Century West BMW

Century West BMW Info

Center BMW

Aaworona
7/31/2016

"Such a wonderful, stress-free experience"

Boton couldn't have been more kind of helpful. He helped me to buy my first bmw and I couldn't be happier. Great experience!

Boton

Steven91604
7/24/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

As a salesperson myself, I have high expectations that Mack Sheikh readily met and exceeded. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, and highly professional. He won my business and I would happily work with him again.

Mack Sheikh

jpf73
7/24/2016

"Great sales consultant"

Mack was wonderful do work with. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Top notch! Please make sure to ask for him if you consider coming to this dealership.

Mack Sheikh

Danshiravi
7/20/2016

"Lease"

Leaving happy with my new lease. Would definitely recommend Botan in the future for all Bmw needs. Also the genius girl was great at explaining everything as well. Very satisfied with the experience

Botan

Annie16
6/27/2016

"excellent service"

Mack was very patient with me in looking for the car that I wanted. Their showroom was under renovation so where they were located was not so impressive but the people were very friendly.

Mack, Harold

jthw1914
6/15/2016

"Great experience "

We're on our 5th BMW, and have tried many BMW service centers in our area including Calabasas and Beverly Hills BMW service centers. Century West BMW service center was by far the best experience; the other two I mentioned here don't even come close with Beverly Hills BMW service center being THE worst experience among all including BMW, Audi, Lexus. The main reason why our experience with Century West BMW has been, and continue to be, so good is because of Steve Smithson. Steve is a car guy, he knows BMW products, and he's focused on our needs! Steve has gone above and beyond to find the right technicians to figure out what a problem is, and solve it. Steve is the face of our Century West experience, and he appears to be very well supported by his management and the technicians; otherwise, our cars would not be maintained by Century West BMW as well as they have been. We have had problems with our BMW's (750i, 535xi, 550i, 335xi), and we nearly left BMW entirely, but the only reason why we bought another BMW is because we knew we have Steve and Century West to support us.

Steve Smithson

boughtacar
6/06/2016

"5 Series Purchase"

Got a good deal off of the bat, everyone was personable. Nice knowing the dealership was not part of a large network, but rather family owned.

Shawn

Big Boss Daddy
4/25/2016

"Looking to upgrade my existing BMW"

I found a car on line that interested me. When I went to the dealership, everyone was polite and friendly. The staff was very focused on customer service and mankind sure I was comfortable. We were able to come to an agreement fairly quickly and pain free. In the days following my purchase, I was contacted to make sure everything was ok and that I was happy with the car. There was also a couple of follow up items to take care of and they were very much on top of things and accommodating with my schedule. I really appreciate the quality of service and was extremely satisfied with the entire experience.

Botan Hawkery and Alexander Balboa

MyRide328i
4/23/2016

"Made my offer happen"

Century West made my offer happen on a new 2015 328i. Thank you to Don and David for getting me in the driver's seat :)

Don, David

King1993
4/06/2016

"Absolutely fantastic"

Leonard was the most personable, most respectful, and most fun car professional I have ever done business with. He possesses the manners of a true gentleman; it didn't feel like I was a a car dealership, rather, I felt as if he and I were longtime friends. As I am car crazy, my only with is that I met more Leonard's when purchasing cars.

Leonard