Carvision

2626 W Ridge Pike,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Carvision Info
About Carvision

www.CarVision.com started as a husband and wife team. Small with about 20 cars on the lot, we were one of the first car dealerships to put pictures of our cars on the internet. Today, our inventory grew, but our customer service standards remain that of a smaller, husband and wife dealership. We're not like those big guys who sell hundreds of cars each month, even though we do. But each car that goes out our doors, goes with a customer whose name we'll remember, because we didn't sell them a car, we created a friendship with that person. So stop by, to buy a car, change your oil, or just hang out and talk about cars.

About Carvision

shughes
4/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Went to Car Vision to look for a vehicle we found on line. We were greeted by Mike who showed us the vehicle. The vehicle we found on line ended up not having a third row which we needed for a growing family. Mike took the time to walk us through the lot and show us all the vehicles that had third rows. He was very knowledgeable and very patient. He answered all of our questions and listened to what we wanted and helped us find the perfect vehicle. We ended up purchasing a Lincoln Navigator from Mike. Mike was great through the whole process. He was friendly, helpful, accommodating, and easy to work with. He never made us feel pressured or uncomfortable. Car Vision and Mike were a great way to shop for a vehicle. I highly recommend them!

apple
4/19/2015

"I was completly satisfied"

I would definitely recommend because of the quick service and honesty. Keith and Joel made sure my needs were completely satisfied. I will tell my friends all to shop at Car Vision

whc2013
4/18/2015

"Excellent"

Keith & Joel were extremely knowledgeable, friendly, honest. Car price was the best in the tri-state area for the year, make, model, # of miles for the car I was searching for. They not only gave me a great deal in terms of price, they fixed a dent, several scratches, tire plug, rear door molding within 4 days of my decision to buy the car which was then ready to pick & drive home at no extra cost. It was a pleasure to interact with all of the staff that I encountered at Carvision. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a "new" used car.

Carvision responded to this review

April 19, 2015

Thank you for this generous review! We really hope you enjoy your Audi A4. Safe driving and good health... Keith Penny

Myers
4/14/2015

"Highly Recommended"

We have purchased numerous vehicles from Car Vision, Norristown. We always get treated fabulously. So many vehicles to choose from. Professional employees who truly care. I love my new pre-owned Ford Edge! Highly recommend this location!

Taylor
4/12/2015

"Excellent!"

Loved this place. Very friendly and my associate, Contrell Jones was great! Very helpful and sold my first and I love it so much! This place has some great employees!

RJI123
4/10/2015

"Overall great used car buying and service experience"

Overall, I had a really positive experience. I am pleased with the car purchased and would recommend this dealer for either buying a used car or having service done. I had searched online and test drove several similar models at new car dealers and other used car lots. The car at CarVision was the best overall deal (considering mileage, condition, specs, etc) plus it was detailed nicer than other places. I visited CarVision during the week and was helped right away. I didn't have to wait to test drive the car (dealer seems to be well staffed). I was helped by Bryan Austin and would definitely recommend him as he was knowledgeable, professional, easy going and an absolute pleasure to work with. The finance process was smooth and quick (Joel handled this quite well). I had a couple of minor items to have fixed on the car so was able to experience the service department. I was very impressed with the service department. Matt Reiser was the service advisor - extremely professional, polite, and responsive. Also, I thought the mechanic did an excellent job with the car (didn't have to pay - under warranty - thank you).

TTB
4/10/2015

"Customer Service "

My brother in law took me to Carvison because that's where he brought his lastest car, when I first got there I was impressed by that amount of cars as well as the conidition the cars appeared in, I was working with one person, things didn't work out for me that day, the next week I recv'd a call from someone else I asked for the person I just dealt with two days prior and he wasn't there anymore, so the new guy and I spoke on the phone once he was going to check on the car I was looking into buying and call me back that never happened so I called him and bam he didn't work there anymore, I will admit I was a little scared about going back to Carvison it just felt like there was a very high turnover at this place,, but I spoke to Shawn G. and he was very friendly he listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the right fit for me and my budget! thanks Shawn

A smile always
4/08/2015

"A Smile Forever"

I had an awesome experience at car vision. I was able to leave with the car I wanted. Contrell and Tom help put a smile on my face. Thank you Car vision

Hondalady
4/06/2015

"Best Deal In Town!"

I spent some time shopping online comparing and investigating prices and deals amongst various dealerships. CarVision was the best deal. I also have a couple of friends who chose to purchase at CarVision in Norristown, PA and they gave glowing reports on their service. I made my purchase at CarVision in Norristown, PA and can say that I got the best deal in town! Keith Penny and Tom Snader were awesome to work with! The price is definitely right!

ezzyscion
4/04/2015

"Car purchase "

My husband and myself was car shopping we decided to give car vision a try..upon our first arrival we met Bryan and were greeted with respect and a smile..we had the pleasure of having Mr.Wilmer to assist us.there was a few misunderstanding which was clarified but overall he was excellent in making sure we were happy with the purchase of the vehicle.. There was some work to be done on the vehicle Tom made sure they were taken care of..Tom was very funny and a pleasure to work with..Tom and Wilmer made it a pleasure to purchase a car at car vision..we would definitely be going back in the future and recommend friends and family

Carvision responded to this review

April 04, 2015

We are sooooo glad you became part of the Car Vision family! Enjoy your new Scion. Also, stop by to say hello! Wimer Reyes and Bryan Austin

Reviews of Thomas Snader