Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Wednesday 9:00 AM

Kevin Behan
5/23/2016

"Chevy Sonic"

I went in knowing which car I was interested in. Cj greeted my sister and I as soon as we walked in and showed us the Chevy Sonic I had seen online. While we were everyone that we talked to seemed happy to see us and were very helpful.

DimitraK.
5/19/2016

"Pleasurable Experience..."

As a first time car buyer, this experience will last a lifetime. From the moment I walked in the door I was assisted in a professional and timely manner. The car I saw on the internet looked even better in person and drove well. It was in mint condition. Jay Monslave was my sales associate. He is kind, genuine, and an easy going professional. Not only did he sell me my first car, he made a lasting impression as a human being.

Jay Monslave

Jeffreyk
5/16/2016

"Great customer care and follow through"

Team did a very nice job on setting up the car, providing a good overall package and following through post the sale - excellent overall customer focus

Bryan Austin
Jaer Monslave

Asuarez77
5/16/2016

"Great people to work with. "

I went in for a car right away I had some help test drove the cars that I liked with no problems or hassles. My sales man was Jay he was very courteous and accepting to my needs we found a car I like and the rest of the team help me to find good pricing on the car that met my needs the same day I went home with the car that I wanted thanks a lot

Rdbuckmaster
5/13/2016

"No pressure. Great customer service"

Tyrone was professional, polite, engaging and fun. He asked the right questions. Made my wife and I feel very comfortable. Have to mention two others, Travis and Andrew, Altogether they make up a great team. Almost felt like we had known them all for a long time. Great experience all around and we love the car!!

Travis, Roger and the female sales manager, I do not remember her name. She was quite engaging as well.

Evileye66
5/11/2016

"Worth the drive"

Saturday , April 30 I drove from DE to CarVision . I was coming in to just do the paperwork. I was greeted by Jay who informed me the person I was looking for had left but he would be glad to help me. I told him the 2 cars I was interested in and I test drove them . I decided on a Nissan Altima and couldn't be happier. Although I was there for 4hrs. Jay was very personable and kept checking on me . We talked about his upbringing and his background and I told him he is a welcome change to how salesman generally are. Continued Success Jay. Kelly L.

joseramirez
5/10/2016

"amazing customer service"

great service and amazing sales people very friendly .It made my purchase easy and fast will buy a car from them anyday again and they guve you the best price

Jay

prarthu
5/02/2016

"I enjoyed complete journey of my car purchase"

Jay our salesman was very co-operative and helpful keeping us in mind amid he already had his handful with few other prior customers. Thankfully he kept us giving information we needed and made our wait a worthwhile. I am happy to own my Prius . Thank you to Carvision and Jay Monsalve.

Scott1234
5/01/2016

"Service after Sale"

We purchased a 2009 Pontiac Vibe with 48000 miles. Once we drove it home, we realized a noise coming from the engine. A local mechanic identified it as a serpentine belt pulley issue. I expected to have a struggle convincing them to make the repair. After one phone call, it was clear they were going to make the situation right at no charge to me. The car is now in perfect working condition!

Bryan Austin

Charysse Everson
4/22/2016

"Couldn't Have Been Better"

Everyone was exceptionally professional and easy to work with. Contrell was our salesperson and he was outstanding throughout the whole process. Very helpful, fair, and got it done quickly.

Reviews of Contrell Jones