...so I take the 1 hour drive and I arrive around 9 AM as promised...the car was not in the front and I walk in the dealership just to find it deserted...the only person available is the service lady who said everybody is in a meeting but it should not take long...she also mentions that they do not usually start until 10AM?...so I sit and wait...30 minutes later I see a guy in a suit and I go into his office...I tell him I'm looking for David and that I've been waiting 30 minutes already...he goes and pulls David out of the meeting...so I ask David why he did not tell me he had a meeting and where is the car...he gives me a story about not knowing about the meeting and that this is the first time this ever happened...right...he also said he will get somebody to help me...so a sales associate comes over and mentions that they have a meeting every Saturday...so I finally get to look at the car...there are dents and scratches on both sides of the car, the trunk seal is damaged,,,there is dirt on the A pillar on the inside, both rear tires are worn out and one tire has a small slash in in...all this in a 3 years old car for 11K...thank you but me and my money will go somewhere else. PS...I'm curios to see if this review will get approved because cars.com does not approve any bad reviews for dealers that advertise on their website. Update...after my review both Brad Marks general manager of Carvision and Dean Cafiero the owner of Carvision contacted me...they both apologized for the way I was treated at the dealership and also offered me a gift card which I did not take...so give them credit for trying...

David Howes.

Carvision responded to this review

July 24, 2016

"Dear Mr. Vinte23, I am the owner of Car Vision. I have spoken both to David Howes and Brad Marks and the rest of my team about the situation. There is absolutely no excuse for the experience you described. I started Car Vision 19 years ago with just a few cars. From the beginning I always treated people the same way I wanted to be treated. Unfortunately this didn't happen to you. We have gone through a period with a tremendous amount of staff turnover. I need to work more with the new team to show them how I have done things from the beginning. I understand Brad contacted you to see if there was something we could do to make this situation right for you. I hope you will forgive us for the bad experience you had. If you are still looking for a car contact me directly and I will give you the personal service you deserve. Dean Cafiero

eweid44
7/08/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I had an excellent car buying experience at Car Vision. My sales associate was Jay and he did a great job. Everyone was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was able to get what I wanted and drive it home that day. I would definitely recommend purchasing a car here and we will definitely keep them in mind for future purchases.

S_velez
6/26/2016

"Good experience "

Everything was really good they were very nice and accommodating. The car we went to see was there we tested drove it. Robert helped us get all the paper work done and the next day we picked up the van.

Charles Johnson
6/20/2016

"Great Variety but be cautious "

They definitely have plenty of cars and trucks to choose from but beware and pay close attention to your carfax report. Actually, make sure you check the carfax before you sign any papers. The staff was nice but not the classiest operation by far.

Reviews of Andrew Flood