Carvision

Makes: Service Center|Used Car Dealer

Carvision

Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

"Pretty Good Service"

Overall the service provided was above the rest. My sales rep was attentive and worked to help find me what i was looking for. If you're looking for a quality dealership, carvision is the place to go.

"The best used car lot in the tri state area!"

My entire car purchase experience with Car Vision was OUTSTANDING! I made an inquiry through their website regarding Chevy Impala SS. I received a response shortly after from a sales rep- Doug Roy (Great guy!). I let him know that I would be traveling out of state, and would only have a 2hr window before I returned to work. He assured me that I would be in and out (which is unheard of when financing a car). I arrived to the dealership 10 mins after they opened. In the front was the Impala SS shined up with the engine running, waiting to go for a test drive. Even with my "not so good credit," I was in and out as Doug promised. EXCELLENT customer service, NO HASSLE, and very efficient employees; from the detailers to the finance managers.

"Painless, Thorough, Enjoyable"

We had kept our old Nissan running as long as possible and could no longer afford to keep dumping money into it. My Wife and I started looking around at car websites and noticed CarVision kept popping up more times than any other dealership. After checking out their website and seeing so many cars that met our every criteria (with 2 kids, there is a lot of criteria) we decided to visit in order to make sure what we saw online was true on the floor. It's true, so very true. We met with Russell Bell (Big Russ) who took the time to listen to what we were looking for, even pulling up cars in their inventory online for us to double-check. After 2 weeks we had narrowed our search to 2 different cars and set up a meet with Big Russ again. We got in, checked out the two cars, decided on the Pontiac G6 and off we went to do paperwork. We arrived around 10:00am and left about 1:30pm. And it was a pretty busy day for them and they were down to only 1 finance man. No pressure, super great conversationalist, just down-right pleasant, answered every question! We can't wait to come back in a year or so to get another vehicle. CarVision...please add Mr. Bell to your list of employees. My Wife says his smile alone will bring you many more pleasant reviews!!

Russell Bell (Big Russ)

"Great Customer Service, No Pressure"

Simple - great customer service, no pressure, and very understanding. Comfortable environment with reasonable associates willing to help me sort out what I was really looking for in a car, and, even help me identify a more ideal timeline. Highly recommended!

"No Hassel No Pressure "

Doug is truly a asset to Car Vision. My Family got the car we wanted at the monthly payment we wanted too !!!! My first time at Car Vision and I am impressed with the service I received ! I will never goto any other dealer and I will tell friends & Family .

"Quick and painless"

My dealer, Dave, was so helpful with walking me through the process and they did a great job in making my car like new. The paperwork was quick and easy to understand and they do a great job taking care of the cars they own.

"Best Dealership Ever"

This is the best car buying experience I've had. I enjoyed my visit at Car Vision. The atmosphere was not stressful (no hassles). The people were very nice from the "Captain" to the workers behind the scene. They make their customers their number one priority. I would recommend stopping by if you are in the process of buying a car. My salesman Keith Penny was also great. He was very knowledgeable about the company, its processes and inventory. Kudos to Car Vision for making my car buying experience an unforgettable one. :)

"Very easy to understand and purchase"

First experience at buying a used car. Looked on line and found what I wanted. Lots of cars to choose from and it was so easy. I dealt with a new dealer (Ron Johnson) and he was extremely helpful and worked way over his quitting time to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. This visit even impressed my husband.

Ron Johnson

"waste my time. even after assuring a deal"

So I communicated all day Friday with a salesman there. Because of the distance and my very pregnant wife, I was assured the "GM" would make things work for me and my family before going. I drove the 1.5 hours early Saturday got there and everyone seemed nice. Keith, the salesman, was very nice. So , I test drove several vehicles. Got back selected the one I wanted. After 2 hours of paperwork, working out the final deal, Keith comes back and tells me. "I'm really sorry, the bank won't finance that vehicle" he then says "it's not on your end, it's on ours. He told me my scores and credit were great. "You have to get a newer more expensive vehicle so it balances out" WHAT?????? DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. I can't finance a 2009 vehicle. Never heard that one before. After much patience, we were done. My whole day was wasted. Towards the end, they had just given up, practically pushing us out, instead of helping. You shouldn't play with people like that. I will not return, even though Keith was very friendly and personable.

Carvision responded to this review

November 20, 2014

Carvision said on 11/04/2014 11:40 AM (Private Message) Thank you for your review But here are the facts: 1- Your Credit is ok to buy a car 2- You are $3,000 Negative Equity 3- You are putting Zero down 4- You want to finance 100% of the selling price plus sales tax,reg & $3,000 Neg Equity 5- We submitted to these Banks: TURNED DOWN.... CHASE ALLY M&T TD STEWART SUNTRUST BANK SUSQUEHANA BANK We worked "Hard" to make your deal We apologize that you were here that long but it takes time and we do not sell 200 cars a month frustrating our clients. You have a nice trade and we gave you the Top of the market Value We do not want to post this response Publicly but in 2 weeks your post will go live and we wont have any choice because this is the truth.... Again we apologize for your frustration odinlives88 has read this message odinlives88 said on 11/04/2014 12:23 PM Actually I offered to put money down. I was told it would make it worse. The whole problem stems from lack of communication. On your end. I got no real explanation, except , buy something newer. All I wanted was a reasonable response Like the one above, which makes sense.

"Worst experience with Carvision"

Dear Reviewer, Before i buy the car, i checked the dealer rater .com and got good feedback about carvision so that i have decided to buy the car. But actually that is not fact as far as me . I bought the car on the month April 2014 (toyota-yaris). After i bought the car, i noticed that there is an Noise while taking reverse. So, I complained on the same day. But they told that Once you take the car, you need to come through appointment irrespective of 30 days warranty. After an appointment, they try to fix the car but they did not. Then, i lost the trust with quality of work they did. I went to the toyota service centre and they did inspection . They found a lot of problems. Till now , i have spent 1500$ to fix the issue Key issue with carvision 1) They are not giving two keys as other car dealer giving 2) Poor in quality of work 3) They delayed almost a month to get car registration number . But , My friends who bought from other car-dealer , they got in a week 4) Battery was in poor condition when i bought the car 5) IF any issue with a car within 30 days, we need to come through appointment. I am very much unhappy with carvision.

Carvision responded to this review

November 20, 2014

Carvision said on 11/04/2014 11:43 AM (Private Message) Good afternoon my name is Brad Marks I am the new General Manager here at Car Vision. I must apologize for all of this frustration, we have made many changes since April How can I help you? Please email me direct bmarks@carvision.com Very truly yours, Brad Marks General Manager muthud1985 has read this message muthud1985 said on 11/04/2014 11:59 AM I will mail you privately

Reviews of Keith Penny