My Review Of Century West BMW:
Where to begin. I purchased a pre-certified BMW last year from Century West. While everything seemed good at the beginning, little did I know that Century West was totally incompetent on enough areas, one of which could I have gotten my car impounded, had I been pulled over.
1. After acquiring the car, I found out that they failed to note the change of the new owner in the BMW database, so when I went to Center BMW for service, it still showed the previous guy.
2. They put the wrong plates on the car, so while they were new they were not ones actually registered to me or the car. I only found out, when it came time to register the car for 2011 and I had gone to the Thousand Oaks DMV. They - Century West had given my plates to someone else. The DMV told me that had I been pulled over for speeding or whatever, the police would have impounded the car and I could face additional fines.
3. I let Century West BMW know this. What's worst is they put the plates on the car to begin with, at the dealership. Their response: It is not our fault and I should be grateful they paid the first year's registration fees and got me my plates.
4. When I notified my sales person Fabio or whatever about the car issues, he seemed indifferent. Their guy who handles pre-certs, is equally clueless.
5. The deal on the car was great, fully loaded,2007 Certified pre-owned BMW, with the additional sports suspension, but I would never get another car from them again, because it just isn't worth it.
I am in the market for a new X3 BMW now, and wouldn't pick these guys if they were the only dealership in LA. Rather, I would drive to San Diego.
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes | No