Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

petekuz036
8/02/2015

"First buy from a dealer"

It was my first time buying from a dealership as all my other cars were from private sellers so naturally I went in pretty hesitant. I had read reviews online about the no hassle buying experience which intrigued me initially and then noticed there were a substantial amount of good reviews for the dealership. I spoke with Contrell on the phone twice before coming in and he was helpful and also not pushy which was nice. Upon entering the dealership I spoke with Contrell and test drove the vehicle I was interested in. It was a 2012 Honda accord and the car was in overall good condition and as described on their website. After checking some other models I became interested in what the vehicle would run after my down payment and trade in car value. I was disappointed with the trade in value I received for my car but also understood it was definitely an older automobile and wasn't going to receive a whole lot. Initially I was going to take some time to think and consider selling the car but after speaking with Jessie, who was the manager there, we looked at working some payments out and extending my financing term so I could have the payment I wanted. Nicole assisted me with the financial aspects and when all was said and done I left with the car that day. Overall I had a good experience and I would recommend anyone interested in their automobiles to check them out. I drove an hour and a half and I wasn't disappointed with the outcome. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Jessie, Nicole

mlpringle
8/01/2015

"Friendly, helpful and no pressure"

The staff at the dealership was very helpful, and gave us time to make a decision with no pressure. This was our second purchase there.

brian.emerich
8/01/2015

"Some good, some not so good things"

Staff here was very friendly and seemed to be very helpful. The "no hassle" pricing leaves little room for negotiation, especially when the pricing is over Kelly Blue Book, which this price was. However, they did give me some flexibility on my trade-in, so we ended up not too far off of what I wanted to pay. Dealer financing terms were pricey, so I ended up doing my own personal financing at a much better rate. Overall, I am pleased with the truck and bought it because it had the exact features I was looking for....and their seemed to be very few of this type of truck available in the used car market at the time. However, there were some things which were disappointing. First of all, I was given the truck with almost an empty fuel tank. I know it isn't a new car dealer, where they fill the tank for you when you take possession. However, this thing was given to me almost bone-dry. I wasn't given enough gas to even make it home from the dealership. Second, the air-conditioning did not cool very well. By the time I discovered this, I had already exceeded my 1,000 miles so I had to pay my own mechanic to re-charge the refrigerant in the a/c system. Same deal with the driver's side window. It had an awful noise when rolling it up or down. Again, paid my guy to fix it. I think these are two things that could have been checked and fixed by the dealer before they sold it to me. Unfortunately, the limited warranty did not allow me to return it for repair. I bought this as a "work" truck and with some out-of-town jobs, it didn't take me long to rack up the miles and I didn't realize it until it was too late to take back for the repairs under warranty. Altogether, I spent about $400 to fix things that I believe should have been taken care of by the dealer before the sale. Would I recommend this dealer? Hard to say.....I guess I would but with some reservations and with a word of caution to check everything before you buy. I was in a bit of a hurry to get a vehicle because I needed it for work and maybe I should have been a bit more cautious.

Pjcarroll23

"2008 ford ranger"

Carvision was very helpful in helping me purchase my new car. I emailed the dealership about the availability of a car and Contrell Jones responded very promptly that the car was still available. He was very helpful through the whole process including the steps I had to take for setting up my insurance and trading in my old car.

Gryan
7/31/2015

"A repeat purchase!"

Our salesman, Bryan Austin, although young, was well-versed in the specifics of the three cars we test drove. He was patient, helpful, and courteous. The other personnel with whom we interacted were equally competent and professional. This was the second car we bought from Car Vision, and we've been pleased each time with the service and the vehicle!

JLetting
7/30/2015

"Great people, great deals!"

I dealt with several people while purchasing my car and everyone was very nice and attentive. It was definitely the most enjoyable car-buying experience I have had!

Honda vans
7/28/2015

"Great!"

We were very pleased with our experience. The vehicle was as described. Sales staff was professional and kept their word. They went beyond what they said they would do.

Repeat Customer
7/28/2015

"this is my 4th Car Vision purchase"

Dean is terrific, sales and service are handled well and professionally. Its a pleasure to do business at CarVision. Rob was a pleasure to work with as well. There was some follow up with detailing on the car, plus gathering the Owners Manual and spare key, which were handled the next business day. My only disappointment was post detailing, when I noticed a dozen or so "pock marks" on the hood. I didn't notice these on Saturday when I made the purchase, but after detailing they stood out and given price and age I would not expect these flaws in the finish - that has been both disturbing and disappointing.

Dean

susan
7/26/2015

"Friendly Honest Willing to Work With Us"

We saw the car on the internet and compared prices with several other dealerships. This one was the best around. We got there and saw the car had no roof rack, which the listed amenities specified it did have. The manager offered partial compensation to pay for a roof rack. I thought it should be a little more, but was grateful and took the offer. One key was not programmed and they offered to pay for that. Very generous of them. Overall a very pleasant experience. Robert was very cordial and helpful. Would recommend him and the dealership to others.

Oofadahu
7/25/2015

"Wonderful car Transaction "

Michael Smith was very helpful and honest throughout the process. I LOVE MY NEW CAR! The experience flowed very well and I felt as if I had been taking to a friend instead of a sales-rep.

Reviews of Joel Breen