Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

Wednesday 9:00 AM

Bridget1687
2/07/2016

"Great Dealership"

I met with Bryan A and he sold me a 2013 Passat. I love the car and Bryan and the rest of the Carvision team made it a quick, stressfree and easy process. I would definitely recommend checking out Carvision the next time you need to buy a car :)

mwe74
2/03/2016

"First Car"

My daughter was ready to buy and finance her first car on her own. She found a great one owner on Autotrader from Carvision. We dealt with a full array of staff at Carvision and everyone seems to be just concerned that we got our car and were happy with the experience. This included the 2 sales managers, 2 sales associates and the finance manager.

jdrury
2/01/2016

"Friendly, courteous staff. Laid back environment. "

My visit with Car Vision was a typical car buying experience. I made an appointment online and was contacted later in the day to schedule a test drive. My sales rep was Bryan Austin who was friendly and knowledgeable. At first I wasn't sure about purchasing the vehicle. I wanted to shop around, etc. Then I was introduced to Estelle Hinkle, who asked what she could do to make a sale today. I wanted a vehicle with more options and the price was a little high. I was shown what I thought was the same vehicle with more options but it was advertised incorrectly. I made this known to the staff and Estelle immediately rectified the situation! In the end I am happy with the vehicle purchased (2012 NIssan Murano)!

RFisher
1/28/2016

"Geat Experience"

I had a great experience. Very friendly staff made me feel comfortable! Helpful & informative. Rob, Ed & Rodger were tops! Take care of that elbow Rob!

Rodger, Finance

Escapee
1/16/2016

"Great Dealership!"

I had done my research, and found the car I was interested in. Called and made an appointment to see the vehicle, and came in the next day. Kevin Wright met with me, went over the questions I had, and brought the car around for me to test drive. It was exactly as described in the ad. After driving the car, we sat down and talked the numbers, it looked good, so I bought it. Came the next day to pick it up. It took a bit longer than I had expected, but that was my fault--I had not had a chance to contact my insurance company to add the car to my policy that day, but they waited patiently for me while I set everything up. Everything after that went smoothly, and I am a very happy camper.

nchia629
1/04/2016

"Great experience."

I had a great experience buying my 2014 Ford Fusion with Rob and John. The process was as quick as it needed to be without any hard sales pushes. They listened to our wishes and did what was within their reach to meet them. When the extras were offered and declined by us, both Rob and John honored our decision and did not push further, making the overall buying experience as enjoyable as it could be. All the employees onsite seemed polite and approachable even if they were not directly working with us. I would definitely recommend carvision to others, as it was already recommended to us. Thank you for your time and patience in helping me buy a car.

The Conyers
1/04/2016

"Great service, speedy delivery"

I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima and Bryan Austin was our sales person. He did a great job in every aspect of the sales process. Bryan Austin you are awesome. I do not remember the finance person name but he too exceeded my expectations of a smooth purchase process.....Thanks all

carberryk13
12/30/2015

"Flexible, helpful and professional "

I recently purchased my used 2008 Ford Ranger, and I could not have asked for a better experience. My sales rep (Rob) stayed after closing on two occasions to make the deal happen, since I was driving all the way from New Jersey. The executive staff (John and Roger) also played a huge role in helping me close this deal at the price I needed. I highly recommend purchasing your new vehicle from Car Vision.

ancde123
12/23/2015

"Great experience, Great Sales rep"

I got my car today, great experience,Great Sales rep, Kyle Burton helped me out, he actually came on a holiday to help me out. Thankyou for a great experience.

Jerry116
12/22/2015

"Very helpful and professional. "

I bought a 06' mustang gt, I couldn't ask for a better experience! Kirsten (sales) and Edward (management) did their very best to get me in that mustang, I highly recommend car vision not only for the helpful staff but for the great prices! Also Rodger in finance was quick and organized which made it an overall great experience!

Finance- Rodger