Century West BMW

Center BMW

Santa Monica BMW

Big Boss Daddy
4/25/2016

"Looking to upgrade my existing BMW"

I found a car on line that interested me. When I went to the dealership, everyone was polite and friendly. The staff was very focused on customer service and mankind sure I was comfortable. We were able to come to an agreement fairly quickly and pain free. In the days following my purchase, I was contacted to make sure everything was ok and that I was happy with the car. There was also a couple of follow up items to take care of and they were very much on top of things and accommodating with my schedule. I really appreciate the quality of service and was extremely satisfied with the entire experience.

Botan Hawkery and Alexander Balboa

MyRide328i
4/23/2016

"Made my offer happen"

Century West made my offer happen on a new 2015 328i. Thank you to Don and David for getting me in the driver's seat :)

Don, David

King1993
4/06/2016

"Absolutely fantastic"

Leonard was the most personable, most respectful, and most fun car professional I have ever done business with. He possesses the manners of a true gentleman; it didn't feel like I was a a car dealership, rather, I felt as if he and I were longtime friends. As I am car crazy, my only with is that I met more Leonard's when purchasing cars.

Leonard

tiffanyjoseph
4/02/2016

"Excellent experience with my first lease"

I called around to a number of dealerships in my area and at least half were non-responsive or hostile. In contrast, Neviana helped me with grace and patience through every step of the leasing process even when I and my husband were making a multitude of demands. She was able to give us a great deal, matching and the beating all other offers made by other dealerships. I would highly recommend Neviana and Century West BMW anyone looking to buy or lease a new BMW.

Neviana

Klitwin
4/01/2016

"Great experience "

Thanks for everything, it's a great car and a great deal, I look forward to continued relationship. I was working on buys a car and glad the sale man reached out to me from an inquiry I made with autotrader and the Internet

Ramin and Alex

Jeroen
3/25/2016

"Friendly and professional "

It is our first car after relocating from Europe in January. It went smoothly and fast. Neviana was helpful and professional. We like the bmw i3 very much so far.

Neviana

Rsingh123
3/10/2016

"Maintenance and lease inspection "

Service department, and in particular William, is very professional, courteous and efficient. While there getting my lease inspection done, they also got me into a new BMW is a painless way! Very happy with them.

William (service) and Henry (sales)

AJ6531
1/21/2016

"Ask for Bobby"

First BMW and Bobby was amazing. Great customer service and worked very hard to get me a great deal. Make sure you ask for Bobby.

Bobby

Backtoawake
1/14/2016

"Amazing"

My experience with Boton and the whole dealership was fantastic. I had some bad experiences with other dealerships no listening and not really understanding what I was looking for. The team at Century West was so accommodating and swift in getting me into the ideal car for me. Don't think twice, If you're in the LA area just go to century west, do yourself a favor!

Boton

KCG
1/13/2016

"Enjoyable car purchase!"

I have leased multiple BMWs through several dealers. My experience with Don Engle of Century West BMW was by far the most pleasant experience purchasing a car this far. I let Mr. Engle know that my time was limited and was most interested in getting a fair deal without the usual hassle. Wish granted! Thank you, Mr. Engle!

Don Engle