Certified Autoplex Inc

1010 Hutton Dr, Carrollton, Texas 75006

76 Reviews of Certified Autoplex Inc

August 20, 2017

"Great experience. Great salesman"

- JEFFREY T DIXON

Great preparedness. Great service. Highly recommend Gary Jones as your salesman. He made the purchase easy and painless. The way a vehicle purchase should be!

August 18, 2017

"Great used car"

- AP214

Gary took care of my car needs. I'm very happy with my new 2011 Honda Fit. Great warranty and clean car! Great mileage also.

August 18, 2017

"Excellent!! Will Return!!"

- CrunchyDaddy

Our sales rep Ivan was truly engaged in our interest for a new car. I told him the car I was interested in and he immediately was able to let me know all details and car history. The finance process was exceptionally easy to deal with both over the phone, text, and email. Dimitri in finanace set everything up for me as soon as I walked in and ready to sign. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. Both reps were very personable and so welcoming. Certified Autoplex figured out the right formula for both employees and consumer convenience!

Ivan Matijevic
Aug 18, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you so much for the concise and positive review! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Should you need any assistance let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle!

August 15, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Joe

Gary was extremely personable, patient and helpful throughout the entire process, giving me as much information and being very transparent about the whole buying experience. Even though I was purchasing a vehicle that's a fraction of the price of the other cars at the dealership, I was treated just as well as the other people who were purchasing the high end vehicles. I am very pleased with the friendliness, helpfulness and transparency of the salesman and dealership.

Aug 15, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Joe. Thank you for the positive review and rating! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again on your next vehicle purchase. If you have any questions let us know. Enjoy the new car!

August 14, 2017

"Auwsome experience in buying car"

- sandeepsaini

They have excellent customer service. We were introduced with Ivan (Sales Manager) he went above and beyond, he demonstrated excellent communication skills. He helped us on every step car trade in, test ride new car, financing new car. I would love to buy car again from this place again in future.

Ivan Matijevic
Aug 15, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you for the positive response! We hope we continue to provide the best service in the future when you decide to purchase your next vehicle. If you have any questions let us know. We appreciate your business!

August 11, 2017

"Awesome Dealership!"

- Travis64

I can't say enough good things about this place. My wife bought her Cadillac from here and I just bought my Jetta and couldn't be happier. Josh Geisert and Marina Matijevic were absolutely the Best! Thank you for making what is normally a nightmare the Earliest buying experience ever! I'll most definitely be back when it's time for me to buy my Truck.

Josh Geisert
Marina Matijevic
Aug 12, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Travis! Thank you for the stellar review and rating. We're glad we were able to help you with the car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again on your next vehicle!

August 11, 2017

"Good Honest People getting you the right car at a great pric"

- Gesterpedia88

The people at this dealership were friendly and helpful and not pushy at all. They were very helpful in making sure we got the car we wanted. Buying was quick and easy. Check them out for sure.

Rich Hill
Aug 11, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you for the positive review! If you need any additional assistance let us know. We hope we can earn your business again and hopefully next time a five star rating. Enjoy your new vehicle!

August 10, 2017

"Best Deal Within 500 Miles!"

- Silpada1

If you're looking for a low mile, high end vehicle-Certified Autoplex, Inc is your place! I love my new car and the customer service experience was top notch from beginning to end! My friends and family already know to shop here first for their next car purchase!

Other Employees : Ray, Jason, Dimitri, & Dasha
Aug 10, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're glad we were able to assist you in the car shopping process. If you have any questions let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle!

August 05, 2017

"Great service!"

- Daniel shill

Denis was very helpful with our purchase. He made it very easy to purchase the vehicle out of state and it was ready to be picked up when we got there!

Aug 07, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Daniel! Thank you for the positive review! We're glad we were able to make the process run as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions let us know.

August 04, 2017

"Stress free and no pressure!!"

- Truthandlight

I was expecting to be pressured into a purchase. I wasn't in no rush to buy and any questions I had, I received an honest answer. I was allowed time to research any information that was presented to me and am very satisfied with my purchase.

Aug 04, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

We're glad you were able to make an informed purchase decision without feeling pressured. If you have any questions let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle!